Lil Wayne – On Fire [Radio Rip]

lil-wayne

Next single from Rebirth, due December 21st.

Lil Wayne – On Fire [Radio Rip] | Mediafire

lil-wayne-on-fire-radio-rip

Radio rip from RR.

271 Responses to “Lil Wayne – On Fire [Radio Rip]”

1. SoulnoS Says:

No thank you.

2. &What?! Says:

Anyone else downloading Gucci Mane’s album?

3. MC Says:

Noise pollution…Str8 up

4. cbean390 Says:

Wayne needs to stop this right now

5. wtf Says:

SMH?

how do people consider him a rapper?

if this sells more than BISD…(which it will,unfortunately)

than 50…. ppl just aint fuccin wit u no mo…because this new wayne shit is garage…

i mean wtf is wayne sayin???

6. Rick aka KING OF DA BOOM BAP BOMB STRAPPED TO MY CHEST ASKIN WHERE YA GOONZ AT? Says:

oh god this is fucking horrible.

7. Yasser Pair-a-gats Says:

2.bp.blogspot.com/_ufkaGeHKwjo/Sw4cBmb3pxI/AAAAAAAACZM/7Z99rTR4UVg/s1600/06_NickiMinaj_G_007.jpg

i’m in love with this smelly, ratty broad

8. baby jesus Says:

”rumors bout my son, bitch dyin in the streets…IT CANT BE!”

-Brian williams

9. Jz Says:

First Eminem and now Weezy with terrible music today. WTF is going on with rap cats man?

10. why? Says:

Is that Goku trying to go super saiyan? SMH at Krillin if he did wish to grow taller and get a tattoo of a dragon ball star or is that Tien?

11. LilWayneHQ Says:

Official single cover – http://www.lilwaynehq.com/2009/12/03/lil-wayne-on-fire-rebirth-single-radio-rip-official-single-cover/

12. Jersey*made*me Says:

Smh@ niggas expecting something incredible from Wayne.This nigga is nothing special to begin with,a Dipset wannabe with limited subject matter.This niggas lyrical content is repetitive as fuck and his voice is painful,i’d rather hear nails on a chalkboard.There’s at least 2 dozen waaay better rappers/emcees in the game than this guy.Yes he had some good singles in his career,but this nigga ain’t cipher material.

13. The Truth... Says:

What’s this homo saying at the 35 sec mark??? Better pause that shit….

14. &What?! Says:

Birdman – Krillin

15. D_Block_4_Life Says:

Lol @ Jersey

Daps

This Clipse LP is sounding better with every spin.

16. Dee Says:

WHAT THE HELL IS THIS?

17. Jersey*made*me Says:

*daps D Block*

Pardon my rant,lol.

@D Block,lace me with that(nh).

18. Jz Says:

Jersey*made*me Says:

December 3rd, 2009 at 6:55 pm
    his voice is painful,i’d rather hear nails on a chalkboard.

—————–

i never understood how cats made it past his voice either.

19. D_Block_4_Life Says:

Whats your email again?

20. Jersey*made*me Says:

bigjburnz@gmizzle

21. Gravity Says:

Since JayElec got the work ethic of a sloth, the only rapper that seems hopeful is J.Cole IMO.

I made a mixtape of his shit and some old hov cuts and he doesn’t sound out of place.. Kids got bars and song writing ability..

22. baby jesus Says:

oye jorge

pero mandame esa vaina pa ka (nh)

23. Gravity Says:

Weezy lost it after C2 & LFLS..

24. Jersey*made*me Says:

Hov signed J Cole off a demo with Lights Please on it.That was a no brainer,IMO.

25. Black Brokaw Says:

Weezy!

26. &What?! Says:

When he was busted for a DUI near home in Georgia this past September, it seems Nas (aka Nasir Jones) was under the influence of marijuana!

According to the police report, “Mr. Jones had a green tongue with raised taste buds and his pulse was raised to 116 beats per minute.”

And not only did the car smell like “raw marijuana,” but police observed “eyelid tremors in both eyes and body tremors.”

Nas was so far gone that he failed the walking sobriety test by taking the wrong number of steps! He even admitted to smoking weed at his friend’s house before he hit the road.

27. why? Says:

Wayne made his Appetite for Destruction, G N’ R Lies, Use Your Illusion 1 and 2 and now the dude is on some Chinese Democracy shit. It’s basura.

28. Black Brokaw Says:

How many songs will have the word “fire” in the title?

29. D_Block_4_Life Says:

sent

30. Dewill Says:

Oh well, whose ready to watch Jersey Shore tonight?

LOL

*High-Fives all on site*

31. KingPoetic Says:

Take a look at my stripes, chest looks like a tiger arm
    and I’m hot as tiger balm, fire like a five-alarm
    And it’s set to Tire Barn, Get ya fire-fighter on….

32. Gravity Says:

LF: Young Artists are way too disrespectful these days than I’ve ever seen…. No gracefullness and that is part of why the music suffers…

33. Captain Planet Says:

I’m wit eskay, I’m unabashedly a Weezy fan and that No Ceilings brought back fond memories, but let’s skip to the Carter 4 already. Damn 4 already? … Time flies.

34. Jersey*made*me Says:

I’m wit eskay

faggot

35. Captain Planet Says:

And honestly the way sales are these days, it might be a wrong move to put this Rebirth out. I know Weezy buzz ain’t never been higher but who wants to take the chance of taking a L before the obviously more marketable product, Carter 4.

36. Captain Planet Says:

# Jersey*made*me Says:
    December 3rd, 2009 at 7:42 pm

I’m wit eskay

faggot

Forgot the no homo for the sexually insecure.

37. Jay Says:

—————————————————————————————-

Word… Niggaaz CAN NOT forget about No Ceilings.. Are you fuucking serious ??? They’re the same ones who at the end of the day, bump waynes shit… Carter 4 .. Weezy 4 President, Drizzy for Vice Wayne/Drake 2012 .. Lets go ! ha!

38. The Shot Clock aka I'm a Nahmerican Says:

I’m wit eskay

faggot

—–

*chuckles*

39. KingPoetic Says:

No ceilings is my shit.

Doesn’t mean this song isn’t cheeks though.

40. Captain Planet Says:

” And I’m easily influenced by the niggas that’s around me”

Every time I hear that, I can’t help but think of it as a cry for help. 6 months from now Drake’s addicted to syrup with 4 baby mommas. HAHA

41. baby jesus Says:

good lookin

42. b-ease Says:

might be a wrong move to put this Rebirth out

No “might” about it. Packaging it with the Young Money comp was a decent idea, but they dropped it. Now Wayne will flop. Mark my words.

43. Smoke Greene Says:

Now Wayne will flop. Mark my words.
    ========================
    Yeah, this shits gonna brick but the adversity only sets up Tha Carter 4 to be that much more important.

44. catch me up on jupiter Says:

That Wacka Flacka cat is kinda nice. Not lyrically, but on that ignorant shit. Why name yourself Wacka Flacka Flame though..

45. The Shot Clock aka I'm a Nahmerican Says:

yep.

they shoulda left it tucked under that YM album’s wings. cos Rebirth cannot fly on its own.

But I think the YM album is a gonna be a serious hit. serious.

46. verses Says:

catch me up on jupiter Says:
    December 3rd, 2009 at 7:59 pm

That Wacka Flacka cat is kinda nice.

^^^^^^^^^^^^

Kill Yourself.

Then get reincarnated and kill yourself again.

*no shots*

47. Harlem World Says:

Jesus fires shots back at Jay-Z after Empire State of Mind jab.

“How can niggas talk about sales and mock me,
    When my Holy Bible just sold over 5 billion copies”

I
    Will
    Not
    Lose

48. JDS aka The Fiendish Dr. Woo Says:

Customs & USPS better release and deliver my package from China tomorrow, complete and intact, or i’m suplexing my mailman on sight

49. verses Says:

# Harlem World Says:
    December 3rd, 2009 at 8:02 pm

Jesus fires shots back at Jay-Z after Empire State of Mind jab.

“How can niggas talk about sales and mock me,
    When my Holy Bible just sold over 5 billion copies”

I
    Will
    Not
    Lose

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

DEAD.

50. &What?! Says:

Man’s indisputed
    and deep-booted
    funk smoke that leaves your brains booted
    This bad M.C.
    with stamina like Bruce Jenner
    the winner
    Tasting M.C.’s for dinner

51. JDS aka The Fiendish Dr. Woo Says:

*chuckles heartily @ Harlem World’s comment*

52. &What?! Says:

THIS GUCCI MANE IS FUCKING FIYAAAH!

53. pulse Says:

priceless>rebirth
    *straight face*

54. Jersey*made*me Says:

But Jesus ain’t got no Grammys,or BET Awards,Beyonce look better than them bible bitches,and Jesus never had a Jesus peice.

55. jnelly Says:

worse shit ever. people be all on wayne d**k and he is horrible. a bunch of metaphors and no content. this dude sold millions of cds and he kisses another man on the mouth what is the world coming to. this fag piercing his lip and all that gay sh*t.

56. Jersey*made*me Says:

THIS GUCCI MANE IS FUCKING FIYAAAH!

I can’t keep up with all this slang,they call trash FIYAAAH now?Smh.

57. &What?! Says:

I can’t keep up with all this slang,they call trash FIYAAAH now?Smh.

I hate Gucci Mane.. but this album is hot.

58. &What?! Says:

The song with Wayne and Cam is ill

59. verses Says:

# Jersey*made*me Says:
    December 3rd, 2009 at 8:09 pm

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

*jesus turns water to wine*

*waits to see if jay can turn water into ace of spades*

60. JDS aka The Fiendish Dr. Woo Says:

Jigga Warriors on Jesus diss:

“nah Jay shouldnt respond. whats in it for him? ’cause if he wins, he’ll go down as the nigga that shitted on Jesus”

“Jay aint worried about that sandal rockin’ nigga. he on planes sippin’ mojitos with Bono & Heidi Klum. can Jesus say that? NOO!”

“fuck dat niglet Jezus. he gay anyways. hangin’ off a poll bare-chested and in his drawls in front of a crowd of dudes. smh”

“you Jesus Warriors are disgusting b… quoting that niggas lines like they was gospel… ‘fuck outta here!”

# Jersey*made*me Says:
    December 3rd, 2009 at 6:55 pm

^Cosignature

62. why? Says:

63. Harlem World Says:

Jigga Warriors on Jesus diss:

*Roffles out of chair*

64. A Chick Says:

Drake was at my job the other day and i missed it#thiscantbelife

65. JDS aka The Fiendish Dr. Woo Says:

A miracle would be if Jay could move the Nets to Brooklyn and if they miraculously became a top 10 team. the people he’s helping displace could get to keep the housing they were promised.

Cory Gunz “Cannon” >

67. Zee! Says:

Lord have mercy, Jesus Christ, he’s just nice, he just slice like a ginzu.

68. Smoke Greene Says:

this nigga ain’t cipher material.
    =====================
    Wayne would get mad ooh’a & ahh’s in a cipher

69. Shooter Mcgavin Says:

“Jay aint worried about that sandal rockin’ nigga.”
    lol the irony

70. A Chick Says:

D. Billz Says:

December 3rd, 2009 at 8:25 pm
    Cory Gunz “Cannon” >
    ———–
    Speaking of…I can’t wait to see the next freshman 15 lineup

71. The Shot Clock aka I'm a Nahmerican Says:

Rich Off Cocaine deserves a Grammy.

72. A Chick Says:

@Harlem World

Yo i saw your article on Ghostwritin…do u know who wrote Foxy’s first album?

73. verses Says:

# JDS aka The Fiendish Dr. Woo Says:
    December 3rd, 2009 at 8:17 pm

Jigga Warriors on Jesus diss:

^^^^^^^^^^
    DEAD…..oh shit…

74. JDS aka The Fiendish Dr. Woo Says:

this nigga ain’t cipher material.
    =====================
    Wayne would get mad ooh’a & ahh’s in a cipher

lol

i cant tell if this is dry humor or true opinion but its funny either way

75. JDS aka The Fiendish Dr. Woo Says:

*a real opinion

76. jnelly Says:

Gucci mane is the worst. Ya’ll be lovin all this Country ass rap. He should be nominated for best country album. that dude is straight trash.

77. Frank Says:

Jeezy and Drama squashed their beef. They llive on 107.9 right now.

78. Smoke Greene Says:

Jeezy and Drama squashed their beef.
    ==========================
    ghey

79. b-ease Says:

Rich Off Cocaine deserves a Grammy.

Yes, yes it does.

80. b-ease Says:

Rich Off Cocaine deserves a Grammy.

Yes, yes it does.

81. b-ease Says:

Jeezy and Drama squashed their beef.
    ==========================
    ghey

Yes, yes it is.

82. Harlem World Says:

Yo i saw your article on Ghostwritin…do u know who wrote Foxy’s first album?

Im not too sure, Foxy’s had mad ghostwriters from Jigga to Shyne to Cormega. I know Jay wrote a lot of her tracks on Ill Na Na though.

83. b-ease Says:

Her brother Gavin wrote alot of her material on Broken Silence. Dude sounded JUST like Fab on the Firm album. A year before anybody heard Fab.

84. Mr. Iceberg Slim Says:

Nas stay losin

Nas Cops A DUI!

Oh Nas. Mr. Nasir Jones reportedly copped a DUI close to his Georgia home on September 10th. TMZ just copped the report today that says he was arrested, booked and charges are pending.

And this DUI could affect his custody issues if push come to shove. He’s actually in court today for his divorce proceedings.

TMZ has obtained the police report, which says, “Mr. Jones had a green tongue with raised taste buds and his pulse was raised to 116 beats per minute.”

The arresting officer says he observed “eyelid tremors in both eyes and body tremors.” Cops say the car smelled of “raw marijuana.”

Nas told officers he had been smoking weed at his friend’s house before he was busted.

Nas flunked one of the field sobriety tests — the walking test — by taking the wrong number of steps.

85. A Chick Says:

@ HW @ b-ease

Appreciate it’!
    Shyts kinda sad but it makes sense. Almost everything since Ill Na Na was trash and i couldnt understand why for the longest time.

86. Mr. Iceberg Slim Says:

Smh @ nas snitchin on his self

87. derek Says:

another gta3 flashback radio song sampled smh…

first->rick ross-put it to the limit

second->lil wayne-shes on fire

my guess for third->kanye west-im hot tonight lol

88. Gravity Says:

DTR not being on the Grammy list makes the hiphop nominations wack.

808’s deserves a nod too. Smh @ whitey snobbing Ye ‘cos of that Swift move..

89. Harlem World Says:

That Mase soundalike was her brother? He had the Mase flow down to perfection!

90. catch me up on jupiter Says:

Refill already leaked? Where the hell do these guys keep their albums locked up

91. Mr. Iceberg Slim Says:

Gravity Says:

December 3rd, 2009 at 8:55 pm
    DTR not being on the Grammy list makes the hiphop nominations wack.

808’s deserves a nod too. Smh @ whitey snobbing Ye ‘cos of that Swift move..

Co sign, i wud hav luv for ross to won and had to make a speach, he wud have had everyone from dade county on the stage, them crackas wud have been shook, gunplay on the grammy stage, classic

92. Jersey*made*me Says:

A Chick Says:

December 3rd, 2009 at 8:22 pm
    Drake was at my job the other day and i missed it#thiscantbelife

Drive thru or did he come in and order?

93. A Chick Says:

Gravity Says:

December 3rd, 2009 at 8:55 pm
    DTR not being on the Grammy list makes the hiphop nominations wack.

808’s deserves a nod too. Smh @ whitey snobbing Ye ‘cos of that Swift move..
    ———–
    The Dream is the one who really got “snubbed.” Dude influenced half the songs that came out over the past 2 years and got not 1 nod.

# b-ease Says:
    December 3rd, 2009 at 8:39 pm

Rich Off Cocaine deserves a Grammy.

Yes, yes it does.

^ YES! (c) Marv Albert, and it should also be performed at the event as well.

95. A Chick Says:

Jersey*made*me Says:

December 3rd, 2009 at 8:57 pm
    A Chick Says:

December 3rd, 2009 at 8:22 pm
    Drake was at my job the other day and i missed it#thiscantbelife

Drive thru or did he come in and order?
    ———–
    lol!
    Yo where u been hiding at budden? Ain’t seen u post in a min..

96. Jersey*made*me Says:

Niggas with female bodies don’t deserve Grammys.FACT.

# Jersey*made*me Says:
    December 3rd, 2009 at 8:57 pm

A Chick Says:

December 3rd, 2009 at 8:22 pm
    Drake was at my job the other day and i missed it#thiscantbelife

Drive thru or did he come in and order?

^ you know I click-clack where you and your menz at

98. Jersey*made*me Says:

@A Chick

I been in the gym getting right, so when u see me you gone rush me.

99. The Shot Clock aka I'm a Nahmerican Says:

Niggas with female bodies don’t deserve Grammys.FACT.

DEAD!

They definitely snubbed Rawse from the Grammy’s though. “Magnificent” was in heavy ro’.

101. A Chick Says:

I been in the gym getting right, so when u see me you gone rush me.

——-
    Whateva mane. The median income in your state barely cracks 60k.
    I don’t like blue collar types. :/

102. The Shot Clock aka I'm a Nahmerican Says:

808’s deserves a nod too. Smh @ whitey snobbing Ye ‘cos of that Swift move..

yes and no.

I mean Kanye knows the game. He plays the game and uses the game to his advantage, but he made a wrong move and the game will punish him for it, and that’s how it should be.

its rules to this shit.

103. Harlem World Says:

I heard 808’s didnt get a nomination? Is that true?

104. Jersey*made*me Says:

A Chick Says:

December 3rd, 2009 at 9:06 pm
    I been in the gym getting right, so when u see me you gone rush me.

——-
    Whateva mane. The median income in your state barely cracks 60k.
    I don’t like blue collar types. :/

I would tackle you for that,but they made the “horse collar” illegal.

105. PHENOMENON Says:

Jesus to Jay-Z [Camel]:

“You’re just a worker and your boss is my man”

106. PHENOMENON Says:

A Chick Says:

December 3rd, 2009 at 9:06 pm
    I been in the gym getting right, so when u see me you gone rush me.

^ ^
    You’d better be!!

I’ve got 5OO Dollars riding on you.

107. Jersey*made*me Says:

I heard 808’s didnt get a nomination? Is that true?

He’ll think twice before he fuck with another whitey.I heard dude don’t even drink milk no more.

108. Harlem World Says:

Damn, they shitted on Kanye.

109. Beyonder Says:

She = He = Krillin, AKA Birdman AKA Heineken Brown Bottle Head

110. EnglandRepresent Says:

She don’t remember shit, just the two hits, her hittin the floor andme hittin the clits

^^Who said that?

111. Black Brokaw Says:

most of yall were shitting on 808’s when it first dropped. now you wanna say he got snubbed…psshh yall niggaz WACK

112. NovemberEnd aka What Do You Mean Teenager What Age Are We Talking About Says:

just finished watching the Math Hoffa vs T-Rex battle….Math Hoffa def won..

113. Beyonder Says:

O, and who put AutoTune on them damn snares….calm-the-hell-down on that pad on the MPC…

114. Black Brokaw Says:

fairweather flipfloppin ass niegros

115. PHENOMENON Says:

# EnglandRepresent Says:
    December 3rd, 2009 at 9:19 pm

^^Who said that?

^ ^
    I’m going to pretend you didn’t know BIG said that.

116. PHENOMENON Says:

8O8’s was very good. I loved it.

Looking back, I really don’t give a sh*t about what happened to Taylor Swift.

Big Freakin’ Dealio!!

117. D_Block_4_Life Says:

Hell fucking yeah Rich off Cocaina should of won a grammy.

Freedom Intro >>>>>>

118. Black Brokaw Says:

Mannie Fresh would still be with Wayne and Baby but he didn’t wanna get down with B

# Black Brokaw Says:
    December 3rd, 2009 at 9:20 pm

fairweather flipfloppin ass niegros

^Name names.

120. D_Block_4_Life Says:

8O8’s
    Dope

D_Block_4_Life Says:
    December 3rd, 2009 at 9:25 pm

Hell fucking yeah Rich off Cocaina should of won a grammy.

^It should be mandatory that he perform that song at every Black college graduation until he retires.

122. landlord Says:

DTR and 808’s both sucked…

i still cant understand why people like them shits …

123. b-ease Says:

DTR and sucked…

No land, no it didn’t.

124. Daily Drug Says:

Drugs dealt

125. Daily Drug Says:

Deal Drugs?

126. Harlem World Says:

Grammy Awards

* 2010: Best Rap Album – R.O.O.T.S. (Nominated)

Damn!

127. Daily Drug Says:

Dealr Drug

128. Peklo Says:

DTR and 808s def should have gotten nods. There simply aren’t any excuses for that.

129. Daily Drug Says:

Grammy Awards

* 2010: Best Rap Album – R.O.O.T.S. (Nominated)

Damn!

^37 years of hard work finally pays off!

130. D_Block_4_Life Says:

DTR & 808’s both sucked…

Lol, sure you’re right.

131. kevfrescura de talco Says:

Rich Off Cocaine deserves a Grammy.

sizzle!

i am originalfake’d down to the socks. iceberg jacket: check. Y-3 ‘didas: check.
    i would hit a bar in the hood but i don’t feel like outshining and upseting the commoners. plus if my flannel kaws shirt catches some dizzy broads drink ima havta spazz.

why?

“cause i’m sittin on top of the world and i’m not coming dooooown.”(c) avery

and my snow bunny attracts the rudolph nosed patrons. oww.

132. D_Block_4_Life Says:

Lol..imagine

133. kevfrescura de talco Says:

* 2010: Best Rap Album – R.O.O.T.S. (Nominated)

who the fuks this? not the legendary is it?

134. verses Says:

I sincerely hopes that Flo Rida wins. Just to fuck up the matrix even more.

135. Daily Drug Says:

I still only heard the singles from 808s…mighta lost. NiggAs is spoilt, too lazy to download from the link I got and if a CD dont say 6.99 to 9.99 I dont know how to pay for it.

136. Frank Says:

WTF? Gucci just called into the Jeezy/Drama convo.

137. Daily Drug Says:

WTF? Gucci just called into the Jeezy/Drama convo.

^They shooting over the phone?

138. kevfrescura de talco Says:

oh its flo-rida……

damn these young white girls have garnered great placement for this dude.

word to mah chics in the hood don’t listen to this cat.

how the fuk!?

139. Frank Says:

They shooting over the phone?

^ Jeezy didn’t sound too thrilled. Gucci/Drama did most of the talking and Jeezy told him to keep his head up.

140. Daily Drug Says:

Flo Rida should be on the pop list….its goin take them anouther 20 years to realize what rap is pop and what isnt….why dont they add Britney Spears to R & B?

141. Mag Says:

And then people down talk BISD?

142. Daily Drug Says:

Ahh I see

143. Captain Planet Says:

# Jersey*made*me Says:
    December 3rd, 2009 at 9:12 pm

I heard 808’s didnt get a nomination? Is that true?

HAHAH

“Amber! what’s this shit you got in here wit my cereal??? You know I don’t touch that shit no more! Get me some Perrier in this bitch!”

144. Dewill Says:

WTF??!!!

145. Captain Planet Says:

>>>Jeezy told him to keep his head up.

Word? Jeezy probably tryna keep him on the phone long enought to get his coordinates. HAHA

146. Daily Drug Says:

*Captain Obvious’s it up*

Taylor Swift owe Kanye royalties…or ad revenue

147. Daily Drug Says:

That is all

148. Captain Planet Says:

>>>Queer eye for the straight guy and Kamala the wrestler don’t deserve a fuckin’ Grammy!!!

Word? But the MIAMI Hulk Hogan do? Iz that you Flo Rida???

149. Captain Planet Says:

>>>>Taylor Swift owe Kanye royalties…or ad revenue

Word. You think Ye smashed?

150. Premier Says:

kevfrescura de talco Says:
    December 3rd, 2009 at 9:36 pm

* 2010: Best Rap Album – R.O.O.T.S. (Nominated)

who the fuks this? not the legendary is it?

unfortunately its Flo-rida

151. Frank Says:

Soon gonna hear Gucci got murked in prison.

152. kevfrescura de talco Says:

Word? But the MIAMI Hulk Hogan do? Iz that you Flo Rida???

lol. all very accurate comparisons.

153. Mag Says:

Taylor Swift owe Kanye royalties…or ad revenue

Nope. Her tween fanbase actually buys records.

154. Premier Says:

Word? But the MIAMI Hulk Hogan do? Iz that you Flo Rida???

lol!

155. kevfrescura de talco Says:

Word. You think Ye smashed?

nah. she fuk w/the ambiguously gay werewolf from twilight.

156. Yeah Right Says:

The Shot Clock aka I’m a Nahmerican Says:

December 3rd, 2009 at 8:30 pm
    Rich Off Cocaine deserves a Grammy.

No it doesn’t. Shit should’ve been called “Full on Pancakes” or something with some fucking credibility.

Artists shouldn’t cake off of making lazy attempts at Drug Rap. Rich Off Cocaine is lazy as shit and won’t get your shit played on the radio. Clipse, Jay, and many others can talk about slanging because they use metaphors and shit to cover up the implication of coke dealing.

Ross’ song, no joke is one of the best songs released this year. Musically, it smashes some niggas entire albums. The problem is, I don’t believe a fucking word Ross is saying and if I’m a Grammy voter, I have a problem with that. Also, the record got ZERO spins and ZERO airplay on cable. Nobody’s going to let their little white kids hear about getting Rich Off Cocaine. Hear a nigga boast about something that didn’t fucking happen to him.

Should’ve called the song “Bitch, I Need Rogaine”, that’s more credible than Rich Off Cocaine.

I think that song makes me madder than anything because he fucking ruined the song with ducktales.

157. Captain Planet Says:

Iverson crying at his press conference annoucing his return to Sixers

That would be some Cinderella shit if he had to come all the way back to the team that started it all to make another championship run. But it won’t happen, we can still dream tho “Anything is Possssssibbbllleee” (c) KG

158. kevfrescura de talco Says:

Rich Off Cocaine is lazy as shit

nope!

RAWSERS!

159. Yeah Right Says:

Why doesn’t Avery Storm have a fire album? Avery Storm’s album should engulf the Eastern seaboard.

160. b-ease Says:

*Captain Obvious’s it up*

Taylor Swift owe Kanye royalties…or ad revenue

Nope. She was the most popular (in terms) of sales in the country before the ‘Ye incident.

161. Captain Planet Says:

>>>nah. she fuk w/the ambiguously gay werewolf from twilight.

HAHA That reminds me, Flo Rida looks like a light skinned buff Wesley Snipes in Blade

162. b-ease Says:

Sales should have been in parentheses too.

163. Captain Planet Says:

This nigga Flo Rida’s forehead could give Tyra’s a run for her money

164. Captain Planet Says:

This nigga Flo Rida got the laser point Steve Harvey line up but no jokes

165. Jersey*made*me Says:

If yall niggas think these crackers gone give that fat,greasy,slew footed ,lying ass nigga a Grammy,yall got another thought coming.

166. Yeah Right Says:

Captain Planet Says:

December 3rd, 2009 at 9:58 pm
    This nigga Flo Rida’s forehead could give Tyra’s a run for her money

167. Captain Planet Says:

The Grammy people might just give Flo Rida the Grammy cause if he win, Kanye ain’t even gonna show up next time to make a seen

168. Flo Rida Says:

Why all the hate towards me on this webiste? Why y’all assassinate. I’s got the tightest flow, tightest rhymes, i have bigger jewellery, bigger cars, bigger hoes and a bigger receding hairline than all those wack ass rappers.

169. Officer Duscrom Says:

Fuck the grammy’s

170. b-ease Says:

@ Yea Right

Part of the genius of Rich Off Cocaine was just how blatant it was (along with the incredible rhymes, beat, and hook). Us saying it shouldve won a Grammy is us commenting on its dopeness, not a real expectation of a Grammy nod. Of course it wasn’t going to get fucking nominated.

171. b-ease Says:

Oh yea, and “popular” should have been followed by “artist”. I fucked that comment all up.

172. Captain Planet Says:

>>>Flo-Rida, Ross and Ne-Yo should start up Hair Club for Black Men. Shits an epidemic.

Word. Flo Rida was heated at Birdman cause he was about to get a star that big right on his forehead

173. b-ease Says:

^^ Right, because as we all know, every other rapper that talks about moving weight is being 100% honest.

174. Gravity Says:

808’s is not every1’s cup of tea.. I enjoyed that album and actually bought retail..

@ that point I could relate to the aggressive emotional content.. HAHA, really though, it would be considered genius with time..

175. Frank Says:

Jeezy had no idea Gucci was going to call in, Drama put him on the spot there. That’s fucked up, no wonder the interview ended right after that.

176. D_Block_4_Life Says:

Word.

177. b-ease Says:

178. JDS aka The Fiendish Dr. Woo Says:

lol

179. Captain Planet Says:

>>>You know what’s funny, we’re shitting on Flor-Ridas album, but NONE if us have heard it. I mean, Im assuming it’s horrible, but I don’t really know this to be fact.

Word. But we got our ear to the ground, I’ll be damned if the old white folks at the Grammys gonna be the first one to tell us we sleeping on the second Illimatic

180. Yeah Right Says:

b-ease Says:

December 3rd, 2009 at 10:02 pm
    @ Yea Right

I don’t give a shit about the rhymes because they weren’t THAT hot. In my opinion, that was an Avery Storm song featuring Rick Ross.

The beat and the hook were insane. Best JUSTICE League production in my opinion. The song is still great, yeah, but it had the potential to be huge for Ross. I feel like he sold that whole project short.

But then again, “Maybach Music” should’ve been fucking huge and it didn’t take off at all.

181. Peklo Says:

# b-ease Says:
    December 3rd, 2009 at 10:06 pm

>>>i tried to listen. i couldn’t. my computer shut down. ipod turned off. car battery died and i passed out. i got rushed to the emergency room with 50. our drs told us not to subject ourselves to joe or hairline ever again

182. Yeah Right Says:

183. Gravity Says:

Fact If Ross woulda been smart, he would have all these naysayers scrutinizing his lyrics and realism..

IMO, Ross coke raps is more believable than Rae’s..

Why does Rae get a pass but Ross don’t??

184. b-ease Says:

The song is still great, yeah

And that’s all we’re saying.

185. Captain Planet Says:

My favorite joint of 808s is “Street Lights” … Let me knnnnooooww….

186. Peklo Says:

>>>THIS. Ross was on point, but what avery and justice league murdered that shit. that was fbook profile worhty haha

187. D_Block_4_Life Says:

Why does Rae get a pass but Ross don’t??
    You know this actually sounds like a serious question right? I actually have something to say about this (supporting your argument) but it’s irrelevant…

188. Yeah Right Says:

b-ease Says:

December 3rd, 2009 at 10:05 pm

Most of those songs are probably garbage. This was a great song.

189. Gravity Says:

You shouldn’t believe Rich Off Cocaine anymore than you believe “I Got A Story To Tell” .. appraise it on the art..

SMH @ the double standards..

190. Captain Planet Says:

>>>Grammy talk aside though, “Rich Off Cocaine” is one of my favorite tracks. Definitely has a great story. I just don’t believe a word of it.

Ross didn’t have to go and tell us he be fucking these groupies anal. We didn’t need to know all that.

191. b-ease Says:

Why does Rae get a pass but Ross don’t??

^^ Because William Roberts was a correctional officer. I think the dopeness of his work this year makes that irrelevant, but I do understand where the Rawse haters are coming from.

192. JDS aka The Fiendish Dr. Woo Says:

lol

but speaking of Illmatic, my girl pre-ordered Dyson’s new Born To Use Mics book as 1 of my christmas gifts. anyone else checking that out?

i read the preface on amazon i think. seems cool, if not a little heavy-handed in regards to stating the albums importance and symbolism.

193. Captain Planet Says:

Ay yall think Dream is right? Did he get robbed? That was some tight competition for R&B Record of the year tho.

194. The Shot Clock aka I'm a Nahmerican Says:

*King of the HIll’s it up*

*is Rich off Propane*

195. b-ease Says:

Word.

196. Gravity Says:

I completely lost my train of commenting right here!! lol

What I had meant to say was, if Ross was honesrt upront.. ni99as would be croning him king!!

DTR is harder than BP3 but just as dope.

197. verses Says:

Is katy Perry nominated again?

She should win the grammy for the most fuckable pop tart out there at the moment.

198. D_Block_4_Life Says:

LF: Crime Wave is hard (II).

199. Captain Planet Says:

>>>Is katy Perry nominated again?

I’m mad she left that nigga from Gym Class Heroes for the dirty British comedian. I heard Travis McCoy back on the pills over that shit.

200. Gravity Says:

Because William Roberts was a correctional officer.

True story: I ddn’t believe half of the cocaine raps Ross was spitting b4 being ousted as C.O.
    But his artistry and lyricism on DTR and general improvement as MC on that record is undeniable!!

Nonetheless, being a C.O dn’t bar you from dealing dope.. He coulda easily flipped that story in his favor.. SMH, thats where Ross got his connect..sheeit

He needs better spinnas ( no sprewell)

201. The Shot Clock aka I'm a Nahmerican Says:

S

M

H

202. Yeah Right Says:

Gravity Says:

December 3rd, 2009 at 10:15 pm

SMH @ the double standards..

I *hope* Biggie wasn’t in a nigga’s ass [II].

203. PHENOMENON Says:

# The Shot Clock aka I’m a Nahmerican Says:
    December 3rd, 2009 at 10:18 pm

*King of the HIll’s it up*

*is Rich off Propane*

^ ^
    And that’s not even counting Propane Accessories!!

204. Dewill Says:

Fuck what u heard!! I’m watching Jersey Shore doing the Guido fist pump!!!
    Lol

205. Captain Planet Says:

>>>The Daily Beast reports that as of Wednesday evening, the deal is that Elin gets $5 million just to stay, and the prenup agreement is being revised to give her up to an additional $55 million.

Mayne this renegotiating the prenup when a nigga cheat is new to me, usually they just take the money and dip. But this better from her point of view she keep living the life not worrying about money, got Tiger on a leash and if shit go south she still got the money waiting for her. Damn she’s set, Tiger fucked up.

206. verses Says:

# Captain Planet Says:
    December 3rd, 2009 at 10:22 pm

>>>Is katy Perry nominated again?

^^^^^^^^^^^^^

207. The Shot Clock aka I'm a Nahmerican Says:

And that’s not even counting Propane Accessories!!

lol….i forgot about them.

208. Gravity Says:

I *hope* Biggie wasn’t in a nigga’s ass [II].

Big is king of most ayo lyrics in hiphop as I know it.. Lol

and asked my lord
    to keep me clear
    from the devil

Cause my girl…

She-She’s on fire

(Yeahhhh)

But everything is so cool…

(Yeah)

(Yeah)

(End)

ADD ME ON TWITTER @ZONEOUTSPACE
    REBIRTH AND WEAREYOUNGMONEY
    12/21 CHRISTMAS SEASON

210. b-ease Says:

Nobody did, but you know as well as I do that working for or with law enforcement is a cardinal sin in hiphop. You’re right, the denial hurt him, cause I’d been hearing those CO rumors almost two years previous.

211. Captain Planet Says:

>>>if its the guy im thinkin off (none), i honestly thought that dude was straight queer. What is is with broads goin for douche bag fags? She is still fuckable though…can see how she would fuck a dude up mentally as well

Mayne I would be doing some crazy shit if she left me for that loser.

212. Yeah Right Says:

The Shot Clock aka I’m a Nahmerican Says:

December 3rd, 2009 at 10:23 pm

S

M

H

213. b-ease Says:

Katy Perry has the illest smowbunny titties I’ve ever seen. I want to nurse from them.

214. JDS aka The Fiendish Dr. Woo Says:

can see how she would fuck a dude up mentally as well

if you’ve ever seen the flick 500 Days Of Summer, i bet she’s just like the chick in that movie. she even looks like that broad Zooey Deschanel a little bit.

215. Captain Planet Says:

>>>Should’ve found a Cuban jumpoff. Stay silent til the end. Hit you up on the pre-paid like it’s no problem. These Beckys want to call the house phone and shit like they’re royalty.

HAHA But don’t play like a black chick woulda showed up at Tiger’s crib like she lived there

216. Captain Planet Says:

wouldna*

217. The Shot Clock aka I'm a Nahmerican Says:

These Beckys want to call the house phone and shit like they’re royalty.

true.

218. Yeah Right Says:

Gravity Says:

December 3rd, 2009 at 10:26 pm
    I *hope* Biggie wasn’t in a nigga’s ass [II].

Big is king of most ayo lyrics in hiphop as I know it.. Lol

Snoop and Dre had some mad homo lyrics back in the day. West Coast Diss songs got mad homo in the early 90s because of that prison mentality these cats rolled with (getting fucked in the ass = you a bitch. me fucking you = i have power (pause)).

219. The Shot Clock aka I'm a Nahmerican Says:

also true

220. Gravity Says:

Overstood.

__________________________________________________________________

How do y’all quit your pain, will it all go away if I bought you a range? (c) William H.

Society stays fucked b’cos of decisions like these..

221. The Shot Clock aka I'm a Nahmerican Says:

bullshit.

222. Yeah Right Says:

Captain Planet Says:

December 3rd, 2009 at 10:30 pm

Nigga I said CUBAN.

223. Captain Planet Says:

Damn them Clipse niggas 30+?????!?! They act/dress much younger (no homo?)

224. verses Says:

# b-ease Says:
    December 3rd, 2009 at 10:29 pm

^^^^^^^^^^

I have a dream where she becomes a flop musically and decides to get into pron…she would become an overnight sensation.

225. Captain Planet Says:

>>>Nigga I said CUBAN.

I feel yall I just was making sure you weren’t going to hard on the Beckys. Nigga got a soft spot for em. Ha!

226. The Shot Clock aka I'm a Nahmerican Says:

if u ever spent a warm summer evening in Miami, u realize how genius that track is.

227. Yeah Right Says:

The Shot Clock aka I’m a Nahmerican Says:

December 3rd, 2009 at 10:33 pm

bullshit.

If you give Clipse, 50, Raekwon, Joell Ortiz, Rakim, Jay-Z or TI that song and it’s a wrap. The song was hot, the rhymes were better than 40% of the music made this year, but it played second fiddle to the beat and the hook.

228. JDS aka The Fiendish Dr. Woo Says:

nooo.. Chritina Hendricks from MadMen ftw

consult Google

229. JDS aka The Fiendish Dr. Woo Says:

lol although you did say “ive ever seen”… but still

230. Captain Planet Says:

nooo.. Chritina Hendricks from MadMen ftw

consult Google

This man speaks the truth.

231. The Shot Clock aka I'm a Nahmerican Says:

maybe T.I., the rest of them….smh

Jigga WAS second fiddle on every single track on BP3 except maybe Thank You. He would’ve been even less important than Ross on the track.

Rawse’s voice and flow worked perfectly with that song. Sure the hook and beat are most of it, but the song never would’ve come together and had that same feeling without Rawse on it (n)

232. Yeah Right Says:

The Shot Clock aka I’m a Nahmerican Says:

December 3rd, 2009 at 10:37 pm

I’m gonna stop talking about the track because y’all ain’t hearing me. I think the track is great. No hate on the track. I think in a perfect world it would sweep the Grammys. I just see the song as being a hit. It’s wrong of me though to expect someone to sacrifice their artistic side to get a hit, I hear you. I just think the song was better than it’s outcome, which is, just another underrated album track.

233. Jz Says:

Captain Planet Says:

December 3rd, 2009 at 10:10 pm
    My favorite joint of 808s is “Street Lights” … Let me knnnnooooww….

——————–

best song on the album with “say you will” a close second.

234. Mag Says:

# verses Says:
    December 3rd, 2009 at 10:20 pm

Is katy Perry nominated again?

Katy perry Tits > ________

235. b-ease Says:

nooo.. Chritina Hendricks from MadMen ftw

I’m mad at myself, because I’ve been a Christina supporter for a while now. But I don’t want to nurse on hers per se, I want to be enveloped by them. Like a blanket. Made of titty.

236. Yeah Right Says:

Jz Says:

December 3rd, 2009 at 10:46 pm
    Captain Planet Says:

December 3rd, 2009 at 10:10 pm
    My favorite joint of 808s is “Street Lights” … Let me knnnnooooww….

——————–

best song on the album with “say you will” a close second.

I think “Paranoid” (the original, not the video version) was pretty cool too.

It’s a shame that 808s will be thought of as the stop gap in between Graduation and ‘Ye’s follow up. It’s the “Here, My Dear” of this generation.

237. D_Block_4_Life Says:

Yo, not for nothing but Drake “Fear” really is an epic song…underrated depth…

238. b-ease Says:

you give Clipse, 50, Raekwon, Joell Ortiz, Rakim, Jay-Z or

Hold on, Joell Ortiz?!?

*dead*

239. verses Says:

# b-ease Says:
    December 3rd, 2009 at 10:47 pm

…I want to be enveloped by them. Like a blanket. Made of titty.

^^^^^^^

LMAO…best comment thus far.

240. catch me up on jupiter Says:

How bout that Diggy Simmons

241. JDS aka The Fiendish Dr. Woo Says:

I want to be enveloped by them. Like a blanket. Made of titty.

haha

preaching to the choir ‘ease

242. The Shot Clock aka I'm a Nahmerican Says:

How bout that Diggy Simmons

243. Yeah Right Says:

b-ease Says:

December 3rd, 2009 at 10:49 pm
    you give Clipse, 50, Raekwon, Joell Ortiz, Rakim, Jay-Z or

Hold on, Joell Ortiz?!?

*dead*

Okay, I pulled a hamstring on that one.

244. PHENOMENON Says:

# catch me up on jupiter Says:
    December 3rd, 2009 at 10:50 pm

How bout that Diggy Simmons

^ ^
    That was a surprise.

Diggy > JoJo??

245. JDS aka The Fiendish Dr. Woo Says:

How bout that Diggy Simmons

i’ve been laughing all day about that kid actually being kind of nice in comparison to his brother

like i said before, Jojo is gonna cry once Diggy inherits the royal shell toes

246. why? Says:

^ Being in Miami for a few days is pretty good, pretty, pretty, pretty, pretty good.

Curb Your Enthusiasm >

247. Yeah Right Says:

catch me up on jupiter Says:

December 3rd, 2009 at 10:50 pm
    How bout that Diggy Simmons

Jojo is gonna Cain and Abel that little nigga one day.

248. Mag Says:

nooo.. Chritina Hendricks from MadMen ftw

consult Google

I got season 1 Mad Men on Blu-Ray waiting by the PS3. Black Friday $10 FTW

249. catch me up on jupiter Says:

Bringin in the currency and that nigga a real hot spitta – Diggy

250. JDS aka The Fiendish Dr. Woo Says:

*JB Smoove on Curb Your Enthusiasm >

“You gotta get in dat ass Larry! Open that shit up, step inside that ass, spraypaint your mothafuckin’ name in that ass, let them know you were there Larry”

251. Gravity Says:

best song on the album with “say you will” a close second.

The joint with weezy >>>>

Just blast that shit on a good stereo and pay attention to the lyrics..

252. Mag Says:

Curb Your Enthusiasm >

Speaking of Curb your enthusiasm…

Has anyone seen his movie “Whatever Works”. I just cant stand woody Allen’s pederass.

Can someone cosign on the flick?

253. verses Says:

FML I havent been this hung over at work in ages…

254. Mag Says:

*JB Smoove on Curb Your Enthusiasm >
    youtube.com/watch?v=-ZWc38whLvg

255. Yeah Right Says:

Mag Says:

December 3rd, 2009 at 10:59 pm
    Curb Your Enthusiasm >

Speaking of Curb your enthusiasm…

Can someone cosign on the flick?

Just saw that shit on Netflix, thought about copping.
    Woody Allen films are mad cool though.

256. Captain Planet Says:

Curb Your Enthusiasm >

Larry David >>>

He should get Cam on the show

257. Yeah Right Says:

verses Says:

December 3rd, 2009 at 11:00 pm
    FML I havent been this hung over at work in ages…

Better cop a V8.

258. Captain Planet Says:

christina hendricks look like she give great dome too

259. Mag Says:

verses Says:

December 3rd, 2009 at 11:00 pm
    FML I havent been this hung over at work in ages…

Better cop a Vitamin Water: Revive ( NOT50Drink)

260. 730promo Says:

wretch 32 used the same sample as this and murked it

big up the uk

eskay please start posting some uk dudes on here!!! sway/lowkey/klashnakoff!!!

261. Captain Planet Says:

Wow

diggy >>>> jojo

262. verses Says:

# Yeah Right Says:
    December 3rd, 2009 at 11:05 pm

verses Says:

December 3rd, 2009 at 11:00 pm
    FML I havent been this hung over at work in ages…

Better cop a V8.

i should off just fuckin called in sick today…wifey was sleepin on the couch when i woke up this morning…said i stumbled into bed and was so fucked up, she couldnt handle it and couldnt carry me to the couch..so she cussed me out, realised i was passed out…left a bucket next to the bed, and moved to the couch…

263. Jersey*made*me Says:

Any nigga playing pro ball in Miami or L.A. won.

Real rap, Rawse could’ve been the one who locked me up and me in central bookings for over 12 hours for taking a piss in front of Norma Jeans back in ’04 … I would have every right to hate his guts until DTR dropped. That’s just how dope that fuckin’ album is. Shit. I’da probably actually drove to Best Buy and copped it just so I can show it to the homies on some, “yo, this the nigga that locked me up… yo shit fire tho”.

I’m not even joking. Maybe a little… but not really.

265. saxx Says:

the worst

266. LIL WAYNE – “ON FIRE” | Generation-Hiphop.com Says:

[…] new music from lil wayne – “ON FIRE” – salutes nahright […]

267. albert pajotte Says:

To everybody that hates,… Fuck You.

268. mace on Says:

…I want to be enveloped by them. Like a blanket. Made of titty.

^^^^^^^

LMAO…best comment thus far.

^^^^^^^

yezzir.

269. Sombody Just Tellin It Like It Iz Says:

Worst song of the year. Wayne always sounds like an idiot. I used to like his music back in 2005 and 2006 during the Carter 2 and Dedication era, but since then this dude has turned into an autotuned faggot on wax. The sad thing is, is that I bet the song blows, pause. Actually, no pause, cuz you can’t even say “no homo” if you’re talkin about this fag.

270. kazper Says: