Update: Jay Electronica x Fabolous Mixtapes

justblaze-act2-twitter

Rap fans are getting a lump of coal for Christmas. Just Blaze says Jay Electronica’s Act II isn’t coming today, but they told Tony Touch two days ago it’d be here before NYE.

After the jump, Fab explains why you’ll have to wait till January for There Is No Competition 2: The Funeral Service with DJ Drama.

fabolous-there-is-no-competition-twitter

61 Responses to “Update: Jay Electronica x Fabolous Mixtapes”

1. Smoke Greene Says:

Liars. They’re all liars.

2. London Bloke Says:

Throws Tomatoes at stage

Lol @ “London Broke”

3. clocksuckaz Says:

patiently awaiting that jay elec tape.

4. London Bloke Says:

Couple Nahgers gonna hit they kids for this lol

5. JDS is goin' Sizzzzler! Says:

*ddep breath*

ARGHHHHHHHHH!!!

*continues eating Gram’s christmas dinner*

*is soothed*

6. Joe 88 Says:

Gucci Mane “Lemonade” >

7. Mosdef Says:

LMAO. Niggas done ruined christmas for a lot of cats, myself included. This shitt is gonna have to be a heater when it drops. I’m sure it will, and it must be!!

who sent you Mosdef?

9. London Bloke Says:

yo cOLD send me the JE compilation tape? Has it got Exhibit C on it as well?

*daps*

mr_dolphie at hotmail com

sent London.

11. APES IN SPACE Says:

mosdef crawled outta grease crease from the godson freds gut

12. Boo Bear Says:

JDavey dropped their ep as promised yeeee!
    jdavey.bandcamp.com
    it’s fresh as fuuuuuuck! and the artwork is crazy.

13. Voltron aka Speech is my hammer, bang the world into shape and let it fall! Says:

WHO THE FUCK IS POSTING AS MOS DEF??

I SHALL STRIKE YOU WITH RODS OF FIRE, SIR. pause.

NATION, ESK, DRE – DO SOMETHING… pls.

14. Troyvul Says:

@cOLD, please send that JE as well.

troyvul @ hotmail.com

15. Frank Lurkas Says:

WHO THE FUCK IS POSTING AS MOS DEF??

I SHALL STRIKE YOU WITH RODS OF FIRE, SIR. pause.

NATION, ESK, DRE – DO SOMETHING… pls.
    •••••
    no bro, just get a life. That will solve the problem.

16. Mosdef Says:

Why are niggas so mad? LMAO. So you niggas own nahright now?

17. Carlos Voltron AKA Dixie Normous Says:

Oh well might as well get the consolation prize. Send that JayE my way as well.
    Blkforever1001@gmail.com

no bro, just get a life. That will solve the problem.

oh shit, niggas shootin on xmas.

19. Voltron aka Speech is my hammer, bang the world into shape and let it fall! Says:

# Frank Lurkas Says:
    December 25th, 2009 at 6:07 pm

WHO THE FUCK IS POSTING AS MOS DEF??

I SHALL STRIKE YOU WITH RODS OF FIRE, SIR. pause.

NATION, ESK, DRE – DO SOMETHING… pls.
    •••••
    no bro, just get a life. That will solve the problem.

suck a dick.

20. midnightkat Says:

damn my two fav rappers took a big shit on me today.

21. Jersey*made*me Says:

yo cOLD send me the JE compilation tape?

@cOLD, please send that JE as well.

Jagged Edge got a new album?Say word.

22. APES IN SPACE Says:

mosdef got a used dildo collection for christmas & hes trying to get his family to smell it during dinner

23. Mosdef Says:

Just to be sure, I check nahright regularly for new music etc Today is the only day that my life was so slow that I felt the need to post in comments section. Clearly some niggas guide posting privileges jealously. Losers

Eskay and them need not block my comments. The comments section is all yours cold et al. Niggas is guiding the comments section like it was some kinda oilfield. Get lives!

24. Voltron aka Speech is my hammer, bang the world into shape and let it fall! Says:

Ok, I just spoke to Mos. That’s not him on here… just so you know.

he also said wtf is Nah Right?

25. Shooter Mcgavin Says:

# APES IN SPACE Says:
    December 25th, 2009 at 6:12 pm

*dies one thousand deaths*

26. Mosdef Says:

And you feel better after saying that Apes? How old are you? Remidial ass nigga.

27. JDS is goin' Sizzzzler! Says:

*ultimo roff* @ “Shawn Knowles-Carter”

28. 45% Says:

Let me get that compilation too…

Ant2k1@yahoo.com……please

Jagged Edge got a new album?Say word.

^roffle.

zshare.net/download/701918406de64dba/

megaupload.com/?d=DLJ3JM8Z

JE free at last kits.

calm down mosdef it aint that serious b.

30. APES IN SPACE Says:

Mosdef Says:

December 25th, 2009 at 6:15 pm
    ^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
    shhhhhhhh quiet stinky

*cracks corona*

32. Remixznflow Says:

# Mosdef Says:
    December 25th, 2009 at 6:14 pm

*considers actions*

*feels bad*

*offers Mos olive branch with shit on it*

33. Mosdef Says:

Wait, I need to calm down? LOL. I’m not the one who’s trynna call the cops coz a stranger posted on my e-corner. Niggas is corny for even thinking they got exclusive rights to post in the comments section of a blog.

34. Remixznflow Says:

@cOLD

man bro pass me one of those.. im at a non alcoholic event today.. and will be for the next 2… God dropped 14+ inches on us (nah)

35. Mosdef Says:

shhhhhhhh quiet stinky

Wow. I’m so insulted.

36. APES IN SPACE Says:

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
    decaf nigga

37. Voltron aka Speech is my hammer, bang the world into shape and let it fall! Says:

# Mosdef Says:
    December 25th, 2009 at 6:22 pm

what a sad motherfucker.

38. APES IN SPACE Says:

*offers Mos olive branch with shit on it*
    hahahahha this guys gettin roasted by regs and long time lurkers like self

39. Troyvul Says:

Good lookin cOLD

40. Mosdef Says:

Just honestly answer me this apes, how old are you? Secondly, what do you do for a living, assuming you have a job. Just those two things and maybe I can put things into perspective.

41. APES IN SPACE Says:

im 29 and i have your mother do my laundry for me

42. Voltron aka Speech is my hammer, bang the world into shape and let it fall! Says:

nice one apes.

seconded.

your mother does mine aswell.

43. Mosdef Says:

My moms passed away two weeks back. I’d apreciate it if you left that shitt alone. I wasn’t trynna insult you when I asked your age dude. Maybe I’m missing something. But it seems like I’m getting dissed coz I posted on nahright. Unfortunately, I AM a sad motherfucker coz I wouldn’t have pursued this shitt if I had better to do. Same goes for everbody who’s posted in response. Niggas trynna act like they on a higher plane.

44. APES IN SPACE Says:

yea shes not that bad either she rolls my socks into balls like i like & buys that expensive detergent from the back child support money i owe on mos

45. Mosdef Says:

Okay, when you say shitt like that I don’t know who you’re trynna impress. I’m certainly not insulted. And you call me sad?

46. APES IN SPACE Says:

Mosdef Says:

December 25th, 2009 at 6:42 pm
    ^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
    sorry to hear this i guess its back to drop off service

47. Mosdef Says:

Mosdef Says:

December 25th, 2009 at 6:42 pm
    ^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
    sorry to hear this i guess its back to drop off service

Is that you showing niggas how gangsta you are on nahright? You listen to too much rap.

48. Geen One Says:

shit im on a higher plane right bout now

49. APES IN SPACE Says:

Remidial ass nigga.=insult

50. Mosdef Says:

Yep. And it wasn’t directed at you. Go back and see how it came into play. I might have to extend the insult though because clearly you suffer the same lack of comprehension skills.

51. APES IN SPACE Says:

your boring me now with your poppycock pettiness pissoff n go be merry lay off the meds

52. Mosdef Says:

No, I’m making you think. I not on meds. Your mom wanks me off evertime I feel sad. Is that even meant to hurt coming from a dude who doesn’t even have to physically defend himself. 29 year old nigga. Go get a proper job or something. Fuckwit.

53. Evan292 Says:

Drake, Wale, QuESt, Lupe, Jay Electronica, Fabolous…remind me if I am forgetting anyone

All of these artists promised free music on a certain date this year, and they all failed to come through. I am not complaining about recieving FREE music. After all, these artists put their money, time, and effort into these projects, and I am grateful for all that they do, but we as fans deserve more than these pointless delays. If an artist reserves a date in advance (even, in QuESt’s case, naming an entire mixtape after the release date for his project), they better make sure that they can finish their work before that date. Don’t build anticipation only to let down your fans. If it will be done by Christmas then release it on Christmas. If there is even a slight chance that it won’t be done by Christmas, then don’t promise it on Christmas. Your fans will be just as excited to hear new material from you on the 26th, the 27th, or whenever. Release it in January if you have to, just make sure that it is of the quality that your fans have come to expect. In the future, all artists should know to announce release dates that are manageable and reasonable.

54. Mosdef Says:

You know what…Just teabag me, jerk

55. APES IN SPACE Says:

..No Limpton

56. RLW Says:

Dude is mos. def. not mos def

57. Bee Says:

F***!!!! I think that and mom-dukes cooking were the only things I got up early 4.

58. Roskoh Says:

Man, is that “I tell no lies” only a pic or is there a snippet somewhere.

Can’t wait for that mixtape.

Check out my Exhibit C joint. Click the name.

Joe88…checked your joint out. Dig it.

59. PSYS. Says:

ugh. I was wonderin’ what happened to the Fab mixtape that was supposed to drop yesterday…??? Dammit.

*goes back to listening to Boss of all Bosses*

KILLA!

Hahahahaha.

60. bkallday Says:

postpone it longer.

61. PSYS. Says:

Ummm… when in the hell is he droppin’ this ish?? First it was Christmas. Then it was Near Years. Now what…? Easter?? Fuck a duck, seriously. Stop postponing your damn mixtape and pull that ish outta da the trunk of yer car