Video: KiD CuDi Brings out Drake in Toronto

Last night, Drake came out to do “Forever” at the Kool Haus where Kid Cudi was doing a third show aside from opening for Lady Gaga that night and the inevitable after partying that ensued.

“Only person I’m cool with in this business, everyone else sucks” – Cudi

Related: Pictures of Kid Cudi from a month earlier at Drake’s Birthday

True story: when they played Forever the night before, Cudi and Pat were both jamming out to that shit. Good sight to see.

Hit the jump to see him get into some shit from his new album.

Thanks to Karla/ATF for the videos.

97 Responses to “Video: KiD CuDi Brings out Drake in Toronto”

1. House Nigga Jigga Says:

Lebron (24) Dwayne Wade (23)

Per Kilo

Camels sell mad cocaine

2. rocstar Says:

i watched 50’s movie, before I self destruct, last night. that shit sucked so bad. it was corny, filmed horribly, the director should be shot.

3. rocstar Says:

4. rocstar Says:

losos way > before i self destruct

5. farsideoff Says:

# Screwface Says:
    November 29th, 2009 at 10:32 pm

b-ease Says:

November 29th, 2009 at 10:17 pm
    If Jesus paying Lebron, I’m paying Dwayne Wade

What does that mean exactly?

I know it sounds like “Jesus”, so honest mistake. But he’s actually saying “Jeezy”. Implying that he’s getting the coke for such a low price, that he’s actually the main distributor, as opposed to copping from the main distributor.

ok.. how does paying ball players connect to sellin’ coke?

_ _ _ _
    it is in reference to the numbers on their jersey. Jeezy said he is paying 23 (Lebron) a kilo, jay is saying he is paying 3 (Wade) a kilo.

6. blaze22 Says:

# House Nigga Jigga Says:
    November 29th, 2009 at 10:35 pm

Lebron (24) Dwayne Wade (23)

Per Kilo

Camels sell mad cocaine

Wade is 3.

7. baby jesus Says:

House Nigga Jigga Says:

November 29th, 2009 at 10:35 pm
    Lebron (24) Dwayne Wade (23)

Fail

8. Shooter Mcgavin Says:

SMH @ a man judging another man

Wild mo.
    ha, how soo?

sorry if I hit a soft spot (none) but if i see a 40 year old dweeb in camo and an army jacket posing like the genie from Aladdin I’m going to call them a lame

disregard it if the shoe fits you too

9. Smoke Greene Says:

Til the Casket Drops >>>>

It may not be their best album but there are some great songs on there.

10. Smoke Greene Says:

=============================================

Why were you ogling his pic?

That interview had some gems and all you could think about was what the nigga was wearing?

Stop it 5.

11. b-ease Says:

That interview had some gems

Word.

12. Shooter Mcgavin Says:

Why were you ogling his pic?

haha??

clearly my opinion of the dude had already been developed, It was a single sentence observation, chill on your defensiveness

13. Black Brokaw Says:

# Smoke Greene Says:
    November 29th, 2009 at 11:01 pm

=============================================

Why were you ogling his pic?

Stop it 5.

# Shooter Mcgavin Says:
    November 29th, 2009 at 11:15 pm

Why were you ogling his pic?

haha??

******
    haha…

14. D_Block_4_Life Says:

Sup

15. Smoke Greene Says:

clearly my opinion of the dude had already been developed
    =====================================
    Clearly

16. The Shot Clock aka I'm a Nahmerican Says:

i’m glad Combat acknowledged that his website been suffering.

17. Black Brokaw Says:

clearly my opinion of the dude had already been developed
    =====================================
    Clearly
    ******
    you girls sound like women

18. Dewill Says:

*raises hand slowly*

WTF is a combat jack???

19. The Shot Clock aka I'm a Nahmerican Says:

LF: why do some white boys commit random acts of homoness, like dudes that you are otherwise generally cool with. Like this dude i work with, one day last week he just decide to say gay shit all day….sometimes aimed at me.

they think its funny but its too much realness in they voice when they say shit.

no homillz

20. Sleep Says:

Dewill Says:

November 29th, 2009 at 11:27 pm

*raises hand slowly*

WTF is a combat jack???

^^^^^^

When u find out let me know

21. D_Block_4_Life Says:

The intro to the Clipse LP is manufactured A-felony narcotic. Oh and I’m drunk right now. As you were.

22. The Shot Clock aka I'm a Nahmerican Says:

The Clipse never blew up cause they have no star power. Sad but true.

You either gotta have bitches loving you or niggas admiring/idolizing you or both to be really successful and unfortunately they dont really have either.

23. Smoke Greene Says:

Life is witcha kids watching Madagascar…true story.

24. Dewill Says:

Sleep Says:
    November 29th, 2009 at 11:35 pm
    Dewill Says:

November 29th, 2009 at 11:27 pm

*raises hand slowly*

WTF is a combat jack???

^^^^^^

When u find out let me know

I thought that was a new GI Joe toy nahgers were talking about gettin their kids or something!!!
    LMAO

25. The Shot Clock aka I'm a Nahmerican Says:

Deeeeeeeeeeee

Jaaaaaaaaaaaaaayyyyyyyyy

Khaaaaaaaalllllllleeeeeeedddddd

26. Dewill Says:

The Shot Clock aka I’m a Nahmerican Says:
    November 29th, 2009 at 11:46 pm
    Deeeeeeeeeeee

Jaaaaaaaaaaaaaayyyyyyyyy

Khaaaaaaaalllllllleeeeeeedddddd

^^^^^
    when that warm cream hits ur nose….

27. The Shot Clock aka I'm a Nahmerican Says:

when that warm cream hits ur nose….

lol……funniest shit of 09.
    Khaled is a fuckin clown.

28. Sleep Says:

*Applaud my nigga vince young*

*laugh at jay cutler*

*look at mike vick says nothing*

*looks at tiger woods*

*so u don’t fuck with black bitches but let a white bitch beat you*

29. k1ng Says:

this clipse album is pretty good but my expectations were a lil higher oh well this will have to do i guess.

30. k1ng Says:

“I care about one thing…and thats the motherfukin T.O!” (c) Drake

31. SoWait Says:

Has anyone ever seen Drake sing a hook live?? Billboard said he is a rapper/singer. Has he ever sang live before? Just curious… All his performances I have seen have been sub-par and Jay-Z need to save the coke raps lol… He should just start singing like drake cuz he dresses like he should be singing show tunes! lol

32. Shooter Mcgavin Says:

Damn, the Nets are 0-17 to start the season, that is horrendous. They got injuries but still, wow

33. Brooklyn Strong aka The Elder Says:

Smoke Greene Says:

November 29th, 2009 at 11:42 pm
    Life is witcha kids watching Madagascar…true story.
    ======================================
    Gigantic Co sign

34. Frank Says:

Fuck Chelsea!

For Christmas, all I want is Santa to bring the Raptors some defense. That’s all.

35. Mag Says:

# rocstar Says:
    November 29th, 2009 at 10:43 pm

^^^^^^
    ROCstar

(gobacktoWSHH)

36. verses Says:

*comes out of lurking*

yo nation, the fuck is up with eskays tweets ? (none)

*goes back to lurking*

37. nation Says:

>> yo nation, the fuck is up with eskays tweets ? (none)

he probably just clicked something while he was signed in

38. Smoke Greene Says:

Nope, reason being, he’s a pretty shitty singer without Auto-Tune. That’s why the emphasis lately has been on Drake the Rapper, cause without auto-tune, he’s a shaky singer at best.

39. Smear Says:

That opening joint on Til the Casket drops is straight fire….. Definitely coppin the CD on the 8th….. EUGHCKK!

40. The Shot Clock aka I'm a Nahmerican Says:

he has his moments, he’s just a studio singer, not a live one.

but some of his hooks go (see Killer, and 4 My Town)

41. Biscuit Booty Says:

Niggas is skimming through music.

Jay pays wade cause he hits up the casino a lot. Listen to the next line people. “3 dice ceelo, 3 card marley” Meaning he’s giving all his money to table games. Nothing to do with coke.

42. Dried Figs Says:

Cudi and Drake present The Douchebag Duets album… coming out summer 2010

43. Nice Says:

Dried Figs Says:

November 30th, 2009 at 2:26 am
    Cudi and Drake present The Douchebag Duets album… coming out summer 2010

that was lame…..

44. Gregory Law Says:

Drake stays lipsyncing.

45. Gregory Law Says:

And not just lipsyncing singing, lipsyncing rapping.

46. Nah Right » Video: KiD CuDi Talks “Pursuit Of Happiness” Video Says:

[…] KiD CuDi Brings out Drake in Toronto (Video) | KiD CuDi Joins Lady Gaga for “Pokerface” […]

47. Kid Cudi Surprises Toronto With Drake Says:

[…] While out in Toronto for a live show at the Kool Haus Cudi brings out Drizzy to perform Forever. Check it out. Props to ATF & NR. […]