Video: Fredro Starr’s Tales Of The Industry – Ep. 7.5 (Curtis) (Teaser)

This should be a good one. Fredro details the beef between Curtis “50 Cent” Jackson and Onyx.

Previously: Fredro Starr’s Tales Of The Industry – Ep. 7 (Thank You JMJ)

102 Responses to “Video: Fredro Starr’s Tales Of The Industry – Ep. 7.5 (Curtis) (Teaser)”

1. Beezy Says:

bacdafucup fiddy

2. plug Says:

I always hated onyx

3. plug Says:

I focked wit fredro as an actor tho

4. The Shot Clock aka Nah King Cole Says:

props to entertainment weekly for recognizing Stankonia as top 5 albums of the ’00s

5. Iceberg slim Says:

plug Says:

December 8th, 2009 at 11:47 am
    I always hated onyx

co sign, them dudes seem like they acting 24/7….

6. Black Brokaw Says:

Stankonia as top 5 albums of the ’00s
    ****
    mos def

7. kevfrescura de talco Says:

smh

niggas gotta vlog it out to stay relevant.

8. Iceberg slim Says:

Ive nvr dated a white woman my whole life and im very proud of that…(not saying i nvr did anything with them(went to uconn) but nvr dated them)

9. Black Brokaw Says:

is it black girl lost or shorty owe you for ice….

10. Black Brokaw Says:

is it ochie wally wally or is it one mic

11. &What?! Says:

Tiger Wood’s story getting more fucked up, this morning a female was rushed to hospital from his Florida home and is meant to be on life support? wtf? Wife attempting suicide?

12. Iceberg slim Says:

Some of these mc’s have to be worried about their future, i just dont see the streams coming in for some of these cats….if i was a mc right now, i wud lease every car, wear fake jewels, lease a house in my label name, i would nvr purchase sh!t, i tell my wife this all the time…

13. The Shot Clock aka Nah King Cole Says:

vlog it out

*chuckles*

14. &What?! Says:

Tiger Woods’ mother-in-law is in a stable condition after being taken from his Florida home in an ambulance in the early hours, a hospital spokesman says.

Health Central Hospital spokesman Dan Yates said Barbro Holmberg was admitted suffering from stomach pain.

Updated.

15. Iceberg slim Says:

&What?! Says:

December 8th, 2009 at 11:51 am

its mom in law and no suicide involvedm,, they only gave her i.v

16. Joe 88 Says:

Onyx 3rd album “shut em down” is a classic. There story telling is underrated and those dudes mesh with each other on tracks perfectly.

17. Tiger Woods Says:

my mother in law was just gassy…false alarm

18. Black Brokaw Says:

*****
    Tiger beat that up too…smh

19. Chief Ali aka The One Who Stay Building Says:

they need to leave that nigga Tiger alone

whatever happened is between him and his wife, shit’s really none of the public’s business

only person he owes an apology to is the spouse

mainstream media FTL

20. Iceberg slim Says:

Black Brokaw Says:

December 8th, 2009 at 11:50 am
    is it black girl lost or shorty owe you for ice….

is it ochie wally wally or is it one mic

Those were classic lines, that were nvr addressed and always over looked by the public, i always say ether was funnier and better beat wise, but if u ever break down the disses fact wise, jay was really going in on some real life sh!t that really did happen, but nas got him at shooting the dozens

21. The Shot Clock aka Nah King Cole Says:

we need this Mos/Doom collab, yesterday

22. Iceberg slim Says:

Tiger should have hired 5 women and thats their only job is just to follow him around, i nvr understood why people with mass amounts of money nvr did this…

23. SNORT_SNORTCRAZY88SINCE88 Says:

_________________________________________No.

24. Tiger Woods Says:

Coonery had me so gassed up about these white bitches…I never should’ve listened to him.

25. Black Brokaw Says:

*****
    I was too young to appreciate that track when i was younger….but hov got him on that one. big time.

26. Chief Ali aka The One Who Stay Building Says:

is it black girl lost or shorty owe you for ice….

is it ochie wally wally or is it one mic
    ——————————————–

big fucking deal, he called Nas out for being contradictory

who on earth hasn’t contradicted themselves?

27. Ghost Writer Says:

Tiger Woods Says:

December 8th, 2009 at 11:58 am

*daps big homie*

28. &What?! Says:

What’s y’all opinions on Gucci’s new album?

29. Black Brokaw Says:

But nas contradicts himself in the worst way

30. Iceberg slim Says:

Chief Ali aka The One Who Stay Building Says:

December 8th, 2009 at 11:58 am
    is it black girl lost or shorty owe you for ice….

is it ochie wally wally or is it one mic
    ——————————————–

big fucking deal, he called Nas out for being contradictory

who on earth hasn’t contradicted themselves?

Yea, but what he was pointing out was how nas was the same as jay, but tries to portray as shallow, when nas had the same qualities…kinda why jayz brought up the charity that he has actually gave money to and nas has nvr ever did that or even gave turkeys in queensbridge

but trust no response is needed not trying to get in2 that debate again

31. Wale Says:

&What?! Says:

December 8th, 2009 at 11:59 am
    What’s y’all opinions on Gucci’s new album?

^sucks

32. Black Brokaw Says:

# &What?! Says:
    December 8th, 2009 at 11:59 am

What’s y’all opinions on Gucci’s new album?
    ****
    why would you even get this album?

33. Iceberg slim Says:

Question is Sean coonery a reg. commenter, who just switches his name

34. Iceberg slim Says:

What?! Says:

December 8th, 2009 at 11:59 am
    What’s y’all opinions on Gucci’s new album?

Well nvr listen to it

35. Iceberg slim Says:

Nahright is kinda like the Jim Rome show and the commenters are like the clones, if u think about it

36. Black Brokaw Says:

Question is Sean coonery a reg. commenter, who just switches his name
    *****
    yea…unfortunately he’s not the only one

37. &What?! Says:

I downloaded it.. shit’s free.

And ‘Wale’ it’s better than the trash you put out asshole.

38. kevfrescura de talco Says:

Wale Says:

&What?! Says:

December 8th, 2009 at 11:59 am
    What’s y’all opinions on Gucci’s new album?

^sucks

*dead

39. Iceberg slim Says:

Thats why its so hard for me to battle some people in here, they changed the name and its like u are going against 3 people…smmfh

40. Wale Says:

And ‘Wale’ it’s better than the trash you put out asshole.

^the trash i put out my asshole?

you mean shit?

your comparing Gucci’s album to my shit?

41. Joe 88 Says:

I’ve heard great things bout the gucci album. I downloaded it, but I haven’t listen to it yet. I haven’t listen to the gucci, clipse, or lupe, rap just doesn’t do it for me right now, i’d rather watch baskeball

Allen Iverson first game back as a sixer stats: 11pts 6ast 6 stls

Not too bad, Iggy was going off last night

42. Chief Ali aka The One Who Stay Building Says:

this nigga Iceberg gotta be a Freemason the way he stans for Camelot

43. Black Brokaw Says:

your comparing Gucci’s album to my shit?
    ****
    HAHA they match up well artistically

44. Vhingrhamesonyo'momma Says:

you would be 95% of rappers out here.

45. Iceberg slim Says:

Chief Ali aka The One Who Stay Building Says:

December 8th, 2009 at 12:06 pm
    this nigga Iceberg gotta be a Freemason the way he stans for Camelot

Just giving my thoughts on it, i didnt bring up jay, just made a comment on a topic, (thats what u do on a blog)

46. Iceberg slim Says:

Off to sweet tomato….no h0mo

47. &What?! Says:

And ‘Wale’ it’s better than the trash you put out asshole.

^the trash i put out my asshole?

you mean shit?

your comparing Gucci’s album to my shit?

Your shit, your album and Gucci’s album can all be put under the same heading.

48. herbal kint Says:

Joe 88 Says:
    December 8th, 2009 at 11:52 am

^^^^^^^

This, Onyx has mad classics

49. Black Brokaw Says:

it means you don’t understand all the bullshit that he writes (what is he sayin?)
    *dead*

50. herbal kint Says:

Speaking of classics

*puts on stan suit*

MM3 is certified classic that shit still holds up just as well today as it did when it dropped

51. b-ease Says:

she said she’s running away and never coming back, arrrrgh

*dead*

late co-*death*

52. PastorKerneyThomas Miwacles Says:

co sign. THANK YOU. That album is mad underrated. And that shut em down remix with Big Pun was one of the best verses i ever heard Pun spit.

ooooooo veronicaaaaa lol thats my shit

53. nation Says:

I’m pretty sure the website does work and it’s just your browser cache

can everyone check please

54. Iceberg slim Says:

I understand Allen Iverson coming back to philly was a good thing, but for Beanie Siegal at 36 to be crying because a.i is coming back is normal…

An emotional Iverson was brought to tears as he expressed how pleased he was to not have to give up the sport he loved.

“When I saw that, I was crying with him,” Beanie said. “I was crying with him. I looked at A.I. and I looked at myself with the connection with Philly.

It’s a connection. It’s hard for me to leave this city. People say, ‘You gotta get out this city.’ Where I’mma go? I don’t live in the inner city, the ‘hood. I don’t sleep here, but I gotta be here every day. Got to.

55. kevfrescura de talco Says:

yea ‘shut ’em down’ is truly dope.

howeva,

tanya morgan > onyx

56. SNORT_SNORTCRAZY88SINCE88 Says:

___whats the bet spread that IVERSON dont go to practice in Philly?

57. Joe 88 Says:

I’m running up in def jam with a hand gun
    FUCK A ROYALITY, I’M HOLDING RUSSELL FOR RANSOM

What ya’ll know about that? Onyx as a group doesn’t get the respect they deserve, both sticky and fredro put out 2 very solid solo albums as well.

Onyx = most underrated rap group of all times?

58. SNORT_SNORTCRAZY88SINCE88 Says:

*DAPS TB71*

59. kevfrescura de talco Says:

can everyone check please

lol. no.

60. PastorKerneyThomas Miwacles Says:

What’s y’all opinions on Gucci’s new album?

haven’t heard the whole album but that track “lemonade” has been on repeat all day long at work. The kids singing on the hook is catchy as fuck and this song is addicting. But after 2 more days ill prob never listen 2 it again for months. Just like all Gucci’s material

61. Joe 88 Says:

ooooooo veronicaaaaa lol thats my shit

^Nice……Rob & Vic FTW!!!!!!!!! But I loved the veronica song, shit was classic and comical all at once

62. kevfrescura de talco Says:

both sticky and fredro put out 2 very solid solo albums as well.

stickys concept album was ill. why that dude can’t blow up outside of onyx escapes me.

63. b-ease Says:

nation Says:

December 8th, 2009 at 12:12 pm
    I’m pretty sure the website does work and it’s just your browser cache

can everyone check please

No dice Nate. I’m just getting the skyline.

64. &What?! Says:

The Sixers just got Iverson to boost attendance numbers.

65. b-ease Says:

He was supposed to down with Aftermath during the 2001/Marshall Mathers era, but something mustve went awry.

66. herbal kint Says:

*daps cocca*

@ Joe 88 – at first thought, the idea of Onyx being the most underrated seems crazy, but when I think about how many people totally disregard them from having any impact I would have to say they are easily the most underrated, them then boot camp

67. b-ease Says:

to be down > to down

68. Beanie Grubbs Says:

Louis williams> Iverson

69. herbal kint Says:

@ nation – a) what you talking bout, both nah and your site is working fine for me? b) whats the inside info on the exhibit c and extras leaking, when the ETA?

70. b-ease Says:

Co-sign the Shut Em Down props. Excellent LP.

71. PastorKerneyThomas Miwacles Says:

Onyx = most underrated rap group of all times?

possibly so. They had that east coast rugged thug shit all the way down. Just SCREAMIN on niggas lol

And that “4 the love of money” with Wyclef was that shit

72. Beanie Grubbs Says:

That john thompson Iverson interview was a joke

73. KzA Says:

boblauer.com/guidette.gif

74. Joe 88 Says:

>Iverson in Philly won’t end well, cause when Lou Williams returns the Sixers have to choose whether they wanna win, or whether they wanna keep Iverson happy. It’s a sad state of affairs.

^There not gonna win reguardless, they was on a 9 game losing streak before iverson got there, there 5-16 right now, I don’t know how much winning you seen going on, cause it wasn’t the sixers that was winning. And Eddie jordan said he’s letting iverson dictate how many minutes he plays, and when lou williams comes back, they’ll both be in the starting line up with T young coming off the bench as the 6th man

75. TheCo!!inB aka Joe88 I Believed In You Says:

fucked up part is I don’t even think anyone would pick up Bubba Chuck (A.I.) as a coach.

76. nation Says:

nevermind, I have to delete the cache on the site for you to see it. gimme a sec

thx kev, prick

77. Beezy Says:

still cant believe Nate named his website after a Miley Cyrus song

78. KzA Says:

boblauer.com/guidette.gif

DEAD DEAD DEAD DEAD DEAD

79. Beezy Says:

@kZa

yo that gif is crazy…that could be the greatest moment in television history

80. &What?! Says:

Iverson and Eddie Jordan both gonna be out of a job come the end of the season.

81. SNORT_SNORTCRAZY88SINCE88 Says:

the 6ers just need to destroy & rebuild.

82. KzA Says:

@Beez

I didnt see that part of the episode..but when he just like looks up you can see the thought process in his brain like “I cant take it, Im knocking this bitch the fuck out”

83. yaboy Says:

LMAO @ ‘Eskay’s Connection’ Nokia laptap computer ad

nahright.com comments section >>>

*daps all*

84. Beezy Says:

KzA Says:

December 8th, 2009 at 12:26 pm
    @Beez

^I don’t think its been on TV yet…its just been in the previews for the season

85. Joe 88 Says:

>Iverson and Eddie Jordan both gonna be out of a job come the end of the season.

^lol

>The team needs to keep Iggy, Brand, Williams and Young happy.. those are the dudes that can turn the team into a winner. Losing Miller was a problem.

^Iggy, Young & Young are playing pretty good ball right now, brand is a shell of his former self, a 20-10 guy his whole career avg 16-6 this season, and complaining about playing time, smh. Both Iggy & Williams played with iverson before, so there happy to have him back, and watching the game yesterday, iverson is well aware that it’s iggy’s team now, and at the most it would be both of there’s and not just iverson’s team. I was shocked to see iverson not taking alot of shots last night, he looked a lil rusty, but he did pretty good. And the sixers had a 10pt lead when they took iverson out the game, by time they put him back in, they was down by 4, the rest is history.

86. herbal kint Says:

Beezy Says:
    December 8th, 2009 at 12:24 pm
    @kZa

yo that gif is crazy…that could be the greatest moment in television history

…. that show is the most wonderfully horrific show I have ever seen ….

@ kza – that punch happens later in the season that was just in the previews for the rest of the season, and co-sign it possibly be the greatest moment in television history

87. icon(trillbert arenas) Says:

SNORT_SNORTCRAZY88SINCE88 Says:

December 8th, 2009 at 12:12 pm
    ___whats the bet spread that IVERSON dont go to practice in Philly?

***PRACTICE? We talking ’bout practice, dawg?

88. why? Says:

Buying the actual cd > Going on itunes and buying an album

I bought the new Clipse album on itunes but after the purchase I realized buying the actual cd is better but fuck it it’s too cold outside and Best Buy is 15 minutes away. Damn, I haven’t bought music from the iTunes store in a year.

89. Joe 88 Says:

boblauer.com/guidette.gif

^Holy shit, what MTV show is this? Please tell me it’s the new season of the real world?

90. icon(trillbert arenas) Says:

Wow..Bryant Gumbel has lung cancer? Never a good look, there…hope he perseveres, because “Real Sports” is my shit…but the fatality rates on lung cancer are intimidating…

91. Beanie Grubbs Says:

jersey shore might be the most coonerific show in the history of tv

Joe 88 Says:

December 8th, 2009 at 12:31 pm
    boblauer.com/guidette.gif

^Holy shit, what MTV show is this?

ya what show is this.

93. icon(trillbert arenas) Says:

**dude doesn’t look 61 yrs old, either (n/h)

jersey shore might be the most coonerific show in the history of tv

^ that explains, steroids, alcohol, and annoying bitches dont mix well.

95. icon(trillbert arenas) Says:

jersey shore might be the most coonerific show in the history of tv

***LOL..that shit is like a long ass SNL skit…

I bet she thinks twice about mouthing off in the future.

97. herbal kint Says:

cOLD Says:
    December 8th, 2009 at 12:34 pm
    jersey shore might be the most coonerific show in the history of tv

^ that explains, steroids, alcohol, and annoying bitches dont mix well.

….. but it makes for a fascinating train wreck of a show, plus the best part is they actually encourage them to fight, they do not get kicked off for fighting ….

98. icon(trillbert arenas) Says:

washing a stranger’s dirty drawers>>>>watching lame ass Jersey Shore

99. icon(trillbert arenas) Says:

***ionno, ty….that show feels extra-scripted/contrived…

100. pinochet Says:

if u refer to your music/art/creative output as product you should have the right to make music permanently revoked. and oh yeah anybody in here work? just a thought

101. lol @ Jay-Z stans they still lost Says:

Y’all niggas deal with emotions like bitches

When KRS already made an album called Blueprint

First, Biggie’s ya man, then you got the nerve to say that you better than Big

Wearin Jaz chains, no tecs, no cash, no cars
    No jail bars Jigga, no pies, no case
    Just Hawaiian shirts, hangin with little Chase
    You a fan, a phony, a fake, a pussy, a Stan

102. bLUEPRINTs Says: