Video: Lupe Fiasco at the Summit on the Summit Pre-Ascent Event

Lupe arrives at the Summit on the Summit Pre-Ascent event and talks briefly about the global water crisis, how it affects all of us and what he did to prepare for his ascent of Mount Kilimanjaro. Two more clips after the jump.

Pharrell showed his face as well.

Previously: Why Kenna, Lupe & Co. Are Climbing Kilimanjaro

46 Responses to “Video: Lupe Fiasco at the Summit on the Summit Pre-Ascent Event”

1. Chris Cash Says:

The estimated time when whites will no longer make up the majority of Americans has been pushed back eight years — to 2050 — because the recession and stricter immigration policies have slowed the flow of foreigners into the U.S.

Im surprised itll take that long, because white ppl are the only race in America that doesnt accidently have 6 kids. Hell these days they wont even purposely have 2.

2. The Shot Clock aka Nah King Cole Says:

You still think that’s incredible? I’m just asking…

label albums is prolly the worst idea in hip hop history. the absolute worst.

cos its bound to be at least 50% grabage with all the benchwarmers getting shine.

young money is a young label, a vast majority of the team is weed carrriers with little to no music to their name.

100k and up is a good showing, imo

3. D_Block_4_Life Says:

@ Shotclock

I agree but with Drake and Wayne alone i think they should do more than 100k…we shall see…

4. KzA aka Roberto Commente Says:

I kno shes tryna come and get naaaked
    I used to hound the pussy, now I cant shake it
    I jumped, hopped, juked, spin moved from the pussy
    Its like Madden, and the endzone a buncha money

5. D_Block_4_Life Says:

yourmusic.com/enroll/enroll_200605_maroon_features.html

Most to all albums on here are 6.99

6. Chris Cash Says:

I kno shes tryna come and get naaaked
    I used to hound the pussy, now I cant shake it
    I jumped, hopped, juked, spin moved from the pussy
    Its like Madden, and the endzone a buncha money

Been hearing about Chip for a while and had kno idea he could spit.

7. The Shot Clock aka Nah King Cole Says:

yea i guess we will

LF: I really dont wanna see Precious. that shit doesnt look entertaining at all.

8. D_Block_4_Life Says:

Yeah, Rebirth definitely leaked.

122K

10. Youn Says:

^^^^ repeat of cater 3 sound wise????

11. The Shot Clock aka Nah King Cole Says:

late pass

According to The Associated Press, Judge David Cunningham III ordered the rapper (born Nasir Jones) to bump up his monthly child and spousal payments to $51,101, for a total of more than $600,000 a year. Nas has been paying a court-mandated $40,000 a month since July.

seriously, this is really despicable. this is a crime.

i might kill a bitch first.

12. the real truth Says:

*Daps All*

Young Money Album = 200 K+ First Week If I Had To Guess

13. D_Block_4_Life Says:

No Drake feature on Rebirth #fail

14. rex hussla Says:

Young Money Album = 200 K+ First Week If I Had To Guess
    _____________________________________________________

true but in a month that will be 199,984 regrets

15. D_Block_4_Life Says:

Yo Rex,

You have a link to that Madlib/Stoney Jackson shit? Or can you zip the LP and upload for the kid…?

16. the real truth Says:

true but in a month that will be 199,998 regrets

Birdman Will Enjoy His Two Copies

17. Jersey*made*me Says:

Young Money Album = 200 K+ First Week If I Had To Guess
    _____________________________________________________

true but in a month that will be 199,984 regrets

No-sign on the regrets.These youth actually love this YM stuff.People discount the fact that YM is the reality for this generation.

18. rex hussla Says:

D_Block_4_Life Says:

December 16th, 2009 at 7:27 pm
    Yo Rex,

____________________________________

I need to get that too…I might buy that…if I do I’ll send it your way no doubt

19. D_Block_4_Life Says:

Good looks.

20. the real truth Says:

How Exactly Are They The Reality? no shots just asking

I Dont think anyone -21 Is obsessed with YM anymore than there obsessed with Hamburger Helper

21. Jersey*made*me Says:

How Exactly Are They The Reality? no shots just asking

No shots taken,but if you don’t know that Drake,Wayne,and Nicki Minaj own the youth demographic you haven’t been paying attention.

22. The Shot Clock aka Nah King Cole Says:

People discount the fact that YM is the reality for this generation.

i’m sayin.

and Nikki Minaj is talented. If they get her one hot single she could be big.

23. A Chick Says:

—-
    lol!
    They are obsessed about Drake & Nicki and that’s about it.
    I think YM could use LLoyd – they shld look into signing him.

24. verses Says:

# Jersey*made*me Says:
    December 16th, 2009 at 7:35 pm

^^^^^^^^^^^^

*daps myself for not payin attention*

25. D_Block_4_Life Says:

I think YM could use LLoyd
    Yeah, they could.

26. the real truth Says:

They are obsessed about Drake & Nicki and that’s about it.
    I think YM could use LLoyd – they shld look into signing him.

Nicki Minaj Despite My Hate For Any Shit She Puts Out Has Sex Appeal and that goes a lonnnngggg way lol

Drake Makes Hit Records Mayne (c) Khaled So i can understand why people listen to his music but i still believe hes overrated J.cole And Kid Cudi are the ones i bump the most out of the new artists

27. the real truth Says:

I Agree with you 100% but obsessed is a bit of a stretch dont you think

28. verses Says:

I think YM could use LLoyd

^^^^^^^^^

I think YM could use a box of cyanide pills

*fixed*

29. Jersey*made*me Says:

@A Chick

I had a dream last night that you got caught peeping through my bathroom window at me showering.They maced you and tased you,tell me I was dreaming.

30. A Chick Says:

I Agree with you 100% but obsessed is a bit of a stretch dont you think
    —————
    Not even. I’m obsessed with Drake and I’m not even in the youth demographic.

*is ashamed*

31. Bovice Says:

# D_Block_4_Life Says:
    December 16th, 2009 at 7:10 pm

Yeah, Rebirth definitely leaked.
    _____________________________________________

Link? If you could be so kind sir.

32. Jersey*made*me Says:

J Cole is no doubt the dopest artist of the new breed.That nigga had every song we’ve heard before jay Z signed him.Minus Star Is Born,but Lights Please is doper than that shit anyway.

33. D_Block_4_Life Says:

but Lights Please is doper than that shit anyway.
    Word.

34. the real truth Says:

J Cole is no doubt the dopest artist of the new breed

Whens That Track With Him Jay Elec Talb And Mos Leaking?

35. Jersey*made*me Says:

*dead* @ niggas dissing Ortiz but slobbing his mixtape.They caught the vapors,lol.

36. Youn Says:

YM will do good in Houston every girl a Barbie
    and every dude wants to be like drake
    it’s hurts to see some good artist not get that limelight like
    j.Cole b.o.b & big Sean even do Sean videos suck ass

37. A Chick Says:

@ Jersey

U heard the latest track J. Cole did with J Elec & Mos Def?

38. Smoke Greene Says:

People discount the fact that YM is the reality for this generation.
    =================================================
    But that doesn’t discount the fact that they are trash.

Bad Boy, Ruff Ryders, The ROC, those artists became household names.

These niggas are barely weed carriers.

They don’t get a pass cause they connect with the dumbed down youth of today (Which outside of Drake & Nikki, they don’t)

39. Shooter Mcgavin Says:

# verses Says:
    December 16th, 2009 at 7:37 pm

# Jersey*made*me Says:
    December 16th, 2009 at 7:35 pm

^^^^^^^^^^^^

*daps myself for not payin attention*
    *does the same*

40. Jersey*made*me Says:

A Chick Says:

December 16th, 2009 at 7:50 pm
    @ Jersey

U heard the latest track J. Cole did with J Elec & Mos Def?
    Nah,but niggas trying to imply that everybody but Kweli bodied him,I can’t see it.You got it?

41. verses Says:

J Cole > YM

42. the real truth Says:

Shooter Mcgavin Says:

December 16th, 2009 at 7:57 pm

I Eat Pieces Of Shit Like You For Breakfast

43. Youn Says:

^^ co sign
    I heard light please on the radio that shit go hard

44. Jersey*made*me Says:

You bugging,it’s a young man’s game.The youth dictate this shit.Anytime Triple C’s can diss KRS and Soulja Boy can say Nas killed hip hop,it should be obvious.Niggas thought it was a game when Jay Z said “we need a board”.Gucci Man would’ve got clowned 10 years ago,keep it funky,it’s different out here.

45. A Chick Says:

Jersey*made*me Says:

December 16th, 2009 at 7:55 pm
    A Chick Says:

December 16th, 2009 at 7:50 pm
    @ Jersey

U heard the latest track J. Cole did with J Elec & Mos Def?
    ———–
    Whaa who said that bullish?
    Nah I don’t got it. I had to watch the suckass YT vid but J.Cole spit a dope verse regardless.
    Still waitin on Nate to serve up the mp3.

46. The Shot Clock aka Nah King Cole Says:

am i the only that thinks J. Cole has no future as a rapper?