Oddisee Music Presents… Odd Winter

odd-winter

This is the third installment in Oddisee’s season themed series. We posted Odd Summer but I think we missed Odd Autumn, so you can get that here thanks to OnSMASH.

Put Me On It says look out for Oddisee’s new instrumental album Travelling Man, set to drop on Mello Music on January 26th.

Hit the jump for the track list + stream + download link.

1. Ci’iy Life Feat. Tranqill 01:55
11. All Because She’s Gone Instrumental 03:51
12. It’s Over Feat. Tranqill 01:41
13. Blizzard Of 09 03:23

Download: Oddisee – Odd Winter [Direct Link via Oddisee’s Bandcamp]

27 Responses to “Oddisee Music Presents… Odd Winter

1. Dewill Says:

^ up a pic of your broad.

cOLDBLOODED!!!

2. Joe 88 Says:

?

3. G7 Says:

>>I think he still got it in him

^he still shows flashes of it(n). there’s a handful of songs BISD that i dig. like November said, he boxed himself in and right now is not sure which direction he should go. he’s kinda lost.

4. b-ease Says:

Dewill mentioned it the other day, and Amp has previously as well, but just to say it again, there was a classic album somewhere in the Massacre’s bloatedness. Especially if he had kept the songs he gave to Game.

5. 456 Says:

jungle brothers radio on pandora >>>>>

6. G7 Says:

Joe 88 Says:

January 22nd, 2010 at 2:09 pm
    ?

^Oddisee….D.C. area.

7. digital scales Says:

What the fuck is a yellawolf

8. digital scales Says:

Some times I smoke weed at the worst times

9. Joe 88 Says:

SMH

I really got a gem on my hands…………..

10. Joe 88 Says:

My producer >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>

11. digital scales Says:

B-ease can relate

12. b-ease Says:

Some times I smoke weed at the worst times

I fell back again. After not smoking at all for like 8 or 9 weeks, I tried to pick up where I left off. It’s just not the same.

cOLD Says:

January 22nd, 2010 at 2:11 pm
    b-ease Says:

January 22nd, 2010 at 2:09 pm
    I don’t think he loves the sport anymore.

Its really just that simple. He tries to manufacture motivation by instigating beefs, but even that doesnt appear to be inspiring him anymore. I don’t think anything less than getting shot again is gonna put dude back in the mental space he needs to be in to make classic shit again.

And like somebody said, his “gangsta” image was given so much hype and coverage when he dropped that it effectively put him in a box. He’s not able to grow artistically or organically like Jay or Nas because of this.

^ damn Dr b-ease.

14. b-ease Says:

digital scales Says:

January 22nd, 2010 at 2:13 pm
    B-ease can relate

Lol, I definetly didnt see this until after I submitted my last comment.

15. digital scales Says:

b-ease Says:

January 22nd, 2010 at 2:14 pm
    Some times I smoke weed at the worst times

_____

Word? I went to a wedding met a new source, I’m in love

16. Dewill Says:

@ b-ease

If niggas just go back and listen to the Massacre, that cd was full of dope tracks…That damn Baltimore Love thing, Position of Power, and Ski-Mask way…etc

17. AmpGeez a.k.a Exhibit Geez Says:

I sent em the joint I sent you. (n) The song I laid yesterday?!!!!!!!!!!! Sheeeeesh, I might have a classic on my hands, if mixed properly, no doubt it’s gonna be a classic, trust me.

I’ll bet my life on it
    ==================================
    Nigga please.

Me thinks the Exhibit Nah praise musta went to your head.

18. Gravity Says:

50 would have been better off inviting Ross and Jay to appear on his album or to that gov island show. Sqaushing his differences would be bigger news than his other antics.

>>I’ve been saying this forever. Dude is just too polarizing a character. Too confrontational and sometimes knowing when to hold youir tongue is the difference between a pardon and a hanging.

19. Gravity Says:

roffle. Dancing on the Ceiling Lionel Richie. I mean, the Commodores were kinda dope, but that nigga corny.

—————————————
    Sail On, Penny Lover >>>

20. G7 Says:

digital scales Says:

January 22nd, 2010 at 2:12 pm
    What the fuck is a yellawolf

^word! he’s not even oriental.

21. hl Says:

I can’t wait to hear prodigy when he gets out (nh). You know he’s gonna have some ill gangster conspiracy theory bars.

22. AmpGeez a.k.a. Smoke Greene Says:

If Curtis had held on to the joints he put on the GRODT sndtrk for a proper album, niggas would be looking @ him different.

Hustler’s Ambition >>>>>>>>>>

That was Curtis material. Prequel style music.

^ he gotta be careful not to OD on it though. A lil gem here and there mixed up in the music will do.

24. b-ease Says:

^ damn Dr b-ease.

lmao, I think about this hiphop shit waaaaay too much dude.

25. Harlem World Says:

A bit of social commentary
    Beats from ALC X Havoc
    Reckless Gun talk
    Non rhyming death threats

I cant wait.

26. Durge Mugsly Says:

Oddisee is pretty overrated. These are kinda boring beats and like 3 of em were actually really wack! Odd is nicer than these beat tapes he’s puttin out.

27. Nah Right » Oddisee - San Fran x Chicago x Khartoum Says: