Video: Consequence & Diddy in the Studio

Cons and Puff work on the Bad Boy Remix to “Whatever You Want”, which will feature Ciroc Obama and The LOX.

Previously: Consequence feat. Kanye West, Common, KiD CuDi, Big Sean & John Legend – Whatever U Want (G.O.O.D. Music Remix) [CDQ]

142 Responses to “Video: Consequence & Diddy in the Studio”

1. b-ease Says:

LOL what is this footage you lot are dropping gems tryin to describe?

This “reality” show on MTV called Jersey Shore. They just threw like 10 guidos (really, really stereotypical Italians) in a summer house and waited for the hilarity to ensue.

2. RIGZ Says:

# Ghost Writer Says:
    January 6th, 2010 at 4:24 pm

Rigz this is food…I might have to listen to it a lot of times before I fully grasped everything (n)

LOL

I dont expect anyone to really get it…i’d post the bars, but its alotta fucking bars man lol

3. Beezy Says:

^and encourage them to fight

4. Beezy Says:

I can’t wait until the next episode…dude stole the bosses chick

roffle

5. RIGZ Says:

Sounds like some Analyze This sorta shit lol

6. Joe 88 Says:

youtube.com/watch?v=eYukwz3AE40&feature=related

^Ronnie dancing

FTR: This comment just made me spit water out my mouth (n)

>*dances like ronnie while waiting for the answer*

lolololol

7. b-ease Says:

and encourage them to fight

And that.

*begins to extend arm to beezy in what looks like dap*

*punches his face instead*

8. Babydoll Says:

Boos Bigelow Says:

January 6th, 2010 at 4:24 pm
    One big happy family> Jersey shore

^LMAO…you would say that. That show is so damn embarrassing to watch

9. Remixznflow Says:

^and encourage them to fight

and fight they will…

i swear this show is more like national geographic.. its like watching animals in their natural habitat or something..

i have never in all my days seen actual human beings that look like they do..

its very entertaining

10. Boos Bigelow Says:

Lol at beezy……Depends on how fast he can eat a funnel cake.

11. D_Block_4_Life Says:

The “Ronnie dance” is going to live on NR forever…i just know it…move over harlem shake…

12. D_Block_4_Life Says:

*ronnie shakes at the copy machine*

13. Remixznflow Says:

Joe 88 Says:
    January 6th, 2010 at 4:28 pm

youtube.com/watch?v=eYukwz3AE40&feature=related

^Ronnie dancing

^*tears*

14. Slumbilical Says:

*prognosticates*

15. PHENOMENON Says:

^ ^
    I remember when television networks produced shows.

Or produced period for that matter.

But no seriously, people watch MTV??

16. Dewill Says:

That dude Vinny reminds me of Shia Labeouf!!

17. Joe 88 Says:

I’m seriously in tears over here right now (n)

dead @ the “Ronnie dance”

18. Chief Ali AKA The One Who Stay Building Says:

Real Talk: This nigga, excuse me “guido” (c) b-ease, dances over 100mph, but his upper body never moves. Nigga be having the camtruemag face on while river dancing.

It’s like he’s harlem shaking, but in reverse, instead of his arms moving, it’s just his legs. Nigga be having no emotion on his face too, sweating up a storm, lol
    —————–

between this description and a nigga, excuse me, “guido”, referring to himself as “The Situation”, I’m out

*logs on to realniggascry.com*

19. Boos Bigelow Says:

# Babydoll Says:
    January 6th, 2010 at 4:29 pm

Boos Bigelow Says:

January 6th, 2010 at 4:24 pm
    One big happy family> Jersey shore

^LMAO…you would say that. That show is so damn embarrassing to watch
    ________________________________________________________________

Lol…yeah its embarrassing, cause its a reflection of us…but its funny cause they ate a whole funnel cake in 5 seconds…..but before that they ate about 5 pancakes a piece then said they were gonna work it off at the pool…but instead ate slushies and funnel cakes.

20. Babydoll Says:

But no seriously, people watch MTV??

^I think Jersey Shore is the only thing I watch on MTV…and Teen Mom. LOL

DC Real World is slightly interesting…but not really.

21. I Fux Says:

LMAO that guido’s legs be in overdrive and shit!! But only times his arms or upper body moves is to left his fukin shirt… and that’s when u know he’s about to go in[||]… when that dude lifts his shirt the typewriter legs soon follow!!!

*fucking dead*

YOOOOOO CHEA You hear my ExhibitNah Intro?? Classics

22. Dewill Says:

Ronnie’s legs got a mind of their own and shit… They hear the beat and go nuts[||]

23. Boos Bigelow Says:

I havent watched a real world since hawaii…is that show still good?

24. I Fux Says:

*starts to lift shirt slowly*

*legs get to moving*

*grabs Super Mario Brother Star*

*ronnie dances*

*is the Stipulation*

25. Remixznflow Says:

DC Real World is slightly interesting…but not really.

very tired of this show… very

January 6th, 2010 at 4:29 pm

Boos Bigelow Says:

January 6th, 2010 at 4:24 pm
    One big happy family> Jersey shore

^LMAO…you would say that. That show is so damn embarrassing to watch
    ________________________________________________________________

^It’s mostly embarrassing because of those square childish ass beads the dad has in his cornrows. It also bothered me that they fixed turkey burgers and frozen veggies as a healthy meal and the mom proceeded to pour olive oil on top of the burgers. Then the delusional ass daughter says she didn’t recognize anything on her plate.

What’s the point of the show? They don’t have a trainer or a nutrionist. Instead they just take turns going to the doctor everyday and then ignoring their advice.

SMH

29. I Fux Says:

Boos Bigelow Says:

January 6th, 2010 at 4:35 pm
    I havent watched a real world since hawaii…is that show still good?

Word mr.mee too. I thought if i was ever on that show, Hawaii would have been my season. I think I was like 21 or so. What year was that?

30. Remixznflow Says:

I havent watched a real world since hawaii…is that show still good?

31. Babydoll Says:

Beezy Says:

January 6th, 2010 at 4:36 pm
    is Wendy’s selling funnel cake now…or like funnel cake bars

or some fast food place…i swear i remember seeing an ad for it

D_Block?

^It’s burger king…

Um, I just happen to know this. I haven’t tried them but the commercial makes me want to.

LOL

32. Joe 88 Says:

I Fux Says:

January 6th, 2010 at 4:35 pm
    *starts to lift shirt slowly*

*legs get to moving*

*grabs Super Mario Brother Star*

*ronnie dances*

*is the Stipulation*

^lol

33. PHENOMENON Says:

BET, MTV, VH1, etc = Useless Trash that should be eradicated from the 3rd dimension.

34. Babydoll Says:

Remixznflow Says:

January 6th, 2010 at 4:35 pm
    DC Real World is slightly interesting…but not really.

very tired of this show… very

shit has gone from groundbreaking to just plain silly

^Pretty much. I haven’t watched a full season in years and the DC one is the first time I actually watched a full episode in a while.

35. Mr.Londoner Says:

There’s one sane guy in that show and he’s a MILF hunter.. the show is too much..

36. Boos Bigelow Says:

why are all Bravo shows gay related?

37. TheCo!!inB Says:

The funniest part about The Ronnie is that all the other guids was around that nigga hyping the dance and he was feeding off it staring a shorty down like “yeah, you see it bitch.” They made room on some “ronnie about to go IN!” Shit.

38. Boos Bigelow Says:

# Babydoll Says:
    January 6th, 2010 at 4:36 pm_

SMH
    ______________________________________________________________

True…but I think they all lost over 50 pounds….I’ve only seen that one episode…but when dude swallowed up that funnel cake in 5 seconds I fell out.

39. Cashmere Cavalli Says:

** anticipates Chad Ochoconco doing the Ronnie dance and Yayo dance combined during the platoffs**

40. BK...Then Them Says:

rofl@the comments on Ronnie Dancing…As far as the Situation…however a nigga pull is however he pull. If a nigga go out and everytime he come he has fresh prospects can it really be knocked?

41. The NoeLife » Consequence enlists Diddy and The Lox for another remix to “Whatever You Want” Says:

[…] NahRight SHARETHIS.addEntry({ title: “Consequence enlists Diddy and The Lox for another remix to […]

42. d Says: