Video: Cory Gunz – HipHopBeef Freestyle

Gunz Jr. spits a little something for HHB.

Previously: Fred the Godson – HipHopBeef Freestyle

50 Responses to “Video: Cory Gunz – HipHopBeef Freestyle”

1. herbal kint Says:

D. Billz Says:
    December 21st, 2009 at 10:51 am
    A mofo can travel from Newark all the way to the Bronx without even having to step foot out of the stations or catch a bus.

SPOILED.

… word, we are dumb spoiled, I went to the Jets game yesterday (I know I know FML, Jets suck etc. etc.) but because of the snow on Sat. I got a ride to my boys on Sat. then went to the game, I had no car and was just like fuck drop me off at the closet train I’ll be home within 30-40 minutes, I didn’t even if have figure out where I was I knew there was a train station that could take me straight home within 5 minutes of where we were ….

2. Dewill Says:

3. Mr p Says:

Was that Asher Gay story true or fake?

4. el feces loco Says:

My nigga Cory..

All I need is a wet knee
    a pepsi
    and I can jet ski
    across the ground like jet li

HUH?

5. el feces loco Says:

Mr p Says:
    December 21st, 2009 at 11:05 am
    Was that Asher Gay story true or fake?

^^If you aint gay why you keep asking?

I never get when supposedly straight niggaz be overly concerned about who’s gay?

Ok so now you know Asher gay you can do what? How does that change who you were before you found out? ..Unless your’e a fucking battyfish yuhself.

6. b-ease Says:

A cornball is a cornball in anycar

Realest shit you ever wrote, and that’s saying something.

7. Beezy Says:

so meanwhile, in the heat of the car accident, i lost my cell phone

so i just went and copped the Droid

shit is flames

8. el feces loco Says:

Mr P = Mr Pap?

Damn its 11?..Time to get up brush my teeth and get some breakfast

9. Mr p Says:

Wow! you some kind of Gay right activist?

10. LondonBloke: Internahtional Man of Mystery Says:

so meanwhile, in the heat of the car accident, i lost my cell phone

wondered how you were gonna eventually get caught

* waits for story of Beezy being arrested @ work*

11. Joe 88 Says:

>And fuk ridin the damn Marta trains…. ATL is home of the fukin ice grills and wild young niggas playing loud ass music with home speakers and shit. Niggas be havin club sessions on the train screamin OLLLEEE LEEETTT DOOOO ITTTTT!!!

I fucked my money up, now I can’t re-up

Ignorance FTW!!!!

OLLLEEE LEEETTT DOOOO ITTTTT!!!

12. el feces loco Says:

b-ease Says:
    December 21st, 2009 at 11:09 am
    A cornball is a cornball in anycar

Realest shit you ever wrote, and that’s saying something.

^Yea I’m gonna write a book of “hop out” lines to help these estrogen deprived cats.

13. plug Says:

Detroit probably has pulpy tap water.
    ——–
    actually our water siystme is the best in the US. California pays us to supply them wit fresh water.

14. Jersey*made*me Says:

My nigga Cory..

All I need is a wet knee
    a pepsi
    and I can jet ski
    across the ground like jet li

HUH?

But the effort is there.That’s what gets him a pass for lines like that.

15. Joe 88 Says:

yeeeeeeaaaah rug realing music (c) waka flacka

16. Chief Ali aka The One Who Stay Building Says:

Nigga we used to roll in my man dented up whip to the club.If you bagged a bitch you had to walk her to her whip and make sure she bounced first,lol.But what about when the chick had to stall cuz her whip was hit?LMAO.

———-

lol

shoutouts to hitting up the club in a 90 something cavalier dead in the motherfucking winter with no working heat (c) 2004

17. Daily Drug Says:

Having no game is a type/form of game

18. Beezy Says:

wondered how you were gonna eventually get caught

* waits for story of Beezy being arrested @ work*

^LOL nahhh, im home free

did or does, anyone else find the biggie line, “where you at flipping jobs paying car notes…” offensive?

… some niggas were paying an arm for those coogi sweaters, tryna keep up with big. Not I though, I never played into the platinum era, I was Wu to the core.

LF: Fred Tha Godson, got bars.

20. Daily Drug Says:

Ignorance FTW!!!!

OLLLEEE LEEETTT DOOOO ITTTTT!!!

^I was saying the other day

21. LondonBloke: Internahtional Man of Mystery Says:

LF: Fred Tha Godson, got bars. And ethered severly by land.

22. Remixznflow Says:

so meanwhile, in the heat of the car accident, i lost my cell phone

so i just went and copped the Droid

shit is flames

i BEEN tryin to tell niggas

23. plug Says:

I got more slores in my 91 mercury tracer than any car i haver ever owned. I loved that car. it had no heat too. it would fog up in the inside and then the fog would turn to ice. I dont know how I made it home back then. cars nor transportation dont mean anything when it comes to pullin females. its too many out here to worry about sadidy females like that.

24. LondonBloke: Internahtional Man of Mystery Says:

no line is better than a simple polite introduction IMO

25. el feces loco Says:

Daily Drug Says:
    December 21st, 2009 at 11:14 am
    Having no game is a type/form of game

^^On the hop put DO NOT say something like:

“hey nice shoes..I was gonna buy those also”

DO SAY something like”

“Nice shoes..I saw those online, I wanted to buy them but I didn’t have anyone special enuff to deserve them..What size do you wear?”

^By asking her a question at the end of your question you’ve put her in a “conversational setting”..women love to answer questions you just have to know which ones to ask when ya’ll first meet.

26. daviD blackhaM Says:

gunz look like alvin the chipmunk

27. Chief Ali aka The One Who Stay Building Says:

Yo Plug me and some of the homies been thinking about taking a ride to the D…Do we need to bring guns or are we good

28. Slumbilical Says:

OLLLEEE LEEETTT DOOOO ITTTTT!!!

i think wacker flocker’s whole family is made up of undercover geniuses

his mom is robbing gucci mane as well as event promoters coast to coast year after year, making millions

and then this bamma says fuck it, i’m gonna rap and puts out one song that has the clubs on smash for months

olaydoeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeh

29. LondonBloke: Internahtional Man of Mystery Says:

Winter time for me = reliable links to smash, PS3 and studying.

Good luck to anyone that does anything major outside of these activities.

30. Remixznflow Says:

# Jersey*made*me Says:
    December 21st, 2009 at 11:12 am

My nigga Cory..

All I need is a wet knee
    a pepsi
    and I can jet ski
    across the ground like jet li

HUH?

But the effort is there.That’s what gets him a pass for lines like that.

no nigga… no no no no no no no no no…. that shit makes no motherfucking sense whatsoever.. none

31. el feces loco Says:

no line is better than a simple polite introduction IMO

^^bullshit.that’s boring..a real woman wanna go back to the office with a story about the nigga she just met “Hi i’m Byron Crawford” only works for white girls.

32. Slumbilical Says:

Do we need to bring guns or are we good

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH

33. Daily Drug Says:

Pause Nahright on that Curtis cologne ad

34. Slumbilical Says:

i was in vegas this past weekend and met a couple from the housing projects on the south side

living in section 8 but still enjoying a lovely weekend of drinks and gaming in vegas FTW

35. KzA aka Roberto Commente Says:

shoutout to all of the players on my fantasy team…thank you for getting me into the championships. One more week of productivity, then you get to vaca.

I got some fantasy studying to do.

36. Remixznflow Says:

zing!

37. el feces loco Says:

Never compliment her eyes, teeth, hair, face, walk..she been hearing that shit all her life. Study her..why did she wear those boots with those jeans? Why did she pick out those earrings? Fingernails chipped? she been working real hard? ETC.

You gotta be able to pick up on all this while you’re in the car looking at her ass as you drive by.

# el feces loco Says:
    December 21st, 2009 at 11:11 am

b-ease Says:
    December 21st, 2009 at 11:09 am
    A cornball is a cornball in anycar

Realest shit you ever wrote, and that’s saying something.

^You meant testosterone homie. Estrogen is for the ladies.

39. Daily Drug Says:

“Hi i’m Byron Crawford” only works for white girls.

^haha

40. LondonBloke: Internahtional Man of Mystery Says:

“Hi i’m Byron Crawford” only works for white girls.

*dead @ Bol even talking to women*

but nah not “Hi im _______”

More like “Excuse miss/darling/etc, can i have a word”

Then banter – this is the key word/skill. If you aint got it, i got nothing to help you.

41. Jersey*made*me Says:

I agree.I’m just speaking on the fact that he works on his flow and it’s hard to flow like he does and fit sense into every bar,But he say a lot of hot shit too,thus he gets a pass,IMO.

42. Joe 88 Says:

no line is better than a simple polite introduction IMO

^I’ve been rejected by chicks in baltimore by being polite, honestly, I don’t even know what i’m gonna say to a chick until I say something, thinking too much = instant fail. Saying rehearsed lines sounds like you got your homie taling to you thru a ear peice telling you what to say, fuck that, I go off the top.

I rap, so it’s easy for me to put something together on the spot, i’ve been known to say some wondeful things to a chick when first meeting, some lines be so slick I think to myself “damn, i’m one fly, extraordinary nigga” while she’s responding to my pick up line, lol

43. el feces loco Says:

^^^Martin Luther King BLVD..When I first went to Vegas my second stop was the hood..SMH at the spilt level duplex “projects”.

My second stop was the exact spot where 2Pac got shot..shit look lot different than TV.

44. LondonBloke: Internahtional Man of Mystery Says:

Fingernails chipped? she been working real hard?

LOL

Feces hollers @ women in the manual labour profession.

#no shots

45. Daily Drug Says:

Im crying here

46. KzA aka Roberto Commente Says:

Miss butterpecan caramel, southern bell
    she hotter than a summer day in hell

47. Remixznflow Says:

i’ve never been one to use pickup lines… i just walk up on em and say some random shit… works everytime.. but im dashingly good looking…

but using the car… fuck man that shit is just annoying… i would rather catch em in a building before they ever knew what i had outside… i figure it would add to the “wow” factor.. not only did they get a handsome guy approaching them.. but hes paid too?

i dont know.. ill keep workin it… (uhuh)

Illest line:

Hello.

49. IN_SITE Says:

cory is a crackbaby in da positive way dude is ill

50. Nah Right » Video: Cory Gunz Interview w/ HipHopBeef Says: