Mainframe & Blu – That Shit

blu-mainframe

So Blu and Mainframe have formed a new company called NewWorldColor and Mainframe has been dropping off new cuts over on their site all day. This is the only one featuring Blu, but there’s a bunch of other good stuff over there for the taking. Look out for the “Disco D.Y.N.A.M.I.T.E.” video to drop later tonight courtesy of them Boyz.

Mainframe & Blu – That Shit

blu__mainframe__that_shit

53 Responses to “Mainframe & Blu – That Shit”

1. REBELconsciousness Says:

Blu Electronica!

2. PHENOMENON Says:

These Special Herbs are prestine.

DOOM!!

3. Drew Says:

Blu is that dude!

4. EnglandRepresent Says:

5. PHENOMENON Says:

^ ^
    Lol, uhhh, Biggie??

6. g7 Says:

>>Yep Blu is one of the newer rappers who can genuinely spit. Who has real talent and not talent based off a misconceived popularity due to a manufactured image and persona.

^translation….Blu is no Drake…lol.

*daps*

7. Shooter Says:

aka 99.9% of the “hipster” rap genre

8. verses Says:

^^^^^^^^^

Jay Electronica.

Yeah I said it. What?

9. Shooter Says:

Jay Electronica.

Yeah I said it. What?

ha, might be a bit of truth to that, but still most of the shit ive heard from him is fire

10. verses Says:

Left field, but the Raekwon Product ‘Pioneers’ is crack.

Carry on.

11. RNC Chairman Michael Steele Says:

# verses Says:
    February 15th, 2010 at 11:00 pm

^^^^^^^^^

Jay Electronica.

Yeah I said it. What?
    ——————————–

Good man :)

12. Shooter Says:

SMH Raekwon finally does a solo tour of Australia and I might miss it, disgusting

13. RNC Chairman Michael Steele Says:

Oh yeah, pause for the smiley I guess…:/

14. RNC Chairman Michael Steele Says:

# Shooter Says:
    February 15th, 2010 at 11:11 pm

————————————————-

I didn’t realize how international the community here is.

I know I’m from Canada and all, but that’s not a big deal. I mean, we have an NBA team.

15. Shooter Says:

Oh yeah, pause for the smiley I guess…:/

the “good man” part didnt really help your cause either

16. verses Says:

# Shooter Says:
    February 15th, 2010 at 11:11 pm

^^^^^^^^^

When? Where…link that shit

17. Shooter Says:

I didn’t realize how international the community here is.

lol yeh, I’m not sure if theres any other Australians on here actually

18. cz Says:

75% of the rap game is manufactured image/persona

19. RNC Chairman Michael Steele Says:

# Shooter Says:
    February 15th, 2010 at 11:14 pm

Oh yeah, pause for the smiley I guess…:/

the “good man” part didnt really help your cause either
    ——————————————–

LOL, true.

20. RNC Chairman Michael Steele Says:

# cz Says:
    February 15th, 2010 at 11:16 pm

75% of the rap game is manufactured image/persona
    —————————————

That’s why there’s no point in using the authenticity argument most of the time. Almost sure one will have disqualified some of his own favourite rappers doing that.

21. Shooter Says:

When? Where…link that shit

just google Raekwon + Australia tour homey

22. RNC Chairman Michael Steele Says:

But I’m cool with people detracting from underground rapper who claim to be authentic and real when they’re part manufactured, since a big part of the alternative [and retro too, I guess] movement is some notion of being *realer*, so it’s nice to rub their contradictions in their faces.

23. Samir Says:

Blu >>>

Sound in Color needs to reprint “Below the Heavens” ASAP.

24. RNC Chairman Michael Steele Says:

Like, Jeezy puts stock in his *realness*, but I doubt a significant portion of his fanbase really care, whereas [insert underground rapper] also puts stock in the realness factor, but his fans probably do care and have that as a reason for support.

25. RNC Chairman Michael Steele Says:

See I figure if I slice my essay posts into smaller paragraph posts, no one’ll notice I’m being my same old rambling annoying self.

26. RNC Chairman Michael Steele Says:

Fuck it, Letterman’s on in a bit.

27. EnglandRepresent Says:

Lol, uhhh, Biggie??

^^Don’t bring the GOAT into this.

I got ticks to see Raekwon in March I think. All them Wu-Tang peeps have been doin shows down here over the past 12 months.

28. Shooter Says:

Q. Bol .. why you beefin with nah right?

A. I’m not beefing with Nah Right, Nah Right is beefing with me. I express an opinion about their brand of journalism, they express an opinion about my mother (who’s way worse than anything eskay could come up with) and/or challenge me to a fistfight, as if this was an inner city middle school.

lol

29. critikal Says:

How about someone summarizes the Pusha T video for me so that I don’t have to watch a 12 minute video. Thanks.

30. Shooter Says:

yeh I went to the RZA show the other night

I’m in Queensland, so a bunch of acts stay skipping me, e.g Lupus

31. kevfrescura de talco Says:

Lord Have Mercy: Pastor’s Wife On Maury Says She Smashed Over 200 Men In The Church! (Pastor Was Calm When She Broke The News)

Description:
    :throws holy water:

*crucified*

32. Sleep Says:

Did he have to say inner city middle school. I’m sure middle school kids in the burbs have fist fights at 3

33. Albert Findsdimes Says:

anybody have the recession instrumentals? i’m lookin for the whole album, but just hustlaz ambition would be straight.

34. Sleep Says:

200 men in the church…… How big was the church?

35. verses Says:

Peace god,

Just got tickets to Shallah Raekwon. Eng, its a shame your missing it mate, we could of had a nahright meet up there (no homo)…I at leat would of bought you a beer or 2 (none)

36. 40 Inc Says:

omg this site everyday is becoming more like unkut.com so much underground hip hop AHAHAHAHA

37. verses Says:

correction, i just re read your comment eng, so ill buy ya a beer or 2 while we politik, throw darts and all that stuff (none)

38. kevfrescura de talco Says:

200 men in the church…… How big was the church?

she met some online. some from the church. all during the time since they met and were married.

brother deacon yomowth had first dibs.

39. verses Says:

@shooter, what shit is Bol on about now? wheres the Q and A from?

40. TheCo!!inB Says:

Karate School just dropped.

41. Shooter Says:

@shooter, what shit is Bol on about now? wheres the Q and A from?

formspring.me/byroncrawford

42. Sleep Says:

Dead @ niggas setting up blind dates to raekwon concert (no shots)

43. TheCo!!inB Says:

Sleep, all jokes aside, dead ass. You’re a real person?

44. verses Says:

# Sleep Says:
    February 16th, 2010 at 12:27 am

Dead @ niggas setting up blind dates to raekwon concert (no shots)

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

if you missed the cynicism in the statement (kinda relating to this BBQ you all talk bout), I can t help you.

Carry on.

*water pistol shots(none)*

45. Rick aka KING OF DA BOOM BAP BOMB STRAPPED TO MY CHEST ASKIN WHERE YA GOONZ AT Says:

usershare.net/jkp8gcpqyc36

46. EnglandRepresent Says:

Ay verses if you’re at the Raekwon concert in Melbourne town I’ll def bosh a pint with youse. (NH)

47. TENSY Says:

quite let down. muddy waters.

48. EnglandRepresent Says:

200 men in the church…… How big was the church?

^^Ask your girl sleep. She knows the exact space required to fit 200 men.

49. Rick aka KING OF DA BOOM BAP BOMB STRAPPED TO MY CHEST ASKIN WHERE YA GOONZ AT Says:

yo listen to that links and share thoughts.

just a white kid tryna wild out like the rest of em.

50. parodi Says:

Below The Heavens >>

51. Laezea Says:

Nice track but the mix definitely needs some work. The vocals drown in the beat and the drums have no punch.

52. Nah Right » Video: Johnson&Jonson - Disco Dynamite Says:

[…] are two more Blu songs that Mainframe dropped for the launch of their new endeavor. More songs available at […]

53. DBo Says: