Video: Diz Gibran ft. BJ The Chicago Kid – Truly Yours

Off Diz’s Soon You’ll Understand mixtape, one of the year’s most slept-on.

36 Responses to “Video: Diz Gibran ft. BJ The Chicago Kid – Truly Yours”

1. Bill Hu$tle Says:

WHOOOO finally talkin about fuckin horses…never thought yall would bring it up…so between me and you , this one time i was in texas…HA jus fuckin with yall

Whats good nah?

*daps all*

2. CiCi The Intern Says:

Just caught the preview of Rihanna’s interview. Chris Brown is about to get ethered.

ETHERED.

3. KzA Says:

NahRight is my shit and everything..but having the song available on stream on every post (c)OnSmash is the fuckin shit…Where you at Dre

4. Black Brokaw Says:

The rza knows that the blackman is god and whites are devils.
    *****
    No black man is a god. Gods are immortal. Niggas die everyday B. Eve ate the apple thinking she would be immortal. Look what happened…So Rza can shove that shit

5. Black Brokaw Says:

Mets fan?….its ok…we took care of the Phillies for you…rejoice Metropolitan fanatic
    *****
    Far from it. I don’t even live in NYC. You have failed

CiCi The Intern Says:
    November 5th, 2009 at 12:16 pm
    D. Billz too… *daps and hugs*

^ *reciprocates greeting*

Nah, this is what Hollywood wants. Both of their albums are gonna do #’s off some ex-relationship type beef. Sad but true.

*dapz Bill Hussle*

7. Dre Says:

>>stream on every post (c)OnSmash is the fuckin shit…Where you at Dre

I asked eskay about this the other day. He said ok but we’ve been too lazy to do the dual uploads to the server and then usershare… I might start today.

8. Remixznflow Says:

ETHERED.

isnt it just TOO FUNNY about the timing?… JUST SO FUNNY!!!!….

9. D_Brow_4_Life Says:

Yeah, streaming would be the shit…

10. Troyvul Says:

Dre be on point
    *Salute*

11. b-ease Says:

Pretty much.

12. KzA Says:

*applauds Dre*

*applauds Dre*

^ I thought it was the kid Legend that ran Onsmash.

14. CiCi The Intern Says:

D. Billz Says:
    November 5th, 2009 at 12:38 pm

CiCi The Intern Says:
    November 5th, 2009 at 12:16 pm
    D. Billz too… *daps and hugs*

^ *reciprocates greeting*

I don’t know, maybe on Chris’ end … but Rihanna convinced the hell outta me that she’s doing this for different reasons. Of course, she has an album to promote and this does help and she ain’t stupid but I think at root of it all, she’s doing this out of some genuine reasons.

15. Black Brokaw Says:

*****
    I’d beat them both. Chris Brown for being illiterate and Rhianna for sounding like a sheep being strangled

she’s doing this out of some genuine reasons.

^ she did kinda make me tear a lil.

17. NovemberEnd aka What Do You Mean Teenager What Age Are We Talking About Says:

# CiCi The Intern Says:
    November 5th, 2009 at 12:34 pm

ETHERED.
    ^^^^^^^
    Chris Brown career been done since those police photos of Rhianna were leak to TMZ…his career and image is at rock bottom….he cant be ethered at this point

18. kelito-vision Says:

Hold Me Down is song of the year material…50 should slap whoever picks his singles

19. son of ether Says:

# KzA Says:
    November 5th, 2009 at 12:36 pm

^^The 25,000 unique hits per day don’t mind going thru extra steps to listen to the music..this is afterall Nahright..home of the exclusives..You can’t get the shit posted here any where else.

according to beans last interview… A new diss track should be dropping tomorrow.

21. Harlem World Says:

Fuck rihanna x chris

22. Joe 88 Says:

Chris Brown career is on the ropes, but it isnt over yet. He’s a great performer and america loves a comeback story, even after beating up bitches on some ike turner shit

23. son of ether Says:

Jayz vs Beans convo > Rihanni n Chris spousal abuse chatter

I see today is one of them wack uncreative nahdays..cici was good seeing you..finna go get some beard dye so I can experiment on my beards features during the long cold winter.

What’s the name of that dye that the Muslims use in Philly?

I wanna have my shit lookin like Richard Roundtree

24. Black Brokaw Says:

I don’t know what would be worse for Sigel, Jay not responding at all or Jay responding with a lethal blow

25. D_Brow_4_Life Says:

You think he’s coming with that shit? I do…

26. Beezy Says:

niggas rap name is BJ? wow

You think he’s coming with that shit? I do…

^ he gonna fuck around and make Hov respond with this one. I can imagine he turned up the disrespect.

28. son of ether Says:

A bunch of niggas huddled around talking about domestic abuse is kinna gay ish.

Real niggas talk about hittin blunts, beating up pussy.

29. b-ease Says:

Pathetic.

I really can’t call it as far as CB’s career. Six months ago I woudve told you that kid would never sell another record in his life. But he’s getting nuff spins and vid play for the new song and video, and the people most disgusted by his actions, adult women and men off all ages, were never his target demo anyway. This could go either way for real.

30. son of ether Says:

Beans gon say that Hov abused him as a kid..Hov touched it on the Roc the Mic tour.

31. G7 Says:

Black Brokaw Says:

November 5th, 2009 at 12:49 pm

====
    I’m a multi-millionaire
    So how is it I’m still the hardest nigga here?

If Jay claims he’s still the hardest here (nope), he may have to back it up.

32. Joe 88 Says:

I’m getting tired of beans right now, at first I understood his pain (n) but if he just keeps making diss songs, it’s gonna get wack, interesting, but wack.

Beans, just sign with fif, and bring out another banger, save the crucial diss records for the album, you might sell a lil more that way

33. TheCo!!inB Says:

does anyone still have the .gif of Chris doing the Double Mint commercial and instead of the gum pack it’s Rhianna’s head? speaking of rhianna head….does it look like she gets live on the mic?

34. CiCi The Intern Says:

# NovemberEnd aka What Do You Mean Teenager What Age Are We Talking About Says:
    November 5th, 2009 at 12:45 pm

# CiCi The Intern Says:
    November 5th, 2009 at 12:34 pm

ETHERED.
    ^^^^^^^

Nah, people are gravitating to him again. Yeah, he’s not where he was pre-cutting-Rihanna’s-face-back-to-the-fat-meat but he’s gaining some of his popularity back.

35. Beyonder Says:

me likey

36. SEAN FALYON Says:

THIS IS MY SHIT… ANOTHER SONG I DONT WANT TO END.