Video: Curtis on Nightline

Write-up over @ ABC News

Props to Crystal/RR

97 Responses to “Video: Curtis on Nightline”

1. I Fux Says:

Ross makes the flyest music.

I saw a video of him hugging up on my nigga Dom Kennedy. I am waiting for them to make that beautiful music together

Dom Kennedy >

2. Troyvul Says:

and if its a hermaphadite we naming it Slash
    Misses this Humor

*Daps Fux*

3. the real truth Says:

Lol @ Nah still calling him Curtis

4. NovemberEnd aka What Do You Mean Teenager What Age Are We Talking About Says:

*dueces*

5. I Fux Says:

Video: Diz Gibran ft. BJ The Chicago Kid – Truly Yours

^^^^^

6. TheCo!!inB Says:

*applauds Fux for taking Bilal stanning to the next level*
    it’s no Pause No Homo Johnson but Bilal Farouq got a nice ring to it.

7. NovemberEnd aka What Do You Mean Teenager What Age Are We Talking About Says:

smh

deuces > dueces

8. I dont know how to fish. I'm a grown man though. Will someone teach me? Says:

whats up man how you been?

9. SNORT_SNORTCRAZY88SINCE88 Says:

Its 50!

10. JDS aka Mr. Sippin' On Dat Goo-Punch in His Air Alfie's Says:

How much should the Janitor make at trump towers?….Should Donald give them more money because?

those type of janitorial services are usual contracted so that analogy doesnt fly

11. I don't know how to fish....but I'm a grown man....Eskay will you teach me? Says:

# I dont know how to fish. I’m a grown man though. Will someone teach me? Says:
    November 5th, 2009 at 4:49 pm

whats up man how you been?

Been good, how you been Bk?

12. SNORT_SNORTCRAZY88SINCE88 Says:

thats Sabrinas Baby Boy up there, Gatttt!

13. CassavaLeaf Says:

all i’m saying is those dudes could have gotten more IF the money could be spared. the same way i’d negotiate a raise if i saw my boss was making 300X my salary.

but you got it, b.

my problem with a lot of these rap dudes is they do not have a work ethic
    they want shit handed to them
    it may not be their fault when they’re kids
    cuz they grew up with absentee pops and welfare mom
    but how can you tell your son to man up when you running
    around crying like a little bitch
    these dudes foul
    also,
    if your boss is making 300x more
    maybe – just maybe –
    he deserves 300x more

14. Gravity Says:

The YG”s getting clowned on now and Beans is too stupid to realize he’s fucking people’s money up with his bitchassness… Putting these dudes in a
    worser negotiating position .. Who ‘gon pay more than 600 now.. Beans is a Crab/Bitch for real.

15. I Fux Says:

TheCo!!inB Says:

November 5th, 2009 at 4:49 pm
    *applauds Fux for taking Bilal stanning to the next level*
    it’s no Pause No Homo Johnson but Bilal Farouq got a nice ring to it.
    ^^^^^^

word bond.

16. BkThong Says:

# I don’t know how to fish….but I’m a grown man….Eskay will you teach me? Says:
    November 5th, 2009 at 4:50 pm

# I dont know how to fish. I’m a grown man though. Will someone teach me? Says:
    November 5th, 2009 at 4:49 pm

whats up man how you been?

Been good, how you been Bk?

++++++

I’m aight, still doing this music thang.

17. the real truth Says:

lol @ Curtis

“Look at the cops when i come…They Think im a Terrorist

18. RIGZ Says:

KUFF KAFF KWEFF!!

19. landLORD Says:

im naming my daughter Alexis Adrian-Electronica Jackson and my next son Brett Abdul-Tarvaris Jackson

20. JDS aka Mr. Sippin' On Dat Goo-Punch in His Air Alfie's Says:

if your boss is making 300x more
    maybe – just maybe –
    he deserves 300x more

in this case, of course…

that isnt the issue though.

21. Mr. Iceberg Slim Says:

At least 11 people were killed today when several gunmen opened fire at Fort Hood, Texas, authorities said. One of the gunmen also was reported killed. The fort is in lockdown. WATCH LIVE

22. CassavaLeaf Says:

>Link

23. BkThong Says:

# JDS aka Mr. Sippin’ On Dat Goo-Punch in His Air Alfie’s Says:
    November 5th, 2009 at 4:49 pm

_______________________________________________________________

Not all janitorial services are contracted…..But I guess What I’m trying to say is that people are paid according to the market rate…If you feel young gunz should have been paid more than cool….thats a emotional issue..

I’m going strictly by the numbers, which the Record company Probably set…Hov doesn’t determine the price…Just like Donald Doesnt determine the price of how much a janitor, security or maintenance man should get..

24. verses Says:

Jay-Z & Alicia Keys Record “Empire State Of Mind Pt. 2

^^^^^^^^^^^

no hate but no thank you

25. Daily Drug Says:

Courtesy

26. Remixznflow Says:

2 more mths and the best tv show of all time will start its final season…tru story my life will be diff. after Lost is off the air….

i know im late.. but co-sign this… x100000000

27. Troyvul Says:

BkThong Says:
    Is you serious

28. BARPAN Says:

^^^^^^^^
    Ross tried to sign him… he declined…

29. the real truth Says:

I Need a New Cudi Album Already

30. TheCo!!inB Says:

i’m gonna go see what’s happening on tweeter….

31. .......J....... Says:

lmbo…guy trying to spit bars at a book-signing….

ambition.

*dead*

32. Dame STOLE money....get it through your thick skull Says:

wade> carmelo

33. verses Says:

What the fuck is a triple C?

34. Frank Says:

I Need a New Cudi Album Already

^^ Ayo! Motm still bumps though. Scotty!

35. b-ease Says:

the real truth Says:

November 5th, 2009 at 5:06 pm
    I Need a New Cudi Album Already

*blank stare*

This is sarcasm right?

36. SNORT_SNORTCRAZY88SINCE88 Says:

54 Years Ago, Time Travel Was Invented By Doc Brown
    On November 5, 1955, Dr. Emmett Lathrop Brown hit his head on the side of a bathroom sink. As his headache faded, an image appeared, an idea that would finally make time travel possible: the flux capacitor.

37. SNORT_SNORTCRAZY88SINCE88 Says:

Shout out REY.

38. the real truth Says:

I Need a New Cudi Album Already

*blank stare*

This is sarcasm right?

Nope…I Overly Listened to It on my Itunes Its Like 50-60 listens depending on the song lol…Im Guessin Ease isnt a fan

39. Frank Says:

Cudi > Wale

40. &What?! Says:

‘Do you really wanna see a Jay-Z vs. Beanie Sigel battle? You bloodthirsty rap fans kill me. I had a front row seat for Hov and Nas and this ain’t it. This is ugly. Sad. Disturbing. B Dot can’t even sleep at night. Ha! Seriously, we all loved the Roc dynasty and what it meant to hip-hop culture but obviously it died. Out of the ashes, came the rise of Kanye West. Ever heard of him? He’s pretty good. Beans needs to move on. Pointing fingers and diggin’ up dirt from the past? What’s the point? As far as I know, he’s a free agent and can sign to whomever. Shit, he could put out a mixtape tomorrow that could impact and change the game. (See Drake) Nobody’s stoppin’ him! What does he gain from throwin’ his mentor under the bus at this point. It actually discredits how good of a rapper he is. Be clear: Sigel’s self-destructive moves (guns, drugs, attempted murder charge) are the biggest culprit in his inability to become a superstar. Not shady business. I hope this whole thing blows over soon. Fuck a pause. And fuck anyone who’s riding with this frivolous fuckery. Team Carter on this one. Still.’

41. verses Says:

Ross lost

42. G7 Says:

verses Says:

November 5th, 2009 at 5:08 pm
    What the fuck is a triple C?

^Ross’ bra size??

*shrugs*

43. "A" Star is Born -- Clap for 'Em Says:

Frank Says:

November 5th, 2009 at 5:14 pm
    Cudi > Wale

-that’s a negative

44. Mr. Iceberg Slim Says:

Jay-Z Rocks Berlin With U2

U2 marked the 20th anniversary of the fall of the Berlin Wall by performing at Brandenburg Gate in Berlin, Germany, on Thursday (Nov. 5). Bono introduced the “Mayor of New York City” Jay-Z, who rapped over the band’s “Sunday Bloody Sunday” and traded verses with Bono and guitarist The Edge on a cover of Bob Marley’s “Get Up, Stand Up.”

45. verses Says:

# &What?! Says:
    November 5th, 2009 at 5:15 pm

^^^^^^^^^^^^

A Jay-Z vs. Beanie Sigel battle? They have beef?

*Sarcasm*

46. Mr. Iceberg Slim Says:

EMAs: Jay-Z Wins Best Urban Act

JAY-Z! HE WON BEST URBAN ACT!!
    Hitting the stage Jigga- who last night played a gig in London- said: “I look forward to the day when there is no Urban and there are no boundaries.

“Because I go into the studio just like the Jonas Brothers do. Danke Schon.”

47. G7 Says:

lol @ the life size portraits of Banks and Yayo behind the stripper poles in Fif’s basement.

48. a tribe called quest Says:

say word eskay wants to start this nahbq

*wonders if Esk will send out an Evite*

51. G7 Says:

*daps verses, tribe…etc*

52. Mr. Iceberg Slim Says:

NOw 50 talks about beyonce

“I ran into Kelly at the Latin VMAs, which I attended to perform with Wisin and Yandel, and I asked her if she would consider doing it,” 50 explains. “You can’t forget all the work she did with Destiny’s Child. The difference between Kelly and Beyonce is the extreme focus they put on Beyonce to make sure she was completely right. Kelly wasn’t held in the same regard, so, in order for her to mean anything to America, they’d have to match the marketing dollars spent on Beyonce. She never received the superstar treatment.”

53. "A" Star is Born -- Clap for 'Em Says:

———–
    Bullshyt. Kelly can barely sing and that’s why she’s the backup.

54. Mr. Iceberg Slim Says:

Is it official now that 50 talks about jay more than game now?

55. Dewill Says:

Bullshyt. Kelly can barely sing and that’s why she’s the backup.

Beyonce can’t sing for shit either!

56. verses Says:

# Mr. Iceberg Slim Says:
    November 5th, 2009 at 5:25 pm

^^^^^

“Now 50 talks about (insert topic here)”

“You see, the general public blah blah blah blah, the harsh realities blah blah blah blah marketing dollars blah blah blah blah blah aggressive content blah blah blah i love yayo and yayo loves me blah blah blah financial space blah blah blah i wrote all of games records blah blah blah more aggressive content”

57. Gravity Says:

@ Ice,

50 is hoe, I think its obvious @ this point that he’s purely reaching and aiming for people’s livelihood..

58. G7 Says:

official talk about Jay rankings

1. Ice 2. 50 3. Game

59. Mr. Iceberg Slim Says:

G7 Says:

November 5th, 2009 at 5:32 pm
    official talk about Jay rankings

1. Ice 2. 50 3. Game

co sign

60. Harlem World Says:

Beyonce x Kelly are both good singers.

61. Gravity Says:

Kelly isn’t built like Bey, in any shape, form or fashion.. She is a beautiful chic, don’t get me lying but she won’t survive tumbling down those flight of stairs and land on her feet…as Bey did.. Lol, on the real though 50’s jealousy is gross.

62. "A" Star is Born -- Clap for 'Em Says:

Harlem World Says:

November 5th, 2009 at 5:33 pm
    Beyonce x Kelly are both good singers.
    —————-
    Only a man would place Bey and Kelly on the same level and use “good” to describe Bey’s talent. *smh*

63. &What?! Says:

50 is fucking jealous as fuck.

64. verses Says:

# Gravity Says:
    November 5th, 2009 at 5:34 pm

^^^^^^^^

I couldnt give a fuck, that broad Kelly is fit

65. a tribe called quest Says:

*daps G7*

Hes probably gonna end up disrespecting commenters and not giving us special treatment

66. G7 Says:

usershare.net/5qji4b5eo3ev

Nas & Jay: “Threats is Like”

67. Gravity Says:

November 16th, the harsh realities of whoring ones self will engulf the metaphor for change in a most aggressive manner when the people finally speak..

Danke Schon, my eloquence is unusurped.

68. verses Says:

Too many dogs not enough barking yet,
    Too many blueprints not enough architects,

69. &What?! Says:

Jay as an artist has shown growth since his first album was released, whereas 50 Cent as an artist has not. Dude still raps about the same shit.. and I think 50 is jealous that Jay hangs with Obama, gets to headline the festivals, gets on Oprah and is generally seen as the GOAT.

70. Gravity Says:

Nas & Jay: “Threats is Like”

New record or a mash up?

71. Belize Says:

:::::

ducks
    me

72. Harlem World Says:

# “A” Star is Born — Clap for ‘Em Says:
    November 5th, 2009 at 5:35 pm

Harlem World Says:

November 5th, 2009 at 5:33 pm
    Beyonce x Kelly are both good singers.
    —————-

They are “good” singers. Now if were talking about mariah, i can use some better superlatives for her.

73. Gravity Says:

Or maybe Fif still mad that Kanye got the kiss onstage and he got the headnod acknowledgement from Bey @ ’08 VMAs.. Lol

74. G7 Says:

Gravity Says:

November 5th, 2009 at 5:43 pm
    Nas & Jay: “Threats is Like”

New record or a mash up?

====
    mash up. but its really dope though.

75. Gravity Says:

mash up. but its really dope though.

*daps*

76. Dewill Says:

It’s clear 50 wants Jay to say something so he can slap the shit out of him.

Ahhhh (in Jay-Z’s voice)

77. &What?! Says:

Spit hanging from my mouth.. retard flow.

78. G7 Says:

&What?! Says:

November 5th, 2009 at 5:42 pm

^Jay raps about the same shit too. But he’s able to put a different spin on what he’s talking bout, and just raps waaay better in general.

79. Fredro Starr Says:

We started 50.. and Sticky can end him. Not me, but Sticky can.

80. mie Says:

# BkThong Says:
    November 5th, 2009 at 4:57 pm

# JDS aka Mr. Sippin’ On Dat Goo-Punch in His Air Alfie’s Says:
    November 5th, 2009 at 4:49 pm

_______________________________________________________________

—–

^youre 100% right. but people on here dont always understand common sense shit.

81. G7 Says:

50’s destructing for real though. the female traits he’s shown lately is quite disgusting.

82. Mr. Iceberg Slim Says:

Beyoncé Thanks Jay For Putting A Ring On It

youtube.com/watch?v=iJOKxCo-tq8&feature=player_embedded

83. Frank Says:

blogs.bet.com/music/soundOff/jay-z-young-jeezy-set-for-2010-north-american-tour/

84. kelito-vision Says:

BISD is a solid record if u like gangster in your rap….Curtis brought it on that album

85. &What?! Says:

Jay isn’t stuck on recreating that one hit.. whereas everyone knows 50 is still tryna make another ‘In Da Club’ GRODT made him think he’s more talented than he is.. just cause that one single and the backing from Dre and Em, don’t get me wrong, GRODT is a good album.. but still Jay is way above 50 in terms of talent.

86. Mr. Iceberg Slim Says:

Mr. Iceberg Slim Says:

November 5th, 2009 at 5:53 pm
    Beyoncé Thanks Jay For Putting A Ring On It

youtube.com/watch?v=iJOKxCo-tq8&feature=player_embedded

She basically won the award for single ladies and said, i just want to thank one person and thats jayz for putting a ring on it

87. Gravity Says:

Or maybe Fif is really taking his album title literally and use that as marketing? It could be!, like an actor gets stuck in character.. almost.. He has to be smarter than this..

TheCo!!inB Says:
    November 5th, 2009 at 4:45 pm
    @Billz
    what’s the verdict on Melanie Fionna…..would you make the *FAP* sound with her?

^Oh I’d definitely plant my seeds in her. I haven’t been with a Yard chick in a looong time. The last chick I was messin’ around with (shoutouts to Mella) was a Bronx bred, Florida grown yardie (this was just last year actually) but she didn’t have that “spice”. Plus she couldn’t cook. Nice person though.

But yeah, back to the topic. Melanie is a good look. I’m not fond of that Hawaiian silky #5 weave she sportin’, but she could be a baby momz… if I was a baby momz type dude.

No disrespect to my dark Mongoloid brethren (shoutouts to the whole southeast Asia), but that HD sized banner of Pacquiao at the top of Nah is disturbing.

90. G7 Says:

Beyoncé Thanks Jay For Putting A Ring On It

youtube.com/watch?v=iJOKxCo-tq8&feature=player_embedded

===
    lol & smh

91. Mr. Iceberg Slim Says:

It’s Official: Jay-Z Takin’ Young Jeezy On Tour

Are you ready for the BP3 2010 tour? Tickets go on sale Nov 13 at Live Nation. Beans what? Beans who? Confirmed dates below.

Feb 22 Houston, TX Toyota Center
    Mar 20 Indianapolis, IN Conseco Fieldhouse
    Mar 22 Denver, CO Pepsi Center
    Mar 24 San Jose, CA HP Pavilion
    Mar 26 Los Angeles, CA Staples Center

Props: Roc 4 Life

92. G7 Says:

yeah, the pacquiao ad has already ran its course. i wish there was a way of refreshing the screen without seeing him.

93. Dewill Says:

It’s disgusting how many niggas wanna say what 50 says and don’t but still hate….

94. JihaD Says:

Shawn been rapping bout the same shit up til he dropped “Beach Chair”… niggas shitted on him, so he became “Frank Lucas” to do AG, then went right back the the bullshit on BP3. The only thing he has done is get worse as time went on.

As far as 50 trying to recreate GRODT, all I ever hear from commenters is that they want “old 50” back or “GRODT 50″… He tried to be more conceptual on The Massacre and niggas panned him for it; He tried another approach on Curtis and niggas panned him for it; He gives you what you ask for, and now its “oh this nigga ain’t grown”…SMH

And the comment about “oh this nigga rich; he ain’t shooting nobody” holds no weight because if you can listen to a correctional officer rap about “Noriega owing him 100 favors” and other outlandish nonsense, how is it that someone with an actual criminal rap sheet cannot rap about whatever the fuck he wants?

Ya’ll niggas make me sick. Make your fucking mind up– there’s hate and then there’s just spite, and a lot of ya’l is just some spiteful niggas.

JihaD

95. Skilla Says:

JihaD Shut The Fuck Up.

96. EducatedBlackMan Says:

Mos def, Curtain$ is my favorite rapper, mayne!! I can’t believe they had Curtain$ on Night Line! Thats how you know da boy made it!! Real niggas stand up! Bee Reezy!

97. EducatedBlackMan Says:

Yo Jihad I feel you 50 cent is the truth but he aint no Curtain$!!!