Statik Selektah feat. Talib Kweli, Termanology & Royce da 5′9″ – Come Around

reunion

This is the RE:Union version of the song. A Kweli-less version of it will appear on Statik Selektah’s 100 Proof: The Hangover.

Statik Selektah feat. Talib Kweli, Termanology & Royce da 5′9″ – Come Around | Mediafire

statik-selektah-feat-talib-kweli-termanology-royce-da-5e280b29e280b3-come-around-re-union-version

Nah Right, DX, double X – Termanology

Props to RapRadar

55 Responses to “Statik Selektah feat. Talib Kweli, Termanology & Royce da 5′9″ – Come Around”

1. a tribe called quest Says:

#F5F5

2. Dewill Says:

# cOLD Says:
    December 28th, 2009 at 4:06 pm

her throat? a slip n slide for my furture kids …

^whoa…

hey Dewill who are some of your influences rapping…. there’s a kanye in your flow.

^^^^^
    Really none, I listen to all types of shit, but never spit a recorded verse. So I said I’ll give it a shot.

at 2nd listen that J Brown exhibit is pretty good.

4. Mr p Says:

The very first Reflection Eternal album was a beast.

5. Frank Lurkas Says:

Detroit P exhibit is way better than any ive heard

6. TheCo!!inB Says:

@SoulnoS
    make who feel inferior? this aint world star hip hop nigga….don’t let the reparte fool you.

7. JDS is goin' Sizzzzler! Says:

i would love to see Spike Lee have a renaissance

Do The Right Thing is still one of my top 3 favorite flicks

when Raheem is getting choked out and you see him slightly lift up his hand with the “HATE” rings on it towards his neck, that was masterful subtlety.

[damn niggas update with the quickness]

8. Frank Lurkas Says:

and yea malcolm and Martin were bitch brothers

9. The Shot Clock aka Nahm Chomsky Says:

matter of fact
    shout out to niggas on Nahright
    lurkin
    thinkn of some ill shit to type
    while workin
    where you catch a nice ether diss
    for certain
    shake it off nigga you’ll be ok tho
    dont forget to type pause
    or nigga no homo
    if you type somethin suspect
    look out for that AYO!

yo Dewill went IN!

^ well props for going in giving it a shot (none). I honestly laughed through the whole song. Not in a bad way just the shit you were saying was funny.

11. TheCo!!inB Says:

*daps Beezy for not hibernating during Guap season*

12. Jersey*made*me Says:

My verse is sizzlin baking on hot plates(fuckin horrible)

Then.

Her throat/A slip and slide for all my future kids(heat)

OK Dewill the jig is up.There’s no way the same author penned those two lines.Who shit you bite son?

13. Beezy Says:

yo Dewill that shit was tight man

*daps*

for certain
    shake it off nigga you’ll be ok tho
    dont forget to type pause
    or nigga no homo
    if you type somethin suspect
    look out for that AYO!

^ lol this had me geeking seriously.

16. Boos Bigelow Says:

Lol at niggas being sarcastic about dewill’s verses….that niggas was kinda garbage on the low…he had some ok lines…but the flow wasn’t that hot.

17. Smoke Greene Says:

I was playing ball with my brother and my cousins yesterday. Po-Po did the slow drive by the courts (which were with ck & latinos) and just as they were leaving the park, they put some gorilla grunts on the PA system and had a good laugh at the ‘Mungkeys” expense.

Racism is alive and well.

18. Beezy Says:

Boos Bigelow Says:

December 28th, 2009 at 4:16 pm

^you gotta throw your verse up before you can hate on the next man

Racism is alive and well.

^ foul.

20. Boos Bigelow Says:

J. brown…was aight at best…nigga was kind of corny though…content was on some hipster shit.

21. Dewill Says:

# Jersey*made*me Says:
    December 28th, 2009 at 4:15 pm

My verse is sizzlin baking on hot plates(fuckin horrible)

Then.

Her throat/A slip and slide for all my future kids(heat)

^^^^^^
    It’s my verse is sizzlin, BACON on hot plates

AND

Nigga WhattheFuck( in Dave Chappelle’s voice)
    I wrote that shit myself

22. The Shot Clock aka Nahm Chomsky Says:

they put some gorilla grunts on the PA system

damn, amp. where u stay at?

^ what about joe88 and Ghost?

24. a tribe called quest Says:

–look at his nigga hating. Fam you’re a buzz kill

25. Boos Bigelow Says:

# Beezy Says:
    December 28th, 2009 at 4:18 pm

Boos Bigelow Says:

December 28th, 2009 at 4:16 pm

^you gotta throw your verse up before you can hate on the next man
    _____________________________________________________________

I’m not a rapper, but if you put your shit out there, expect to be critiqued.

26. Smoke Greene Says:

damn, amp. where u stay at?
    ==================
    I was in the South Bronx.

Shit had me heated, b.

27. Dewill Says:

# Boos Bigelow Says:
    December 28th, 2009 at 4:16 pm

Well luckily this is not what makes me money… It’s all in fun.

28. Beezy Says:

Tribe are you collecting all the verses to blend together?

29. a tribe called quest Says:

i need Joe88a who has it?

30. The Shot Clock aka Nahm Chomsky Says:

I’m not a rapper, but if you put your shit out there, expect to be critiqued.

if u really check it tho. kid said he aint a rapper, rapped longer than anyone else so far, had a couple hot punch lines and mad Nah references and made me laugh.

i was entertained. thats a W in my book.

31. Boos Bigelow Says:

# cOLD Says:
    December 28th, 2009 at 4:19 pm

^ what about joe88 and Ghost?
    __________________________________________________________

Never heard ghost’s version….Joe88 got the best voice for rapping out of all that I heard…that third verse was off the chain…The first part he had a lot of run-ons….Fresh was pretty nice too…you can tell he’s pretty seasoned…

32. Beezy Says:

a tribe called quest Says:

December 28th, 2009 at 4:23 pm
    i need Joe88a who has it?

^its gotta be in the nahrchives….check the tape

33. Jersey*made*me Says:

Racism is alive and well.

True.But you don’t think it had anything to do with your harsh looks.I’ve mistaken your family gatherings for Planet Of The Apes video shoots before and i’m black.Put away the race card.

34. a tribe called quest Says:

Tribe are you collecting all the verses to blend together?

–Thats the idea, but if everyone goin in for 5mins its not gonna be worth it

35. Beezy Says:

Joe88 got the best voice for rapping out of all that I heard

^ayo

you can tell he’s pretty seasoned…

^quadruple ayo

36. Beezy Says:

a tribe called quest Says:

December 28th, 2009 at 4:25 pm
    Tribe are you collecting all the verses to blend together?

–Thats the idea, but if everyone goin in for 5mins its not gonna be worth it

^word…chop and screw my nig…just take their best verse, or best 60 seconds and work some editing magic

37. The Shot Clock aka Nahm Chomsky Says:

*backflips into the lions den*

Tribe are you collecting all the verses to blend together?

–Thats the idea, but if everyone goin in for 5mins its not gonna be worth it

^ just take the best bars from each is all.

39. Detroit P Says:

Maaaaaaaan Shoutout to Frank Lurkas…he the only one that gave me props lol…Fuck the rest yall niggas!…lol naw thats childish

40. a tribe called quest Says:

i need Joe88a who has it?

^its gotta be in the nahrchives….check the tape

–got it

*backflips into the lions den*

^ oh shit, niggas just shootin all unprovoked.

42. Beezy Says:

Detroit P Says:

December 28th, 2009 at 4:26 pm

^yo link it up again so we can give it a listen

43. a tribe called quest Says:

–Bet

Beezy wheres you side kick b-ease???

45. Beezy Says:

cOLD Says:

December 28th, 2009 at 4:28 pm
    Beezy wheres you side kick b-ease???

^ionno, I miss him

46. The Shot Clock aka Nahm Chomsky Says:

lets see it, no homo

47. D_Block_4_Life Says:

^ionno, I miss him
    Lmfao

Beezy Says:

December 28th, 2009 at 4:28 pm
    cOLD Says:

December 28th, 2009 at 4:28 pm
    Beezy wheres you side kick b-ease???

^ionno, I miss him

^ayosmhlol for me asking

49. Dewill Says:

# Beezy Says:
    December 28th, 2009 at 4:28 pm

cOLD Says:

December 28th, 2009 at 4:28 pm
    Beezy wheres you side kick b-ease???

^ionno, I miss him

lol
    He should have the best Exhibit Nah, No??

50. Beezy Says:

yo, how funny is it that b-ease real name is Brian Anals

you cant make this shit up

51. Boos Bigelow Says:

# Beezy Says:
    December 28th, 2009 at 4:25 pm

Joe88 got the best voice for rapping out of all that I heard

^ayo

you can tell he’s pretty seasoned…

^quadruple ayo
    _____________________________________________________________

AYO

52. a tribe called quest Says:

ok i have

J.Brown
    dewill
    ghost/m.lito
    Joe88
    ngfbhfgdjhgc

who am missing?

53. Daily Drug Says:

Beezy wheres you side kick b-ease???

^ionno, I miss him

^*unlurks*

dis nigga a fool lmao

54. The Shot Clock aka Nahm Chomsky Says:

I’m dying of laughter at everything right now

55. Lbeezy (603) Says: