Video: Wiz Khalifa Shopping in NYC

Deal or No Deal is in stores on November 24th. Pre-order it on iTunes.

Check out Wiz Khalifa as he shops downtown in NYC for some fresh gear, and talks about what kind of girls interest him. As Wiz prepares for the Nov. 24th street date of “Deal Or No Deal” on Rostrum Records, Frank Radio, and iHipHop Distribution, the buzz surrounding his music continues to build.

Hit the jump for the flyer for his release party in NYC, along with his upcoming tour dates.

Previously: Wiz Khalifa – Burn After Rolling (Mixtape)

releaseparty4x6_web

^ Click to get your tickets.

UPCOMING TOUR DATES:

Nov 17- Houston
Nov 19- Austin
Nov 21- U of Arizona
Nov 24- NYC Highline Ballroom
Nov 25- Club Zoo
Dec 3- Point Park
Dec 4- U of Mich
Dec 5- Bowling Green U
Dec 6- Bridgewater
Dec 10- Kansas
Dec 17-19- Sacramento

63 Responses to “Video: Wiz Khalifa Shopping in NYC”

1. Harlem World Says:

Curren$y drops knowledge too, but he doesnt try guilt trip you with it like 98% of these wannabe lyricists.

You need to listen to Curren$y: Lost in Transit.

Dude is the fucking truth.

*Ends transmission*

2. Frank Says:

Wow, just heard Beautiful Bliss. J.Cole killed Whale on his own shit.

3. Mr. Iceberg Slim Says:

U2 feat Jay Z – Sunday Bloody Sunday Live at MTV Europe Music Awards 2009 Berlin HQ
    already home

b-ease Says:
    November 5th, 2009 at 8:33 pm
    Yo, do you be on FB like that?

Naw, not really anymore. I spent way too much time over the summer trying to write clever things on peoples walls, and flirting with girls from high school that lived too far away for me to realistically smash. I still go on like two times a week to check my inbox tho. How’s it working out for you?

^I feel like I walked into a party rockin’ a throwback and matchin’ fitted: way too late. Thus far, I’ve connected with the homies (of course) so it keeps me up to date on any new party, etc. Um, all the sub-par high school chicks I looked up (because Mervo was full of ‘em) seem to have seeds and/or with some dude (ninjas in B’more be lockin’ heffas DOWN son). Linked up with my Baruch cronies whom I haven’t spoken to in yeeeears. Hope to see a few of ‘em this weekend. Other than that, I feel like I hopped on the bandwagon on the decline of the site.

Do you know why I signed up though? I had to call a law firm and I was flirtin’ with the clerk real heavy. So jokingly I said “I’ma Facebook you”, not knowin’ if she even had a FB or not. Just runnin’ my mouth. She said iight, yeah, look me up. She asked me for my name. The pressure was on so I fronted and said, “I’m signing up today”. Mind you, this is when I didn’t have a comp so I was doing all this from my iPhone. So I ended up making a FB page just to see what she look like. She’s average-cute, but got a nice body and I’d beat it. But, come to find out she got a dude already. Smh. That dude should spank her face for that. Wasting my damn time. But eh. I could delete FB today and not give a fuck.

*stans it up*

*inks whole body*

*doesn’t give a motherfuck*

6. b-ease Says:

@ Billz

LOL @ “spank her face”, chicks is grimy. But yea, FB’s going to the same place myspace went, you def missed the peak, which was summer 08 in my opinion.

Shits disgusting b. And very, very true. I reconnected with a chick I used to talk to in 9 th grade. THREE kids. I asked her where she disappeared to in HS, turns out she got pregnant in 10th grade. She called me the other nite tho. So I’m still gonna try to smash. I just pray she’s ill with the kegels, otherwise we’re looking at a possible hot dog down bowling alley situation.

7. Mr. Iceberg Slim Says:

8. Mr. Iceberg Slim Says:

b-ease Says:

November 5th, 2009 at 8:51 pm
    @ Billz

Best thing about face book, is people be beefing and hoes be sending subliminal shots at each other

9. Mr. Iceberg Slim Says:

^^^^^^^6

kinda like Mashonda and alicia keys, tru story Mashonda is the queen of subliminal shots to alicia keys and aliciia keys treats her like hov..stright ignorin her

10. b-ease Says:

@ biilz

I swear the hilarity if your reasoning for signing up to FB just hit me (ll). Roffle 2x.

11. Mr. Iceberg Slim Says:

b-ease Says:

November 5th, 2009 at 8:54 pm
    @ biilz

yup a ninja will do anything for sum puss

12. young fucker Says:

Wiz Khalifa’s ablbum gone be a dope album!!

13. b-ease Says:

It’s funny, but it’s also the partial reason for its decline. Shit used to be halfway classy.

14. Mr. Iceberg Slim Says:

b-ease Says:

November 5th, 2009 at 8:56 pm

i nvr understood how you can beef with someont that is one of ur friends, i be like just delete their ass, but chicks go hard,

15. Digital Scales Says:

*has no tats*

16. The Shot Clock aka I'm a Nahmerican Says:

this nigga is either 15 or 30 years old. i cant tell

17. Digital Scales Says:

And half fish

>>I just pray she’s ill with the kegels, otherwise we’re looking at a possible hot dog down bowling alley situation.

^LMAO. You aint NEVER lied. Aint nothin’ like tryin’ to tap some buns and shorty got a cave for a cooch. I be in there shiftin’… tryin’ to hit ANY damn thing that feels like the wall.

>>@ d billz, i found people from face book that i was in 3rd grade, all kind of people be finding you, but my old lady is a hater, she keeps a pic of me and her on her page and comments everyday, so no chick gets any cute ideas

^Yo, it’s this chick from my elementary school who actually having a party on Sat. and invited me but I’ll be out of town. Plus she live in B’more anyway and unless she coming to DC for some action then fuck that.

>>yup a ninja will do anything for sum puss

^After I bagged a chick (a friend of his at UMES) at my manz mother funeral a few years ago, I then realized that I’m a dirtbag and have to terms with accepting it.

I’m also W.O.T.Y. (Wingman Of the Year), when need be. But I’ve also taken the point-guard position (c) Club Aqua in ’07, bagged a Columbian chick from Mannassas, VA.

FB fucked up when they made it for EVERYone instead of just college students. Good for them, because of traffic. Bad for everyone else who wanted to keep it tight-knit.

20. verses aka the brokest commentator you know Says:

SEAN P!!!!!!!!!!!!

*stans hard* (none)

21. b-ease Says:

D. Billz Says:
    November 5th, 2009 at 9:11 pm
    FB fucked up when they made it for EVERYone instead of just college students.

Yo, realest shit you ever wrote. I wanted to type that, but didn’t want to sound elitist, lol.

22. D_Brow_4_life Says:

Shup nigga

23. de la Says:

currensy >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> jay z

24. Mr. Iceberg Slim Says:

b-ease Says:

November 5th, 2009 at 9:20 pm
    D. Billz Says:
    November 5th, 2009 at 9:11 pm
    FB fucked up when they made it for EVERYone instead of just college students.

On nahright, you should attempt to sound like an elitist, how else will we push some of the regs past obtaining more than a ged

25. verses aka the brokest commentator you know Says:

LF but Kerri Hilson is fuckably scrumptious.

Carry on.

26. kelito-vision Says:

It Was Written > Illmatic

b-ease Says:
    November 5th, 2009 at 9:20 pm
    D. Billz Says:
    November 5th, 2009 at 9:11 pm
    FB fucked up when they made it for EVERYone instead of just college students.

^I was thinkin’ the same thing. Lol. But I just wanted to get that off my chest (no food crumbs). Certain social forums are just better for certain people. Like, myspace is perfect for mofos who to be extra colorful, etc. FB, not so much.

28. Digital Scales Says:

facebook > twitter

29. Digital Scales Says:

myspace is like the club where you know some people and alot of motherfuckers you dont know, facebook is like you throwing a house party and inviting people from ya past and present

30. Digital Scales Says:

I had like 1200 on myspace and 200 people on facebook and Derrik Billups is the only person via the internet

31. Mr. Iceberg Slim Says:

forever young sucks, but if u are drunk the hook is jammin

32. Mr. Iceberg Slim Says:

pandora.com>________________ its like that site reads my mind

33. D_Brow_4_life Says:

I gotta shake this..

34. Lurker Mcgavin Says:

It Was Written > Illmatic

at least on par with it..

Take It In Blood >

Suspect >

Watch Dem Niggas >

35. The Shot Clock aka I'm a Nahmerican Says:

LF: French Montana fell the fuck off

*sheds tears*

36. justin Says:

Yooooooo any abody know what are those loius vuitton thingys that hnag from the belt called alota nigga be rocking em I wann buy one. Somebody holla at me

37. Mr. Iceberg Slim Says:

It was written and stillmatic and god son are my fav. nas albums……….tru story i nvr listen to ether more than 3x in my life….

38. Mr. Iceberg Slim Says:

Mr. Iceberg Slim Says:

November 5th, 2009 at 9:58 pm

I always felt dame dash and dip set would listen to ether behind jays back and laugh, i nvr trusted harlem cats

39. Tong Po Flo Says:

this nigga is either 15 or 30 years old. i cant tell

^ Lol got the Weezy gene

40. EnglandRepresent Says:

*Daps Digi*

*Thinks he looks like a beluga whale*

41. NovemberEnd aka What Do You Mean Teenager What Age Are We Talking About Says:

WTF: Girl Gets Hit With A Ryu From Street Fighter “Aaaaw yyyouu Ggggen” Superman Punch In Harlem (Please Tell Us This It Not A Guy Runnin Up On A Chick)
    ^^^^^^^^
    tinyurl.com/ydbhmtn

*DEAD* @ caption

42. b-ease Says:

Watch Dem Niggas >

Really? I’m firmly entrenched in the IWW>Illmatic camp, but Watch them Niggas and Nas is coming were always the weakest tracks to me. Not to say it’s wack, just not quite on par with the rest of the LP.

43. b-ease Says:

Of course they did.

I always wondered what everybody said to him after it dropped, had to have been hilarious.

44. b-ease Says:

Thinks he looks like a beluga whale*

Yo, *dead*.

45. b-ease Says:

pandora.com>________________ its like that site reads my mind

It actually does. Bases on what you thumbs up, thumbs down, and skip, it makes decsions by tempo and content. Yes, it’s amazing. Your own personal DJ.

46. b-ease Says:

How did I just now read this??

47. NovemberEnd aka What Do You Mean Teenager What Age Are We Talking About Says:

whats this Khalifia kid best project?….

48. NovemberEnd aka What Do You Mean Teenager What Age Are We Talking About Says:

Khalifa

49. EnglandRepresent Says:

Billy you are grimey motherfucker. Remind not to let you near the female members of my fam.

50. and the winner is.. Says:

ok chance..i see you

51. Lurker Mcgavin Says:

yeah as far as lyrics and flow I think its one of the best tracks on It Was Written, that beat alone is nice

I could do without the foxy hook though…

EnglandRepresent Says:
    November 5th, 2009 at 10:28 pm

^No doubt. It wouldn’t stop me though. Lol

53. The Shot Clock aka I'm a Nahmerican Says:

Gotdamn Robin Thicke won

54. The Shot Clock aka I'm a Nahmerican Says:

youtube.com/watch?v=hG9CTJPF0tw&feature=player_embedded

55. b-ease Says:

I could do without the foxy hook though…

Exactly. I mean, besides the last verse, it’s mad out of place conceptually. The beat and lyrics, and flow are dope in and of themselves, but it doesn’t work as a whole to me tho, just my opinion of course.

56. Lelan Says:

Jay Electronica,Mos def, Doom

57. EnglandRepresent Says:

That Blue Eyes Meets Bed Stuy mixtape is official.

58. GMLLZ Says:

Facebook….we off that.

59. Lurker Mcgavin Says:

yeh i can agree with that

those first two verses are up there with my favorite on that album though so i can ignore the fact both disregard and deviate completely from the intended concept of the song

60. Wiz Khalifa Shopping in NYC « McCready Blog Says:

[…] Via NahRight […]

61. Beave Says:

“Release party in NYC” lol yeah I figured. He adopting new york and starting to say fuck Pittsburgh. I can’t blame him. I live in Pittsburgh and it’s a dirty, depressing city with nothing to do even if you are 21. No one likes Pittsburgh anyway.

62. Beave Says:

Highline ballroom is nice though. I saw Cam there in May.

63. CassavaLeaf Says:

what kind of fag ass post is this? we watching motherfuckers shop in nyc now?
    what’s this? eskayhilton.com