Video: Red & Meth Interview from 1999

Directed by Paula Harris.

The volume is type low but the video quality is pretty good.

Props to Groove Parlor

292 Responses to “Video: Red & Meth Interview from 1999”

1. Sleep Says:

I just heard exhibit c for the first time on youtube. I thought it would be the best song I’ve ever heard but its avg at best. I could find 20 papoose songs that better. U niggas like rooting for the underdog

Sleep Says:

^Don’t just sleep tonight, die in it.

3. FUPM618 Says:

zshare.net/audio/70448721ed10c582/

^^^lol…shit had me reaching for the AK

4. Joe 88 Says:

Jay E “Exhibit c” >

Don’t get it fucked up, he really killed that shit. Ghost did too, I can’t wait to hear everyone else verses.

Jay E third verse on exibit c >

5. APES IN SPACE Says:

NICKELUS F exhibit f was hotter if i was muslim i would of thought otherwise but i could care less……..im white and dibble n dabble with swine

6. APES IN SPACE Says:

RIP RED & METH

7. Geen One Says:

^ u wanna rip there assholes open?

8. APES IN SPACE Says:

hahaha you been waitin for the oppurtunity…..your sneaky lil wayne fan

9. Digital Scales Says:

^Don’t just sleep tonight, die in it.
    __

LOL

50 Cent’s “Do You Think About Me” (n) >>>

Perfect two-step music. LOL @ the vid though. How you gonna take a chick to a fancy restaurant… she all dressed up, and your goofy ass in a bubble vest and fitted at the table. Rawse need to send that nigga some style pointers.

11. Joe 88 Says:

D. Billz Says:
    December 27th, 2009 at 1:54 pm
    50 Cent’s “Do You Think About Me” (n) >>>

^lol

12. The Killer Says:

Exhibit c > life

13. APES IN SPACE Says:

like the jews on hot 97 would let je rock there enuff would be executed on air

14. Harlem World Says:

# Sleep Says:
    December 27th, 2009 at 1:37 pm

Exhibit A > Exhibit C

The Exhibit A beat is inspirational…really.

15. Harlem World Says:

Its good to see DJ Enuff on the subject of payola but the problem is there’s a loophole in the law that makes payola legal. Payolas here to stay.

16. APES IN SPACE Says:

like the suits that run hot97 would let you rock je on air hot97 hasnt been hiphop for a long time now its a shame to i grew up on hot 97 before they were even playin rap….shit is all corporate and only money driven now if it was only up to radio for hiphop and there were no internet hiphop would truly be dead…dont do it enuff you might get executed on air lmao

17. herbal kint Says:

Sleep Says:
    December 27th, 2009 at 1:37 pm

…… papoose???? GTFOH, Avg. at best???? WTF??? You lost at life if you really think papoose’s best song is even close to Jay Electronica’s worst song ….

18. Digital Scales Says:

It’s all just a scheem
    They killed Raheem
    That was a movie
    They killed Sean Bell, 50 shots fell

19. Gravity Says:

Radio is afraid of taking risks…. Numbers kill the art.. Puppets just doing what they believe will keep them paid..

I seriously want to start a radio broadcast as a hobby but I don’t know how to start one.. The type that broadcasts out of a garage or basement..

20. Cashmere Cavalli Says:

So is jay E the yin to jay Z’s yang?

21. APES IN SPACE Says:

i seriously dont even think if radio were playing respectable artists that people would even listin n like what they were hearing i think people are to fuking stupid nowadays i know pleeeeeenty of people who listin to hiphop and dont even listin to the lyrical content of the music……fukin mindless retards captivated by shittt pop beats,autotune,shiny rim bling bling,patron shots,buy out the bar,gucci this gucci that gucci the cat,etc,etc

WU-TANG/the dumb are often intrigued by the drum

22. Kza Says:

# APES IN SPACE Says:
    December 27th, 2009 at 3:35 pm

WU-TANG/the dumb are often intrigued by the drum

cosign.. except I fux with Patron. Dont bring Patron into this

23. APES IN SPACE Says:

o i fuk with patron to but even that has been commercialized younger crowd i know think they cool cause they drink patron but i was fukin with it before a rapper said it in a track

ahhh man i wanna go to chillis now and mess with them margaritas they have….they are nice

24. Dewill Says:

Waddup tho???

*high-fives all nahggers*

muhfukin Joe 88 Went in on Exhibit Nah!! Oh and Ghost too on that shit soundin like Barry White deep voice and all.. Lol

Shouts out to Joe and Ghost

25. KUTTA Says:

Exhibit DC coming soon.

go eat a lightning bolt.

26. APES IN SPACE Says:

aside from real lyrical shit that get it hot track bisd shit is knockin my bose system around rite now crazy

27. Jersey*made*me Says:

Brick City!

28. Digital Scales Says:

I still haven’t heard 50 new album

I stay winning

Damn, I aint hear Ghost’s version. Link?

To be honest I was actually surprised by Broadway’s verse. Mostly because he was reluctant to even do the track in the first place. And the shoutout was real rap. Also, I think it should be just him and Fre$h as a team and NObody else outta his crew. Their chemistry works the best.

I’m actually excited about this. I saved Joe88’s version to my flash drive just as I’m gonna save everyone else’s and make this a mixtape.

KEEP GOING! (c) Camel MegaTron Don aka Frontin’ Ass Justin (I’m still tight over this Xmas songs I aint get, lol)

*dapz Jerz, DScales, Kutta, Dewill, Ty Biggity, Kza, Gravity*

31. Digital Scales Says:

Daps Billz

Word link me Lito’s verse

32. zman Says:

red n mef > *

33. Digital Scales Says:

*jay electronicas up*

*sees everybody recording exhibit nah’s*

*records mine half way*

*links snippet*

*finishes recording*

*links full version June 18 2010*

34. Frank Lurkas Says:

honestly i’m not impressed by any of the one’s i’ve heard. Joe 88 couldn’t catch the beat at all, ghost sounded like he was rambling. Joe’s content kept me engaged but his voice aint there. Ghost got the vocals but his metaphors and the rest of his content wasn’t great. Just giving my opinion. You guys have creativity though, can’t knock that

35. Digital Scales Says:

Yeah I don’t know if anybody peeped what I wrote, I said the lyrics was cool on Joe’s but it needs to be rerecorded, why do it half ass you know

Frank send me ghosts

woodromorales gmail.com

36. Frank Lurkas Says:

@Digital Scales

I didnt d/l…it should still be in the just blaze post

37. Jersey*made*me Says:

*daps B’more Billz*

38. Jersey*made*me Says:

Damn!!

Paul Williams/Sergio Martinez fight>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>

Boxing is coming back

39. Frank Lurkas Says:

Ghost’s

40. Frank Lurkas Says:

h t t p: // usershare net / oqd0l8m2gw2s

41. Frank Lurkas Says:

ghosts, add .net
    usershare /oqd0l8m2gw2s

42. nestle snipes Says:

Nahright niggas get no pussy..

Faggots

43. sean coonery Says:

i move bricks like a construction worker

44. Daily Drug Says:

usershare.net/oqd0l8m2gw2s

^Exhibit Ghost

zshare.net/audio/70331360c67770b2/

^Exhibit Joe

zshare.net/audio/70448721ed10c582/

^Exhibit GrabyoAK

45. Daily Drug Says:

Keep da list going….

46. up yours (no homo) Says:

Ghost sucks

47. 911 Says:

Jimmy v flows ran rampant, hot dammit. I’d never knock a nigga for doing what most say they could, but won’t do.

Zshare or YouTube these joints, anything else is uncivilized.

I’m also of the belief that all these exhibit nah joints when posted should get a post together, wack or hot. Only fair man, only fair. Only so many times you can tell a nigga you don’t need him. Could even prompt an established artist to diss a nah rapper, which could mean more hits and pure comedy to follow.

This really can’t be bad, anyway you look at it.

Hilarity is promised.

48. Noble Champ Says:

*bets that Jay Elec’s album will be mediocre at best*

49. a tribe called quest Says:

joe went IN. his flow lacks tho

50. up yours (no homo) Says:

Eminem is the best rapper of all time I mean come on how could you hate the guy?

51. a tribe called quest Says:

=–This

52. up yours (no homo) Says:

I wish I was eminem sometimes just to spit and flow crazy like he does.

53. a tribe called quest Says:

zshare.net/audio/70448721ed10c582/

^Exhibit GrabyoAK

–*DEAD*

54. Eastern_Digital Says:

zshare.net/audio/70448721ed10c582/

^Exhibit GrabyoAK

–*DEAD*

funny shit

shit’s looking good over at nrff btw

55. up yours (no homo) Says:

I expected more from joe on some wale type

56. Ant Says:

*bets that Jay Elec’s album will be mediocre at best*

I doubt it

57. DOM IZZO Says:

where is joe88? tell him i dont appreciate the dude on the 2nd verse making up his own words. this muthafucka said all these diamonds ’round my neck got her mesmerated.

58. D_Block_4_Life Says:

yo

59. KUTTA Says:

I just noticed that the DMV is on nah jive heavy.

*daps Billz and the rest of my DMV conglomerate*

*daps everyone from Jersey strictly for the painkillers*

*spits on palm*

*high fives the rest of the world*

60. Noble Champ Says:

*bets that Jay Elec’s album will be mediocre at best*

I doubt it

^What makes u think the outcome will be different. Judging by the bulk of his material that i’ve heard so far, it will be mediocre.
    With the exception of the Exhibits, which were “pretty good/nothing to go crazy over”, i haven’t heard much promise.

61. herbal kint Says:

Noble Champ Says:
    December 27th, 2009 at 6:38 pm
    *bets that Jay Elec’s album will be mediocre at best*

I doubt it

…. you don’t deserve to breath, end your existence ….

62. The Shot Clock aka Nahm Chomsky Says:

u dont see it yet. its alright it took me awhile too.

63. Noble Champ Says:

…. you don’t deserve to breath, end your existence ….

^Really? You love JE that much huh? I suggest counseling, kid

sup ninjas.

65. KUTTA Says:

Noble Champ,

you just walked into a shitstorm of Electronica standom.

I wouldn’t even soil my Nike boots in that puddle.

Wale – Contemplate, great song.

*puts in earplugs*

*hands haters anal plugs*

66. The Shot Clock aka Nahm Chomsky Says:

throw it in the bag remix beat >>

67. up yours (no homo) Says:

Jay Elect is dope and I believe with Just Blaze help the album will be amazing even eminem knows that just blaze is nice with it and I love eminem but I’m not gay.

how some cats don’t recognize mr Elec as the truth befuddles me straight up. Like what hip hop was you raised on. How can you not get it? Gods and Devils b, niggas got it twisted.

69. The Shot Clock aka Nahm Chomsky Says:

lf: jay sean seems like a tool

70. Noble Champ Says:

Noble Champ,

you just walked into a shitstorm of Electronica standom.

I wouldn’t even soil my Nike boots in that puddle.

Wale – Contemplate, great song.

*puts in earplugs*

*hands haters anal plugs*

^^^^^^^^
    *apologizes to the baby elec’s*
    *Usain Bolt’s from post*
    *avoids standom*

71. The Shot Clock aka Nahm Chomsky Says:

his style is real effortless so its not immediately impressive.

he reminds of D’angelo’s style on the Voodoo album. shit was real subtle and so cats aint really recognize the genius of it.

72. up yours (no homo) Says:

It s cool if you don t like jay elect I don t care cause he is only human with big words and well put together verses

73. Noble Champ Says:

^I came up on pure hip hop. my favorite years were ’93-’95 (Nas, Black Moon, Wu, Tribe, Souls of Mischief, Outkast, Goodie Mob, etc.) God’s and Devil’s? Explain?

74. NovemberEnd Says:

DJ Enuff Won’t Play Exhibit C on Hot 97, Say Something
    ^^^^^^^^
    is this guy retarded?…if you like the damn record….play it…making a blog and so to get hits you pose this pointless question are we supposed to be mind readers? …why people still listen to the radio is beyond me… a radio DJ complaining about bring back real “real hiphop” and wont play it is a FAIL

75. The Shot Clock aka Nahm Chomsky Says:

DJ Enuff Won’t Play Exhibit C on Hot 97, Say Something

this shit is stupid

76. The Shot Clock aka Nahm Chomsky Says:

why people still listen to the radio is beyond me

this

77. up yours (no homo) Says:

Drop the bomb on’em

78. NovemberEnd Says:

Enuff is obviously trying to get hits to his blog…which before now had no idea it existed…

79. herbal kint Says:

cOLD Says:
    December 27th, 2009 at 6:58 pm

^^^^^^^

This, obviously I went extra with the response to dude mostly for comedic purposes, but in reality I just can’t understand how one could claim to like rap or even just music and say some shit like Jay Elec is avg. or just alright, everyone I know who has listened to him has been sold immediately his presence just jumps out through his music, dude is on another level

80. KUTTA Says:

herbal kint Says:

December 27th, 2009 at 7:30 pm
    cOLD Says:
    December 27th, 2009 at 6:58 pm

^^^^^^^

Gods and Devils aka the white man can’t follow Jay Elec.

key words, “everyone I know”.

Jay is fuckin sick and I respect where he’s coming from but his shit stink just like the next mans.

I think some of the Exhibit Nah verses proved that theres a lot more talent out there and dont get me wrong but them Just beats can make a rapper sound pretty fuckin good.

Terms like “sold immediately” and “presence jumps out” should be confined to the Rolling Stone review section.

No buckshots.

81. KUTTA Says:

The Shot Clock aka Nahm Chomsky Says:

December 27th, 2009 at 6:58 pm
    lf: jay sean seems like a tool

like a homosexual ass pillaging tool.

82. The Shot Clock aka Nahm Chomsky Says:

but them Just beats can make a rapper sound pretty fuckin good.

cosignlieri

83. KUTTA Says:

I watched that behind the scenes footage of the YM bedrock video.

was it just me or did Llloyd look reeeeally uncomfortable with that breezy all over him.

Lloyd would suck a dick before he kissed a girl.

84. KUTTA Says:

I’m out.

Skins vs. Cowboys.

I quit bettin on my hometeam.

*daps all around*

85. Frank Lurkas Says:

that beat aint even hot, sick, whatever you want to call it…i see why jay couldn’t use him on any more of his albums

86. Officer Duscrom Says:

CH droppin Normalcy tomorrow

87. Eastern_Digital Says:

Call me the Nah Right Fantasy Football champ!

88. Eastern_Digital Says:

And to Lupe: Stop cryin and get your bitch ass back in the studio and drop some rhymes. That shit that leaked and the mixtape were mediocre.

89. The Shot Clock aka Nahm Chomsky Says:

yea Lupe lost talkin bout he contacted authorities.

i just startin to like this nigga music off the mixtape. but his cornball ways is too much.

90. up yours (no homo) Says:

I’m not high

91. Mr. First Says:

My exhibit nah is finished…drop or wait til tomorrow?

92. Officer Duscrom Says:

Mr. First Says:

December 27th, 2009 at 8:37 pm
    My exhibit nah is finished…drop or wait til tomorrow?

Drop that

93. Mr. First Says:

Say word the adspace got eskay’s name in it…lol

94. soapy Says:

Mr. First Says:

December 27th, 2009 at 8:37 pm
    My exhibit nah is finished…drop or wait til tomorrow?

Drop that

^^^^^^^^^^^^^

Yeah. Drop that.

95. Mr. First Says:

Link is in the name…audio is kinda faulty, but you can hear all the bars. Let’s Go!

96. up yours (no homo) Says:

Cowboys let’s doooo this

97. Eastern_Digital Says:

Top 5 tracks this year

I got This
    Empire State of Mind
    Exhibit A
    London Girl Pt 2
    Cigar Music

98. Jersey*made*me Says:

Mr. First Says:

December 27th, 2009 at 9:04 pm

It’s cool,some good bars in there.Yall bout to make the old head suit back up like the Wizards.If any nigga over 30 get on this track,i’m doing it.

did b-ease drop his exhibit yet. *daps mr. First*

100. Sleep Says:

What happen to that jay_z and robin thicke video

101. Digital Scales Says:

Daps Mr First

Chill out though that shit was trash

102. up yours (no homo) Says:

The nah commenters are whack at rap I know bums better

103. FUPM618 Says:

Daps Mr First

Chill out though that shit was trash

^^^lol

104. The Shot Clock aka Nahm Chomsky Says:

Daps Mr First

Chill out though that shit was trash

*dead*

he had some lines tho. he sound like Camel’s fetus.

dudes sound scared of the mic, i swear.

105. A Chick Says:

*dead*

he had some lines tho. he sound like Camel’s fetus.

dudes sound scared of the mic, i swear.
    ———
    damn. This just reminded me of how funny tmrw is going to be!!
    *anticipates*

106. why? Says:

I think for me it was around the time I depended on the radio for playing Disco Inferno and Just a Lil Bit that I asked myself is there anything else? Then I heard Diamonds Are Forever and from there I started hearing classic shit and other Yeezy raps and friends. That lead to hearing more lyricists with smart rhymes and now I hear Jay Electronica and if this guy turns into another Rhymefest than Hip Hop is still dying. Kanye can’t carrying this shit on has back forever…

Basically if these kids wanna keep hearing Pitbull and Flo Rida then this shit we call Hip Hop is a wrap. Graffiti went mainstream, got sloppy in the streets, and now only a few true artists remain. Break dancing is lame now (ABDC). DJing? Hmm it’s like half DJ Premier, Babu, and others vs. Khaled, felli Fel, and most the other so-called disc jockeys. Mcing? Like the Beastie Boys said there are too many rappers and still not enough MC’s.

107. buddyholly Says:

Yo Mr.First I hope you was clowing wit that freestyle son cuz that shit sounded like 3 day old garbage..

you rap like someone got done taking the manhood outta you no homo

108. 911 Says:

Oh gawd, tomorrow is going to be sacred. Zshare or YouTube! IPhone for the lost. Dblock need to get on his deen and convert these joints to zshare!

Esk and the gang bet not act like they don’t know what’s going on and have 47 post up, on some business as usual.

I’m laughing and I’ve only heard one. Daps j88 for zshare link!

109. The Shot Clock aka Nahm Chomsky Says:

today is a good day
    ice cube’s on my chest

110. Tong Po Flo Says:

^ This, I thought of the same thang

111. Lelan Says:

If jay electronica is jewish now doesnt he have to get cercumcised

112. Shooter Mcgavin Says:

ice cube’s on my chest
    ayo.

113. KUTTA Says:

Lelan Says:

December 28th, 2009 at 1:16 am
    If jay electronica is jewish now doesnt he have to get cercumcised

if you have a keyboard now, don’t you have to learn how to spell?

114. Lelan Says:

Your missing the point….

And so is jay

LOL

ZING!!!

115. up yours (no homo) Says:

I love you guys I really do

116. Tong Po Flo Says:

*Goes to the movies to watch Avatar*

*Notices that Eskay’s girl looks like one of the aliens*

*Slips popcorn from laughther*

117. Mr. First Says:

Update: http://usershare.net/u7cov4owuo00

LOL, yall funny though

118. Mr. First Says:

Updated: usershare.net/u7cov4owuo00

LOL, yall funny though

119. andre Says:

wtf, is anyone here talked about the red and meth interview?

120. Cypher Says:

so far Ghost has the best Exibit.. with the exception of some breath control issues.

for as much shit as some of the nah regulars talk the rest were pretty garbage

121. Cypher Says:

Just heard Mr. First’s his shit right there with Ghost wish his voice was stronger (nh?)..

Yeah nitpicking his and ghost but that says more about how good there’s sound

122. Shooter Mcgavin Says:

Ghosts Exhibit Nah >

in my opinion

123. Sleep Says:

I’m bout to make my excibit nah and I don’t even now how to rap. But half of these niggas on the radio don’t know either

124. young kof Says:

somebody got that link for Ghosts Exhibit C?

Daps Mr First

Chill out though that shit was trash

^FUCK.

126. The Shot Clock aka Nahm Chomsky Says:

Daps Mr First

Chill out though that shit was trash

*still laughing*

127. Sleep Says:

Eskay won’t give these nahgers a post but graft, curtains, and all these other wack rappers get their freestyles posted

128. young kof Says:

^^^^^^^
    Eskay need to come up off that and feed the wolves….give us us Exhibit Nah free

exhibit nahright I guess its finally time (c) Mr First

LETS GOOOO!!!

130. Joe 88 Says:

We really don’t need a post, everyone that did a exhibit nah joint did it for the comment section anyway. Long as you guys hear it then we’re straight. That’s how I feel personally.

*Morning daps*

Joe88 set the bar pretty high… looking forward to hearing b-ease and Lands joints.

*Morning daps*

^ sizzler Nigga Fock yo blog.

joe what was the purpose of putting yo mans on that song. No disrespect but he took away from it.

134. Shooter Mcgavin Says:

truth

135. Joe 88 Says:

@cOLD

He was at the studio at the time and wanted to hop on there (n) lol.

@cOLD

He was at the studio at the time and wanted to hop on there (n) lol.

^ I see I said, he wasnt triddash, just yo average.

*walks in quietly sippin Starbucks caramel apple cider*

*dapz the morning crew*

GET YOUR TAPES READY! (c) Tony Yayo circa 2002 screamin’ on Hot97 GUnit freestyles

the wise comprehend the diction, hypnotized with t he rhythm

*daps*

swacked from Hov.

Flex: we gotta break for our sponsers

jay Z: nah keep going, I got that…

Flex: (gay chuckle) you payin?

Jay Z: I got whatever I got that keep going.

Flex allows State Prop to keep going.

History in the making.

cOLD

I’m gonna go out on a limb and say that the SP freestyle session on Hot97 was the best of the decade. The only ones that even come close (imo) are the Lox joints (especially when Jada bodied that “It Aint Hard to Tell”) and the old Lloyd Banks joint. But that was only 2 people. Roc had the whole CREW up there.

cOLD

142. The Shot Clock aka Nahm Chomsky Says:

Flex: (gay chuckle)

lol.

seriously

youtube.com/watch?v=s45l0ku4IL0

^billy. Fab circa ’98. Hard to imagine this dude got 10 joints in the game.

144. plug Says:

*daps morning*

this is a good day to be at the grind spot. shyts vacant

*puts feet up*

*dapz pluginator*

>>^ truth indeed, other notable mentions are Fabs first appearance on Clues show with Nore. He kinda made Nore look silly.

^That nigga Nore started sayin’ shit like, “lickin my knee” (n). Meanwhile Fab had lines like, “sippin’ Sour Amarettos, eyes almond yellow”, on some other shit. He definitely bodied Nore.

147. plug Says:

nore was the worse freestyler in history. fact.

148. Joe 88 Says:

I’m still confused at NORE’s fall from grace, he use to be really dope, I knew it was no returning for him when he made that reaggeton album, smh.

I gotta a sales pitch, I should do an infomercial
    I did Forman Grill numbers on the strength of purple. (c) Fab.

Smh @ DJ Enuff.

Is he seriously asking why he isn’t playing the Jay Electronica song? Come on fam, this is ridiculous. Why do you need the public’s opinion/help to make a choice about a song that you want to play anyway? If this was any other artist rappin’ about anything else under any circumstance he wouldn’t have any inhibitions and just do his job as usual. Why would someone need to be ENCOURAGED to play the music they wanna play that they claim is good? It sounds like he needs a “support” system so that he can have an “excuse” to tell ‘massa’ (read: Program Director) why he decided to play the song.

I’m not in the Tri-State nor do I even listen to the radio station in my own area (aside from Baisden) but I can see why Black radio is dead.

151. The Shot Clock aka Nahm Chomsky Says:

its hard for latin rappers out here.

152. The Shot Clock aka Nahm Chomsky Says:

nah fuck it. I want Jay E to do it independent all the way.

i thought Drake was gonna do it but nigga was jus lookin to get paid and go big.

i’m just waiting for a truly talented cat, star quality cat, to say fuck the bigs and ride with the internets.

its a new day, someone has to pioneer this shit.

Smh @ DJ Enuff.

^ yo I read that shit, and figured this guy has to be really stupid… Ole I have the cure for AIDS, but not sure if I should bestow on the people looking ass nigga.

154. jimmy valentime Says:

Tragdey wrote the war report

Nore was never as good as people thought he was

either you with satan or you with god

nigga thats it. (c) Jay man.

Tragdey wrote the war report

^ this guy right here had gems.

Tragedy Khadafi ft. Nas & Noreaga – Calm Down

^ *yayo dances*

158. Remixznflow Says:

*daps cOLD, Joe, jimmy, Billz*

*daps the rest*

yo billz…. i was talkin MAD shit after the lakers/cavs game… my cousin wouldnt even talk to me… my laker hate was 100

anyone else gonna drop a verse? ive heard 3 and 2/3 aint bad… whoever that was on sunday was not all that great… still props for puttin yourself out there

cowboys are in the playoffs… im still in bed… life is good.

159. The Shot Clock aka Nahm Chomsky Says:

Nore was never as good as people thought he was

he a character tho. he deserved a reality show 4/5 years ago.

^ *dapz Remix* Niggas on Twitter was madd silent. I was hoping one of my homies had somethin’ to say so that I could go off. Lol

161. Joe 88 Says:

cOLD Says:
    December 28th, 2009 at 9:02 am
    Tragedy Khadafi ft. Nas & Noreaga – Calm Down

^ *yayo dances*

*co-dances a very nice distance away from cold*

NaS singing on the hook makes the song 100x doper. Nasir is really hit or miss with his singing hooks, one song he pulls a “calm down” next song he pulls a “stay schemin” both dope songs, I just can’t hold in my laughter when listening to him singing on the “stay schemin” hook.

162. plug Says:

tragedy didnt write the war report… I thought he produced it? there no way he wrote nores rhymes. but either way:

war report = classic

163. Geen One Says:

DOEC. DEATH OF EXHIBIT C. FUCKEN WITH ME, U GON GET A LAND SLIDE, ALLOW ME TO CUT UP, U GON NEED PEROXIDE.

164. Remixznflow Says:

never ever heard the war report….

never been a nore fan…

*daps remix*

Joe 88 Says:

December 28th, 2009 at 9:05 am
    cOLD Says:
    December 28th, 2009 at 9:02 am
    Tragedy Khadafi ft. Nas & Noreaga – Calm Down

^ *yayo dances*

*co-dances a very nice distance away from cold*

^ I think it was QB who originated MC’s singing their own hooks… I remember Shan had a dude named TJ swan singing his hooks. Hip Hop101.

167. Remixznflow Says:

… well… i guess this is my day… to say

wasted>>>>>>>>

fml…

168. plug Says:

never ever heard the war report….
    ——–
    drive 150 mph’s straight into a wall

First nigga to sing a hook on some TJ Swan shit (c) Nas on Nastradamus.

170. plug Says:

LF: I dont kow why Im so sluggish today… I had like 4 ronas, a top full of that 1800 wit the accompaning mix, and a glass of moscato… and that was over a 6 hour time frame… FOCK!

171. up yours (no homo) Says:

Hi cOLD, bIG fAN can u sign my comment box?

172. plug Says:

FTR: the chick at the bar bought the moscato…

173. Remixznflow Says:

# plug Says:
    December 28th, 2009 at 9:15 am

never ever heard the war report….
    ——–
    drive 150 mph’s straight into a wall

i guess thats my answer…

*begins the search for war report*

i guess thats my answer…

*begins the search for war report*

^ nahright will learn ya. Word to Rey.

Hi cOLD, bIG fAN can u sign my comment box?

^ *physically killed by the weapons of man*

176. plug Says:

RF: Im officially engaged. Hopefully I can stretch it out til Dec 13, 2012

*gulp*

*pauses*

177. Joe 88 Says:

lol @ plug saving face about the moscato. I’ve been light drinking since thursday night, and I feel like jumping off a bridge, lol, not really, this water is doing the trick tho. I might drink 2 liters today and piss all of this beer out.

178. up yours (no homo) Says:

Thanks a million keep doing your thing *hugs in a non-gay way*

RF: Im officially engaged. Hopefully I can stretch it out til Dec 13, 2012

^ say word. Welcome to the league my nigga.

180. Remixznflow Says:

ill drink water until 10 am tomorrow… then… Lord only knows… i hope i make it to see the new year…

i do know this… im not goin out ANYWHERE… imma chill at someones crib all night… too much damn snow and ice on the fuckin ground…

181. up yours (no homo) Says:

Okay let me stop playing but some of yall commenters are the reason NAH is what it is yall make me want to be here just to hear/read all the jokes and ether

182. up yours (no homo) Says:

Is it just me or does remix type exactly like landlord?

^ word going out been overated, but for your sakes, I hope that someone has boobs and a cooch.

184. Joe 88 Says:

up yours (no homo) Says:
    December 28th, 2009 at 9:25 am

^Not according to eskay, even tho I know he’s somewhat lying about the commentors only being like 4% of the traffic that comes by this site. If that was true, he wouldn’t ask us to click ads, and find ads that magically jump infront of the links to the next thread.

FTR: Nah Right’s comment section >

Last monday niggas had me in tears literally for hours (n) I’m surprised I actually made it thru that day, I almost died laughting

185. plug Says:

^ say word. Welcome to the league my ninja.
    ———
    thanks mane.

I never thought Id be at this point in life

a year and a half ago I was smashin massive boppers

now i gotta start lookin at cribs and ditch the condo

shyts moves fast.

It didnt set in til I went over her fams house.

a bunch of vrauds dancin around the the ring like some voodoo ish

they all cryin

shyts bonkers

186. Remixznflow Says:

thats the plan cOLD… thats the plan…

@up yours

for the second time… no im not land… i didnt know the use of (.) had been exclusively given to him………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………..

187. Remixznflow Says:

*listens to the war report*

Is it just me or does remix type exactly like landlord?

^ as someone who also uses ellipses, just means the person is a deep thinker, who’s comments arent restrained by limits; allowing the reader to infer his or her own opinion after each sentence.

189. plug Says:

*listens to the war report*
    ——
    not bad download speed

190. up yours (no homo) Says:

So today is Monday guys and I see no exhibit Nah freestyles :s yall always give rappers shit for taking long thought yall wouldve been ready with it.

a bunch of vrauds dancin around the the ring like some voodoo ish

^ so you ended up copping the ring with or without insurance?

192. Joe 88 Says:

Noreaga’s “Closer remix” > Original Closer

^Top 10 personal favorite songs of all time.

I started out, in Iraq, the wrong route

193. up yours (no homo) Says:

Na remix its the space after the …. That makes me see land’s DND in your comments. If I’m wrong its cool and I’m sorry for calling you out.

LF: I have dreams of driving out of state in a 87 Bruick Century (burgundy). Through farmlands twisting rural streets and grey skies. Does this make me a weirdo? Oh and the radio can only pick up AM channels for some reason.

who here thinks back to their childhood often. I remember walking in on my big bro ontop of the baby sitter. And like any big brother would, he allowed me to watch him hump her bum.

196. Remixznflow Says:

@up yours

nah its cool…

i realized what i dont like about nore’s flow… it seems like hes hesitating when he raps… like the beat is smooth and he seems like hes not comfortable with the beat at times…

197. The Shot Clock aka Nahm Chomsky Says:

just watch ur back. its 2009 but still.

*turns up Karma Police*

199. Remixznflow Says:

# cOLD Says:
    December 28th, 2009 at 9:42 am

yo i had to reread this like 5 times…

i grew up bein the older brother… and my sibling was my little sister… so these kinds of memories i do not have…

200. Beezy Says:

i dont feel like doin shit at work today

fuck a monday

Remixznflow Says:

December 28th, 2009 at 9:43 am
    @up yours

nah its cool…

^ remix whats your sign, no homo.

just watch ur back. its 2009 but still.

^ elaborate if you will kind sir.

some blogs said I blew it nigga fock yo blog.

Im due for a piff session, I need to make sense of all these signs.

205. up yours (no homo) Says:

Cold is gay for asking a man his sign wtf? *dead*

206. Remixznflow Says:

^ remix whats your sign, no homo.

no idea sir… i never was one for those signs

women ask me that ALL the time and im like ?

then i give em a random month for them to tell me some shit like “ooohhh we would DEFINITELY get along…” shit is funny

i was born in july though if that helps

Cold is gay for asking a man his sign wtf? *dead*

^ I did say no homo guy. And plus my reasons for asking are way beyond your comprehension. So just play yo position youngin.

208. PsicoMagia Says:

exhibit nahs???…didnt think anybody would do it *listens*

women ask me that ALL the time and im like ?

^ shots fired, lol. Ya July ok.

210. The Shot Clock aka Nahm Chomsky Says:

just watch ur back. its 2009 but still.

^ elaborate if you will kind sir.

well i went to college in minnesota and often had the same urges (n), but the more rural it gets the more hillbillies u run into and i dont trust country white folk….call me what you will but ignorant white folks is the most dangerous muhfuckas around.

i’m just sayin do that emo shit, just dont forget this is America.

211. up yours (no homo) Says:

Okay cOLD just checking

212. Remixznflow Says:

5 songs in on the war report… and its cool…

the tracks are what i like the most.. shit just sounded so much better…

iraq (see the world) is a crazy song title…

213. Remixznflow Says:

@cOLD

no shots! lol… my mind doesnt see around corners well.. im a logical thinker, therefore creative insults and innuendos just dont work well for me.. i either have to just say it or keep my damn mouth shut…

this is why i cant rap or pen lyrics… the unfortunate truths of my life…

which is why i have this huge attachment for hiphop… its a true art form…

214. Sleep Says:

its hard being d billz when struggling to pay the bills

if joe boys never been on nah I could see them like wtf is dbillz. This nigga making shit up to rhyme

My intuitiveness is one trillion today. *daps self and foresight*

216. Joe 88 Says:

Wow, Remix is actually listening to the War Report, I remember us tryna school rey, and he’d just be like “fuck it, I don’t need to have hip hop history to make outlandish comments about dope music” then he’d continue to go on “kanye west is the greatest human ever” type rants, lol J/K

Rey is cool, I just never understood why he wouldn’t wanna hear classic hip hop music. That nigga still never heard Jay-Z’s Vol.3 lol

i’m just sayin do that emo shit, just dont forget this is America.

^ dig it. These are mere dreams.. I’m good where I am, just trying to discern what that dream means.

218. up yours (no homo) Says:

Ok remix sounded soft just now. Tell cOLD he’s a woman what chyu fraid of? He’s behind a screen so he can’t hit you.

219. Shooter Mcgavin Says:

no idea sir… i never was one for those signs

women ask me that ALL the time and im like ?

lol truth, chicks love talking about that star sign bulllshit and yet im sure the majority have not the slightest clue about any of it

220. Remixznflow Says:

# up yours (no homo) Says:
    December 28th, 2009 at 9:56 am

you right… it might have been a little “soft” i guess… my thought are my thoughts nigga.. whats with all this attention grabbin? you happy niggas responding to your comments or something? i dont understand your angle..

221. plug Says:

^ so you ended up copping the ring with or without insurance?
    ———
    without… Imma tell her to put on the renters ins for now.

222. Smoke Greene Says:

5 songs in on the war report… and its cool…
    ==========================================
    Cats is just listening to The War Report in 2009?

Disgusting!

up yours (no homo) Says:

December 28th, 2009 at 9:56 am

^ the ole bait tactic… this method is mad old son.

224. Remixznflow Says:

live on live long>>>>>>

i think the lp just hit its stride…

225. Beezy Says:

yo up yours

a/s/l

226. Smoke Greene Says:

yo up yours

a/s/l
    ============
    Fuck is this? Black Planet?

227. Remixznflow Says:

# Smoke Greene Says:
    December 28th, 2009 at 10:00 am

5 songs in on the war report… and its cool…
    ==========================================
    Cats is just listening to The War Report in 2009?

Disgusting!

i know my apologies.. like i said.. nore never got my attention… but i’ve heard people with hiphop tastes that i respect say the album is a classic… today was the day i decided to let it breathe…

yo up yours

a/s/l

^ roffle

229. up yours (no homo) Says:

Ok remix sooooo lakers lost was kinda the refs fault

230. Remixznflow Says:

According to time magazine

Top 10 Albums

1. American Saturday Night by Brad Paisley
    2. Bitte Orca by Dirty Projectors
    3. Crack the Skye by Mastodon
    4. Revolution by Miranda Lambert
    5. Wolfgang Amadeus Phoenix by Phoenix
    6. Love vs. Money by The-Dream
    7. Only Built 4 Cuban Linx, Pt 2 by Raekwon
    8. Veckatimest by Grizzly Bear
    9. I and Love and You by the Avett Brothers
    10. The Fame Monster by Lady Gaga

Read more: http://www.time.com/time/specials/packages/completelist/0,29569,1945379,00.html#ixzz0azp4wR81

231. Joe 88 Says:

Capone & Nore “the reunion” album was kinda ill too. Them niggas ear for beats is underrated

232. Remixznflow Says:

According to time magazine

Top 10 Albums

1. American Saturday Night by Brad Paisley
    2. Bitte Orca by Dirty Projectors
    3. Crack the Skye by Mastodon
    4. Revolution by Miranda Lambert
    5. Wolfgang Amadeus Phoenix by Phoenix
    6. Love vs. Money by The-Dream
    7. Only Built 4 Cuban Linx, Pt 2 by Raekwon
    8. Veckatimest by Grizzly Bear
    9. I and Love and You by the Avett Brothers
    10. The Fame Monster by Lady Gaga

no b-ease or Landlord appearance yet… this is not good.

234. The Shot Clock aka Nahm Chomsky Says:

a lotta so called hip hop classics really arent.

hip hop is a really trendy art form so aint really that many timeless albums.

235. up yours (no homo) Says:

Beezy no shots but I’m not a fan so please leave me alone don’t even respond to this

the only classic that has been made after 1999, are GRODT, and OB4CL2. Fact.

237. Smoke Greene Says:

===========================================
    Definitely a classic.

90’s Hip-Hop >>>

There re so many underrated Hip-Hop albums that came out in the 90’s. Shit that just got slept on or overlooked. I miss when the blogs like Wake Your Daughter Up would post up obscure gems for cats to rediscover.

238. Joe 88 Says:

cOLD Says:
    December 28th, 2009 at 10:07 am
    no b-ease or Landlord appearance yet… this is not good

^b-ease said his record is already recorded, no site of land since last week

^ Hip Hop blogs exhisted before 2000?

^b-ease said his record is already recorded, no site of land since last week

btw why come you can’t stream the link for exhibit 88

241. The Shot Clock aka Nahm Chomsky Says:

i just realized a couple days ago that this is the end of decade, crazy.

existed > exhisted too much exhibit talk.

243. The Shot Clock aka Nahm Chomsky Says:

5. “Crown on the Ground” by Sleigh Bells
    6. (Tie) “Stillness Is the Move” by Dirty Projectors and also Solange
    7. “White Liar” by Miranda Lambert
    8. “D.O.A. (Death of Auto-Tune)” by Jay-Z
    9. “Sabali” by Amadou and Mariam
    10. “Mad World” by Adam Lambert

so money tried to blow up a plane huh. Wildin.

246. Smoke Greene Says:

10. “Mad World” by Adam Lambert
    ===============================
    Who sent this list?

247. Smoke Greene Says:

Fighting with drunken cousins = Holiday’s at Amp’s crib

248. The Shot Clock aka Nahm Chomsky Says:

mainstream media outlets will die in the coming decades. trust.

249. Joe 88 Says:

Smoke Greene Says:
    December 28th, 2009 at 10:18 am
    Fighting with drunken cousins = Holiday’s at Amp’s crib

^This some recent shit? Speak on it.

250. Remixznflow Says:

Who sent this list?

time magazine… their selections are crazy

251. Remixznflow Says:

mainstream media outlets will die in the coming decades. trust.

no.. if you look closely.. they are adapting.. and quickly too… it will still be awhile before we lose the mainstream.. people fail to realize how powerful information on a mass scale is…

252. The Shot Clock aka Nahm Chomsky Says:

they’re adapting but they’re permanently steps behind the pace of whats going on. the number of people getting a bulk of their information from the internet isnt large enough yet for mainstream to get left behind, but when those numbers grow i dont thinnk the bigs will be able to contend.

the fight will be keeping the internets from becoming too much of a marketplace.

253. up yours (no homo) Says:

Okay back to lurking

254. Remixznflow Says:

word… although i think alot of e commerce is going on as we speak.. im not sure of the figures but i know ALOT of money is being spent everyday online… the fight is more what TYPE of info is being shared… the internet is so powerful in that you cant regulate it (yet) and its so expansive that there isnt a way to monitor it all.. websites are born and die every 5 seconds… shit is unstoppable… mark my words.. facebook, myspace etc are all “monitoring” websites on some “we watchin you shit…”

255. D_Block_4_Life Says:

It’s funny to see all my friends jumping on the Jay Elec band wagon now that Exhibit C has made it’s way on to peoples radar. Niggas used to say “get outta here with that deep/space rap” when i used to throw the nigga on in the whip. Niggas used to say i don’t wanna think, i rather be entertained and laugh. Now niggas wanna say put that Elec on…pretty amusing…

Oh and I’ve listened to the CDQ enough times that i don’t even notice the speed disparity…it’s now a non-issue.

256. plug Says:

——–
    up here no one knows about him still. I literally begged my homie to listen to it. he refuses.

Altho, Im still not convinced on his consistencey, he still needs a few more bangers. I pray he cd has all Just blaze beats tho when it comes out in Nevuary

257. The Shot Clock aka Nahm Chomsky Says:

it is too slow tho. thats a fact.

258. Smoke Greene Says:

Fighting with drunken cousins = Holiday’s at Amp’s crib

^This some recent shit? Speak on it.
    ===============================
    Me and my bamma ass cousin from North Carolina got into it over a game of Spades. Ended up wrestling for 20 minutes before the rest of my fam broke it up. Typical shit. I fight my bamma ass cousin almost every holiday he comes to New York.

It’s tradition.

259. Smoke Greene Says:

I literally begged my homie to listen to it. he refuses.
    =======================================
    Some of my friends were resistant, but the ones who really love Hip-Hop got it.

My niggas who just fuck with the thuggy/druggie type shit were clueless.

260. D_Block_4_Life Says:

it is too slow tho. thats a fact.
    In theory it is, but i barely notice now. You know, sorta like when songs leak way before an LP drops (Ie CHWM) and 6 months later after listening, the songs are no longer “the songs that i already heard” but rather part of the LP now…

261. The Shot Clock aka Nahm Chomsky Says:

now that i’ve heard exhibit c, its opened the doors to all his other shit. all his work sounds better now.

262. BSEENADHEARD Says:

# Remixznflow Says:
    December 28th, 2009 at 10:21 am

mainstream media outlets will die in the coming decades. trust.

We just have to hope that people see’s the power free information exchange that the net offers…but yeah the change is not that far of by the time I am 70 NBC, ABC, FOX and so on will be finished with news media

263. The Shot Clock aka Nahm Chomsky Says:

word to Day n Nite

*no stannery*

264. Remixznflow Says:

War Report first listen… complete.

its cool.. i need more time with it before i say any more…

265. D_Block_4_Life Says:

Well it barely bothers me now, that’s a more adequate of describing it.

266. BSEENADHEARD Says:

# Remixznflow Says:
    December 28th, 2009 at 10:46 am

War Report first listen… complete.

its cool.. i need more time with it before i say any more…

Classic as spoiled milk….. I’ll give it a SOLID but not a Classic

267. Remixznflow Says:

It’s tradition.

i used to wrestle with my cousins over dominos all the damn time… every thanksgiving, christmas, martin luther king day etc…

268. Smoke Greene Says:

Exhibit C (CDQ) leaked?

269. Sleep Says:

And the winner for best rap song of the decade is………..fabolous “breathe”

270. Troyvul Says:

Holiday Mondays for the win

*Tips hat to all nahggers*

271. Beezy Says:

up yours (no homo) Says:

December 28th, 2009 at 10:07 am

^die you cock-gargling AIDS-riddled faggot

272. Chief Ali aka The One Who Stay Building Says:

*dead at playing dominos on MLK’s bday*

*daps all in the building*

LF: I watched this vid on youtube about the Masonic ceremony that was the 2009 VMAs…From the prayer to MJ, to the Taylor Swift initiation, to the Lady Gaga simulated blood sacrifice, these cats are definitely moving towards some other, other shit.

273. D_Block_4_Life Says:

Amp

zshare.net/audio/7048596626c60da5/

^Real rap, Spades can be gleeful (n) or catastrophic to a family setting. I’ve heard people tell me that weapons were drawn and brawls ensued over Spades. With that being said…

Spades > any other card or board game imaginable

Chief

Link or fight a bobcat.

*dapz everybody who popped up in the last hour*

277. D_Block_4_Life Says:

Hi Billz.

278. Chief Ali aka The One Who Stay Building Says:

Chief

Link or fight a bobcat.

————————-

*fights bobcat*

*daps Billz from the grave*

i’m at the plantation, so no youtube access right now, but I’ll def post it later on twitter

279. The Shot Clock aka Nahm Chomsky Says:

yo i nerd out way too hard on the internets.

if u a nigga that loves information, this shit is like crack.

280. Smoke Greene Says:

D. Billz Says:

December 28th, 2009 at 11:04 am
    *dapz everybody who popped up in the last hour*

^ayo?

285. Troyvul Says:

Board games pull family together
    *Word to me and my sister destroying our cousin rivals at taboo*

286. Beezy Says:

I’ll fuck a nigga up in scrabble

287. Jersey*made*me Says:

*daps all*

Spades > any other card or board game imaginable

With that being said,I have no idea how to play spades and never cared to learn.The only card games I fuck with is poker,pitty pat, and black jack,shit I can gamble to.My ADHD won’t allow me to sit in a square inhaling 2nd hand smoke and having niggers yelling across my face about books and renigging and shit.I don’t have that type of patience for free shit,hell I get up if my nut taking too long to bust.I got shit to do.

288. Smoke Greene Says:

====================================
    That’s half the fun lol.

^ you can’t be from the bricks and not know how to play spades Jersey. But still Playin pitty pat on the trunk of someones car >

290. Geen One Says:

How u aint ever heard war report? damn

291. grooveparlor Says:

props to nahright.com for the love. we got more in our archives. stay tuned.
    x p.

292. grooveparlor Says:

check our clipse interview.