2010 Grammy Nominees

ti-kanye-west-jay-z-lil-wayne-51st-grammys

Flo-Rida being nominated for Best Rap Album is the most outrageous thing I’ve read all year. No BP3 because the cutoff is August 31.

Kanye leads in (rap) nominations, as he should.

No Rap in the Album of the Year, Best New Artist, or Record of the Year categories.

Best Rap Album
Common – Universal Mind Control
Eminem – Relapse
Flo Rida – R.O.O.T.S.
Mos Def – The Ecstatic
Q-Tip – The Renaissance

Best Rap Solo Performance
Drake – “Best I Ever Had”
Eminem – “Beautiful”
Jay-Z – “D.O.A. (Death of Auto-Tune)”
Kid Cudi – “Day ‘N’ Nite”
Mos Def – “Casa Bey”

Best Rap Song
Drake – “Best I Ever Had”
Kid Cudi – “Day ‘N’ Nite”
T.I. & Justin Timberlake – “Dead And Gone”
Jay-Z – “D.O.A. (Death Of Auto-Tune)”
Jay-Z, Rihanna & Kanye West – “Run This Town”

Best Rap Performance By a Duo or Group
Beastie Boys & Nas – “Too Many Rappers”
Eminem, Dr. Dre & 50 Cent – “Crack A Bottle”
Fabolous & Jay-Z – “Money Goes, Honey Stay”
Kid Cudi, Kanye West & Common – “Make Her Say”
Kanye West & Young Jeezy – “Amazing”

Best Rap/Sung Collaboration
Beyoncé & Kanye West – “Ego”
Keri Hilson, Kanye West & Ne-Yo – “Knock You Down”
Jay-Z, Rihanna & Kanye West – “Run This Town”
The Lonely Island & T-Pain – “I’m On A Boat”
T.I. & Justin Timberlake – “Dead And Gone”

Full list @ Grammy.com

148 Responses to “2010 Grammy Nominees”

1. JDS aka The Fiendish Dr. Woo Says:

if Abstract doesnt win best rap album, i’m gonna spazz…

nice to see Mos up there though.

Drake will win solo, Jay will win rap song, Ye will win performance & Jay will win collab

i’m surprised to see that Beastie/Nas song up there. i dig that joint although its awkward with their differences in rhyming.

2. The Shot Clock aka I'm a Nahmerican Says:

woooooooo1

props to Mos for the nods.

3. blaze22 Says:

If I’m on a boat wins I will run on stage.

4. Captain Planet Says:

Whoa … if 808s and Heartbreaks counts as a rap album then that should be there instead of Flo Rida

Drake’s gonna win a Grammy before he even drops an album and niggas heads gonna explode.

6. PHENOMENON Says:

“The Ecstatic”

7. NovemberEnd aka What Do You Mean Teenager What Age Are We Talking About Says:

lmao @ ROOTS and UMC being nominated

8. therealvee Says:

Kid Cudi has to win Solo Performance of the year
    This guy had one of the biggest records all year and it is one of those timeless songs

9. Captain Planet Says:

Drake would be on Best New Artist list if he had an actual album.

10. NovemberEnd aka What Do You Mean Teenager What Age Are We Talking About Says:

Only Built For Cuban Linx 2 anybody?

11. PHENOMENON Says:

“Casa Bey”

12. B.Payton Says:

lol at the drake predictions. but what happened with 808′s I thought that shit was piff. No nominations other than Amazing? Ahead of its time?

13. Captain Planet Says:

# eskay Says:
    December 2nd, 2009 at 10:57 pm

*50: ARRGGGGGGHHH*

14. Wally Says:

tip or mos better win that album nod.
    it will probably go to em cause of the sales, but i’m reeeeeeaalllly hoping for a good upset win this year.
    the ecstatic and the renaissance are damn good albums.

15. Captain Planet Says:

# NovemberEnd aka What Do You Mean Teenager What Age Are We Talking About Says:
    December 2nd, 2009 at 10:59 pm

Only Built For Cuban Linx 2 anybody?

Dropped the same day as BP3 right? After cutoff.

16. The Shot Clock aka I'm a Nahmerican Says:

only if he gets one and Cudi doesn’t…cos Day n Nite been poppin much longer than Best I Ever Had.

Drakes kinda johnny come lately. i’m surprised he’s even here.

17. verses Says:

that photo is suspect….

18. beantownbeaner11 Says:

i think the grammy’s are just made to offend people

19. The Shot Clock aka I'm a Nahmerican Says:

The Lonely Island & T-Pain – “I’m On A Boat”

?

20. NovemberEnd aka What Do You Mean Teenager What Age Are We Talking About Says:

i don’t even think it would be crazy for BP3 (overrated as it is) being nominated over UMC / ROOTS

21. Captain Planet Says:

# verses Says:
    December 2nd, 2009 at 11:00 pm

that photo is suspect….

22. Black Brokaw Says:

LOL @ the photo. what the are they looking at?

23. Noble Champ Says:

^^^^^^^^^
    This fight is fixed..smh

24. Captain Planet Says:

# B.Payton Says:
    December 2nd, 2009 at 10:59 pm

lol at the drake predictions. but what happened with 808’s I thought that shit was piff. No nominations other than Amazing? Ahead of its time?

Probably. Grammy’s probably don’t want to deal with the backlash of a 808s winning when people say it’s not actually a “Rap” album

25. NovemberEnd aka What Do You Mean Teenager What Age Are We Talking About Says:

NovemberEnd aka What Do You Mean Teenager What Age Are We Talking About Says:
    December 2nd, 2009 at 10:59 pm

Only Built For Cuban Linx 2 anybody?

Dropped the same day as BP3 right? After cutoff.
    ^^^^^^^^^^^
    if thats the case then its not best album of the year….best album of the first 3/4 of the year

26. Wally Says:

and btw,
    why do the grammy’s have to take away from the prestige of the award by adding two of the weakest albums of the year on there? (roots and umc)
    i’m a com fan but that album was trash.

27. J Hustle Says:

Can somebody send me the link for that Clipse Till the Casket Drops??? I keep hearin its dope but i cant find it anywhere

28. Captain Planet Says:

# NovemberEnd aka What Do You Mean Teenager What Age Are We Talking About Says:
    December 2nd, 2009 at 11:04 pm

NovemberEnd aka What Do You Mean Teenager What Age Are We Talking About Says:
    December 2nd, 2009 at 10:59 pm

Only Built For Cuban Linx 2 anybody?

Dropped the same day as BP3 right? After cutoff.
    ^^^^^^^^^^^

You can think of it that way, but we can’t have all the awards show on New Years can we? Think of it like a sports season.

29. The Shot Clock aka I'm a Nahmerican Says:

i’m a com fan but that album was trash.

because non rap fans or occasional rap fans go out and buy grammy winning rap albums, so they don’t wanna nominate anything too offbeat, offensive, or inaccessible.

30. why? Says:

Man of course Em, Jay, and probably Yeezy gonna win because the voters at the Grammy’s make their life easier by choosing them most of the time in these categories within the last ten years.

Also,

1. The Lonely Island & T-Pain – “I’m On A Boat” nominated for a Grammy? Damn, they should of gave The Chocolate Rain kid a nomination a few years back. Shits ridiculous.

2. Til The Casket Drops IMO 7 out of 10. Still buying the album though. I can imagine Pitchfork giving the album a 6 or 7 because they been on the Clipse nuts since the first album.

3. I wouldn’t be mad if Lonnie got a Grammy even though UMC wasn’t great compared to the last two albums before it. Two decades in the industry and no Grammy? That’s bullshit.

4. If MCA didn’t get cancer than I bet people would’ve been saying “TOO MANY RAPPERS AND STILL NOT ENOUGH MC’S”.

31. Captain Planet Says:

*Pops in 808s in retaliation of this outrage*

You know Kanye is breaking glasses, kicking shit, screaming at Amber right now. “Like I haven’t had a hard enough year?!?!? I’m Trying MAN!!!”

32. why? Says:

Oh wait apparently Lonnie did win a few Grammy’s.

33. Captain Planet Says:

BTW 4 My Town (Play Ball) showcases Drake as the new chorus king word to Curtis Jackson.

That beat is monster too, just Drake and Wayne and they woulda murdered that something terrible

34. The Shot Clock aka I'm a Nahmerican Says:

808′s got shitted on by the critics.

even without that white girl incident, he wouldn’t have been on the list.

35. J Dela AKA Your Favorite Commenter's Favorite Lurker Says:

i think the grammy’s are just made to offend people

this

36. G7 Says:

Best Rap Album
    Common – Universal Mind Control
    Eminem – Relapse
    Flo Rida – R.O.O.T.S.
    Mos Def – The Ecstatic
    Q-Tip – The Renaissance

======
    Renaissance, easily. lol @ FloRida

37. Captain Planet Says:

>>>>808’s got shitted on by the critics.

even without that white girl incident, he wouldn’t have been on the list.

Initially, but was later praised for being ahead of its time, one of those joints that had to grow on people.

38. why? Says:

808’s got shitted on by the critics

^ Oh really? http://www.metacritic.com/music/artists/westkanye/808sandheartbreak?q=808

39. Yeah Right Says:

So let me get this straight.

The faggot, meth head demographic of Grammy voters gave Flo Rida a nod because he used a sample from “Right Round”? Not even a sample, he just lifted the melody and lyrics.

The “I don’t really know what rap is but OH I KNOW THAT NAME” demographic puts Common’s UMC in even though I know very few people that even downloaded that virtual weedplate.

Day and Nite gets two nods and Kanye gets Zero? Really?! What do you call “Heartless”? “Paranoid”? “Street Lights”? “Welcome To Heartbreak”? “Amazing”? “Say You Will?” Oh shit, I’ve just named DAMN NEAR THE ENTIRE ALBUM! GRAMMY VOTERS ARE EMOTIONAL TRASH!

I mean…THE NIGGA HAS THREE FEATURES IN ONE CATEGORY! TIRED OF THESE BAMMAS!

And what fratboys actually took “I’m On A Boat” seriously and nominated it for a Grammy?! WHY?! I can name 30 songs that belong there and…OH SHIT, SEVEN WERE FROM 808′S AND HEARTBREAK.

40. G7 Says:

smashing someone’s granny > checking for the grammy’s

41. Captain Planet Says:

LL kinda murdered that Grammy Nominations shit, peep on rapradar.

42. B.Payton Says:

lol so we all agree white girl incident 09′ goes to kanye with a unanimous vote

43. samsohn Says:

this is retarded politics to keep the real hardcore rap dead (unless its a white boy talking about taking pills)

44. s kane Says:

“I’m on a boat” being nominated is FAR WORSE than Flo-Rida, which is fucking outrageous in it’s own right.

45. D_Block_4_Life Says:

Best Rap Album
    Common – Universal Mind Control
    Eminem – Relapse
    Flo Rida – R.O.O.T.S.
    Mos Def – The Ecstatic
    Q-Tip – The Renaissance
    Mos like 600%

46. verses Says:

peww peww peww

47. Yeah Right Says:

ALSO, with the large amount of GARBAGE noms in the Rap categories, Officer Rawse should’ve got at least ONE nomination. I blame Rawse for trying to make an event record without singles. “Rich Off Cocaine” was easily the best produced song off of that album and you can’t play it on radio or have the video on TV because YOUR DUMB ASS wants to perpetrate a FRAUD that you run coke and are the boss and eat three chicken sandwiches in Haiti in front of hungry children.

AVERY STORM KILLED THAT SONG AND YOU’RE SINGING ABOUT COCAINE, YOU IDIOT! YOU FUCKED UP THE MONEY!

48. EnglandRepresent Says:

No nomination for Biggie Smalls? wtf?

49. Shooter Mcgavin Says:

lol is it that hard to choose 5 good rap albums?? Surely the dudes at the Grammys could just go through Pitchforks top 5 highest rated rap albums and nominate those, would be much more credible and save them having to pull 5 popular rappers names out of a hat each year

50. Captain Planet Says:

# Yeah Right Says:
    December 2nd, 2009 at 11:31 pm

>>> Word they picked the wrong MIAMI rapper for album of the year

51. Shooter Mcgavin Says:

Mos Def – The Ecstatic
    Q-Tip – The Renaissance
    i’d take either of these

52. RIGZ Says:

# EnglandRepresent Says:
    December 2nd, 2009 at 11:32 pm

No nomination for Biggie Smalls? wtf?

the fuck you doing round ere blud?

*spuds eng*

53. RIGZ Says:

54. blaze22 Says:

anyone fuck with google wave? not even sure what the fuck this is

55. TheCo!!inB Says:

——
    Total Recall style, while he screams in autotune.

56. The Shot Clock aka I'm a Nahmerican Says:

i was JUST thinkin the same thing about Rawse.

He’s made some gorgeous fucking music this year (n)

its a disgrace that he’s nowhere here.

57. D_Block_4_Life Says:

zshare.net/audio/693422268a31d117/

Writers Block 3 >>>

58. @MusicNerdMusic Says:

Flo Rida??? Now I’m fed up. Who’s with me on starting a petition to stop the garbage? Flo Rida over officer Ricky??? Nigga please.
    Flo Rida needs to hand cuff himself and fall backwards down a flight of splintery steps. Extra? Yup!

59. The Boss Ricky Ross Says:

Daddy did it in Vegas, yeah, I got a connect
    I get em 10 a piece as long as I keep it correct

Sellin dope ain’t right, I put that on my life
    Chickens put me in position to donate the rice

Take a picture, canary stones so photogenic
    I didn’t grow up wit it so I had to go and get it

Yayo

Boss

60. Shooter Mcgavin Says:

Enemy of the State > half this list

61. D_Block_4_Life Says:

i was JUST thinkin the same thing about Rawse.

He’s made some gorgeous fucking music this year (n)

its a disgrace that he’s nowhere here.
    Yoooooooooooooo word…wtf…

62. The Boss Ricky Ross Says:

Half a hunnid grand in some rubberbands
    Fat soft ass in my other hand
    On the other hand, I’m still pitching underhand
    All soft balls, all bases covered man

63. Peklo Says:

If I’m on a boat wins I will run on stage.

>>>i’m hitting the streets with a flamethrower. that shit is hilarious, but i’ll slap a bitch if they mock our art with a grammy win

64. D_Block_4_Life Says:

Oh and roffle at BISD > BP3…niggas are still saying that? I honestly don’t even think it’s a competition.

65. nation Says:

66. Peklo Says:

808s was dope, though. it was in a different lane than anything else, but has lasting appeal. i didn’t like it the first two listens, but paranoid, robocop, amazing, heartless, say you will, and street lights are classic songs. auto-tuned or not

67. PHENOMENON Says:

If “Flo-Rida” wins it’s gonna be “Grand Theft Auto: IV” outside.

I’mma Niko Belic this whole sh*t!!

68. Yeah Right Says:

D_Block_4_Life Says:

December 2nd, 2009 at 11:54 pm

1. I don’t think the Grammys are a good co-sign in that respect.
    2. Didn’t BISD’s singles drop after the cutoff? I’m sure if Flo-Rida’s black guido ass got a nod that Curtis would be up there somehow.

69. Remixznflow Says:

# nation Says:
    December 2nd, 2009 at 11:54 pm

funny thing is… i used to sit and laugh at the comments too… i guess i have either grown used to it… or the shit just isnt as funny anymore…

although whoever said iceberg sleeps on beyonces side of the bed earlier should get a “classic comment” pat on the back…. (nhjic)

70. The Boss Ricky Ross Says:

What the fuck you niggas know about loyalty?
    Huh cuz nigga you the fuss
    Tell ‘em what I said like I really give a fuck
    And that big foot hoe (Tramp) needed hug (Hoe)
    Derrick Anderson still sellin his cars
    Tell his ass Ross just bought another garage
    Yeah, yeah they wanna be the boss
    But bitch niggaz get twist in the cross
    I’m the best

71. PHENOMENON Says:

# nation Says:
    December 2nd, 2009 at 11:54 pm

^ ^
    You know, you guys should really consider something like this.

Maybe not a book but something of the sort. But when the time is right.

It would be dope.

72. Captain Planet Says:

# Peklo Says:
    December 2nd, 2009 at 11:52 pm

If I’m on a boat wins I will run on stage.

Co-sign, I’m truly heated they’re belittling our culture with that shit, you think the rock set would stand for that kind of shit. All the songs artists struggle to make and they believe that is the in the top 5 of all that? That’s a disgrace

73. agent Says:

# G7 Says:
    December 2nd, 2009 at 11:26 pm

smashing someone’s granny > checking for the grammy’s
    ——————–
    Was not expecting to scroll down & see that, just LOL’d hard.

No shots at Mos but wasn’t expecting that one, bet you they just recognized the name from Be Kind Rewind.

74. adoseofDOPENESS Says:

funny how everyone is praising 808′s now when at first, people hated on it…..the people who run the Grammy’s probably don’t have an appreciation for something different…i’m surprised CuDi even got any nominations…good for him though, he deserves to win 1 at least…Eminem’s gonna get album of the year and the fact they put T-Pain and Flo-Rida as nominations just shows you there judgement when it comes to music.

twitter.com/adoseofdopeness

75. beantownbeaner11 Says:

If “Flo-Rida” wins it’s gonna be “Grand Theft Auto: IV” outside.

I’mma Niko Belic this whole sh*t!!

^^^^^
    this
    I
    co-sign…im down for the revolution…….

76. Yeah Right Says:

There were mixtapes better than Flo-Rida’s album.

77. Shooter Mcgavin Says:

co-sizzle

78. Remixznflow Says:

# Yeah Right Says:
    December 3rd, 2009 at 12:00 am

There were mixtapes better than Flo-Rida’s album.

who actually listened to the damn album.. until i read the damn list i didnt even know the NAME of the fuckin weed plate…

79. Captain Planet Says:

# beantownbeaner11 Says:
    December 2nd, 2009 at 11:59 pm

If “Flo-Rida” wins it’s gonna be “Grand Theft Auto: IV” outside.

I’mma Niko Belic this whole sh*t!!

^^^^^
    this
    I
    co-sign…im down for the revolution…….

Flo Rida would think he was getting Punked

80. beantownbeaner11 Says:

devils fart= flo-rida’s album

81. The Boss Ricky Ross Says:

Ain’t nothin free, I’m chargin’to breathe air

If it’s not on Maybach, really who da hell cares?

82. Peklo Says:

>>>shameful. my roommate thinks that’s actually hip-hop and i want to give him a shape-up with a chainsaw. if they win the grammy’s lose all credibility (c) yeez’s AMA rant

83. The Boss Ricky Ross Says:

Haters wreak havoc

There ain’t nothin’on my back

But the delicates of fabrics.

I made a transition from the thieves

To the biggest executive Def Jam’s ever seen.

84. Peklo Says:

flo-rida = a more pussy, 2009 version of whoever sang “bust a move”

85. The Boss Ricky Ross Says:

Wear red all the time but really I’m color blind

Wanna catch my attention nigga throw up a dollar sign.

86. The Boss Ricky Ross Says:

Boss

87. Shooter Mcgavin Says:

Best Rap Album

Raekwon – Only Built For Cuban Linx 2

*fixed*

88. The Boss Ricky Ross Says:

Best Rap Album

Deeper Than Rap

*fixed*

89. blaze22 Says:

It’s going to be nice when Nahright takes over the world and The Nahright Awards become more powerful than the grammys. We need a board. I give it 5 years.

90. verses Says:

still laughing at Flo Rida….

91. Remixznflow Says:

The blindside has to be the most offensive piece of shit movie i have seen this year…

92. beantownbeaner11 Says:

nahright shall rise

93. verses Says:

Best Rap Receding Hairline

Flo Rida

94. The Boss Ricky Ross Says:

So you haven’t seen Before I Self Destruct?

95. Peklo Says:

Best Rap Receding Hairline

Flo Rida

>>> best cul-de-sac hairline

Flo Rida

96. Deen Says:

Why do we care?

97. Remixznflow Says:

# The Boss Ricky Ross Says:
    December 3rd, 2009 at 12:17 am

So you haven’t seen Before I Self Destruct?

nice… doesnt matter though… the shit is offensive… wtf did they think, we would be GREATFUL for the white woman?

gtfoh…

98. COIS Says:

the q-tip album was the best album that came out 08-09

99. Charles Oakley Says:

i wonder if the gay rapper will win a grammy this year…

100. Shooter Mcgavin Says:

The Lonely Island & T-Pain – “I’m On A Boat”
    lol that nominations pretty apt actually, the songs a parody of rap by white people, so its nicely consistent with the irreverence the Grammys have had towards rap music

rappers need to boycott this shit like jay did back when

101. The Boss Ricky Ross Says:

gtfoh…
    ==============
    White people love movies where they civilize the savages.

102. Peklo Says:

# COIS Says:
    December 3rd, 2009 at 12:28 am

the q-tip album was the best album that came out 08-09

>>> “gettin up”and “we fight\we love” were two of my favorite songs last year, but i didn’t like the album as much as i thought i would. i’m glad to see the astract get a look, though

103. spirit equality Says:

of those 5 songs, drake’s is the best.

of those five albums, q-tip’s is the best

104. 40 Inc Says:

ROFLLLLLLLLLLL @ rihanna doin 180,000 first week LMAOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

DAMN BITCH

105. @MusicNerdMusic Says:

Im really hurt about this Flo Rida thing guys. My soul aches.

106. Shooter Mcgavin Says:

Rihanna Speaks on Nude Photo Leak:

“They were for my boyfriend at the time,” … “if you don’t send your boyfriend naked pictures, then I feel sorry for him”
    lol role model for young females right there

107. why? Says:

Cudi is probably knocked out right now because he got the news a few hours ago and was probably raging too hard that he passing out. I bet that people went to that Grammy nomination ceremony thinking that it was the actual Grammy’s. SMH.

108. why? Says:

passed > passing

109. EnglandRepresent Says:

the fuck you doing round ere blud?

*spuds eng*

RIGZ Says:

December 2nd, 2009 at 11:35 pm

^^THIS motherfucker. Chats shit and then legs it. I see you Romez. I’m hittin up LDN in a week blud. Tell me which endz you’re in and I’ll come terrorise your whole crew.

*gangster leans*

*sips Ribena*

110. EnglandRepresent Says:

*spuds Rigga*

Outro

D-Block still a fairy

111. thatdrop.com Says:

thatdrop.com gyeeaaaaahhhhhh.

112. Jz Says:

*plays 808s*

Shit definitely got overlooked, but considering that these award shows are political….i guess i shouldn’t be surprised.

113. EnglandRepresent Says:

SPAM is never good

114. brooklynstandup Says:

no Losos Way
    no Jada
    no Slaughter House
    no Rick Ross

they could have put slaughterhouse in the best rap group category at least

115. nation Says:

innit

116. nation Says:

>> That being said, The Calm isn’t total shit so far.

yo, I read this whole comment and was gonna take it in stride and say fuck it, it’s constructive criticism. until I saw the e-mail and realized who it was

Amp saying something nice about my site > any of the trash I’ve written up until now

117. TheCo!!inB Says:

Florida Evans > Flo Rida

118. SPATE Magazine Says:

They are worthy, I agree wit it

119. Rockabye Says:

Yo, this is gonna be T-Swizzle’s Grammy year. Unless it’s Bey’s.

Anything but the Peas.

120. moresickaMC Says:

Renaissance should win best rap album

itll b a good look for quality hiphop

121. Rockabye Says:

And someone should just throw a Tumblr of Nahments up. Doing just that’s halfway to a book deal anyway.

122. TheCo!!inB Says:

lmao @ people thinkin q tip will win rap album of the year.
    *goes back to eating peanut butter and jelly sammich*

123. Rockabye Says:

who actually listened to the damn album..

I downloaded it and listened to it for the sake of giving it one honest listen. It’s trash. The singles are okay, especially the one that steals that Eiffel 65 construction and the one with Nelly Furtado. Nothing else bumps, and Flo Rida “talking about roots” just doesn’t work.

124. ridalen Says:

Q-Tip should win, Eminem will.

125. Johnzzz Says:

Eminem, Dr. Dre & 50 Cent – “Crack A Bottle”

Fuck 50 gonna get one…when Em carried the song

126. trees Says:

Row Dylan’d > Flo Rida

127. mazi drop nigga Says:

so rhianna sold the same as 50?
    you fags gonna say her career is over?
    its not about sales anymore

128. H to the Says:

I’m a fan of Relapse but it was probably the most offensive you could get with an album without being ignorant. Step-father ass rape felching and licking fermunda cheese. So that’s not why. It’s album sales for sure.

129. mazi drop nigga Says:

biggumskiller lives forever

130. ridalen Says:

naw hes right. em is always the exception to rules….he can say more cuz hes white

131. farsideoff Says:

anybody mind passing me that gucci?

farsideoff at gmail . com

132. farsideoff Says:

or nevermind, i guess it hasn’t leaked yet.

133. Miami Music Says:

I agree with Captain Planet. I got nothing but love for Flo and his success on the radio, but musically, with deep writing no one touches my man Rick Ross. He’s the BAWSE! Check out Rick Ross – Diamonds and Maybachs Part 2 Video here : http://305hiphop.com/content/rick-ross-and-triple-cs-diamonds-and-maybachs-pt2

134. costhekid.blogspot.com Says:

daaaamn best duo performance , wiz khalifa and currensy aint even on the list?! those niggas kill their shows!

135. Prophecy_projectz Says:

I remember the cut off date used to be like end of September/early October. Cause Graduation got nominated for 2008 and won and that came out Sept 11 2007…

136. duck Says:

how is raekwon not on the best album list?

137. Beyonder Says:

The Lonely Island & T-Pain – “I’m On A Boat” = Grammy’s don’t take hip-hop seriously…

And watch that shit win…but you know, that might actually be good. Maybe we’ll get more substance back in commercial rap.

138. ox90 Says:

Aubrey Drake Gra(ha)mmy?

139. brandonbayer Says:

Flo Rida? No Rae? At least get the Wale album on there instead of Flo Rida

140. jnelly Says:

Kid Cudi should win best solo but they’ll probably give it to Jay just because

141. Kanye Carter Says:

Flo Rida’s nominated for Best Rap Album? More like Best CRAP album. Hopefully, that commercial flop won’t win. Same goes to The Lonely Island’s I’m On A Boat having a nominee. smh this year’s grammy award nods are pure mainstream irony.

142. Nah Right » Kanye West - VH1 Storytellers (Artwork) Says:

[...] what I meant the other night, but I’ll take it. When’s he dropping the real album though? Props to @InfNYC for the [...]

143. mike Says:

mannn are you people nuts sayin q tip gunna win that shit went double silicone nobody bought that shit and you no damn well grammys go by the sales they dont base it on the critics ratings…. yeah it eas a pretty good album but if nobody bought it it couldnt have been a grammy winner… eminem gunna win

144. Nah Right » Video: Drake Interview w/ CNN Says:

[...] the night they announced the Grammy nominations. Rapper Drake talks to CNN’s Denise Quan about the Grammy nominations he received for a [...]

145. Nah Right » Video: Fabolous Interview w/ Jenny Boom Boom Says:

[...] talks to Jenny about his Grammy nod backstage at Jingle Jam [...]

146. Nah Right » Beyonce feat. Rick Ross - Video Phone (Remix) Says:

[...] I think about the Grammy’s?/ I think they are [...]

147. Rod-Man Says:

I kinda hope ‘I’m On A Boat’ wins just to show people how easy it is to show up a lot of the mainstream out there. Maybe it’ll give real rappers some incentive to now allow such a thing to happen again.

148. Nah Right » Drake, Lil Wayne, Eminem & Travis Barker to Perform at The Grammy’s Says:

[...] Previously: 2010 Grammy Nominees [...]