Video: RZA x Supreme

What is the duty of a civilized person?

Here’s a short clip from a recent interview conducted by Andre Torres of Wax Poetics magazine for Supreme NY.

Spotted @ HighSnobiety

Peep the other segments from the interview here

90 Responses to “Video: RZA x Supreme”

1. SNORT_SNORTCRAZY88SINCE88 Says:

SHYNE > 50.

2. a tribe called quest Says:

SHYNE > 50.

–idk about that

3. PHENOMENON Says:

What is the duty of a civilized person?

^ ^
    Brown??

4. son of ether Says:

Broke rappers rap the best

*tips Yankee fitted*

*kisses the back of Babydoll’s hand*

*ties white horse to the post*

*takes off holster throws over one shoulder*

*picks up BD throws her over the other shoulder*

*enters Saloon*

Clever @ Phenom. Sometimes red or green.

6. son of ether Says:

ooooh this nigga said

Blue Magic is back
    I do magic in fact
    I pull out at least two rabbits a hat
    I battle like 2 rappers at that
    with 2 rappers in back
    kill all 4 with half of a rap

7. Plug Says:

LF: I been listening to classical music all day

Feces

Why it gotta be a WHITE horse bruh? Don’t let em poison you.

*buys a litter of black kittens*

9. Remixznflow Says:

Blue Magic is back
    I do magic in fact
    I pull out at least two rabbits a hat
    I battle like 2 rappers at that
    with 2 rappers in back
    kill all 4 with half of a rap

who said this?

10. Mr. Iceberg Slim Says:

KLO Says:

November 5th, 2009 at 11:37 am
    son of ether Says:

November 5th, 2009 at 11:20 am
    you on crack. There’s not an inkling of sex appeal in Ms. Wallace. I’d let her cook some rice & peas for me but that’s about it. Sean’s mother look like the type that only fucked with hustlers and had that ghetto diva attitude. As a matter of fact, diddy’s pops WAS a hustler. She look like the type that will be taking some dick and yell back to you “nigga you better hit that shit.” Ms. Wallace seem like the type who would sit at the edge of the bed with her arms folded and scold you in patois for asking for some ass.

^^Shit ain’t always what it seem

Janice the type to ask “You still gon gimmie that money like you said right?”..while you in mid stroke.

Voletta on the other hand would have you laying in the bed while she cooking ackee and saltfish and you singing “I’m in love with a girl..nearly thrice my age”..dbillz smiling and shit…going thru her album of pics of Biggie as a boy.

^^^ LOL…ya’ll nig*as is crazy

I am a lost for words, dudes are judging biggie and puff moms…WOW

11. son of ether Says:

Supreme going hard with them bullshit shirts.

Supreme from Queens is like .002% into his sentence..nigga already did 5 years.

Plug Says:
    November 5th, 2009 at 11:42 am
    LF: I been listening to classical music all day

^ smh. You need more Hamza El Din.

13. TheCo!!inB Says:

females have always been more ’bout it. I was wathcing Tru TV last night and this dude was getting punked by these two Israeli cats, yapped him twice. His PREGNANT wife got out the car and stepped infront of them. His daughter was watching and stepped infront too with her mom. I can’t see me letting my wife step in like that to possibly get hurt….he seemed relieved she did it.

Everybody wants to be entertained, but at someone elses expense, when it’s you getting hit, or you infront of the camera that shit aint funny no more.

^this. I learned long time ago to keep it pushing.

Now I’m immune to it, so when they start shootin’, we don’t stop the music. Keep it moving is just how we do it – Prodigy.

Mobb Deep – It’s Mine is possible my favorite Mobb joint.

15. a tribe called quest Says:

2003 NBA draft is the goat draft.

16. son of ether Says:

# D. Billz Says:
    November 5th, 2009 at 11:43 am

Feces

Why it gotta be a WHITE horse bruh? Don’t let em poison you.

^^I was gon drive the black horse with the 22 inch horseshoes but it was in the shop..plus BD had on the all white sundress so I said fuck it lemmi brown nose.

*puts flower in BD’s hair*

*dances with her amongst daffodils in a field like the Brothers Thorton*

*compares her features to Laura Ingles*

17. TheCo!!inB Says:

@ Billz
    I was just thinkin about takin Behold a Pale horse off the shelf yesterday.

18. son of ether Says:

who said this?

^^Reignman..it’s over there on the dopest site out right nah..WSHH

19. son of ether Says:

# TheCo!!inB Says:
    November 5th, 2009 at 11:48 am

@ Billz
    I was just thinkin about takin Behold a Pale horse off the shelf yesterday.

^^do it

he seemed relieved she did it.

^ It takes a real animal to hit a pregnant women, maybe she was banking on that… Still though I would’nt want my lady to take that chance.

21. son of ether Says:

*builds a house on the Prairie*

*adopts a Prairie dog*

*buys a shotgun*

*sits on the porch for 68 years drinking lemonade mixed with moonshine*

*dies happy*

22. Plug Says:

^ smh. You need more Hamza El Din.
    ————
    dude was a rookie. one needs at least 250 years in the game to get my respect.

23. Remixznflow Says:

rihanna is really shitting on chris….

that nigga never shoulda hit her…

but damn…

men are just not meant to win in those type of battles are they…

24. G7 Says:

>>one needs at least 250 years in the game to get my respect.

^250 years is a long time

25. Beezy Says:

Motzart > Bach

26. Joe 88 Says:

The problem is, these girls really think that they can beat men up, protecting your fam is different, but I see these hoes in the club or in the parking lot, really ready to scrap with men. That’s why if a dude is beating his girls ass, i’m k.i.m.

Yeah, I know it’s fucked up, so what, you have no idea what that bitch did or attempted to do to that man. I’d stop my homeboy, but not no random ass couple, she just gonna have to step her bob & weave game up

27. S.I.C.K Says:

I`m never using the term “HORSEBACK” again!!! Check it

CONWAY, SC — A South Carolina man caught on video having sex with a horse was sentenced to three years in prison yesterday after pleading guilty for the second time in two years to abusing the animal.

Rodell Vereen was also ordered never to go near the stable where the horse’s owner caught him and held him at shotgun-point. He apologized after admitting to buggery at the Horry County courthouse.

“I’m sorry about what I’ve done. I didn’t mean to do it. It’s my fault,” Vereen said during the court hearing.

Vereen was arrested in July after Barbara Kenley caught him entering the barn at Lazy B Stables in Longs, about 20 miles northeast of Myrtle Beach.

She had been staking out the stable after setting up a surveillance camera and videotaping Vereen’s assault on her 21-year-old horse, Sugar.

Kenley said she became suspicious because Sugar was acting strange and getting infections, and she noticed things were moved around the barn and dirt was piled up near the horse’s stall.

It wasn’t the first time she’d caught Vereen.

In late 2007, Kenley found him asleep in the hay after assaulting her horse. For that offense, he also pleaded guilty to buggery, received probation and had to register as a sex offender.

“I’ve been through hell for the last year and it’s caused a lot of hardship,” Kenley told The Sun News of Myrtle Beach.

“There’s a lot of ridicule and jokes going around.”

28. a tribe called quest Says:

>>one needs at least 250 years in the game to get my respect.

^250 years is a long time

–lol

29. Troyvul Says:

Gat Damn didnt think I was gonna make it till lunch thanks god for Bun and Cheese

30. son of ether Says:

# Troyvul Says:
    November 5th, 2009 at 11:55 am

^^Ah nuh even easter yet

31. Joe 88 Says:

Just the other night I seen a couple in the car fighting, bitch swung on dude while he was driving, kid in the car too, now your putting everyones life in danger including yourself, he shouldn’t whip her ass at the nearest stop sign?

Some of these chicks need to know there role, and shut there mouth (c) The Rock

32. son of ether Says:

bun n cheese > some pussies

33. Beezy Says:

He apologized after admitting to buggery

^buggery is such a funny word for beastiality

34. Troyvul Says:

^^Ah nuh even easter yet
    The fam keeps a small loaf on deck

35. Plug Says:

^250 years is a long time
    ——-
    Mozart been in the game for almost 300 years

36. Remixznflow Says:

Some of these chicks need to know there role, and shut there mouth (c) The Rock

i cant call it man… im just sayin that no matter what logic you use to justify the means… you’re gonna lose.. and lose bad… its just not worth it in the end i dont think..

37. Joe 88 Says:

*dead*

He had to register as a sex offender for fucking a horse? Now that’s funny

38. SNORT_SNORTCRAZY88SINCE88 Says:

S.I.C.K Says:

November 5th, 2009 at 11:54 am
    I`m never using the term “HORSEBACK” again!!! Check it

Gives a new Meaning to “I be fuckin stallions, son!”

39. S.I.C.K Says:

I`m comitting “buggery”on hoes.LOL

*eating a homemade grilled chicken sandwich with mad KRASDALE hotsauce on it*

@cold what a cowinky dink,I got a letter from the IRS yesterday.I won`t go into detail,but I dodged a bullet.I don`t have to pay shit.

40. G7 Says:

SNORT_SNORTCRAZY88SINCE88 Says:

November 5th, 2009 at 11:59 am
    S.I.C.K Says:

November 5th, 2009 at 11:54 am
    I`m never using the term “HORSEBACK” again!!! Check it

Gives a new Meaning to “I be fuckin stallions, son!”

===
    *death*

41. son of ether Says:

@Rispects fadda..might as well buy the loaf..At Royal Caribbean they charge $4 for a slim slice and cheese. Dry up bun.

42. Joe 88 Says:

^pretty much. I’m not running around slapping hoes, but soceity needs to understand that some of these bitches needed to be slapped.

If my girlfriend/wife of some odd years cheats on me and gives me a std, I should have the right to box that bitch head in for three 2 minute rounds with head gear being optional

43. son of ether Says:

Tribe the kinna nigga that be trynna step his cookies up.

44. KzA Says:

shoutout to Clemson University…..took a vaca down here to catch the FSU game Sat and get down with my college people…Shit is paradise right now to me…Fuck a cubicle

45. London Bloke Says:

Mozart or Beethoven though?

46. SNORT_SNORTCRAZY88SINCE88 Says:

G7 Says:

November 5th, 2009 at 12:01 pm
    SNORT_SNORTCRAZY88SINCE88 Says:

November 5th, 2009 at 11:59 am
    S.I.C.K Says:

November 5th, 2009 at 11:54 am
    I`m never using the term “HORSEBACK” again!!! Check it

Gives a new Meaning to “I be fuckin stallions, son!”

===
    *death*

how u fuck a horse thou? he was nuttin all im the animal, the animal was actin crazy & shit… he from down south too, they shoulda hung that nigga.

47. son of ether Says:

If Joe88 got signed to Young Money..They’d give him a Barbie chain

48. KzA Says:

oh yea…almost forgot

27! Yankees all day

49. son of ether Says:

^^he gave the horse a STD..that’s how he intitially got caught…story is old.

50. Harlem World Says:

Baby By Me is my guilty pleasure.

51. a tribe called quest Says:

Tribe the kinna nigga that be trynna step his cookies up.

–*Confused*

52. Plug Says:

the funny thing is, you’d be surprised at how many producers be sampling classical music. lil jon sampled one of mozarts songs onthat song he did wit pastor troy on his second album. nas’ hate me now sampled sombody. cant remember who tho

53. SNORT_SNORTCRAZY88SINCE88 Says:

son of ether Says:

November 5th, 2009 at 12:06 pm

^^he gave the horse a STD..that’s how he intitially got caught…story is old.

is the dude black?

54. son of ether Says:

^^he gave the horse a STD..that’s how he intitially got caught…story is old.

is the dude black?

^^Yessiree…Luckily the horse was black also so maybe that’s why the judge was so lenient.

55. Troyvul Says:

is the dude black?
    Ya

56. Plug Says:

smh @ cats givin horses VD. who does that? thats how them circus kids be poppin up.

57. Joe 88 Says:

Harlem World Says:
    November 5th, 2009 at 12:06 pm
    Baby By Me is my guilty pleasure.

^It’s a hot song. Bout time 50 start doing collabos with people outside of G-Unit. And you can’t go wrong with Ne-Yo on the hook, I hate that lil bastard, but every single I heard from him was heat.

58. son of ether Says:

*confused*

^^word..too much Nicki Minaj watching..I was bored..threw a random shot at you thas all..

Ya’ll bitches need to step your cookies(pussy) up”(c) Barbie

59. SNORT_SNORTCRAZY88SINCE88 Says:

Plug Says:

November 5th, 2009 at 12:09 pm

bitches built like Centaurs & shit.

60. G7 Says:

>>he gave the horse a STD..

^smh @ hittin’ animals raw. i done condone bangin animals but he coulda wore protection for the horse’s sake. lol.

Joe 88 Says:
    November 5th, 2009 at 12:03 pm

^ *slaps white girl Canton*

@ CollinB … cop that Pale Horse.

62. CiCi The Intern Says:

My homeboy’s words “If a chick comes at me like a dude, I’m kicking her in her baby-holder” … *sigh*

Tribe, Joe, Ether, Kza, Crazy (Woo!), London, Troyvul, SICK, G7, Plug, Remix, Beezy, etc … *daps and hugs*

63. KzA Says:

# son of ether Says:
    November 5th, 2009 at 12:05 pm

If Joe88 got signed to Young Money..They’d give him a Barbie chain

lmao…see you guys are in good form this morning *daps*

64. CiCi The Intern Says:

D. Billz too… *daps and hugs*

65. a tribe called quest Says:

*walks in nah*

*Sees comments about giving Horses STDs*

*walks out assuming this is Beezy work*

66. G7 Says:

*daps/hugs* CiCi

67. Remixznflow Says:

*greets CiCi with a firm handshake*

68. G7 Says:

>>*walks out assuming this is Beezy work*

^yeah, Beezy strated it

69. a tribe called quest Says:

*hugs cici on way out*

70. son of ether Says:

ci ci eeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeelia

Sup momma? How’s work release going? Did they take the monitor off your ankle yet?

71. Troyvul Says:

@ Cici Goodafternoon young lady

72. Joe 88 Says:

*Hugs Ci Ci*

73. Beezy Says:

G7 Says:

November 5th, 2009 at 12:18 pm
    >>*walks out assuming this is Beezy work*

^yeah, Beezy strated it

>>nah mannnnn, SICK posted that article

74. London Bloke Says:

Nah Beezy wouldn’t fuck a horse

He more of a foal kinda guy

75. G7 Says:

i know Beez. me was kiddin’.

76. CiCi The Intern Says:

# son of ether Says:
    November 5th, 2009 at 12:18 pm

ci ci eeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeelia

They didn’t but I did *snickers*

*self-snitches*

77. Beezy Says:

London Bloke Says:

November 5th, 2009 at 12:22 pm
    Nah Beezy wouldn’t fuck a horse

He more of a foal kinda guy

^lol damn

78. son of ether Says:

A Chicks family must be pissed.

79. Black Brokaw Says:

yankees won the series? damn

80. NovemberEnd aka What Do You Mean Teenager What Age Are We Talking About Says:

Kiss The Ring

81. Allahbornsgod M Allah aka keep it baggy not faggy Says:

The god going thru. Lessons b.u.t y’all blind niggers ain’t gettin it. So sad.
    The rza knows that the blackman is god and whites are devils.
    Nigger wake up.

82. Black Brokaw Says:

baseball holds no relevance anymore. I can’t think of a more mundane sport

83. TheCo!!inB Says:

Bought the Jeep tore the mowfuckin doors off. Leg out ride that bitch like a skate board.
    ————
    I may be late on this car trend but I need a Jeep Rubicon next summer so I can do this. Lights under the rocker panel and all.

84. NovemberEnd aka What Do You Mean Teenager What Age Are We Talking About Says:

# Black Brokaw Says:
    November 5th, 2009 at 12:30 pm

baseball holds no relevance anymore. I can’t think of a more mundane sport
    ^^^^^^^^^^
    Mets fan?….its ok…we took care of the Phillies for you…rejoice Metropolitan fanatic

85. Bill Hu$tle Says:

WHOOOO finally talkin about fuckin horses…never thought yall would bring it up…so between me and you , this one time i was in texas…HA jus fuckin with yall

Whats good nah?

*daps all*

86. Black Brokaw Says:

The rza knows that the blackman is god and whites are devils.
    *****
    No mad black man is a god. Gods are immortal. Niggas die everyday B. Eve ate the apple thinking she would be immortal. Look what happened…So Rza can shove that shit

87. Black Brokaw Says:

*****
    Far from it. I don’t even live in NYC. You have failed

88. Brooklyn Strong aka The Elder Says:

I once read that as far as screwing animals Sheep is the way to go.
    Word to the smile on the sheep Herders face

89. What is the duty of a civilized person? « Get Your MindRite Says: