Video: Wale – No Days Off (Episode 2)

Previously: Episode 1 (Video)

118 Responses to “Video: Wale – No Days Off (Episode 2)”

1. COCCA88crazy88SINCE88 Says:

________________________________PUSH_TON_KEY!

2. COCCA88crazy88SINCE88 Says:

Nah Right Lite
    Sandman Explains Why He Left Re-Up Gang

Raaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaas!!

3. PsicoMagia Says:

when i hear “pat that weave”..picture of wale pattn his dreads comes to mind…weird n annoyin but tru

4. SDP aka the somali pirate Says:

# &What?! Says:
    December 9th, 2009 at 12:53 pm

that hardest working rapper in the history of rap.

i dare anybody to question his work ethic

Well dude does say he makes 2 tracks a day, everyday.

And he’s proved his work rate is crazy with all the mixtapes he was putting out.

In terms of mixtapes, Wayne, Papoose and Charles Hamilton lead in terms of work ethic, although I may be unaware of others.

lets not forget the gooc man lmao

i was so hyped for that 10/17 3 mixtape shit

those 3 mistapes burr russia great brrritain and gucci amerrica

that shit was HOT HOT HOT. …HOT GARBAGE

5. landlord Says:

will someone assassinate this nigga already…

*boycotts remainder of post*

what’s good with it my peoples?

7. kevfrescura de talco Says:

that hardest working rapper in the history of rap.

i dare anybody to question his work ethic

i was choppin it w/this homegirl about drug use and its influence on music and weezy came up. she tried to tell me that it doesn’t play a part in the talent of an artist that they already had that in them. in weezy case tho i told her that homie is coked up gettin his music done and it’s hit or miss but its certainly affected by it.

then i showed her that DEA x wayne clip and she conceded her argument.

8. SDP aka the somali pirate Says:

u a producer?

no, but i do this shit
    youtube.com/watch?v=WdWah1up1D0

9. Envius Says:

Sandman need to get over this solo career he pushing for and do a Re-Up album

10. SDP aka the somali pirate Says:

then i showed her that DEA x wayne clip and she conceded her argument

yeah even that niggas blood cells are high lol

11. NovemberEnd aka What Do You Mean Teenager What Age Are We Talking About Says:

Pharrell Executive Producing “The R.E.D. Album”; Game Shows His “Loyalty” With Star Trak Tattoo
    ^^^^^^^^^^
    *blank stare from lurking abyss*

12. DOM IZZO Says:

20k money making brothers on the corner >>>>>>>>>>>>>> Fast Life

13. Geronimo P Says:

That evolution of gaming tattoo that Game is gonna get may actually be the best tattoo that his dumb ass will have. That shit is tough. As a fellow video-gamer, I can appreciate that tattoo, sans the gun.

14. Black Brokaw Says:

I dont get when people say wayne is Coked up…he’s clearly not

15. SDP aka the somali pirate Says:

gaming tattoo where?

16. NovemberEnd aka What Do You Mean Teenager What Age Are We Talking About Says:

after deletion of “Eyes On Me” & “Counseling” from my laptop and several listens….TTCD may be the album of the year

17. D_Block_4_Life Says:

Sup nigga, i didn’t even see that tat he got. He got Pharrells star-trek emblem? or some shit like that…

18. Babydoll Says:

NovemberEnd aka What Do You Mean Teenager What Age Are We Talking About Says:

December 9th, 2009 at 1:12 pm

^I’d say that’s fair

19. Rick aka KING OF DA BOOM BAP BOMB STRAPPED TO MY CHEST ASKIN WHERE YA GOONZ AT? Says:

i hate to see what wayne will look like 15+ years from now, holy shit that’ll be a bad look.

20. SDP aka the somali pirate Says:

yeah i don’t think wayne is coked up, he used to back then but he complained about having break outs so he stopped as if he has a handsome face to take care of.

but if i always think about heroine, just cuz of how charles hamilton golrifies tha shit.

makin it sound like the best thing since shaved pussy

21. D_Block_4_Life Says:

The New York Yankees, Arizona Diamondbacks and Detroit Tigers are on the verge of the first major trade of baseball’s winter meetings, a deal that would send Tigers outfielder Curtis Granderson to New York, sources told ESPN The Magazine’s Buster Olney.

In the trade, the Diamondbacks would obtain Edwin Jackson and Ian Kennedy, while the Tigers will pick up Max Scherzer, Daniel Schlereth, Phil Coke and outfield prospect Austin Jackson.

The speedy Granderson would displace Melky Cabrera as center fielder on the Yankees. Cabrera, a 25-year-old switch-hitter, batted .274 last season with 13 homers, 68 RBIs and 10 steals. He could shift to left, depending on whether New York re-signs Johnny Damon or designated hitter Hideki Matsui

22. D_Block_4_Life Says:

Babydoll,

You think TTCD > BP3?

23. COCCA88crazy88SINCE88 Says:

DOM IZZO Says:

December 9th, 2009 at 1:08 pm
    20k money making brothers on the corner >> Fast Life

Yup

24. kevfrescura de talco Says:

yo wale…

its safe to assume ya reading this thread. just wanted to point out that they don’t look to excited in that there barbershop holmes. and that incessant screaming of your name from one of your supporters to rally the patrons to some celebratory fever pitch failed.

jus sayin folarin.

25. Rick aka KING OF DA BOOM BAP BOMB STRAPPED TO MY CHEST ASKIN WHERE YA GOONZ AT? Says:

wow, eskay should be smartening up with this nah shit. needs to expand his business.

nah right grammys?

26. Geronimo P Says:

^Whats good fam. Yeah, its one of the pics on that article explaining that dumb ass star trak tat that he got.

27. Babydoll Says:

D_Block_4_Life Says:

December 9th, 2009 at 1:16 pm
    Babydoll,

You think TTCD > BP3?

^no I like them both equally ;o)

28. Geronimo P Says:

rap-up.com/2009/12/09/game-shows-loyalty-to-pharrell-with-tattoo/game_tattoo-6/

29. kevfrescura de talco Says:

yo wayne does coke y’all. accept it. i see it like a zenith.

30. Rick aka KING OF DA BOOM BAP BOMB STRAPPED TO MY CHEST ASKIN WHERE YA GOONZ AT? Says:

the neptunes could save game. what if his album was actually hot. now i’m just dead, hah.

31. el feces loco Says:

outfield prospect Austin Jackson

^^he’s gonna be better than everyone else in that trade.

32. el feces loco Says:

^^see Dennis Rodman mixed with a lot of Whoopi Goldberg

33. D_Block_4_Life Says:

xxlmag.com/online/?p=64949

34. D_Block_4_Life Says:

rap-up.com/2009/12/09/game-shows-loyalty-to-pharrell-with-tattoo/game_tattoo-6/
    This is kind of ill, so i could imagine if i was a gamer. Just Blaze is probably creaming his trousers at this pic (II).

35. el feces loco Says:

I havent talked about rap music with none of my real life friends in about 6 months..hip hop lives..but only on the internet.

Even the youngest niggas round here playing that ole skool shit.

36. Black Brokaw Says:

did this guy just say creaming his trousers? a pause won’t help you. you just need help dude

37. kevfrescura de talco Says:

yo pharrel production doesn’t work for er’bawdy. ie. slim thug.

38. el feces loco Says:

Game always does just enough to keep the dickheads and dickhead bloggers to talk about him..nigga like ParisHilton of gangbangers..ole shock value ass rapper..

Game’s best line ever

ANYTHING IS POSSIBLE….IF FIFTY FUCKED VIVICA

Words I apply and live by in my daily life.

39. Babydoll Says:

see Dennis Rodman mixed with a lot of Whoopi Goldberg

^LMFAO!

40. Geronimo P Says:

yo pharrel production doesn’t work for er’bawdy. ie. slim thug.

^Slim Thug’s problem wasn’t the beats. Its the fact that he says the word motherfucker every three words. I swear, no one has used the word motherfucker more than slim thug does

41. D_Block_4_Life Says:

yo pharrel production doesn’t work for er’bawdy
    Word.

42. el feces loco Says:

hip hop turned wack when niggas started bigging up producers..none of these niggas is Quincy Jones status..fans cream they pants over producers and shit..niggas dont even produce..they just do beats.

43. NovemberEnd aka What Do You Mean Teenager What Age Are We Talking About Says:

# el feces loco Says:
    December 9th, 2009 at 1:22 pm

outfield prospect Austin Jackson

^^he’s gonna be better than everyone else in that trade.
    ^^^^^^^^^^^
    he hit like 4 homeruns in the minor league….you know how difficult it is NOT to hit 20 homeruns in the minors…besides if he was really that nice they would have just waited and gave him another year in the minors…MLB prospects are hella overrated

44. PsicoMagia Says:

Babydoll Says:

December 9th, 2009 at 1:20 pm
    D_Block_4_Life Says:

December 9th, 2009 at 1:16 pm
    Babydoll,

You think TTCD > BP3?

^no I like them both equally ;o)

Pick one

45. Babydoll Says:

Fuck Game…I’d like him to tell me who all those BAPE shots were at before now that he’s signed to Startrak

*waits*

46. D_Block_4_Life Says:

I’m pretty sure Slim Thug is in my “rappers i loathe basket”… but helming the group is Max-B! Gucci!

47. D_Block_4_Life Says:

Pick one
    word

48. el feces loco Says:

I never understood how a beat could make a rapper better when hip hop is essentially based on accapellas..if the rapper is wack..fuck the beat. Hip hop ain’t about beats as much as its about the vocals.

Some of the dopest raps I ever heard was of niggas goin accapella or banging a boom bap beat on a table.

49. Rick aka KING OF DA BOOM BAP BOMB STRAPPED TO MY CHEST ASKIN WHERE YA GOONZ AT? Says:

naw game and pharrel would be a good luck, i know he doesn’t match up with everyone.

and naw hip-hop died before that.

50. D_Block_4_Life Says:

I never understood how a beat could make a rapper better
    I think you can.

51. Babydoll Says:

PsicoMagia Says:

December 9th, 2009 at 1:31 pm
    Babydoll Says:

December 9th, 2009 at 1:20 pm
    D_Block_4_Life Says:

December 9th, 2009 at 1:16 pm
    Babydoll,

You think TTCD > BP3?

^no I like them both equally ;o)

Pick one

^LOL…make me

Why do I need to pick one…that’s like apples and grapes. I like both, for different reasons

52. kevfrescura de talco Says:

I swear, no one has used the word motherfucker more than slim thug does

oh shit. right, right. lol.

53. D_Block_4_Life Says:

I predict Pharrell and Games track to be sub-par and I fucks with Game (II).

54. Babydoll Says:

^but as far as entertainment, repeated listens and etc goes a nice beat can definitely enhance a mediocre rapper’s lyrics

55. el feces loco Says:

# Babydoll Says:
    December 9th, 2009 at 1:31 pm

*waits*

^^dont fall for it please..You know by summer he’s gonna have songs out dissing Pharrell..this is like 50 cent part two now.

I aint mad at Game tho..use Pharrell and them nuthuggers to your advantage.

IF YOU CAN’T BE USED..YOU’RE USELESS.

56. Rick aka KING OF DA BOOM BAP BOMB STRAPPED TO MY CHEST ASKIN WHERE YA GOONZ AT? Says:

i would love to hear jim jones or rick ross on acapella. i would be dead.

57. Geronimo P Says:

I actually rocked Slim Thugs first album. The rest of his shit though was weak.

But in that Loathe list, I must include Gucci, OJ Da Juice Man, and that cornball 6 Trae

58. el feces loco Says:

# D_Block_4_Life Says:
    December 9th, 2009 at 1:33 pm

I never understood how a beat could make a rapper better
    I think you can.

^^@ YOU AND BBD..WHILE the beat may make the “song” better it wont necesarily add value to the wack rapper..when he steps out the booth he’s still gonna be wack..no?

59. PsicoMagia Says:

Pick one

^LOL…make me

lol..its BP3… but VA pride wont let u say it..cool

60. el feces loco Says:

It’s like saying if you put Jim Jones in a studio with Dr.Dre that Jimmy would become Snoop..

61. Babydoll Says:

el feces loco Says:

December 9th, 2009 at 1:36 pm
    # D_Block_4_Life Says:
    December 9th, 2009 at 1:33 pm

I never understood how a beat could make a rapper better
    I think you can.

^You are correct

62. PsicoMagia Says:

(c) whiz khalifa..raps like he aint been through no trials or tribulations a day in his life..

63. NovemberEnd aka What Do You Mean Teenager What Age Are We Talking About Says:

# el feces loco Says:
    December 9th, 2009 at 1:32 pm

^^^^^^^^
    blame post 1999 hiphop, ppl like Timbland,Pharrell monopolizing beats ,marketing themselves by getting infront of the camera turning the attention away from the rapper and his lyrics to “loook how dope my beat is” almost making lyrics less important and making “who produced this” mentallity

64. why? Says:

DJ Khalil has really improved in the past years. First time I heard of Khalil was on the Evidence Weatherman LP on the All Said and Done track and that song was crazy. A few years later the guy does some work with the Clipse and I’m really impressed. That Kinda Like a Big Deal beat is one of the best beats this year.

65. Rick aka KING OF DA BOOM BAP BOMB STRAPPED TO MY CHEST ASKIN WHERE YA GOONZ AT? Says:

whiz khalifa blows, i wasted my bandwidth downloading that herbs mixtape. it was one that was the most recommended too, straight garbagio. not even one damn good track on that bitch.

66. el feces loco Says:

That’s why I rarely listen to rappers who big up producers on their product..To me it signifies a certain doubt that said rapper has in his skills.

67. Babydoll Says:

PsicoMagia Says:

December 9th, 2009 at 1:36 pm
    Pick one

^LOL…make me

lol..its BP3… but VA pride wont let u say it..cool

^AHHHH, that’s not it! LOL! I actually like them about the same. There are tracks on both that I would remove for consistency and flow. I LOVE Hov and I LOVE the Clipse. The albums are truthfully equal to me. They both evoke different emotions

Top 4 on BP3

Bottom 2 on BP3
    -Reminder
    -Off That

Bottom 2 on TTCD
    -Eyes on me
    -Counseling

68. Rick aka KING OF DA BOOM BAP BOMB STRAPPED TO MY CHEST ASKIN WHERE YA GOONZ AT? Says:

# why? Says:
    December 9th, 2009 at 1:41 pm

————-

khalil is one of 2009’s best.

produced: the one, fear, kinda like a big deal,

69. el feces loco Says:

^^I can’t listen to most these new niggas, I blame most of that on me getting older though..but yet still I don’t hear young kids in my hood playing none of the songs/artists that are “so dope” online..there’s a disconnect there.

Plus this music is not rebellious at all..hip hop has conformed. Hip Hop is dead.

70. D_Block_4_Life Says:

Right now, if i could pick 2 producers to co-produce my album, they would be : Exile and Just Blaze.

Thanks for your time.

G_Sofrito

71. Geronimo P Says:

If I made an album, I would have Jeezy executive produce that shit, cuz his beats are absolutely amazing when listening in the car. Listening to Jeezy in any other forum is pretty much senseless

72. Remixznflow Says:

@babydoll.. how could you leave Showing out off the list for the clipse.. that joint is a banger…

73. Beezy Says:

my album is being produced by God

74. el feces loco Says:

The average 19-20 year old in my hood..listens to Wayne, dresses like Pharrell and acts like Jayz..niggas is all fucked up with their role models.

When I was young I dressed like Nas, talked like Kool G Rap and acted like Heavy D. When I was out on the block with no father figure..them niggas raised me.

All these new niggas do is dress up and dance.

75. D_Block_4_Life Says:

my album is being produced by God
    Sigh

76. Plug Says:

just got my hands on that clipse. cant get past that song I think its called champion whem malice be talkin bout watchin madagascar wit the kids.

malice >

77. D_Block_4_Life Says:

His albums >>>

78. el feces loco Says:

Beezy wears his leotard under his tights to hide his panty lines

79. COCCA88crazy88SINCE88 Says:

my album is being produced by cocaine.
    (co-produced by Pedro the Dealer)

80. Babydoll Says:

Remixznflow Says:

December 9th, 2009 at 1:50 pm

^eh, I’m on the fence with that one….song is hot but the hook kinda ruins it for me. I don’t like the phrase “lil daddy”

81. el feces loco Says:

New Niggas = Wiz kalifa n em, Cudi, etc.

People also forget that most of these niggas was crack babies too.

Three quarters of these young rappers mommas and daddies on the pipe, that’s why they have a higher propensity for doing geeky, gay shit.

82. Plug Says:

Geronimo P Says:

December 9th, 2009 at 1:49 pm
    ——–
    yall listen to this man. He’s got a some smarts.

83. Remixznflow Says:

fair enough… i would have to say that im with you on both albums being dope… right now though the clipse is in the whip and is getting HEAVY rotation…

84. el feces loco Says:

I don’t like the phrase “lil daddy”

^^Would big daddy have been better?

85. D_Block_4_Life Says:

Yo, but no bullshit, Exile is really the truth though…

86. Babydoll Says:

Remixznflow Says:

December 9th, 2009 at 1:54 pm

^Exactly!

87. Plug Says:

el feces loco Says:

December 9th, 2009 at 1:51 pm
    Beezy wears his leotard under his tights to hide his panty lines
    ——-
    how do you know this???

no matter how you answer makes you a fun boy

88. el feces loco Says:

New niggas never really been thru nothing..seen colored top crack vials in the streets, dope feens in harlem leanin on poles looking like they sucking they own dicks..All these niggas seen was momma hitting the pipe.

crack vials > baggies

89. el feces loco Says:

el feces loco Says:

December 9th, 2009 at 1:51 pm
    Beezy wears his leotard under his tights to hide his panty lines
    ——-
    how do you know this???

no matter how you answer makes you a fun boy

^^cause this is real life and I’m really beefing with Beezy so I followed him and wrote down jokes to say next time I was on Nah.

90. COCCA88crazy88SINCE88 Says:

el feces loco Says:

December 9th, 2009 at 1:56 pm

crack vials > baggies

(does Flavor Flav, night of the living baseheads Dance)

91. Beezy Says:

i get so sick of feces reminiscing about his street life that never existed

nigga you worked at mcdonalds from the time you were 14, until the day you turned 18 when you could get a factory job

you been wearin a hairnet over your goatee at the twisty tie factory every day since

you straight laced nigga…a real stand up guy…never even had a gun in your palm

92. Beanie Grubbs Says:

Some people still live in the past. It’s not 1999 or 94. Some of you sound like 60 year old grumpy old men mad that people aint singing like Frank sinatra and Elvis. If you’re over 25 why should you care what’s hot today? I don’t hear people complaining that frankie and maze ain’t hot in today’s time. Everyone has their run; get over it.

93. NovemberEnd aka What Do You Mean Teenager What Age Are We Talking About Says:

crack vials > baggies
    ^^^^^^
    this

94. el feces loco Says:

baggies are easier to conceal than vials though..I member days niggas used to just break feens off with barehanded rocks.. Man I miss the Reagan era.

Republicans FTW

95. Beezy Says:

feces was a newspaper delivery boy as a youth, who was respectful to the customers and got excellent tips at year end

he had perfect attendance in 5th grade

never had a cavity

never been in a fight

straight edge dude

96. Babydoll Says:

el feces loco Says:

December 9th, 2009 at 1:54 pm
    I don’t like the phrase “lil daddy”

^^Would big daddy have been better?

^LOL…no daddy would’ve been better. Referring to another man as daddy, big or lil bothers me…it even bothers me when women do it too. If it’s not your real father, what’s the point? #PersonalPetPeeve

97. b-ease Says:

and acted like Heavy D

Yo…*dead*

But on another note, TTCD > BP3. No bias.

98. COCCA88crazy88SINCE88 Says:

el feces loco Says:

December 9th, 2009 at 1:59 pm

Republicans FTW

Applaud rappin horse 10 & 20 to a bundle.

99. b-ease Says:

nigga you worked at mcdonalds from the time you were 14

“Ewww nigga, you smell like french fries!”

That will always be hilarious to me.

100. D_Block_4_Life Says:

But on another note, TTCD
    So you heard it? Where does it rank amongst the others..?

101. Beanie Grubbs Says:

I’ll put your granny in a headlock, DDT your step pops, tombstone, pile driver figure four leg lock (c) Clipse

102. Beezy Says:

feces was always described as a “good kid”

he volunteered at soup kitchens

took the ASVAB exam to join the military, and aspired to be a police officer

103. NovemberEnd aka What Do You Mean Teenager What Age Are We Talking About Says:

Pusha’ “Showing Out” verse is top 5 of this year but unfortunately Yo Gotti made a guest appearance and Malice well Pusha like usual ate his lunch (nhjic)….i like malice but Pharrell should have gave him the Nate Robinson treatment (DNP) coaches decision

104. Geronimo P Says:

I don’t like the phrase “lil daddy”

^^Would big daddy have been better?

^Fuck that. Every girl i ever had said that they would never call me daddy cuz i wasn’t their real father. Then when I hit them with the good dick, right befroe they cum, I make em call me daddy and they never stop once conquering that barrier

105. el feces loco Says:

^ I own the factory son..I dont wear that hairnet anymore

I did use to hustle though..sold ready rock cracks, never sold weed ( I smoked it too much) did insurance scams, stolen cars, I had a 16v GTI with BBS when I was 14 son..real talk. All that moeny and hustlin don’t last though. All I have left are memories, funeral fliers and pictures.

No way a lil nigga from Jamaica with nothing was gon come to America and still have nothing

106. London Bloke Says:

Ironic title

Sometimes I wish that John Allen Muhammad and Lee Boyd Malvo didn’t take the day off that Wale was in their vicinity

107. PsicoMagia Says:

People also forget that most of these niggas was crack babies too.

disagree.. only pain they prolly experience w prolly not gettin the toys they wanted…crack baby rappers have craziest life n the most pain in they lyrics..stories be crazy …(c)maino

108. NovemberEnd aka What Do You Mean Teenager What Age Are We Talking About Says:

# el feces loco Says:
    December 9th, 2009 at 1:59 pm

Republicans FTW
    ^^^^^^^^
    this

109. Beezy Says:

D_Block voted for Bush….twice

110. b-ease Says:

So you heard it? Where does it rank amongst the others..?

Yea, I copped that shit on Saturday. It’s the weakest of their albums, but still crackish. The “girl” songs on this are unlistenable, as opposed to just being reaches. And the production on the last three tracks (though I love the songs in their entirety), just don’t have the consistency of the other two LPs, which were crack beats all the way thru in my opinion.

With that said, its the 3rd best album of the year. As opposed to Lord Willin, which was top 5 that year, but faced stiff (ll) comp, and Hell Hath which actually was the dopest hiphop album to come out that year.

111. Beezy Says:

b-ease supports the Stupak Amendment

112. el feces loco Says:

I only cooked crack like twice..first time I fucked up and nothing came back really..but the way that rock would make that tinklin sound in the pyrex when you shook it was addictive.

I always imagined I was Diddy in the Flavor of the ear video with the coke bottles when I was cooking..

crackheaddddds..come out and playyyyyyyyy

113. Plug Says:

I did not like Lord Willin for soeme reason. I even doubled back and attempted to give it a few more spins last year only to be more dissapointed than I was in early 00’s

114. el feces loco Says:

People also forget that most of these niggas was crack babies too.

^^I agree with crack baby pain, but most of them don’t know how to express that pain thru lyrics so they do it thru funny clothes, homosexuality and wacky tattoos.

115. el feces loco Says:

Yo BBD you know how to ride motorbikes?

116. Hartley Says:

Every morning when i get online the first site I go to is Nahright, without fail. This has gone on for two and a half years. Basically I am writing all that just to say that I don’t even listen to hip-hop anymore but I’m addicted to Nahright. I listen to stuff like Animal Collective, Atlas Sound, Passion Pit and The Strokes. Carry on. BRRRRR BRRRR BRRRR.

117. Chee Says:

passion pit…

118. spirit equality Says:

^ ^ check out those two self scientific albums, khalil’s group. he does all the beats. change is particularly ferocious, the title track and the song with bun b are BANANAS