Cam’ron ft. Vado – Ooh Baby

I was buggin her,now I’m telling her
them dudes can’t see me like the governor
I’m druggin her like my credit card, yeah I Discovered her
no wonder b, she under me, just like the muffler

This is that classic Dipset sound right here.

Cam’ron ft. Vado – Ooh Baby

Shout to Duke Da God.

214 Responses to “Cam’ron ft. Vado – Ooh Baby”

1. catch me up on jupiter Says:

That Thank You freestyle is some real shit

good job Wale

2. Voltron aka Speech is my hammer, bang the world into shape and let it fall! Says:

That you Wale??

3. HAHAHAHA Says:

this nigga camron got a FUCCI visor on!! lmaooo when none of your friends clown on you for wearing shit like that…thats when you know your surrounded by yes mEn!

4. HAHAHAHA Says:

and the homie vado go a exra smedium jean jacket on IM DEAD!!

5. HAHAHAHA Says:

AND WTF IS THIS MODERATION ABOUT?

6. G7 Says:

^what’s good Mos?

7. C. Dufflebags Says:

taliban on yo ass NICCA!

8. G7 Says:

bout to pull the trigger finger on the delete button of this Clipse album

9. IWannaToungePunchYourDirtStar Says:

cam sucks be real

I heard 2 about 6 bars of the Ortiz version and cut it. I don’t want anyone else’s bars to taint it. HOWEVER, all of the Nahggers droppin’ their own version on the 28th is definitely permissible.

11. G7 Says:

Ortiz >> any nahgger though. lol

*daps Billz*

12. G7 Says:

made it halfway through this Cam track

*dapz G7*

While that is correct, I’d rather hear what the fam is gonna do with than the other cats that are already known. Call me weird, but yeah.

14. C. Dufflebags Says:

Yo, your career’s over like Mike, anyone,
    Tyson, Jordan, Jackson
    frizzle steam, triple beams, cripple teams
    when you seen in money in Queensbridge? Never!

I used to catch the tunnel, Little E, Vernon side
    gave em packs & bundles
    how many grams in an ounce?
    how many ounces in an eighth?
    how many eighths in a key?

Cam = GOAT

15. b-ease Says:

My version of Exhibit C > Ortiz

It’s not even gonna be that close.

Seriously.

*daps Billz and G7*

16. G7 Says:

lol @ ease

*daps*

Ease you penning something for real? If this happens and nah goes in, it’ll be a nice way to end the year. album wise this has been one of the dryest Decembers in recent memory.

17. b-ease Says:

Definetly son. Flows locked in, just need like 8 or 12 more bars. And yo, niggas better not flake on the morning of the 28th on some, “I couldnt do it cause my kid was sick” shit either. This could be the illest/most hilarious thing to happen to the comments in a minute.

*dapz b-easington*

Fam… mannnnn. YO! Lol. This is gonna be interesting…

So what you saying is… you gonna perform your version at the show, right? Cool, bet. Thanks.

19. b-ease Says:

*dead*

20. G7 Says:

i’d rather hear nahggers go in over Exhibit A than C. that beat is more complex and has a more powerful, epic feel to it. just my thoughts.

21. Noble Champ Says:

MF Doom’s “Special Herbs 0-9 Box Set” >>>>>>>

G7

I’d like to hear Nahggers go over all of the Exhibits, but lets be practical. Lol

23. Eastern_Digital Says:

yup

Oh, and…KILLA!!

24. b-ease Says:

I’m not necessarily disagreeing with the sentiment, but in simplest terms, I just think Exhibit C is the more difficult of the tracks to spit over. Like, I can picture a shitload of rappers murdering the Exhibit A beat, but Exhibit C seems tailor made for Jay Elec.

25. baby jesus Says:

G-O-D!

26. Noble Champ Says:

It’ll be interesting to see if Jay Elec can put an entire album together. We shall see…

27. G7 Says:

going over exhib C requires some deep bars (ll). Joell can spit, but what he kicked sound too shallow compared to what Elec was kicking. its not really something to freestyle over. that beat was made for something thought provoking and deep.

28. baby jesus Says:

lmao if joe fronts on the 28th he needs to be banned

29. G7 Says:

>>I just think Exhibit C is the more difficult of the tracks to spit over.

^i picture the exact opposite…lol. either way both are two of the meanest tracks put out this year.

*circles Dec 28th on calendar*

30. b-ease Says:

either way both are two of the meanest tracks put out this year.

Amen.

31. G7 Says:

baby jesus Says:

December 18th, 2009 at 9:47 pm
    lmao if joe fronts on the 28th he needs to be banned

^*dead*

32. baby jesus Says:

jimmy v gonna flame all ya niggas tho.

33. Noble Champ Says:

Any links to any of Joe 88’s music?

34. G7 Says:

bout to go jog off my bbq ribs and 1/4 chicken dinner.

audi five thou

# G7 Says:
    December 18th, 2009 at 9:46 pm

^My sentiments exaaaaactly. The first few bars Joell spat made me turn it off. No disrespect.

36. GLITCH Says:

vado does a better juelz santana than juelz nowadays

37. Eastern_Digital Says:

whatever happened to the old new Juelz tho? His name was Penz. Did some tracks on PE #1, which is a classic btw.

*cues I’m a Hustler Barry*

38. 456 Says:

D. Billz Says:
    December 18th, 2009 at 10:03 pm
    # G7 Says:
    December 18th, 2009 at 9:46 pm

^cosign to the fullest

39. Voltron aka Speech is my hammer, bang the world into shape and let it fall! Says:

The first 2 bars of Exhibit C are the hardest. probably the hardest first 2 bars to write ever.

I ripped appart Exhibit A though.

40. 456 Says:

Officials: Weed a Factor in Lil’ Wayne Incident

^weedcarriers everywhere are following this story veery closely.

41. Voltron aka Speech is my hammer, bang the world into shape and let it fall! Says:

# 456 Says:
    December 18th, 2009 at 10:34 pm

Officials: Weed a Factor in Lil’ Wayne Incident

^weedcarriers everywhere are following this story veery closely.

Bleek: What amateurs!!

Spliff Starr: Indeed.

Yayo: *farts*

42. KUTTA Says:

Noble Champ Says:

December 18th, 2009 at 9:54 pm
    Any links to any of Joe 88’s music?

Google “A&R” + “trash can”.

43. Frank Lurkas Says:

^wow

>>I ripped appart Exhibit A though.

I don’t believe you

44. KUTTA Says:

I wonder where wayne got some good piff in Mexico.

I got a half o for 20 dollars, smoked one L and flushed that shit.

The coke was the bees knees tho.

45. KUTTA Says:

Jay Elec a cool dude though. When he came through DC he was minglin outside 9:30 club swiggin Jack out the bottle.

We shot the shit for a few minutes, he offered me a sip but I ain’t wanna taste Common or 3 Stacks cock residue, so I politely declined.

46. Voltron aka Speech is my hammer, bang the world into shape and let it fall! Says:

# Frank Lurkas Says:
    December 18th, 2009 at 10:42 pm

^wow

>>I ripped appart Exhibit A though.

I don’t believe you

i dont care what you do or don’t believe, sir.

# KUTTA Says:
    December 18th, 2009 at 10:45 pm

^Word? I was out there too. Same 9:30 concert when he opened for Mos and rapped over the Price is Right beat. Chopped it up with him for a few minutes. He was laughin’ at me for staring at some ass that cut between us. He’s good peoples.

48. silas aka simon Says:

The coke was the bees knees tho.

this is very true not quite as good as the pineapple flavored snow in la but the price was right and you need that shit to keep going down there as cheap as the tequila is

cabo > rocky point

49. The Shot Clock aka Nahm Chomsky Says:

yikes

50. G7 Says:

December 18th, 2009 at 10:31 pm

I ripped appart Exhibit A though.

^you need to link that bro. nh. i’d love to hear it.

51. Voltron aka Speech is my hammer, bang the world into shape and let it fall! Says:

i’ll upload it tomorrow. the internet at this spot is mad laggy. getting home laaaate.

52. Smoke Greene Says:

Exhibit A > Exhibit C

53. Smoke Greene Says:

I got a pint of Henny and a 50 of sour.

Friday’s >>>

54. Da PartyStarter Says:

Hola, Bitches!!!!Happy holidays to eskay and krew. DBillz what it do?

55. Big Homie Says:

KILLA!

4 ever!

56. Big Homie Says:

KILLA!!

4 ever!!

DPS

What’s good big homie? I was just in your neck of the woods earlier. Lehigh needs prayer. LOL

58. Da PartyStarter Says:

Man, I jes been chillen. I get to march in May. I got my degree in Business Management. Plus I got a deal on my insurance! I told you to halla . Next time you up, Hola. Yeah, Lehigh is gay. LOL

59. DOM IZZO Says:

so far, who has signed up to lay verses over Exhibit C?

*dapz DPS*

Congrats chiefy. I’m down here attempting to make DC “gimme the loot gimme the loot”. This SHOULD be my last hoo-rah for 9-to-5’s. I’m so sincurr.

61. Frank Lurkas Says:

i dont care what you do or don’t believe, sir.

haha well you better not upload it here, sir

62. clocksuckaz Says:

WHERE IS THIS YEARS XMAS RAP SONGS? i aint heard anything new since ludacrismas…

63. Smoke Greene Says:

WHERE IS THIS YEARS XMAS RAP SONGS?
    ==============================
    Fuck are you? 8 years old?

64. Dewill Says:

I smell PUSSY is that u NAH???

Waddup Bromosexuals???

*high-fives for all*

65. Voltron aka Speech is my hammer, bang the world into shape and let it fall! Says:

# Smoke Greene Says:
    December 18th, 2009 at 11:43 pm

WHERE IS THIS YEARS XMAS RAP SONGS?
    ==============================
    Fuck are you? 8 years old?

co-sign.

and i’m not jumping on the Nah All-Stars Exhibit C Remix. I’m doing my own. Fuck y’all yanks.

66. ThatMan Says:

I just rap over that Exhibit C beat talking about rainbows and oreos. I’m not that next level shit.

Electronica stans are going bug out.

67. Los Says:

this shit is ass

none

68. k1ng Says:

mothafuka don’t you it’s KILLA!!!!

69. ThatMan Says:

Gucci Man, Wayne Wonder, Soulja Boi and Pitbull are dropping that Exhibit Double Ds remix on the 21st.

Yall don’t even know what you’ve heard before they remix the remix.

70. jamie. j Says:

# Smoke Greene Says:
    December 18th, 2009 at 11:43 pm

WHERE IS THIS YEARS XMAS RAP SONGS?
    ==============================
    Fuck are you? 8 years old?

co-sign.

^^^^^^^

you guys do know that he’s being sarcastic, yes?

71. Smoke Greene Says:

Vado is nice but Santana has classic joints.

The young boy gotta get his bars up.

72. Smoke Greene Says:

*fist still pumping*

*dead*

75. Jersey*made*me Says:

this shit is ass

*drunk* and *dead*

76. Jersey*made*me Says:

I think us up north niggas don’t appreciate our bammas.

being drunk eating a chicken breast and stuffing w/gravy>>>>>>>>>>>

77. KUTTA Says:

D. Billz Says:

December 18th, 2009 at 10:54 pm
    # KUTTA Says:
    December 18th, 2009 at 10:45 pm

Yessir. Good times.

78. par citizen Says:

I’m ODEEEEE late…my computer been actin real jukey lately…but catchin up on everything and listenin to that Exhibit C….i don’t see what the big deal is. I’m confident if i could murk that shit. Don’t get me wrong, Jay E did his thing, but I’m seein Stan-ism at its finest.

79. par citizen Says:

Ya’ll got me lookin for a good deal on Lost. I’ve only seen a handful of episodes and I’m not one of those that can get wrapped up in a show from the middle

80. Tong Po Flo Says:

KILLAAAAAA!!!……and vado too I guess

81. YaMutha Says:

OOOOOOH you mean that “classic” sound that led him to the decline of his career? What a chump.

82. Juice Says:

Lost is the GOAT of addicting shows, that first season- hell, just the pilot alone, perfect hook-in for viewers. and where they take it as the seasons go on? fuckin’ ridiculous (c) King-Kong Kanye

83. Remdelarem Says:

Cam > Jay Elec

84. BrokenEmpires Says:

Killa SLIMMMEEEEE.
    Fuck outta here with that bullshit Jay Electronica xzibit track.

This a Cam’ron Vado post bitches.

Go back to the Jay Electronica post and rant over there.

n back that ass up cuz I fuck with JE and got all his shit.
    But there’s a time and place for everything.
    And right now is the time for Slime Flu. Thas that new Vado mixtape.
    I ain’t herd it yet, but I already know thas gonna be that new shit.

85. KUTTA Says:

Hi Vado.

86. aeko Says:

KILLA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Classic joint right there. I hadn’t expected to hear Cam on one of those beats any time soon-

87. Don Garcia Says:

Killa got a huge forehead!

88. sleep AKA I'M 2 COOL 4 U DUDES 2 RIDICULE Says:

days like this i wish i didnt have a house fuck all this snow B.

*looks for some little kid to shovel snow for $20*

PS. cam is trash

89. Shooter Mcgavin Says:

Cam > Jay Elec
    nah

90. A Chick Says:

What happens on the 28th? Some kinda online cypher? lol

91. A Chick Says:

@sleep

What happened to those twins of yours?

92. Harlem World Says:

You gotta kick that street shit on exhibit a or c…im not tryna hear niggas and white niggas go all philosophical, multi syllabic, in my whip. I need that hard shit (nhjic)

Heatmakerz>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>skitzo>>>araabmuzik

93. Harlem World Says:

Get ya tape decks ready…..(Stretch Armstrong x Bobitto/DJ Clue/Ron G)

Now its, get ya downloads ready…. (Internets/Blogs etc)

94. Harlem World Says:

I wanna hear vintage DJ Clue drops all over Exhibit Nah too. (nhjic)

CLUEMINATTTTTIIIIIII

HA HAAAA

CLUE (echoes x 10)

*drops 934753975 bombs on Exhibit Nah track*

*keeps rewinding*

(Flex)

96. Remixznflow Says:

dont forget the

‘funk master flex night’ echo thingy…

97. Harlem World Says:

WILLIAM

M

HOLLA

98. Brooklyn Strong akla The Elder Says:

I might get in on that 28th cypher since 90’s rappers run this Rap sh*t

D. Billz Says:
    December 18th, 2009 at 10:03 pm
    # G7 Says:
    December 18th, 2009 at 9:46 pm

^finally a nigga that gets it. (none) been trying to explain this since early friday, and got clowned for it.

we need something reallah….

101. landlord Says:

t-bone steaks with hella onions and french fries and salad for breakfast > ____________

*stroke symptoms it up*

102. landlord Says:

*late pass*

this exhibit c instrumental is hella long …

5:31 … sheesh …

niggas gonna be rhyming all damn day …

103. Harlem World Says:

pyrex vision >>> exhibit c

*no shots*

104. Harlem World Says:

Pyrex vision makes me wanna cook up crack, really tho.

Thats how potent the track is.

105. Frank Lurkas Says:

Anybody done? I want to hear some bars before I break fast

106. Daily Drug Says:

What happens on the 28th? Some kinda online cypher?

^hilarious

107. Sleep Says:

I’ve never heard a jay elec song and I don’t feel like I’m missing anything. A ny new rapper will have to be the best rapper I heard for me to give him a extended listen. In almost 2010 fact is we’ll never have another rapper saying something we’ve never heard before or a flow we never heard. This applies to ever genre of music. Everry this has been said before in every creative way. Maybe more niggas could start rhyming backwards like nas on rewind and then I’ll be impressed

108. Daily Drug Says:

*downloads Exhibit C instrumental to prepare for impending online cipher*

Ima murda deez niggas….just watch closely

109. G7 Says:

cOLD Says:

December 19th, 2009 at 11:03 am
    D. Billz Says:
    December 18th, 2009 at 10:03 pm
    # G7 Says:
    December 18th, 2009 at 9:46 pm

====
    it wasn’t hard to get. but i’m just not furious like most are over Joell going in on it…lol. one lurker was sayin’ Joell deserves to die in bold caps…lmao. another said it should be hip hop law for no one else to rhyme over exhibit C. i think the stannery for Jay E might reach levels not seen before. me as an adult, i just don’t get down like that for anyone. some are having chest pains over it.

110. Daily Drug Says:

Sleep, what the fuck you be saying? #noshots

111. Frank Lurkas Says:

# Sleep Says:
    December 19th, 2009 at 11:56 am

*****
    I knw what you say, but its time for you to move on man. This ish is for the young ones now

112. Frank Lurkas Says:

the online cipher will result in a Guinness record for most blank stares

113. Daily Drug Says:

Nickelus F exhibit C freestyle was dope….but I dont think anyone can outshine the original

^ truthfully its not that serious, yea the stanning reached its peak that day…But as you so eloquently put “but what he kicked sound too shallow compared to what Elec was kicking”. Him as an mc’s mc, should have known better not to tamper with it, cause his shit was just surface babel, waisting bars on a masterpiece. Remember Beat Street and that nigga Spit?

115. G7 Says:

Sleep Says:

December 19th, 2009 at 11:56 am
    I’ve never heard a jay elec song and I don’t feel like I’m missing anything.

===
    man, listening to a 4 minute song is not gonna kill you. Ex C is official! you can’t listen to Forever Young forever…lol.

116. Frank Lurkas Says:

i already know someone has a line that says “my flow is so sick”

117. Frank Lurkas Says:

or “killin these other rappers”

118. spirit equality Says:

Cam > Jay Elec

^ no-sign to the nth power.

119. G7 Says:

>>Him as an mc’s mc, should have known better not to tamper with it, cause his shit was just surface babel

^tru

*daps*

120. Daily Drug Says:

i already know someone has a line that says “my flow is so sick”

^lol, or “I spit ________” (insert clever synonym for heat or fire)

121. Harlem World Says:

*flow sicker than 456’s kids in mogadishu*
    *yes shots nucca*

122. Daily Drug Says:

Yo my bad, but these mogadishu jokes be cracking me the fuck up ||

123. Shooter Mcgavin Says:

i already know someone has a line that says “my flow is so sick”
    lol soo true

124. D_Block_4_Life Says:

This song >

125. Daily Drug Says:

Its a requirement that every Nahrappa use “circle yo crib” in the freestyle

*daps my yout*

Its a requirement that every Nahrappa use “circle yo crib” in the freestyle

^ just in case anyones new to the expression

urbandictionary.com/define.php?term=circle%20yo%20crib

*daps d_block, daily,shooter, harlem*

128. Daily Drug Says:

*daps the nah collective*

129. Frank Lurkas Says:

10 days to pen a verse though? thats a while b

130. landlord Says:

*daps people*

131. D_Block_4_Life Says:

Daps

132. D_Block_4_Life Says:

I got obliterated yesterday. Yeah.

133. Frank Lurkas Says:

or “I’m flyer than ____”

sup Land.

D_Block Henny?

135. landlord Says:

Frank Lurkas Says:

December 19th, 2009 at 12:27 pm
    10 days to pen a verse though? thats a while b

———-

not really… everyone doesnt conveniently have a recording studio or recording devices just laying in the crib at their disposal so they may need time to make arrangements as such … and some people have other responsibilities that may supercede nahright… but that said, 10 days should be ample time … and its more than “a verse” … this joint is 5 and a half minutes long…

136. landlord Says:

DBlock4… when you get liquored up, do you drink alone?… or do you be passing the brown bag amongst friends, pouring out liquor on the sidewalk and whatnot?

137. Harlem World Says:

hip hop purists and jay elec stans are gonna want me dead after my verse…

^objection your honor council is leading…

139. D_Block_4_Life Says:

LOL…sometimes i’ll get a pint of henny and kick back and watch the game but i typically go out to clubs/bars etc and get poured up, like yest…

140. Frank Lurkas Says:

•••••••
    if your trying to rap on a song for 5 minutes i dont think you have other responsibilities lol just sayin. Jay E only rapped for a total of about 2 1/2-3 minutes with the long intro and just talking at the end so 10 days is pretty long

141. A.D. Says:

28th is gonna roll around and nahggas hands is gonna catch arthritis on that submit button. Mad shook

142. A.D. Says:

And yeah if it takes you 10 days to write 16-32 bars, then you had no business rappin in the first place. Now finding a place to record? Diff story.

143. Frank Lurkas Says:

# A.D. Says:
    December 19th, 2009 at 12:55 pm

Now finding a place to record? Diff story.

^true true

144. landlord Says:

———

word… i noticed that too … ima have a 4 minute silent Intro and rap 4 bars, then proceed to talk shit about nahright niggas for 60 seconds …

kewl? …

145. Daily Drug Says:

*Jay Neglect stan’s it up*

I mean, I had heard of the tesla unit in a physics class, but not until exhibit C did I lookup/realize the niggs impack

146. landlord Says:

And yeah if it takes you 10 days to write 16-32 bars

————–

nah…

147. Officer Duscrom Says:

Jay Elect droppin act II on Christmas

148. Daily Drug Says:

———

kewl? …

^*floored* at niggas using formula 50

149. landlord Says:

A.D. Says:

December 19th, 2009 at 12:50 pm

——-

it could happen… in fact, im starting to get an achy sensation in my knuckles, fingers and other extremities (no homo) as we speak …

150. Frank Lurkas Says:

kewl? …
    ••••
    hahaha

151. landlord Says:

Vado got his jacket from Baby Gap

152. Daily Drug Says:

Jay Elect droppin act II on Christmas

^I think Act II came out last chritsmas and the one before that too

153. landlord Says:

in the above photo, Camron look like a rotten half-eaten candy apple …

154. Officer Duscrom Says:

Daily Drug Says:

December 19th, 2009 at 1:05 pm
    Jay Elect droppin act II on Christmas

^I think Act II came out last chritsmas and the one before that too

New Jay E interview where he says he tryna put it out this christmas

bunyanchopshop.blogspot.com/2009/12/hanukkah-radio-2009-jay-electronica.html

155. landlord Says:

b-ease Says:

December 18th, 2009 at 9:29 pm
    My version of Exhibit C > Ortiz

It’s not even gonna be that close.

Seriously.

————–

*clips and saves*

156. Officer Duscrom Says:

Jay Electronica is Jew

157. Daily Drug Says:

Jay Elect trying get to that Drake money by claiming jew

158. Daily Drug Says:

How long before a rapper calls himself Tesla?

159. Sham aka The Computer Puter! Says:

Smoke Greene Says:

December 19th, 2009 at 12:39 am
    Vado is nice but Santana has classic joints.

The young boy gotta get his bars up.

True Stillz

160. Daily Drug Says:

Yeah, but like in the interview, he said he was posed to put it out 2 xmas ago….we’ll see

161. A.D. Says:

Jay Electronica is Jew

I thought about that but I don’t believe it. He comes off as a mason a lot of times, as crazy as that sounds.

162. landlord Says:

Jay Electronica is not no Jew …

163. The Shot Clock aka Nahm Chomsky Says:

i can’t get exhibit outta my head

164. A.D. Says:

He twisted a lot folks mind with that jay elechanukkah line. I don’t even think he believes in Jesus…

165. A.D. Says:

All praises due to the most Yeshua the messiah

166. Daily Drug Says:

Jay Electronica is from the jewish tribe in Mogadishu

167. Gravity Says:

JayE don’t have a manager?

168. Troyvul Says:

*Daps People*

I died I heard Exhibit C on the radio in Buffalo last night. Jay Elec is going Hollywood.

169. Gravity Says:

*Ignore the rudeness*

Daps all the nahgas…. Damn its over a foot of snow on the ground out here..

170. strongarm Says:

Sean P has an impeccable ear for beats. Believe dat.

171. Daily Drug Says:

But seriously, there was this story on PBS some years ago about this African tribe in Southern Africa (cant remember what country) that had been claiming to be of Jewish lineage for centuries. They had rituals e.t.c that paid homage to their jewish heritage. Regular dark skin Africans. A scientist came through and did some sampling and comparative genetic testing with Jews out in Isreal and found out it was true….crazy shit.

172. A.D. Says:

*the most high

173. Daily Drug Says:

pbs.org/wgbh/nova/israel/familylemba.html

^google game proper

174. Daily Drug Says:

That about does it…..time to go stong arm a ho for dinner

i can’t get exhibit outta my head

cOLD Says:

December 19th, 2009 at 1:57 pm
    i can’t get exhibit outta my head

^ tinyurl.com/lfrxe5

———–

LMAO !

.. GOAT use of *blank stare* symbolism …

179. landlord Says:

S my D = Snapple, My Darling

180. landlord Says:

Exhibit aint had a record in rotation since he snitched on Puffy being a faggot … them secret society industry homos will cut you off (or worse) if you out them … word to Pimp C’s sudden death …

181. Cashmere Cavalli Says:

Sol Lupe isn’t droppin the second mixtape on christmas to train for his mountain climb

where they do that at?

182. baby jesus Says:

her blackberry, the color of strawberries
    my pradas were blueberry
    she tweakin like starbury

*cries*

183. baby jesus Says:

D_Block_4_Life Says:

December 19th, 2009 at 12:15 pm
    This song >

word yo

184. Sleep Says:

For some reason I want soulja boy to rhyme of the exhibit c beat. I probably won’t listen to the song but I just want to hear these nahgers cry

185. GMLLZ VA804 Says:

Bout to be back in home in the snow…can’t wait to leave TX…I really can’t fuck with a hot Christmas..

Veggie burgers FTW

# GMLLZ VA804 Says:
    December 19th, 2009 at 3:10 pm

^Sheeeeit, fucka Xmas. I’d trade places with you in a heartbeat if I had some brothas of my tribe down there.

188. koa29 Says:

Vado is shit, juelz >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> vado

189. baby jesus Says:

D. Billz Says:

December 19th, 2009 at 3:11 pm
    Veggie burgers FTW

yo houstons has to have the GOAT veggie burger

190. baby jesus Says:

^and spinach artichoke dip. word

baby jesus

*dapz* It’s a Houston’s in DC?

192. baby jesus Says:

no brontosaurus

193. baby jesus Says:

yea i think….

houstons
    1065 Wisconsin Avenue Northwest
    Washington, DC 20007
    (202) 338-7760

baby jesus

That’s what’s up. When the blizzard of ’96 lets up, I’ll check it out. And I just recently (meaning a few months ago) finally tried spinach artichoke dip from Cosi’s for the first time. Not bad. Not bad at all.

195. baby jesus Says:

if i were you id call in advance beacuse i know there menus arent the same at each of theyre locations. but im tellin u, b. the GOAT

196. baby jesus Says:

luv me some spinich dip, im addicted to Houstons – Mr. 17.5

197. Frank Lurkas Says:

Randeep is the coldest Indian name

198. baby jesus Says:

When the blizzard of ‘96 lets up, I’ll check it out

*dead*

199. baby jesus Says:

thats word there were 2 indian niggas in my h.s and theyre names were Mandeep and Lovedeep. and no they werent related

# baby jesus Says:
    December 19th, 2009 at 3:45 pm

^ *stands in front of speeding salt truck*

201. SeniorCivilian Says:

Damn, I am bored.
    Got about 20 inches of snow outside right now and I can’t do shit because of it. This snow needs to stop.

202. BK...Then Them Says:

Sleep Says:
    December 19th, 2009 at 2:59 pm

lol……

203. GMLLZ VA804 Says:

# D. Billz Says:
    December 19th, 2009 at 3:12 pm

# GMLLZ VA804 Says:
    December 19th, 2009 at 3:10 pm

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

Word? I’ll probably be saying the same thing in about 48 hours. A nigga ain’t seen his fam in a minute though. I’m a lone soldier down here.

Bumpy Johnson got it in.

204. spirit equality Says:

so, because of the snow, nahright ain’t gonna put up any new posts? or did cameron pay y’all to keep his post up (none) all weekend?

205. sleep AKA I'M 2 COOL 4 U DUDES 2 RIDICULE Says:

is that forever young video ever dropping shit empire state of mind been out like 2 months now

I thought the “On to the Next One” vid would’ve dropped by now. I heard that was the same night he ran up in Fat Joe’s album release party unannounced just to ’cause a ruckus.

207. Frank Lurkas Says:

Bumpy Johnson is probably the most homo rap name right next to Fabulous

208. GMLLZ VA804 Says:

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

I don’t even know of the rapper Bumpy Johnson.

I’m watching Hoodlum right now. I was talking about when Dutch’s peoples tried to get the drop on the queen in the streets and Bumpy came out blastin and saved her.

He got it in. Yea I know it’s a movie.

But the REAL Bumpy Johnson got it in too.

210. Blackwater Says:

Why can I not find Exhibit B by Jay Electronica?

211. GMLLZ VA804 Says:

# D. Billz Says:
    December 19th, 2009 at 5:11 pm

But the REAL Bumpy Johnson got it in too.
    ^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
    Can’t argue with that.

212. kevfrescura de talco Says:

i was at a house party/jam session last night wyle nice off patron and hopped on the mic(NO NIGGA!) singing lupes’ ‘sunshine’ off key and garnered crazy enamored female attention.

my ‘that dude’-ness under the effects of an expressed agave plant continues to surprise me.

*two finger smoothes eyebrows*