Video: Sean Price – Figure Four (Live)

Probably my favorite Ruck freestyle ever for obvious reasons. P!

LOL @ the crowd reactions to the punchlines…I’m guessing that was their first time hearing it? Does Rochester need to step their Nah Right game up?

Shout to Matt for the footage.

Previously: Sean Price – Figure Four

124 Responses to “Video: Sean Price – Figure Four (Live)”

1. Mr. Iceberg Slim Says:

Mr. Iceberg Slim Says:

November 2nd, 2009 at 11:25 am
    I rmbr in my younger days, i would party so hard on sunday and come to work on Monday, i swear straight up, my manager would tell me to go home, said liquor was coming out my pores…damn good times

loved having a blck woman supvsr at this time, she used to talk a lot of sh!t to me, but i reminded her of her son, so she took care of me

^^^^^^
    This. & This. lol

Real talk, she used to love me, she would hook me up with the best scheadule, allow me to take longer breaks, but i always wonder if she saw me as a son or if really she wanted me to beat it

2. LondonBloke: Lambeth Livin but Still Winnin Says:

theybf.com/index.php/2009/10/31/halloween-tidbits/#more-17927

Every hetro nahger need to check this.

Coco costume >>

Teairra Mari look kinda cute

And theres even pics of Sy’Rai for Beezy

3. LondonBloke: Lambeth Livin but Still Winnin Says:

@ Land

theybf.com/index.php/2009/10/31/rihanna-speaking-out-on-good-morning-americadiamonds-video-shoot-with-the-atl-folks/#more-17920

Pics of Diamond from Crime Mob

4. Mr. Iceberg Slim Says:

Mr. Iceberg Slim Says:
    November 2nd, 2009 at 11:36 am
    a bottle of E&J.

I made alot of mistakes in life due to the erky jerk

^Oh I definitely made quite a few. Word to being comatose in club Paradox.

For some reason dark liquor turns me in2 someone else, i used to hit chicks i nvr would, wud drive drnk all the time, wud be ready to fight, but white liquor nvr did that and i always felt the more the liquor cost the better i acted, but if i was drinking cheap sh1t, the real ninja came outta me

5. el feces loco Says:

oh that Easy Jesus got a lot of nigs in trouble.

6. NovemberEnd aka What Do You Mean Teenager What Age Are We Talking About Says:

P!

7. Mr. Iceberg Slim Says:

November 2nd, 2009 at 11:36 am
    D. Billz Says:

November 2nd, 2009 at 11:36 am
    Mr. Iceberg Slim Says:
    November 2nd, 2009 at 11:29 am
    Mr. Iceberg Slim Says:
    November 2nd, 2009 at 11:21 am

^ I remember leaving the club and making the homie drive to this 24 hour spot called Grand Slam. Smashing some breakfast food.

This is when I first started drinking. Amongst us it would be: 4 bottles of MD 20/20, a couple 40’s, and a bottle of E&J.

I tell everyone i hop, dennys, waffle house is the after party back in the day, if u did not get lucky in the club, u got one last chance at the 2 hour eatery spots….

^ yo I coulda gave a fuck back then if Denny’s practiced racism because at 3 a.m. I’d let you call me a nigger for a full stomach with just $6.

Thats one jayz line i nvr listened too

“we never eat a dennys and party like little pennies”

Iceberg

I’m thinkin she wanted you to tap.

9. el feces loco Says:

Teirra Marie= Noassatall..mad pretty tho..she’s a strong 5.

10. Mr. Iceberg Slim Says:

Good to see im not the only one that goes to theybf.com and tru story, them hoes be hatin on beyonce harder than some dudes be hatin on jayz, trust me them chicks over there go in

11. The Shot Clock aka I'm a Nahmerican Says:

i was watching this documentary called Dark Days about these bums that made a lil bum city underground near subway tracks in NY…. fighitn off roaches, smoking crack, goin out excited to make 10 bucks a day digging in the trash all day.

i thought about Jay Elec and gained a lil respect for him after watchin that. bein homeless must be the worst.

12. LondonBloke: Lambeth Livin but Still Winnin Says:

An eight month pregnant woman was gunned down while trick or treating with her two children in Chicago over the weekend. It is suspected to be gang related.

wow.

13. Mr. Iceberg Slim Says:

D. Billz Says:

November 2nd, 2009 at 11:42 am
    Iceberg

I’m thinkin she wanted you to tap.

Other females on the team would say that, but i always thought she was just cool, i was 22 23 so i thought she really just saw me as a son, i know dumb and naive

14. &What?! Says:

NY is home of the CardBoard city.

15. el feces loco Says:

^^them cats eat right at thanksgiving though

16. LondonBloke: Lambeth Livin but Still Winnin Says:

bossip.com/174400/bossip-goes-inside-nick-and-mariahs-halloween-party-and-it-was/coco-rhi/

Dont click on this and you are a certified homo #shots

17. The Shot Clock aka I'm a Nahmerican Says:

yo ice, u should change add to your name ….aka chuckin deuces, honkin horns

18. a tribe called quest Says:

I thought uma thurman or natalie portman was more your type

–…hmm what are you implying boosie

natalie portman look good tho

19. el feces loco Says:

Have you ever stepped on a homeless person in broad day light cause you thought it was just a bunch of rags and cardboard laying on the ground?

20. Mr. Iceberg Slim Says:

el feces loco Says:

November 2nd, 2009 at 11:42 am
    oh that Easy Jesus got a lot of nigs in trouble.

And the next day you can even smell it on ur skin, sh!t even coca cola taste like it……….but real talk captain morgan used to be my drink, i nvr got a hangover on that….i used to walk the plank every thurs,frid,sat, sund………shouts out to me liver

21. LondonBloke: Lambeth Livin but Still Winnin Says:

@ ATCQ

bossip.com/174329/kimmy-kakes-as-princess-jasmine-for-halloween/princess-jasmine-5-copy/

22. el feces loco Says:

Yo that trailer for the Raekwon, Ghost Meth album looks illy..them nigs should just make it a movie…fuck rap.

23. The Shot Clock aka I'm a Nahmerican Says:

^^them cats eat right at thanksgiving though

yeah, I heard Baby comes through every hood with a bus full of turkeys.

24. Aggressive Content Says:

b-ease Says:

November 2nd, 2009 at 11:37 am
    ^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

Weed only fucks your mind up on TV…. Scare tactics

No-sign. If you’re a true pothead like I was, it annihilates your shortterm memory, and generally just contributes to a feeling of apathy.
    ^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
    word my memory borders on Leonard Shelby status

No-sign, you lost if you weren’t breaking down the failure named Sarah Palin in in your sessions, this time last year.

25. LondonBloke: Lambeth Livin but Still Winnin Says:

bossip.com/174400/bossip-goes-inside-nick-and-mariahs-halloween-party-and-it-was/coco-ice-h/

Ice T is a homo for this costume.

26. Rick aka KING OF DA BOOM BAP BOMB STRAPPED TO MY CHEST ASKIN WHERE YA GOONZ AT Says:

yo eskay approve my name homie.

I dont Parlay with the crew nigga
    I dont Wale and them new niggas..

^how on Earth did I miss this.

28. Boos Bigelow Says:

# Boos Bigelow Says:
    November 2nd, 2009 at 11:45 am

# Mr. Iceberg Slim Says:
    November 2nd, 2009 at 11:39 am

_______________________________________________________________

I too have wondered this about random older women who try to treat me like their son…some was fine too….But I dont know man, women are different and have a lot of restraint. I think if you (generally, not you specifically) are a good lookind dude….women try to flock to you and “pose” as your other mother…I think its a natural trait for women…The signs are ambiguous but for the most part its the mother thing…

If they really want to come at you…they’ll be a little more bold about it…but sometimes women don’t know what they doing trying to pull that shit.

29. Mr. Iceberg Slim Says:

The Shot Clock aka I’m a Nahmerican Says:

November 2nd, 2009 at 11:44 am
    yo ice, u should change add to your name ….aka chuckin deuces, honkin horns
    ^^^^^

I did that this wkd, went to my little nephew football game and while leaving the park saw a dude i knew back in the day, him and 4 dudes was in the cut in the park, rolling up one, they called my name bout 3 times and i just walked to the car, when i drove out i had to pass them by life 20 feet, they shouted again, i gave them, this hey whats up smile look and than when they stood up, i just hit the horn and threw the deuce out the sun roof, funny thing is i was bumpin that jayz never change

30. a tribe called quest Says:

@ ATCQ

–GATT.. I know whos face im going to see while im in my girl tonight

31. &What?! Says:

yeah, I heard Baby comes through every hood with a bus full of turkeys.

Where the fuck you think he found Nicki Minaj at?

32. The Shot Clock aka I'm a Nahmerican Says:

nah, but theres this one bum that roams around the same shopping district. pretty sure he schizophrenic but i swear i be getting through to that nigga sometime, he acknowledges my “whaddup” and sometimes he stops talkin to his imaginary friend and gives me a strange smile…..sometimes.

Mr. Iceberg Slim Says:
    November 2nd, 2009 at 11:41 am
    Mr. Iceberg Slim Says:
    November 2nd, 2009 at 11:36 am
    a bottle of E&J.

I made alot of mistakes in life due to the erky jerk

^Oh I definitely made quite a few. Word to being comatose in club Paradox.

^ I don’t fuck with dark. I be wayyy too aggressive with the heffas and a little TOO honest.

34. el feces loco Says:

shook ones

35. LondonBloke: Lambeth Livin but Still Winnin Says:

* Reads Iceberg story*

* Goes trick or treating in Chicago*

36. Rick aka KING OF DA BOOM BAP BOMB STRAPPED TO MY CHEST ASKIN WHERE YA GOONZ AT Says:

yeah i got to agree, p goes in on them. i bumped this jawn in the whip for like a week straight.

37. Mr. Iceberg Slim Says:

Boos Bigelow Says:

November 2nd, 2009 at 11:48 am
    # Boos Bigelow Says:
    November 2nd, 2009 at 11:45 am

# Mr. Iceberg Slim Says:
    November 2nd, 2009 at 11:39 am

_______________________________________________________________

So true, they would always try to talk to me and say they were giving me game about young chicks (they did give me lots of game) and they would even point out ones that liked me that i did not know and tell me the crazy ones and all, one even told me that she gotta stop talking to me in work, cause i popped in her head when she was with her old man the night b4, i was so dumb back than i nvr followed that up, i just laughed…one of mymany fails

&What?! Says:
    November 2nd, 2009 at 11:49 am
    yeah, I heard Baby comes through every hood with a bus full of turkeys.

Where the fuck you think he found Nicki Minaj at?

^ *tears* the thought of Baby droppin off turkeys and pickin up Minaj all in one transaction is fuckin hilarious.

39. Beezy Says:

el feces loco Says:

November 2nd, 2009 at 11:45 am

^nah but i tripped over one drunk at night once…kinda stepped on dudes sternum too. he let out a groan

40. Mr. Damn, He Ain't Coppin' That, Is He? Says:

WAIT HOLD THE FUCKING FUCK UP:

weezy f said: “my flow is like rubbing two logs”

*radios security on an urgent basis*

*sees them wearing pink uniforms and screaming YUNG MULA BAYBYYYYYYYYYYYY whilst sipping syrup on-duty*

*watches them take out their cuffs and billy clubs to “use” on me*

*jumps out the window* (no eric sermon)

41. Mr. Iceberg Slim Says:

el feces loco Says:

November 2nd, 2009 at 11:50 am

shook ones

Nah they were saying whats up, like for me to stop and burn one or just chill out side midday on a saturday and smoke with some 27 and 28 year olds,

42. el feces loco Says:

After seeing how wack Kim K was in bed I cant believe cats still wanna jay her like that.

The first white girl I ever seen suck dick like a black girl.

No rythym with the ass and the in and out..that bitch is wack to me.

43. The Shot Clock aka I'm a Nahmerican Says:

i swear i laugh out loud everytime i picture that shit….shits so disrespectful.

Smh. I knew those gang initiations would be happening on Halloween.

45. Mr. Damn, He Ain't Coppin' That, Is He? Says:

*daps billz*

what’s good my brother

^ roffle. Ice has a corky humor… nohomo.

47. Boos Bigelow Says:

Lol at el feces…yeah that shit was wack…she sucked the dick all wrong…I mean it was terrible…I wasnt even turned on…

48. The Shot Clock aka I'm a Nahmerican Says:

The first white girl I ever seen suck dick like a black girl.

No rythym with the ass and the in and out..that bitch is wack to me

thats THAT nigga tho. bitches act different wit different dudes

49. el feces loco Says:

^^What’s wrong with that?

How come niggas be from the hood, escape..but once in a while they don’t just go back to the hood, cop a crate, smoke a blunt and eat some sunflower seeds?

50. LondonBloke: Lambeth Livin but Still Winnin Says:

and eat some sunflower seeds?

*DEAD*

Whilst wearing a durag and a string vest lol

51. a tribe called quest Says:

The first white girl I ever seen suck dick like a black girl.

No rythym with the ass and the in and out..that bitch is wack to me.

–Shes saudi tho. She lives in cali amongst the whites so im not surprised she cant dance or fuck

LF: Butter rolls = GOAT quick fix

LF:I’m tired of those ads with niggas showing their chest and arms, if a young lady passes by my comp, she may get the wrong message.

53. Mr. Damn, He Ain't Coppin' That, Is He? Says:

who cares about a rhythm, maybe he didn’t get her ready the right way. if you get a girl going properly she’ll become a acrobat (c) cirque du soleil

54. el feces loco Says:

thats THAT nigga tho. bitches act different wit different dudes

^^Yea you probably right..el dont do that love shit..RayJ was making love to that bitch..eating her pussy and staring into her eyes and shit..real wack sex.

55. b-ease Says:

If they really want to come at you…they’ll be a little more bold about it

gem (c) beezy

56. a tribe called quest Says:

Shit it doesnt have to look good, it just has to feel good.

57. Mr. Iceberg Slim Says:

cOLD Says:

November 2nd, 2009 at 11:54 am

^ roffle. Ice has a corky humor… nohomo.

Serious, them dudes luv to talk about the old days, talk about old 4th grade teachers, luv to ask what happen to girls from 15 years ago, talk about dudes they seen recently that they hated 15 years ago, saying they were sizing the dude up and wanted him to say sumthin or look at him funny…im like dude u want 2 fight somebody over sum sh!t ten 2 15 years ago??

58. Black Favre Says:

Boosie says

she sucked the dick all wrong

————–

… sounds like you know the proper way to do it …

59. LondonBloke: Lambeth Livin but Still Winnin Says:

The liquor business is treating Diddy a whole lot better than it did Damon Dash. Diddy’s Ciroc vodka did so well last year his business partners are expanding his brand and adding flavored vodkas to the line-up. They say Diddy is entitled to 50% of Ciroc’s profits and according to reports Ciroc made $2 billion in 2008.

Dame Dash Stay taking L’s

*daps whoever Mr. Damn is*

61. a tribe called quest Says:

–*Flexes in case a female walks pass cOLDs comp*

62. NovemberEnd aka What Do You Mean Teenager What Age Are We Talking About Says:

# el feces loco Says:
    November 2nd, 2009 at 11:52 am

The first white girl I ever seen suck dick like a black girl.

No rythym with the ass and the in and out..that bitch is wack to me.
    ^^^^^^
    talk to em …didnt she swallow Ray J’s jizz…smh…shes damaged goods (c)Yung Berg

63. b-ease Says:

^ roffle. Ice has a corky humor… nohomo.

LOL, I think you mean quirky.

Corky was the retarded kid on Life Goes On.

64. el feces loco Says:

^^I mean the nigga was making a video though? Wouldn’t you wanna go all out? Stop the tape tell that bitch get her jawgame right..

65. Beezy Says:

no way Ciroc is making $2B in profits….revenue I could believe

66. Mr. Damn, He Ain't Coppin' That, Is He? Says:

I’m tired of those ads with niggas showing their chest and arms

i’m saying tho, i ain’t trying to be a beefcake [||]

broads don’t even care about that stuff – they want a dude who can be their daddy

67. b-ease Says:

@ cOLD

Nevermind, I think you were actually using the word as a replacement for retarded. My bad.

68. The Shot Clock aka I'm a Nahmerican Says:

i’m sayin…it aint her fault, fuckin is a niggas responsiblity. u control that females energy levels. ray j was fuckin her like it was a photoshoot.

i blame him.

69. Mr. Iceberg Slim Says:

el feces loco Says:

November 2nd, 2009 at 11:56 am

^^What’s wrong with that?

Maybe some of their jobs have drug test

or

Maybe some dudes in the hood are always plotting

70. LondonBloke: Lambeth Livin but Still Winnin Says:

Charlamagne Tha God just got fired…check the twitter

Hov got power!

71. BARPAN Says:

^^^^^
    last party of my jr year college… a Delta party(was smashin their president at the time).. drank half a bottle of EJ & whole 40 of Old E..most embarrassin experience of my life…i shut down the party.. screamed on all the sr nigs… threw the girl that was dancin on me to the floor…broke their front door..people still bring that night up when they see me to this day…lmao

72. Boos Bigelow Says:

Iceberg,

_______________________________________________________________

Yeah…but you gotta realize, just cause a woman likes you or finds you attractive don’t mean she’ll throw you the pussy…a lotta time women just wanna show you them vibes that they feeling you…Not saying it for all women….I’m a Super handsome dude and I tried to follow up on older bitches some worked, and some definitely bit me in the ass….You’ll fuck up big time trying to fuck with an older married woman…most times she just wants some attention…but niggas take it too far and take friendliness for a bitch wanting to give them some pussy…

My theory is if she aint talking sexual from the beginning…stay away from an older bitch thats married..

73. Mr. Damn, He Ain't Coppin' That, Is He? Says:

D. Billz Says:

November 2nd, 2009 at 11:59 am
    *daps whoever Mr. Damn is*

the cooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooool

74. a tribe called quest Says:

Ive gotten a number of scary looking BJs, that doesnt mean i didnt nut in her mouth.
    “Work eat the head” (c) yao

… sounds like you know the proper way to do it …

^ awww noooooooooo, awww noooooooooo (c) lickle vicious.

76. The Shot Clock aka I'm a Nahmerican Says:

i hear u on that tho. i aint one for reminiscing either.

77. el feces loco Says:

Maybe some dudes in the hood are always plotting

^^Don’t nobody want your Volkswagon Beetle and that flower pot on the dash.

b-ease Says:

November 2nd, 2009 at 12:00 pm
    @ cOLD

^roff I mean quirky, but FOCK does corky fit.

79. Beezy Says:

FOCK does corky fit.

^omg a fuckin yooooooooooooooo

80. Rick aka KING OF DA BOOM BAP BOMB STRAPPED TO MY CHEST ASKIN WHERE YA GOONZ AT Says:

name change.

81. a tribe called quest Says:

… sounds like you know the proper way to do it …

–Sucking dick 101 by Boosie BlowJob

82. Black Favre Says:

cOLD says

but FOCK does corky fit.

————-

ayo?

FOCK does corky fit.

^omg a fuckin yooooooooooooooo

oh shit purgatory *runs towards white lite*

84. Geronimo P Says:

*Daps to the Squad*

If yall see CiCi round these parts, tell I said good shit. The Eagles got round 1

85. Mr. Iceberg Slim Says:

BARPAN Says:

November 2nd, 2009 at 12:01 pm

^^^^^

the worse part of this, is when you wake up the next day and dont rmbr the dumb sh!t u did until the day goes on and one by one more dumb sh!t u did comes up and than u got people calling and texting u, reminding u of the dumb sh!t u did

86. LondonBloke: Lambeth Livin but Still Winnin Says:

Hope i’ve enriched your monday morning somehow with my various links from the internet

my monday is over…1…

87. The Shot Clock aka I'm a Nahmerican Says:

I puked on a bitch floor during college, while hittin it doggie. just turned my head and vomited right on her floor.

she got up and cleaned that shit while i passed out on her bed. she was down to fuck again a week later.

i really miss benevolent whores, they just got a lot of love to give. its the no good whores i hate.

88. NovemberEnd aka What Do You Mean Teenager What Age Are We Talking About Says:

# a tribe called quest Says:
    November 2nd, 2009 at 12:04 pm

… sounds like you know the proper way to do it …

–Sucking dick 101 by Boosie BlowJob
    ^^^^^^^
    i’m out

….1….

89. Mr. Iceberg Slim Says:

el feces loco Says:

November 2nd, 2009 at 12:02 pm
    Maybe some dudes in the hood are always plotting

^^Don’t nobody want your Volkswagon Beetle and that flower pot on the dash.

cute

90. Mr. Iceberg Slim Says:

Time to hit the gym….1

if you havnt pissed in a chicks room on a pile of dirty clothes, you aint live yet.

92. a tribe called quest Says:

–ADMADMADM

93. a tribe called quest Says:

If you have wiped your penis with her towel after sex.. you havent lived yet

94. a tribe called quest Says:

havent*

95. Sean Price – Figure Four Live (Video) | 2dopeboyz Says:

[…] I’m a fan of hip hop fans who front like they know their shit inside out, yet get flabbergasted when they hear something that’s been out for a month for the first time. [/sarcasm] Props to eskay. […]

If you have wiped your penis with her towel after sex.. you havent lived yet

^ I thought this was mandatory…

97. el feces loco Says:

*has only wiped my penis off with her mouth*

*hasn’t lived*

98. Black Favre Says:

if youve havent visited a chick’s house and pissed on her toilet seat cause you didnt lift it up before peeing, then you used her neatly folded yellow wash cloth/towel to wipe the piss off the toilet seat, you havent lived yet …

99. a tribe called quest Says:

If you’ve never nutted on her tattoos and watched her stay stiill so that it doesnt spill to the bed/couch/living room table.. you havent lived

BARPAN Says:
    November 2nd, 2009 at 12:01 pm

^^^^^

^ Them Deltas be bout it. Shoutouts to Crystal from Connecticutt from Morgan State. Damn, that sounds like a fucked up night. Lol

101. Boos Bigelow Says:

# Black Favre Says:
    November 2nd, 2009 at 11:58 am

Boosie says

she sucked the dick all wrong

————–

… sounds like you know the proper way to do it …
    ______________________________________________________________

Looks like you fishing for tips?…ask ya man hootie

102. a tribe called quest Says:

If you kissed a girls mouth after she sucked you off you havent lived yet you’re a homo

103. BARPAN Says:

cOLD Says:

November 2nd, 2009 at 12:07 pm

^^^^^
    one of my dudes pissed on a chick by mistake while smashin…..he was wasted…

^ *has lived*

105. a tribe called quest Says:

If you by accident you got some of your nut on your hand by trying to blast your girl face and wiped it off on her cat while she wasnt looking… you havent lived yet

106. The Shot Clock aka I'm a Nahmerican Says:

if you havent struggled to fuck a bitch with sandpaper pussy, you havent lived.

If you haven’t been at the clinic nervous with a chick you was smashing on the reg, you haven’t lived.

108. Black Favre Says:

if you never stole a .4 gram bud of weed out of a woman’s weed stash when she told you to roll her just one joint, you havent lived …

109. a tribe called quest Says:

LOL @ land

Also, if the dude giving the results didn’t try to holla at said shorty when she was back there with him dolo, you haven’t lived.

if you havent struggled to fuck a bitch with sandpaper pussy, you havent lived.

^roff…

112. Black Favre Says:

Looks like you fishing for tips?…

—————

nah B … you just left yourself wide open for that one … somebody had to do it, no homo…

If you haven’t hid in the closet of a chick’s room while her father just came home, you haven’t lived.

114. D_block_4_life Says:

Lmao….you niggas are hilarious…

-Pissing on dirty piles of clothes

-Trying to fuck schizophrenics

-running towards the light..

^ the clinic used to be a pic up spot… word and smh.

116. TheCo!!inB Says:

if you haven’t said another chicks name under your breathe while smashing your main chick you haven’t lived.

117. Black Favre Says:

if you never watched a nurse struggle with some surgical pliers while trying to forcefully take giant c-section staples out of a woman’s freshly carved abdomen, you havent lived …

118. a tribe called quest Says:

–by accident? cause if you did this on purpose you win lol

119. a tribe called quest Says:

–Goodbye erection, see you in ten years (c) patton oswald

If you haven’t smashed a chick on a her bed next to her infant, you haven’t lived.

121. b-ease Says:

If you haven’t smashed a West Indian chick with the illest body ever from off the chatline raw, got burnt, and when u called to let get know she’s a whore, had het tell u the doctor said she was okay, you HAVE lived, and I wish your life was mine.

122. Gravity Says:

… sounds like you know the proper way to do it …

^ awww noooooooooo, awww noooooooooo (c) lickle vicious.

*dies a slow drawn out death*

Ever since my ex sucked me off and gave me an infection I’m always wary of chics’ dome game.. All analytical like don’t be spitting down my shit bitch!!

123. Nah Right » PICS: Sean Price - “Figure Four” Video Shoot Says:

[…] Figure Four Live (Video) | Figure […]

124. Sean Price “Figure Four” Live Rochester, NY | milliondollamindz.com Says:

[…] TO SEAN P .…..Sick Verse!!!! Spot­ted @ NAHRIGHT AND SHOUTS TO MONGOSLAVE AKPC_IDS += “9679,”;Pop­u­lar­ity: unranked [?]SHARETHIS.addEntry({ […]