Sinsay ft. Torch of Triple C’s, Cory Gunz & Fred The Godsosn – From The Bronx

sinsay

Off this kid Sinsay’s Rebirth Of Hip-Hop project.

Sinsay ft. Torch of Triple C’s, Cory Gunz & Fred The Godsosn – From The Bronx

After the jump, check out dude’s video for “I Don’t Back Down” ft. Jay Rock and Remo Da Hitmaker.

34 Responses to “Sinsay ft. Torch of Triple C’s, Cory Gunz & Fred The Godsosn – From The Bronx”

1. NESTLE SNIPES Says:

TRIPLE CEASE NIGGAS IS HARDBODY

2. SEAN COONERY Says:

G-UNIT > TRIPLE SEIZE > TRIPLE SEIS

3. NESTLE SNIPES Says:

# strangè Says:
    November 2nd, 2009 at 1:08 pm

—-nestle snipes, I’m whatever you want me to be. I’m a chick with a twist :0——

^tHIS IS THE TYPE OF SHIT THAT GETS WOMEN IN TROUBLE..

THEY ARE NOT READY FOR A HARDBODY THUG LIKE ME…

I GO HARD

4. SEAN COONERY Says:

I BET YOUR BOTTOM DOLLAH, THAT I GO HARDER

ASK YA GIRL

5. NESTLE SNIPES Says:

NO YOU DON’T

6. SEAN COONERY Says:

YES I DO

torche would like to think it was his skills that got him the deal with Ross.

8. Rick aka KING OF DA BOOM BAP BOMB STRAPPED TO MY CHEST ASKIN WHERE YA GOONZ AT Says:

approve my name change

9. strangè Says:

—-nestle hit me up a mooniscold@yahoo.com, so we can chat it up—–

——I’ll be waiting :0 ;)——

10. Plug Says:

you dudes is ghey

11. Rick aka KING OF DA BOOM BAP BOMB STRAPPED TO MY CHEST ASKIN WHERE YA GOONZ AT Says:

SWEETSAUCE!!!!!

The Shot Clock aka I’m a Nahmerican Says:
    November 2nd, 2009 at 1:02 pm
    are D.C. niggas born lookin homeless?

shits an epidemic

^lol. I’m laughin because I be thinkin the same thing. Madd Mr. Wendals in the “urrrea”.

13. nestle snipes Says:

what is a chick with a twist?

french twist? lips twist? spliff twist?

what is a chick with a twist? i want to know..

or maybe i don’t

answer me that

14. a tribe called quest Says:

Yo rey blocked me on twitter because i was shitting on him in Nah, Internet is serious business

15. Lelan Says:

Ja rule could come back if he signs with sum 1 else

cOLD Says:
    November 2nd, 2009 at 1:12 pm
    torche would like to think it was his skills that got him the deal with Ross.

^what else could it be?

17. nestle snipes Says:

me, sean c, pap and fuxie…are running nahright…

18. why? Says:

“They call me Jay Electronica
    Fuck That
    Call me JayElecHannukah
    Jay ElecYarmulke
    Jay ElectRamadan Muhammad Asalaamica RasoulAllah Supana Watallah through your monitor.
    My Uzi still weigh a ton check the barometer
    Im hotter than the sun check the thermometer…”

Jay Electronica > Most rappers today

19. KzA Says:

LOL @ tribe

20. sean coonery Says:

nestle, I, pap and fuxie…are running nahright

21. KzA Says:

dont get it

22. Rey Says:

# a tribe called quest Says:
    November 2nd, 2009 at 1:14 pm

I blocked you on twitter because you never said one thing that was even remotely interesting. Cry to your dad next conjugal visit, whiner.

23. Aggressive Content Says:

D. Billz Says:
    November 2nd, 2009 at 1:13 pm
    The Shot Clock aka I’m a Nahmerican Says:
    November 2nd, 2009 at 1:02 pm
    are D.C. niggas born lookin homeless?

shits an epidemic

xxlmag.com/online/wp-content/uploads/2008/12/tabibiggums.jpg

Ja rule could come back if he signs with sum 1 else

^ who exactly… Diddy?

25. sean coonery Says:

you ugly dudes need to fall back

26. nestle snipes Says:

you niggas aint got nuffin on us…you aint fuckin wit us..Nhjic

a tribe called quest Says:
    November 2nd, 2009 at 1:14 pm

^lmao

28. Plug Says:

what is a chick with a twist?
    ——-
    wit a name like strangè, if you dont know what the TWIST is, you’ll find out soon enough. I seen a chick wit a “twist” on Maury Povich this morning

*sour lemon face*

D. Billz Says:

November 2nd, 2009 at 1:15 pm
    cOLD Says:
    November 2nd, 2009 at 1:12 pm
    torche would like to think it was his skills that got him the deal with Ross.

^what else could it be?

^ he needed that bronx figure head for the hood pass. IF he ever wanted to go to the BX… You know the dont respect Joe.

30. a tribe called quest Says:

–YOU LIE! Nigga if i didnt say anything interesting you would’ve unfollowed. You blocked me cause you got butt hurt over some jokes on Nah keep it funky. I didnt even know we had problems rey i was just joking around lol

31. Rey Says:

@ Tribe– Pffff…. 1- You couldn’t hurt me if you tried, takes a lot more than the internet to get to me.

2- I didn’t know I could unfollow and have that be that, so I hit the block button. Lotsa people got the block button, you’re the only one crying about it.

3- We don’t have any problems, tribe. You just posted 10 tons of bullshit I didn’t care about.

32. willgone Says:

wow this kid SINSAY IS WHAT HIPHOP IS MISSING…NO STUPID DJ SHOUTING OVER TRACKS..ORIGINAL PRODUCTION GOOD CONCEPTS GREAT FLOW…I THINK WE FORGET WHAT REAL RAP SOUNDS LIKE WITH ALL THIS BS OUT…HE GOT JOINTS WITH JAYROCK, COREY GUNZ AND TRIPLECS..AND HES UNSIGNED??? I YOUTUBED THE NIGA SINSAY HE GOT MAD HEAT…NUFF RESPECT MY DUDE KEEP GRINDING…

33. Mike S. Says:

This fuckin’ track go hard!!! I love the BX!!!!

34. vurd Says:

where the fuck is cory gunz?