Video: Cory Gunz – A Milli (Live in Paris)

24 Responses to “Video: Cory Gunz – A Milli (Live in Paris)”

1. Mr. Iceberg Slim Says:

Only reason I don’t fck with combact jack is because of his loyal and admiration for bol, its almost sticking, when bol is nothing more than a shock jock that clearly post topics about the most famous people for ratings and boost, now funny is funny, but when you claim to be a part of “our” culture and everything is negative rubs me the wrong way. On top of that he is a coward, you have people like Star who would diss mcs on the radio, but than walk around nyc and he was known. But you have this guy who throws so many shots, not just about peoples music, but shots at men as a whole and hides. So combact jack thats what puzzles me about u and bothers me, a man that seems to have a lot of sense would defend and allow a person like that to take opportunities off your family dinner table and than you act is if you dont care….so ur judgment is what is crazy to me

2. Harlem World Says:

# Mr. Iceberg Slim Says:
    November 18th, 2009 at 3:52 pm

men lie
    women lie
    […]

numbers dont

Did Jay borrow this from a Yo Gotti song? Or from some other place, it’s familiar…

7. b-ease Says:

*applauds beezy for going in (ll)*

8. Nasty Nas aka seafood lover Says:

50 cent projected to do 150-160k in first week. from xxlmag.

Bullshit.

HI ice

Nas>jay z

9. Mr. Iceberg Slim Says:

Nasty Nas aka seafood lover Says:

November 18th, 2009 at 5:19 pm
    50 cent projected to do 150-160k in first week. from xxlmag.

Bullshit.

HI ice

Nas>jay z

Hey whats up, how are those taxes coming

10. the real truth Says:

*Ignores*

Nas>jay z

Does Anybody except Iceberg and D_Block Not believe this?

*no shots*

Pun > Camel

13. Mr. Iceberg Slim Says:

the real truth Says:

November 18th, 2009 at 5:21 pm
    *Ignores*

Nas>jay z

Does Anybody except Iceberg and D_Block Not believe this?

*no shots*
    and the people that world wide go to jay concerts and support his albums and the none that goes to nas or buy his albums…question, has nas ever headlined a major areana tour??? When you get the name let me know…if people luv him so much, they would have atleast saw nas at madison square garden once right? But of course u wont answer this, you will just make a silly joke…so carry on

why are niggas mad @ jay today?

oh first #1 record?

damn, you mad doggies?

15. Harlem World Says:

Nas > Camel.

Did you learn nothing from Ether?
    Would you like me to recite the lyrics, young man?

16. Mr. Iceberg Slim Says:

but i’m a shine on my own
    i’m a star already
    lost the best of both worlds
    he coulda called R Kelly

Not to mention he hollas out thisis50 at the end

17. the real truth Says:

Is This A Joke?…Im Not Talking About Tours…Everybody knows Jay is the biggest rapper in the game doesnt mean hes the best…Lyrically Nas > Jay…the proof is in the music Bleek…Move On (c) Slaughterhouse

18. tillnoone Says:

check it out. This link will get u ready for the holidayz. i know we could all use a break from work right now…hollla

19. Harlem World Says:

“All i hear is wayne x jigga, haha we vexed nigga”

20. Mr. Iceberg Slim Says:

Harlem World Says:

November 18th, 2009 at 5:26 pm
    Nas > Camel.

Did you learn nothing from Ether?
    Would you like me to recite the lyrics, young man?

Why do u bring up ether, when nas will no longer perform that song and nas hated jay so much and thought jay was all this bs, why did he sign with him scrap??? Just answer my questions and the questions i posted b4

21. Mr. Iceberg Slim Says:

Saying who Music is better is opinionated my man, that means u have an opinion and I have one, you and a few thousand say nas music is better, but there are millions that say jay is better….you have a right to think nas is better, but me and millions other that actually come out support, have the right also

22. Nasty Nas aka seafood lover Says:

sup ice?

How do you like being a corporate take it in the ass grey poupon ass nigga…is the trade off for your soul good? I hope that ether doesnt intrude in your nightmares too much.

Worst enemies wanna be my best friends
    Best friends wanna be enemies like thats whats in
    But I don’t give a fuck walk inside the lions den
    Take everybody’s chips, about to cash them in
    Up your catalog dawg, mine’s worth to much
    Like Mike Jacks ATV part, Mottola can’t touch

23. Brooklyn Strong Says:

Mr. Iceberg Slim Says:

November 18th, 2009 at 5:14 pm
    ==============================================
    Just because CJ is cool with a clown it don’t make him one. Bol can have his opinion but I’m not sure CJ shares it at all times. Brooklyn Stand Up!!

24. Brooklyn Strong Says:

eskay Says:

November 18th, 2009 at 5:26 pm
    why are niggas mad @ jay today?

oh first #1 record?

damn, you mad doggies?
    ====================================
    They’re mad at Jay everyday. It never ceases to surprise me at how much hate Jay gets even though he came up from nothing and represents our culture properly at this point in his life. They act like a Mutha F*cka can’t grow up. Some of the things he’s done so far are things I never wouldve thought Hip Hop would accomplish. Cmon Son he spit rhymes at the Inauguration you can’t shit on that. (The same cat that spit guntalk & drug filled rhymes did that) If it aint Jay then tell me who do you think should represent Hip Hop?