Video: Curtis Says Vivica is in His Next Video

If she is, she lost worse than Beans.

Damn Aunt Viv, you didn’t learn your lesson last time?

Curtis won.

“We weren’t sexually active…at the video.”

70 Responses to “Video: Curtis Says Vivica is in His Next Video”

1. GLITCH Says:

FREE GUCCI

SKRRRRRRR

2. Mr. Iceberg Slim Says:

Brooklyn Strong aka The Elder Says:

November 12th, 2009 at 9:17 pm
    I wasn’t a messenger type of dude.

Tru, but for him to ask u that, he must have had some type of faith in u

3. EnglandRepresent Says:

not to mention that I did this post while holding a crying baby

^^lemme find out nation is having a sleepover at your crib Esko. It’s Deeper Than Rap.

4. CassavaLeaf Says:

everytime i see viv fox
    i go back to that Will Smith Movie (independence day)
    and she was in what seem to be a locker room
    and her ass is taking up HALF THE FUCKING SCREEN!

5. Ghost Writer Says:

“We weren’t sexually active…at the video.”

ayo

6. Mr. Iceberg Slim Says:

Tru story, 50 sells everything but music

Where is that llyod banks double mixtape that he completed….smmfh

7. EnglandRepresent Says:

Brook the elder, why didn’t you let MLK know he was about to get popped?

8. CassavaLeaf Says:

EnglandRepresent Says:
    November 12th, 2009 at 9:20 pm
    not to mention that I did this post while holding a crying baby

*this*

9. Nanyanen Says:

not to mention that I did this post while holding a crying baby

Whoa.

10. Mr. Iceberg Slim Says:

EnglandRepresent Says:

November 12th, 2009 at 9:21 pm
    Brook the elder, why didn’t you let MLK know he was about to get popped?

^^^^^

Brook was only like 5 when that happen…

11. Dewill Says:

50 and Beans I Go Off radio rip

12. Mr. Iceberg Slim Says:

Yall be fckin with Brook the elder, but man that dude gotta alot of hip hop smarts……Brook the elder, why is Jazo really mad in ur opinion?

13. Dewill Says:

50 is going at Jay at the end talking!!!!!!!

14. Daily Drug Says:

and she was in what seem to be a locker room
    and her ass is taking up HALF THE FUCKING SCREEN!

^that shithouse was a shocker!

youtube.com/watch?v=1w467fM-rAs

15. Nanyanen Says:

EnglandRepresent Says:

November 12th, 2009 at 9:21 pm
    Brook the elder, why didn’t you let MLK know he was about to get popped?

^word. and what were you trying to get out of that dude’s pocket right before they rolled up on Malcolm?

16. Daily Drug Says:

not to mention that I did this post while holding a crying baby

^*cries*

17. whowantwhat Says:

NAHRIGHT LOST! Why post shit of a nigga u don’t like? SUCKAS!

EnglandRepresent Says:
    November 12th, 2009 at 9:20 pm
    not to mention that I did this post while holding a crying baby

^ *pewn pewn pewn*

19. EnglandRepresent Says:

Brook was only like 5 when that happen…

^^You missed out the ‘0’ on the end there little buddy.

20. Brooklyn Strong aka The Elder Says:

Mr. Iceberg Slim Says:

November 12th, 2009 at 9:19 pm
    Brooklyn Strong aka The Elder Says:

November 12th, 2009 at 9:17 pm
    I wasn’t a messenger type of dude.

Tru, but for him to ask u that, he must have had some type of faith in u
    =============================================
    we knew each other from the streets and we also knew each others family but we werent homies. One of my people was talking to his cousin and beef almost broke out over it. My lil man could fight and he wanted to knuckle up but 50 wasn’t no fighter he was a gunman. he asked me could he talk to me and he told me that he didn’t have personal beef against me or my man but that he had enough losers in his family. lol I respected what he said and thought about the losers in my family too and we dapped I told my man to fall back but of course he didn’t he went ahead and smashed. lol

21. g7 Says:

Vivica? lol! Now i’m definitely gonna run out and buy the album. smh. Fif’s gimmicks have run its course. It’s not happening this time.

22. NovemberEnd aka What Do You Mean Teenager What Age Are We Talking About Says:

this ninja is the master of manipulation

23. Mag Says:

STAMFORD, Conn. – Two accused drug dealers have each been ordered held on $10 million bond after police seized nearly $1 million in cash and 37 kilos of cocaine at a suspected stash house in Stamford.

Attorneys for Eduardo Tavarez-Dominiquez of Stamford and Victor Marte of New York City say they will seek to have the bond reduced.

Marte’s attorney, Mark Sherman, said it was important to remember the men are considered innocent until proven guilty.

Narcotics investigators seized some of the cash and the cocaine, worth $2.6 million, on Thursday after tailing the men to an apartment on Strawberry Hill Avenue.

A Drug Enforcement Administration spokeswoman said the agency had been investigating the men for about six months.

24. Ghost Writer Says:

EnglandRepresent Says:

November 12th, 2009 at 9:26 pm
    Brook was only like 5 when that happen…

^^You missed out the ‘0′ on the end there little buddy.

*dead*

25. Daily Drug Says:

Kelly Rowland in that “Baby by me” video >>>>>

Kelly rowland >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> Beyonce

26. Brooklyn Strong aka The Elder Says:

EnglandRepresent Says:

November 12th, 2009 at 9:21 pm
    Brook the elder, why didn’t you let MLK know he was about to get popped?
    ===============================================
    I told MLK to watch that snake Jesse Jackson but MLK told me, ” If a mofo want to find me I’ll be right here at this motel aint nobody bad enough to mess with me”

27. g7 Says:

Brook? thought y’all were talking bout some broad for a second.

*salutes all*

28. Mr. Iceberg Slim Says:

EnglandRepresent Says:

November 12th, 2009 at 9:26 pm
    Brook was only like 5 when that happen…

^^You missed out the ‘0′ on the end there little buddy.

No shots, but rmbr im a American when u talk to me and please give me the respect the number 1 dominant country in the world deserves

29. KUTTA Says:

This week’s #2 top selling album on iTunes

WALE.

DMV STAND UP HATERS SHUT YOUR FUCKIN MOUTHS.

30. Daily Drug Says:

Oh shit my bad…lol

31. Nah Right » Beanie Sigel ft. Curtis - I Go Off (Radio Rip) Says:

[…] Nah Right #fw_promo {display: none;} document.write(”); « Video: Curtis Says Vivica is in His Next Video […]

32. Brooklyn Strong aka The Elder Says:

@DBlock
    if your lurking I got my shipping confirmation email it should be here tomorrow.

33. Nanyanen Says:

I told MLK

Man, u ain never met Martin Luther the King (c)Coming to America

34. KUTTA Says:

i’m beyond lost, none the less, deaded.

35. Mr. Iceberg Slim Says:

Brooklyn Strong aka The Elder Says:

November 12th, 2009 at 9:29 pm
    EnglandRepresent Says:

November 12th, 2009 at 9:21 pm
    Brook the elder, why didn’t you let MLK know he was about to get popped?
    ===============================================

Tru story i have a pic in my office of Dr. mlk smoking a cig. in a train station, most people didnt know he smoked…that always gets people talkin

36. CassavaLeaf Says:

good look daily drug

37. Tong Po Flo Says:

Let me guess…you wear capri pants and sandles year round, sell incense and scented oils, smoke bidis and keep a licorice chew stick in your mouth cause you think it makes you look cool.

That’s the only way I see you rocking a continent carved out of wood and think it’s fashionable.

^ Lol nah G but if you on some kind of island you gon to rock beads unless your uppity

38. KUTTA Says:

I told JFK to watch that snake J. Edgar Hoover but JFK told me, “If a mofo want to find me I’ll be riding in that drop with my bitch on deck, aint nobody bad enough to mess with me”

39. Mag Says:

STAMFORD, Conn. – Two accused dealers have each been ordered held on $10 million bond after police seized nearly $1 million in cash and 37 kilos of CoKaine at a suspected stash house in Stamford.

Narcotics investigators seized some of the cash and the coKaine, worth $2.6 million, on Thursday after tailing the men to an apartment on Strawberry Hill Avenue.

A DEA spokeswoman said the agency had been investigating the men for about six months.

40. Mr. Iceberg Slim Says:

Nanyanen Says:

November 12th, 2009 at 9:31 pm
    I told MLK

Man, u ain never met Martin Luther the King (c)Coming to America

DEAD

“i DID, I DID, MEET MLK JR, HE PUNCHED ME IN THE CHEST, I SAID MLK WHY U PUNCHED ME IN THE CHEST, HE SAID OH, I THOUGHT U WAS SOMEBODY ELSE”

41. Nanyanen Says:

give me the respect the number 1 dominant country in the world deserves

*waits* (-)

42. CassavaLeaf Says:

youtube.com/watch?v=1w467fM-rAs

I thought that shit was the vid clip of the movie

43. Tong Po Flo Says:

^ THIS I would pillage Kelly….Beyonce I would be coo with some brainiac

Daily Drug, I hope your mother gets gang-throat-fucked by a tribe of mandingos.

45. Brooklyn Strong aka The Elder Says:

KUTTA Says:

November 12th, 2009 at 9:32 pm
    ==========================================
    lol

46. Daily Drug Says:

youtube.com/watch?v=1w467fM-rAs

I thought that shit was the vid clip of the movie

^my bad G, I actually looked for it too

47. CassavaLeaf Says:

>I’m not wearing beads
    chicks wear beads son
    that’s some fertility joint
    if a dude wearing fertility beads
    you better murk him

nation lives in canada
    not down in the islands

48. Daily Drug Says:

eskay Says:

November 12th, 2009 at 9:35 pm
    Daily Drug, I hope your mother gets gang-throat-fucked by a tribe of mandingos.

^that wont happen G….you should thank me, i was beta testing the site G

49. KUTTA Says:

# eskay Says:
    November 12th, 2009 at 9:35 pm

Daily Drug, I hope your mother gets gang-throat-fucked by a tribe of mandingos.

his mother has the neck of a giraffe. she would survive unscathed.

50. Daily Drug Says:

Hey Kunta, go rework your music meth-addict

51. KUTTA Says:

i love smashin off bitches while they in the break up with their man process.

they’re so impressionable.

52. EnglandRepresent Says:

of mandingos.

^^Man dingos?? As in half man half dingo?? As in half man half dog?? they exist??? I seen dingos but I’ve never seen these mandingos?? Sound like they belong in Narnia or some shit.

*googles*

Iceberg. You don’t even believe what you just typed sonny.

53. KUTTA Says:

# Daily Drug Says:
    November 12th, 2009 at 9:40 pm

Hey Kunta, go rework your music meth-addict

i like good weed and percocets, but good try.

54. Daily Drug Says:

KUTTA Says:

November 12th, 2009 at 9:41 pm
    # Daily Drug Says:
    November 12th, 2009 at 9:40 pm

Hey Kunta, go rework your music meth-addict

i like good weed and percocets, but good try.

^^thats not what that picture says…stay off the meth cracker

55. CassavaLeaf Says:

Mandingos do not exist

maybe you meant mande or mandinka

56. KUTTA Says:

fuckin beta testing nerd.

57. Daily Drug Says:

KUTTA Says:

November 12th, 2009 at 9:43 pm
    fuckin beta testing nerd.

^fuck you on your wanna be white gansta ass cracker

58. Daily Drug Says:

get a job, raps not for you

59. Tong Po Flo Says:

^ lol jesus

60. KUTTA Says:

how can you live with yourself on consistent fail mode.

i have a pistol underneath my bed for you.

i’ll rent you the motel six room.

take however long you want.

just call me a few minutes before you end your miserable existence so i can come collect that ratchet when you’re done.

have you beta tested the new version of your life is worthless?

61. KUTTA Says:

and i like being called shit like cracker, gets my dick hard.

62. Daily Drug Says:

KUTTA Says:

November 12th, 2009 at 9:47 pm
    how can you live with yourself on consistent fail mode.

i have a pistol underneath my bed for you.

i’ll rent you the motel six room.

take however long you want.

^sure bitch…..I got a machine gun underneath my bed, but i dont get rooms for grown men, faggot

63. KUTTA Says:

now if you’d pardon me i got some new Drake shit to listen to.

yes, I’m bored.

64. Daily Drug Says:

KUTTA Says:

November 12th, 2009 at 9:49 pm
    and i like being called shit like cracker, gets my dick hard.

^like I said, faggot-made

65. Daily Drug Says:

KUTTA Says:

November 12th, 2009 at 9:50 pm
    now if you’d pardon me i got some new Drake shit to listen to.

yes, I’m bored.

^no youre a faggot

66. Daily Drug Says:

Hey man Im just fucking with you…your music is great. Youre probably not a faggot either. I take back the cracker thing too G. I love white people. You my nigga.

67. KUTTA Says:

# Daily Drug Says:
    November 12th, 2009 at 9:52 pm

true. and your mother doesnt really have a giraffe neck, that bitch pussy looks like an inverted anteater nose.

68. Daily Drug Says:

^you got me chief

69. Tong Po Flo Says:

and i like being called shit like cracker, gets my dick hard.

^ …….*takes in breath*

AAAAAAAAYYYYYYYYYYOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!

70. rdawodu Says:

You nigga’s are made funny! I can never keep up with the comments on this site.