Video: Mos Def Live in London

Mos did a Semtex interview while there, look for that coming really soon.

30 Responses to “Video: Mos Def Live in London”

1. Ghost Writer Says:

2. Ghost Writer Says:

Need a Mos Def mixtape now

3. GMLLZ VA804 Says:

Close friend Roberto Piazza said the procedure involved injections and the liquid “went to her lungs and brain.”

Various online definitions describe a gluteoplasty as a procedure to either lift the buttocks, or to enlarge the posterior by inserting synthetic implants.

“A woman who had everything lost her life to have a slightly firmer behind,” Piazza said.

What is this world coming to? Where is this world at right now?

4. You should call me Uncle a.k.a I know you moms well Says:

Anybody remember :
    Cam’s verse on the “fuck where you from remix” where he is rhyming about Persian nintendos, and having bourbon with Leno ( im assuming Jay Leno) but you never know with him.

5. You should call me Uncle a.k.a I know you moms well Says:

Anybody remember :

6. Voltron aka Step to me and get 4 x 2. Says:

AT THE END OF HE SHOW HE GAVE ME HIS DRUMSTICKS (PAUSE).

HE SAID I WAS THE MOST IMPORTANT PERSON IN THE AUDIENCE!!

WOOOOOOOO

7. Smear Says:

heck yeah. I wonder how he cycles thru beats from unknowns. He did that wit that beat “man down” from his last cd. it was some unknown white dude from MSU. incedently, dude murked himself
    Detroit Red? nahhh Plug, you thinkin of that other cat Disco D( ski mask way, among others)..topped himself innit?

8. Ghost Writer Says:

GMLLZ VA804 Says:

December 1st, 2009 at 11:26 am

What is this world coming to? Where is this world at right now?

Was this comment necessary?

9. sealsaa Says:

“Need a Mos Def mixtape now”

As long as he’s not singing, i’ll listen. He’s on the right track with the BET Cypher Sounds and Jimmy Kimmel appearances.

10. b-ease Says:

the officer formerly known as William Roberts is using his extensive contacts in correctonal facilities as a paid up member of the CO’s union to help ensure certain favors are afforded to the recently incarcerated brethren of the Thornton brothers.

*dead*

11. You should call me Uncle a.k.a I know you moms well Says:

AYO!! the police assisanator in Washington is black, damn why am i shocked but not surprised. He was just acting on the impulses that I deal with on a daily basis. SMH… condolences go out to the officers family

12. Ghost Writer Says:

sealsaa Says:

December 1st, 2009 at 11:30 am
    “Need a Mos Def mixtape now”

At first I was hesitant about the singing shit too but now I kinda dig it (n) guess hearing it so much I had no choice

13. b-ease Says:

As long as he’s not singing, i’ll listen

I’m inclined to agree, but then I hear “Umi Says” or track 12 off BOBS (can never remember the title), and realize its not the singing that’s bad per se, just his recent songwriting.

14. b-ease Says:

can’t find the “genius” that everyone talks about in Crime Pays

Who in God’s name said that?

15. b-ease Says:

Im sure Obama would love to get the whole nation much more stirred up about healthcare right now

I couldnt disagree more.

16. Voltron aka Step to me and get 4 x 2. Says:

The first time on Jimmy Kimmel he ‘sung’ Casa Bey…

WTF are you talking about?

And his singing is the shit.

17. b-ease Says:

lol, but the nigga was mad cool, too.

Word. I knew he was from NO, because on the second day of school, he and his roomate Dean wrote “We got that Work” on the dry erase board stuck to his door.

18. Plug Says:

—–
    yeah prolly

19. Beezy Says:

chipotle >

20. b-ease Says:

Yo Es/Dre/Nate, I’m defintely not trying to tell cats how to do their jobs, but this Gucci article deserves a post. With a summary. For the smart dumb cats. No shots.

21. J Dela AKA Your Favorite Commenter's Favorite Lurker Says:

tiger woods is the only athlete who should rap. “kobe special” is the toughest shit i ever heard.

22. Ghost Writer Says:

Voltron aka Step to me and get 4 x 2. Says:

December 1st, 2009 at 11:37 am

The first time on Jimmy Kimmel he ’sung’ Casa Bey…

WTF are you talking about?

And his singing is the shit.

You have to understand not everyone will have the same taste in music (n) I didn’t like the singing either….I listen to Mos for rap not singing….but now it’s cool I guess

23. GMLLZ VA804 Says:

# Ghost Writer Says:
    December 1st, 2009 at 11:29 am

GMLLZ VA804 Says:

December 1st, 2009 at 11:26 am

What is this world coming to? Where is this world at right now?

Was this comment necessary?
    ^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

Obviously I thought it was.

24. GMLLZ VA804 Says:

You should be a moderator or something.

25. Beezy Says:

b-ease Says:

December 1st, 2009 at 11:40 am

^none of them read the full thing

too many big words for teenage Dre….and eskay is damn near illiterate

26. Dewill Says:

b-ease Says:
    December 1st, 2009 at 11:40 am

*raises hand slowly*

Also a mobile browser, if u don’t already have one (no shots)

27. FiShGrEaSe aka havemywaywityagirlRkellyherface Says:

^^^ she shoulda went to the same surgeon that did Nikki Minaj’s ass implant. Thats a masterpiece i must admit

28. Ghost Writer Says:

Was this comment necessary?
    ^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

Obviously I thought it was.

Obviously you’re an idiot

29. You should call me Uncle a.k.a I know you moms well Says:

Beezy Says:
    December 1st, 2009 at 11:40 am
    chipotle >

Your moms > Chipotle >….Baja Fresh

30. Mos Def @fanpixie - Video: Mos Def Live in London Says:

[…] Musical Artist Video: Mos Def Live in London …Es/Dre/Nate, I’m defintely not trying to tell cats how to do their jobs, but this Gucci […]