Video: Curtis Talks Final Mixtape, Film Production Deal & Ma$e’s Return To Rap

Fif’ speaks on his next (and final) mixtape, Ma$e’s return to rap and his ink-still-wet film production deal.

VIBE TV: 50 Cent, The Aftermath

92 Responses to “Video: Curtis Talks Final Mixtape, Film Production Deal & Ma$e’s Return To Rap”

1. D_Block_4_Life Says:

I need that Avatar joint.
    Word…but theres no way that will leak this soon.

*pictures greeny and babydoll rolling around in buttery substance*

3. Beezy Says:

man that avatar shit looks like the worst movie ever

4. PHENOMENON Says:

RAAWWWWSSEEEEE!!

5. Beezy Says:

no homo, im downloading its cloudy with a chance of meatballs tonight

man that avatar shit looks like the worst movie ever

^ why you say that?

no homo, im downloading its cloudy with a chance of meatballs tonight

^t’was kinda lame… Imax Christmas was a visual eye crack.

8. Beezy Says:

cOLD Says:

November 30th, 2009 at 2:54 pm
    man that avatar shit looks like the worst movie ever

^ why you say that?

>>shit is a little far out for me…science fiction is homo

9. D_Block_4_Life Says:

I mean who wouldn’t want a ajax blue dick? nhjic

10. PHENOMENON Says:

# cOLD Says:
    November 30th, 2009 at 2:53 pm

*pictures greeny and babydoll rolling around in buttery substance*

^ ^
    TinyURL.com/yjl6be

shit is a little far out for me…science fiction is homo

^ hoy boy… loosen the tie a little. none.

12. NovemberEnd aka What Do You Mean Teenager What Age Are We Talking About Says:

Video: Curtis Talks
    ^^^^^^^^^^
    swaggerless munkie (c)Rawse

13. Rick aka KING OF DA BOOM BAP BOMB STRAPPED TO MY CHEST ASKIN WHERE YA GOONZ AT? Says:

james cameron is a genius, and i co-sign his shit.

14. Beezy Says:

that blue chick thing in avatar could get it all day tho

15. Joey Profit$ Says:

to think, all this beef started because I wouldn’t give you the link [||] to Crooked’s little 4 track release

now you bite the hand that feeds you?

over a west coast nobody

thats just bad business

West Coast nobody? *holds breath* take that back!!! LOL

16. D_Block_4_Life Says:

No homo but i downloaded All About Steve yesterday and i liked it.

so Beezy you didnt watch the unadulterated crack that was Pans labyrinth

18. Beezy Says:

d_block is the queen of romantic comedies

*holds breath* take that back

^whoa whoa there… ayo.

20. Beezy Says:

cOLD Says:

November 30th, 2009 at 2:58 pm
    so Beezy you didnt watch the unadulterated crack that was Pans labyrinth

^in the 80s? yea i seen that shit…but i was pretty young. i dont remember much about it, and didnt really enjoy it at the time

21. D_Block_4_Life Says:

d_block is the queen of romantic comedies
    Word to the Proposal and The Ugly Truth

22. kevfrescura de talco Says:

Manhattan’s young thugs have turned to Twitter, and the cops who track them are fast behind, the Daily News has learned.

bird gangs.

also…..i expect that….

the last airbender > avatar

23. Beezy Says:

^jesus christ

24. NovemberEnd aka What Do You Mean Teenager What Age Are We Talking About Says:

# Rick aka KING OF DA BOOM BAP BOMB STRAPPED TO MY CHEST ASKIN WHERE YA GOONZ AT? Says:
    November 30th, 2009 at 2:57 pm

james cameron is a genius, and i co-sign his shit.
    ^^^^^^^^^^
    T1& 2 was dope …Titanic made alot of money …but no-sign on him being a genius

^jesus christ

^ *dead*

26. London Bloke Says:

HD COD4 graphics > avatar

sweartogawd

27. The Boss Ricky Ross Says:

I thought I finished this clown’s career.

28. D_Block_4_Life Says:

LF: Seems like J.Rich has finally found his niche on the Suns

29. Mac Brown aka Drugs R bad.. so I abuse the P*ssy! Says:

cOLD Says:

November 30th, 2009 at 2:58 pm
    so Beezy you didnt watch the unadulterated crack that was Pans labyrinth

^^That movie is the Shit!!! My girl thinks I’m completey insane/dork for liking that though. But she hates anything that isn’t “realistic”

30. London Bloke Says:

The Ugly Truth

Corny. Predictable. Enjoyable.

Romantic Comedies > Horror Movies. No homo.

31. COCCA88CRAZY88SINCE88 Says:

50s final mixtape? he better have YoungBuck (yup), Yayo & Dre on 1 song.

say word Beezy you aint watch twilight new moon.

33. COCCA88CRAZY88SINCE88 Says:

50s final mixtape? …can we get BANK$ on a Hov beat, 50 on the Hook?

34. Mac Brown aka Drugs R bad.. so I abuse the P*ssy! Says:

cOLD Says:

November 30th, 2009 at 3:03 pm
    say word Beezy you aint watch twilight new moon.

^^whoa there……… thats going overboard. Aint that shit about gay vampires?

35. el feces loco Says:

What’s the difference between a car and a golf ball? Tiger can drive a ball 400 yards.

36. farsideoff Says:

The last Airbender looks terrible too. Avatar will probably have some great action but the plot is just Pocahontas all over again.

37. London Bloke Says:

Final mixtape? Ever?

* jay-zIceberg Slims stans it up*

* Prays to lucifer its forever*

38. Mag Says:

Dead at whoo kid saying jay looked like a kid camel at diddy’s party!

39. D_Block_4_Life Says:

Word. I hate horror movies. I mean i dislike them.

40. Troyvul Says:

^ Holy Shit LMAO

41. London Bloke Says:

i thought Avatar storyline = matrix meets stormship troopers

whoa there……… thats going overboard. Aint that shit about gay vampires?

^ most movies I watch is for the special effects, the story is mad cliche though. Vampires get mad puss, nothing gay there.

43. COCCA88CRAZY88SINCE88 Says:

Miss Tiger Woods = Female Chris Brown

44. Beezy Says:

i seen the first Twilight like two weeks ago (wasn’t my decision)…haven’t seen the new one though

45. Dewill Says:

cOLD Says:
    November 30th, 2009 at 3:03 pm
    say word Beezy you aint watch twilight new moon.

That is the ultimate love story… love, betrayal, heartbreak, and back to love

(no lambert)

46. Smoke Greene Says:

no homo, im downloading its cloudy with a chance of meatballs tonight
    =========================================
    I thought it was really good.

So did the kid.

I saw it in 3D too.

47. Mac Brown aka Drugs R bad.. so I abuse the P*ssy! Says:

^^yeah but I heard those vampires don’t even bite no bitches……. plus they just all look like a bunch of moist abercrombie models. Thats not what a vampire should be dammit.

48. London Bloke Says:

Last movie you saw with no real heavy action [n] or special effects?

I.e the storyline and narrative held the film?

49. D_Block_4_Life Says:

Bashing your husband in the face with a 9 iron is mad G’d up though.

50. Beezy Says:

that teen white bitch in twilight could get the dilznick early

^ was it terrible or enjoyable? (the question pertains soley to the comment above and is not to be bounced and flipped on some gay shit).

52. Mac Brown aka Drugs R bad.. so I abuse the P*ssy! Says:

el feces loco Says:

November 30th, 2009 at 3:04 pm

^^CLASSIC this shit almost made me spit out my green tea

^ can’t argue that… roffle.

54. Beezy Says:

cOLD Says:

November 30th, 2009 at 3:08 pm

>>it wasn’t as bad as I expected…borderline enjoyable i suppose. no homo

55. Smoke Greene Says:

Twilight = Gay

There’s no way around it.

56. Dewill Says:

on some other shit:

That ninja assassin shit was raw… reminiscent of the old school ninja movies.

D_Block_4_Life Says:

November 30th, 2009 at 3:05 pm
    Word. I hate horror movies. I mean i dislike them.

^ the last house on the left, will change all dat.

58. D_Block_4_Life Says:

the last house on the left, will change all dat
    Is that right?

Smoke Greene Says:

November 30th, 2009 at 3:10 pm
    Twilight = Gay

There’s no way around it.

^ love story about a man and a woman gay? stop playing amp.

60. el feces loco Says:

That’s no way to treat the caddy after a win.

Is that right?

^ clever, and yes.

62. el feces loco Says:

Apparently, Tiger admitted this crash was the closest shave he’s ever had. So Gillette has dropped his contract.

63. Mac Brown aka Drugs R bad.. so I abuse the P*ssy! Says:

^ love story about a man and a woman gay? stop playing amp.

LOL….straight is the new gay? [||]

64. el feces loco Says:

After a wayward drive, Tiger Woods found water before nestling behind a tree

broke back mountain was gay, Bruno was homo squared, lol. I admit though I did watch Bruno with the wifey, that kinda took the gay edge off it.

66. Smoke Greene Says:

^ love story about a man and a woman gay? stop playing amp.
    =============================================
    No straight man should be buying a ticket to see that shit. There’s one too many shirtless dudes running around.

67. D_Block_4_Life Says:

Roffle @ cOLD trying to get niggas approval in the comment section to see New Moon for the past 2 weeks and being shot down repeatedly.

^ I laughed out loud.

69. NovemberEnd aka What Do You Mean Teenager What Age Are We Talking About Says:

# Mac Brown aka Drugs R bad.. so I abuse the P*ssy! Says:
    November 30th, 2009 at 3:12 pm

^ love story about a man and a woman gay? stop playing amp.

LOL….straight is the new gay? [||]
    ^^^^^^^
    *DEAD*

70. Smoke Greene Says:

I DL’ed the first one for the baby moms & my daughter and then, like any self respecting straight man would do, I left the room.

^ I’ma see it regardless, these nah niggas are the most gulliest hetero collection on the nets.

72. COCCA88CRAZY88SINCE88 Says:

cOLD Says:

November 30th, 2009 at 3:14 pm

lmao, NonCypher

73. Mr. Damn, He Ain't Coppin' That, Is He? Says:

*chea remix*

haters…wish u could kiss me don’t u [||]. i understand. i’m back by popular demand. that new carrera fly…outside of burger king, eating whoppers and fries. holler at your gwala. i’m back by popular demand

74. D_Block_4_Life Says:

lol

75. Beezy Says:

there was no shirtlessness in the first twilight

can’t speak on the second since i havent seen

76. Curtis Talks Final Mixtape, Film Production Deal & Ma$e’s Return To Rap « Mixtape Spotlight Says:

[…] @ nahright Leave a Comment No Comments Yet so far Leave a comment RSS feed for comments on this post. […]

there was no shirtlessness in the first twilight

can’t speak on the second since i havent seen

^ ^ I’m fucking dying yo.. yall niggas kill me. So now you can’t watch a flick if its a shirtless nigga in it. smfh.

78. Dewill Says:

Niggas is trippin’ about other niggas walking around shirtless and shit… only a homo would make that a stand out moment in a movie.

79. D_Block_4_Life Says:

.. yall niggas kill me
    The irony in this conversation.

80. D_Block_4_Life Says:

yo

81. KzA Says:

Watching Twilight can definately be considered homo becuase 90% of the movies fanbase are tweens who wish to have their prepubescent guts ravished by the two main characters.

I bet you dudes listened to 98 degrees becuase you were thoroughly impressed by Nick Lachey’s (sp?) vocal abilities.

82. Smoke Greene Says:

Hunt down John Woo’s Red Cliff.

One of the sleeper hits of 09

83. KzA Says:

and FTR Blade is a vampire movie and im pretty sure Wes has no shirt on when Whistler is givin him that needle of the syrum(whoooooa none)..

and Blade is the shit

84. Beezy Says:

i just watched bc i was with a chick that wanted to

d_block rented it, popped popcorn and watched dolo

85. Smoke Greene Says:

Man, I was raised on Lost Boyz and shit like that.

Those Twilight vamps are pussies and I’m gonna wait till The Wolfman for a good werewolf movie (although the Underworld series did a good job with both).

86. NovemberEnd aka What Do You Mean Teenager What Age Are We Talking About Says:

anybody got a link to D”ogg Food” or “From Me To You” …greatly appreciate it

87. Beezy Says:

NovemberEnd aka What Do You Mean Teenager What Age Are We Talking About Says:

November 30th, 2009 at 3:32 pm
    anybody got a link to D”ogg Food” or “From Me To You” …greatly appreciate it

^weren’t you just shitting on niggas google games?

88. Dewill Says:

Besides no real vampire glitters when the sun hits them… Them niggas die!!!

89. Smoke Greene Says:

=============================================
    Man, the half nekkid dudes are one of the main selling points of New Moon.

You go watch that homoerotic shit.

90. NovemberEnd aka What Do You Mean Teenager What Age Are We Talking About Says:

Dogg Food

91. spirit equality Says:

james cameron is a genius, and i co-sign his shit.
    ^^^^^^^^^^
    T1& 2 was dope …Titanic made alot of money …but no-sign on him being a genius

^ ^ especially since they settled that lawsuit from that lady who says she created the matrix and the terminator and got ripped off on both. if she was making that up, cameron and the wachowskis have that long bread to get enough lawyers to fight that till judgment day. the fact that none of them had better ideas than the first matrix and terminator and the sequels were all inferior to (and often jacked up the plot of) the original makes me think they did indeed bite those joints. no wonder they couldn’t figure out how to follow them up, they never thought of the original idea. LOL

92. sunraw Says:

Best Sci Fi shit ever, Blade Runner. And James Cameron makes genius money.