Jay-Z feat. Bono, The Edge & Rihanna – Stranded (Haiti Mon Amour) (Live)

hope-for-haiti-now1

Jay-Z just finished performing his collaboration with Bono and The Edge from U2 at the Hope For Haiti Now benefit, live from in London tonight. Props to Illionaire for the quickest rip in recorded history.

100% of proceeds from the sale of the Hope For Haiti Now album and any of its individual live performance tracks will go to Clinton Bush Haiti Fund, Oxfam America, Partners In Health, Red Cross, UNICEF, United Nations World Food Programme, and Yéle Haiti Foundation. 100% of proceeds from the sale of the individual studio track, “Stranded (Haiti Mon Amour),” featuring Jay-Z, Bono, The Edge, and Rihanna, will benefit Partners In Health.

The song will be available on iTunes, January 25th.

Jay-Z feat. Bono, The Edge & Rihanna – Stranded (Haiti Mon Amour) (prod. Swizz Beats) | Mediafire

jay-z-bono-the-edge-rihanna-stranded-haiti-mon-amour

“Carline lost her uncles in there

Previously: Jay-Z told a French interviewer Carline lost 3 of her uncles

48 Responses to “Jay-Z feat. Bono, The Edge & Rihanna – Stranded (Haiti Mon Amour) (Live)”

1. Mr. Iceberg Slim Says:

Great job hov and bono and swizz…

2. blaze22 Says:

Mr. Iceberg Slim Says:
    January 22nd, 2010 at 10:00 pm

Great job hov and bono and swizz…

cosign

3. ItsMe Says:

Very good. Nice record.

4. PHENOMENON Says:

^ ^
    Yeah, so why not post it on UserShare.

5. Ant Says:

Dope

6. 456 Says:

Yeah, so why not post it on UserShare.

^you are an idiot.

7. Harlem World Says:

Cant front, Jay did good on this. Even Rihanna sounded nice on it. Swizz went in with U2 too.

8. Brooklyn Strong aka The elder Says:

Jay said “Heavenly Father” So all of you bloggers talking that devil worshiping garbage….STFU

9. Eastern_Digital aka Nahright's Fantasy Football champ Says:

‘Ye doing Heard ‘Em Say or any number of other Late Registration/College Dropout songs would have been >

WE WANT PRENUB!! WE WANT PRENUB!! YEAAAAAHHH

10. Prophet Says:

Wow never heard hov spit like that b4 incredeible song im speachless

11. PHENOMENON Says:

I’ll probably cop this but I’ll download the rip to hold me down until it’s release.

12. Harlem World Says:

Will Beyonce admit to being Haitian yet. That broad is French Creole fourth gen Haitian.

13. Shooter Mcgavin Says:

maybe not Heard “Em Say actually, i forgot about the “I know the Government administer AID’s” line….

14. G7 Says:

G7 Says:

January 22nd, 2010 at 9:56 pm
    Jay-z post in 4,3,2….

^*daps crystal ball*

nh

15. G7 Says:

Iceberg camped by the keyboard waiting for this post and got the first comment. congrats!

16. rocstar Says:

PHENOMENON Says:

January 22nd, 2010 at 10:08 pm

^ ^
    Yeah, so why not post it on UserShare.

co-sign. you guys took the jay electronica links away and told everyone to cop from itunes cuz just blaze had a fit and now u post a link to this song. im pretty sure the haiti people need the money more than jay elec.

17. G7 Says:

Harlem World Says:

January 22nd, 2010 at 10:10 pm

^word!

18. PHENOMENON Says:

^ ^
    I thought I heard somewhere that she was Bahamian.

19. PHENOMENON Says:

# 456 Says:
    January 22nd, 2010 at 10:10 pm

Yeah, so why not post it on UserShare.

^you are an idiot.

^ ^
    It was just humor but please explain.

20. BK...Then Them Says:

Oddly enough watching the telethon I couldnt help but thing that “Who Do You Believe In” would be a great fit…You know Pac made a lot of music like that..for the people and all

21. Nanyanen: Miami-street, but exPat like Miami Heat Says:

this song is good

22. Nanyanen: Miami-street, but exPat like Miami Heat Says:

It was just humor but please explain.

^Its for charity, so people gotta buy it?

23. G7 Says:

Iverson 4 of 14, 11 points tonight. what an all-star.

24. Nanyanen: Miami-street, but exPat like Miami Heat Says:

Iverson

^^dud is an international superstar based on his image alone. People know him, but have no idea who Melo or Bron are… smh

25. Harlem World Says:

apparently his dad is Haitian and Beyonce’s Mom is too

as i thought. Was this Jay who said this?

26. 456 Says:

It was just humor but please explain.

^i’m just saying, if you gonna support haiti, you are gonna support it.

27. G7 Says:

if you guys wanna flip back there’s an empty Jay post before this. no comments yet.

28. Shooter Mcgavin Says:

Iverson 4 of 14, 11 points tonight. what an all-star.

lol

29. Joe 88 Says:

Why i’m in the house? I have no clue.

FML.

I’m too pretty to be in the house.

30. PHENOMENON Says:

# Nanyanen: Miami-street, but exPat like Miami Heat Says:
    January 22nd, 2010 at 10:22 pm

It was just humor but please explain.

^Its for charity, so people gotta buy it?

^ ^
    No, of course they don’t have to. . .

But it would be nice. That’s the humor I found in it.

It’s just irony. You can’t make it up, you can only recognize it. It’s only a rip anyway so I’ll wait for the CDQ.

31. G7 Says:

lol

32. G7 Says:

@ Joe

33. Joe 88 Says:

FTR: I made a classic yesterday. First leak off my mixtape coming soon

34. Nanyanen: Miami-street, but exPat like Miami Heat Says:

aight then. that’s why I posed it as a question.

35. BEZ Says:

Damn, he beat me to it!! I was just about to upload.

36. Harlem World Says:

# Joe 88 Says:
    January 22nd, 2010 at 10:28 pm

FTR: I made a classic yesterday.

Choose your words carefully.

37. Joe 88 Says:

Choose your words carefully.

^I’m drop dead serious. I’m waiting for it to get mixed down. Only leak from my shit. (n)

Yea, i’m power’d up, yea, i’m feeling myself right now, but I promise it’s a classic.

38. PHENOMENON Says:

# Joe 88 Says:
    January 22nd, 2010 at 10:35 pm

Choose your words carefully.

^ ^
    Can you give us a name or do you want to keep it a mystery until it drops??

39. AmpGeez a.k.a. Smoke Greene Says:

Shaq Fu > Act II

40. AmpGeez a.k.a. Smoke Greene Says:

I sent em the joint I sent you. (n) The song I laid yesterday?!!!!!!!!!!! Sheeeeesh, I might have a classic on my hands, if mixed properly, no doubt it’s gonna be a classic, trust me.

I’ll bet my life on it
    ==================================
    Nigga please.

Me thinks the Exhibit Nah praise musta went to your head.

41. NOLAIS504(uptown) Says:

Very Good. side note: During times of disaster people show there true colors.

42. Joe 88 Says:

Can you give us a name or do you want to keep it a mystery until it drops??

^It’s a mystery. If I had it right now, I would leak it. (n)

43. Nah Right » Jay-Z, Bono, The Edge & Rihanna - Stranded (Haiti Mon Amour) [CDQ] Says:

[…] Nah Right #fw_promo {display: none;} document.write(”); « Jay-Z feat. Bono, The Edge & Rihanna – Stranded (Haiti Mon Amour) (Live) […]

44. ph24 Says:

Why would you post a download link for a charity single? That’s just wrong. Do the world a favor and get it from iTunes for a measly 99 cents, all of it goes to Partners in Health, an upstanding organization that’s been providing medical relief to Haitian citizens for decades.

45. wreckage Says:

awful. uninspired garbage created by disconnected, shallow, over-the-hill, and overrated jackasses.

the same jerks who got fat while haiti starved are the self-proclaimed spokesmen of the downtrodden? gimme a break.

46. p Says:

not as bad as i thought it would sound but still pretty awful. but what do you expect in like… what was it, a week?

47. Teddy Says:

this song sucks when i saw the names of whos involved in the song i thought it would be something epic this shit is pretty generic sounding song even jays verse sounds like recycled lines from pray

48. letmerunmymouth Says:

i agree with wreckage
    PLEASE DOWNLOAD.
    if you want to donate find another way.
    there are TOO MANY other ways to get your money there.

and to the arse above that said something about jay-z mentioning the heavenly father.. just remember: as above (heaven), so below (hell) [google it]…its too much evidence on this man and these two other fools singing this “inspirational” song. df outta here and get EDUCATED.