Video: Wyclef’s Response to TSG’s Accusations

Wyclef responds to The Smoking Gun’s accusations against Yele Haiti and explains those charges to the best of his capability. The situation is pretty fucked up, considering he has to come back to this after what he has just seen in Haiti. A PR rep for Yele Haiti also told AllHipHop that what was in those Income Tax reports was completely legal.

He does, although say, that you don’t have to donate through him in particular. You can still help out and donate to whichever non-governmental organization you trust, as long as it’s getting to the people of Haiti.

105 Responses to “Video: Wyclef’s Response to TSG’s Accusations”

1. 911 Says:

No one ever plays fair. When’s the last time you read or heard some inspiring news…

2. Carlos Voltron AKA Dixie Normous Says:

*Buys Steel Reserve*
    *Pours it out for the Cardinal’s 2009-2010 season*
    *Downloads the butterfly effect song*
    *Applauds Joell’s second verse on that Joell/Novel song*

3. 911 Says:

I suppose him being there is the ray of light out of this whole story that should resonate, if you were looking for the positive of it all.

4. Sham aka The Computer Puter! Says:

we don’t believe you, you need more people.

1. did not acknowledge any of the tax accusations

2. Has not stated wat donations yele has done in the past

3. Has not stated where these donations are gonna go directly.

5. nation Says:

I agree with 911. most of these shits are usually tax-write offs anyway, problem is when it comes to Wyclef & Haiti… he’s always done good shit for his country. so when people say he paid himself to perform, it just looks sketchy. but would 100K make a difference to Wyclef if it’s just gonna make him look bad to his whole country? I don’t think he took that money, real talk

it does look bad though that he was paying out his own companies and companies he was on the board of… but, what can you expect. that kinda shit happens all the time

6. Sham aka The Computer Puter! Says:

u want to really help out? send food clothes, and water.Shit that can be readily used and available. It’s gonna be months until all this yele money is even collected from the phone companies and put to use. Send things that’s gonna help immediately now as opposed to 5 dollars, 2-3 of which will end in Wycfef’s pocket

7. 911 Says:

^>Perfect sense. Donates a dollar.

In that same frame of thought…money is the ultimate corruptor, so I read. Is a volunteer, a volunteer if they’re paid to be there?

8. The Shot Clock Says:

u want to really help out? send food clothes, and water.

end of story

9. karim Says:

u want to really help out? send food clothes, and water.

end of story

no, it’s widely been said and accepted that money is the best thing to help right now.

10. 911 Says:

end of story

^> this story has no end in sight, you’ll just go blind to it. That is your human nature. Jaded, desensitized and demoralized.

I’ll cry plastic tears for you and yours.

Smh…

11. 911 Says:

Yo’, that reads alot harsher than I thought, no disrespect kid.

Peace.

12. Marylandkev Says:

Had an argument with some and I need an answer. Question is Martin or Malcolm?

13. Danielson a.k.a. My Blog Game Proper™ Says:

Had an argument with some and I need an answer. Question is Martin or Malcolm?

both – ying and yang.

14. jason Says:

this greasy pig make me sick your a fraud like all the others… charging for their performance you should burn in hell….

15. Damn, yo butt stank Says:

Martin had a lot of ho’s and cheated on his wife. Malcom dabbled in back bending exercises with men, and took big sausages up the poop chute.

16. Marylandkev Says:

^^^^^^

Stop listening to you boyfriend and be your own man. Take the drivers seat next time let him be the passenger.

17. Danielson a.k.a. My Blog Game Proper™ Says:

# Damn, yo butt stank Says:
    January 16th, 2010 at 7:52 pm

# Marylandkev Says:
    January 16th, 2010 at 8:05 pm

^^^^^^

smh, im out.

18. Detroit P Says:

Question is Martin or Malcolm?
    Similar to asking the Jews….Jesus or Barabas

19. KUTTA (Oxy 80's Baby) Says:

Kev Brown?

Moneys on Martin.

20. landlord Says:

Louis Farrakhan > MLK

not even close either …

21. $ykotic/Don McCaine Says:

Yele Haiti>>>IRS

22. Ant Says:

Louis Farrakhan > MLK

not even close either …

meeting Farrakhan was one of the highlights of my life

23. Shooter Mcgavin Says:

this little bit of bad press will probably stop a lot of people from donating to Yele, which is a shame because I doubt dude could be anything but sincere after the shit he’s seen over there

24. Damn, yo butt stank Says:

# Marylandkev Says:
    January 16th, 2010 at 8:05 pm

^^^^^^

Hey man all I’m doing is speaking the truth. Don’t kill the messenger.

25. Despo Rutti Says:

28. Brooklyn Strong aka The Elder Says:

Damn, yo butt stank Says:

January 16th, 2010 at 9:18 pm
    # Marylandkev Says:
    January 16th, 2010 at 8:05 pm

^^^^^^

Hey man all I’m doing is speaking the truth. Don’t kill the messenger.
    ==============================================
    How do you know it’s the truth about Malcom? Were you in the room bending with him? smh some of these lurkers are crazy

29. b-ease Says:

landlord Says:
    January 16th, 2010 at 8:34 pm
    Louis Farrakhan > MLK

not even close either …

Bull. When you find out what happened to the proceeds from the Million Man March, we can have a debate.

30. Sleep Says:

I’m sure baby had love for b.g and wayne but he still stole from them.

Ome people love their parents but steal from them

So although I don’t want to believe he did only, way to prove he didn’t and that simple by open his book and showing complete transparency.

Money is the root of all evil. Right now this story is in the hip hop community but as soon as the nypost put it on the front page it will get bigger.

31. Sleep Says:

To me the most damaging evidence is he paid himself 100k to perform. I’m sure he don’t make to much to perform. I think hov and 50 are the only 2 people in hip hop to get that type of money to perform.

32. The Shot Clock Says:

jay elec will help haiti wit his next lyrics
    remember that, pray n trust

LMAO

33. soapy Says:

Why is everyone talking about Haiti all of a sudden?

34. Cashmere Cavalli aka The Debonair Cavalier Says:

# soapy Says:
    January 16th, 2010 at 10:17 pm

Why is everyone talking about Haiti all of a sudden?

^^^^^^

Im wondering the samething….niggas die every day B

35. Beave Says:

Unless I can meet Mr.ubbabubba himself, I’m not donating a cent. Red cross, FEMA, and all these organizations are SHADY. I would be the first person to put a franklin in the hands of Mr. ubbabubba in person. We have no idea where this money is truly going. The U.S. and Europe is the reason haiti is so impoverished in the first place, no we’re trying to help them? Naw. Not falling for it. You see Bush’s dumb ass on TV today? “Dont’ send blankets or water, just send money.” lol.

36. Mr. Iceberg Slim Says:

Damn im watching Mike Jordan Hall Of Fame Speech and i think i learned more about him in 30 mins than his whole time playing

37. Mr. Iceberg Slim Says:

The Shot Clock Says:

January 16th, 2010 at 10:06 pm
    jay elec will help haiti wit his next lyrics
    remember that, pray n trust

LMAO

Smh like niggas with their house crused no water no lights and saying damy i wish i had the new jay elec. cd

38. Sleep Says:

Mr. Iceberg Slim Says:

January 16th, 2010 at 10:37 pm

^^^^^
    He was a great basketball player but wasn’t good at baseball and forgiveness. I just u can’t be good at everything

39. Damn, yo butt stank Says:

# Brooklyn Strong aka The Elder Says:
    January 16th, 2010 at 9:33 pm

Damn, yo butt stank Says:

January 16th, 2010 at 9:18 pm
    # Marylandkev Says:
    January 16th, 2010 at 8:05 pm

^^^^^^

Hey man all I’m doing is speaking the truth. Don’t kill the messenger.
    ==============================================

^^^^^

Dude, I’m just repeating common knowledge. Why do I have to be crazy? You’re a tool.

40. Sleep Says:

*guess*

41. Marylandkev Says:

^^^^^^
    Ok homo

42. Sleep Says:

Jay_z»»»malcolm x

43. D_Block_4_Life Says:

Anyone got a link for that Lisa Lopez doc?

44. Chris brown Says:

>>Jay_z»»»malcolm x

..i dunno. that’s a close one..

45. KUTTA (Oxy 80's Baby) Says:

Sleep Says:
    January 16th, 2010 at 9:55 pm
    I’m sure baby had love for b.g and wayne but he still stole from them.

He stole a kiss from Wayne.

46. Brooklyn Strong aka The Elder Says:

Damn, yo butt stank Says:

January 16th, 2010 at 11:01 pm
    # Brooklyn Strong aka The Elder Says:
    January 16th, 2010 at 9:33 pm

Damn, yo butt stank Says:

January 16th, 2010 at 9:18 pm
    # Marylandkev Says:
    January 16th, 2010 at 8:05 pm

^^^^^^

Hey man all I’m doing is speaking the truth. Don’t kill the messenger.
    ==============================================

^^^^^

========================================
    I’m sorry I addressed you improperly. With a name like Damn, Yo Butt Stank it’s obvious you have a butt fetish. So of course you would be an expert on Malcolm X’s butt exploits.

47. Damn, yo butt stank Says:

Seriously guy, you’re throwing insults because I spoke common knowledge. How immature of you to act like you know my life and my fetish’s. Ha!

48. Babydoll Says:

?

49. g7 Says:

>>The U.S. and Europe is the reason haiti is so impoverished in the first place, now we’re trying to help them?

===
    i was thinking the same. its unfortunate that it takes a giant quake to realize that Haiti needs help. hopefully its for real and long term.

50. Damn, yo butt stank Says:

The proof is in the post. Not that there is anything wrong with homosexuality. Some people will toss an insult cause of fear. Mr. Brooklyn Strong, I mean you no harm as you seem as you will do the reciprocal for me uttering common knowledge. But tools need to stay in the shed. zing!!!

51. Sleep Says:

Haiti last prime minister is in exile in africa right now. In 2004 the fbi or cia kidnapped him and made him go into exile. Wtf america always think they know what’s right for other people countries. Why they aint send bush into exile. Although I don’t like castro for the most part he is one of the few people who stood up to america. He also have some ex black panthers out in cuba on asylum. America wanted them extradited for years but he won’t.

52. Damn, yo butt stank Says:

guardian.co.uk/world/2005/may/19/gayrights.usa

53. cat Says:

Yele Haiti. Heh.

I support Rush Limbaugh when he says that I’ve already paid reparations for slavery and aid to Haiti. It’s called the U.S. income tax.

Haiti was a basket case, and continues to be one. Why bother about it.

Men with machetes roaming around looting money and food. Would this happen in a majority white area?

54. Brooklyn Strong aka The Elder Says:

You won I lost (Not that I read your so called proof but I refuse to debate with anyone named Butt Stank) you may go back to reading your gay rights literature.

55. Smear Says:

Wyclef is walking a mighty fine line here….
    Shits sketchy….. and so are some of the comments in this bitch re: Malcolm and MLK. Fuck is wrong with the world?

56. FUPM618 Says:

Yele Haiti. Heh.

Haiti was a basket case, and continues to be one. Why bother about it.

^^^smh @ devils coming to a hip-hop board Hell is >>>>>>>>>>>way

57. Smear Says:

you may go back to reading your gay rights literature.
    ^^LOL

58. Shooter Mcgavin Says:

# cat Says:
    January 17th, 2010 at 1:01 am

Yele Haiti. Heh.

Haiti was a basket case, and continues to be one. Why bother about it.

^^^^^^^^

kill yourself.

59. AmpGeez a.k.a Exhibit Geez Says:

Yo, that “Malcolm X was gay” shit is wild.

I never knew any of that shit & I’m still not sure if I wanna believe it.

60. Brooklyn Strong aka The Elder Says:

If he was gay Amp wouldn’t the feds release that knowledge years ago

61. Smear Says:

Is it even relevant tho? Unless of course you happen to be gay and want a powerful historical figure to hold up around as some sort of inspiration for the team. nhjic.

62. Smear Says:

# Brooklyn Strong aka The Elder Says:
    January 17th, 2010 at 1:30 am

If he was gay Amp wouldn’t the feds release that knowledge years ago
    exactly….Hoover’s boys woulda had a field day with that one….

63. Brooklyn Strong aka The Elder Says:

These gay rights dudes are worse then the illuminati. smdh Just come out the CLOSET already nobody cares

64. Damn, yo butt stank Says:

He’s my hero regardless, and I’m proud of the fact that he represented us, despite the fears of others towards sexuality. The article is about the biography and even in the movie spike lee hinted towards his sexuality. You guys should not see it as a negative. He’s a very honorable man.

65. Sleep Says:

Fucking white people was burning shit in the streets last week when lane kiffen left to go to usc. If that shit happened at a black college it would make the newz like look at those niggas rioting. But when white kids do it, its just college kids acting young and immature

66. AmpGeez a.k.a Exhibit Geez Says:

even in the movie spike lee hinted towards his sexuality
    =====================================
    Where, cause I missed the part where he made out with Spike Lee.

67. Eviction Notice Says:

do u understand the mass devastation in haiti…yo they gotta start burning bodies to keep disease and shit from spreading… mass graves my nigga, burning human bodies… let that shit sink in, alotta people dont give a fuck bc its not them but fuck that, those are human beings, haitis one of the poorest countries in the world i dont give a fuck who u are we need to help…is this a time to be talking about malcolms sexuality? who gives a fuck? HAITIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIII!!!!!!!!

68. oNe Says:

every “charity” is scam..why else would it be in business then?

69. Curt Mcgirt Says:

There has been a lot of bad timing with this Haiti tragedy from Pat Robertson’s claim that this is related to a “Deal With the Devil” to this. TSG really puts Clef on blast not by just making the claim but by posting the income tax return form 990. For those that dont know, the 990 is the standard series of forms that 501(c)3 (tax exempt non profits) file based on receipts,donations salaries for employees etc. Tax exempt org’s are required to adhere to public disclosure meaning that any inquiring mind can receive copies of tax returns, etc (i.e TSS). this exposes Wyclef to a lot of potential backlash but I dont think he is trying to get over on his people. Any body that wants to run a non profit needs to realize that the #1 thing to be aware of is that your credibility is the only thing that matters.

Clef doesn’t need this on his plate at all. It’s fucked up that people choose to make news based on human suffering to get that needed one up on the same ones that allow them to exist. Hold ya head!

70. Damn, yo butt stank Says:

# AmpGeez a.k.a Exhibit Geez Says:
    January 17th, 2010 at 1:57 am

even in the movie spike lee hinted towards his sexuality
    =====================================
    Where, cause I missed the part where he made out with Spike Lee.

I can’t dignify this comment with ill-advised sarcasm such as the one above.

71. AmpGeez a.k.a Exhibit Geez Says:

every “charity” is scam..why else would it be in business then?
    ====================================
    This.

Nobody does something for nothing.

72. APES IN SPACE Says:

im white but if i was black in america i wouldnt give a fuck about haitiens cause they speak french and you know they think there the fancier black race cause of that shit……matteroffact theres a hatien rite now digesting a brick n mortar combo mudpie going well at least im not american black

73. Shooter Mcgavin Says:

man, alotta retards have access to keyboards huh

74. silas aka simon Says:

APES IN SPACE Says:

January 17th, 2010 at 2:43 am

i am white also i just emailed this to all caucasians in the us and we have voted unanimously . . . to kck you out and under penalty of fcking up your credit you must never tell anyone you are white, also we take away your seasalt and raybans

75. Shooter Mcgavin Says:

also we take away your seasalt and raybans

haha

76. silas aka simon Says:

all i have seen on this shit tonight is hate, not that its unusual but cot damn black white brown a lot of people died in hati and if you are comfortable tonight a ten dolla donation is the least anyone could do

as far as anyone being gay who gives a fck but i do know you would not ever say that around some spots where they got bean pies and if you ever EVER decide to do that please get on here and let me know cuz to see that go down . . . i cant even imagine, seriously just thinking about the initial look in those dudes eyes lmao oHHHHHHHHHH man

77. cat Says:

Yes beautiful black men.

Malcom X was a fag.

Malcolm was a homo homo fag.

And he would have loved to have taken each one of you black bucks… ;-)

78. tamere Says:

When countries “give” money it comes with two things:
    -“fuck you pay me” = debt
    -“fuck you pay me” = rebuild using our product (catepillar, gm, etc…) or else

When countries give food, water:
    -it’s usually what they have in excess and what is close to their expirery date
    (which is good in this situation because the country is really hungry and thirsty).
    – “fuck you eat me” (pause) = buy our products (most of these countrie eg:US have subsidies and those farmers aint doing shit anyways)

When they give clothing:
    -“fuck you wear me” = buy from those companies (wtv brands)
    -IMO the best thing after food because many haitian dont have the opportunity to actually wear anything.

All this “help” the NGO’s give is greatly appreciated and needed (red cross’s been there for a minute) but the problem is that the mentality has to change (if you’re haitian you know what I mean). Im not saying that they are in this situation because of that but Haiti was not supposed to be the poorest country in the world (“perle des antilles”) and we can blame the Spanish, the French, The States but all I know is the generation of the 40’s it’s been going downhill.

Whether it be presedential issues, cultural issues, mob or gang issues haitian’s have to tough it out (like they always did) and sit down and revise the situation. The diaspora has to come back and help rebuild the country if they hope that it can have a fighting chance in this new world we are in.

So all these companies and countries have back thoughts that can help them profit (publicity, tax evasion, expansion, etc) but at the end of the day everything helps. IMO if each person gives a little in their own way Haiti will be good).

And Wyclef > dude’s been doig huge things in Haiti (i heard from high up places and from cousins, aunts and kids).

oh and nahright comments>

79. APES IN SPACE Says:

the drugs my parents did when i was born probably have an effect on me NOT REALLY GIVING A FUCK im not totally desensitized but i have a firmer grip on reality then most, most of what i say is bullshit sarcastic rambling that MEN wouldnt care about much but theres alot of men with a bigger gene pool from their mothers side which makes them much more softer then an alpha male
    ——————————————————————————-
    you can believe in what you want FAITH GOD HOPE ILLUMINATI ALIENS whateva you want the fact is HAITI might get stronger as a faith driven nation but if any body thinks for a nano second that haiti will rebuild its infrastructure,school system,& corrupt government you are sadly fukin mistaken so yea donate to wyclef,red cross,salvation army etc,send money,clothes,food & water but just know that 5 years from now its still gonna be even more fucked over there if you really wanna help adopt or marry a hatien n bring em to the states…………if not bulldoze the motherfucker and bring back Action Park(google Action Park 90s babies)

80. D Says:

99% of “Charities” are bullshit

my old dear used 2 volunteer @ a Cancer Research place until she saw where the donations went.

No way Wyclef took any cash, if I was going 2 donate anywhere I would donate 2 his charity.

Fuk the smokin gun

81. big chew Says:

haiti is not worth saving. whole island was in shambles before the quake. shit you wanna donate money ,donate to all the people out of work since obama came to office. i aint giving that voodoo country a penny.

82. APES IN SPACE Says:

muslim dude i use to work with sold bean pies they were the best wish i had one now dudes use to stock up on em

83. APES IN SPACE Says:

big chew Says:

January 17th, 2010 at 7:41 am
    ^^^^^^^^
    See more genes on the male side

84. Van Sertima Says:

This is how the media preys on the ignorant and uneducated. Divisive journalism during a time of tragedy is type demonic. If you actually look at any other 501c3 and or NGO (Non-Governmental Organization) their Internal Revenue Service records will look similar. You need office space. Since non profits and or NGOs are usually started by a group of professionals that own business that can provide services at discounts rates guess who gets the business.

Smarten up people.

85. Eyeglasses Says:

What’s going on in Haiti is so sad! It’s obnoxious that someone would attack his integrity.

86. landlord Says:

Van Sertima Says:

January 17th, 2010 at 8:58 am

Smarten up people.

———

word… niggas can be so naive when it comes to media manipulation… they see the sensationalist headlines and theyre already led astray …

and reviewing the recent comments about Wclef and/or Haiti, prove inconclusively, that more than half you fucking idiots dont even know wtf you be typing about…

87. Wyclef’s Response to TSG’s Accusations « McCready Blog Says:

[…] Via Nah Right […]

heavy hustle hoe

89. kAiros Says:

I can’t tend to ignore the fact that Haiti is/was the first country in the W. Hemisphere to gain its INDEPENDENCE from EUROPE!

And now all of a sudden 80% of its population are below the poverty line and are dwelling total damnation!

Just like Africa is riddled with the AIDS epidemic and other various diseases.

If everyone would just SIT BACK, CALM THE FUCK DOWN, and WATCH you will see that this is more than just a coincidence!

Open your eyes and pay attention.

This isn’t about race or color!

It’s about money. Always has, Always will…

This country (government) owes Europe money and they are willing to do anything to make payments.

Go down there and give you time; not your money!!!

90. jredmond Says:

this shit is all for nothing. There is no non profit in existance that operates with 100% going to charity. Fuck …look at the red cross numbers…the fucking CEO pulls $565,000 a year, with only 19 cents of every dollar going to actual people in need (charitynavigator.org).

Trying to demonize this mans efforts is basura and if your buying into this shit the wool is being pulled over your eyes

91. landlord Says:

———–

exactly…

niggas is slow, though

92. AmpGeez a.k.a Exhibit Geez Says:

———–

exactly…

niggas is slow, though
    =======================
    It’s tricknology designed to get people to donate to Red Cross instead of Clef’s org.

Fuck the bullshit, all charities are kinda shady. That’s no reason not to try & help out the people in Haiti.

93. GC Says:

very unconvincing, Clef.

94. jredmond Says:

I might have fudge that last number but still, the percentage aint no where near 100%

95. jredmond Says:

The numbers show that 90.1% of red cross donations go to program costs, but this includes everything outside of administrative and fundraising costs, including fuel and transportation costs, which is a staggering amount percentage wise.

96. jredmond Says:

I ain’t bagging the red cross…they still do massive amounts of good…I’m just holding Wyclef down, because it seems the vultures are out to get a brother.

97. sleep AKA I'M 2 COOL 4 U DUDES 2 RIDICULE Says:

every time i see bush talk about haiti relief i think about katrina.

98. kAiros Says:

As ignorant as this may sound…

If I were to give money to any donation it would be Yele simply off of the fact that Wyclef is a native of that country.

Point blank period.

This man was born and raised there!!!

Bush can’t say shit because he doesn’t give a fuck about his own people yet alone those of another country (if it doesn’t produce any finances for his evil little plots).

Niggaz is making youtube videos while fucking people are dying!!!

I swear to God I wish muthafuckas like Rush Limbagaugh would pass through The Stuy or Brownsville talking that slick shit!!!

99. Shooter Mcgavin Says:

Partial Statement by Wyclef Jean posted on the Yele site:

“It is impossible for me to even comprehend the recent attacks on my character and the integrity of my foundation, Yele Haiti. The fact that these attacks come as we are mobilized to meet the greatest human tragedy in the history of Haiti only serves to perplex me even further.
    “I first learned of these baseless attacks when I left Haiti late Friday, where I had been since 12 hours after the earthquake.

Let me be clear: I denounce any allegation that I have ever profited personally through my work with Yele Haiti. These baseless attacks are simply not true.
    “In fact, I have, time and again, committed significant amounts of my own money to support the work of Yele Haiti and other organizations in support of our efforts over the years.

More than that, I have spent countless hours, days, months and years of my life committed to the country of Haiti, the people of Haiti and the success of Haiti.

These baseless allegations were first put forward by a fringe website with a history of pursuing sensationalist story lines. The mainstream media’s pursuit of them has required Yele to divert precious resources during this critical time in order to answer various inquiries. That must end.”

100. ClarenceD Says:

I trust Wyclef

101. b-ease Says:

I can’t dignify this comment with ill-advised sarcasm such as the one above.

Translation: I actually can’t think of any instances in Malcolm X where Spike hinted at Malcolms alternative sexuality. I was talking out of my ass, and typing shit just to be typing it.

STFU b.

102. spirit equality Says:

Louis Farrakhan > MLK

not even close either …

^ ^ man, HELL NO. MLK and Thurgood Marshall dismantled Jim Crow between the two of them. that enabled generations of black folk to get business loans, better homes, access to better universities, all types of sh*t. i think they strategically were off in their decision to not truly pursue separate but equal (b/c sh*t was always separate and UNequal) but they laid the legal groundwork for opposing racial discrimination from any direction and that’s way more of a legacy than Min. Farrakhan will ever have…read some history, why don’t you…and on top of that, MLK never flipped on his partners like Farrakhan flipped on Malcolm…

103. Curt Mcgirt Says:

For those who want to know,for 2009 the Red Cross had a 11.7% AFR(administrative and fundraising expense rate). In a nutshell this represents the percentage of dollars used to maintain the charity from their revenues. The lower the percentage the more $$$$ that goes to the cause.

With all that said, muthafuckas is still showin they ass with all the ignorant comments. Opinions are what they are and like the saying goes, they’re just like assholes; “Everybody has one and is usually full of shit”.

If you aint part of the solution then you’re the problem.

104. sowait Says:

Yeah the problem here in lies in the fact that that 11.7% of a great deal of money. Were you aware that the American Red Cross’s Director get somewhere in the ball park of $500,000 per year. And that’s just the director.

Also, it was reported a few days ago that American’s have donated close to 8 Million to Haiti and of that 2 Mil was donated to Wyclef’s Yele. Then the next day TSG drops this thing about his foundations taxes. Don’t you find that interesting?

His NGO collects 25% of the donations to his homeland and then the powers that be go and investigate him and start drama to STOP people from donating money to HIS foundation in particular. Why?

Cuz if that shit kept going like that the other NGO’s who collect money and then funnel that money back into various corp’s interest by purchasing the AID, supplies and water needed to help people in crisis would be losing 25% of their 100% they usually get to line the pockets of these corp interest.

TheSmokingGun doesn’t give a fuck about Haiti and neither do the people who set up these other NGOs they are supposed non-profit but believe you mean muthafucks be profit a whole lot off this type of shit!

Look back to Katrina, Americans donated something around 6 Billion to help but today NO is still fucked up. Hmm…..

105. Nah Right » Video: Wyclef Defends Yele Haiti on Fox Business Says:

[…] defends his tie knot and Yele Haiti charity against allegations that they spend far too much of the money they receive in donations on administrative […]