Video: Young Dro Talks Album, Polo & Freestyles

“pockets on penalty, I’m always pulling yards out…”

Dro catches up with DJ Smallz SouthernSmokeTV and talks about his new album, gives some tips on rocking ‘Lo and spits a little something.

Previously: Mike Epps ft. Dorrough & Young Dro – Ain’t Chu You (Video)

28 Responses to “Video: Young Dro Talks Album, Polo & Freestyles”

1. nestle snipes Says:

purple label > blue label

black label > blue label

2. Aggressive Content Says:

D. Billz Says:
    November 2nd, 2009 at 1:13 pm
    The Shot Clock aka I’m a Nahmerican Says:
    November 2nd, 2009 at 1:02 pm
    are D.C. niggas born lookin homeless?

shits an epidemic

^lol. I’m laughin because I be thinkin the same thing. Madd Mr. Wendals in the “urrrea”.

xxlmag.com/online/wp-content/uploads/2008/12/tabibiggums.j

3. sean coonery Says:

dro looks like marcus vick

4. sean coonery Says:

young dro wearin’ ‘lo > sean p wearin’ ‘lo

fat dudes should not wear ‘lo….ever…never

5. nestle snipes Says:

^co-sign that nigga sean p…is sloppy…i dont care how much ‘lo he cop

lose weight sean p

D. Billz Says:

November 2nd, 2009 at 1:15 pm
    cOLD Says:
    November 2nd, 2009 at 1:12 pm
    torche would like to think it was his skills that got him the deal with Ross.

^what else could it be?

^ he needed that bronx figure head for the hood pass. IF he ever wanted to go to the BX… You know the dont respect Joe.

7. nestle snipes Says:

SMH @ a chick with a twist

i hope its not what i think it is…because i will throw up all over the keyboard..

these chicks need to display the adams apple, ankles, hands and toes at all time…or else i dont fuck with them..

8. strangè Says:

——hey nestle Babe. chick with a twist means a gift down under. You got a pic? dammit if you are so handsome then I wanna see it——-

9. Plug Says:

what is a chick with a twist?
    ——-
    wit a name like strangè, if you dont know what the TWIST is, you’ll find out soon enough. I seen a chick wit a “twist” on Maury Povich this morning

*sour lemon face*

10. nestle snipes Says:

gift down under? like christmas? a christmas tree with the presents around it?

nhjic..

11. Rey Says:

@ Tribe– Pffff…. 1- You couldn’t hurt me if you tried, takes a lot more than the internet to get to me.

2- I didn’t know I could unfollow and have that be that, so I hit the block button. Lotsa people got the block button, you’re the only one crying about it.

3- We don’t have any problems, tribe. You just posted 10 tons of bullshit I didn’t care about.

12. sean coonery Says:

i smell a tranny on nahright.com…slice its adam’s apple, stomp out the gargantuan toes, cut open her engorged achilles tendon, and squash her fat fingers…

ughk..

trannies are disgusting

13. a tribe called quest Says:

I blocked you on twitter because you never said one thing that was even remotely interesting. Cry to your dad next conjugal visit, whiner.

–YOU LIE! Nigga if i didnt say anything interesting you would’ve unfollowed. You blocked me cause you got butt hurt over some jokes on Nah keep it funky. I didnt even know we had problems rey i was just joking around lol

14. Premier Says:

Niggas is chatting wit themselves? Wtf

15. a tribe called quest Says:

–nah you could block me its ok that part i dont care about. its the lying thats makes you look like a herb lol. Its all good rey mad niggas go in on you [ll] and they go to far. When i do it its just to be funny. w.e tho

See now i cant shit on your tweets because that would make me seem like im just saying it to get back at your, even tho they were really god awful… but ok ok ok

16. Rey Says:

@ Tribe– It’s whatever, amigo. I used up all my Nah Bravado for today. This Nestle-Strange-Coonery nonsense has disgusted me. I’ll send a request on the tweets.

17. Plug Says:

strangè Says:

November 2nd, 2009 at 1:20 pm
    ——hey nestle Babe. chick with a twist means a gift down under.
    ——–
    *retreats to facebook*

18. strangè Says:

—–nestle I’m more exotic than your average. Men compliment me all the time no adam’s apple, just a twist down under. How old are you?—–

19. Plug Says:

nahright is real emo and fruitbasketish today

20. a tribe called quest Says:

I always thought Nah was like fraternity where niggas just joke around and fuck each others girls (Mainly just sleeps girl)

21. Rey Says:

*sigh*

Again, from the high and mightiest vet to the lowliest lurker, I could care less what internet people say about me. If I minded you “shitting on my tweets” I’d say so. I’m the only one around here that doesn’t put on aires, so why would I do that? Esp. since I’ve got a ton of other nahggers on twitter? Bah. It’s retarded.

22. b-ease Says:

@ tribe

No shots, but I was like 2 seconds away from unfollowing you yesterday, but didnt because you’re the e-homie. But seriously, those random angry tweets (ll) were pretty fucking obnoxious, lol.

23. b-ease Says:

Plug Says:

November 2nd, 2009 at 1:26 pm
    nahright is real emo and fruitbasketish today

word. thing is, it started off good like it was gonna be an ill day, then coonery forgot to take his meds, and here we are.

24. strangè Says:

—–Hey plug ;)—-

25. a tribe called quest Says:

@ tribe

–When i was dissing the tranny? Im usually not that rude lol

26. KzA Says:

truth.com/dafuck

27. Rey Says:

# b-ease Says:
    November 2nd, 2009 at 1:28 pm

Plug Says:

November 2nd, 2009 at 1:26 pm
    nahright is real emo and fruitbasketish today

This–and normally I bring the emoness, but even I can’t deal with the 3 faces of coonery. nh.

28. verseuno Says:

What does this guy know about “LO”? If this guy knew about LO he wouldn’t be wearing shirt with horsies…he should be rocking some Cold Waves, Crests, Police Badges, Stadium…real Lo Heads know the deal…keep the horsie shirts and the midget bears in the closet. Come out with the heavyweight pieces. NJ ALL DAY.ONE!