Shanell feat. Lil Wayne & Ne-Yo – Other Side (prod. David Guetta)

shanell-lil-wayne

Produced by the French DJ/Producer. Props to Mr. X.

Shanell feat. Lil Wayne & Ne-Yo – Other Side | Mediafire

shanell-feat-lil-wayne-ne-yo-other-side

BONUS: Lil Wayne’s “Sexy Bitch” Interlude from No Ceilings

17-lil-wayne-skit-end

147 Responses to “Shanell feat. Lil Wayne & Ne-Yo – Other Side (prod. David Guetta)”

1. G7 Says:

@ D-block

tsn.ca/nba/story/?id=304301
    espn has an article too, but its slightly different…

sports.espn.go.com/nba/news/story?id=4787825

2. No_neva-eva Says:

When that sir lucious droppin? Damn i havent heard any outkast in a MINUTE

^^^^^

Record Execs are fuckin up royally.

Royal Flush w/ 3000 & Rae, For Your Sorrows, & Shine Blockas are all cream of the crop.

We need some new Kast.

3. misssixty Says:

what in the Euro-Pop Hell?
    Who the fuck told him the world was on pins and needles fwaiting or him to appear on a David “When Love Takes Over” Guetta track?

Put down the ecstacy sir.

4. G7 Says:

Arenas’ salary in 2010: $16,192,080

how bad can a gambling debt get for this guy?

5. Hoskins Says:

apparently shes due to have the next gremlin jr

6. Hoskins Says:

Arenas is the sort of dude that would pull a gun as a joke

7. Lelan Says:

Is cause hes going crazy cause shaq slept with his wife

8. Joe 88 Says:

11. Smoke Greene Says:

Mixtape About Nothing > Back to the Feature > Attention Deficit
    Smh at that career trajectory
    ===========================
    Truth.com

12. nation Says:

>> Smh at that career trajectory

damn

13. Joe 88 Says:

*Is still drunk*

*cracks another corona*

*LOL @ the pics I took last night*

I’m still a pretty nigga tho

No Homo tho

14. Remixznflow Says:

*daps joe*

good to see some of us had a good time…

new years at the crib>>>>> new years out

i learned a valuable lesson this year…

15. Joe 88 Says:

Jeezy Joey like to drank
    Jeezy Joey like to smoke
    Jeezy Joey like to mix arm & hammer with the coke

16. The Killer Says:

Joe 88 > Wale
    *straight face*

And that is not saying I like Joe 88, even though his exhibit was type alright. It is more to illustrate how far Wale has fallen. No shots

17. yes sir Says:

Whack this euro electric dance sound!

18. The Killer Says:

Yo Joe are you ever dropping a mixtape for dolo or are you trying to put your crew on?

19. KNOCKOUT KING Says:

# yes sir Says:
    January 1st, 2010 at 2:11 pm

Whack this euro electric dance sound!

co-sign

20. Smoke Greene Says:

“Coulda been a goner, but I had to save my soul…”

21. Joe 88 Says:

The Killer Says:
    January 1st, 2010 at 2:13 pm

^Yep!

22. Joe 88 Says:

@Killer

Yeah i’m putting out a solo mixtape.

23. The Killer Says:

Is there an estimated release date?

24. Joe 88 Says:

“I’m too much for these niggas (n)
    and 3 much for these hoes

# Joe 88 Says:
    January 1st, 2010 at 2:20 pm

@Killer

Yeah i’m putting out a solo mixtape.

^Hurry up nigga. Nh.

*dapz*

26. Joe 88 Says:

The Killer Says:
    January 1st, 2010 at 2:20 pm
    Is there an estimated release date?

^either march, or around spring.

Broadway & Fre$h > the rest of his OYC and Forty-Deuce crew

28. Joe 88 Says:

*Daps Billz*

HAPPY FUCKING NU YEAR.

My Big Bro = D.Billz

B-more Nubian

I remember, lol!!!1

B-more Nubian

^ *dies before dishonor*

HNY fam! Yo, NR was such a different comments section back then. When you mix a bunch of disgruntled employees together on a hiphop site, shit can be informative/hilarious/etherous/etc.

30. Joe 88 Says:

Razor & the pyrex
    plates in the cabinet
    waking up days wishing moms practice absenece
    My block aphillate
    triple R establishment
    F.A.M representer the niggas I do the damage with

*Sleeps On Joe88*

31. D_Block_4_Life aka eats with Kit-Kats before 9:35 A:M Says:

Billz peep the video i just sent to u on twitter of my cousin knocked out yest

32. Smoke Greene Says:

You B-More niggas are getting close to bromantic status.

Ol’ Wild Cherry ass niggas.

33. D_Block_4_Life aka eats with Kit-Kats before 9:35 A:M Says:

You B-More niggas are getting close to bromantic status.

Ol’ Wild Cherry ass niggas.
    They’re a nahright couple…this is old news..

34. Smoke Greene Says:

And even though I contributed to it, I think Joe 88 is getting beside himself. A lil too cocky, quoting his own bars and shit.

I may have to drop a couple of verses just to put him in check.

Razor & a Pyrex?

Riiight.

35. TE Says:

WTF is up with her nose. FREAK.

36. AFGunz Says:

wherez that fab mixtape at

# D_Block_4_Life aka eats with Kit-Kats before 9:35 A:M Says:
    January 1st, 2010 at 2:35 pm

Billz peep the video i just sent to u on twitter of my cousin knocked out yest

^ “And then we haaaaaave… Georgie” Lmao. You fuckin’ turd!

Amp

Joe88 been quoting his own bars way before Exhibit C. He used to get flame broiled in the comments section for that shit too. Lol

39. D_Block_4_Life aka eats with Kit-Kats before 9:35 A:M Says:

Word…that’s Joe just being himself…

DBlock

So that’s not you? How many of yall is named George?

41. Joe 88 Says:

*Daps amp*

That’s a old verse. I’ve always quoted myself, this isnt nothing new. lol

FTR: Don’t question my backround. *straight face*

A 25 y/o old nigga don’t needs to do those things (pause)

lol @ bromance. That’s my brother, flat out. (n)

42. Smoke Greene Says:

======================================
    LOL I musta overlooked it before because I thought he was wack after that MC mixtape. But after Exhibit Nah, I look at him a lil different. Broadway Joe can rap but a little humility goes a long way.

43. Joe 88 Says:

lol @ nah nigs speaking the truth.

2010. Aint nothing change! NOTHING.

This nigga DBlock got like 208 other relatives named George.

#HispanicFTL

45. D_Block_4_Life aka eats with Kit-Kats before 9:35 A:M Says:

Lmao

46. Lelan Says:

I only listened to joe 88’s freestyle

it was pretty good

47. Smoke Greene Says:

FTR: Don’t question my backround. *straight face*
    =====================================
    You fucking serious? This is Amp you’re talking to. I’m friends to nunnaya

You talk about cooking up crack, etc. I’m gonna question it.

You might be a fucking C.O. for all I know.

Stick to trying to kick knowledge lil nigga. Leave the crack rap to niggas who’ve actually been in that water.

48. Joe 88 Says:

My last night < Anybody

But I bet mine was better than yours (no shots)

49. Ghost Writer Says:

What kinda shit is Jay on with that vid

Smh @ the chick I wanted to come through last night couldn’t make it because she spent all of her money on her son’s Xmas toys. I fell asleep to gunshots and fireworks.

51. Joe 88 Says:

You fucking serious? This is Amp you’re talking to. I’m friends to nunnaya

You talk about cooking up crack, etc. I’m gonna question it.

You might be a fucking C.O. for all I know.

^Lol. You got it.

52. D_Block_4_Life aka eats with Kit-Kats before 9:35 A:M Says:

Amp, deep down, you’re a good guy…i just know it

53. Ghost Writer Says:

*daps all*

*lurks*

54. GiigNatiic Says:

OK AMP??

but forreal, this crossover track is some embarrassing bullshit… im ashamed to know it even exists

55. Joe 88 Says:

LOL @ Niggas thinking there the only real niggas online

SMH @ me thinking the samething.

56. Smoke Greene Says:

Amp, deep down, you’re a good guy…i just know it
    ==================================
    Who knows who I am when I log off, but online I’m stepping on toes & spitting in faces.

If I’ve learned anything from NahRight….

Aggressive Content >>>

57. BK...Then Them Says:

D. Billz Says:
    January 1st, 2010 at 2:57 pm

Im saying…depending on how far out she is…send for her?

58. D_Block_4_Life aka eats with Kit-Kats before 9:35 A:M Says:

Lol…AMp i’m just joking B..

59. KNOCKOUT KING Says:

LOL @ Niggas thinking there the only real niggas online

SMH @ me thinking the samething.

I thought everyone was “real” on here, lol

60. Joe 88 Says:

Dudes out here talking tough and never had a tone
    I’ll let it play music on ya lips like a saxaphone

61. Joe 88 Says:

*Listens to Max B “North Pole”*

62. Sham aka The Computer Puter! Says:

David Guetta OWNS the techno/trance crowd. This guy get son the 1s and 2s and Pill heads get craazzzzy. You think hip-hop has pull? 2010 and beyond u gonna see a shift in the balance of power from the hip hop industry to Dance music somethin serious. Remember this comment

63. Smoke Greene Says:

LOL @ Niggas thinking there the only real niggas online

SMH @ me thinking the samething.

I thought everyone was “real” on here, lol
    =============================
    Niggas is as real as their imaginations lol.

64. Joe 88 Says:

Niggas is as real as their imaginations lol.

^Co-Signs!!!!!!!!!!!!!

65. NovemberEnd Says:

Shanell feat. Lil Wayne & Ne-Yo – Other Side
    ^^^^^^^^^^^^^
    #2010
    Wayne dropping a verse on everyone’s song…we off that…

66. Joe 88 Says:

I’m prolly saying that cause I don’t have to buy it
    The club owner suplly it, BOY IM ON THAT FLY SHIT

67. Ant Says:

D. Billz Says:
    January 1st, 2010 at 2:53 pm
    This nigga DBlock got like 208 other relatives named George.

#HispanicFTL

lol

68. NovemberEnd Says:

minus Wayne this song is cool

69. Sleep Says:

ok I’m convinced that drama put fab mixtape on the back burner. Since t.I is home

70. b-ease Says:

Yo Amp, congrats on the daily math gig. That is mos def a good l

# Sham aka The Computer Puter! Says:
    January 1st, 2010 at 3:10 pm

^I said the same thing when Wiz Khalifa dropped “Say Yeah”. He was ahead of the game with that one. Warner dropped the ball somethin’ serious. Glad he’s indie again.

72. b-ease Says:

Yo Amp, congrats on the daily math gig. That is mos def a good look.

We’ll all be over there heckling you shortly. Good shit tho dude.

73. D_Block_4_Life aka eats with Kit-Kats before 9:35 A:M Says:

Yo Amp, congrats on the daily math gig. That is mos def a good l
    say what

# BK…Then Them Says:
    January 1st, 2010 at 3:03 pm

D. Billz Says:
    January 1st, 2010 at 2:57 pm

Im saying…depending on how far out she is…send for her?

^She said it would’ve cost her $40 roundtrip from my her crib to my crib and then back home. FOH. She had to pay a cab just to get to the red line (I’m in DC, ftr), then transfer to the green line and to my crib. GTFOH. If she woulda said like $10, I’da been like iight, I’ll go dutch and you come up with rest. But she shoulda thought about that before she bought her lil’ man all them damn Xmas toys. Oh well.

*dapz everyone in the room*

76. b-ease Says:

I don’t know billz, that Wiz song felt kind of…forced, for lack of a better word.

# Joe 88 Says:
    January 1st, 2010 at 3:07 pm

*Listens to Max B “North Pole”*

^Best song Chuck Hammy ever did.

78. Joe 88 Says:

She’s feelin (c) Lil wayne

But everythang is so cool

79. Sleep Says:

Tell her take a cab and u pay for the cab when she get there or are u one of those I don’t pay for shit with these bitches. Don’t believe these rapper buddy we all spend at some point. Only woman with no respect for her self would date a broke dude.

80. b-ease Says:

Coldblooded (c) Rick James

# b-ease Says:
    January 1st, 2010 at 3:30 pm

^You think so? Judging from the direction he was headed in from the street records to the hipster/weed joints, I think it was a good look. As a matter of fact, I think it was the catalyst to his most recent success. That might’ve been his crossover record. If/When the clubs play it the shorties is definitely on the floor.

82. JDS aka The Smarty Art N!99a Says:

Word is bond…Voltron needs to stop being wack and pass around that Act ll

If he wasn’t lying about that shit, of course.

83. Remixznflow Says:

where were you niggas at in ’94

youtube.com/watch?v=iwrmOM79Xls

84. Joe 88 Says:

What time is it again?

85. Sleep Says:

Hard to be d billz when u struggling to pay dbillz(c) joe no camel

86. Smoke Greene Says:

Yo Amp, congrats on the daily math gig. That is mos def a good l
    ======================================
    It’s a new year and I’m trying to make new moves. Thanks for the props and I expect to have my posts torn apart by all y’all nahggas. It’s only right lol. Good thing Nah Right toughened me up a little bit.

I learned my shit talking from the best in the biz lol.

87. Sleep Says:

Hard to be d billz when u struggling to pay the bills(c) joe no camel

88. JDS aka The Smarty Art Nigga Says:

Word is bond, Voltron needs to stop being wack and pass around that Act ll

If he wasn’t lying about that shit, of course.

# Sleep Says:
    January 1st, 2010 at 3:31 pm

^It all depends on the chick. Shorty stay piffin’ and with a bottle of Patron in her crib so he be having some extra ends. Not to mention she got a slew of male friends. If none of them ninjas breakin’ you off with no bread then that’s on them. PLUS, when I hit her up she said she was in the crib chillin’ because her earlier “plan” had flaked on her. That means either a.) some nigga was about to trick on her for the night, or b.) she had dough and wasn’t trying to come up off. You mean to tell me she was just gonna cruise around broke on New Years Eve? Aint no way in hell. She’ll hit me up/come through when she got her shit together.

90. b-ease Says:

I definetly can’t argue with any of that, all very true. Personal taste just prevented me from seeing some of the positives, I just never dug the song. Always seemed off.

91. De La Swole Says:

Life is goooooooooood

92. Joe 88 Says:

Am I the only one too drunk to comment?

*Listens to Smash “Too much for me”*

93. De La Swole Says:

maaaaaad cougars in the club last night. I got scratch marks on back

# b-ease Says:
    January 1st, 2010 at 3:36 pm

^A lot of people didn’t dig it because of the techno. But, quiet as kept, I recognized the loop and thought it was a hit instantly. Plus I fucks with some techno songs on the low. I blame Thursday nights (College Night) at Hammerjacks (R.I.P.). Towson U. RAN that shit. Lol

95. b-ease Says:

*Listens to Smash “Too much for me”*

^*youtubes Smash vid with broads dancing in US Boutique*

96. De La Swole Says:

hip hop is dead yo, they played no hiphop from 09-08 last night…..the techno floor was the livest

*Listens to Smash “Too much for me”*

^I don’t understand why they didn’t push that record.

# b-ease Says:
    January 1st, 2010 at 3:41 pm

*Listens to Smash “Too much for me”*

^*youtubes Smash vid with broads dancing in US Boutique*

^I fuckin died when Joe said that chick was twerkin’ it next to the clearance rack. F

Fuck. In. Died.

99. De La Swole Says:

at one point they released some type of gas into the crowd…made a nigga felt like he turned into slime

100. b-ease Says:

I recognized the loop

Yea, that was part of my problem, seemed a little to obvious to me. Techno’s not horrible, it shares some similarities to Bmore club, so I think we were desensitized to it. I blame parties with white people as well tho.

101. Sham aka The Computer Puter! Says:

De La Swole Says:

January 1st, 2010 at 3:43 pm

*untimely death*

Where is this fucking fabolous mixtape!?!

102. Joe 88 Says:

LOL

FTR: I would’d hit shawty. LOL

*Daps Bills & ease*

# b-ease Says:
    January 1st, 2010 at 3:45 pm

I recognized the loop

^Speakin’ of which, did you ever read the breakdown someone did of JayZ’s “Ghetto Techno” record? B’more don’t get NO props in our movement. SMH

brandonsoderberg.blogspot.com/2009/09/ghetto-techno.html

104. b-ease Says:

at one point they released some type of gas into the crowd

Literally? Id sue if I were you. Say you were asthmatic or some shit.

105. Sham aka The Computer Puter! Says:

thing about techno music, you never appreciate it until your in the right state of mind. Do some X and listen to the i’m in miami bitch remix. Made me understand why they call it trance music

106. Joe 88 Says:

“uh uh baby, you in miami, doing the dam thing”

And I agree that techno is NOT horrible. I need to download one of those “WOW” compilations of techno. All of their compilations be top 10. That shit is crazy.

108. Sham aka The Computer Puter! Says:

I like to pretend that song never happened.

109. b-ease Says:

FTR: I would’d hit shawty. LOL

Oh, hell yea son. That was the first thing I thought once the tears dried.

*daps*

Sham

That’s the problem. If you gotta get get drugged to enjoy yourself then I’m not with it. We all drink because, well, what better way to holla at 34854 chicks in one night? But that techno shit is not smooth. I can’t slide over to a chick and holla with that shit playin’. Well, I can. But it’s definitely not my 1st choice. I’m more tolerable of House music than techno.

# Sham aka The Computer Puter! Says:
    January 1st, 2010 at 3:49 pm

I like to pretend that song never happened.

^LOL. Everyone who doesn’t like House/B’more Club music said that. Totally understandable though. Me? I’m on some chick’s ass if that come’s on.

112. CheezyDoDo Says:

Shanell starting to blow up lowkey

dont be suprised if she the Nicki and Drake of this year with her only little bandwagon fanbase

she’s a nice pop artist

113. Joe 88 Says:

*Daps b-ease*

*Still too drunk to actually make a normal comment*

youtube.com/watch?v=3Yv4cadld2o&feature=related

*Listens*

………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………..

*Again*

114. b-ease Says:

Confession: Ive never heard Ghetto Techno.

Dope blog in that link tho billz, I’ve never seen it.

115. Sham aka The Computer Puter! Says:

D. Billz Says:

January 1st, 2010 at 3:51 pm
    Sham

true, but its about comin out ur comfort zone. We all used to gettin drunk, hollerin at slizzys. Thats the American way. But the techno crowd is kinda bout steppin out the zone. What’s that? meet u in the bathroom? No panties? i’m there. You’d be surprised how open broads get off a pill as opposed to bein sloppy drunk, where ur liable to get thrown up on. Gotta be safe tho, know your connect better than your mother.

116. De La Swole Says:

i forgot all protocols of spittin game last night….just making out with girls with no lines…telling hoes my name is Drew…them white girls never seen a nigga named Drew

117. Woodrow The Basehead Says:

*daps all*

2010…A new year, a fresh start, its about looking to the future and shaking off the past…..

oh yeah and btw

Ether>>>

# b-ease Says:
    January 1st, 2010 at 3:54 pm

Confession: Ive never heard Ghetto Techno.

Dope blog in that link tho billz, I’ve never seen it.

^Yeen heard it? Click that link. And that’s definitely a dope blog. Props to whoever put that together.

119. Joe 88 Says:

How can you hate a nigga that said

I just want some chewbacca

*Daps Baltimore FTW*

lol @ De La. I’ve definitely had my fair share of tonguing down some random broads on NYE. I’m not familiar with the techno culture so I wouldn’t know about boning pill’d up broads in a bathroom. Not sayin’ that it doesn’t happen in hiphop clubs, but I can imagine the level of freaktivity is turned up a notch.

And actually one of the homies from Frederick, MD in my art class at Towson was named Dru. Money was a white girl magnet.

121. De La Swole Says:

now a nigga is watching Perry Mason…welcome to ’10

122. Joe 88 Says:

You broke my heart bitch, you aint fair

Joe88

That dude at around the 4:57 mark looks madd familiar in Smash’s video. I think he’s from the Southside.

124. KUTTA Says:

D. Billz Says:

January 1st, 2010 at 3:42 pm
    *Listens to Smash “Too much for me”*

^I don’t understand why they didn’t push that record.

Thats one of the only B-More records they play in DC.

125. KUTTA Says:

@ Billz , what you know about some Frederick ho’s?

Market Street, Raw Bar.

In there like swim wear.

# KUTTA Says:
    January 1st, 2010 at 4:11 pm

@ Billz , what you know about some Frederick ho’s?

Market Street, Raw Bar.

In there like swim wear.

^Fam I absolutely NOTHIN’ about Frederick chicks. All I know is that a good percentage of the NY/NJ PuertoRican and Dominican population has moved over there. What nights are Raw Bar poppin? I’ll definitely make a trip down 70 when I get the chance to see what’s up.

Fam I know*

128. Joe 88 Says:

And i’m easily influenced by the niggas i’m around

129. PW Says:

I just had a craving for some humongous titties.

No big titty bitches on the current roster though. I got a team full of B and A cups.

130. KUTTA Says:

Raw Bar is on the weekends, starts Friday but maybe Thursday night is college night or some shit…

Broads is loose out there and once you tell em you from B-More they gon be on you.

They got an ill lil sneaker botique out there too, Social Study.

131. Sham aka The Computer Puter! Says:

slow music day.

I guess 2010 is the year of hype and false hopes.

Where’s act II? cam mixtape? fab?

132. unity Says:

Any music (techno/euro dance) were you have to be on x pills and doped out of your mind to enjoy is LAME! This music is for the homo sex craved crowd who sleep with anything walking!

# KUTTA Says:
    January 1st, 2010 at 4:25 pm

They got an ill lil sneaker botique out there too, Social Study.

^ That’s what’s up. I heard of Social Study too but never been. I’ll definitely be headed out there sooner than later.

134. Joe 88 Says:

The piece sign is just the trigger & the middle finger

135. Satanic Dave Says:

You loiterers should be arrested. great fuckin vid; two knockers rad dude.

136. Joe 88 Says:

Wiz Khalifa “This Plane” >

137. Chreisty Christian Says:

Shut up Dave you FREAKAZOID

138. Digital Scales Says:

What up Nahggas

Had a dope new years, hope ya did too

Shout to Billz I know your new year is sometime in June

Daps collective

139. Dewill Says:

Waddup tho???

My leg is fukin sore from the cramp I caught doing kamasutra moves on wifey!! That shit ruined everything!! No fukin way niggaz was doin shit like that back then!!

*High-fives to all*

happy new year nahggers

140. Joe 88 Says:

What was YOU doing in 2000?

The piece sign is just the trigger & the middle finger

^author ?

142. Joe 88 Says:

cOLD Says:
    January 1st, 2010 at 5:20 pm
    The piece sign is just the trigger & the middle finger

^author ?

^LiL wayne

143. NEW: Shanell x Lil Wayne x Ne-Yo – Other Side [Prod. by David Guetta] (Audio) « Fresh Cookiez Says:

[…] Shanell on Twitter Enjoy! Thanks Nah Right. […]

144. faggets Says:

you kids are so lame
    wake up and get on your computer for the whole day going on blogs
    saying “dapz”
    rofl fuckin squares go lose your virginity

145. Shannell feat. Lil Wayne & Ne-Yo – Other Side (prod. by David Guetta) « Find Your Lane Says:

[…] once again to Nah Right for the DL link, via Mr. […]

146. Universal Em Says:

#niggasstaytrynasneakhouseintomyhiphop

147. Nah Right » Video: Shanell Speaks on Lil Wayne Says:

[…] Previously: Shanell feat. Lil Wayne & Ne-Yo – Other Side (prod. David Guetta) […]