Video: Redman feat. Ready Roc – Coc Back

Directed by Clifton Bell & Redman.

Reggie Nobel “O” 9 1/2 due December 8th.

Previously: Redman ft. Ready Roc – Coc Back

62 Responses to “Video: Redman feat. Ready Roc – Coc Back”

1. and the winner is.. Says:

was waiting for it..

2. LondonBloke: Lambeth Livin but Still Winnin Says:

Reggie Nobel “O” 9 1/2

WTF?

3. &What?! Says:

Ayo!

4. Mr. Iceberg Slim Says:

I rmbr in my younger days, i would party so hard on sunday and come to work on Monday, i swear straight up, my manager would tell me to go home, said liquor was coming out my pores…damn good times

loved having a blck woman supvsr at this time, she used to talk a lot of sh!t to me, but i reminded her of her son, so she took care of me

5. &What?! Says:

The Ghost/Rae/Meth project is gonna be fucking fire.

Those 3 kill every track they’re on together.

6. a tribe called quest Says:

AYOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

7. b-ease Says:

@ tribe

Your SB analysis is OFF.

His label and Mr. Colliparks insistence on Bird Walk being his first single is the only reason the kid didnt match his first LP’s numbers. “Kiss Me Thru the Phone” and “Swag On” were extremely popular singles. Soulja Boy aint going nowhere.

8. the real truth Says:

..but right now Gucci and Drake has the biggest buzz in Hip-hop.

*sighs*

D. Billz Says:
    November 2nd, 2009 at 11:26 am
    Mr. Iceberg Slim Says:
    November 2nd, 2009 at 11:21 am

^ I remember leaving the club and making the homie drive to this 24 hour spot called Grand Slam. Smashing some breakfast food.

This is when I first started drinking. Amongst us it would be: 4 bottles of MD 20/20, a couple 40’s, and a bottle of E&J.

10. a tribe called quest Says:

What?!?!

“Turn my swag on” was my anthem this summer. upgrade your sound system

–i liked it too, this is around the time when i didnt think so bad of him and thought dude is just a nigga tryyna get his nut. aint mad at him

11. Black Favre Says:

Redman ft. Ready Roc – Coc Back

———–

AYO

12. G7 Says:

i’m sick with it, ridic with it, I had a 9 inch slugger before yo stank bitch bit it Redman

13. LondonBloke: Lambeth Livin but Still Winnin Says:

Kim K as Jasmine and Snow White >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>

14. The Shot Clock aka I'm a Nahmerican Says:

there are too many niggas rapping and yet not enough to make these old heads move on with their life.

15. Mr. Iceberg Slim Says:

Mr. Iceberg Slim Says:
    November 2nd, 2009 at 11:21 am

I tell everyone i hop, dennys, waffle house is the after party back in the day, if u did not get lucky in the club, u got one last chance at the 2 hour eatery spots….

@ London

Yeah, it’s the durag part that cracks me up.

17. NovemberEnd aka What Do You Mean Teenager What Age Are We Talking About Says:

Fif was still in that most relevant rappers or the “Hottest MC’s” as MTV likes to say by GRODT soundtrack but by ‘07 hes after thought in who music he’d care about…now its Wayne,Drake, Electronica ,Gucci …the only person music i fucks with in that list is Electroncia …i dont understand that whats the big deal about Drake or Gucci…Wayne got boring by the We Taking Over verse IMO…i dont get wtf people see in todays popular music but that and different discussion

18. a tribe called quest Says:

–We’ll see.

19. Booster Says:

D. Billz Says:

November 2nd, 2009 at 11:28 am
    D. Billz Says:
    November 2nd, 2009 at 11:26 am
    Mr. Iceberg Slim Says:
    November 2nd, 2009 at 11:21 am

^^^^^
    yo MD is nasty

20. NovemberEnd aka What Do You Mean Teenager What Age Are We Talking About Says:

Reggie Noble still got bars…from all the ganja he smoked i’m surprised he aint Prodigy status

21. LondonBloke: Lambeth Livin but Still Winnin Says:

Evil Empire Gangsters: They’ll eat your lunch and wrinkle your school clothes

22. a tribe called quest Says:

9 1/2? so this will be about my penis?

23. The Shot Clock aka I'm a Nahmerican Says:

What?!?!

“Turn my swag on” was my anthem this summer. upgrade your sound system

…until Jeezy got on it and made it interesting…..kinda like Weezy over Run This Town

b-ease Says:
    November 2nd, 2009 at 11:28 am
    @ tribe

Your SB analysis is OFF.

^ That was an ultra dumb move. If TMSO would’ve been the first single he would have killed it. Especially when the remix dropped (Jada bodied it).

25. a tribe called quest Says:

Kim K as Jasmine and Snow White >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>

–link or you’re a lying fag

26. Rick the new Intern Says:

ninjas is mad because i be dominating their shotty comment game.

27. LondonBloke: Lambeth Livin but Still Winnin Says:

a tribe called quest Says:

November 2nd, 2009 at 11:31 am
    9 1/2? so this will be about my penis?

Too easy [n] but commenting on another mans piece is AYOish

28. el feces loco Says:

November 2nd, 2009 at 11:30 am

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

Weed only fucks your mind up on TV…. Scare tactics

31. a tribe called quest Says:

Where is this “50 is done” talk coming from? It was all good just a week ago

32. b-ease Says:

Is this album dropping on Def Jam???

33. Rick aka KING OF DA BOOM BAP BOMB STRAPPED TO MY CHEST ASKIN WHERE YA GOONZ AT Says:

new name.

34. The Shot Clock aka I'm a Nahmerican Says:

i’ve found myself rewinding Nikki Minaj’s verse on Sweet Dreams……is that wrong?

35. LondonBloke: Lambeth Livin but Still Winnin Says:

–link or you’re a lying fag

thesun.co.uk/sol/homepage/showbiz/bizarre/usa/2709647/Sexy-star-Kim-Kardashian-puts-the-double-D-into-Disney.html

Coco’s Mermaid costume >>>

Mr. Iceberg Slim Says:
    November 2nd, 2009 at 11:29 am
    Mr. Iceberg Slim Says:
    November 2nd, 2009 at 11:21 am

^ yo I coulda gave a fuck back then if Denny’s practiced racism because at 3 a.m. I’d let you call me a nigger for a full stomach with just $6.

37. Mr. Iceberg Slim Says:

a bottle of E&J.

I made alot of mistakes in life due to the erky jerk

38. &What?! Says:

Electronica is only popular for hip-hop heads, he isn’t in the public eye.

Drake, Wayne, Jay-Z stay tearing up the charts.. they are the hottest.

39. Boos Bigelow Says:

If everyone released an album today…

1. wayne

D. Billz Says:

November 2nd, 2009 at 11:36 am
    Mr. Iceberg Slim Says:
    November 2nd, 2009 at 11:29 am
    Mr. Iceberg Slim Says:
    November 2nd, 2009 at 11:21 am

Thats one jayz line i nvr listened too

“we never eat a dennys and party like little pennies”

41. b-ease Says:

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

Weed only fucks your mind up on TV…. Scare tactics

No-sign. If you’re a true pothead like I was, it annihilates your shortterm memory, and generally just contributes to a feeling of apathy.

42. Plug Says:

I swear Im bout to go home… I dont feel like being in the beeyoch today.

43. b-ease Says:

Yo, I think it was like two weeks ago I stated this, but it needs to be stated again, Denny’s >>>>>>>>

Mr. Iceberg Slim Says:
    November 2nd, 2009 at 11:36 am
    a bottle of E&J.

I made alot of mistakes in life due to the erky jerk

^Oh I definitely made quite a few. Word to being comatose in club Paradox.

45. Beezy Says:

b-ease Says:

November 2nd, 2009 at 11:37 am
    ^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

Weed only fucks your mind up on TV…. Scare tactics

>>co-sig

my short-term memory is gabbage

46. a tribe called quest Says:

Kim Kardashian is the blueprint to my dream girl..

47. Mr. Iceberg Slim Says:

Mr. Iceberg Slim Says:

November 2nd, 2009 at 11:25 am

^^^^^^
    This. & This. lol

Real talk, she used to love me, she would hook me up with the best scheadule, allow me to take longer breaks, but i always wonder if she saw me as a son or if really she wanted me to beat it

48. Plug Says:

yo. anybody ever had that white hennessy? Maaaaan thats some smooth ish.

49. Boos Bigelow Says:

# a tribe called quest Says:
    November 2nd, 2009 at 11:38 am

Kim Kardashian is the blueprint to my dream girl..
    _____________________________________________________________

I thought uma thurman or natalie portman was more your type

50. LondonBloke: Lambeth Livin but Still Winnin Says:

theybf.com/index.php/2009/10/31/halloween-tidbits/#more-17927

Every hetro nahger need to check this.

Coco costume >>

Teairra Mari look kinda cute

And theres even pics of Sy’Rai for Beezy

b-ease Says:
    November 2nd, 2009 at 11:37 am

^ the one on Joppa Rd is the GOAT in Maryland.

52. NovemberEnd aka What Do You Mean Teenager What Age Are We Talking About Says:

b-ease Says:

November 2nd, 2009 at 11:37 am
    ^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

Weed only fucks your mind up on TV…. Scare tactics

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
    word my memory borders on Leonard Shelby status

53. The Shot Clock aka I'm a Nahmerican Says:

i was watching this doc called Dark Days about these bums that made a lil bum city underground near subway tracks in NY…. fighitn off roaches, smoking crack, goin out excited to make 10 bucks a day digging in the trash all day.

i thought about Jay Elec and gained a lil respect for him after watchin that. bein homeless must be the worst.

54. BARPAN Says:

b-ease Says:

November 2nd, 2009 at 11:37 am

^^^^^^
    in colleg we got kicked out of dennys every weekend….

remember one time my man had a black flag over his face n the i95 nextel…n pulled it out his pocket like a gun screamin for everybody to get down on the ground …nigs went runnin outta there w/ out payin they bill…lmao.good times…

55. Aggressive Content Says:

The Shot Clock aka I’m a Nahmerican Says:
    November 2nd, 2009 at 11:29 am

Most young niggas ain’t lived long enough to pen something worthwhile.

Much respect to the few young MC’s who can, like a Blu.

56. Plug Says:

loved having a blck woman supvsr at this time
    ——–
    I thought that until one turned on me. Its hit or miss.

57. &What?! Says:

Coco is so fake.. yet everyone would still smash

58. a tribe called quest Says:

I thought uma thurman or natalie portman was more your type

–…hmm what are you implying boosie

natalie portman look good tho

59. Boos Bigelow Says:

# Mr. Iceberg Slim Says:
    November 2nd, 2009 at 11:39 am

_______________________________________________________________

I too have wondered this about random older women who try to treat me like their son…some was fine too….But I dont know man, women are different and have a lot of restraint. I think if you (generally, not you specifically) are a good lookind dude….women try to flock to you and “pose” as your other mother…I think its a natural trait for women…The signs are ambiguous but for the most part its the mother thing…

If they really want to come at you…they’ll be a little more bold about it…but sometimes women don’t know what they doing trying to pull that shit.

60. Aggressive Content Says:

b-ease Says:

November 2nd, 2009 at 11:37 am
    ^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

Weed only fucks your mind up on TV…. Scare tactics

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
    word my memory borders on Leonard Shelby status

No-sign, you lost if you weren’t breaking down the failure named Sarah Palin in in your sessions, this time last year.

61. ffff Says: