Video: Sean Price Interview w/ Puna.nl

Man, Amsterdam loves them some fucking Sean Price.

Puna.nl is a hiphopblog from Amsterdam, The Netherlands and had the chance to interview Sean Price last week. We spoke with him about his upcoming projects and the part music plays in his personallife and family. He also mentioned a future break from hiphop, to focus on his personal life.

Why? Nah, I’m playing. I understand where he’s coming from. I hope when he says after Random Axe & Mic Tyson, that also means after the projects like The Pill w/ Ill Bill, Don Corneilius & Andrew Price Clay with Statik Selektah. Hopefully we’ll get to hear all of those and it wasn’t just his love for music talking.

He also speaks on Mic Tyson and that it will be reinforcing the “ignorance at it’s finest” motto that he’s had since the Monkey Barz days and the mother of ignorance shit he says at the end of this freestyle.

26 Responses to “Video: Sean Price Interview w/ Puna.nl”

*doesn’t shave*

I Seen Em Stand In Line, Just To Get my crillses,
    I Let Her See The red-top soon as she shows the billses,
    Thats When they Disappear, You Need GPS To Find Her,
    Oh That Was Your Mom who copped? I Thought I Recognized Her
    ——————-
    *signs Beezy as flagship artist on Raking Cheddar Music Group*
    *shows Beezy it’s money out chere*
    *gets him to quit well paying job*
    *does shows at Applebees*
    *puts rims on 2000 Grand Am*
    *bags bitches from Jersey Shore just to punch when times get hard*
    *defines what it means to Ball in 2010*

7. a tribe called quest Says:

PEACE!

8. Beezy Says:

*puts rims on 2000 Grand Am*

^LOL

9. London Bloke Says:

London Bloke Says:
    December 21st, 2009 at 4:53 pm
    Yo ease where i get your mixtape from. Im on a PC finally.

10. Jakk Crakker Says:

el fecec yu iz wack sun/tryin to rap sun?/I’m crakk dunn/ get hipe like mark mad-sen/ackshun jackshen/ merk shaft and blackson/ crakk keels/den crakk push da dubble barrel wit da steel/rifel on da weels/ put niggers in da mills/ den hav em make a meal/ kohn bred wid da veal/ cold tee in a glass/mammy keep it reel.

11. TheCo!!inB aka Joe88 I Believed In You Says:

NY niggas aint NEVER go back home with real money from hustling in Va. NEVER.

12. London Bloke Says:

a tribe called quest Says:
    December 21st, 2009 at 4:55 pm
    PIECE!

ayo

13. b-ease Says:

Beezy Says:

December 21st, 2009 at 4:55 pm
    London Bloke Says:

December 21st, 2009 at 4:53 pm
    Yo ease where i get your mixtape from. Im on a PC finally.

^RnB section

First off, *fucking dead*.

But seriously, allbmorehiphop.com/brianennals, good look bloke.

14. b-ease Says:

TheCo!!inB aka Joe88 I Believed In You Says:

December 21st, 2009 at 4:57 pm
    NY niggas aint NEVER go back home with real money from hustling in Va. NEVER.

I knew collin was gonna get defensive.

15. Brooklyn Strong aka The Elder Says:

TheCo!!inB aka Joe88 I Believed In You Says:

December 21st, 2009 at 4:57 pm
    NY niggas aint NEVER go back home with real money from hustling in Va. NEVER.
    =============================================
    That Sir is a Lie.

16. London Bloke Says:

* still dead at “ennals”*

17. Slumbilical Says:

p

18. Joe 88 Says:

Them VA dudes is probably way more diplomatic. A B’more nigga hear an NYC accent within a 50 yard radius and the Hate-O-Meter breaks. Lol

(c) Joe88

And I don’t even hate NY, I just hate half of Ney yorks populations, not you niggas tho, ya’ll cool, lol. And you can’t hear any accents thru words, lol. One of the funniest subtle ether post towards me was when brooklyn stong said I was a bamma, but just didn’t know it, it took a copy & paste for me to catch the humor in it, in other words, I lost, lol

19. London Bloke Says:

Yo B-ease, really, the cover….why that choice of vehicle?!

20. Brooklyn Strong aka The Elder Says:

lol

21. London Bloke Says:

* logs on to allbmorehiphop*

* looks for joe88 under artists*

* looks for broadway joe under artists*

* comes [n] up empty*

22. verses Says:

Beanie Sigel In Car Accident

^^^^^^^^^

well, at least he still has that other bentley

23. Dewill Says:

*does shows at Applebees*

^^^^^^
    *I see JESUS*

24. TheCo!!inB aka Joe88 I Believed In You Says:

that sir is a lie
    —————-
    i’m not putting myself out there but I’m more than positive no up top “nah mean son” nigga came to Va and was gettin more money than Va niggas, that was really in it, was gettin. Aint no way. like, at all.

25. Yianni From Chicago Says:

so.. I know this dude from around the way, goes by the name of Carwash.. He was seen stealing a gps out of someones car.. the beat cop in my neighborhood started chasing him.. carwash jumps into some random dudes car, who was waiting for his lunch.. other squad cars surround the car, nab carwash and the other dude, who didn’t even know carwash.. The beat cop says, “the other guy is innocent..” but the squad car cops found tons of weed and other drugs in his car, so he gets busted too.

what the fuck are the chances of that happening???

26. Van Sertima Says:

how you gonna shit on me after i let you shit on me, freaky deaky (c)

P!!!!!