Video: Scram Jones ft. Saigon, Nino Bless & Crooked I – 3rd Degree

Directed by John Colombo.

Beast Music coming 2010.

58 Responses to “Video: Scram Jones ft. Saigon, Nino Bless & Crooked I – 3rd Degree”

1. Tony Says:

Avatar is Goat.

2. Tony Says:

fandango >

3. Sleep Says:

Its brick in nyc today
    So I got my north face
    70% of black baby are born out of wedlock
    And I’m sad to say I added to that statistic
    Young black men getting shot up
    Keep fucking with me
    U gonna add to that statistic
    To. Escape slavery
    My ancestorS use that underground railroad
    I take the underground rail monday to friday
    Just to make it to the plantation
    That shit make no sense
    But a nigga trying to crack that glasses ceiling
    They call this bullshit hot
    That what I say when I listen to lil wayne no ceiling
    Fuck tiger woods
    I’m riding for ealin or helen
    What ever that bitch name is
    He did her wrong
    No he like neyo
    So sick of love songs(c)sleepy

4. Voltron aka Speech is my hammer, bang the world into shape and let it fall! Says:

5. Voltron aka Speech is my hammer, bang the world into shape and let it fall! Says:

the sample of the year

youtube.com/watch?v=geYdxyYMpxU

6. KzA aka Roberto Commente Says:

yoyo

7. landlord Says:

December 18th, 2009 at 8:15 am
    the sample of the year

youtube.com/watch?v=geYdxyYMpxU

————–

u mad late… we went over this yesterday… but i do agree …

8. RIGZ Says:

So sick of love songs(c)sleepy

yo, im Audi 5000.

Latest: destruction of a monument or sacred place with art=Graph Thats what I do so please Get over it ladies. Im shaking my can as we speak.
    Joell Ortiz tweet about 1 hour ago

^word Joell, word?….You just shot yourself in the foot nows that people can draw a comparison with your verse and that of the God MC. Jay Elec is light years ahead of you fam.

10. ant Says:

*plays exhibit c for millionth time*

CHECK THIS OUT FUUUUUCK JAY ELECOCKATRA HE AINT SAYIN NOTHIN I HAVENT HEARD BEFORE 100000 FUKIN TIMES WHATS SO SCHOOL BUS BASEMENT CLASS SPECIAL ABOUT HIM IM NOT IMPRESSED!!JOELL CAN SPIT AND WHOMEVER THINKS OTHERWISE HAS A SISTER WHO IS ALSO THERE FUKIN MOTHER……..CAN BOTH RAP YES…..CANT GET MY HEAD AROUND U GOSSIPIN HATIN ASS GROUPIE WASHWOMEN ASS MOFOS….GTFOH GO RAP YOUR GODAMN SELF AND DO BETTER..DISRESPECTING RESPECTFUL ARTISTS FUKIN CLOWNS THIS NIGGA AINT SOULJA BOY,MEMPH BLEEK,TRIPLE C’S,JIM JONES,ETC,ETC………..sorry bleek

^ lol…today should make for a good friday.

I ain’t believe it then nigga I was homeless > Road Kill mixtape.

13. Rick aka KING OF DA BOOM BAP BOMB STRAPPED TO MY CHEST ASKIN WHERE YA GOONZ AT? Says:

damn, i wake up to a exhibit c freestyle via joell. that’s a ballsy move, but duke is underrated. it ain’t a bad look either. i prefer the original, but don’t i always?

and i see what y’all dudes are talking about. exhibit c radio rip > exhibit c (cdq). the difference in speed is kind of unforgivable. why would he do that? also when the new effect comes on right before the hook, don’t know what to think about that yet.

14. Rick aka KING OF DA BOOM BAP BOMB STRAPPED TO MY CHEST ASKIN WHERE YA GOONZ AT? Says:

AND AYE AIN’T THAT MY MAIN DUDE SAIGIDDY UP THERE TEARIN THAT? NO HOMO FAGGOTS.

we need something reallah….

16. Rick aka KING OF DA BOOM BAP BOMB STRAPPED TO MY CHEST ASKIN WHERE YA GOONZ AT? Says:

yo it’s fun friday in this bitch.

LF: less is more sometimes.

18. LondonBloke: Internahtional Man of Mystery Says:

………..sorry bleek

lol @ the apology at the end

19. LondonBloke: Internahtional Man of Mystery Says:

………..sorry bleek

lol @ the apology at the end

20. LondonBloke: Internahtional Man of Mystery Says:

* logs on to itsthecalm*

* sees banner*

* sees blank screen*

Bloggers with bad IT skills FTL

21. Plug Says:

the sad thing is, I’ll never be able to bump that exhibit c in the whip as long as my computer is broken.

That song is the only reason I considered getting another computer. I

GOTTA get that song and play it in the whip

the cd man around the way wont have it.

22. Eastern_Digital Says:

Exhibit A >>> Exhibit C tho

say word mr “Plug Industries” don’t have a mp3 compatible car radio.

24. herbal kint Says:

cOLD Says:
    December 18th, 2009 at 8:37 am
    Joell Ortiz tweet about 1 hour ago

….. not that I disagree with your basic premise cause I don’t, in actuality no one should jump on that beat because nothing anyone could do could touch the spiritual essence that is Jay Elec, but yesterday we had like 20 different nah commentors getting ready to spit to that instrumental and now your saying thats OK, but its not cool for Ortiz? Ortiz held his own on this, but of course it is light years beyond Jay Electronica, but who and what isn’t? ….

Exhibit A >>> Exhibit C tho

^both are as necessary as water and air.

26. Plug Says:

Exhibit A >>> Exhibit C tho
    ——
    whats that you speak of?

*ques up Exhibit A for booth review*

27. herbal kint Says:

am I the only one who doesn’t have a problem with the cdq version of exhibit C? I mean I can hear the difference, but not nearly enough to bother me in the least

28. Rick aka KING OF DA BOOM BAP BOMB STRAPPED TO MY CHEST ASKIN WHERE YA GOONZ AT? Says:

cd man? in orlando, no one knows what exhibit c is.

stick with the radio rip, i know that last verse is letha.

29. Plug Says:

say word mr “Plug Industries” don’t have a mp3 compatible car radio.
    ———
    Dont be silly. I still need a computer to download. all the functions on a radio or ipod are still useless without a computer

30. KzA aka Roberto Commente Says:

lol @ nah sending Rey the instrumental but buggin when Joell goes over it

31. herbal kint Says:

cOLD Says:
    December 18th, 2009 at 8:56 am
    Exhibit A >>> Exhibit C tho

^both are as necessary as water and air.

^^^^^^^^^

this can not be disputed

I need some exhibit B, then he can proceed from D-Z from there

32. KzA aka Roberto Commente Says:

I mean, fuck, you dudes were searching for Jimmy V to go over this beat

33. Rick aka KING OF DA BOOM BAP BOMB STRAPPED TO MY CHEST ASKIN WHERE YA GOONZ AT? Says:

exhibit b has the potential to be the best. mos holds it pretty damn good, and from what we heard that first lines are pure crack.

34. herbal kint Says:

KzA aka Roberto Commente Says:
    December 18th, 2009 at 8:58 am
    lol @ nah sending Rey the instrumental but buggin when Joell goes over it

….. my point exactly, I mean I do get the angle that the song is a shrine so leave it alone, but if 20 different nahggers are gonna hop on it why shouldn’t Ortiz be allowed to, its not gonna match Jay, but its quality nonetheless ….

35. herbal kint Says:

I also need an mp3 of that Talib x Jay Elec x J. Cole x Mos like 3 days ago

^ true and I’m honestly conflicted after hearing joell desecrate this.

37. Plug Says:

speaking of car radios, I just came across a 15 inch flipdown monitor for 50 bucks. Im bout to downgrade the sounds in the whip and go with the 1 12 system… no tweeters. just infinity doors and rear speakers and a audiobahn sub for that theator sound.

38. LondonBloke: Internahtional Man of Mystery Says:

Yo any nahgers got BB?

How you backup all your BB messenger/pin contacts to PC?

39. KzA aka Roberto Commente Says:

I also need an mp3 of that Talib x Jay Elec x J. Cole x Mos like 3 days ago

This.

40. LondonBloke: Internahtional Man of Mystery Says:

forget it. Google answered

lol @ nah sending Rey the instrumental but buggin when Joell goes over it

^ Nahs attempt was just for sport and Ha Ha’s… Joell on the other hand as an acclaimed lyricist, should have respected the joint.

42. Eastern_Digital Says:

One thing about car audio i never understood is how you transport shit when your trunk is basically a big subwoofer.

43. Plug Says:

LF: AZ’s peices of a man album > any cd in Nas’ collection

true story

44. Rick aka KING OF DA BOOM BAP BOMB STRAPPED TO MY CHEST ASKIN WHERE YA GOONZ AT? Says:

# herbal kint Says:
    December 18th, 2009 at 9:02 am

I also need an mp3 of that Talib x Jay Elec x J. Cole x Mos like 3 days ago

————-

*dead* if j. cole merks it.

45. KzA aka Roberto Commente Says:

December 18th, 2009 at 9:06 am
    # herbal kint Says:
    December 18th, 2009 at 9:02 am

I also need an mp3 of that Talib x Jay Elec x J. Cole x Mos like 3 days ago

————-

*dead* if j. cole merks it.

*plans Ricks funeral arrangements*

46. Rick aka KING OF DA BOOM BAP BOMB STRAPPED TO MY CHEST ASKIN WHERE YA GOONZ AT? Says:

# Plug Says:
    December 18th, 2009 at 9:06 am

LF: AZ’s peices of a man album > any cd in Nas’ collection

true story

———————-

doe or die 2 please?

47. herbal kint Says:

*starts car*

*Bumps exhibit C at level obnoxious*

*rides out to take a final*

*chucks the duece up*

*laughs @ self for fitting that into my comment*

LF: AZ’s peices of a man album > any cd in Nas’ collection

true story

^ peices of a man is morphine tabs, but you reaching plug.

49. Ghost Writer Says:

I have no problems with Ortiz rapping over the exhibit c beat….

50. KzA aka Roberto Commente Says:

Sidenote: i have recently come into possession of more AZ songs then I will probably ever have time to listen to

I have no problems with Ortiz rapping over the exhibit c beat….

^ me either, its self ether.

52. G-KiDd**N1z Says:

John Colombo could of help them come up with a better concept for the video…this is a dope track tho..cool to see Nino rep P.R to the fullest..Order of who i thought merked it best was Nino..Saigon..Crooked..Scram..wish i could have thrown a 16 on this joint! If anyone wants to hear Nino Bless Go IN! on another collaboration ask Nahright to put up this track it’s called “Day By Day” G-KiDd (me) Ft. Nino Bless…it will be featured on my 3rd mixtape hosted by DJ Nice..DJ Reese..DJ Rated R & Big Tobacco..Dropping the beginning of 2010!!

53. Plug Says:

———
    you talkin to a man that has in the trunk: 3 12’s, 1 big azz stroller 1 bag of diapers, 1 pair of timbs, a bootlegp pair of air ones, 2 fishing poles, nets, 2 tackleboxes, a toolbox, and a parrrrtridge in a pearrrr treeeee

54. Plug Says:

^ peices of a man is morphine tabs, but you reaching plug.
    ———
    no reaches. this is the truth. that cd has stayed in regular rotaion since the first day it dropped. that was like 12 years ago.

55. RIGZ Says:

its only a fucking beat lol

its only a fucking beat lol

^ no sign.

57. Recognize Real Says:

This is dope.

Saigon, Nino, Crook go hard (II)

Joell>JayElec

58. Nah Right » Crooked I Ft. Raekwon, Edi & Coniyac - That’s My Word (Prod. By Komplex) Says:

[…] Previously: Scram Jones ft. Saigon, Nino Bless & Crooked I – 3rd Degree (Video) […]