Ludacris feat. Jennifer Hudson – Hear My Cry [DJ]

keri-hilson-accepts-award-from-ludacris-at-2009-soul-train-awards

Off Tapemasters Inc & DJ Envy’s Purple Codeine 27.

Ludacris feat. Jennifer Hudson – Hear My Cry [DJ]

286 Responses to “Ludacris feat. Jennifer Hudson – Hear My Cry [DJ]”

1. 123 Says:

Keri Hilson can take a seat on my face.

2. CassavaLeaf Says:

How old is she? Does she actually listen to hiphop, and is she black? And if she is black, did she hang out with mostly white people?

Like I said, I can’t imagine hearing the question from a black woman over the age of 18, I really can’t.

co sign

3. Joe 88 Says:

@Iceberg

You girl prolly likes Jay-Z because you like him (n) And I know plenty of girls that knows who beanie segal is, prolly can’t name a recent song, but there aware of who he is.

So it’s not like some random ass guy that no one knows is going at hov, it’s beanie segal, and obviously your girl isnt a hip hop head so she shouldn’t know who he is, but you being a hip hop head knows who beanie is, and prolly own a few of his albums

I love how nowadays, rap fans are more than just fans, we’re (i’m speaking about myself to) accountants, promoters, producers, etc of rappers we’ve never met, we come up with imaginary numbers that new albums are gonna generate, and what group of people are buying the albums. It’s funny and sad at the same time

4. CassavaLeaf Says:

bad man nah yam poke

5. Bx Blue Says:

Mr. Iceberg Slim Says:

November 5th, 2009 at 9:02 am
    Your girl says “Baby i heard the radio saying Jayz has a beef with a guy named beanie siegal. I am not sure who he is, what was his last song on the radio, that i would have heard?

What would your response be?
    ^ Shut up pig

6. Ghost Writer Says:

CassavaLeaf Says:

November 5th, 2009 at 9:23 am
    bad rasta man nah yam poke

*fixed*

7. a tribe called quest Says:

Dwight Grant (born on March 6, 1974),[2] also known as Beanie Sigel, is an American rapper[3] from Philadelphia, Pennsylvania, an artist on G-Unit Records[4]

8. b-ease Says:

123 Says:

November 5th, 2009 at 9:21 am
    Keri Hilson can take a seat on my face.

100% emphatic co-sign.

9. Joe 88 Says:

123 Says:
    November 5th, 2009 at 9:21 am
    Keri Hilson can take a seat on my face.

^Still dead @ lil duval saying he should’ve fucked he when she was regular. That lil nigga (n) is funny

10. Mr. Iceberg Slim Says:

Thanks guys, i see we all agree there is no answer

11. LondonBloke: Lambeth Livin but Still Winnin Says:

Werent niggas on Nah saying disparaging comments about Keri. Niggas is maad suspect #no shots

12. Beezy Says:

112 year old man marries teen
    news.com.au/story/0,27574,26280759-401,00.html

^my fuckin hero

13. b-ease Says:

Thanks guys, i see we all agree there is no answer

You’re reading selectively, which makes me feel like a douche for even responding to your original inquiry.

14. b-ease Says:

Werent niggas on Nah saying disparaging comments about Keri.

I never said anything negative about her appearance, but I have said more than once that she gives off a very heavy carpet muncher vibe to me. And I stand by that.

15. LondonBloke: Lambeth Livin but Still Winnin Says:

Fantasia’s New Man Is MARRIED?! And She Got His Name Tattoo’d On Her?!

Someone check on land. He still stan for this chick?

16. b-ease Says:

LF: I saw this new Raheem Devaghn vid feat Ludacris this morning before work. Crack.

17. Mr. Iceberg Slim Says:

b-ease Says:

November 5th, 2009 at 9:28 am
    Thanks guys, i see we all agree there is no answer

Lol, thanks b-ease for playing, but nah seriously, i was just looking for the name of the song, to tell someone who mainly listens to fm radion in tampa fl, thats all

Keri Hilson isnt even top 10 status.

19. a tribe called quest Says:

Land stans for every ugly/deformed/muscular chick in the world

20. Mr. Iceberg Slim Says:

LondonBloke: Lambeth Livin but Still Winnin Says:

November 5th, 2009 at 9:27 am

for some reason her nose, does bother me

21. b-ease Says:

cOLD Says:

November 5th, 2009 at 9:32 am
    Keri Hilson isnt even top 10 status.

Of all time, or right now? Cause she’s definetly not on any GOAT lists yet, but she’s top 10 currently no question.

22. Gravity Says:

I am actually looking forward to you Nahgas getting back to your jobs as my daily entertainment. This beans fuckery is soo stale. SMH

23. Joe 88 Says:

cOLD Says:
    November 5th, 2009 at 9:32 am
    Keri Hilson isnt even top 10 status.

^Top 10 of what? R&B or the whole industry?

Cause i’d give her top 10 in R&B, who’s her competition, Ciara?

24. Mr. Iceberg Slim Says:

cOLD Says:

November 5th, 2009 at 9:32 am
    Keri Hilson isnt even top 10 status.

cO SIGN THIS

25. LondonBloke: Lambeth Livin but Still Winnin Says:

LF: I would smash Trey Song’s moms. No disrepekt

26. Ghost Writer Says:

cOLD Says:

November 5th, 2009 at 9:32 am
    Keri Hilson isnt even top 10 status.

Now? Yes she is….name 10 better looking now

27. a tribe called quest Says:

Ciara’s only competition is with dogs. Poser ass bitch

28. Gravity Says:

WTF ypu moderating my shit now

29. a tribe called quest Says:

I’ll give keri top 10.. inches of my wang

^Top 10 of what? R&B or the whole industry?

Cause i’d give her top 10 in R&B, who’s her competition, Ciara?

^ I was talking whole industry, there’s mad dimes out there. Using Alicia Keys as the guage for dimed out, Keri Hilson falls somewhere around a 7.

31. Joe 88 Says:

Alicia Keys is overrated.

ol girl Jessica Lucas is GOAT right now.

33. G7 Says:

>>You girl prolly likes Jay-Z because you like him

^that’s a big prob today. too many man crushes that can’t be separated from the music.

Alicia Keys is overrated.

^ kinda sorta… she’s missing one feature, that onion.

35. b-ease Says:

Using Alicia Keys as the guage for dimed out

Your gauge is off. Beyonce has been the standard for dimes since she was 16. And using that barometer, Keri is a strong 8. Like I’ve said before, as banging as Alicia Keyes is, she is breastless and has horrible skin.

36. Beezy Says:

max got 100 whips
    chrissy fuck 100 dicks

owww!

coke wave 2 >

37. b-ease Says:

Alicia Keys is overrated.

^ kinda sorta… she’s missing one feature, that onion.

Now you’ve officially lost me cOLD. Ms. Keyes has a PHAT ass. There is no arguing this.

38. b-ease Says:

Keri Hilson > Ciara

^ ease, those hips are deceiving

40. BARPAN Says:

Beezy Says:

November 5th, 2009 at 9:28 am
    112 year old man marries teen
    news.com.au/story/0,27574,26280759-401,00.html

^my fuckin hero

LMAO

41. CassavaLeaf Says:

co sign who ever said that they’d fuck trey songz mom

42. b-ease Says:

ol girl Jessica Lucas is GOAT right now.

I have no idea who that is. Enlighten me.

43. Mr. Iceberg Slim Says:

marG7 Says:

November 5th, 2009 at 9:39 am
    >>You girl prolly likes Jay-Z because you like him

tru story, everytime me and ole girl goes international, we jam “all around the world”

^ when discussing dimes, Beyonce and Keys, are interchangable.

45. G7 Says:

Hilson is top 10 right now imo. she’s gonna fill out nicely when she gets older cuz she’s not too thick now. Alicia and Bey might struggle down the road.

46. CassavaLeaf Says:

hips do NOT equal ass
    motherfuckers on nahright need to smarten up
    beyonce/alicia keys = big hips
    NOT
    fat asses

47. LondonBloke: Lambeth Livin but Still Winnin Says:

Yo Tamia, Keisha Knight-Pulliam and Letoya Luckett look maad sexy on the red carpet to me

48. b-ease Says:

^ when discussing dimes, Beyonce and Keys, are interchangable.

No-sign. Beyonce is essentially peerless.

I have no idea who that is. Enlighten me.

^ chick from Melrose place, half indian and something else… she bad to death.

50. Daily Drug Says:

Keri Hilson isnt even top 10 status.

^Fail

51. CassavaLeaf Says:

that bitch is 27!!!!!!!!

beyonce is only ONE year older

52. Daily Drug Says:

Keri Hilson > Beyonce + Alicia Keys

53. Daily Drug Says:

*daps*

54. el feces loco Says:

OFF DA HEAD.mp3

^^good shit S.I.C.K. ..that’s a good drunk-and-high-play-the-beat-let-me-rhyme rhyme..i played it once..enjoyed it..moved on.

Mad blood like gorky Park
    motherfucker never eating that porky part, porky heart

55. b-ease Says:

hips do NOT equal ass
    motherfuckers on nahright need to smarten up
    beyonce/alicia keys = big hips
    NOT
    fat asses

I agree with that point in reference to Beyonce. Her ass is not phat in the traditional sense, but its really, really, nice, and considering the rest of her frame, it works out perfectly. I like huge asses, but to me, its not a prerequisite for dime status.

56. Joe 88 Says:

^eh, i’d say her thick thighs makes it seems like her ass is phat, but it’s not as phat as you think it would be looking at her from the front. Don’t get me wrong, it’s a thing of beauty, but I wouldn’t give it a phat with capitol letters, lol. It has shape to it, and prolly look wonderful with some boy shorts on, but we’ll prolly never see that, unless she loses her brain along the line and pull a vivica a fox at the bet awards, lol

FTR: Super wal-mart late night breezies >

Was up there last night and seen atleast 17 bad bitches, fuck a club when you can get drunk in the parking lot and hang out infront of wal-mart, lol

57. CassavaLeaf Says:

it’s only downhill for keri hilson from now on
    bitches peak between 25 – 30

58. Mr. Iceberg Slim Says:

cOLD Says:

November 5th, 2009 at 9:42 am

^ when discussing dimes, Beyonce and Keys, are interchangable.
    ^^^^^

Beyonce all around has the award and its not even close…

But i Beyonce alltime best to me and when i was hooked was that Case video….i swear a young ninja was in luv

59. b-ease Says:

^ chick from Melrose place, half indian and something else… she bad to death.

*googles*

60. LondonBloke: Lambeth Livin but Still Winnin Says:

* D Brow’s it up*

* Creates criteria for best RnB broads*

* Makes chronological list *

Yo D Brow loves [n] his lists lol. Im not tryna order them.

Just saying which are dimes and which are duds

61. b-ease Says:

FTR: Super wal-mart late night breezies >

Yo, Plug said the same exact thing last week. So that makes it official. Which one were you at?

It has shape to it, and prolly look wonderful with some boy shorts

^this is what im saying… her ass looks good, but doesn’t have that bubble feature.

63. Joe 88 Says:

Beyonce ass is phat, or once was, check out that “bills bills bills” video. She was in her prime in that video.

64. Daily Drug Says:

FTR: Super wal-mart late night breezies >

^word. This one bad broad called me over to the womens draws section at wal mart asking me what panties look good at 3am in the morning……i lost for trying to be a faithful nigg

65. Mr. Iceberg Slim Says:

my top 4
    1. face
    2.a a$$
    3 legs
    4 over 5’8
    5 a$$

66. son of ether Says:

Keri Hilson = Overated

She bad but…I don’t close my eyes and beat my dick to naked visuals of Kerri.

She looks like Tocarra and Caviar from VH1 had a baby

67. a tribe called quest Says:

Dania ramirez or jessica alba > all the chicks ya’ll about to mention

68. CassavaLeaf Says:

Amerie > Keri Hilson

69. b-ease Says:

bitches peak between 25 – 30

Hispanic and white women do. But Asians can stay banging until 40. And if they excercise (which is a stretch, I know) and dont kick out more than 2 kids, black women can stay banging forever.

*googles*

^ while you’re at it peep the asian broad from that show… I’m not one to watch Melrose Place, but I couldnt turn away from that shit on the strength of both them broads. Asian chick got the natural chinky eyes, and thick lips like a sister.

71. son of ether Says:

Keri Hilson = A slim Tocarra

72. G7 Says:

CassavaLeaf Says:

November 5th, 2009 at 9:44 am

that bitch is 27!!!!!!!!

beyonce is only ONE year older

^I’m talkin’ like when they reach late 30’s when they start fightin’ gravity(no nah kat)

73. b-ease Says:

She was approaching it. Her prime was either the hula hoop vid, or Check Up On it.

74. Joe 88 Says:

^The one on washington blvd. And this was around 10pm, I can only imagine what type of bitches are in there at midnight, or after the club buying some random stupid shit.

75. CassavaLeaf Says:

a tribe called quest Says:
    November 5th, 2009 at 9:48 am
    Dania ramirez or jessica alba > all the chicks ya’ll about to mention

I’m guessing you’re either mexican or your first crush worked at taco bell in south jersey

76. a tribe called quest Says:

A slim tocarra = Ray lewis

77. b-ease Says:

Keri Hilson = A slim Tocarra

You write that like its a bad thing.

*waits for joe to type 3 paragraph response defending Tocarra*

78. b-ease Says:

Funny enough, its actually both.

*googles*

^ yo ease this is the Asian chick, there are much more flattering pics out there

tvfanatic.com/files/stephanie-jacobsen.jpg

80. a tribe called quest Says:

–Dominican and the fuck?

81. Mr. Iceberg Slim Says:

b-ease Says:

November 5th, 2009 at 9:50 am

^^^^^^^6
    Case – Happily Ever After

82. son of ether Says:

Keri Hilson = A slim Tocarra

You write that like its a bad thing.

*waits for joe to type 3 paragraph response defending Tocarra*

^^I’m Jamaican..I like my bitches big

Dania ramirez

^ she wifey status.

84. CassavaLeaf Says:

Keri Hilson = A slim Tocarra

You write that like its a bad thing.

I would give Tocarra the fucking bizness

85. son of ether Says:

A Asian chick named Stephanie Jacobson

86. b-ease Says:

tvfanatic.com/files/stephanie-jacobsen.jpg

Illmatic.

Okay, Im seriously gonna google the black chick from that show now.

spankmenews.com/images/pictures/1348L.jpg

^I’d live in that puss.

88. Joe 88 Says:

She looks like Tocarra and Caviar from VH1 had a baby

^And this is a problem because? Both of them bitches is bad, easily a 8 or over.

speaking of vh1, this nigga ray j is fucking crazy, he really got danger pregnant. Not saying it’s a bad thing cause I don’t think I could just handle staring in her eyes while smashing that, but I wouldn’t have done it if I was him.

A Asian chick named Stephanie Jacobson

^ think she mixed with something.

90. son of ether Says:

I would give Tocarra the fucking bizness

^^Correct..and I would also give her the family business

91. b-ease Says:

Case – Happily Ever After

That was still the Bills, Bills, Bills era. She was gorgeous in that vid, but hadnt quite obtained the “Yo, I got some super pussy” look that she mastered later on. And that look is important to me when discussing dime status.

92. CassavaLeaf Says:

what’s up with all these half black/half jews trying to take over the media?

washingtonpost.com/wp-dyn/content/article/2009/11/04/AR2009110401214.html?hpid=topnews

smh at the wash post for this:

Mark Okoth Obama Ndesandjo. “This is what America’s 44th president would look like if he shaved his head, wore a bandanna, favored black T-shirts and sported an earring in his left ear.”
    The President’s half-brother. He’s written a book about his life:
    [H]e depicts their Kenyan father as an abusive alcoholic who beats David and David’s Jewish American mother.

93. G7 Says:

>>I’m not one to watch Melrose Place

==
    lies

94. b-ease Says:

Naw, her baby dad is Nick Cannon’s brother, roffle. If you’re thinking that because of the season preview, I’m pretty sure her saying that is just a test/challenge for the other chicks.

95. a tribe called quest Says:

I would give tocarra.. the number to a cab home

ok she mixed with chinese and portuguese.

97. b-ease Says:

I would give Tocarra the fucking bizness

^^Correct..and I would also give her the family business

Check…and check.

98. son of ether Says:

Danger’s pinned that baby on Nick Cannon’s brother

*shrugs*

What do I give a fuck who that bitch had a baby for? People become celebrities too easy nowadays..like 50 said “I can make a celebrity like Kanye too..just tell that bitch to come sit beside me”.

99. D_Block_4_Life Says:

Nathalie Kelley

100. Joe 88 Says:

*Remembers tocarra likes her men over 6 feet and 250 pounds+*

*Puts on platform timbs*

*Eats four boxes of popeyes biscuits*

*drinks gravy*

*Creates a facebook page*

*tries to get my holla on*

101. D_Block_4_Life Says:

b-ease Says:

November 5th, 2009 at 9:55 am
    Case – Happily Ever After

lol, u crazy man

104. CassavaLeaf Says:

spankmenews.com/images/pictures/1348L.jpg

that bitch ain’t straight asian

105. b-ease Says:

@ cold

Word, the black chick from Melrose is the black chick from Cloverfield. Yes, she looks incredible.

106. D_Block_4_Life Says:

That Stephanie Jacobshit bitch is the epitome of just ok…

107. G7 Says:

Jessica Lucas is fly! also Canadian too. she used to be on CSI Vegas. that was the first time i seen her. I wanted to crush immediately.

108. son of ether Says:

# a tribe called quest Says:
    November 5th, 2009 at 9:56 am

I would give tocarra.. the number to a cab home

^^If you met her..once she opens her mouth and says “hi”..you gon be in love..she so damn nice, middle of NY with that damn twang and those big eyes to match her breasts..

After you walk away from talking to Tocarra you will probably think some shit like ” I think I could hit that”..she is that charming and fuckable.

This message has been sponsored by The Tocarra Outreach Fund

109. b-ease Says:

*drinks gravy*

*dead*

110. D_Block_4_Life Says:

That black chick from Sex Rehab can get the goods…

111. LondonBloke: Lambeth Livin but Still Winnin Says:

imdb.com/name/nm2036142/ >>> tvfanatic.com/files/stephanie-jacobsen.jpg

Dbleek wins

112. son of ether Says:

# D_Block_4_Life Says:
    November 5th, 2009 at 10:00 am

That Stephanie Jacobshit bitch is the epitome of just ok…

^^Signs the petition too

113. Joe 88 Says:

Once again

The cast of “the game” >

Even the extras are straight dimes. The Sun beams meetings be looking like old Jay-Z videos, lol

114. Beezy Says:

D_Block_4_Life Says:

November 5th, 2009 at 10:00 am
    That black chick from Sex Rehab can get the goods…

^what is her addiction?

115. D_Block_4_Life Says:

imdb.com/media/rm1374264064/nm2036142

I mean, really.

116. b-ease Says:

That Stephanie Jacobshit bitch is the epitome of just ok…

Ok for a famous woman, or okay in terms of girls you usually smash. If the former, I’m not gonna argue. If the latter, you’re full of shit.

That Stephanie Jacobshit bitch is the epitome of just ok…

^silly.

Nathelie Kelly = straight raw dawg, regardles of rumors of HIV circulating.

118. Kanda Bongo Man Says:

Wait! There was a black chic in cloverfield?

That bitch is cambodian…

119. a tribe called quest Says:

Really?

Because tocarra seems annoying as fuck, its 90% of why i wont fuck her

that and she looks like a ray lewis

120. b-ease Says:

That black chick from Sex Rehab can get the goods…

^what is her addiction?

You’re kidding right?

121. son of ether Says:

# D_Block_4_Life Says:
    November 5th, 2009 at 10:00 am

That black chick from Sex Rehab can get the goods…

^^You saw the one where dude was making out with the transexual for like 30 minutes by the pool? ..Wigga found out it was a dude and said some shit like ” I’m not gay but you are the beautifullest man I’ve seen..wanna go out again?”

Las Vegas = 3D Hell

I wanna fuck the old lady in charge of security tho.

122. D_Block_4_Life Says:

Tocarra? I might have to shoot that amazon down with a hunting rifle but once down, i would definitely, vehemently, hump the carcass…

123. Joe 88 Says:

Because tocarra seems annoying as fuck, its 90% of why i wont fuck her

that and she looks like a ray lewis

*dead*

So just saying, if she wasn’t annoying, it’s a 90% chance that you would fuck a chick that you feels look like ray lewis? lol j/k

124. son of ether Says:

Tocarra seemed like the type that would bake cookies and suck your dick while you were sleeping.

125. D_Block_4_Life Says:

Nathelie Kelly >>> Stephanie Jacobshit

Sometimes i pray to Nathelie Kelly

126. Beezy Says:

b-ease Says:

November 5th, 2009 at 10:03 am
    That black chick from Sex Rehab can get the goods…

^what is her addiction?

You’re kidding right?

>>well i haven’t seen it…but they all have diff issues i gather from something i read about it.

like one did is addicted to porn, etc etc

127. CassavaLeaf Says:

son of ether Says:
    November 5th, 2009 at 9:57 am
    Danger’s pinned that baby on Nick Cannon’s brother

*shrugs*

idk who the fuck y’all talking bout
    all i know is ray j is dude from moesha

128. a tribe called quest Says:

–*dead* touche

129. a tribe called quest Says:

Btw Beanies the b coming >>>>>>>>>>>>>>

*dapz the hooligans*

131. b-ease Says:

son of ether Says:

November 5th, 2009 at 10:05 am

She really does.

132. ant Says:

the warmup best mixtape this year?

133. son of ether Says:

# D_Block_4_Life Says:
    November 5th, 2009 at 10:04 am

^^She not that big..The titties is probably 40% of her total body weight..Them tits got some big heads.

134. D_Block_4_Life Says:

*Belly flops into the back up a working garbage truck*

Nah but i just caught the shit yesterday for the first time…

135. Da PartyStarter Says:

Wassup Nah?
    Did any of y’all see Lil Mama on mix it up in the pile when the Jankeees won last night? I think I saw her spraying champagne in the locker room. LOL

136. Joe 88 Says:

son of ether Says:
    November 5th, 2009 at 10:05 am

^Had a chick like that once, and boy do I miss that shit

137. Jamz Says:

What’s good in the hood!

toccaras proportions don’t quite add up, heavy up top, and funnystyle down below has never been my steez.

139. D_Block_4_Life Says:

Well, maybe shit slimmed down a tad but a few years ago (the last image i have of her in my head) she was a but amazonish…

140. G7 Says:

Monique lost a lot of wait. Land must be disappointed.

141. Remixznflow Says:

*dead*

*daps the regs*

YANKEES….

that is all…

142. Joe 88 Says:

*Belly flops into the back up a working garbage truck*

*dead*

143. G7 Says:

edit- weight….smh

Had a chick like that once, and boy do I miss that shit

^word.

145. D_Block_4_Life Says:

edit- she*

146. son of ether Says:

# D_Block_4_Life Says:
    November 5th, 2009 at 10:00 am

That black chick from Sex Rehab can get the goods…

^^I thought ya’ll was talking about that show about the Vegas club

Monique lost a lot of wait. Land must be disappointed

^she looks kinda odd.

148. Remixznflow Says:

suck your dick while you were sleeping.

co-sign

my first deployment overseas i had a snowbunny that would do that shit… waking up like that is something every man should experience at least once in life…

149. Joe 88 Says:

G7 Says:
    November 5th, 2009 at 10:08 am
    Monique lost a lot of wait. Land must be disappointed.

^land was never a fan of mo’nique. And yes, she has lost some weight. Still not hitting that, if ya’ll think tocarra is annoying, there isnt a word to describe what mo’nique is.

As loud as she speaks, you can tell where she’s from

150. CassavaLeaf Says:

why they calling obama nicole ritchie – drudgereport.com/flashbb.htm

151. b-ease Says:

D_Block_4_Life Says:

November 5th, 2009 at 10:07 am
    *Belly flops into the back up a working garbage truck*

Yea, I’m tearing up (ll).

10 g’s or a free open punch at ludas left side of his face… I might have to take the L on the 10 g’s.

153. CassavaLeaf Says:

GOAT political ad: huffingtonpost.com/martin-lewis/chris-christie-rips-off-m_b_341598.html

^word, do they even make broads like that anymore.

155. son of ether Says:

train wide > rail thin

Lol @ DPS..You saw her at the Bloomberg Election Press Conference?

156. b-ease Says:

Mo’Nique is one of the most unattractive black women to ever be in show business. How you 300 lbs with no titties????

157. D_Block_4_Life Says:

mo’nique
    I’d take this down to china town, she suffers from not very good looking but has sex appeal syndrome.

How you 300 lbs with no titties????

^roff, Id smash her before whoopie tho.

159. Remixznflow Says:

^word, do they even make broads like that anymore.

honestly? i have no idea… i mean this chick, i didnt even have to say anything.. she just told me one day that she likes doin it… i said “cool” and the next few mornings it was on…

imma have to do some research…

160. Beezy Says:

didn’t Pap admit he made out with a Tranny?

didn’t Pap admit he made out with a Tranny?

^GATTTT!

162. D_Block_4_Life Says:

How you 300 lbs with no titties????
    *Peace*

And i just said she had sex appeal

*head butts a loaded double-barrell shootgun*

163. G7 Says:

>> How you 300 lbs with no titties????

====
    Rofftimus prime

164. Jamz Says:

Any references about Mo’Nique with any hints sense of attactive or sexual overtones is an offensive foul by any man with at least one working eye…

165. son of ether Says:

lol D Block..His boys pulled him to the side and was like “Yo Debo says he knows that dude”..he was like “what dude”..”that dude you been kissing all episode”..nigga looked over at the heshe and was like ” Yall my boys right? Yall love me?..Yall know I ain’t gay..but I want that”

his boys looked at him and was like ” yea we love you man, it’s cool”

I’m never going to Las Vegas

166. D_Block_4_Life Says:

barrel*

167. Joe 88 Says:

LF: speaking of unattractive black women, I was watching old episodes of def comedy jam on youtube, I forgot this ho name, but her whole stand up was about how good she sucks dick, and I remember being a lil kid sneaking to watch that shit and thinking “I never had my dick sucked before, but I want her ugly ass to be my first” she just sounded so passoniate about giving blow jobs.

I’d still get the face from her now, I doubt you can lose jaw bone skills

168. D_Block_4_Life Says:

his boys looked at him and was like ” yea we love you man, it’s cool”
    *wipes tears*

169. CassavaLeaf Says:

I think only white dudes find whoopie beautiful

170. a tribe called quest Says:

How you 300 lbs with no titties????

–Dead

Tocarra seem like the type to sit on your chest when shes mad at you and stay there till you say sorry

171. son of ether Says:

Mo’ nique = My Aunt Sandy

That bitch has the sex appeal of a hysterectomy

172. D_Block_4_Life Says:

Oh shit

*head butts the shootgun again*

173. D_Block_4_Life Says:

That bitch has the sex appeal of a hysterectomy
    *lies in a pool of blood*

174. son of ether Says:

I wanted to fuck Sheryl Underwood..

I wanted to give that whale a tic tac alright.

175. D_Block_4_Life Says:

So ya’ll would bone oprah and not monique? Oprah looks like chubby version of tales from the crypt with a bad wig…

176. BK...Then Them Says:

Jessica Lucas, Dania Ramirez, The Baby Mother From The Game>>

177. a tribe called quest Says:

Samore is another overrated. I dont get her sex appeal

178. CassavaLeaf Says:

oprah > monique

179. Beezy Says:

I’d gladly smash Oprah

180. D_Block_4_Life Says:

I mean they both ugly…just saying

181. Joe 88 Says:

a tribe called quest Says:
    November 5th, 2009 at 10:22 am
    Samore is another overrated. I dont get her sex appeal

^No one is putting her in the top 10 of anything, but she is kinda sexy, she just wears wack dresses and wack hair styles. But she was looking great in friday after next and soul plane

^ ether thursday has officially begun

183. Remixznflow Says:

I’d gladly smash Oprah

more power to ya… i just couldnt do it… even with all that money… just cant bring myself to hump that buffalo…

184. Jamz Says:

son of ether Says:

November 5th, 2009 at 10:21 am
    I wanted to fuck Sheryl Underwood..

I wanted to give that whale a tic tac alright.

^^Sheryl was almost born a midget. Her forearms are the same size as her wrists, so technically hitting that would be the same as having sex with a handicapped person…

185. TheCo!!inB Says:

wha’s hanannaaaaan?!!??!
    *daps usuals*

186. son of ether Says:

^^You close your eyes while you got Oprah bent over doggystyle..pussy just hanging..you close your eyes and you picture money, getting paid, copping 2 Bentleys like Sigel..and you shut up and enjoy it.

You close your eyes and get behind Monique..all you picture is her getting pregnant, getting fatter, getting the law after you, getting on your damn nerves..you close your eyes and wince in agony.

187. G7 Says:

i’d have to see Oprah naked from head to toe first before i decide. Mo’nique…no chance.

188. SDP aka the somali pirate Says:

tribes mother >>>>

that bitch is on point

189. D_Block_4_Life Says:

Boning a midget would be nothing short of awesome….I’d tear that little shit up…

all midgets got phatties.

191. b-ease Says:

So ya’ll would bone oprah and not monique?

Yep. Oprah looks deceent after she’s sat in the makeup chair for 4 or so hours. I wouldnt fuck Mo’Nique under any circumstance, no bullshit. I can’t think of one imaginary scenario where that would happen.

192. son of ether Says:

# a tribe called quest Says:
    November 5th, 2009 at 10:22 am

Samore is another overrated. I dont get her sex appeal

^^She moves like a cat in heat..she got sex appeal mucho

She look like the type that would sit in your lap and masterbate with your kneecap

193. Remixznflow Says:

Playboy Model Nicole Naraine Talks About Her Addiction To Sex & Masturbation! “I Could Not Get Out Of Bed One Day. It Was A Constant Thing. Exhausting

word…

and THAT bitch is NICE!!!!!!

194. b-ease Says:

picture money, getting paid, copping 2 Bentleys like Sigel

*dead*

195. Joe 88 Says:

I’d hit oprah with the lights on. She has too much money for me to ever pass that up.

Niggas passing up on oprah, but said they’d hit a midget?

This can’t be life

196. D_Block_4_Life Says:

You wouldn’t let her give you skull at least? After i get face i have to pillage…

197. SDP aka the somali pirate Says:

i treat that bitch like the dirty slut she is

a couple nice hot cum shots in her ear every morning

the fanciest q-tip couldn’t clean that out right tribe?

198. Beezy Says:

SDP aka the somali pirate Says:

November 5th, 2009 at 10:25 am
    tribes mother >>>>

that bitch is on point

^co-sign

199. Remixznflow Says:

tribes mother >>>>

that bitch is on point

^co-sign

you niggas are unbelievable…

200. a tribe called quest Says:

WTF? mo’nique??? i rather fuck tocarra or actually smell Wendy williams cock

201. son of ether Says:

I wanna let a midget to hold on the ceiling fan while it’s on when I’m screwing her

202. D_Block_4_Life Says:

Would any of you niggas bone Mrs. Trunchbull from Maltida for 5 stacks?

mugglenet.com/images/cast-margel.jpg

203. Jamz Says:

I know most of you katz would hit Mo’ and Oprah if nobody was looking and the lights were off…

204. SDP aka the somali pirate Says:

gucci gives all the average joe88s in the world hope that one day

they too will get signed

205. Remixznflow Says:

man… im all for men NOT hitting women.. i really am…

but this rihanna interview is really goin to piss me off….

206. a tribe called quest Says:

LOL @ SDP still mad that i got everyone to agree hes the worst commenter on nah.

That somali niggrette is trying to bait me, nigga even admitted to “swallowing cum better than i do” w.e that means

207. SDP aka the somali pirate Says:

*daps everybody who can read this especially tribes mother*

that biotch is a lurker

FACT

208. Joe 88 Says:

You wouldn’t let her give you skull at least?

^I would wait in the rain for some skull from mo’nique, her mouth is prolly jacuzzi warm.

I got head from a very big girl once, and that shit was out of this world, I felt my eyes water up atleast 3 different times, shit felt like heaven on earth

209. D_Block_4_Life Says:

Oh lord.

210. CassavaLeaf Says:

officialpsds.com/images/thumbs/Nicole-Narain-psd2871.png

Nicole Naraine

211. Remixznflow Says:

co-sign this as well…

big girl head>>>>>

212. TheCo!!inB Says:

all midgets got phatties
    ————
    word to my nigga Rob dutty winding with this midget broad in Time lounge on Granby. they was on the dance floor lookin like a dwarf shaq and hakeem down low in the paint.

213. SDP aka the somali pirate Says:

a tribe called quest

that’s not why I’m mad, I’m mad that you’re not dead yet

i just hate fruity faggots
    last.fm/user/iReignTwice

no shots to my neighbors in the san francisco area

214. CassavaLeaf Says:

Tall bitches > short bitches

215. Joe 88 Says:

I’m not fucking no midget b.

They might have phat butts or whatever, but there ass is prolly harder than a bookbag with 12 history books in them and a old school trapper keeper.

Shit prolly feel like your dry humping a bar stool

216. G7 Says:

November 5th, 2009 at 10:31 am
    *daps everybody who can read this especially tribes mother*

that biotch is a lurker

FACT

^she can’t read tho

218. a tribe called quest Says:

SDP you mad because i look better than you? because i got bitches taking pictures of my in bed?

meanwhile you photoshoping pictures with your best ed hardy shirt and you get mad at me? nigga i will end you

219. BK...Then Them Says:

Oh yea

Rischea Canidate & Erin Andrews>>>

Espn Love lol

220. TheCo!!inB Says:

————
    Meet me at the crossroads, so you won’t be LONELYYYYYYY…

221. SDP aka the somali pirate Says:

A DAY IN THE LIFE OF TRIBE

“Is this your husband?” he inquires nervously.

“No, silly.” she replies, snuggling up to him.

“Your boyfriend then?” he asks.

“No, not at all,” she whispers, nibbling away at his ear.

“Is it your dad or your brother?” he asks, hoping to be reassured.

“No, no, no!!!” she says.

“Well who is he then?” demands the bewildered guy.

Calmly the girl replies, “That’s me before the surgery.”

222. G7 Says:

the midget in Total Recall >>>
    she still pops up here and there on some shows.

223. SDP aka the somali pirate Says:

# Beezy Says:
    November 5th, 2009 at 10:35 am

SDP aka the somali pirate Says:

November 5th, 2009 at 10:31 am
    *daps everybody who can read this especially tribes mother*

that biotch is a lurker

FACT

^she can’t read tho

I must’ve forgot

*slaps self for nutting in her eye this morning*

thanx for correcting me beezy

224. a tribe called quest Says:

beezy dont encourage him, its like giving a retard a bow and arrow and im getting ready to drop a nuke

225. TheCo!!inB Says:

rapper 7: where Broadway Joe at
    rapper 16: nigga been waitin in the rain with tears in his eyes outside of Monique show….
    rapper 7: does he still wanna kill me
    *scene ends with I Wanna Go Outside (In The Rain) playin in the background*

226. son of ether Says:

@ BK

son of ether Says:
    January 22nd, 2008 at 11:36 am

data82.sevenload.com/i/om/lp/q3ufikb/l6f.jpg

^^^I missed the hottest sportsbabe convo..here’s my nomination Reschia Canidate..locoa FOX sports hottie just hired to do ESPN news..you’ll see her soon.

^^I was so ahead of my time

227. SDP aka the somali pirate Says:

i feel sorry for your family tribe

the disease filled mother of yours could suck-start a Harley if it ran outta gas

how dare you show bad behaviour? you used to live in my testicles bitch

228. SNORT_SNORTCRAZY88SINCE88 Says:

*does the DAMEDASH Diceroll Dance*

229. son of ether Says:

*gets a job at WPIX News*

*forecasts women*

230. TheCo!!inB Says:

I was skimming comments again, who ever said they “swallow cum” better than another dude please do the Kid N Play with a bayou crocodile.

231. SDP aka the somali pirate Says:

i have hatred towards the bitch though

she fucked 64 dudes in australia one time without me knowing

i asked the bitch “why?” and she responded swiftly with “they kept calling me mate”

i had hate in my blood since then

232. Joey Profit$ Says:

What up Nahrighteers?

*daps all*

233. Beezy Says:

tribe’s mom is the cleaning woman in my building…but she never take my trash out in a timely fashion

234. Joe 88 Says:

TheCo!!inB Says:
    November 5th, 2009 at 10:44 am

^Wait a minute, what the fuck?

235. a tribe called quest Says:

Beezy your mom likes it when i pour coke on my dick and rub it on her ears

236. SDP aka the somali pirate Says:

What do a tribes mother and a bungee jumper have in common?

They’re cheap, last as long, and if the rubber breaks you’re fucked.

thus the down syndrome blessed child known as tribe was born.

237. son of ether Says:

LOL @ a nigga tellin his woman “be strong” after he just told her that he been fucking her best friend…pimp shit.

I remember back in the day when I was moral less, heart less…beating bitches off of me with a broom..Now that I slowed down and got “nice” women don’t give me the time of day. What gives?

I got way more pussy being a asshole than bein nice.

238. a tribe called quest Says:

# Joe 88 Says:
    November 5th, 2009 at 10:47 am

TheCo!!inB Says:
    November 5th, 2009 at 10:44 am

^Wait a minute, what the fuck?

–yes SDP said this, Bill Hussle called him out on it.

*Jumps off a plane with no shute*

239. Beezy Says:

Tribe’s mom look like speedy gonzalez

I’d smash Diddy’s mother for a couple stacks.

241. SDP aka the somali pirate Says:

# Beezy Says:
    November 5th, 2009 at 10:46 am

throw the bitch a nickel once in a while, i guarantee you that problem will disappear quicker than her virginity did

242. son of ether Says:

Yo waddup Profits.

Ok so when is the parade?

Canyon of Heros…NY is such a great fucked up city…hate to love it.

243. a tribe called quest Says:

Beezys mom looks like pookie

244. G7 Says:

>>I’d smash Diddy’s mother for a couple stacks

===
    *daps Billz*

*googles*

245. Beezy Says:

Parade is 11am tomorrow

246. a tribe called quest Says:

I’d smash Diddy’s mother for a couple stacks.

–Old ass nigga

247. Joe 88 Says:

I’d smash Diddy’s mother for a couple stacks

^co-sign, but she’d have to keep that wig on.

248. SDP aka the somali pirate Says:

^Wait a minute, what the fuck?

–yes SDP said this, Bill Hussle called him out on it.

*Jumps off a plane with no shute*

beezy was right, obviously this dumbfuck inherited the “hook me on

phonics” genetics from his prostitute guardian.

show proof bitch no d12

249. a tribe called quest Says:

If i raised a son that wears Ed hardy, photoshops his skin brighter because hes ashamed of his own, idolizes lil wayne and makes corny mother jokes to random people on the internets. I shove a plunger down his throat in his sleep

250. Beezy Says:

im excited for christmas, no homo

251. a tribe called quest Says:

SDP looks like what Kanye would look like if he actually took it in the ass, no Vaseline

252. SDP aka the somali pirate Says:

soulja boys biggest hit “supaman dat hoe”

was based on actual events, the victim was the biological mother of tribe

253. a tribe called quest Says:

Ok thats all im gonna say = /

Angela jolie flick looks pretty good.

*googles Piddy’s mother again*

On second thought, I’d beat that on gp. As a matter of fact, she coulda been some ol’ regular nigga’s mother and I’d beat.

I am disgustin. And the sad part is that I don’t care.

256. Brooklyn Strong aka The Elder Says:

*Enters room with Harvard Cap and sweatshirt on*
    Daps everyone except trolls and Lurkers that aren’t regulars.

257. SDP aka the somali pirate Says:

# Beezy Says:
    November 5th, 2009 at 10:56 am

im excited for christmas, no homo

me too,

hoe hoe hoe

wonder what tribes mom got me this year

i’m raping her in the ass if it’s the same present as last years

258. b-ease Says:

D. Billz Says:

November 5th, 2009 at 10:57 am
    *googles Piddy’s mother again*

I am disgustin. And the sad part is that I don’t care.

I agree with all the sentiments in the above comment.

But like someone else said, ma would have to keep the wig on.

259. a tribe called quest Says:

cache.daylife.com/imageserve/0gQAa3Q8RMawJ/340x.jpg

You would hit this bilzz? what pics are you looking at?

BKStrong

Ninja you know you went to BMCC.

*dapz*

261. Troyvul Says:

*Daps all the mandem*

Now that baseball is out of the way the real sports can take over

262. son of ether Says:

I’d fuck Ms Wallace..before Ms Combs…Janice don’t look like she freaky enough..Ms.Wallace don’t suck dicks .but wait for it..wait..I bet that pussy Tightttttttt

263. Ghost Writer Says:

That Lil Wayne mixtape is kinda dope

264. Brooklyn Strong aka The Elder Says:

D. Billz Says:

November 5th, 2009 at 11:01 am
    BKStrong

Ninja you know you went to BMCC.

*dapz*
    ================================
    shhhhhhh i’m trying to look smarter like Shyne

265. hip hop cops Says:

i’ve been listening to too much dancehall this morning. now i don’t know what i want more… brown stew or pussy. it’s actually a tough call

266. G7 Says:

*daps Troyv, uncle BK*

267. son of ether Says:

# a tribe called quest Says:
    November 5th, 2009 at 11:01 am

cache.daylife.com/imageserve/0gQAa3Q8RMawJ/340x.jpg

You would hit this bilzz? what pics are you looking at?

^^You aint really lived till you had a bitch 2 times your age, seduce you and show what fucking and sucking is all about.

Janice looking mad sexy right here.

268. Beezy Says:

alot of the fuckboys I work with went to Harvard…they were pretty much ordained to go there at birth

Lol @ b-ease. Broadway is the one who said she gotta keep the wig on. I agree. And keep that make-up on too.

I wonder what kind of old-head Hollywood niggas she be fuckin. I bet she’d let somebody like Deniro beat.

270. Ghost Writer Says:

mixtape of the year? not many dropped

271. TheCo!!inB Says:

somebody said Beezy mom look like Suge Avery drunk on moonshine.

272. son of ether Says:

Older women got them kinna pussies you can just slide into without holding your head or her lips open..once your bellies touch..you in.

273. a tribe called quest Says:

Morgan Freeman been hittin mama combs thats my word, I know Jack Nicholson did

274. sleep Says:

Oh shit hov is doing a video for “young forever”

*applaud that man*

275. Beezy Says:

my mom looks like precious

276. Troyvul Says:

*Daps g7*

277. son of ether Says:

*fucks Janice Combs*

*gets her pregnant*

*tells Diddy to call me Step Diddy*

*tells Justin to always look out for my son..his Grand Uncle*

278. Harlem World Says:

Rihanna Breaks Her Silence! (Tears Up On When Speaking On Chris Brown Hitting Her) “F*ck Love” Pt. 1

Somebody shut this bitch up.

279. son of ether Says:

# Beezy Says:
    November 5th, 2009 at 11:08 am

my mom looks like precious

^^most of our moms are overweight..That’s why i dont get when niggas be dissing fat women..shit is self hatred. Yo momma bigger than Precious..You on nahright lying about u only fucking with dimes.

son of ether Says:
    November 5th, 2009 at 11:02 am

^ you on crack. There’s not an inkling of sex appeal in Ms. Wallace. I’d let her cook some rice & peas for me but that’s about it. Sean’s mother look like the type that only fucked with hustlers and had that ghetto diva attitude. As a matter of fact, diddy’s pops WAS a hustler. She look like the type that will be taking some dick and yell back to you “nigga you better hit that shit.” Ms. Wallace seem like the type who would sit at the edge of the bed with her arms folded and scold you in patois for asking for some ass.

281. chris brown Says:

Harlem World Says:

November 5th, 2009 at 11:09 am

Somebody shut this bitch up.

word

282. Brooklyn Strong aka The Elder Says:

Watching Espn and noticed
    Ryan Howards nose looks like an upside down Bat Signal

283. b-ease Says:

Oh shit hov is doing a video for “young forever”

*applaud that man*

*blank stare*

284. kristenmarquee Says:

————————————————————–

bench-pressing biscuits,
    thats how.

285. 216 Says:

This song is hot! L.T.mOE killed the beat.

286. Nah Right » Ludacris ft. Jennifer Hudson - Hear My Cry (Tags) Says: