Video: Rick Ross Interview w/ Distortion 2 Static

Rick Ross talks with Haylow about the Pride in his Success, Collaboration with Diamond Supply Co., West Coast Gansta Rap, and What it Takes to Make Moves, His New Album, and more.

Props to Distortion 2 Static

Previously: Rick Ross – Teflon Don: The Movie (Poster)

23 Responses to “Video: Rick Ross Interview w/ Distortion 2 Static”

1. Ghost Writer Says:

Biggest Boss (n)

2. why? Says:

Boss, Boss, Boss, Boss, Boss, Boss, Boss, Boss, Boss, Boss.

3. 456 Says:

boos has no principles. and he worships the money idol. hence, he wants everybody to join in his misery. standard.

ghost whats your addy, or if you dont wanna put it out there hit me on grippedup @ gmizzy.

I got that link I wanna forward for that potential heat.

5. Jersey*made*me Says:

Aight,real life scenario.Precious got cake now,who would lick her asshole for $10,000?

I would,early!!!

6. Joe 88 Says:

Jersey*made*me Says:
    January 26th, 2010 at 4:00 pm

I would,early!!!

*kicks dead person out of there casket*

*lays in his place sideways (n)*

10G’z tho? I can’t do it. That’s car accident/tax return money. Your a savage jersey, lol (n)

I forgot about these 456 and boosie feuds, theres likely to be some yellow tape going up as a result.

8. Cali Sun Says:

# why? Says:
    January 26th, 2010 at 3:59 pm

For 5 mil. would any you fuck all the ladies from The View?

All of them except for Barbara Walters, she’s far too old my dude. I mean, she was in high school when the U.S. dropped the atomic bomb in World War II.

That pussy gotta be a graveyard, mad spirits floating out of that jawn.

Jersey*made*me Says:

January 26th, 2010 at 4:06 pm

^ how many times?

10. 456 Says:

I would,early!!!

^haa, your tongue is not long enough

11. Ghost Writer Says:

cOLD Says:

January 26th, 2010 at 4:04 pm

I got that link I wanna forward for that potential heat.

Aight i just sent

12. Johnathan Osterman Says:

Boosie, you need to listen to this tune…Its too relevant

youtube.com/watch?v=_BOKK3-yBjo

…him tink seh JAH nuh see’im
    When he bow out inna di scheme
    Just true MONEY him unclean…

That pussy gotta be a graveyard, mad spirits floating out of that jawn.

^ on an internet site niggas still can’t keep it 100. so for five milly you wouldnt smash babara walters? rooooight.

14. Boos Bigelow Says:

# 456 Says:
    January 26th, 2010 at 4:02 pm

_____________________________________________________________

Lmao at this nigga turned a yes or no answer into a psychological game. This aint about money or principles..

This is regular barbershop or Lunch room talk. Like Niggas haven’t sat around and asked if you wouldn’t hit or did such and such for money. This is a typical discussion but you wanna make it out to be something else because of your personal bias towards me. This is not about the question per se, but its really about your feelings towards me, cause if someone else asked the question you wouldn’t felt the need to comment. But Since I ethered you over the past years you feel some kind of way and want to protect your e-buddy over the internet when its not that serious at all.

You took wayyyyy to the extreme.

15. Joe 88 Says:

I’d rub my face against precious butt cheecks for 10 stacks, but I wouldn’t lick her asshole.

16. Johnathan Osterman Says:

456 Says:
    January 26th, 2010 at 4:04 pm

boos has no principles.

I wouldnt say that…I just think he fails to understand / respect morals that differ from his own

17. Breaux Brosephson the !! Says:

ha, Ghost is turning into the one stop shop for makin heat.
    “Ghost, sample that song at the end of The Island of Dr. Moreau yo…and put maaaaaad snaps in it.”

18. Jersey*made*me Says:

^ how many times?

I swear btween this,BK,and Joe i’m over here crying.

19. Cali Sun Says:

# cOLD Says:
    January 26th, 2010 at 4:08 pm

That pussy gotta be a graveyard, mad spirits floating out of that jawn.

^^^^^
    I dunno, son. Maybe have her laying in the bed butt nekkid with the 5 milly right next to her on the night stand. That’s some Jack Bauer “24” type pressure right there.

20. Johnathan Osterman Says:

This aint about money or principles..

How is it not? You asked me if I would go against my PRINCIPLES for a certain amount of MONEY lol

Im done with this lol