Video: k-os feat. Saukrates – I Wish I Knew Natalie Portman

k-os feels the same way as Ghostface, Matt from Sirius and I do about her.

Spotted at October’s Very Own.

k-os’ YES drops tomorrow stateside, currently available in Canada.

30 Responses to “Video: k-os feat. Saukrates – I Wish I Knew Natalie Portman”

1. Mr. Damn, He Ain't Coppin' That, Is He? Says:

natalie portman could get it

2. Smoke Greene Says:

Did Jay have an actual hit record before Vol. 2?

He should get down on his knees and thank Mark The 45 King, Timbaland & Swizz.

3. Leekss Says:

Damn i had this album for a minute.

Btw Natalie Portman > Your favorite white girl

4. Mr. Damn, He Ain't Coppin' That, Is He? Says:

who the fuck cares about a canadian artist

*gazes lovingly at drizzy poster, plays SFG for the 11 millionth time*

5. Mr. Damn, He Ain't Coppin' That, Is He? Says:

nicca look like a anorexic beenie mon

give this nicca a big mac before he keels over

6. b-ease Says:

Did Jay have an actual hit record before Vol. 2?

He should get down on his knees and thank Mark The 45 King, Timbaland & Swizz.

Yea, Aint No Nigga, but I guess there could be an argument made that Foxy’s guest appearance is what propelled it.

Mark the 45 King yea, but what do Swizz and Timbo have to do with anything? He should thank Irv, Ja, and Jermaine Dupri if anything. However, I would venture that neither Can I get A or Money Aint a Thing would been as large of successes without Jay’s incredibly dope verses on both.

*daps all in vicinity*

7. Mr. Iceberg Slim Says:

Here isNas talking to people he came up with

I cantt fuck with you
    Now I’m into big things
    Gotta get my life together man
    Cuz now I’m into big things
    Nah, I ain’t gonna rhyme wit you
    Cuz now I’m into big things
    You know I can’t do that shit no more
    Now I’m into big things
    Nah, I can’t fuck with you
    I’m into big things
    Nah, I ain’t gonna stand on the corner
    I’m into big things
    Now the talk is small talk
    I’m into big things
    I’m into big things
    The big things
    The big things

8. Smoke Greene Says:

Did Jay have an actual hit record before Vol. 2?

No. No he didn’t.

9. Mr. Iceberg Slim Says:

reggaetonslasher Says:

November 16th, 2009 at 1:43 pm
    Nah homeboy, he was in luv during that time, thats when he was Esco

^ a lil deeper fam, He was showing his dependence on money… and his fear of losing it… towards the end he said screw you, you floss too much… you cheat with government thugs etc… His attitude changed at the end of the song.

“.. but really did nothing for me, I guess bitches like you just grow on trees, my money.”

Mr. Iceberg Slim Says:

November 16th, 2009 at 1:43 pm
    Smoke Greene Says:

November 16th, 2009 at 1:40 pm
    Did Jay have an actual hit record before Vol. 2?

He should get down on his knees and thank Mark The 45 King, Timbaland & Swizz.

eleeven number one albums…facts are facts…try harder hater

reggaetonslasher Says:

November 16th, 2009 at 1:44 pm
    and then the IRS doing the same for back taxes

“you cheat with government thugs, the IRS is pounding on you” – Nas.

Mr. Iceberg Slim Says:

November 16th, 2009 at 1:45 pm
    reggaetonslasher Says:

November 16th, 2009 at 1:44 pm
    and then the IRS doing the same for back taxes

“you cheat with government thugs, the IRS is pounding on you” – Nas.

dead…damn he knew this and still didnt pay his taxes

10. Smoke Greene Says:

but what do Swizz and Timbo have to do with anything?
    ==========================================
    Oh nothing.

They did nothing for Jay-Z’s career.

I’m done with the whole Jay-Z shit lol.

Y’all niggas is really stanned out.

11. Smoke Greene Says:

Reasonable Doubt was not a number one album.

Vol. 1 neither.

12. reggaetonslasher Says:

dead…damn he knew this and still didnt pay his taxes

^ his accountant styled on him… It happens all the time. Thats why niggas with long paper should have 2 acountants to watch over each other.

13. b-ease Says:

Oh nothing.

They did nothing for Jay-Z’s career.

That was specifically in reference to you posing that question when talking about Jay’s first hits, neither of which either of those producers had nothing to do with. Get off your soapbox and start reading.

14. Boos Bigelow Says:

Amp is actually a jay stan, how does he know everything about Hov, more than anyone else, but hates him?

15. b-ease Says:

And no way I’m a fucking camelGOAT stan, but I’m also wont allow myself to be blinded by irrationally bizarre hatred either.

16. Boos Bigelow Says:

jay hits.. before vol. 2

who ya wit
    sunshine
    city is mine
    aint no nigga
    streets is watching

17. Mr. Iceberg Slim Says:

Smoke Greene Says:

November 16th, 2009 at 1:46 pm
    Did Jay have an actual hit record before Vol. 2?

No. No he didn’t.

u r simple, aint no nigga single was certified gold, thats a hit

18. b-ease Says:

Reasonable Doubt was not a number one album

I mean, neither was Illmatic or Cuban Linx, what exactly is your point with that particular statement?

19. Smoke Greene Says:

========================================
    They were responsible for a large share of the work on Vol. 2.

And yeah, I like Jay-Z and I know alot about him.

Same with nas, same with Pac, same with Big, same with any artist I take an interest in.

Your point is?

20. reggaetonslasher Says:

reformed Jay stans, said fuckit after kingdom come, BP3 was the icing on the cake.

*bumps how ya livin*

21. b-ease Says:

jay hits.. before vol. 2

who ya wit
    sunshine
    city is mine
    aint no nigga
    streets is watching

And to prove my non-standom…

None of the above songs were hits in the traditional sense (Billboard) except Aint No Nigga, which I already acknowledged was propelled by the Foxy verse (she had an insane buzz at the time).

22. Smoke Greene Says:

The stans are out in full force lol.

23. Smoke Greene Says:

None of the above songs were hits in the traditional sense
    ===========================================
    I know.

24. Boos Bigelow Says:

# Smoke Greene Says:
    November 16th, 2009 at 1:52 pm

Your point is?
    ________________________________________________________________

You’re a scorned lover…cause jay didn’t show you love at his video shoot…..(you know the dude you hate so much but despicably showed up at his shoot)

25. spirit equality Says:

Goodie Mob: Reunion of the Group That Put Atlanta on the Rap Map

^ ^ headline/fact-check fail. how could goodie mob have put atlanta on the map when outkast put goodie mob on the map? i love goodie, but the facts don’t lie. NYT stays losing in its hip-hop coverage.

26. Boos Bigelow Says:

# b-ease Says:
    November 16th, 2009 at 1:53 pm

jay hits.. before vol. 2

who ya wit
    sunshine
    city is mine
    aint no nigga
    streets is watching

And to prove my non-standom…

___________________________________________________________

those songs were on the billboard…not mega hits but certainly enough to go platinum….So you saying you never heard those songs or the radio or seen the video on MTV or BET?

27. spirit equality Says:

Did Jay have an actual hit record before Vol. 2?

^ ^ was not listening to rap in 96 and never heard ‘ain’t no’

28. K-Os is like Seth Cohen, only Canadian-er « Rhyme&Reason Says:

[…] over at Nah Right, who spotted it somewhere […]

29. freshfrom82 Says:

damn! this album came out like in spring i think, got this on my g1 like forever, its sad how america is always the last ones with albums

30. PhD Says:

The gulliest thing in this video was talking on the cell phone while pumping gas.