Jay Electronica – Exhibit C [CDQ]

jay-electronica-exhibit-c-ep-artwork

The long awaited Exhibit C[DQ] just hit iTunes along with the Instrumental & Clean.

Update: Missed the free ride? Too bad. You gotta pay your fare for this one.

iTunes: Jay Electronica – Exhibit C

01-jay-electronica-exhibit-c

263 Responses to “Jay Electronica – Exhibit C [CDQ]”

1. Exhibit C[DQ] « The Calm Says:

[…] of serendipitous how this dropped during Hannukah, no? Download here x support […]

2. Dee Says:

*dead*

3. BrotherDante Says:

NAMASTE!

4. FUPM618 Says:

About fucking time………….Now we need an Ep or something.

5. EL-FUTURE Says:

all i needed to hear.

6. DJSHAD Says:

Early Merry X-Mas to me

7. verses Says:

*throws computer across the room at work cause he cant download or go on itunes*

8. D_Block_4_Life Says:

*harlem shakes to curb’ theme music*

9. a tribe called quest Says:

WOOOOOOPOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

10. verses Says:

can anyone hook us up (none)

versesv7(at)gmail.com

11. Shooter Mcgavin Says:

im not mad about this at all

*cops off iTunes*

13. NovemberEnd Says:

Best Rapper Alive

14. Doug Says:

this & Onslaught 2>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>every rap song this year

D_Block

I know I’m a pain in the glutes (n), but I just might need JayLec’s whole body of work (n) again.

16. ICE MILK a.k.a. TRILLA CATHER Says:

fuck yes. finally. the shade tags were getting so old.

17. why? Says:

Whoa! Whoa! Whoa! Whoa! Whoa! Whoa! Whoa! Whoa! Whoa! Whoa! Whoa! Whoa! Whoa! Whoa! Whoa! Whoa! Whoa! Whoa! Whoa! Whoa! Whoa! Whoa! Whoa! Whoa! Whoa! Whoa! Whoa! Whoa! Whoa! Whoa! Whoa! Whoa! Whoa! Whoa! Whoa! Whoa! Whoa! Whoa! Whoa! Whoa! Whoa! Whoa! Whoa! Whoa! Whoa! Whoa! Whoa! Whoa! Whoa! Whoa! Whoa! Whoa! Whoa! Whoa! Whoa! Whoa! Whoa! Whoa! Whoa! Whoa! Whoa! Whoa! Whoa! Whoa! Whoa! Whoa! Whoa! Whoa! Whoa! Whoa! Whoa! Whoa! Whoa! Whoa! Whoa! Whoa! Whoa! Whoa! Whoa! Whoa! Whoa! Whoa! Whoa! Whoa! Whoa! Whoa! Whoa! Whoa! Whoa! Whoa! Whoa! Whoa! Whoa! Whoa! Whoa! Whoa! Whoa! Whoa! Whoa! Whoa! Whoa! Whoa! Whoa! Whoa! Whoa! Whoa! Whoa! Whoa! Whoa! Whoa! Whoa! Whoa! Whoa! Whoa! Whoa! Whoa! Whoa! Whoa! Whoa! Whoa! Whoa… Support? Hmm… I just got paid so why not.

*Purchases Exhibit C CDQ*

*Looks at top 25 most played on iTunes*

*Finds out Exhibit C radio rip has been played 43 times*

18. farsideoff Says:

hahahah hahahahahahaha this is absurd. Holiday is days motherfucker.

19. verses Says:

allright, fuck the lot of ya, u bunch of wads,

*leaves work early to go home & get on itunes*

20. why? Says:

Where my nigga Dilla at? (c)q-tip

Will.I.AM?

*Lights self on fire*

21. NovemberEnd Says:

BONUS: If you’re gonna desecrate this, at least have the decency to purchase it. Don’t send me your final product either.

Jay Electronica – Exhibit C (Instrumental)
    ^^^^^^
    #shotsfired @ a certain Nah Right rapper

22. JDS is goin' Sizzzzler! Says:

dope…

anyone know what kind of glasses Elzhi is wearing on that mixtape cover?

23. rob22 Says:

CHRISTMAS CAME A LIL EARLY I SEE

24. alwayzambitious Says:

man whatever!!!!

i need to hear a whole album of this hot material, then we’ll see the deal of mr jay electronica.

25. TheCo!!inB Says:

26. Shooter Mcgavin Says:

Jay Elec may be the only rapper unanimously liked in the Nah comment section

27. nation Says:

>> land said he was gonna rap to this if the instrumental ever dropped……looks like we’re gonna find out if he’s nice.

haha sick

28. nation Says:

Jay Electronica >

29. HAHAHAHAHA Says:

gaga kicked cudi off the tour for that fiasco…his excuse is he has no time..but then he sets up shows for the same dates…lol FAIL

30. Jay Electronica - Exhibit C [CDQ] | YOURAUDIOFIX.COM - YOUR DAILY FIX OF URBAN ENTERTAINMENT Says:

[…] Download: Jay Electronica – Exhibit C [CDQ] | Instrumental | Courtesy of Nah Right. […]

31. a tribe called quest Says:

I cant watch this song turn into “I wanna Rock” x “A milli”

32. clocksuckaz Says:

about frucking time. more exhibits please. preferably more than 2 exhibits a year.
    hmmm…did i miss an exhibit B ?

33. Download: Jay Electronica – Exhibit C (Prod. by Just Blaze) at A Shot of Incilin Says:

[…] Props NR. […]

34. why? Says:

nation Says:
    December 17th, 2009 at 1:45 am
    Jay Electronica >

Jay ElecTramadaan Muhammad Asalaamica RasoulAllah Supana Watallah > Jay ElecYarmulke > Jay ElecHannukah > Jay Electronica >

35. aeko Says:

Why post that exhibit c is available on iTunes…Ask ppl to support.. And then throw up the free link? Honestly confused :(

Just Blaze – about a minute ago

The boy Just Blaze is disappointed

# a tribe called quest Says:
    December 17th, 2009 at 1:57 am

I cant watch this song turn into “I wanna Rock” x “A milli”

^Sentiments are shared. HOWEVER, if the likes of Royce, Elzhi, and a few other comparable MC’s hop on it… well, could be a good look. Nothin’ close to the original but the effort put forth should be interesting.

37. Ricky Retardo Says:

now can we get dear moleskine along with an EP/LP…BODY OF WORK IN ONE PLACE. GEEZ

38. DOM IZZO Says:

# D. Billz Says:
    December 17th, 2009 at 2:03 am

# a tribe called quest Says:
    December 17th, 2009 at 1:57 am

I cant watch this song turn into “I wanna Rock” x “A milli”

THIS

39. shanetron Says:

@TheMegatronDon

OUCHHHHHH

40. Tony Says:

praise the gods.

41. Tony Says:

* rolls world kush joint for this song*

LF: Korean Slap Boxer is still the GOAT NR moniker.

43. Chuck_You Says:

Bought both A & C. **Prepares CD for burning to be freshly bumped in the AM**

44. a tribe called quest Says:

# DOM IZZO Says:
    December 17th, 2009 at 2:12 am

# D. Billz Says:
    December 17th, 2009 at 2:03 am

# a tribe called quest Says:
    December 17th, 2009 at 1:57 am

I cant watch this song turn into “I wanna Rock” x “A milli”

THIS

–Double this

45. why? Says:

I thought the same exact thing. Yeah you took down the instrumental link but maybe this is one of those songs people should just make the effort of spending a dollar on. This is an actual good song so why not support good artists by asking the people to purchase the song?

Exhibit C > Eskay not letting you post anymore or not following the traditional way of posting music on Nahright

BTW middle finger to Billboard for not putting Just Blaze as one of the top 10 producers of the decade.

46. justin Says:

Jay futuristic>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> jay electronica. Anybody dare disagree owwwwwwwwww pow pow

^Smh. That’s crazy.

48. Frank Lurkas Says:

Jay Neglect is back to see his kids

49. Doug Says:

why? Says:
    December 17th, 2009 at 2:33 am

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

Billboard is probably merged with rolling stone….fucking tards.

50. COIS Says:

*jew girlfriend lovez the “call me jay hannakuh, jay yammakuh.”**
    best verse of 09

51. Tony Says:

youtube.com/watch?v=OWZCWmqC2CI >

funniest.video.evar.

52. why? Says:

I thought Saigon x Just Blaze would rule the world but than Saigon fell off. Now it’s Jay Electronica x Just Blaze and I hope for some classic shit next year because there hasn’t been a serious classic first album since _________________.

That Come on baby remix ft. Jay-Z >

53. NovemberEnd Says:

“…Giving Out That Raw Food To Lions …Disguised As Lambs…”

54. LongWinded Says:

It sounds like Just Blaze is more excited to be working with Jay Elect than Saigon. Reminds me of Puff when he first started Bad Boy. Craig Mack was first to come out and had a hit but everyone knew that Big was the real talent and ultimately the real deal. Same here. Saigon was first although he never dropped the self proclaimed classic album. But Jay Elect seems to be the one with the most talent between the 2 and more than likely the one that will probably blow up. I don’t think Just gave Sai any beat comparable to this. Every producer searches to find that artist that can push them creatively and I think Just has found him. Cause if you produced a sizable portion of Jay-Z’s music then the next person you work with has to be able to keep up lyrically and creatively and J. Elect seems to be that guy for Just.

55. NovemberEnd Says:

# LongWinded Says:
    December 17th, 2009 at 3:34 am

^^^^^^
    excellent observation

56. Los Says:

Elec is a beast, get to work kid. i don’t understand, everyone co-signs but he can’t get an album pressed? hmm

57. The Shot Clock aka Nah King Cole Says:

I guess thats supposed to be Tesla in the pic. Jay is a smart negro

this is a strong track but……he needs to get to fucking work.

58. SaigonTheDon Says:

i agree, should take down the usershare link

59. Los Says:

I guess thats supposed to be Tesla in the pic. Jay is a smart negro

original: http://gcoinc.files.wordpress.com/2009/02/tesla.jpg

60. The Shot Clock aka Nah King Cole Says:

sounds like they slowed this shit down a bit

61. rocstar Says:

so yall gonna remove all the d/l links from your site?

62. moresickaMC Says:

wheres the Exhibit A video?

63. Smear Says:

# why? Says:
    December 17th, 2009 at 3:14 am

That Come on baby remix ft. Jay-Z >
    THIS….
    Sai gotta be dirty.

64. Van Sertima Says:

*cops*

Give this man his money.

. . . civilize a 85er (c)

65. BLESS Says:

I think people are more in luv with the beat of this song than anything else…the lyrics are good but the beat keeps your attention most because it is that smooth! No disrespect to Jay Elec but the beat seems to be the obsession with this song!

66. Shooter Mcgavin Says:

NO-Sign

67. Voltron aka Step to me and get 4 x 2. Says:

# D_Block_4_Life Says:
    December 17th, 2009 at 1:13 am

*harlem shakes to curb’ theme music*

THIS

68. alwayzambitious Says:

@ Los Says – everyone co-signs but he can’t get an album pressed? hmm

You are the only non stan on here acknowledging that, im holding off on my judgement.

I agree with Shooter McGavin, but i will make no hesitation to buy it because, i value good production, the lyrics arent horrible or great but is LIKE robin to the batman beat.

69. Voltron aka Step to me and get 4 x 2. Says:

I’m keeping the radio rip in my iTunes cos i like to see: Play Count – 116. ON A RADIO RIP!

70. Voltron aka Blackstar, Reflection Eternal, Simpatico and J. Cole = KABOOM! Says:

moderation please nationnnnn

71. Tong Po Flo Says:

^ I agree if you can’t part with one dollar I feel sorry for you mother and future kids

72. alwayzambitious Says:

its funny how just blaze was getting his puff daddy on. at the end

73. Shooter Mcgavin Says:

lol i dont think you understood my commment…..

74. COCCA88CRAZY88SINCE88 Says:

________________________________________CHEF!

75. KzA Says:

lol..i cant wait to see all the regs trickle in here this morning and bug at the sight of this post..

morning *daps*

76. pompy Says:

I mean this is just retarded. 10 songs like this from this guy should do stupid numbers. You gotta be an ignorant mofo to not respect this track.

77. KzA Says:

You gotta be an ignorant mofo (c) the majority of rap fans

78. Jersey*made*me Says:

This joint is dope,too bad he’ll never know what platinum record sales feel like.

selling Avon>>>>>>>>selling records(these days)

79. what? Says:

People will DL this for free…begging for people to buy it won’t work because the beat makes this song not the lyrics…sorry!

80. Rick aka KING OF DA BOOM BAP BOMB STRAPPED TO MY CHEST ASKIN WHERE YA GOONZ AT? Says:

wow i know none of you ninja’s is talking down saigon the don. that’s my homie. even though he’s probably the laziest dude in the game, his skills are on point.

where the fuck is that dear moleskine? i need moar.

so now I’m back commenting that, he can pass a polygraph…

so now I’m back commenting that, he can pass a polygraph…

where the fuck is that dear moleskine? i need moar

^ that would be a dope xmas gift for the kid.

open road x kush x jay elec = endless posibilites.

Voltron aka Step to me and get 4 x 2. Says:

December 17th, 2009 at 7:19 am
    # D_Block_4_Life Says:
    December 17th, 2009 at 1:13 am

*harlem shakes to curb’ theme music*

THIS

^THAT.

“…Giving Out That Raw Food To Lions …Disguised As Lambs…”

^ *disects*

—————

*pulls hoodie down over eyes and face*

*quietly sneaks out of nahright crowd, hoping to go unnoticed-(c) cOLD*

89. Ghost Writer Says:

I don’t get the cover :S

90. Ghost Writer Says:

Say word? we finally get to hear land spit?

*pulls hoodie down over eyes and face*

*quietly sneaks out of nahright crowd, hoping to go unnoticed-(c) cOLD*

^ lol, go in Land.

Lands verse:

cOLD hit me up in the comments said what you waiting on
    Ghost dropped a jewel in the tread said Land you taking long.

I aint believe it then nigga I was commenting

94. landlord Says:

i like the grainy static of the radio rip better than the Exhibit C CDQ… for some reason, it loses that fresh new exclusive vibe on the clean CDQ copy… or maybe it seems that way cause ive heard the song hundreds of thousands of times already …

95. Shooter Mcgavin Says:

props to Nah for making people pay for the song

96. KzA Says:

Exhibit C (nahMix) ft Land, Rey, B-ease, and Joe88

97. Voltron aka Blackstar, Reflection Eternal, Simpatico and J. Cole = KABOOM! Says:

# Ghost Writer Says:
    December 17th, 2009 at 8:54 am

I don’t get the cover :S

its a picture of one of the greatest men to live, Nikola Tesla.

Me and Jay are both Tesla FANATICS!

98. landlord Says:

cOLD Says:

December 17th, 2009 at 8:58 am
    Lands verse:

cOLD hit me up in the comments said what you waiting on
    Ghost dropped a jewel in the tread said Land you taking long.

———

“… Diddy hit me up every hour on NAH saying when you gonna drop that first Land you taking long …”

99. Voltron aka Speech is my hammer, bang the world into shape and let it fall! Says:

# Ghost Writer Says:
    December 17th, 2009 at 8:54 am

I don’t get the cover :S

its a picture of one of the greatest men to live, Nikola Tesla.

Me and Jay are both Tesla FANATICS!

100. landlord Says:

sleepin on Pleasantburg Ave out in the rain …

101. Leekss Says:

RAW

102. landlord Says:

KzA Says:

December 17th, 2009 at 9:01 am
    Exhibit C (nahMix) ft Land, Rey, B-ease, and Joe88

*fixed*

its a picture of one of the greatest men to live, Nikola Tesla.

Me and Jay are both Tesla FANATICS!

^ father of the modern day World, or so they say.

*fixed*

^ lol I started to go there, striking out Rey… but I let him live.

105. Ghost Writer Says:

Get’em cOLD….spit that wonder ryhmer shit

106. KzA Says:

lol whats wrong land? you dont want some crazy rey party on your shit?

107. landlord Says:

*googles Nikola Tesla*

108. Rick aka KING OF DA BOOM BAP BOMB STRAPPED TO MY CHEST ASKIN WHERE YA GOONZ AT? Says:

joe88 only gets on tracks with 10+ peeps, sorry cold.

109. S.I.C.K Says:

*daps all*

Y`all J Elec stans are the worse.WORD!!!LOL

Royce>Jay Elec

Let`s get shit back to it`s proper perspective.If anyone has the instrumental please forward it to me.I will tear this shit the fuck up in the unique S.I.C.K fashion.I will post the results on monday no bullshit…no excuses.I have a mic tattooed on my left forearm,so you know I`m official.

drumgod72@yahoo.com

110. Voltron aka Speech is my hammer, bang the world into shape and let it fall! Says:

# landlord Says:
    December 17th, 2009 at 9:08 am

*googles Nikola Tesla*

dont trust wikipedia with what they say about Tesla. bunch of Edison die-hards on there.

check out some 15 part radio interview with some Tesla biographer. its sick!

111. landlord Says:

so this nigga basically was an alien who came here and invented the electric socket?

kewl …

112. Voltron aka Speech is my hammer, bang the world into shape and let it fall! Says:

I have a mic tattooed on my left forearm,so you know I`m official a retard.

113. Rick aka KING OF DA BOOM BAP BOMB STRAPPED TO MY CHEST ASKIN WHERE YA GOONZ AT? Says:

# S.I.C.K Says:
    December 17th, 2009 at 9:08 am

I have a mic tattooed on my left forearm, so you know I’m official.

—————————————-

quote of the day.

114. ant Says:

December 17th, 2009 at 9:01 am

i was saying the same thing just now

115. Ghost Writer Says:

landlord Says:

December 17th, 2009 at 9:08 am
    *googles Nikola Tesla*

As I

116. KzA Says:

The Prestige >

117. Rick aka KING OF DA BOOM BAP BOMB STRAPPED TO MY CHEST ASKIN WHERE YA GOONZ AT? Says:

“i play the back and fade to black and then devise a plan. out in london, smokin, vibin while i ride the tram. givin’ out that raw food to lions disguised as lambs.”

holy shit.

118. Troyvul Says:

Atleast business side Jay Elec knwos whats good. Smart move releasing that ish to iTunes

*Mornin Daps*

119. KzA Says:

I need the CDQ of that Jay elec, mos, talib, jcole shit…

Sounds to me like JCole really held his own on that shit… Lyrical heavyweight track right there

120. landlord Says:

how have i never heard of this “man” Tesla before “exhibit c”?…

why is his life and history not taught in mainstream education? …

surely, something weird and paranormal went down …

as planned yesterday I went in on buffalo wings, and broke my pork fast.

how have i never heard of this “man” Tesla before “exhibit c”?…

why is his life and history not taught in mainstream education? …

surely, something weird and paranormal went down …

^ reading from the wiki entryk, he beefed with some nigga from MIT, and after his death they swacked all his research.

123. RIGZ Says:

landlord Says:
    December 17th, 2009 at 9:18 am

how have i never heard of this “man” Tesla before “exhibit c”?…

I was just wondering how u never heard of Tesla before…

The game, Command & Conquer Red Alert teaches you more about him than school does lol

124. Voltron aka Speech is my hammer, bang the world into shape and let it fall! Says:

# landlord Says:
    December 17th, 2009 at 9:18 am

how have i never heard of this “man” Tesla before “exhibit c”?…

why is his life and history not taught in mainstream education? …

surely, something weird and paranormal went down …

He was raped by America’s poster boy, Edison.

Tesla single-handedly ethered Edison, Marconi, and Einstein. The establishment cannot let that become public knowledge.

125. S.I.C.K Says:

@Voltron

Get off my dick sweetheart, make yourself useful and get that instrumental to me PRONTO.That`s an order.

wow, never seen S.I.C.K get aggressive.

127. landlord Says:

He was raped by America’s poster boy, Edison.

———

apparently…

128. Voltron aka Speech is my hammer, bang the world into shape and let it fall! Says:

# S.I.C.K Says:
    December 17th, 2009 at 9:23 am

@Voltron

haha. you’re funny,

at least I’m not stupid enough to get a retarded tattoo on my forearm.

wtf is a S.I.C.K?

129. Beezy Says:

i hope all you elec stans purchase and support

just does compliment him well with this track tho…

131. Voltron aka Speech is my hammer, bang the world into shape and let it fall! Says:

# landlord Says:
    December 17th, 2009 at 9:25 am

He was raped by America’s poster boy, Edison.

———

apparently…

huh?

i hope all you elec stans purchase and support

^ I will copp the album, but paying for singles is stupid.

133. landlord Says:

RIGZ Says:

December 17th, 2009 at 9:21 am
    landlord Says:
    December 17th, 2009 at 9:18 am

how have i never heard of this “man” Tesla before “exhibit c”?…

I was just wondering how u never heard of Tesla before…

———-

they dont teach that shit over here, B…

32 bars from Jay Electronica > kindergarten through 12th grade + Bachelor Degree

apparently…

huh?

^ this is but a mere cosign, you looking too deep man.

135. RIGZ Says:

# Beezy Says:
    December 17th, 2009 at 9:25 am

i hope all you elec stans purchase and support

this…

136. RIGZ Says:

^ I will copp the album, but paying for singles is stupid.

Why..?

What if there IS no album…? Ever…? lol

that actually aint that far fetched with this guy..lol

137. landlord Says:

@Voltron

i was saying, apparently youre right about him ethering edison and them and about the establishment not letting that be public knowledge…

138. Rick Bon Jovi Says:

I honestly never really listen to this dude…but this track is retarded.

139. Rick aka KING OF DA BOOM BAP BOMB STRAPPED TO MY CHEST ASKIN WHERE YA GOONZ AT? Says:

it’s only 99 cents. c’mon guys, you can fork that shit out.

and if you can’t you need to get off nah right, for real.

ay S.I.C.K I might just hop on this track too, no Hunts Point.

141. landlord Says:

^ this is but a mere cosign, you looking too deep man.

——-

LOL… word…

142. herbal kint Says:

*happily spends the best 99 cents I have ever spent*

143. Ghost Writer Says:

cOLD Says:

December 17th, 2009 at 9:26 am
    i hope all you elec stans purchase and support

^ I will copp the album, but paying for singles is stupid.

Isn’t it just a buck tho..

144. RIGZ Says:

LOL

145. D_Block_4_Life Says:

Yo wtf yo

146. g7 Says:

>>I will copp the album, but paying for singles is stupid

^seriously. who still buys singles in 2009…lmao

147. Mr. Iceberg slim Says:

This a good abstract rap

148. Dewill Says:

Waddup tho???

It’s a lot of commotion going on here!!!

*slaps fives to all on site*

149. spirit equality Says:

people refusing to buy this and waiting for the album to come are ridiculous. there’s no guarantee you’ll even see an album if he can’t demonstrate a track record of being economically viable as an artist (i.e. that he can sell units). what kind of distribution deal can you get with internet buzz other than the kind that little brother got where no one could find their CD anywhere (no shots at ABB, but it’s true)

^ I will copp the album, but paying for singles is stupid.

Why..?

What if there IS no album…? Ever…? lol

that actually aint that far fetched with this guy..lol

^ my scheduling doesn’t allow me the leisure of listening to music lso much. And when I want to hear a song I usually just go to youtube. I don’t own any portable listening devices so it doesnt make much sense for me to buy 1 song.

151. herbal kint Says:

December 17th, 2009 at 9:30 am
    it’s only 99 cents. c’mon guys, you can fork that shit out.

and if you can’t you need to get off nah right, stop breathing the air that could be used for people who deserve it…. for real.

*fixed*

*co-signs*

152. Plug Says:

*aplogizes for sleepin on Jay E*

153. Beezy Says:

alright…this joint is streamed so im gonna listen

this is my first ever time hearing dude

154. Ghost Writer Says:

You spend all day on the phone internet anyhow, why dont you make a phone call purchase thats gonna help you with your future (c) everest commercial

155. jamie. j Says:

eskay, you’re setting a dangerous precedent here with this whole ‘pay for singles’ shebang.

156. D_Block_4_Life Says:

Its slower. I would of prefered the original speed. (II)

157. Plug Says:

*pauses*

Isn’t it just a buck tho..

^ if you seriously think its a money issue, then I dont know what to say. But we all have different lifestyles so it that works for you then so be it.

159. spirit equality Says:

i put my 99 cents down for jay elec, btw….new orleans represent, buy the album when he drop it…

160. Mr. Iceberg slim Says:

Plug Says:

December 17th, 2009 at 9:34 am
    *aplogizes for sleepin on Jay E*

He is pretty dope, in a monk, street corner, nas, college barnfire hippie type of way, only prob. is it takes 4ever to get music from him

herbal kint Says:

December 17th, 2009 at 9:34 am
    December 17th, 2009 at 9:30 am
    it’s only 99 cents. c’mon guys, you can fork that shit out.

*fixed*

*co-signs*

^ yall niggas dumb if you think its a money thing. I’m talking fuck boy dumb.

162. g7 Says:

i’m not buying no single song. if he never drops an album, oh well. good for him. if he drops an album i’ll pay. single songs…fuk that.

*daps all*

163. S.I.C.K Says:

wtf is a S.I.C.K?

In 2 words THAT NIGGA.Let`s move on shall we?

164. spirit equality Says:

^ if it’s not a money issue, what is it, a serious philosophical stance? LMAO. come on, fam. spend your 99 cents so the homie can get 65 or whatever. it’s like throwing small change in the hat if dude was rapping on a corner. show love :-)

g7 Says:

December 17th, 2009 at 9:32 am
    >>I will copp the album, but paying for singles is stupid

^seriously. who still buys singles in 2009…lmao

^ niggas is a different breed, is all I can say without shitting on em.

166. landlord Says:

D_Block_4_Life Says:

December 17th, 2009 at 9:35 am
    Its slower. I would of prefered the original speed. (II)

———

ive noticed that too, as im hearing the instrumental …

167. Beezy Says:

damn you niggas is stealing food right out the mouth of your favorite emcees

shame on you nah right

168. Joe 88 Says:

*sses JayE post*

*Continues rocking Plies “ole police ass nicca”*

*Daps the morning crew*

169. herbal kint Says:

cOLD Says:
    December 17th, 2009 at 9:36 am
    Isn’t it just a buck tho..

*daps Cold*

I hear what you are saying and all, but imagine if enough people pay the 99 cents for this and Just will be like, see look at how much this one single sold, now get out there and release some more music already, plus with all the crack he has given away without ever charging for any other songs a measly 99 cent donation off GP shouldn’t be a problem

170. Mr. Iceberg slim Says:

g7 Says:

December 17th, 2009 at 9:37 am

*daps all*

Co sign, this aint 96 and this aint sams goody….

171. Ghost Writer Says:

cOLD Says:

December 17th, 2009 at 9:36 am
    Isn’t it just a buck tho..

I guess its only for true fans to buy singles….sorta like a tip for the good music…

172. Jersey*made*me Says:

*happily spends the best 99 cents I have ever spent*

I would say THIS,but Amp moms got this “red light” special where she’ll blow you for 99 cents during her period……with her dentures OUT nigga!!

No-sign.

173. RIGZ Says:

I dont think its a money thing cOLD…but I mean…I drop 50p (99 cents) to a man busking on the corner if he sounds good…

You cant drop that to support an artist you constantly claim is the future GOAT? Nah Right…? lol

174. Harlem World Says:

I be the H.N.I.C.
    The head nigga in charge
    The boss, the Captain Crunch dog, the sarge
    The M.O.B.B., the status – we large
    The guns, the drama, the love, the Mobb

The H.N.I.C.

The Head Nigga in Charge
    The guns, the drama, the love, the Mobb
    The boss, the Captain Crunch dog, the sarge
    The M.O.B.B., the status – we large

^ ok so if I look at is as a donation, that makes more sense to me. But buying 1 song that I will only listen to while at my work desk is ass backwards.

176. spirit equality Says:

^ if you were listening to rap in the mid-80’s, you’d be the one guy to refuse to buy la-di-da-di because this ricky d guy didn’t have an album. lmao. y’all are hilarious.

177. herbal kint Says:

Joe 88 Says:
    December 17th, 2009 at 9:39 am
    *sses JayE post*

*Continues rocking Plies “ole police ass nicca”* – Translation *continues to lose*

*Daps the morning crew*

*daps*

178. D_Block_4_Life Says:

*sses JayE post*

*Continues rocking Plies “ole police ass nicca”*

*Daps the morning crew*
    Didn’t you concede that this song was illy?

^ word cosign, I ainta fan of no one, I got family duties my nigga.

180. landlord Says:

^ yall niggas dumb if you think its a money thing. I’m talking fuck boy dumb.

——-

LMAO…

word… i aint buying no damn itunes singles…

not after ive “illegally downloaded” almost 17,000 songs into iTunes for free…

if he come here and do a show, ill support it… or ill buy his LP… but, fuck a itunes single…

181. Harlem World Says:

“Yo, it gets no better than this
    It’s the hottest shit on street
    It move units like Shania Twain on a Mobb beat”

182. RIGZ Says:

^ ok so if I look at is as a donation, that makes more sense to me.

Thats all buying music ever is nowadays anyway…

Its like voting for an artist

183. Joe 88 Says:

@D_Block

Check ya email

*now listens to plies “murkin season”*

*continues to win*

^ Jay is the future GOAT, no denying that in my eyes… When homey drops an album Ima plan a whole day around it.

185. b-ease Says:

I think Kza mentioned it, but yea, The Prestige (Chris Nolan flick) was where I found out about Tesla. Real dope flick as well.

186. herbal kint Says:

Ghost Writer Says:
    December 17th, 2009 at 9:40 am
    cOLD Says:

December 17th, 2009 at 9:36 am
    Isn’t it just a buck tho..

…… EXACTLY, I mean you get beyond excellent service at a restaurant your gonna give a real nice tip right? well Jay E has provided an excellent service (none) for the past couple of years and this is my first chance to tip the man

187. Joe 88 Says:

Didn’t you concede that this song was illy?

^Yep, but does that mean I have to listen to it?

LF: What album is that lupe song on where’s he’s rapping from the grave or some shit? Shit was crazy son, even for a nerd, j/k

188. Ghost Writer Says:

cOLD Says:

December 17th, 2009 at 9:43 am

^ word cosign, I ainta fan of no one, I got family duties my nigga.

I hear ya…

189. b-ease Says:

*daps all*

190. Joe 88 Says:

and this is my first chance to tip the man

^Ayo!

191. Mr. Iceberg slim Says:

But there is a whole lot of nas flow in Jay Electronica, kinda scary,………every now and than i hear nas….his spittin structure, even rhyme pattern

192. g7 Says:

i’m not buying a 99cent single off a guy who takes a year and a half to make 2 new songs. that’s crazy. plus its not even like the song is new. shits been out for months now, just in lower quality. and bess believe i’ve bought more albums this year than most.

193. landlord Says:

———

no… not at all …

i ONLY tip at Black/African Owned dining establishments …

word to OJ’s Soul Food on Pendelton St. …

194. RIGZ Says:

g7 Says:
    December 17th, 2009 at 9:47 am

*dies*

landlord Says:

December 17th, 2009 at 9:43 am
    ^ yall niggas dumb if you think its a money thing. I’m talking fuck boy dumb.

——-

LMAO…

word… i aint buying no damn itunes singles…

not after ive “illegally downloaded” almost 17,000 songs into iTunes for free…

^ I’m saying… Let Jay Elec come to the bricks and do a show, I’ll be the first upping footage with the play by play.

196. Mr. Iceberg slim Says:

I have not bought a single since jayz had a single that was 4 bucks more than 10 years ago….u put out singles to convince me to buy ur album and go to ur show..

197. Shooter Mcgavin Says:

Foood & Liquor

198. herbal kint Says:

b-ease Says:
    December 17th, 2009 at 9:44 am

…… its kind of sad, but yeah thats how I really learned about Tesla, I had heard of him, but never really paid him no mind or bothered figuring out who he was, after I saw that movie I decided to do some research who he was and that man got his swagger jacked something serious and is a mere footnote in the history books while others made their name from jacking his whole steez ….

199. g7 Says:

Exhibit A > Exhibit C

both that high potent lethal though

200. Rick aka KING OF DA BOOM BAP BOMB STRAPPED TO MY CHEST ASKIN WHERE YA GOONZ AT? Says:

damn, way too much fam hit me up on facebook now. locking out my tagged photos from everyone. fuckas.

201. Mr. Iceberg slim Says:

RIGZ Says:

December 17th, 2009 at 9:48 am
    g7 Says:
    December 17th, 2009 at 9:47 am

*dies*

co sign, thats the only prob. i have with artist like this, its like they write 2 bars a week…i mean at that rate sh!t should be tight

202. landlord Says:

G7 says

———–

im sayin…

LMAO @ paying 99 cents online for one song that you already have gotten for free… 6 months ago …

203. Mr. Iceberg slim Says:

^^^^^^^^

I mean a whole lot of nasir

204. herbal kint Says:

landlord Says:
    December 17th, 2009 at 9:48 am

———

no… not at all …

i ONLY tip at Black/African Owned dining establishments …

word to OJ’s Soul Food on Pendelton St.

LMAO, but in this analogy you should tip Jay E, I mean you don’t got to tip Taylor Swift or 90 % of the bums on this site, but Jay E is the musically equivalent to said dining establishments

205. D_Block_4_Life Says:

Shoutout to British Baltimoreans…

Mr. Iceberg slim Says:

December 17th, 2009 at 9:47 am

^ this should come as no suprise, some of the greatest mc’s were influenced by Nasir Jones. Elzhi, Blue.. just to name a few.

207. herbal kint Says:

BTW – I’m not really trying to argue with nahgerrs to buy this, I’m kind of just fucking around, but of course there is truth in jest

208. Joe 88 Says:

lol @ niggas on computers contemplating buying music. I might not never buy a album again. And if it wasn’t for warming up new pussy, I would never go to the movies again either.

209. Voltron aka Speech is my hammer, bang the world into shape and let it fall! Says:

Its not slower parse’. Just musta had the turntables up a few notches on Shade 45.

210. Jersey*made*me Says:

Elin Nordegren, the wife of Tiger Woods, will seek a divorce, ABC News.com is reporting.

Damn.She bout to Kelis this goofy ass nigga.

211. Joe 88 Says:

D_Block_4_Life Says:
    December 17th, 2009 at 9:52 am
    Shoutout to British Baltimoreans…

^lol. I’ll holla at you via email (n)

^ I do the movie thing hard body.

213. herbal kint Says:

cOLD Says:
    December 17th, 2009 at 9:52 am
    Mr. Iceberg slim Says:

December 17th, 2009 at 9:47 am

…… with all these supergroups forming and crazy collabs lately all I can think of is how a Jay E + Nas + Elzhi album would take over the world ….

214. Harlem World Says:

Im copping that Relapse 2 if Alchemist and Just Blaze have more than 2 tracks each.

215. Yeahme2 Says:

But I love my freedom more
    I love my niggas, love to see them ball
    I love Bean’s and Bleek
    Them niggas like my Peter and Paul
    My disciples, and that’s right we coming for the title…..
    Do you believe, it’s Hova the God….LMAO Really Jay

216. Jersey*made*me Says:

“Name a rapper that i ain’t influence”.

217. landlord Says:

Herbal says

but Jay E is the musically equivalent to said dining establishments

—————

well, wouldnt i then be tipping iTunes as well?… dont they get some of that 99 cents (if not most of it)?

tell you what…

if i ever see JayElectronica in person somewhere, i will personally hand him a crisp dollar bill for my Exhibit C download … and on top of that, i might let son keep the change …

218. g7 Says:

>>A source close to Nordegren told the Web site on Wednesday that a “divorce is 100 percent on.”

^she’s doing the right thing. good for her.

I heard Tiger’s had “Pussy Killz” on repeat the past few weeks in the headphones.

^ word, not for nothing tho, I think Elzhi might have to get his weight up. And yes I do remember the Preface, and yes I do remember how he went toe to toe with Royce.

220. b-ease Says:

no… not at all …

i ONLY tip at Black/African Owned dining establishments …

Then those are the ONLY dining establishments you should eat at. If you ever get the urge to eat at a white/Asian/Hispanic owned joint, do the waitress a favor and stay your cheap ass home, lol.

221. Harlem World Says:

Hova Song is the hardest track Jigga ever made. I used to ride around to that feeling invincible (ll).

222. Troyvul Says:

Blueprint 4?…Could there be such a thing

223. g7 Says:

lol @ comparing Jay Elect to fine dining.

*dead*

^ roffle.

225. beantownbeaner11 Says:

Exhibit C > Vitamin C

226. Joe 88 Says:

I do the movie thing hard body

^I can understand doing the movie thing over actually buying albums, You get a totally different experience in a movie theater, but there’s no real difference in buying a album and downloading it, except for liner notes and the moral victory of supporting a artist you like.

227. herbal kint Says:

Chris Henry – R.I.P.

pussy killed me when I was born, pardon me I’ll rephrase it, departed mommy womb decaying

^stop playin Nas.

229. b-ease Says:

This is going to sound blasphemous, I know, but I’m going to go in over this beat. And I’m going to kill it. It was Written.

230. Shooter Mcgavin Says:

# herbal kint Says:
    December 17th, 2009 at 9:49 am

b-ease Says:
    December 17th, 2009 at 9:44 am

*Wikipedias Tesla*

231. landlord Says:

cOLD says

—————–

word… cause the list is WAY longer than the “few” you mentioned… and not just any MCs… he’s influenced some of the greatest MCs ever, to go and step their game up… either directly or indirectly …

word to JayZ raising his game on BP2, after Nas shitted on him …

232. Beezy Says:

b-ease Says:

December 17th, 2009 at 9:58 am

^nice, Exhibit C R&B remix

233. kAiros Says:

Should’ve kept the same tempo.

It took a lot away from the song.

Nevertheless, I’m proud of the dude for finally releasing a song in its entirety.

234. spirit equality Says:

“Name a rapper that i ain’t influence”.

^ all the ones that came before him. LOL. that was the dumbest line in ether. dude was acting like he was rapping in the park with kool herc and rakim and g rap were in the crowd like “yo, son is ill!”

235. herbal kint Says:

b-ease Says:
    December 17th, 2009 at 9:58 am

^^^^^^

Your right that is blasphemous, kid cudi flow isn’t gonna work on this track j/k

236. Rick aka KING OF DA BOOM BAP BOMB STRAPPED TO MY CHEST ASKIN WHERE YA GOONZ AT? Says:

THE COMMENTS ARE ON OVERLOAD CAPTAIN!!!!!

237. farsideoff Says:

I think it is considerably fucked that you guys changed how you do things just because of the quality of one song/ number of stans there are for an artist. This is nah right, people come here expecting to get great music for free (sampling purposes of course). Now one less kid without a credit card can download this and listen to it on his walk to school. This is music that can speak to the kids and show them what real hip-hop is, and you’re going to make them pay for it? Fuck that. Look, if dude puts out an entire album that I can hold in my hand, I will more than likely purchase it. If he goes on a tour, I will definitely buy a ticket and see his show. But c’mon, this is a blog, chill out with your symbolic action and just keep upping great music and distributing the links, don’t grow some sort of conscience.

238. b-ease Says:

^nice, Exhibit C R&B remix

I mean, thats what the streets want aint it?!?

239. RIGZ Says:

Nas influenced everybody

Its like naming a black activist that Garvey didnt influence…

^ he was, truth be told, and G-rap was one of the first to cosign, thats hip hop 101 son.

241. b-ease Says:

LOL, I opened myself up to that (ll), but naw, no emo-flow, I swear. More like Tekzilla/Intro x10.

oh you must aint hear “halftime”.

243. Mr. Iceberg slim Says:

Yeahme2 Says:

December 17th, 2009 at 9:55 am
    But I love my freedom more
    I love my niggas, love to see them ball
    I love Bean’s and Bleek
    Them niggas like my Peter and Paul
    My disciples, and that’s right we coming for the title…..
    Do you believe, it’s Hova the God….LMAO Really Jay
    I always wondered why he would compare them to him, due to they cross jesus, maybe hov was saying i know one of u will take a shot at me one day….or maybe i jsut smoked too mch kush back than

In the bible Peter at the end denied knowing jesus, Paul persecuted the Christians until he was visited by Christ in a light over his head, causing him to fall to the earth and be blind for three days.

244. b-ease Says:

Word. Esco used to record demos with with Eric B and the crew when Rakim wouldnt show up. Ra and G Rap definetely knew Nasir was the prophet, even if Ra seems a little irked by that fact now.

Puttin hits on 5-0
    cause when its my time to go
    I wait for God with the fofo

^ who was sayin shit like this prior to ILLmatic.

246. Beezy Says:

Exhibit C – Brian Anals Remix

*downloads*

247. landlord Says:

b-ease says

—–

thats not always possible… especially here in the confederate south …

besides… i get much joy out of eating at fine establishments and NOT tipping the white owned wait staff … fuck them and they bosses …

wtf ima tip these bastards for?… i paid for my damn food … tips are optional and earned through excellent or above and beyond, service … fuck tips… we dont believe in making these bastards no more rich and powerful than they already are …

LOL @ tips …

^ learn em.

249. landlord Says:

LMAO @ leaving tips at establishments we once werent allowed to enter…

LMAO…

niggas musta forgot …

250. Mr. Iceberg slim Says:

cOLD Says:

December 17th, 2009 at 10:07 am

^ learn em.

Question i rmbr when nas first came out and what he was projected to be and how everyone gave him his blessings, do u think he lived up to his full expectations?

251. RIGZ Says:

ive never tipped anyone in my life…

but i give money to the dude that plays the Godfather theme music on a sax in my ends…and I copped Rae’s album lol

252. RIGZ Says:

of course he did

253. Cinsere Says:

*cops on iPhone*

254. chuck Says:

The Malcolm Gladwell of hip hop!

Jay’s delivery is amazing. For a while I questioned why so many hip hop notables faithfully gave it up for Jay E. The man is a writer, a questioner of culture, he’s the Malcolm Gladwell of hip hop. Really listen to what he says, its impactfull.. I really don’t think he’ll get the radio or club play that he needs but his impact in hip hop culture will be long running.

255. Binh Says:

To learn about Tesla, check these out:

256. BLESS Says:

Nas is the GOAT! Almost 10 albums in and 18 years in the game and he is lyrically better than these whack as commercial rappers could ever be and the conscious rappers today mimick his style! Forget the hate and judgement of his person life…NAS IS THE BEST and has had great success when others can’t even release an album on a major!

257. clocksuckaz Says:

that bpm change is sorta confusing to me.

258. Jay Electronica- Exhibit C « Find Your Lane Says:

[…] Pure hip hop. Enough said. If you want to hear the track, it is streaming at Nah Right. […]

259. Westcheddar Radio #1: Hanukah Hold Up « WESTCHEDDAR Says:

[…] and also from Jay Electronica (aka Jay Elec-Hanukah, his self proclaimed nickname from his latest classic).  Check the link.  I’ll post the whole show when it […]

260. Cross My Heart « WESTCHEDDAR Says:

[…] Listen to Jay Electronica “Exhibit C” CD Quality […]

261. MissInfo.tv » Audio: Jay Electronica and Just Blaze on Toca Tuesday Says:

[…] Jay’s song “Exhibit C“ […]

262. TwitCurse » Blog Archive » Fresh From Twitter: If you have … Says:

[…] have not heard Jay Electronica’s "Exhibit C" YOU NEED TO LISTEN TO THIS SHIT NOW! http://bit.ly/7uZH9p Gettin’ my Diddy on, LET’S GO! Like – […]

263. Monkey Business – 2/4/10 « i caught all the pokemon that matter Says: