Three/21 and Skull Gang headed out to Brooklyn last week to shoot Juelz Santana’s “Mixin Up The Medicine” featuring Alabama native Yelawolf. We went for a mad scientist theme as Juelz mixes up his potion while living in an underground laboratory. Shoutout to Twin and Skull Gang for bringing this joint to the table and a big shout out to Yelawolf who is a beast.

Previously: Juelz Santana feat. Yelawolf – Mixin’ Up The Medicine [Dirty/NoDJ]

116 Responses to “Video: Juelz Santana feat. Yelawolf – Mixin Up The Medicine (Official Behind The Scenes)”

1. a tribe called quest Says:

*Blank stare @ this niggas life*

2. JDS aka The Fiendish Dr. Woo Says:

the Israeli chicks selling the beauty products at the mall tend to have some nice little bubbles.

one of ‘em caught me staring and smiled… i would have walked over to talk but i wasnt trying to buy shit from them

3. a tribe called quest Says:

Warm Fred the Godson farts > cOLD

Taylor Swift > Beezy

4. Beezy Says:

tribe we’re on a collision course…thank your lucky stars you didnt see me in the regular season

i see you concluding your season with a run of bums

you had the softest schedule in the league

5. a tribe called quest Says:

i see you concluding your season with a run of bums

you had the softest schedule in the league

–Bullshit, i went against Dallas Penn, Fux team when he was killing, I lost to effin Ty, Crissy whos in Second place… pssh

Call it Shkillz

6. Troyvul Says:

^true, true… but importance takes precedence over preferance in most cases. no?
    Tis True.

7. Beezy Says:

*starts fantasy league*

*gives self easy schedule*

*manipulates trade deadline and other gameplay options*

*has high record*

*is ATCQ*

JDS aka The Fiendish Dr. Woo Says:

November 23rd, 2009 at 3:42 pm

^ dont believe the hype, them chicks come fully stocked with game and flirting is just apart of their gig.

9. a tribe called quest Says:

GTFO, i have done no cheating, although i did push back the deadlline cause you bum nahggers need the help. No one wants to trade with me anyway, aint like i got much to give up shieeet

10. Mr. Iceberg Slim Says:

Mr. Iceberg Slim Says:

November 23rd, 2009 at 3:41 pm
    Ok here we go 40 percent of all sales are in for last week

50 is at number 11 on the charts with 23,782 sold so far……

no words

But we still have 60 percent to go, so who knows, nah right?

11. Mr. Iceberg Slim Says:

***checked account today, year end bonus is in account 16 percent of annual salary, does jayz american music awards laugh non stop****

Why they always talking bout money, casue we like money B1tch, see the lox

whatsup Ice.

13. JDS aka The Fiendish Dr. Woo Says:

# cOLD Says:
    November 23rd, 2009 at 3:47 pm

JDS aka The Fiendish Dr. Woo Says:

November 23rd, 2009 at 3:42 pm

exactly why i winked/smiled back and made a b-line into Foot Locker lol

14. Troyvul Says:

aint like i got much to give up shieeet
    your one injury away from crumbling real talk

15. NovemberEnd aka What Do You Mean Teenager What Age Are We Talking About Says:

give it a rest already …nobody cares

16. JDS aka The Fiendish Dr. Woo Says:

i shoulda pounded and came home with an armful of of that shit for stocking stuffers for the aunties and such this Christmas lol

17. NovemberEnd aka What Do You Mean Teenager What Age Are We Talking About Says:

i’m out

el che vive!

… damn Ice, you pulling down 120 a year, what 16% puts you some where ’round 15k? thats awesome.

da fuck is a yelawolf

rick jumped the shark, he’s cheapening his brand.

21. Mr. Iceberg Slim Says:

cOLD Says:

November 23rd, 2009 at 3:50 pm
    whatsup Ice.

whats going on, my man…im good, B-day in 4 days, you know im a sag. half man, half mammal,
    Bout to turn the big 3 0 ( a ninja been focus every since i said hi to 30)

22. a tribe called quest Says:

QUE VIVE EL CHE!!!

*home run*

Bout to turn the big 3 0 ( a ninja been focus every since i said hi to 30)

^congrats dude… enjoy.

25. Mr. Iceberg Slim Says:

Damn cOLD, WHY U SHOUTIN OUT NUMBERS, EASY MY MAN…SHOUTS OUT TO BONUS TAXED 25 PERCENT

26. Mr. Iceberg Slim Says:

joe 88 way u at, u are always good for a couple of laughs and jayz 50 cent nas debates…

^roffle, put you on blast, thats what happens when you come around flossing.

feed to wolves or get ate…

^ niggas havnt talked Jay-z all day… dont start now.

29. Mr. Iceberg Slim Says:

cOLD Says:

November 23rd, 2009 at 3:59 pm

^roffle, put you on blast, thats what happens when you come around flossing.

feed to wolves or get ate…

****sees wolves**** chucks duece, puts the pedal to the metal****

joe 88 is waiting his turn to spit his bars on his crew mixtape… I think he’s number 22 on the posse cut.*dead*

31. a tribe called quest Says:

*dead* at taking a number for booth time

Joe88 and the 148 baltimore rappers part 2 coming soon

no homo but that vampire movie with the wolves looks good. I seen the first one.

*googles*

33. a tribe called quest Says:

cOLD thats hella homo.. that movie is only making kids want to grow up to be Adam Lambert

34. Beezy Says:

cOLD Says:

November 23rd, 2009 at 4:03 pm

^yoooo i see the first one this weekend for the first time…i swore id never watch it but my chick threw it on

much better than i expected

35. Mr. Iceberg Slim Says:

cOLD Says:

November 23rd, 2009 at 4:01 pm

I would luv to see joe 88 on making the band type of show.. he wud always be the emotional dude, yelling, screamin, throwin shit, cause they asked him to change his 16, dude would be classic….

36. el feces loco Says:

Error establishing a database connection

That twilight phenomenon in America is fascinating..who would have thought that vampires would be the next big thing?

$150 million in 2 days?..like some secret society shit.

much better than i expected

^ word right, it was pretty good even with the cheesy love story. Im looking for the part 2 online I forget the name?

38. Mr. Iceberg Slim Says:

Man thats not right, that Jimmy Iovine was sitting next to hov the whole time at the lakers game front row after the awards show, first dr dre reunited with 50’s number one enemy Game and than Game at jimmy iovines house and now jay chilling with jimmy front row laughin and shit, i mean all boo boo did for interscope (U rmbr Curtis Interscope Jackson) and now that do himlike this….thats wrong man

39. Joe 88 Says:

cOLD Says:
    November 23rd, 2009 at 4:01 pm

^Actually, i’m 7th this time.

Iceberg, I don’t care about the numbers, all that matters is this year, 50 has entertained me (n) more than camel, dropped 2 very good mixtapes, and taught me the importance of not listening to Fat Joe.

40. el feces loco Says:

That Justin Beeber kid too…WTF? Mofukkas just showing up in masses for shit I never heard of before.

41. "A" Star is Born -- Clap for 'Em Says:

What?! I know yall not hyped about Twilight…..
    No sense in leaving the Girlie Blogs to read this….*vanishes*

42. a tribe called quest Says:

Cudi still has the best album of the year

43. Beezy Says:

im soooooo hype for New Moon…its gonna be super cool

44. Joe 88 Says:

^lol……I wouldn’t even do a show like that, unless they paid me, lol, and they would NEVER ask me to change my 16, unless I totally outshined everyone on the track. And FTR i’m working on handling my emotions, I wasn’t always like this, naw i’m lying, but I knew when to channel those emotions better than I do now. Don’t taze me bro, lol

45. Mr. Iceberg Slim Says:

Joe 88 Says:

November 23rd, 2009 at 4:08 pm
    cOLD Says:
    November 23rd, 2009 at 4:01 pm

^Actually, i’m 7th this time.

I knew u were there joe 88, u are always a stone throw away…

What?! I know yall not hyped about Twilight…..
    No sense in leaving the Girlie Blogs to read this….*vanishes*

^ I clearly stated no homo.

47. Beezy Says:

Edward > Jacob

48. Mr. Iceberg Slim Says:

Joe 88 Says:

November 23rd, 2009 at 4:12 pm

Tru story, if u act anything in real life like u do here, you would be a star on reality tv,

49. el feces loco Says:

I wish I could find a hood white chick that flowed like Eminem….I need to pull this reverse crossover.

hood money done dried up..dice games be mad empty..dice just laying there..niggas selling bootleg flu shots.

50. a tribe called quest Says:

Dont taze me bro!

51. Harlem World Says:

Does 50 still have a deal? I thought Israeliscope dropped g-unit and fif left.

52. Mr. Iceberg Slim Says:

NO they would ask u to change ur 16’s because its a pop song and u wud get mad, screamnin they need this real sh!t on it, but they wud be like this is our radio single, u know a jayz single and once u hear that name “Jayz” you would go ballistic

53. Mr. Iceberg Slim Says:

el feces loco Says:

November 23rd, 2009 at 4:14 pm

see lady soverign…she had the same silly pop single…just didnt work…”

54. el feces loco Says:

*CORRECTION

I’ve just been informed that “H1N1″ is the newest name of the same ole kush..thought niggas had flu shots when they said they had it”

55. a tribe called quest Says:

Joe88 = Frederick from Making the Band

56. Troyvul Says:

see lady soverign…she had the same silly pop single…just didnt work…”
    wasnt she a failed Dame/Jay experiment?

57. Mr. Iceberg Slim Says:

I joke a lot about 50, but on the real im shocked he could not make a catchy radio single in the last 3 years, i mean there was a point when ole boy was on fire with the hooks, i used to call him the hook man

58. &What?! Says:

Those goodwood (no homo) necklaces are a Hipster’s delight..

59. Mr. Iceberg Slim Says:

Troyvul Says:

November 23rd, 2009 at 4:18 pm
    see lady soverign…she had the same silly pop single…just didnt work…”
    wasnt she a failed Dame/Jay experiment?

not dame , just jayz

60. Beezy Says:

Mr. Iceberg Slim Says:

November 23rd, 2009 at 4:18 pm

^I Get Money got alot of radio play…it just wasnt attached to a project

61. Harlem World Says:

Co-sign

62. the real truth Says:

*Daps All*

I Know I Probably Missed The Conversation But Why Would Canibus Diss Em Now?

63. Mr. Iceberg Slim Says:

Mr. Iceberg Slim Says:

November 23rd, 2009 at 4:19 pm
    Troyvul Says:

November 23rd, 2009 at 4:18 pm
    see lady soverign…she had the same silly pop single…just didnt work…”
    wasnt she a failed Dame/Jay experiment?

not dame , just jayz

She was a gimic, mc, but she did sell 300k

64. el feces loco Says:

Lady Sovereign was not a good example..she’s a bloody blokette..I mean American..from Brooklyn..hangs with blacks at school/work/clubs but only whites at home, but she knows how to mesh the two through music.

She can rep the streets by association but sell to the masses(white fokes) by blood.

Ruste Juxx >>

*hears slugs whizzing by*

66. the real truth Says:

Cudi still has the best album of the year

Co-Sign…Fashawn’s Album Was Dope, Street Jop Was Dope, AD was Dope, BISD is Dope…A Lot Of Good Albums This Year

67. COCCA88CRAZY88SINCE88 Says:

G-Unit Philly artist Mike Knox links with Sigel for a new cut.

Hey, remember that time Knox touched up Sigel’s jaw?

I guess they made up.

Raaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaasssss!!!

68. Troyvul Says:

She was a gimic, mc, but she did sell 300k
    Ya def thought so, remeber reading about her in XXL, thats when my women rapper hate was at an all time high

69. Joe 88 Says:

50 Still makes good hooks, he’s making good music, but people just arent interested in 50 no more, it’s like the cool thing now not to like 50. I heard lil kids joking 50 the other day, saying “bowi, your a lame, you still listen to 50 Cent”

50 has to make great/classic type music to be accepted again, cause average aint gonna cut it, he’s swimming in those Ja Rule waters now.

70. el feces loco Says:

*pictures a white Nicki Minaj body face chick with a Lauren Hill voice/swag*

*puts a wanted ad on craigslist*

ok I need 2012 and new moon dvd quality asap.

72. Troyvul Says:

I been saying this 50’s next move has to be to satelitte radio

73. the real truth Says:

The Estatic Is Dope…Where Has Voltron Been Since That Dropped That Negro Straight Disappeared

74. el feces loco Says:

2012 was like 4 hours long..ill pass, I’d rather wait for the real shit..should be much shorter(nhjic)

75. Smoke Greene Says:

Cuirtis has has a couple of good singles and hooks in the past 3 years. Don’t believe the stans.

Didn’t Juelz get in trouble for mixin up the medicine?

That’s not our culture (c) Killa

*pictures a white Nicki Minaj body face chick with a Lauren Hill voice/swag*

*puts a wanted ad on craigslist*

^ s’not a bad idea feces… you be having some good ideas, but the weed smoke keeps you in a cloud, I’d offer some guidance but I’m fuck my life status right now.

77. Mr. Iceberg Slim Says:

NO lie, i thought about taking some money and finding a boy group, one black boy, one chico, one white boy and one asian, and one more….man there hasnt been a boy band in years…..i would cake up

78. el feces loco Says:

Juelz Santana = ship done sailed

79. Belize Says:

that mase free was like wow

80. Harlem World Says:

Juelz Santana = ship done sailed

rAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAs!
    (ae!)

82. Smoke Greene Says:

=================================================
    Lies.

Cats dis 59 even when they’re pretending to be fans.

Shits corny.

83. &What?! Says:

ok I need 2012 and new moon dvd quality asap.

2012.. maybe, New Moon.. no chance.

84. Mr. Iceberg Slim Says:

Troyvul Says:

November 23rd, 2009 at 4:24 pm
    I been saying this 50’s next move has to be to satelitte radio

He needs to do a sitcom, like will smith, blieve it or not 50 showed me he is a pretty funny dude…i think thats the best route for him and than do a couple of movies after a couple of years…

85. Harlem World Says:

and Jimmy V.

86. the real truth Says:

Juelz Santana = ship done sailed

Co-Sign, I Still Like Juelz Music But He Had This Time When He Was Droppin The Hottest Shit Out And Then WTGBM Dropped…If He would Have Dropped From Me To U During That Time He’d Be Way More Relevant Than He Is Now…I Have A good feeling about this new album though…as long as he leaves BACK TO THE CRIB off it should be dope

87. Mr. Iceberg Slim Says:

Smoke Greene Says:

November 23rd, 2009 at 4:27 pm
    =================================================
    Lies.

Cats dis 59 even when they’re pretending to be fans.

Shits corny.
    ^^^^^

Ok here we go 40 percent of all sales are in for last week

50 is at number 11 on the charts with 23,782 sold so far……

we just been honest man, dude needs to change up a little

88. el feces loco Says:

^^leave out the black boy and you get an idea, if you have to have a black boy he should be like a Jon B type…and add a asian girl too(whites love em)

89. Beezy Says:

Harlem World Says:

November 23rd, 2009 at 4:28 pm
    and Jimmy V.

^he’s on a world tour

90. Smoke Greene Says:

SMH @ people acting like numbers have anything to do with quality of the music.

91. Mr. Iceberg Slim Says:

Juelz should have stayed closed to cam….you gotta stay close..see young buck

92. Smoke Greene Says:

========================================
    Spoken like a man who knows absolutely nothing about music or the record biz.

93. Joe 88 Says:

What happen to those lil curly head niggas puff had a few years ago? Once they flopped it was a wrap, you never seen them again, I bet there still under contract tho.

I’m bout to start ghost writing for R&B groups, that’s where the money is at.

I got a idea that I kinda jacked from puff that I think might work, naw, I know it’s gonna work, lol

94. Black Brokaw Says:

Cats dis 59 even when they’re pretending to be fans.
    *****
    Did he just call him 59?? lmao

Eminem feat 59 cent

95. Mr. Iceberg Slim Says:

el feces loco Says:

November 23rd, 2009 at 4:29 pm

no girls man all dudes and i have to have one black dude on the team, i wanted one dude for each race to target all them teen bopppers, the dude that started new kids on the block and nsynce and backstreet boyus, i was going to write him, he is in jail and ask him would he like to be hired as a consultant, tru story

96. the real truth Says:

========================================
    Spoken like a man who knows absolutely nothing about music or the record biz.

LOL you dont like Juelz Obviously and I Mean Musically I Know The Whole drop a club/girl single to start an album plan…but who cares caus im never in clubs and most women have horrible taste in music

97. Troyvul Says:

LOU PEARLMAN…..you know why hes in jail right?

98. Harlem World Says:

I’m bout to start ghost writing for R&B groups, that’s where the money is at.

See Jack Knight, this dude used to ghostwrite every other hit for Bad Boy. Humble guy too (ll)

99. Mr. Iceberg Slim Says:

Troyvul Says:

November 23rd, 2009 at 4:35 pm
    LOU PEARLMAN…..you know why hes in jail right?

did u read my last sentance?????/// BLANK STARE

100. el feces loco Says:

^^Yea Maurice White or some shit was GOAT..that market is always there too, them teeny boppers aint gettin any smarter, but the black dude is gonna kill the overall image of the band, people will see that its some fake shit.

You might need like 2 white brothers, their biracial cousin and an asian

101. Mr. Iceberg Slim Says:

Troyvul Says:

November 23rd, 2009 at 4:35 pm
    LOU PEARLMAN…..you know why hes in jail right?

did u read my last sentance???? BLANK STARE

102. Smoke Greene Says:

=======================================
    This is true lol.

But I’m rooting for Juelz to win just based on geography.

New York needs some wins (and I don’t look at BP3 as a win for NY).

103. Mr. Iceberg Slim Says:

yEA OLE BOY WAS STEALING MONEY, BUT I WANT TO KNOW THE MARKET AND HOW TO PROMOTE

104. London Bloke Says:

Harlem World Says:
    November 23rd, 2009 at 4:27 pm
    Milk Carton Status:

Danielson
    Rey
    456
    Voltron

unfortunetly Rey passed away. They coinciding his wake with the Nah BBQ – cause everyone knows how much he like to eat (n)

105. Black Brokaw Says:

I think Lupe shouldve quit along time ago.

106. Troyvul Says:

did u read my last sentance???? BLANK STARE
    So you would hire him while he’s in jail?

107. Mr. Iceberg Slim Says:

You might need like 2 white brothers, their biracial cousin and an asian

i was thinking of finding a light skin mix black dude and giving hima name that rhymes with barrack or sumthin to make the public feel safe

108. el feces loco Says:

Maurice Starr ( Backstreet, New Edition)

109. the real truth Says:

This is true lol.

But I’m rooting for Juelz to win just based on geography.

New York needs some wins (and I don’t look at BP3 as a win for NY).

Werd Ny Does…The Thing About Hov is hes not really a NY rapper anymore hes a global rapper, Just Like Em isnt a Detroit Rapper..Nut as much as the Hov stannery on Nah gets crazy i never wish Hov to fail, like it or not hes the ambassador Of our Music

110. D_Block_4_Life Says:

BP3 >

111. Smoke Greene Says:

Have the black kid rap and you’re outta here.

112. Beezy Says:

London Bloke Says:

November 23rd, 2009 at 4:37 pm
    Harlem World Says:
    November 23rd, 2009 at 4:27 pm
    Milk Carton Status:

Danielson
    Rey
    456
    Voltron

unfortunetly Rey passed away.

>>this spelling is the most unfortunate part

113. Juelz Santana - Mixin Up The Medicine Feat. Yelawolf (Official Behind The Scenes) [Video] | YOURAUDIOFIX.COM - YOUR DAILY FIX OF URBAN ENTERTAINMENT Says:

[…] Courtesy of Nah Right. […]

114. Black Brokaw Says:

boy bands were known to be raped by their handler. The guy from BB got locked up for rape but they said it was some fraud BS. Only reason he went to jail was because Justin’s star was on the rise and they had to put him away. Also B2k.

115. el feces loco Says:

Smoke Greene Says:
    November 23rd, 2009 at 4:40 pm

Have the black kid rap and you’re outta here.

^^Naw no rapping..hip hop is dead…I’m trynna make some MAJOR paper..trynna have four Justin Timberlakes in a group(not at all)

*pictures Ice group shaded like Color Me Badd*

…he’ll never make no paper

116. b-ease Says:

new moon

3rd highest grossing opening weekend ever, after Dark Knight and Spiderman 3. With that said, I’d castrate myself before watching it.