Audio: Curtis Interview w/ Funkmaster Flex

curtis

Interview w/ Funkmaster Flex on Hot 97: Part 1 | Mediafire

[audio:http://nahright.com/wp-content/uploads/2009/11/50-cent-hot-97-interview.mp3]

Interview w/ Funkmaster Flex on Hot 97: Part 2 | Mediafire

[audio:http://nahright.com/wp-content/uploads/2009/11/50-cent-hot-97-interview-2.mp3]

Interview w/ Funkmaster Flex on Hot 97: Part 3 | Mediafire

Interview w/ Funkmaster Flex on Hot 97: Part 4 | Mediafire

Pic spotted at TheYBF. Rip by Adot.

Hit the jump to see 50 on Chelsea Lately.

Props to YourAudioFix for the rip.

307 Responses to “Audio: Curtis Interview w/ Funkmaster Flex”

1. spirit equality Says:

Flex *stays* cutting people off…

He didn’t even let Fif finish naming all the G-Unit artists who will never get a release date. SMH.

2. silas aka simon Says:

i used to like hip hop when rappers didnt say words like bubbly refering to their personality

3. Tong Po Flo Says:

No of those babies are boo boo’s kids, they too cute no homo

4. Tony Says:

look at the first baby on the left.

lol

5. spirit equality Says:

when 50 says “how can you let someone who’s down with you go to the pen insted of putting up the bail”, is he willfully forgetting about bang em smurf? SMH. that’s smurf’s whole beef with 50, not paying his bail after he held Fif down.

6. spirit equality Says:

No of those babies are boo boo’s kids

^ ^ one is asian and one is white. this isn’t rocket science, fam.

7. spirit equality Says:

the one in the middle may not be asian, but clearly ain’t related to 50 at all. that doesn’t even require a moment of thought. LOL.

8. Voltron aka Step to me and get 4 x 2. Says:

So I’m seeing Mos during his only UK date of the year.

*tries to breathe*

9. Xenophon Says:

“No one’s gonna shoot when it’s time for him, no one’s gonna do ANYTHING….if he gets into real issues, real beef….him and Beyonce’s gonna be DONE!!!”

*pull the plug on my life support*

10. Gravitas1982 Says:

yo, 50 sounds angry in the interview

11. Ether Sutherland Says:

50 stays praying on a another man’s downfall. It would be depressing if it wasn’t so entertaining. But it’s sadistic nontheless.

12. rocstar Says:

holy shit, 50 why u mad?

they spent 15 minutes talking about jay-z. 50 sounds pissed. Maybe those sales projections are more accurate than not.

13. Dario Says:

Why the fu*k dose Flex have to talk to much in the interveiws????
    Just ask the questions and let the guests answer…he’s talking all over 50

14. silas aka simon Says:

50 is going to have his worst sales in his carrer and jays got the number 1 record on the charts

i guess jay doesnt have to say shit

rule of power # 51 – sometime you should prob shut the fck up and make relevant good musics

in all these interviews the one thing they dont talk about is the music 50 has created to many distractions imo

15. Jz Says:

rocstar Says:

November 20th, 2009 at 4:23 am
    holy shit, 50 why u mad?

———————————————

Graduation, the album that initiated the ether. Dude never recovered from Sept 11, 2007.

16. Tong Po Flo Says:

No of those babies are boo boo’s kids

^ ^ one is asian and one is white. this isn’t rocket science, fam.

^ Why so serious SE (no Keith) my comment was CLEARLY a joke

17. Tong Po Flo Says:

the one in the middle may not be asian,

^ Yeah glad you thought about that

18. Costanza. Says:

atleast theyre none of Rawses kids this time

19. Costanza. Says:

moderation pleease

20. RIGZ Says:

50’s interview game>>>>>>>>>>> __________________

21. Daily Drug Says:

Flex: I dont think these artists was reading Jay’s body language

50: Which one? The part where he was jogging or when he started running

Daily Drug: Im out

22. NYHC81 Says:

the audio streaming is shitty. it’s all discombobulated.

23. Daily Drug Says:

50’s interview game>>>>>>>>>>> __________________

^uncanny ability to make you sympathize with his view

24. Rap Radar :: 50 Cent Addresses Low Sales Projections Says:

[…] NR Via […]

25. skc Says:

Got dayum this dude sounds semi-depressed. He was convinced he was gonna be the one to take Jay down.

26. The Boss Ricky Ross Says:

I already destroyed Curly’s career. This mungkey still breathing?

Deeper Than Rap is the album of the year and this is just the beginning.

Triple C’s, Maybach Music.

We just getting started.

The Teflon Don in 2010 cause ain’t shit stickin to the Boss.

Holla at me Yayo. I need a mungkey to carry my Louie luggage.

27. Joe 88 a.k.a No Amount Of Security Says:

I swear the rap game needs 50…………….More so than Jay-Z imo.

28. Joe 88 a.k.a No Amount Of Security Says:

Xenophon Says:
    November 20th, 2009 at 3:56 am

*pull the plug on my life support*

*dead*

You can hear people laughing in the backround when he said that. 50 makes alot of good points in this interview

29. LondonBloke: Internahtional Man of Mystery Says:

The Boss Ricky Ross Says:

November 20th, 2009 at 7:25 am

Hoots. 100%

30. LondonBloke: Internahtional Man of Mystery Says:

Joe 88 a.k.a No Amount Of Security Says:

old school

31. Joe 88 a.k.a No Amount Of Security Says:

I had to take it back bloke, (n) that trip down memory lane yesterday had me buggin. Plug had about 76 different screen names alone, lol.

32. The Boss Ricky Ross Says:

I told Tia to go ‘head and do that.

Look at that cl0wn, showing my son a good time at that loser Floyd Mayweather’s house. What kind of man takes care of another man’s kids? That ain’t a boss. Shiot, I don’t even take care of my own kids.

Enjoy it now cause the IRS are coming for that crib anyday.

I live in a White House.

Jealous stupid muthafucka.

Boss!

33. The Boss Ricky Ross Says:

Triple C the mafia, they roll blunts when I say so!

34. The Boss Ricky Ross Says:

My name rings bells in the prison’s* all over M.I.Yayo.

Biggie of my city, believe that.

*Miami Correctional Officers & Police Benevolent Association, Inc

35. KzA Says:

morning *daps*

I see Joe is still on his 50 shit…lol damn Joe.. Your gettin like a “in the streets” version of Iceberg *noshots*

36. Ghost Writer Says:

KzA Says:

November 20th, 2009 at 8:24 am
    morning *daps*

But this is a “50” post stupid….Iceberg talks about Jay in every post….

37. sleep AKA I'M 2 COOL 4 U DUDES 2 RIDICULE Says:

What he’s talking bout when people shoot at jay and beyonce they will have to duck. is he talking figuratively or literally cause i hope he knows this aint the street. he, jay and puff aint on some street corner ducking shots. and hes talking bout tru life started beef with cam and jimmy because of jay. while that might be true, life and jim had beef before the whole roc thing. jay probably signed life knowing this. but he is right about jay signing niggas to be shooter and never plan to release them.

*headed to best buy*

*see 50 album*

*walk past it*

*picks up john mayer album*

damm jayson william got 3 years, he shot that guy more than 3 years ago. this nigga lawyer is serious.

NBA player money>>>>>>>>>rapper money

38. sleep AKA I'M 2 COOL 4 U DUDES 2 RIDICULE Says:

was that hot rod kid good?

39. sleep AKA I'M 2 COOL 4 U DUDES 2 RIDICULE Says:

AI To the knicks amen. i know this aint the old AI but if ur not a knick fan u wouldnt understand.

40. KzA Says:

We Are The Streets >

41. Joe 88 a.k.a No Amount Of Security Says:

As the days go by, and the more interviews posted of 50, I see myself liking this nigga more (n) than I use to. 50 reminds me of the time when the N.W.O came to WCW and totally fucked everything up, shit was hella entertaining.

He’s the self proclaimed “bad guy” he thrives off that, just imagine how boring the blogs and the hip hop world over the internet would be w/o 50? Budden hasn’t been entertaining online since the rae incident, and everyone else just comes off as bums with cameras, when 50 got some new shit up, you know it’s gonna be good for atleast 2 laughs

42. LondonBloke: Internahtional Man of Mystery Says:

Arguably the most reliable hip-hop blog for gorging on a steady stream of new MP3s, video clips and news links, NahRight presents material with little judgment or analysis—a blurb of explanation from founder Ahsmi “Eskay” Rawlins and crew is sufficient. Due to the frequency of updates, content skews toward artists with a heavy Net presence, but there’s also an intentional emphasis on material from promising underground artists. Although an active community quickly fills up comment sections with chatter, their spillover conversations from previous postings are as indecipherable to outsiders as ancient alien runes.

GATTT lol

43. LondonBloke: Internahtional Man of Mystery Says:

nahright. c om

GATTT lol

44. Plug Says:

——-
    Is he out?

45. LondonBloke: Internahtional Man of Mystery Says:

fucking moderation!

nahright. c om

Arguably the most reliable hip-hop blog for gorging on a steady stream of new MP3s, video clips and news links, NahRight presents material with little judgment or analysis—a blurb of explanation from founder “Eskay” and crew is sufficient. Due to the frequency of updates, content skews toward artists with a heavy Net presence, but there’s also an intentional emphasis on material from promising underground artists. Although an active community quickly fills up comment sections with chatter, their spillover conversations from previous postings are as indecipherable to outsiders as ancient alien runes.

GATTT lol

46. LondonBloke: Internahtional Man of Mystery Says:

sleep AKA I’M 2 COOL 4 U DUDES 2 RIDICULE Says:

November 20th, 2009 at 8:38 am
    was that hot rod kid good?

No. he got “renegaded” by papoose on black republican remix

47. Mr. Iceberg Slim Says:

Shouts out 2 nation for using the pic on the 50 post i suggested

48. bl Says:

Will he beat Ross ? The sales are looking poor. Like 150-160k.. Thats funny as hell

49. Mr. Iceberg Slim Says:

50 just said if the numbers for the record look funny, its interscopes fault

50. KzA Says:

wooooooo….

Pac Div is goin to be at Highline Dec 2….w/ Qtip, Cool Kids, DJ Scratch

51. Beezy Says:

KzA Says:

November 20th, 2009 at 8:40 am
    We Are The Streets >

^emphatic co-sign

52. Mr. Iceberg Slim Says:

nation why did u not post part 3 and 4 like part 1 and 2, job does not let me download…come on natin help a a brother out or a link or sumthin

53. Mr. Iceberg Slim Says:

I guess im the only one that loved ;power money respect, always felt that was there best complete, well rounded album

54. Plug Says:

——-
    dont click mediafire. click the actual Part 3 link. its streaminin

55. 50 Cent Interview With Funkmaster Flex On Hot 97(Audio) Says:

[…] @ HHNM Via Nahright Posted by D-AMAYA at 9:09 am Tagged with: 50 Cent, Funkmaster Flex, Hot […]

56. KzA Says:

Mr. Iceberg Slim Says:

November 20th, 2009 at 9:08 am

no…love that too.. Just been bumping WATS for a week or two heavy..

Kiss over Premiere…. *chills*

57. LondonBloke: Internahtional Man of Mystery Says:

A man who strangled his wife in his sleep has walked from court a free man after the prosecution withdrew all charges against him.

Good lawyers FTW

58. Mr. Iceberg Slim Says:

Police Claim Fabolous’ Crew Stole Rare 2008 Lamborghini

59. Beezy Says:

Kiss over Premiere

^kill you on tape then watch it over a beer

60. LondonBloke: Internahtional Man of Mystery Says:

Robin tells Tim Kash that it was Jigga’s idea for him to collaborate with Nicki Minaj on the track “Shakin’ It 4 Daddy”. *Shakin’ My Head*

61. Mr. Iceberg Slim Says:

tweetphoto.com/lnvayhav

^^^^^^^^

thats why 50 mad, dude want to be down so bad

62. Plug Says:

fif, you’re a different type of animal, man (c) flex

63. Joe 88 Says:

50 just said if the numbers for the record look funny, its interscopes fault

^It is, his album got leaked a month in advance.

64. Duro Says:

Curtis muddafuggin Jackson

65. Joe 88 Says:

LF: Who knows the name of that youtube clip with the wack rap lyrics? Shit was hella funny

66. PsicoMagia Says:

LF : that Panamera Porsche is lookn like a nice family car..

67. Dewill Says:

I’m tired of niggas dissin’ 50!!!

*cries a river*
    *builds a boat*
    *paddles to new uncharted land*
    *starts a new colony of 50 worshipers*

68. LondonBloke: Internahtional Man of Mystery Says:

*paddles to new uncharted land*
    *starts a new colony of 50 worshipers*

* gets to land [n]*

* realises Joe88 has already started 50World*

69. Mr. Iceberg Slim Says:

Game Says 50 Cent Can’t Beat Jay-Z, “He’s Gonna F* ck You Up!”

70. Mr. Iceberg Slim Says:

Game says

Jay-Z will f*ck 50 up in a battle! It would be so fast and over with. 50 is funny, but Jay is witty. Jay-Z is not to be toyed with. If he f*ckin’ responds, if he feels like you’re really pissing him off and he responds, he’s gonna f*ck you up! He would f*ck me up, I’m just glad he didn’t f*ckin’ respond, so I didn’t have to go dig in my f*ckin’ bag and try to f*ck him up”

71. Dewill Says:

Mr. Iceberg Slim Says:
    November 20th, 2009 at 9:36 am

Game Says 50 Cent Can’t Beat Jay-Z, “He’s Gonna F* ck You Up!”

This comin’ from a nig that clearly doesn’t know what he wants to do in life!!

72. KzA Says:

SMH at Nah turning into ThisIs50

73. Duro Says:

Curtis dagodmc Jackson

74. KzA Says:

*logs off Nah until the tides turn*

75. Duro Says:

Curtis jiggakilla Jackon

76. Duro Says:

Curtis eskaysfavorite Jackson

77. Lurker Mcgavin Says:

Game says

I would love to see Jay actually respond and/or ether someone, he gets talked up a lot as being able to murk dudes lyrically but has he ever actually done it? Prodigy comes to mind but I don’t know if that was from anything he did lyrically, more so the whole summer jam screen ballerina pics shit which is ironically more of a Curtis type tactic than anything…

78. The Boss Ricky Ross Says:

Curly is finished. I told y’all I would end his career and look what happened.

I beat him cause I’m clever, beat him at whatever

This nigga’s losin, look like he could use us

79. MC Says:

Yo you niggaz are fuckin gay on this site. How do a group of grown men get together every day and have ‘I Hate 50’ forums…LMFAO!!! Is it that serious?? It’s just hip hop. There are a lot worse things going on in the game than 50 Cent. This site is on some high school ‘we’re cooler than you’ type homo shit.

*closes nahright.com*
    *opens rapradar.com*
    *breathes sigh of relief*

80. Duro Says:

Curtis milliinaweek Jackson

81. Dewill Says:

I am a fan of 50 and still will be but I must admit that he put himself on an island by going at everyone….(sigh)

But fuck all the fakery!!! These niggas standing together taking pics like they friends and shit…. first chance they get, they’ll through the next nigga under the bus…

*listens to Death to my Enemies*
    *does 50 more barbell curls*

82. Duro Says:

Curtis endedurcareer Jackson

83. Mr. Iceberg Slim Says:

smh @ that pic, curtis clearly is not selling out

84. Joe 88 Says:

Mr. Iceberg Slim Says:
    November 20th, 2009 at 10:00 am
    smh @ that pic, curtis clearly is not selling out

^Selling out is the new keeping it real

What rich rapper didn’t sell out?

85. b-ease Says:

How do a group of grown men get together every day and have ‘I Hate 50′ forums

*reads thru comments*

*blank stare*

*daps all in vicinity*

86. Mr. Iceberg Slim Says:

Joe 88 Says:

November 20th, 2009 at 10:01 am
    Mr. Iceberg Slim Says:
    November 20th, 2009 at 10:00 am
    smh @ that pic, curtis clearly is not selling out

^Selling out is the new keeping it real

What rich rapper didn’t sell out?

Magoo

87. Mr. Iceberg Slim Says:

Cant front cause i still listen to 50 cent every day when i go to the gym, “Ill whip your head boy”

88. Combat Jack-ass Says:

SMH @ the 50 stan lurkers popping in to defend him

91. D_Block_4_Life Says:

We Are The Streets >

^emphatic co-sign
    Classic.

92. Black Brokaw Says:

J. Cole says fuck and nigga every line.

93. Tong Po Flo Says:

What rich rapper didn’t sell out?

^ Snoop?

94. The Boss Ricky Ross Says:

My wrist A-list, Audemar is ageless
    Bezel lit up like a billboard out in Vegas

95. Joe 88 Says:

>KRS-One Wants To See A Jay-Z Vs 50 Cent Battle! “That Will Be The Greatest Battle In Hip-Hop’s History”

^I really think 50 would prolly win this battle, not because he’s better, but because Jay isnt exactly a battle rapper, for some reason, he tends to go soft to the paint when the game is on the line.

96. Dewill Says:

Mr. Iceberg Slim Says:
    November 20th, 2009 at 10:03 am
    Joe 88 Says:

November 20th, 2009 at 10:01 am
    Mr. Iceberg Slim Says:
    November 20th, 2009 at 10:00 am
    smh @ that pic, curtis clearly is not selling out

^Selling out is the new keeping it real

What rich rapper didn’t sell out?

Magoo

LMAO

97. S.I.C.K Says:

*daps all*

Smells strange up in here.I`ll probably lurk today.

98. Daily Drug Says:

*indecipherable conversations it up*

This Jamie Foxx show is still funny as

Furthermore, Garcelle Beauvais >>>>>>>

99. KzA Says:

Black Brokaw Says:

November 20th, 2009 at 10:06 am
    J. Cole says fuck and nigga every line.

This…he has so many quotables…Sometimes I hear a line that I just think about and want to throw up on a status or something..but Im not gonna be that white kid with a “nigga” lyric as a status

Nevertheless….JCole is the future

100. Mr. Iceberg Slim Says:

Whats sad is jay will nvr address 50 again, he just fell out of the elite with those numbers, regardless if we like him or not, the general public has put him in the hood mc box again and whats crazy is i really think 50 is going to ge out of control now, mark my words we will here 50 diss dr dre in less than 90 days

101. Joe 88 Says:

Tong Po Flo Says:
    November 20th, 2009 at 10:06 am
    What rich rapper didn’t sell out?

^ Snoop?

^Naw, he sold out big time, T-Mobile commercials, horror films, reality show, that’s pretty much a total 180 from who he was when he first came into the game

102. Body Bag Says:

Faggot ass Felx im tires of this nigga yelling and dickriding…… Drop a bomb on yaself ya fat overated DJ

103. D_Block_4_Life Says:

for some reason, he tends to go soft to the paint when the game is on the line.

104. yaboy Says:

50 says a whole lotta nothing but reiterate whats been said already..

flex sounds a lil girl screaming with glee and shit.. SMH

105. KzA Says:

This site is on some high school ‘we’re cooler than you’ type homo shit.

Yea well if you lived that in highschool, youd know its not homo shit. We really are just cooler than you

*Stuffs MC in locker*
    *Fiducks MC’s girl*
    *Never calls her*
    *Wins Prom King*

106. D_Block_4_Life Says:

So that new Em album in Dec isn’t Relapse 2 after all, it’s just a re-release with 7 new songs. Relapse 2 will drop in 2010. That’s much better…

Ether Sutherland Says:

^ Nice

^ word co-nice.

108. b-ease Says:

Tong Po Flo Says:
    November 20th, 2009 at 10:06 am
    What rich rapper didn’t sell out?

^ Snoop?

Gotta be sarcasm.

109. D_Block_4_Life Says:

Which part of this 50 interview is worth listening too?

110. Daily Drug Says:

Joe 88 Says:

November 20th, 2009 at 10:10 am
    Tong Po Flo Says:
    November 20th, 2009 at 10:06 am
    What rich rapper didn’t sell out?

^ Snoop?

^Even the Beatles and U2 finally sold out (c) Rockband and Blackberry…..that whole idea of selling out is beginning to seem more like immaturity, because everybody EVENTUALLY sells out

111. Black Brokaw Says:

I can’t even listen to most of his tracks but I only have the come up. Is the warm up better?

112. Daily Drug Says:

#noshotsatanybodyjustsaying

113. Mr. Iceberg Slim Says:

Jay-Z Co-Signs Robin Thicke’s Use Of Rakim And Nicki Minaj

mtv.com

114. D_Block_4_Life Says:

What rich rapper didn’t sell out?
    What constitutes selling out to you guys? Face seems like a good candidate…

115. b-ease Says:

And co-sign the We are the Streets love. Ive always maintained that it would have been completetly flawless if it had ended after track 13 or 14 (Ride or Die Chick was always week, never liked the Eve/Drag song or the Sheek solo), but still cooked crack.

116. Daily Drug Says:

Ether Sutherland

^these new rappers need to hire the nah community for new names

117. KzA Says:

Warm Up is great…Needs a steady listen straight through…The kid really has an ear for making music and putting a body of work together…I have a feeling his album is gonna be unbelievable

118. b-ease Says:

FTR: Nothing really wrong with selling out unless you’re dancing in fried chicken commercials or produce a doll that repeats your catchphrases.

119. D_Block_4_Life Says:

And co-sign the We are the Streets love
    Niggas used to bring this CD everywhere and just let it bang (ie beach, BBQ, on the stoop, the park, etc…) Classic record IMO…

120. b-ease Says:

weak > week

121. D_Block_4_Life Says:

Daps

122. Mr. Iceberg Slim Says:

Regardless thats a cute white baby on 50’s lap, im not sure if we ever seen any mc with a pic of a white baby in there lap, while they were selling a product, 50 is doing a lot for race relations, applaud this man

123. KzA Says:

@b-ease

awww come onnn hahaha

Wasup ma? Whats goin on? Know you kno Kiss…

that was the radio track…I cosign your point..Just so much lava on that disc…cant be ignored

124. Beezy Says:

yo LOL @ KzA sitting around listening to J. Cole looking for lyrics to drop in his facebook status

nerd

125. Daily Drug Says:

^yeah I couldnt fuck with Flav holding a fried drumstick every 5 mins on flav of love….that was the last time I watched that shit

126. b-ease Says:

Smells strange up in here

LOL, word. Somethings…off.

*daps S.I.C.K.*

127. Beezy Says:

fun fact: D_Block is the latino on the intro to We Are the Streets saying “Fuck the Lox, them niggas is basura…”

128. KzA Says:

I have it on my BB so I can be a nerd on the move Beez

129. Joe 88 Says:

>Lately yes (ie Jimmy Jones), historically no. 50 is a pretty bad battle rapper though, plus he doesn’t really battle, he drops 8 bars at most.

^historically, his best efforts was subliminial disses “ride or die (ma$e diss)” “mind right (meeno)” well the meeno shit wasn’t a sub, but since no one knows who he is it flew under the radar as a diss, and the people he did diss in the open are not worthy opponents, c’mon jayo felony?

Besides Mobb Deep, he hasn’t won a battle with a artist that was on his level (even tho I still think he beat NaS, the public feels other wise) and it’s 2009, you gotta come harder (n) than a sub or 8 bars, niggas want that aggression (n) imo one of the main factors on why he lost to NaS, he was too laid back, NaS went at him like his life depended on it.

Point is, Jay doesn’t go hard in battles, 50 goes extremly hard, (n) 50 goes to the outer limits when it’s war time, and that “i’m too big for this” (n) mess is getting old and corny.

130. b-ease Says:

50’s seems extremely self aware. I’m sure he thinks this picture is hilarious too.

131. Daily Drug Says:

^I just have to leave

132. Mr. Iceberg Slim Says:

I sold out years ago at uconn and got hurt my 2nd year and could no longer play, i started networking hard, you would have thought i was half black and half jew

la heim

133. KzA Says:

yo I will say this about WATS tho…

WTF was with rappers doing the whole chick giving brains interlude? That shit is so fuckin nasty..I was driving with a female friend of mine smokin and had WATS on in the backround..and I turnt that shit up for one song and that skit came on afterwords…I quick turned it down and the girl was just *blankstare*

134. D_Block_4_Life Says:

I re-injured my knee yesterday wrestling with my little fucking cousin B. I was at my sisters and he flair chopped my across the back at the dinner table. I had to chase him and put him in the boston crab…had to…

135. The Boss Ricky Ross Says:

I’m about to sign Olivia to Maybach Music. Show her how a boss does.

136. TheCo!!inB Says:

I don’t know why I’m figuring out that Rae/Ghost/Capa “10 Kilos” beat was off Jaylib’s “Champion Sound”….smfh.

137. Charles Oakley Says:

cosizz

138. Neil Says:

hahaahahaaa …. 50 mad …..lol …. boo boo ..boo hoo ..hahahahahaha that nigga talk too much. thats what you get for going after the king of New York aka the king of hip hop! 50 needs to back the fuck up and take a seat from making music. His boss Eminem will release his album and still sell more than Curtis ..lololololol 50 fell off! BEANS STAYS LOSING!

139. D_Block_4_Life Says:

It was called the Red something…

140. Marcus2000 Says:

Check my last blogs on this bitch….I told you that Funkmaster Flex is a nasty ass greasy acting motherfucka son..this nigga had the nerve to say that he would have gave chris & neef $500 instead of $1,200!!!!

*50: I’m getting lightheaded*

Someone needs to buss shots at this faggot ass nigga man…look how this nigga is playing devils advocate cause he’s so far up Jay’s ass it’s so incredible…Nas said it the best, “Look at this butterface ass nigga man!!!!”

141. Joe 88 Says:

>Even the Beatles and U2 finally sold out (c) Rockband and Blackberry…..that whole idea of selling out is beginning to seem more like immaturity, because everybody EVENTUALLY sells out

^My point exactly. I remember when Mc serch went at hammer for selling out, 15 years later this dude got a reality show based around white rappers *dead* And that shot you threw missed, but still co-sign

142. Mr. Iceberg Slim Says:

Is that your chick was one of the best diss songs ever, but went over many people heads….but trust me to the person it was directed to and people around him, it hit hard….

also long kiss goodnight was so great and the lyrics and subliminal and how biggie went at pac, but on the sly suggested he was the reason for his death was hip hop at its best

143. Beezy Says:

KzA dropping gems today…LOL @ his ultra proper white girl bun bun getting offended at the head skit

“Kevin Zachary Arnelius, what is this filth?!?!?!”

144. D_Block_4_Life Says:

Yeah, Joe i pretty much disagree. Cool.

145. Beezy Says:

edit: Kevin Zachary Arnelius the 3rd aka KzA

146. b-ease Says:

Kevin Zachary Arnelius

*dead*

147. The Shot Clock aka I'm a Nahmerican Says:

Em’s verse on Forever is the best verse of 09…shit is incredible.

148. Beezy Says:

white people are always the III

149. yaboy Says:

*turns up Joe Budden – Russian Roulette*

150. LondonBloke: Internahtional Man of Mystery Says:

Kevin Zachary Arnelius the 3rd aka KzA

*dead*

daps the regs…it was wierd in here this morning with the 50 stans…joe88 included lol

151. The Boss Ricky Ross Says:

I’m taking Shaniqua & Marquise to the White House to meet the big homie Barry and kick it with him, Michelle & the girls.

He’s sending Air Force One to scoop us.

152. Joe 88 Says:

subliminals are lame, that’s some “New York” shit.

153. D_Block_4_Life Says:

RT @Yaboy *turns up Joe Budden – Russian Roulette* (Church.org)

154. D_Block_4_Life Says:

Gasol is back and he made sure everyone knew it.

155. LondonBloke: Internahtional Man of Mystery Says:

Yo Kza same thing happend at work with Stapeton Sex when my headphones came out…lol

156. KzA Says:

LMAO…

You cant tell me that you like them skits though…I’ll have the vol turned all the way up, vibin to some shit..Then at volume 20 I get

*SLUUUUUUURPPP SLUUURRPPPP o0o0o YEA NIGGA*

wtf?

157. TheCo!!inB Says:

word is Beezy’s hairline goes back further than 3 generations. #noshots.

158. Costanza. Says:

Em’s verse on Forever is the best verse of 09…shit is incredible.
    yep

159. MC Says:

*Stuffs MC in locker*
    *Fiducks MC’s girl*
    *Never calls her*
    *Wins Prom King*

^^^^^

Nigga please…I actually DID win prom king you fag…LOL!…Get off your keyboard and get some pussy nigga!

160. SNORT_SNORTCRAZY88SINCE88 Says:

____________________woooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo!

161. KzA Says:

that biggie shit is the most foul tho… They straight up had a session of him in the studio moaning into the mic and shit…
    *vomits*

162. samsohn Says:

nas > 50 cent
    nas > jay-z

163. Joe 88 Says:

LF: I was skimming thru the Ja Rule album “love is pain” and I had no clue that Max B and french jacked the “new york is back” beat to make “free al pac” and they murked that shit, once again, Ja gets owned! lol

Max B instrumental game >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>

164. The Boss Ricky Ross Says:

Deeper Than Rap > Get Rich Or Die Trying

165. SNORT_SNORTCRAZY88SINCE88 Says:

*daps all WhoreMonglers*

166. D_Block_4_Life Says:

Deeper Than Rap > Get Rich Or Die Trying

lol

167. yaboy Says:

based on the # of regs on NR, i KNOW at least 4 outta 10 on here have to be balding at a young age..

*squints eyes*

168. D_Block_4_Life Says:

Nas > Big

No seriously.

169. TheCo!!inB Says:

Who ever is using the screen name Rick Ross, you sound extremely corny and the comedic effect you’re trying to create is not there. please assume a regular persona or we’re going to have to ask you to leave.
    BAWSE.

170. Beezy Says:

I heard Co!!in lurks at Soup Kitchens offerin homeless bitches two bisuits and a chicken wing for some head

171. D_Block_4_Life Says:

Not a bad hustle.

172. LondonBloke: Internahtional Man of Mystery Says:

Who ever is using the screen name Rick Ross

Hootie. 100%

173. Beezy Says:

D_Block_4_Life Says:

November 20th, 2009 at 10:34 am
    Not a bad hustle.

>>says the nigga who gives hot dogs to white scabby-headed crackheads for the puss

174. Neil Says:

@ samsohn

Nas Poorer than 50
    Nas Way Poorer than Jay- Z

Nas is fuckin “no ass having” Kelis
    50 fuckin Vivica and kelly rowland
    Jay-z fuckin Beyonce and Nas Baby moms

Jay-z wins again !

175. KzA Says:

lol OK MC..my fault, the way you wrote that shit made it sound like HS had you feelin hurt. and Im at work, so I’ll save all that for this weekend
    *daps*

176. Mr. Iceberg Slim Says:

Joe 88 Says:

November 20th, 2009 at 10:27 am
    subliminals are lame, that’s some “New York” shit.

subliminal were the beauty of hip hop my man, mc’s used to do subliminal because they were not using it to promote them selves, it wasn’t a fake beef, it was about the sport, they wanted you and ur crew to know and they would battle it that way, real hip hop heads would catch the lines but it wasn’t put out for publicity and also if you are a street cat you don’t scream someone name out you beefing with because it brings attention to you, but I understand you, you were not brought up during real hip hop and lyrics so this b.s that pac did and 50 did u respect and love cause they spell everything out for you…To say someones name was almost like snitching and frowned upon, check biggies lines

Maniacs put my name in raps, what part of the game is that?

177. D_Block_4_Life Says:

Why’d you have to bring that up? Why would you make me think about her? That’s just vile.

178. The Shot Clock aka I'm a Nahmerican Says:

Nas > Big

No seriously.

eh….Big was a star tho. A real star.

Nas was never a star. I’m not disagreeing with you tho.

179. Remixznflow Says:

*daps the collective*

more 50 cent huh?…

i went back and really listened to bisd.. no skimming at all…

and after i did that i must say….

it isnt half bad… its really not…

180. The Shot Clock aka I'm a Nahmerican Says:

*chuckles*

181. Body Bag Says:

# Beezy Says:
    November 20th, 2009 at 10:35 am

D_Block_4_Life Says:

November 20th, 2009 at 10:34 am
    Not a bad hustle.

pure comedy lol

182. The Boss Ricky Ross Says:

All I do is smile at the bumps & the bruises, cruisin in the coupe, reading Nah on my computer

183. b-ease Says:

I actually DID win prom king

Corny

Get off your keyboard

Ironic

184. Mr. Papagiorgio Says:

@ collin

just got the scoop on the black jesus piece from goodwood themselves….got the drop date….

185. Tong Po Flo Says:

Tong Po Flo Says:
    November 20th, 2009 at 10:06 am
    What rich rapper didn’t sell out?

^ Snoop?

Gotta be sarcasm.

^ Lol word but I still dig Snoop tho (nh)

————————-

nigga every line.

^ Word, I noticed that too, I remember first hearinf Grown Simba and was like damn I hope he doesn’t say nucca every five seconds on all of his joints, but J is nice tho

186. Joe 88 Says:

Maniacs put my name in raps, what part of the game is that?

^So what do you call “the bridge is over” then? What about “Roxanne’s revenge?”Cause that’s far from a subliminal. Face it, Pac had them niggas scared.

187. leonard Washington aka The Silky Johnson of nahright Says:

curtis’ is so mad about his sales this nigga tried to pick a fight with ol ass marv albert lmfo!

188. The Boss Ricky Ross Says:

KRS-One can’t talk to a boss like me.

He’s never had a hit records and that’s all I make. Hits.

He rather battle a mungkey like Curly cause he has no wins with me. I’ll end his career like Shan shoulda did in the 80’s.

189. Mr. Iceberg Slim Says:

Joe 88 Says:

November 20th, 2009 at 10:40 am

Maniacs put my name in raps, what part of the game is that?

Listen my man, krs 1 was the = to 50 cent back than, he came in the game dissing and dissing everyone check ur facts and dude no one was scared of pac, they shot pac up, robbed pac and pac signed his life to deathrow to get out of jail because Tut and jimmy henchman were still after pac, he goes to the west coast and still ends up being the first person to die,…..dont get caught up in music, but in no time can you name where pac was ever really in the streets or ever rode on anyone..he was in one of the best acting schools with jasmine guy and jada pinkett, than he became a roadie and an actor, so dont buy into the hype my man…

190. The Boss Ricky Ross Says:

I’m about to sign Foxy Brown to Maybach Music. and make her famous.

191. Wale Says:

The Boss Ricky Ross Says:

November 20th, 2009 at 10:44 am
    KRS-One can’t talk to a boss like me.

He’s never had a hit records and that’s all I make. Hits.

^you weak as shit fat boy

192. Lurker Mcgavin Says:

Mr. Iceberg Slim Says:
    November 20th, 2009 at 10:35 am

Joe 88 Says:

November 20th, 2009 at 10:27 am
    subliminals are lame, that’s some “New York” shit.

wooord

Who you thought Kick in the Door was for? (c) The Little Homey

193. D_Block_4_Life Says:

Collin

Where did you order the wooden jesus piece from? Link…?

194. Mr. Iceberg Slim Says:

And just in case you never heard the orig. version of long kiss good night, in the intro and hooks and outro there talking bout pac the whole time

casttv.com/video/pbadou/notorious-b-i-g-long-kiss-goodnight-diss-2pac-original-video

195. sean coonery Says:

nahright has become and still is a haven/harbor/headquarters for squares, lames, herbs.

I’m handing in my resignation to Eskay and Nation. And I’m slapping Dre in the face on my way out of the corporate offices.

I’ve had enough with this. I’m not going through the revolving doors, I’m smashing through the glasses and spitting in the face of the security on my way out.

I’m a goonie.

196. Joe 88 Says:

@Iceberg

Dude, trust me when I say pac was definently in the streets, maybe not like hustling and what not, but he was in the streets, the man was homeless, moms use to make him cop crack for her, he got jumped everyday in baltimore. And what does going to a good school have to do with anything? My brother went to the school of the arts and if he was still alive he’d prolly smack the shit out of someone for even thinking some stupid shit like that.

And you do know that pac shot people right? And beat the case right? When these mythical ass rappers pop off (and not in the air, more NY shit) or actually catch charges and not lock criminals in at night, then maybe i’ll give them the benifit of the doubt, but biggie was a petty hustler, lil cease was a weed head and weed carrier, lets not even dicuss mobb deep, them niggas in that 90’s era was straight soft, none of them niggas carried it like pac did, maybe there mans was G’s, but the actual artist, fuck no. Pac was more G then all of them rapping ass niggas

197. sean coonery Says:

Before I leave…

who do I have the pleasure of rearranging their facial features and stomping out their front teeth…

with my 700-800 dollar Louis Vuitton sneakers?

any candidates?

Rich Niggas buy Rich Shit…

you niggas wearing shit made in china…I wear shit made in France, Italy. The denim be from Japan, cotton from Egypt. The Polo’s have Peruvian Cotton but is assembled in London.

you understand this high end designer shit…im on it…whatever you on…we off it…

198. sean coonery Says:

You niggas wearing cheap ass shit made in China, Taiwan, Hong Kong and Korea.

I wear Japanese Denim that cost 900-1000 dollars. You want receipts nigga?

199. RIGZ Says:

# D_Block_4_Life Says:
    November 20th, 2009 at 10:23 am

It was called the Red something…

No it isnt..

200. sean coonery Says:

I stunt in a recession. Have you going through deep clouds of depression.

when you see me..

201. D_Block_4_Life Says:

It was called the Red something…

No it isnt..
    So then I’m wrong.

202. sean coonery Says:

Niggas wearing Champion Hoodies, New Era hats, Rocawear high end denim, and Timboland boots….

and they think they’re doing it…

fucking pathetic…

203. The Boss Ricky Ross Says:

Before I Self Destruct is a dud. My mixtapes are better then that piece of shit.

Guess it’s back to gay porno’s with Banks & Tony Gay Hoe.

Be right back, Marion Berry just hit me on the Blackberry…the REAL Marion Berry.

He owe me alotta favors.

204. Daily Drug Says:

I sent no such shots

205. TRUTH Says:

Nas ain’t worried about you LAMES!!

206. zman Says:

I fucking love 50 during interviews. Fucking funny and he does spill some truth. Fuck jay-z (not his music)

207. Daily Drug Says:

Im a dilla stan, but for some reason that Jaylib jawn doesnt get many listens round here

208. el feces loco Says:

Red jesus piece > Black jesus piece

209. sean coonery Says:

you’re always wrong you fat ugly fuck.

your son, nephew, lil brother, lil cousin….is also wrong…at everything….he’s wrong at his life, existence and he is dead wrong at being a fucking human being..

that lil nigga in your twit pic d_block…got down syndrome, is mentally ill and very stupid and retarded…

im poppin shit

210. Joe 88 Says:

“In the blue light nigga looking like mike, sheeeeeit not to be fucked with”

^straight corn, biggie visualizing bald head niggas with blue light settings, FOH.

“If faith had twins she prolly have 2 pacs”

*dead*

This “player” is admitting to his wife getting smashed by a thug life outlaw. I can’t take this shit no more, i’m bout to throw all of my biggie CD’s away, dude was a fat funky herb

211. The Boss Ricky Ross Says:

My Louie frames cost $1200

Custom Louie velours? $2500

I live a Boss life.

You niggas can’t dress.

Swaggerless Mungkeys.

212. LondonBloke: Internahtional Man of Mystery Says:

Cassie @ Diddy’s party>

213. NovemberEnd aka What Do You Mean Teenager What Age Are We Talking About Says:

# Mr. Iceberg Slim Says:
    November 20th, 2009 at 10:35 am

Joe 88 Says:

November 20th, 2009 at 10:27 am
    subliminals are lame, that’s some “New York” shit.

Maniacs put my name in raps, what part of the game is that?
    ^^^^^^^^^^
    co-sign now todays hiphop diss records are beyond lame…almost bitchmade cuz the only thing you gonna hear is “F-U”…”You album flop”…”i got more money”….”ya momma is this ________”….i miss the days of Memphis Bleek and Nasir throwing sublims, or atleast dope MC using music with substance like FACTs or close to general thoughts of the hiphop listener,instead of the cartoons, skits B.S. that Curt uses….i enjoy some of it in moderation ex. Curt taking Tia shopping having the Stevie Wonder’s “Isnt She Lovely” playing in the background but for the most part those antics are overkill

214. el feces loco Says:

New Era fitteds > A authentic African gold crown filled with rubies and ameralds.

215. sean coonery Says:

D_Block when I see your lil man…Imma duff that nigga out…word to everything..

I might even stab or shoot the nigga…because thats the type of shit im on..

We assault mothers, beat them down..

rape sisters…

rob babymommas…

kidnap daughters..

thats the shit im on…

D_Block when I see your lil man…Imma fuck him up and stomp him out for no reason…

ya dig…because thats the type of steez im on…im a goonie

216. sean coonery Says:

Rick Ross your shit is all fake….they dont make louie v belts in a size 62 waist…

your a waste of life…fat fuck….your there with D_Block…

you need a hula hoop type belt to put on your size 52 carol city cartel raw denim…

217. Neil Says:

MTV SHOULD RETRACT THE TOP 10 LIST …PUTTING CURTIS 9 IS COMPLETELY FALSE …EMINEM NEEDS THE 9TH SPOT … BOO BOO CANT MAEK MUSIC NO MORE …HE GOT ON THE LIST BASED ON HIS WEBSITE (GTFOH) ..IF THATS THE CASE ESKAY SHOULD BE ON THE LIST TOO …..LOLOL BOO BOO LOST BIG!

218. The Boss Ricky Ross Says:

If it’s not on Maybach, really who the hell cares?

219. v.i Says:

PAC WAS A REALG

NO ON EWANTED IT WITH PAC LOL

ANYONE WHO THINKS OTHERWISE STR8 UP DUMBASSS

220. Daily Drug Says:

^hard to breathe

reminds me I need to replace my NY fitted

221. sean coonery Says:

D_Block I know what your lil man look like….so holla…nigga…

you ever watch Paid In Full…

You saw what happen to Mitch lil man…you seen what happen to his lil bro..

nah mean….aight then…imma leave it at that..

im not trying to incriminate myself….ya dig

but go watch paid in full…you know what the fuck im talking about…

I KNOW WHAT HE LOOK LIKE…LOL

this aint cyber bullying…this is domination faggot

222. RIGZ Says:

No it isnt..
    So then I’m wrong.

LOL. na, i mean the beat aint on that album…

223. The Shot Clock aka I'm a Nahmerican Says:

Pac was descedent of black revolutionaries and was involved in a lot of things behind the scenes.

his public image was a small part of the puzzle, a very small part.

224. el feces loco Says:

Bury me in my Yankee fitted..tilted to the back so my moms can easily lean over and kiss my cold face.

225. The Boss Ricky Ross Says:

I murdered all of my foes, contract killing
    20K’ll getcha grandmammy pinned to the ceiling

226. D_Block_4_Life Says:

LOL. na, i mean the beat aint on that album…
    Isn’t their a Dilla beat called Red something off of the new Rae? Woodro told me that…

227. sean coonery Says:

i told you niggas im not playing with you niggas..

over and over again…i’m tired of you niggas…for real

anybody can get it…i dont care if you from b-more, nyc, miami, chicago, la, houston…who cares…whoever gets it…

i dont care who you roll with, i dont care where you from…i do not give a fuck…

You can be from Brooklyn, You could be from Harlem, you could be from Jamaica Queens..

it dont matter to me…I’ll have my Far Rock niggas run up on the women in your family…and do bodily and mental harm to them…

for real..

228. el feces loco Says:

Bury me with no socks on..I wanna walk to hell barefooted

229. The Shot Clock aka I'm a Nahmerican Says:

Oprah is a fuckin G.

230. RIGZ Says:

Nah…

The Red is an ill beat tho

231. sean coonery Says:

My social circle is crack heads, dope fiends, pedophiles, rapists, and murders..

you niggas hang around whitebois tryna make a difference in your life..

I hang around predicate felons…you fucking faggots….

1 more strike…and its over…

so they willing to die over respect nigga…

232. el feces loco Says:

Bury me with my stocking cap on..I wanna be wavy when I get to heaven

233. Joe 88 Says:

Calling out name > subliminal

Only new york niggas make subliminal, shit is corny. I’d rather watch fifty cent take a nigga baby mother to a photoshoot then tryna piece together a verse and figure out who he’s talking bout. It’s just in NY niggas D.N.A to drop subliminals. That’s some girl shit, talking behind a rappers back then take a photo with them, if you don’t like the person just say it, all that fake shit is wack.

2pac diss the east coast, NY fires back with subliminals.

Kurupt diss the shit out of Dark Man X, he fires back with a skit, corny. We disowned DMX in baltimore for that shit, don’t scream “ayo” in no more of your gospel raps earl, we don’t fuck with you, bark to that bitch. ole hot dog water drinking from a champagne glass looking ass nicca

234. RIGZ Says:

# sean coonery Says:
    November 20th, 2009 at 11:03 am

D_Block I know what your lil man look like….so holla…nigga…

you ever watch Paid In Full…

You saw what happen to Mitch lil man…you seen what happen to his lil bro..

nah mean….aight then…imma leave it at that..

im not trying to incriminate myself….ya dig

but go watch paid in full…you know what the fuck im talking about…

I KNOW WHAT HE LOOK LIKE…LOL

this aint cyber bullying…this is domination faggot

^^^^^

*throws the duece up*

235. el feces loco Says:

Even Oprah taking a paycut in 2010….this nigga in here talking that super rich shit.

236. Suaveebolaayatollahsaudiarabiacocacola Says:

LOL. na, i mean the beat aint on that album…

There was a remix on the vinyl I think which had the Rae beat on it – I had this same conversation with the cat who lives upstairs a couple of weeks ago…

237. sean coonery Says:

faggot ass nigga…i bet if i assault your family member…

you probably wont be typing comments on nahright no more..

fucking faggot…

i seen your twit pic…you ugly fat fuck

THE COCK 4 LIFE

238. RIGZ Says:

Calling out name > subliminal

cosign.

239. LondonBloke: Internahtional Man of Mystery Says:

Yo Rigz you ever go Fez club

240. D_Block_4_Life Says:

Rigz, you DJ’ing and shit?

241. sean coonery Says:

D_BLock i know what you look like…I know what your young family member looks like..

I even know what your sister and mother look like…seen them Prican broads in the pic…they skeezas..

so If I have some LES niggas run up on them….i mean…dont be suprised or shocked….like your eyebrows..

just accept it…and move on…ya dig…

thats the shit im on..

I don’t fight…thats trife….We butt rapes Wives…..and take Lives..

That’s beef to me…like assaulting all of the females in ya family…

kill ya whole family, ya kids…all that ignant shit…thats what we on…

242. el feces loco Says:

Calling out name subliminally > Subliminal

example

“That’s why I fucked your bitch you fat motherfucker” > “This nigga Nas think he live like me?/talking bout pital..took 5 like me”

243. D_Block_4_Life Says:

Sources say that the Knicks aren’t gonna offer AI an contract after all…

244. el feces loco Says:

I been wanting to fuck Chelsea Lately lately

245. sean goonery Says:

Aight, who wanna get thie shit pushed in?

I’ve been locked down most of my life so i don’t know nothing else.

I get it how I live and I’ll murk a nigga if they get between me and the money.

Ride with it or get rode the fuck over.

246. D_Block_4_Life Says:

I been wanting to fuck Chelsea Lately lately
    Word…i wanna make her squeal…

247. TheCo!!inB Says:

@D Brow
    I pre ordered it from CtotheJL’s blog. just google “ctothejl wood jesus piece” and a link should come up. Fucked up thing is I think they got so in demand you have to email the kid to buy one now
    @Pap
    where did he say you can order the other joints cause the Good Wood site took em down. I need the regular light wood joint and maybe the red, everyone is gonna OD on the black one.

248. 50 Cent Interview With Funkmaster Flex On Hot 97 [Audio] | YOURAUDIOFIX.COM - YOUR DAILY FIX OF URBAN ENTERTAINMENT Says:

[…] is the audio of 50 Cent’s interview with Funkmaster Flex on Hot 97. Spotted at Nah Right, Courtesy of […]

249. PHENOMENON Says:

5O sounds mad. . .

Jay should apologize to him.

250. sean goonery Says:

Niggas ain’t ready to swim in that water for real. I’ve shot niggas and got shot at. If a bullet can’t scare me, what makes you think one of you fuck niggas can?

I’m a G cause I do what I want and I keep a shooter with me to take the body.

Keep playing and see if I don’t reach out and touch one of you niggas.

I got goons everywhere

251. The Shot Clock aka I'm a Nahmerican Says:

I been wanting to fuck Chelsea Lately lately
    Word…i wanna make her squeal…

dog, thats borderline grandma pussy.

252. SNORT_SNORTCRAZY88SINCE88 Says:

______________________________________WO!

253. el feces loco Says:

Red jesus piece > black jesus

I can’t wear that shit cause I’m a crip though….

creeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeip

Free the homie Big Meech.

254. SNORT_SNORTCRAZY88SINCE88 Says:

The Shot Clock aka I’m a Nahmerican Says:

November 20th, 2009 at 11:19 am
    I been wanting to fuck Chelsea Lately lately
    Word…i wanna make her squeal…

dog, thats borderline grandma pussy.

Shes from Jersey… Shes into niggas too.

255. el feces loco Says:

I been wanting to fuck Chelsea Lately lately
    Word…i wanna make her squeal…

dog, thats borderline grandma pussy.

^^^lies..she only like 32 maybe…prime time pussy.

256. sean coonery Says:

buying wooden pieces

broke poor lames…

go drop 15 20 k at a jewler….you fucking lames

they got layaway plans…for you broke dudes

i buy the whole watch, i buy the whole jesus piece…as you should….make one payment at 1 time…

but i got it like that…you do not…

257. Smear Says:

In like how enthusiatic KRS is to see a 50 v Jay, GUnit v Rocafella battle… givinn Yayo props…. to be honest? Swine Flu was a good pair of tapes. There’s much worse weed carriers in the game. Really

258. D_Block_4_Life Says:

lies..she only like 32 maybe…prime time pussy
    Fact.

259. Dewill Says:

Keri Hilson at Vickie’s Secret fashion show >>>>>>>>>>>>>>

260. el feces loco Says:

*secretly yearns for a 3some with Liza Lampanelli and Chelsea Lately*

*Early*

261. sean goonery Says:

I come from nothing so it’s nothing to go back to it.

but I’ll be damned if I go back without a fight.

I’ll kill for a dollar and I’ll die for my niggas

My world has a 5 block radius but within that 5 blocks, I’m respected like a King.

262. D_Block_4_Life Says:

Collin

That email they provided doesn’t even exist…lol…it got shot back to me…

263. sean coonery Says:

gold is old…

platinum is wear its at…

but im saying this to broke niggers

what do they know

264. sean coonery Says:

yayo is higly underrated…..he is the truth

yayo > bleek

265. The Shot Clock aka I'm a Nahmerican Says:

lies..she only like 32 maybe…prime time pussy
    Fact.

sure, but have you seen that turkey neck and the flock of crows that stomped on her eyes?

bitch went from milf to old white lady slore overnight.

266. KzA Says:

Liza Lampanelli

lofl so fuckin gross

267. PHENOMENON Says:

This is a good plan for 5O though.

I guess signing beans for the sole purpose of making his imaginary beef with Hov a reality by vicariously living out his dream beef with Hov through said can of beans.

I doubt Jay would respond though. . . for what??

268. Daily Drug Says:

lies..she only like 32 maybe…prime time pussy
    Fact.

^*wikis*

Chelsea Joy Handler (born February 25,[1] 1975)[2] is

damn….I had no idea

269. RIGZ Says:

# LondonBloke: Internahtional Man of Mystery Says:
    November 20th, 2009 at 11:11 am

Yo Rigz you ever go Fez club

Le Fez? In New Cross?

270. sean coonery Says:

jay is pussy…

yayo needs to send somebody at ty ty….

a shooter at him…for real

271. D_Block_4_Life Says:

Guilty pleasure GILF : Kathy Lee Gifford.

272. RIGZ Says:

# D_Block_4_Life Says:
    November 20th, 2009 at 11:12 am

Rigz, you DJ’ing and shit?

Yeah, Im part of a SoundSystem…

273. Dewill Says:

I would bang the shit out of Rachel Ray while she’s baking a turkey!!

274. sean coonery Says:

phenom you only have 5 followers…

very sad….and pathetic

eskay should of gave you the zune….

you really need it

275. el feces loco Says:

bitch went from milf to old white lady slore overnight.

^^You fantasizing too hard..If Chelsea walked into my cubicle right now and knocked my fake flower plant off my desk and bent over it…I’m doing her…then she gotta get her shit and go.

276. Daily Drug Says:

Kelly Ripa >>>>>>

277. PHENOMENON Says:

Keri Hilson at Vickie’s Secret fashion show >>>>>>>>>>>>>>

^ ^
    What??!! When was this??!!

278. RIGZ Says:

I dunno…that beat came from a 2005 beat tape

Champion Sound dropped in 2003

I dunno…

Unless ur thinking of the beat to Busta’s Psycho track

279. spirit equality Says:

50 just said if the numbers for the record look funny, its interscopes fault

^It is, his album got leaked a month in advance.

^ ^ Volume 3 leaked, Carter 3 leaked, a lot of albums leak…of course it has an effect, but if you go from 800K to 160K in first week sales in three years, it’s not just the fault of the label for letting the leak happen, you have just “lost the interest of the public” with your “aggressive content”. (c) Fif

I mean, when is the last time you’ve seen someone muse aloud “When is the next banks album coming out?” It ain’t 2003 any more…

280. PHENOMENON Says:

phenom you only have 5 followers…

very sad….and pathetic

eskay should of gave you the zune….

you really need it

^ ^
    Lol, maybe.

I don’t use twitter much so I wouldn’t know what’s more pathetic. Using it to the point where you have one million followers and nothing to promote or otherwise.

281. sean coonery Says:

niggas dont even go to the vicki secret show….they watch it on the internet…

how you party on a website…fucking lames

282. Remixznflow Says:

Keri Hilson at Vickie’s Secret fashion show >>>>>>>>>>>>>>

^ ^
    What??!! When was this??!!

YES!.. she was lookin RIGHT!

283. el feces loco Says:

Kelly Ripa is a nice one though she has about 4 kids too many…I’d do her if it was 5 kids ago.

I bet that pussy just has a zipper (c)CTHAGOD

284. NovemberEnd aka What Do You Mean Teenager What Age Are We Talking About Says:

# Daily Drug Says:
    November 20th, 2009 at 11:31 am

Kelly Ripa >>>>>>
    ^^^^^
    Kelly Ripa is like 57 LBS…she obviously suffering from anorexia who would wanna smash that

285. The Shot Clock aka I'm a Nahmerican Says:

I dont think yall have seen chelsea lately…

bitch look like them white broads that smoke hard and drink hard til 50 and always be the wildest in the spot….. throwin they sandpaper pussy around until its only young niggas who still think pussy is special who be tryna catch it.

286. RIGZ Says:

Lemme just say this now…

Jay will soon have a subliminal verse throwing shots at alotta people, and the word “Baffoon” will be used in regards to beans…he might even make it rhyme with “baboon” in reference to 50….I seent it lol

287. el feces loco Says:

Jerking off with Keri lotion > actually fucking Keri Hilson

288. sean coonery Says:

people have low self esteem…need attention, approval & acceptance

thats why they have 2k – 3k friends on fb/myspec

and 2 million – 3 million followers (aka swallowers) on twitter

289. el feces loco Says:

Keri chicken > Keri Hilson

290. NovemberEnd aka What Do You Mean Teenager What Age Are We Talking About Says:

lol @ el feces loco

291. sean coonery Says:

the internet destroyed social interaction and relationships…

thanks tom….and mark

292. Daily Drug Says:

I bet that pussy just has a zipper (c)CTHAGOD

^If she been working them kegels she might be alright….I need to try an athletic cougar someday

293. spirit equality Says:

^ ^ and the ones that did, pac aligned with, like wu.

294. Daily Drug Says:

NovemberEnd aka What Do You Mean Teenager What Age Are We Talking About Says:

November 20th, 2009 at 11:36 am
    # Daily Drug Says:
    November 20th, 2009 at 11:31 am

Kelly Ripa >>>>>>
    ^^^^^

^varitey my nigg….thickness goes a long way, but throwing around and bending a slim chick >>>>

295. spirit equality Says:

but i want them to try to “keep it real” like pac

^ ^ should clearly have said “i DON’T want them to ‘keep it real’ like Pac’. i just want them to keep it real like THEMSELVES because (1) we don’t need any extra people out here busting guns off and (2) they ain’t built like that, anyway

296. Daily Drug Says:

Plus for me, if she is older she has to be slim #noshsots at nah women lurkers

297. Neil Says:

Bleek album is coming in 2010 … I got the perfect marketing plan so Bleek if you reading check it out….Bleek needs to have a diss record going at Beans and 50 with Jay on the hook only on the album! …… WITH THAT MARKETING PLAN EVEN BLEEK WILL BEAT 50’S FIRST WEEK SALES! LOLOLOLOL….50 LOSES AGAIN ! BEANS HANGS HIMSELF!

298. BKK Says:

PAC WAS SUGE’S BITCH …IS THAT TRUE ? HAHA

299. Joe 88 Says:

>big up joe88 for repping pac well, but we also ought to note that a little kid got killed in one of pac’s gunfights (in marin city). that s**t is not cool. yeah, rappers need to stop fronting, but i want them to try to “keep it real” like pac. the streets would be a bloodbath if these dudes could actually walk it how they talk it in the booth

^I remember that, I think that’s the lil girl he was talking bout on “hellrazor” he was highly upset about that, and the media definently don’t help and didn’t around that time. I think it was a benefit concert where she got killed, or just a free concert. Man I miss pac, dude was a unique person.

300. PHENOMENON Says:

Oprah Winfrey says The Oprah Show is a WRAP.

301. Neil Says:

50 CLAIMS JAY -Z LEAKED (BISD) …LOLOLOLOL

302. Nah Right » Curtis: “I Actually Flopped” Says:

[…] anything about these horrible numbers that BISD is expected to put up, and I know he spoke on it in that Flex interview, but this quote he gave Meka for BET is hilarity: “Well, the reports from Hits Daily Double,  I […]

303. BK...Then Them Says:

Im a nyc boy and I agree…sublim’s are wack. Big is like my favorite rapper but it was wack he did it even though that was the times

304. p Says:

1200 a night for the fucking young gunz is fine. that adds up to a lot of money.

fif is stupid, look at banks and yayo. they were handed so much money that they aren’t hungry at all and it shows in their drive and music. does anybody think that banks/yayo would even give a shit if they never put out another record?

jay-z builds people to be good ARTISTS, fif just cares about hooking people up with money…

i don’t know why rap fans are in love with moguls and people who sell out and are only concerned with money who can’t make quality music.. its stupid.

305. 50 Cent Interview W/ Funk Flex + Chelsea Lately + BET « A Shot of Incilin Says:

[…] to BET for the interview, Nah Right for the Flex audio, and Your Audio Fix for the […]

306. CMW Says:

50 still tryna get that beef with Jay started?

*rolls eyes*
    *puts on the blueprint 2*

Jay-Z this, Jay-Z that (Jay-Z won’t hold my hand no more)
    Jay-Z this, Jay-Z that
    Jay-Z that, Jay-Z this (Jay-Z won’t give me no money)
    Get off Jay-Z dick
    What y’all niggas get front page articles, y’all mention Jay-Z name
    (This thing on?) Jay-Z, Jay-Z, in Jay-Z news
    I understand what y’all trying to do
    I brought the flutes this time, though
    I unleashed the flutes on them, guru
    Gimme some more music in the headphone
    Let’s get the proceedings proceeding this evening
    Let’s do this thing (let’s do it right this time)

307. GMB NIGGA Says:

MAN 50 U MY NIGGA…BUT ON SOME REAL SHIT U WENT AT DAT NIGGA HOV FO NO REASON. DAT SHIT WIT HIM AND BEANS AINT GOT SHIT 2 DO WIT U. THEN HOW U GON GET MAD CAUSE HE SAID “NO ONE IS SCARED OF 50 CENT.” HE NOT POSE 2 B SCARED OF U MY NIGGA. AND REAL TALK DAT BEANS SOUND A LOT LIKE YOUNG BUCK BITTER AS FUCK CAUSE A NIGGA WONT TAKE CARE OF HIM. BEANS IS A FUCKIN HIPOCRIT HISSELF DAT NIGGA OSHCINO WAS SAYIN DA SAME SHIT ABOUT HIM. HOV AINT SCARED 2 GET AT A NIGGA I MEAN WE ALL HEARD SHIT LIKE BROOKLYN HIGH(JIM JONES DISS), AND THE SUPAUGLY TRACK(NAS DISS), JUS 2 NAME A FEW!!!BUT FIFF U NEED 2 CHILL DAWG CAUSE ITS UNCALLED FOR.