Joell Ortiz – Back By Popular Demand Freestyle

joell-ortiz-call-me

Joell Ortiz – Back By Popular Demand (Popeyes) Freestyle

Previously: Joell Ortiz – Run This Town Freestyle

61 Responses to “Joell Ortiz – Back By Popular Demand Freestyle”

1. the real truth Says:

oh well there’s your smoking gun right there. smh.

Didnt Say It Was A Smoking Gun Or PROOF lol…im jus using it as an example..regardless Hov didnt make me lose my job yet so its w/e..still wrong of him to do though

2. Mr. Damn, He Ain't Coppin' That, Is He? Says:

eskay Says:

November 2nd, 2009 at 5:50 pm
    >>if someone is dumb enough to think jay didn’t have a hand is getting charm canned, then i can’t do anything for you. shit is obvious as can be. nobody EVER gets fired right after their ratings skyrocket right that. he just took himself from a local brand to a national brand and then he gets immediately canned? oh give me a fucking break. yeah. it was a coincidence. yall are living in fucking candyland, b.

you live in fantasy land if you think the real world operates like a blog comment section.

esko, the problem is that your life really is stuck in the comment section. you’re a blogger, b.

3. Tong Po Flo Says:

Joell look like he about to wrestle a bear (nh)

4. Captain Planet Says:

# Mr. Damn, He Ain’t Coppin’ That, Is He? Says:
    November 2nd, 2009 at 6:17 pm

eskay Says:

November 2nd, 2009 at 5:50 pm

Oooo it’s getting heated

5. Captain Planet Says:

Don’t diss the man’s profession now, and i’m sure Eskay gets Paid with a capital P

6. Black Brokaw Says:

Shawn if your reading, that was my lil bro talking that nonsense.

I love BP3.

7. Captain Planet Says:

eskay need to get on cribs and show us that mansion

8. Mr. Damn, He Ain't Coppin' That, Is He? Says:

Oooo it’s getting heated\

lmao i’m not getting heated, eskay is family

bottom line though is that in the real world, people make certain moves solely to demonstrate their position of strength vis a vis another party so that they can intimidate and craft a certain message

bottom line, we don’t see what goes down behind the scenes. if jay is close with a higher up at that station, in one phone call, he could make charm’s life hell. bottom line. it’s a possibility. if eskay says it’s not, that’s his opinion. my opinion is that if you’re an on-air personality and you get an incredible scoop and them get summarily and unceremoniously canned, alarm bells should go off

it’s not rocket science

9. Captain Planet Says:

Maaaaann Jay-Z too busy trying to avoid 50 Cent to worry about commentors

50 would just love to start something with Jay right before his album drop, some 2009 King of NY shit

10. Brooklyn Strong aka The Elder Says:

i heard Iceberg got a Roc symbol tattoo on his left ass cheek. (nh)
    Oh Yeah I almost forgot. No Shots too

11. NovemberEnd aka What Do You Mean Teenager What Age Are We Talking About Says:

# Brooklyn Strong aka The Elder Says:
    November 2nd, 2009 at 6:20 pm

i heard Iceberg got a Roc symbol tattoo on his left ass cheek. (nh)
    Oh Yeah I almost forgot. No Shots too
    ^^^^^^^^
    that’s made ayo’ish even with the (nh)…why not an area where females typically put there tats like on their foot or down their back (tramp stamp) or on the left tit

12. NovemberEnd aka What Do You Mean Teenager What Age Are We Talking About Says:

mad > made

13. Captain Planet Says:

(c) The 50th Law of Power

14. Tong Po Flo Says:

*Random Rappers it up*

Ayo you lil lames don’t wanna c me/ya’ll lackluster/live version of blueprint 3

*waits until Jay calls tall Israelis to have me dishonorably discharge from the military*

15. DJ Semtex » JOELL ORTIZ | BACK BY POPULAR DEMAND [FREESTYLE] Says:

[…] Props : Nah […]

16. Black Brokaw Says:

there’s a camel outside my window

and I’m on the second floor

17. WEST COAST JAY AKA JUSTICE FLOWTOMAYOR Says:

Mack Maine tweets like a damn hood rat. Grown ass man spelling love, “LUV”.

18. nation Says:

LUV!!!!

19. Tong Po Flo Says:

LUV!!!!

^ 12yr old white girl from S. Cali voice*

EEEWWWWWWW!!!!

20. Black Favre Says:

grown ass man spelling love, “LUV” > grown ass man spelling man, “MAINE” or “MANE” ….

21. WEST COAST JAY AKA JUSTICE FLOWTOMAYOR Says:

GUCCI!

*throws a chair at Gucci Mane*

22. Kufi-Smacks Says:

Does Def Jam buy records???

Triple C’s expected to sell 4000 k…..

How can a nigga go from selling 153 k the first week to selling 4 k?

it’s a group album but damn….

23. Mr. Iceberg Slim Says:

Brooklyn Strong aka The Elder Says:

November 2nd, 2009 at 6:25 pm
    i heard Iceberg got a Roc symbol tattoo on his left ass cheek. (nh)
    Oh Yeah I almost forgot. No Shots too

^^^^^^^^^^

“Even in my absence my presence is felt,
    I gotta tell you im the king if nothing else”…see jigga fresh from italy, trip financed by my best ability

24. D_Bleek_4_Life Says:

Ortiz over this? This has to be tough…

25. Kufi-Smacks Says:

Gucci >>>>>>>> Jezzy

Pls give me a good jeezy 16 from 09

RED BEZZLE ON MY JACOB, LOOKIN LIKE A SLICE TOMATO
    FUCK A HATER, I BLOW ACRES OF JAMAICA IN DECATUR
    IM SO EXTRAORDINARY WHY MY BRACELET SO CANARY
    CHALLENGE DAT MY NIGGAS SCARY, PROBBLY SCARED OF MILITARY
    HALF YO BUGDET SPENT ON LUGGAGE, SPUNT YO MORTGAGE ON A PORSCHE AND..
    PURPLE BUD LOOK LIKE A ORCHID, CANT AFFORD IT, WATCH ME TORCH IT
    TELL LIL SHORTY, GUCCI AT HER BIRTHDAY PARTY, COST A FORTY
    ITS IMPORTED FROM A FLYING SAUCER, MAKE ME FEEL IMPORTANT
    TELL BIG BOOTY GINA FROM VIRGINIA IF U EVER SEE HER
    I REMEMBER LESS NOVEMBER, AND I CANT WAIT TIL DA SECRET(?)
    WHERES MY EQUAL? I DONT SEE’EM, NEVA MET EM, NEVA MEET EM
    IF I MEET EM, IMA GREET EM, BEAT EM, EAT EM UP N LEAVE EM[GUCCI]

26. Jomoses Says:

Bangs >> Every rapper on the planet.

27. Harlem World Says:

Gucci should wait till after jeezy drops his album to release his. Jeezys gonna give him lots of free promotion on tm103.

28. top ramen shotta Says:

lol @ rapper vacation photos

29. wonkakid Says:

RED BEZZLE ON MY JACOB, LOOKIN LIKE A SLICE TOMATO
    FUCK A HATER, I BLOW ACRES OF JAMAICA IN DECATUR
    IM SO EXTRAORDINARY WHY MY BRACELET SO CANARY
    CHALLENGE DAT MY NIGGAS SCARY, PROBBLY SCARED OF MILITARY
    HALF YO BUGDET SPENT ON LUGGAGE, SPUNT YO MORTGAGE ON A PORSCHE AND..
    PURPLE BUD LOOK LIKE A ORCHID, CANT AFFORD IT, WATCH ME TORCH IT
    TELL LIL SHORTY, GUCCI AT HER BIRTHDAY PARTY, COST A FORTY
    ITS IMPORTED FROM A FLYING SAUCER, MAKE ME FEEL IMPORTANT
    TELL BIG BOOTY GINA FROM VIRGINIA IF U EVER SEE HER
    I REMEMBER LESS NOVEMBER, AND I CANT WAIT TIL DA SECRET(?)
    WHERES MY EQUAL? I DONT SEE’EM, NEVA MET EM, NEVA MEET EM
    IF I MEET EM, IMA GREET EM, BEAT EM, EAT EM UP N LEAVE EM[GUCCI]

^^^^^^^

BURR!

BURR!!

BURR!!!

Gucci >>>>>>> Jizzy

30. Black Brokaw Says:

Pacman is gonna give MAyweather his first L

Believe

31. Harlem World Says:

Pacman should try beat Cotto 1st.

32. Camelot, 757 Says:

LF: That Rihanna and Jeezy joint is kinda tough. And Jeezy actually tried a slightly different flow this time.

Kinda wish Jeezy had 2 verses though, and I’m not even a Jeezy fan like that.

33. Kufi-Smacks Says:

Pac Man can’t even hit flyod…

Do u niggaz even know Boxing….

MaNNY COULD barely beat Marquez….

Flyod will adjust and beat manny for 8 or more rounds like he does everybody….

34. NovemberEnd aka What Do You Mean Teenager What Age Are We Talking About Says:

# Harlem World Says:
    November 2nd, 2009 at 7:07 pm

Pacman should try beat Cotto 1st.
    ^^^^^^
    nobody wants to see that fight and have the floyd fight delayed any further and possibly give Floyd any ammo in trying to duck that fight if Pac should lose to Cotto

35. Dre Says:

# top ramen shotta Says:
    November 2nd, 2009 at 6:59 pm e

lol @ rapper vacation photos
    __________________________

That’s the Microphone video shoot.

36. Camelot Says:

Kinda wish Jeezy had 2 verses though, and I’m not even a Jeezy fan like that.

37. Kufi-Smacks Says:

Floyd only comp is his division stands over six feet….

Mannie is not a challenge to flyod…. and i swear Pac Man better worry about cotto… who’s only lost came from a damn cheater….

38. D_Bleek_4_Life Says:

Black Brokaw
    =?

39. Black Favre Says:

D_Bleek_4_Life Says:

November 2nd, 2009 at 7:20 pm
    Black Brokaw
    =?
    ————-

maybe baby jesus?..

i had been trying to figure that one out too, no homo

Currently baking some scrumptious red potatoes.

41. D_Bleek_4_Life Says:

nobody wants to see that fight
    Lol…I’m sure…

42. NovemberEnd aka What Do You Mean Teenager What Age Are We Talking About Says:

If Cotto beat Paq then he will be the #1 contender

43. Harlem World Says:

Cotto > The Phillipino Steroid

44. NovemberEnd aka What Do You Mean Teenager What Age Are We Talking About Says:

Pac > Paq

45. Harlem World Says:

Crack > Paq

46. NovemberEnd aka What Do You Mean Teenager What Age Are We Talking About Says:

PSA : dont buy HP laptops there a shitty product

47. Harlem World Says:

Stannery > Manny P

48. Mr. Iceberg Slim Says:

Fabolous twitter

1st the fat boys break up, now today I wake up and #cthagodgotfired.. Damn, damn, damn..(Florida from Good Times voice)

about 8 hours ago from UberTwitter

Fabo is a fool

NovemberEnd aka What Do You Mean Teenager What Age Are We Talking About Says:
    November 2nd, 2009 at 7:30 pm
    PSA : dont buy HP laptops there a shitty product

^Fact. My went to the graveyard after $200+ went to the Geeks.

50. NovemberEnd aka What Do You Mean Teenager What Age Are We Talking About Says:

Boxing needs that Floyd vs Pac fight…the last mega fight i payed attention to was Jermaine Taylor vs Benard Hopkins ..lol… i was never interested in the De La Hoya fight dude was obviously flabby and sick and was just a marquee named than look good….dude was never the same after that Felix Trinidad fix lost

51. Mag Says:

CP3 at the garden tonite

52. D_block_4_life Says:

I also attend the church of Jay Electronica. Just saying.

Wiz got 60K+ downloads on the Burn After Rolling mixtape since… this morning?

Taylor Gang >>

54. NovemberEnd aka What Do You Mean Teenager What Age Are We Talking About Says:

# Mag Says:
    November 2nd, 2009 at 7:35 pm

CP3 at the garden tonite
    ^^^^^^^
    27pts-11-assist-8reb

55. Mag Says:

So much for a Nate vs. CP3 midget match

“I know we met like an hour ago… but you sexy… and I’M sexy… “

57. Troyvul Says:

# D. Billz Says:
    November 2nd, 2009 at 7:37 pm

Wiz got 60K+ downloads on the Burn After Rolling mixtape since… this morning?

Taylor Gang >>
    The tape is ight, not enough original beats. Seems like a ton of throwaways before his album release

58. HAHAHAHAHA Says:

“I just got a text that said “It was all good just a week ago”, “On To The Next One”, and its a Hard Knock Life. I text back ETHER.”

from charms twitter!! lmaooo

Troyvul

I thought I just downloaded the tape (I’m still making my way around this comp). I’ll definitely give it a listen tonight or tomorrow and give a verdict.

60. spirit equality Says:

joell utterly massacred that beat…wow @ turning his ad lib into an acronym (you’re only one world away)

61. Nah Right » Joell Ortiz - Election Day Freestyle Says: