Video: Just Blaze Interview w/ LTD-Mag Pt. 2

As Just Blaze was getting ready to close down Baseline, he gave this interview to LTD-Mag about the legendary studio that brought us some of our favorite hip hop projects.

Previously: Part 1 | Interview Teaser

73 Responses to “Video: Just Blaze Interview w/ LTD-Mag Pt. 2”

1. illuminati by nature Says:

Aye Buck..you like the way ice feel on ya back? you gayblade..turn dem damn chains around.

****record skips in background***
    ***pin drops***
    ***crickets***
    ***cough***
    ***mimes come from out of nowhere (none)***
    ***closed captioning brought to you by nahright.com***

illuminati by nature Says:

January 15th, 2010 at 1:00 pm
    2a- 3x(a-x)=

***migraine headache to the nth power

2. D_Block_4_Life Says:

In the wake of Wyclef Jean’s support of Haiti in its current earthquake crisis, a report by thesmokinggun.com was released today (January 15), calling into question the history of the rapper’s charity, the Yele Haiti Foundation.

As reported by ABC News, Clef has already raised upwards of $1 million through the non-profit in donations, yet TSG is weary of Haiti’s Goodwill Ambassador’s record-keeping. According to the paperwork filed with the Internal Revenue Services, the former Fugees frontman and his business partner have been compensated over $400,000 in rent, production services and appearance fees from the organization since its creation 12 years ago.

In fact, last year was the first time that Yele had filed tax returns with the IRS and they only disclosed information about the years, 2005, 2006 and 2009.

Calls to Jean’s reps have not been returned to XXLMag.com as of press time.

Stay tuned to XXL as this story develops. —Max G

Share:

3. D_Block_4_Life Says:

The Avatar looked more like Native American than black people. Still a really dope movie.

4. illuminati by nature Says:

Troyvul Says:

January 15th, 2010 at 1:02 pm
    –he got that ruhtard strength
    Yo is that quote from ‘The Goods’..if so that movie sucked

**the Goods was surprisingly funny, imo…funnier than the hangoverrated

5. illuminati by nature Says:

***that’s only a drop in the bucket, over the span of 12 yrs…most charities have overhead costs….

6. D_Block_4_Life Says:

Act II

7. Troyvul Says:

**the Goods was surprisingly funny, imo…funnier than the hangoverrated
    They had some funny one liners and such, but that movie was def lacking

8. el feces loco Says:

# cOLD Says:
    January 15th, 2010 at 1:04 pm

2a- 3x(a-x)= 2a+3x

^^guess who’s going to see the bearded lady and the worlds strongest midget?

9. D_Block_4_Life Says:

the Goods was surprisingly funny, imo…funnier than the hangoverrated
    Hell fucking no. The Goods was more romance than comedy. Hangover is rated just fine to me.

10. Babydoll Says:

Just pissed me off with his Vick comments on twitter. Fuck him. No matter how dope his beats are.

11. D_Block_4_Life Says:

When i went to see Year One that shit was hilarious but when i saw it again on DVD…not as funny but still funny.

12. illuminati by nature Says:

Remixznflow Says:

January 15th, 2010 at 1:05 pm
    # cOLD Says:
    January 15th, 2010 at 1:04 pm

2a- 3x(a-x)= 2a+3x

^see? i wouldnt know if that was right or not?

***fuck…i’m seeing 2a-3xa+3x squared

13. A tribe called quest aka No Draws unda Im Big Brotha Thunda Says:

this is making me sad

#FreeBaseline

14. D_Block_4_Life Says:

#freeronnie

15. el feces loco Says:

@BD If eskay posts an article on Jayz at 2:15pm and it takes you 3 minutes to read the post..How long did the post stay up for?

@BD If you get to the nail salon at 5:00 and you pay $25 for a manicure that takes 15 minutes, how much per hour did the little Vietnamese chick make off you?

16. JDS just looks at her, looks at her... Says:

the WACKEST movie this year [as far as shit that seemed like it might have potential] was Ninja Assassin

17. Babydoll Says:

#freeEric

18. A tribe called quest aka No Draws unda Im Big Brotha Thunda Says:

illuminati by nature Says:
    January 15th, 2010 at 1:04 pm
    Troyvul Says:

January 15th, 2010 at 1:02 pm
    –he got that ruhtard strength
    Yo is that quote from ‘The Goods’..if so that movie sucked

**the Goods was surprisingly funny, imo…funnier than the hangoverrated

–its from Hangover

19. D_Block_4_Life Says:

One of my boys cousins said Snookie was a dime, i almost gave him the backwards rabbit punch Jwow gave Mike. I was beside myself. I wouldn’t even kiss that bitch and I’m a filthy piece of shit. I’d beat tho. Have to.

20. 456 Says:

^what’s the difference? and its dope if you are not part of the sacrifice to the white male god complex. shit was bullshit. special affects were just a distraction. at the end it was some white supremacist bullshit

21. 456 Says:

Troyvul Says:

January 15th, 2010 at 1:02 pm
    –he got that ruhtard strength
    Yo is that quote from ‘The Goods’..if so that movie sucked

**the Goods was surprisingly funny, imo…funnier than the hangoverrated

–its from Hangover

**the hangover wasn’t bad, actually it was quite good, but comedy classic? nah, young’un…

24. Babydoll Says:

*throws a LJS Fish and More combo at EFL’s head*

25. A tribe called quest aka No Draws unda Im Big Brotha Thunda Says:

–its 2010 shun

26. illuminati by nature Says:

***LOL

27. D_Block_4_Life Says:

I saw it from an objective stand point and thought it was dope. The end.

28. illuminati by nature Says:

***which movie?

29. D_Block_4_Life Says:

Wedding Crashers, my good friends, is a comedy classic. Fuck all you disagree.

30. D_Block_4_Life Says:

***which movie?

31. D_Block_4_Life Says:

who disagree*

32. illuminati by nature Says:

40 yr old virgin>>>>>>>>>>>>

33. Babydoll Says:

A tribe called quest aka No Draws unda Im Big Brotha Thunda Says:

January 15th, 2010 at 1:11 pm
    #freeEric I ♥ ATCQ

–Worst T-shirt ever

^I concur

34. 456 Says:

I saw it from an objective stand point and thought it was dope. The end.

^brain. washed. all done here.

35. kevfrescura de talco Says:

yeen know? haitians are well versed in money schemes. word to my homie who stays getting in “auto accidents” so much they know him on a first name basis at the chiropractor and reserve a room for him w/all the amenities.

sup nahkis, except that spanish transvestite whore-hay.

36. D_Block_4_Life Says:

40 yr old virgin>>>>>>>>>>>>
    Word. Step Bros >

why are you sweating?

i was watching cops

37. E AKA THE REAL NORIEAGA Says:

I’d smash Snooki but later deny that I did

*oompa loompa fetishes it up*

38. illuminati by nature Says:

D_Block_4_Life Says:

January 15th, 2010 at 1:15 pm
    40 yr old virgin>>>>>>>>>>>>
    Word. Step Bros >

why are you sweating?

i was watching cops

**LOL…”that was so funny, the first time I heard it, i almost fell off my dinosaur”

what was really lacking in “the Hangover” was quotables, IMO…still, good concept, well executed storyline and all, though..

39. A tribe called quest aka No Draws unda Im Big Brotha Thunda Says:

Babydoll Says:
    January 15th, 2010 at 1:14 pm
    A tribe called quest aka No Draws unda Im Big Brotha Thunda Says:

January 15th, 2010 at 1:11 pm
    #freeEric I ♥ ATCQ

–Worst T-shirt ever

^I concur

–Stop it, that would be so awesome. My bday is in 7months *wink wink hint hint*

40. D_Block_4_Life Says:

Niggas watch Bronx tale with no problem tho.

41. illuminati by nature Says:

D_Block_4_Life Says:

January 15th, 2010 at 1:16 pm
    Niggas watch Bronx tale with no problem tho.

***not I…i see subtle racism in almost everything, lol…

42. D_Block_4_Life Says:

oompa loompa fetishes it up*
    Holy shit.

43. A tribe called quest aka No Draws unda Im Big Brotha Thunda Says:

Hangover was pretty good. Zach made that movie

44. 456 Says:

Niggas watch Bronx tale with no problem tho.

^never saw it. and oh yeah there is no such thing as “objective”

45. Eastern_Digital aka Nahright's Fantasy Football champ Says:

Remixznflow Says:

January 15th, 2010 at 1:05 pm
    # cOLD Says:
    January 15th, 2010 at 1:04 pm

2a- 3x(a-x)= 2a+3x

^see? i wouldnt know if that was right or not?

***fuck…i’m seeing 2a-3xa+3x squared

Me too.

And that dinosaur line in Stepbrother had me in tears. literally.

46. Babydoll Says:

illuminati by nature Says:

January 15th, 2010 at 1:17 pm
    D_Block_4_Life Says:

January 15th, 2010 at 1:16 pm
    Niggas watch Bronx tale with no problem tho.

***not I…i see subtle racism in almost everything, lol…

^the racism is pretty blatant in that movie. LOL I still love it though.

47. D_Block_4_Life Says:

not I…i see subtle racism in almost everything, lol…
    I’m saying, i bet everyone watches that movie and knows it’s a good movie inside regardless of what they say. Just because a movie has racial over/undertones, or is racist, doesn’t mean the story line or actual movie can’t be good.

48. D_Block_4_Life Says:

the racism is pretty blatant in that movie. LOL I still love it though.
    Case in point.

49. Dewill Says:

Superbad is the Goat of white boy movies!!!!

50. b-ease Says:

I wasnt offended by Avatar’s racial overtones, I was just bored to fucking tears. I’ve never seen a plot so basic. No twists, no surprises, nothing. Acting was pretty atrocious except for Zoe, and the dialogue was laughable (especially the lead and Michelle Rodriguez). And in all honestly, the special effects, while dope, werent all that mind blowing.

51. Babydoll Says:

A tribe called quest aka No Draws unda Im Big Brotha Thunda Says:

January 15th, 2010 at 1:16 pm
    Babydoll Says:
    January 15th, 2010 at 1:14 pm
    A tribe called quest aka No Draws unda Im Big Brotha Thunda Says:

January 15th, 2010 at 1:11 pm
    #freeEric I ♥ ATCQ

–Worst T-shirt ever

^I concur

–Stop it, that would be so awesome. My bday is in 7months *wink wink hint hint*

^Mine is in 2 months so what’s your point? And what’s wrong with your eye?

52. D_Block_4_Life Says:

Superbad is the Goat of white boy movies!!!!
    Yup.

53. A tribe called quest aka No Draws unda Im Big Brotha Thunda Says:

I choked on nachos when Will put his nutsack on dales drums, ADM

54. Beezy Says:

#freekitkats

55. b-ease Says:

Zach made that movie

Ed Helms (I think thats his name, Andy off the Office) held it down too. His performance was slept on cause the Zack dude was so obvious.

56. 456 Says:

^that might be true, but how many times we seen this same tired old story? shit is dead. “white comes out on top, only now he’s blue!” FOH

57. A tribe called quest aka No Draws unda Im Big Brotha Thunda Says:

–Stop it, that would be so awesome. My bday is in 7months *wink wink hint hint*

^Mine is in 2 months so what’s your point? And what’s wrong with your eye?

–… get me that tshirt.

58. D_Block_4_Life Says:

I cried when Will Ferrel cried at the dinner table. Still lmao @ his “special sauce”..(II)

59. kevfrescura de talco Says:

has anyone seen the movie ‘9’ w/elijah wood? its an animation about 9 ragdolls in a post apocalyptic world. that jawn is spiritually insightful and gully at the same time. i wouldn’t let my son see it.

60. b-ease Says:

I heard this flick called “Moon” was ill. I’m gonna try to check it out this weekend.

61. D_Block_4_Life Says:

“white comes out on top, only now he’s blue!” FOH
    I’m not disagreeing with this at all. The white hero is definitely becoming monotonous. But i enjoyed the movie. Sue me. But then again, I’m just happy to be in an air conditioned movie theater.

62. TheCo!!inB Says:

That nigga was ass in the air knocked out last night. Ronnie might be that nigga after that one.

63. D_Block_4_Life Says:

#freekitkats
    Fuck

64. b-ease Says:

I’m just happy to be in an air conditioned movie theater.

I’m glad you’re finally admitting it.

65. 456 Says:

has anyone seen the movie ‘9′ w/elijah wood? its an animation about 9 ragdolls in a post apocalyptic world. that jawn is spiritually insightful and gully at the same time. i wouldn’t let my son see it.

^yeah that was off the hook. i saw it yesterday. district 9 was hot too, even tho it kinda had similar racial undertones.

66. D_Block_4_Life Says:

I thought Law Abiding Citizen was good.

67. A tribe called quest aka No Draws unda Im Big Brotha Thunda Says:

this pretty much shut down HipHop videos youtube.com/watch?v=0Veqz8W98iA

68. b-ease Says:

I caught a little bit of The Jersey Shore last nite. The Situation is hilarious. This nigga got molly whopped by the chick, and committed a “robbery” on his roomate. Dude started slobbing down the chick his man was just kissing. He is the greatest slimeball ever.

69. Babydoll Says:

456 Says:

January 15th, 2010 at 1:23 pm

^And further more the racial content in A Bronx Tale was there because of the time period and the story line (white/italian boy falls in love with a black girl). Avatar is supposed to be a futuristic movie with blue people so for that movie to have such a strong racial theme is out of place.

70. Daily Drug Says:

Late piggidy-pass: Say word Leno is Debo-ing The Tonite Show from Conan…I never trusted that banana boat faced mugg

71. Daily Drug Says:

b-ease Says:

January 15th, 2010 at 1:27 pm

^Im saying….that dude needs his own show, the fuckri wud be epic

72. TheCo!!inB Says:

My man Ronnie said “you been tryin to creep on Sam but I already got the title on that closing.”

73. Tong Po Flo Says: