Video: The Next 48 Hours With Ghostface Pt. 2

Day 2 of 3, day of release. Ghost hits up DJ Clue & Tony Touch.

Previously: Part 1

278 Responses to “Video: The Next 48 Hours With Ghostface Pt. 2”

1. Whatever Says:

Yo is it just me or is BISD pretty fuckin nice?

2. Rey Says:

Wowwwww….

The Just Blaze version of “Reminder” goes, but I can see why Jay’d pass up on it.. The beat is more AG than what Jay did with BP3. It would’ve sounded out place.

*daps nahggers*

Update:

Wow.. Just heard them scratches on the Just version of Reminder.. New idea: Replace all of Timbabland’s joints with Just tracks, make the rest of the album sound like that.

Still, the goal was to move forward, and that was classic just blaze, coulda done that beat any time over the last 5 years. Dude needs to let “Breathe” go already.

3. AmpGeez a.k.a Get Rich Or Blog Tryin' Says:

Then days went by and the song with Em is the best 2 songs on the album
    ========================================
    So Disrespectful
    Hold Me Down
    Strong Enough
    Death To My Enemies
    I Got Swag

Baby By Me works in the context of the album (surprisingly) and having Do You Think About Me sequenced right after it is a nice one-two punch of “chick songs”.

and OK, You’re Right is a banger, I don’t care how much it gets downplayed.

4. Rey Says:

Honestly, I’ve liked the last few songs I’ve heard from 50.. Baby By Me is okay, even tho’ the old school (ATCQ I think?) beat remix version is better.. OKYR is Fif stepping up his game, Crime Wave was Fif stepping up his game, and I really think he held his own with Marshall for the most part on Psycho.. (em has that 5th gear that only he, nas, jay, 3 stacks, and BIG have)

5. Whatever Says:

Hating on 50 is like the cool thing to do. But BISD and Forever King are both solid.

6. Rey Says:

Young Money Album Gets Official Title, We Are Young Money

Alternate titles include:

“We Are Ghostwritten By Wayne”

“We Are Harlem World 2.0”

“We Are Gonna Be Doing Reality Shows In 2 Years”

“We Are All Baby’s Concubines”

“We Are All Hoping Wayne’s Popularity Can Continue To Provide Us With What We Are Calling Careers”

etc, etc

7. Chief Ali aka The One Who Stay Building Says:

*daps nahggas in the place to be*

8. Chief Ali aka The One Who Stay Building Says:

anybody know where i can catch a streaming version of the new jay elec joints?

9. Joe 88 Says:

Whoever got the 1st overall pick, I think brooklyn strong is happy as shit right now, lebron got a triple double last night. Fuck!!!!

Atleast D Wade got 26, 5, 5 so that’s not bad.

Bout to put grant hill old ass in my starting lineup, nigga got like 17 rebounds last night.

10. seafood lover Says:

BISD>BP3

its not even close

11. Beezy Says:

“We Are All Baby’s Concubines”

^this one was funny, the rest sucked

12. Whatever Says:

50 should be happy as shit this thing leaked because I don’t think people would have checked for him without hearing it. Well, no one on this site is gonna buy the shit anyway, but you get what I’m saying.

13. AmpGeez a.k.a Get Rich Or Blog Tryin' Says:

==============================
    LOL Shits fucked up but it’s true

14. Troyvul Says:

Daps all nahggas this mornin.

After watching that Cleveland game last night I hate to say it, but Shaq has really disrupted that chemistry there. It just dont seem right. Cleveland was handled by the raps from the tipoff

15. 456 Says:

^ You didnt hear hate it or love it verse? That showed a peek at what direction he could take, but i believe fif is confused

^that was a looooong time ago.

16. seafood lover Says:

i believe jimmy iovine will be found dead tomorrow in his office

17. AmpGeez a.k.a Get Rich Or Blog Tryin' Says:

Lebron can damn near will the Cavs to a win.

It’ll be an adjustment but they’ll get it together.

18. Rey Says:

# Beezy Says:
    October 29th, 2009 at 9:37 am

“We Are All Baby’s Concubines”

^this one was funny, the rest sucked

Ehh, I got nothing. *daps*

19. seafood lover Says:

^that was a looooong time ago.

what difference does this make?

20. Joe 88 Says:

50 got alot fans, belive it or not. His mixtape “war angel” was called the 2nd best mixtape next to So far gone, people is waiting on fif to drop. This leak might help him tho, if it gets bad reviews, he’ll be up on it, and can make minor adjustments to it, he got a whole month to add new songs, his shit comes out in december right?

Niggas album leaked weeks before and they added like 2 new songs, or did a different mix to certain songs to sound a lil different. I remember T.I 3rd album “king” leaked and he dropped the mixtape “the leaked” and had like 5 songs from that mixtape on the real album with new guest verses (pimp c) so it’s not impossible for fif to fix what’s wrong

On some real shit, fif prolly leaked it himself just to get the verdict on it if it was to drop

21. Rey Says:

HOLY SHIT.

I didn’t even draft last nite and I got Kobe in the NahBA?

22. AmpGeez a.k.a Get Rich Or Blog Tryin' Says:

We Are Weedcarriers?

23. Rey Says:

LOL.. I also got a ton of bums. Nice.

Anyone want Nate Robinson? I hate that little roach.

24. The Shot Clock aka I'm a Nahmerican Says:

noceilings!

25. Rey Says:

# AmpGeez a.k.a Get Rich Or Blog Tryin’ Says:
    October 29th, 2009 at 9:45 am

We Are Weedcarriers?

Nice.

26. AmpGeez a.k.a Get Rich Or Blog Tryin' Says:

===========================
    if he did, smart move.

Now he just needs to really take heed to the feed back.

27. AmpGeez a.k.a Get Rich Or Blog Tryin' Says:

I got T-Mac & Jermaine O’Neal by accident.

I hope them niggas don’t fall apart like they do every season.

I took an L lol.

28. Mr. Iceberg Slim Says:

Joe 88 Says:

October 29th, 2009 at 9:44 am

29. SNORT_SNORTCRAZY88SINCE88 Says:

oWWWWWWWW

30. AmpGeez a.k.a Get Rich Or Blog Tryin' Says:

==========================
    I was thinking this last night.

But I was high, so you know how that goes.

31. Rey Says:

I don’t know how to do any of this fantasy b-ball stuff, i just love the game and wanted another way to keep up (nh) with it

32. AmpGeez a.k.a Get Rich Or Blog Tryin' Says:

==============================
    Exactly.

As long as I’m able to be somewhat competitive don’t finish dead last, i’ll be cool lol.

33. Mr. Iceberg Slim Says:

Was just listening to “it was all good a week ago” wonder if that is about deehaven

34. Joe 88 Says:

“>Joe you make some good points, but my only problem is he had more than 2 years to make a damn good album, so if he cud not do that in 2 years, we are supposed to believe he will do this in 4 weeks?????

^I doubt he spent 2 whole years to make this album when he only took like a month at most to make both mixtapes, not saying he did this in a month, but he didn’t take 2 years either. Most of that time was touring, movies, thisis50, his book, and all that other shit he does when he isn’t rapping. I don’t have a clue how much time he put into this album, but I don’t think it was 2 years

>but i will buy the album cause i want the movie and im an old hip hop head that likes to buy the real albums and put the whole collection of artist albums 2gether

^Movie looks serious, but i’ll wait for it to hit youtube, lol

35. Rey Says:

@ Amp– lol.. I don’t even care where I end up.. I just wanna know how to actually stay active in the league and not get dropped. You “start” five guys a week, right? And get points for ’em?

TRIBE! THE FUCK DO I DO THIS??

36. Mr. Iceberg Slim Says:

AmpGeez a.k.a Get Rich Or Blog Tryin’ Says:

October 29th, 2009 at 9:50 am
    ==========================
    I was thinking this last night.

But I was high, so you know how that goes.

Yea i have to buy the albums, im just conditioned that way, sh!t we used to skip school to buy an album…..

37. Troyvul Says:

Fifty needs to chill. Get a syndicated radio show. He bring more entertainment talkin ish, than rapping

38. Joe 88 Says:

I don’t have a idea how to play this shit either, but i’m just talking shit right now, lol. I hope I don’t end up last either, but I got a feeling I will win it all on some beginners luck shit.

*Scratch head*

Now how do you make your starting line ups again?

39. AmpGeez a.k.a Get Rich Or Blog Tryin' Says:

================================
    Very interesting.

With your special stan abilities you just may be on to something.

40. AmpGeez a.k.a Get Rich Or Blog Tryin' Says:

Now how do you make your starting line ups again?
    ================================
    LOL

41. Harlem World Says:

===========================
    if he did, smart move.

Now he just needs to really take heed to the feed back.

This is possible. Im fairly sure Dre wouldn’t leak his own shit.

42. Rey Says:

@ J88– No idea. I’m trying. I can’t wait to make outlandish trades. I’m happy I got Kobe tho’.

43. Beezy Says:

where are the Yankee fans to talk shit to…Ty, land, D_Block…any will do

44. Beezy Says:

The woman who crashed a van full of foster children into oncoming traffic in Queens on Monday confessed to police that she smoked crack cocaine around 1 or 2 a.m., did heroin around 9 a.m., and drank one alcoholic beverage around noon that same day. Sheila Bethea, 45, also admitted to speeding, and told police she did not know 5-year-olds needed to be in car seats. (None of her passengers were even wearing seat belts.) Perhaps even more devastating is the revelation that the children were supposed to taken to their foster care appointment in a cab.

^that bitch was getting FUCKED up

45. Mr. Iceberg Slim Says:

AmpGeez a.k.a Get Rich Or Blog Tryin’ Says:

October 29th, 2009 at 9:55 am
    ================================
    Very interesting.

With your special stan abilities you just may be on to something.

Growin’ up in the hood just my dog and me
    We used to hustle in the hood for all to see
    Problems, I called on him, he called on me
    We wasn’t quite partners, I hit him off my P
    Met him unlocked doors, off my keys
    Yeah, we spoke, much more than cordially
    Man, he broke bread with me, my business spreads with me
    The Feds came to get me, we both fled quickly

Wasn’t quick enough to jump over the hedges with me
    Got caught, and that’s when our relationship strayed
    Used to call me from the joint til’ he ran out of change
    And when he called collect and I heard his name
    I quickly accepted, but when I reached the phone
    He’s talkin’ reckless, I can sense deceit in his tone
    I said, “Damn dawg, what, nine weeks and you’re home?”
    He said, “Main man, you think shit’s sweet ‘coz you’re home”

I just sat, spat no more speech in the phone
    The crackers up there bleachin’ your dome, you’re reachin’
    I said, “The world don’t stop, I’ve got to keep, keep on”
    From there I sensed the beef was on
    I ran to the spot, store to add some more features to my phone
    To see if I had bugs and leeches on my phone
    Can’t be too safe ‘coz niggaz is two-faced
    And they show the other side when they catch a new case

I’m from Marcy, and Marcy don’t raise no rats
    You know the consequences of your acts, you can’t be serious

46. Mr. Iceberg Slim Says:

Fck Deehaven for caven……..or maybe im lookin in2 it 2 mch
    ^^^^^^

Funny what, seven days can change
    A stand up nigga, now you sit down to aim
    Used to have a firm grip, now you droppin’ names
    Uh-huh, uh-huh
    (It was all good just a week ago)

Like I put the toast to your head and made you sell
    We both came in this game, blind as hell
    I did a little better, had more clientele
    Told you put away some cheddar, now you cryin’ for bail
    Seventeen and I’m holdin’ on to around a mill
    I could bail out, blow trial and come around on the appeal
    Had niggaz thinkin’ I was from Uptown for real

47. AmpGeez a.k.a Get Rich Or Blog Tryin' Says:

========================================
    Damn, how high do you really need to be?

48. AmpGeez a.k.a Get Rich Or Blog Tryin' Says:

Vol. 1 >>>>>>>>>>>>

49. Beezy Says:

Damn, how high do you really need to be?

^the crack had her wired, so she did the heroin to mellow out. After that she was evened out and had the beer to sober her up.

50. Mr. Iceberg Slim Says:

AmpGeez a.k.a Get Rich Or Blog Tryin’ Says:

With your special stan abilities you just may be on to something.
    ^^^^6
    Tru story, my homeboys in college would call me to settle a dispute they were having about a jay song…

I wear my stan badge proud, similar to my younger wwf days, u cudnt talk sh!t about hulk hogan or rick flair around me…

51. Al Poelvordino Says:

Ghost’s New Album
    Blackout III (Mef&Red)
    2012
    Rae OB4CL3 &
    End Of The World..!

52. Mr. Iceberg Slim Says:

Call me sick, but i kinda was happy to hear about Nas money problems, because that leads me to believe he might do an album with Jayz, i know its about 7 years to late but sh!t it still will be a classic

53. AmpGeez a.k.a Get Rich Or Blog Tryin' Says:

Damn, how high do you really need to be?

======================================
    You seem very knowledgeable about this subject.

I’m just sayin’.

54. Rey Says:

@ Iceberg– Cosign the Hulk Hogan standom. My grandparents put me on WWF/E. I don’t care what anybody says, everybody was into wrestling at some point.

*hits “help” on NahBA stuff*

55. Beezy Says:

*is on heroin and crack right now*

Beezy Says:

October 29th, 2009 at 10:03 am
    Damn, how high do you really need to be?

^ you know way to much to be a wall street stock broker.

57. AmpGeez a.k.a Get Rich Or Blog Tryin' Says:

Rae Wu vs Shaolin LP
    ====================
    This still needs to happen.

OB4CL2 proves that it can be done…without RZA.

58. Beezy Says:

I don’t care what anybody says, everybody was into wrestling at some point.

^D_Block and I are WWF historians

59. AmpGeez a.k.a Get Rich Or Blog Tryin' Says:

# Beezy Says:
    October 29th, 2009 at 10:07 am

*is on heroin and crack right now*
    ======================
    ROFL!!!

Beezy Says:

October 29th, 2009 at 10:07 am
    *is on heroin and crack right now*

^ that sez it all. *daps*

61. Mr. Iceberg Slim Says:

Rey Says:

October 29th, 2009 at 10:06 am

Man i used to luv it so mch, that when pay per view would come on we cud not afford to buy it, but if u turned to the pay per view channel u cud hear the announcers and every now and than the screen would be visable, damn good times

62. AmpGeez a.k.a Get Rich Or Blog Tryin' Says:

My grandparents put me on WWF/E.
    =========================
    My grandmother was the biggest Hulk Hogan fan, no bullshit lol.

63. Mr. Iceberg Slim Says:

I just hated how they did ko ko b ware and junkyard dog, them dudes we be the first ones thrown out in the royal rumble…racist

Yo Amp you are being way too cordial, whats really good fam?

65. AmpGeez a.k.a Get Rich Or Blog Tryin' Says:

I didn’t think Nas would ever do a full album wit Jay. Their new found “Friendship” seemed mad contrived.

Now that Nas is applying for Food Stamps, that shit could actually happen.

^ whats dude name the African Giant nigga ?

67. AmpGeez a.k.a Get Rich Or Blog Tryin' Says:

Yo Amp you are being way too cordial, whats really good fam?
    =========================================
    Got some pussy last night.

All is good.

68. Mr. Iceberg Slim Says:

cOLD Says:

October 29th, 2009 at 10:11 am

^ whats dude name the African Giant nigga ?

pappa sumthin or do u mean zeus

^nere mind it was Kamala Ugandan cannibal nigga.

70. Beezy Says:

Mr. Iceberg Slim Says:

^LOL damn that really takes me back. I used to listen to ALL PPV’s.

I remember being super young listening to the Royal Rumble where St. Slaughter (during his Iraqi turncoat days) beat the Ultimate Warrior for the title.

I was devestated by the loss, yet hadn’t SEEN an actual second of the match.

Fortunately Hogan redeemed mankind by taking the title back at Wrestlemania VII.

71. Mr. Iceberg Slim Says:

And virgil used to make me sick, ole slave a$$ ninja

Got some pussy last night.

All is good.

^ *daps*

73. 456 Says:

^ whats dude name the African Giant nigga ?

Poppa Shango

74. D_Block_4_Life Says:

I come to work and see all these Just Blaze snippets? This has to be life. But wait. Exhibit B is really the Exhibit A remix and they’re just tagging it as Exhibit B, right? Because it has pretty much the same beat.

I definitely like the Just Reminder version and i like the alternative TI Help is Coming better too although i liked the original as well.

Fuck the Phillies and mother fuck Utley.

roffle and ayo at dude who would put his fat ass in peoples faces to suffocate em.

76. AmpGeez a.k.a Get Rich Or Blog Tryin' Says:

sh!t we used to skip school to buy an album…..
    ===============================
    …and throw that shit right in the boombox to let everyone know we had the shit first lol.

77. D_Block_4_Life Says:

My grandmother was the biggest Hulk Hogan fan,
    Dies a little inside.

78. Joe 88 Says:

*dead @ niggas talking bout wrestling…………………..again*

79. D_Block_4_Life Says:

*dead @ niggas talking bout wrestling…………………..again*
    You never watched the WWF in the late 80’s and early 90’s?

80. el feces loco Says:

# Joe 88 Says:
    October 29th, 2009 at 10:15 am

*dead @ niggas talking bout wrestling…………………..again*

^^That nigga Ice is the worse topic starter

*daps all my efil4zagghan*

81. D_Block_4_Life Says:

I might just be the 1 2 3 Kid for shit and giggles tomorrow.

82. Mr. Iceberg Slim Says:

Man I tell u, if ur fav. wrestler loss, u were hurt 4 real….

tru story

when i was in 4th grade brutus the barber beefcake came to my school to meet the kids and my teacher was all happy and said she was going on a date with him that night, well the next day she was all happy but about a week or 2 later someone in class brought up brutus the barber and she went ballistic, she said dont ever bring up his name in her class again…I nvr understood to years later, but brutus one nighted my teacher Ms. Slade

83. AmpGeez a.k.a Get Rich Or Blog Tryin' Says:

My grandmother was the biggest Hulk Hogan fan,
    Dies a little inside.
    ========================
    LOL

As an adult I wonder whether she appreciated the moves & the storylines or if she just liked watching sweaty mens grabbin each other.

she called the shit “Wrasslin” lol.

You never watched the WWF in the late 80’s and early 90’s?

^golden.

85. SNORT_SNORTCRAZY88SINCE88 Says:

Joe 88 Says:

October 29th, 2009 at 10:15 am
    *dead @ niggas talking bout wrestling…………………..again*

*Spoons w/ chick, puts her in Camel Clutch, gags her mouth*

86. Joe 88 Says:

D_Block_4_Life Says:
    October 29th, 2009 at 10:15 am
    My grandmother was the biggest Hulk Hogan fan,
    Dies a little inside.

^lol

87. Joe 88 Says:

You never watched the WWF in the late 80’s and early 90’s?

^Oh everyone watched wrestling, bret hart FFW!

88. D_Block_4_Life Says:

Im out

89. The Shot Clock aka I'm a Nahmerican Says:

You never watched the WWF in the late 80’s and early 90’s?

every little boy did. Ultimate Warrior was my nigga

90. AmpGeez a.k.a Get Rich Or Blog Tryin' Says:

Ric Flair = The GOAT

91. Mr. Iceberg Slim Says:

Tru story, hulk hogan went to school with my dad and in tampa, my dad sad he was damn good pitcher until he threw his arm out

92. Rey Says:

@ IceBerg– I did that too! No shame in my WWF/E game. I’ve got a mind for stats and facts, my trivia skills are on point. Good times.

^dude has to be the most successful Wrestler (no Rock) or Tripple H.

94. Mr. Iceberg Slim Says:

AmpGeez a.k.a Get Rich Or Blog Tryin’ Says:

October 29th, 2009 at 10:19 am
    Ric Flair = The GOAT

his swagger was always on one hundred trillion

95. AmpGeez a.k.a Get Rich Or Blog Tryin' Says:

The name of Rick Martel & Tito Santana’s tag team?

Don’t cheat & Google it either.

96. D_Block_4_Life Says:

I cried when Nikita beat Sting in the russian chain match. nh

..them boys go hard with the roids.

98. Rey Says:

Yo, when Hogan lost to the warrior I was devestated.

Kanye coulda got outsold by 50 by 80 million copies and I wouldn’t have been as upset.

99. Mr. Iceberg Slim Says:

October 29th, 2009 at 10:22 am

^dude has to be the most successful Wrestler (no Rock) or Tripple H.

This is tru, but if u think about it he had the weakest moves out of everyone, but dude got the crowd hyped

100. The Shot Clock aka I'm a Nahmerican Says:

if u watch that shit now, ur either white trash or asian.

101. D_Block_4_Life Says:

The name of Rick Martel & Tito Santana’s tag team?
    Light work

Strike Force

102. Rey Says:

@ Amp– Strike Force. What was the name of Rick Martel’s cologne?

103. el feces loco Says:

I respect Vince Mcmahon tho..nigga been using the same script for 400 years now. Fans be in the stands crying, screaming getting overly hyped up over some shit they know is fake but hope is real..he’s a genius.

I watch a wrestling match and they show the fans I be like look at all these paying idiots..shits inspirational.

104. Rey Says:

# The Shot Clock aka I’m a Nahmerican Says:
    October 29th, 2009 at 10:23 am

if u watch that shit now, ur either white trash or asian.

Pff.. I watch now. It’s entertainment, famdango. No difference between that and shit like “24” or *ahem* “Lost”.

105. AmpGeez a.k.a Get Rich Or Blog Tryin' Says:

Arrogance lol

106. D_Block_4_Life Says:

WCW in the early 90’s sans the NWO era >>>>>>>>

107. D_Block_4_Life Says:

I meant plus the NWO era.

108. Mr. Iceberg Slim Says:

AmpGeez a.k.a Get Rich Or Blog Tryin’ Says:

October 29th, 2009 at 10:23 am
    The name of Rick Martel & Tito Santana’s tag team?

STRIKE FORCE, BUT THE ROCKERS AND LEGION OF DOOM AND ROAD WARRIORS WERE BETTER

109. D_Block_4_Life Says:

Steamboat and Flair used to have some of the best matches of all time.

110. el feces loco Says:

Vince took some broken down Miami linebacker, and turned him into a multimillion dollar fuckin icon with a signature move called “The People’s Eyebrow”….genius.

Only in America…

Vince >Don King..by a slight margin

111. AmpGeez a.k.a Get Rich Or Blog Tryin' Says:

The lowest point of wrestling = Jake “The Snake” Roberts getting zooted on crack in “Beyond The Mat”

well, it was until Benoit murked his family

112. Beezy Says:

Re: Brutus Beefcake

In 1990, a near-fatal parasailing accident put Brutus out of action. He was helping his parasailer friend prepare for takeoff when the driver of the boat mistakenly took a cue to take off, sending the would-be-parasailer’s bare feet directly into Brutus’ face. His face had to be surgically repaired with over 100 metal plates

113. D_Block_4_Life Says:

BUT THE ROCKERS
    lol….they were short lived but they were better,

Natural Disasters >>>>>>>

114. Rey Says:

@ Amp– Correctamundo.

@ D-Blizzy– Yeah man, late 90s was cool. And while they were before that, Demolition = GOAT Tag Team.

115. Joe 88 Says:

I cried when owen hart made his parents throw in the towel when bob backlyn had bret hart in the crossface chicken wing at wrestlemania

How many of ya’ll remember that?

116. Mr. Iceberg Slim Says:

i watched this movie and every wrestler hated the ultimate warrior in real life

117. AmpGeez a.k.a Get Rich Or Blog Tryin' Says:

WCW in the early 90’s plus the NWO era >>>>>>>>
    =================================
    I had just started watching wrestling again & WCW was the main reason.

118. Beezy Says:

Befcake made news headlines on February 8, 2004 for causing an anthrax scare at one of Boston’s MBTA stations, Downtown Crossing, where he was working at the time. He had been found to be in possession of a white powder, which turned out to be cocaine. He promptly checked into a drug rehabilitation facility after admitting that the cocaine found at the station was his. As a result, no charges were filed against him.

119. D_Block_4_Life Says:

Fuck.

120. el feces loco Says:

Mickifickies say ” so n so vs so n so ” was the best match..knowing the shit was pre choreographed in a complex somewhere..shit is so fake it seem real to them.

The greatest trick vince Mc Mahon ever pulled was convincing the world that wrestling does exist

121. The Shot Clock aka I'm a Nahmerican Says:

i watched this movie and every wrestler hated the ultimate warrior in real life

my nigga

122. AmpGeez a.k.a Get Rich Or Blog Tryin' Says:

Y’all forget about The Killer Bees.

That was the first tag team i remember seing wrestle.

123. Rey Says:

@ Amp– They do older wrestlers dirty. Gotta respect the old heads (nh).. Those dudes made millions of little kids happy and they end up with nothing.

124. Beezy Says:

And while they were before that, Demolition = GOAT Tag Team.

^The Rockers were better.

Poor Marty Janetti tho….he was always in Shawn’s shadow.

Marty is D_Block’s favorite.

125. Al Poelvordino Says:

BISD aka CURTIS part 2

even if curtis was more a fiddy album than BISD

cuz of raw joints, smash tracks and hit songs

126. Mr. Iceberg Slim Says:

129. D_Block_4_Life Says:

Mr. Fugi >

Slick >

Jimmy Hart >

Lou Albano >

130. AmpGeez a.k.a Get Rich Or Blog Tryin' Says:

How many of ya’ll remember that?
    ==============================
    Yeah, Bob Backlund was insane lol

The Sharpshooter = greatest submission move ever

131. D_Block_4_Life Says:

Word, shout out to the Warrior for extorting Vince when ever he felt like it.

132. AmpGeez a.k.a Get Rich Or Blog Tryin' Says:

The Sharpshooter = greatest submission move ever

The Perfect Plex is runner up.

133. Beezy Says:

Rey

What was the name of Rick Martel’s cologne?

^Arrogance

134. Rey Says:

Nah man, wrestling is, sometimes, way more fun than legit sports. I’m Mets/Knicks/Giants.. but only the Giants have been good. You gotta root for some people that’ll win, man. Sheeit, Joe Budden’s my 2nd favorite rapper and he’ll never sniff a championship (peoples or platinum)..

But that’s the thing.. You can root for a wrestler, and unless he’s a total scrub with no hope at all, 1- Why would you root for him anyway? and 2- At some point he’ll get a little shine (no jamal barrow).

135. Mr. Iceberg Slim Says:

but ill tell u one thing, we would watch wwf and the next day i swear to you we would try the moves out in real life, i thank god to this day we did not hurt someone, u know how many people i put in the figure 4 in real life…

136. Al Poelvordino Says:

BISD’s NOVEMBER 16th
    INTERSCOPE NEEDS A DATE PUSH UP
    CUZ FIDDY WILL NOT HAPPY WIT THIS ‘FREE LP MONTH ON INTERNET’ PROMOTION… TERMINATE ON SALES !

137. D_Block_4_Life Says:

The excellence of execution.

138. Joe 88 Says:

Razor’s Edge FTW!!!!

139. AmpGeez a.k.a Get Rich Or Blog Tryin' Says:

BISD aka CURTIS part 2
    ====================
    I was thinking this exact same thing.

BISD is just less schizophrenic.

140. el feces loco Says:

Talking about wrestling as a grown man = Talking about that Christmas when Santa Claus got you that Sega genesis

141. Beezy Says:

Perfect Plex wasn’t a submission manuever…it was a suplex/pin combination

142. Rey Says:

LOL.. Who remembers “Brother Love” (nh)? A parody of televangelists.. IIIII LOOOOOVE YOOOOUUUUU!

143. D_Block_4_Life Says:

it was a suplex/pin combination
    Knowledge.

144. Beezy Says:

Rey Says:

October 29th, 2009 at 10:32 am

^he originally managed the Undertaker too…then turned him over to Paul Bearor

145. Mr. Iceberg Slim Says:

I was hurt thought, when someone told me ravishing rick rude, went to the other side…..man he would call ur girl to the ring and tounge her down

146. The Shot Clock aka I'm a Nahmerican Says:

once i found out shit was fake, that was it.

147. D_Block_4_Life Says:

Who remembers “Brother Love”
    He was a saint.

148. Rey Says:

# Mr. Iceberg Slim Says:
    October 29th, 2009 at 10:31 am

*refuses to front*

My little brother put me in the boston crab when we were kids.. That shit hurt. *taps out*

149. Joe 88 Says:

el feces loco Says:
    October 29th, 2009 at 10:32 am

*dead*

150. Beezy Says:

Big Homie = Mr. Fuji’s son

151. AmpGeez a.k.a Get Rich Or Blog Tryin' Says:

Scary shit is, wrestlers be dying mad young.

That industry really eats it’s own.

152. KzA Says:

ugh not again

153. Mr. Iceberg Slim Says:

Sid Vicious and Mr. Perfect

154. Rey Says:

Finding out wrestling was fake wasn’t so bad. Movies are fake. I’m far more offended by ghostwriting. (no nr reg)

155. D_Block_4_Life Says:

I used to be scared of the Undertaker. I couldn’t go into basements at shit. I thought that nigga was always gonna pop up. I used to have dreams of that nigga chasing me for blocks. Fuck that nigga.

156. Joe 88 Says:

My older cousins use to put me in wrestling moves

I kept tradition going and put my lil cousins in wrestling moves

157. Mr. Iceberg Slim Says:

Rey Says:

October 29th, 2009 at 10:33 am
    # Mr. Iceberg Slim Says:
    October 29th, 2009 at 10:31 am

*refuses to front*

Tru story if kids do the boston crab now, they have to say no home b4 they put u in that move

158. AmpGeez a.k.a Get Rich Or Blog Tryin' Says:

Perfect Plex wasn’t a submission manuever…it was a suplex/pin combination
    ============================================
    Astute observation.

I have been corrected lol.

Shit was still ill though.

I would perfect plex the shit outta my little brother lol.

159. Mr. Iceberg Slim Says:

Christmas 1990, I was in 5th grade. I wrote a blog about it. *b-boy stance*

162. Mr. Iceberg Slim Says:

Joe 88 Says:

October 29th, 2009 at 10:35 am
    My older cousins use to put me in wrestling moves

I kept tradition going and put my lil cousins in wrestling moves

Co sign and i can even see the fear in their eyes when they see me, they know what time it is

163. AmpGeez a.k.a Get Rich Or Blog Tryin' Says:

I used to be scared of the Undertaker.
    ==============================
    When he damn near suffocated the Warrior in that coffin?

I was shook.

164. D_Block_4_Life Says:

I think if you never tried to put one of you little cousins in the Boston Crab then you aren’t a real man. Just my thoughts.

165. Beezy Says:

D_Block_4_Life Says:

October 29th, 2009 at 10:36 am
    The Fabulous Freebirds >

nh

^Michael PS Hayes >>>

166. Joe 88 Says:

youtube.com/watch?v=U2DGltxSv6U&feature=related

^remember this?

167. Rey Says:

LOL @ D_Block.. When ‘Taker fought Hulk Hogan for the first time I was scared.. I remember thinking.. “You can’t hurt the Undertaker! He beats everybody! Hulk can’t beat him!”……and then he won.

*sigh*

Word, fuck that ni**a.

168. AmpGeez a.k.a Get Rich Or Blog Tryin' Says:

Quietly, ECW used to be ill too.

169. Beezy Says:

Terry Bam Bam Gordy >

170. Mr. Papagiorgio Says:

This made me laugh in real life

LMAO!

*co-sign*

when that nigga put the ultimate warrior in the casket and sealed it shut….i think i pissed on myself…

171. Beezy Says:

Flyin Brian >

Nikita Koloff >

172. The Shot Clock aka I'm a Nahmerican Says:

but

i dont wanna see some dude run up in the jungle and blow up a bunch of natives or watch a serial killer go on a rampage for real.

but i do wanna see professional fighters fight for real. i mean wats the fucking point?

why would u watcha bunch of dudes pretend to play football or baseball, when u could watch the real shit?

173. D_Block_4_Life Says:

I used to have the plastic belts and shit. Occasionally i would run across he kitchen and bash my sister in the forehead while she was eating cereal. Just for shits, you know.

174. Plug Says:

I kept tradition going and put my lil cousins in wrestling moves

——–
    I be in the hood wrestling wit the kids. I had one lil ninja in the figure four. His moms came out and suplexed me. true story

175. Beezy Says:

Stunning Steve Austin > Stone Cold Steve Austin

176. AmpGeez a.k.a Get Rich Or Blog Tryin' Says:

Papa Shango aka The Godfather

Sid Vicious & Big Van Vader

177. el feces loco Says:

Talking about wrestling as a grownup = Your mother’s boyfriends{uncles} probably played spin the bottle with you

178. SNORT_SNORTCRAZY88SINCE88 Says:

The latest sports star to hit hard times is NBA player Antoine Walker. The former Celtics star forward has had a rough year. Now various sources says that Walker has lost most of the over $110 million that he earned while playing in the NBA is being chased by creditors. Over the summer Walker was arrested in a Lake Tahoe casino for writing bad checks to satisfy over $1 million in casino markers in Las Vegas. Walker is a known gambler who reportedly once played $15,000 hands with another known gambler, basketball great Michael Jordan.

GAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAATTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTT!

179. Beezy Says:

i seriously think WWF convos are my fav nah topic

180. D_Block_4_Life Says:

Stunning Steve Austin >
    The best TV champ of all time.

181. Beezy Says:

oh shit, the TV Championship….I completely forgot about that

182. AmpGeez a.k.a Get Rich Or Blog Tryin' Says:

When Hulk Hogan body slammed Andre the Giant >>>>>

183. Joe 88 Says:

Remember when everyone in the WWF put the undertaker in the coffin at summerslam or some shit and sealed it shut, and somehow that nigga appeared on the megatron speaking from the casket?

I couldn’t sleep for days

184. Beezy Says:

Intercontinental Champion > US Champion

you gotta have Mexico and Canada too

185. el feces loco Says:

I’m not mad that wrestling is fake, im mad cats act like its real.

It’s like finding out your adopted then acting like you still love your parents.

186. D_Block_4_Life Says:

Jushin Thunder Liger >>>>

187. AmpGeez a.k.a Get Rich Or Blog Tryin' Says:

==================================
    Failure at life

188. D_Block_4_Life Says:

I couldn’t sleep for days
    *covers ears*

189. Smear Says:

first the vcr went then the tv went/ he stole outta mommy’s purse she thought it was me kid/ I aint ask her for no money son cause I was out hustlin, she was lookin at me sideways like I’m a thief of somethin/ that hurt me, c’mon son that wouldn’t hurt you?/ I pistol whipped that nahgga til his face was purple…
    Fifty got some good shit on this album
    that beat on Death to my enemies is disgusting… I could see Pusha and Mal ridin that beat serious[ll]
    and that so disrespectful joint is just that… dude didn’t get at Jay but those first few bars (at Game) are just so disrespectful as fuck… poor Buck got sonned too.

190. Beezy Says:

Joe 88 Says:

October 29th, 2009 at 10:41 am

I couldn’t sleep for days

^that was the Royal Rumble, in a match against Yokozuna.

One of my fav’s of all time. Although it was sad to see Taker done dirty, you had to respect the fact it took 20+ people to subdue him.

Then he went on hiatus for mad long…and the fake undertaker showed up.

Finally he returned to vanquish the imposter.

Good times.

191. Plug Says:

In high school we used to make the belts out of card board. we would play for fun wit the fake kicks and had it all staged. then this one maniac decided he wanted the belts and that nobody would take it so he started wrestling for real. Dude was like 6’7. I never wrestled him. I just stole the belt from his locker while he was in class. yeah… we had the lock cutters.

192. b-ease Says:

el feces loco Says:

October 29th, 2009 at 10:41 am
    I’m not mad that wrestling is fake, im mad cats act like its real.

Jesus.

*daps all in vicinity*

193. Mr. Iceberg Slim Says:

AmpGeez a.k.a Get Rich Or Blog Tryin’ Says:

October 29th, 2009 at 10:40 am
    When Hulk Hogan body slammed Andre the Giant >>>>>

And the best part about that is hulk hogan says he nvr knew if andre was going to go thru with it

But i watched this thing on how much andre the giant used to drink alcohol, it is mind boggling

194. AmpGeez a.k.a Get Rich Or Blog Tryin' Says:

=============================
    I slept over my cousin’s house to see that shit lol.

PPV Sleepover’s FTW

Aight, this convo is starting to get super geeky lol.

195. Joe 88 Says:

lol @ plug story

196. The Shot Clock aka I'm a Nahmerican Says:

he always was a chump. i was salty when the Heat picked him up

197. Geronimo P Says:

*Daps to the Squad*

Someone please send me a link, or the actual files if you have it, to BISD. (dglen247 @ gmail)

Too busy to lurk today

P.S. That No Ceiling Mixtape is fire, if there’s more to add to that, he better not half step and put bullshit on there

198. Plug Says:

When Hulk Hogan body slammed Andre the Giant >>>>>
    ——–
    cosign. I was at the hight of my hulkamaniac stanning status back then

199. AmpGeez a.k.a Get Rich Or Blog Tryin' Says:

===========================================
    I’d be looking for Curtis if I was Jayceon.

Extremely disrespectful.

200. D_Block_4_Life Says:

I never wrestled him.
    Dead dead

201. Joe 88 Says:

Your niggas shoot at dogs, my niggas shoot at people!!!!

202. Beezy Says:

Fact: D_Block said his prayers AND took his vitamins every day from ages 9-14

203. D_Block_4_Life Says:

Super Brawl >>

The Great American Bash >>

204. el feces loco Says:

When the “news” says any number over 1 million you should always read it as half that..So Antoine “enjoyed” 50 million dollars over his lifetime..not mad at that..can’t take it with you when you dead..

I’d rather get 50 million blow it on all my dreams, go to jail come home and die regular..than to just live regular.

205. AmpGeez a.k.a Get Rich Or Blog Tryin' Says:

Curtis light tapped Dre in So Disrespectful too.

50 don’t like that nigga but won’t say nothing cause of Em.

206. D_Block_4_Life Says:

Damnnnnn B @ the A. Walker story. I was completely unaware of his financial woes.

207. Rey Says:

LOL @ Plug..

Also: Yeah, it’s fake, but I’d rather see guys pretend to hurt e/o than ACTUALLY hurt e/o.. That MMA shit is honorable amongst them, but it’s too Christians vs Lions for me.

I wanted one of those foam belts when I was younger. I finally got one when I was 18 and I was in my glory.

208. el feces loco Says:

10 years @50 mil+ 30 years check to check > 40 years check to check

209. D_Block_4_Life Says:

Curtis light tapped Dre in So Disrespectful too.
    but Dre ain’t say shit

210. AmpGeez a.k.a Get Rich Or Blog Tryin' Says:

===========================
    But how you blow that much paper?

Shits retarded.

211. D_Block_4_Life Says:

Pipers Pit >

212. AmpGeez a.k.a Get Rich Or Blog Tryin' Says:

The Barber Shop >

lol

213. Geronimo P Says:

*Daps to the Squad*

Too busy to lurk today

214. Plug Says:

———-

Sometimes I be thinking when I come into some major chips how would i play it? In my old neighborhood, this cat came into 80g’s (which isnt alot of money)… but it was enough for the stick up men to come in his house, sticking broom handles where they dont belong and pop him. one thing is foe sho. when the dough DOES get heavy, Im headed as far North as possible.

215. D_Block_4_Life Says:

When Macho hit the Warrior over the head with the sceptre >>>>

216. 456 Says:

Curtis light tapped Dre in So Disrespectful too.

50 don’t like that nigga but won’t say nothing cause of Em.

^what did he say? and i dont think its em. dre made his career. real talk

217. The Shot Clock aka I'm a Nahmerican Says:

*Cam face*

218. Rey Says:

I remember when Earthquake squashed Hulk Hogan after that motherfucking turncoat Tugboat Typhoon betrayed the Hulkster. Hogan went out on a stretcher, we didn’t know if he’d be back.. Then he said “Hell no, brother! I’m not retiring” and he got his revenge.

*pumps fist*

(nh)

219. AmpGeez a.k.a Get Rich Or Blog Tryin' Says:

when the dough DOES get heavy, Im headed as far North as possible.
    =========================================
    If I got chips, I’d be gone. Somewhere with the ocean as my front yard.

220. Rey Says:

# The Shot Clock aka I’m a Nahmerican Says:
    October 29th, 2009 at 10:52 am

*Cam face*

Pfff… Cam Face all you want, just remember to put lotion on them draggin’ knuckles of yours.

221. The Shot Clock aka I'm a Nahmerican Says:

this why i dont tell nobody shit.

222. D_Block_4_Life Says:

Survivor Series when it was Hulk, Hacksaw, Tugboat & Boss Man >>>

223. Plug Says:

Ft Meyers Florida is the Second Place I’d cop a crib. its beautibul out there. Michigan got a lot of lake fron areas. Orchard lake is nice and its only about 30 minutes form the city, which would be my first spot. that should be far enough to avoid the broom sticks

224. Rey Says:

# D_Block_4_Life Says:
    October 29th, 2009 at 10:52 am

When Macho hit the Warrior over the head with the sceptre >>>>

I loved that. Fuck the Warrior.

*recalls WM6*

*makes next therapy appointment*

225. el feces loco Says:

===========================
    But how you blow that much paper?

Shits retarded.

^^Hoes money clothes?..50 mill is nothing to blow. I blew 5 million back in 86 on kitted out nissan sentras with hammer rims and jeep wranglers with the LV hard tops, Saabs, took bitches shopping at dapper dans, Macy’s, trips to Cancun, jewels, houses, gators..shit is easy.

226. AmpGeez a.k.a Get Rich Or Blog Tryin' Says:

Curtis light tapped Dre in So Disrespectful too.

50 don’t like that nigga but won’t say nothing cause of Em.

^what did he say? and i dont think its em. dre made his career. real talk
    =================================
    Game said “Suck My Dick!”
    Screamin Westside but Dre ain’t say shit

Somethin like that.

When Dre didn’t speak up during that shit, I know Fif took it as a sign of disloyalty. That’s how he is.

And em is responsible for Fif even getting to meet Dre.

I forget where I read it/saw it but I know there’s a recent interview where Fif talks of his loyalty to Em and respect for Dre because of him.

And Dre did kinda back away from Fif for a minute. They prolly don’t even record in the studio together.

227. Smear Says:

Curtis light tapped Dre in So Disrespectful too.
    real real light…kinda like in that smile joint where he was talkin reckless bout Jimmy Iovine

228. Rey Says:

Is broom sticks new slang for guns, or do you mean actual broomsticks?

229. AmpGeez a.k.a Get Rich Or Blog Tryin' Says:

When the Warrior broke Hercules chain, I knew he was on the roids.

230. Plug Says:

…and when I come into some chips, Im not tellin nobody. only moms, my brother and my sister… maybe my pops. but my step father talks to much. he’d be dun told the whole hood… or even worse… the church

231. el feces loco Says:

*blew 250k this morning on coffee and donuts*

*buys 50k worth of kush*

*blows it all in one dutch*

232. Rey Says:

The Ultimate Warrior was useless.. Ran down to the ring, clothes line, throw, gorilla press, splash, pin, run back down–and people loved him. He was all hype.

I liked the Stone Cold era, he’d give the stone cold stunner to whoever and didn’t care. That was awesome.

233. SNORT_SNORTCRAZY88SINCE88 Says:

el feces loco Says:

October 29th, 2009 at 10:56 am
    ===========================
    But how you blow that much paper?

Shits retarded.

^^Hoes money clothes?..50 mill is nothing to blow. I blew 5 million back in 86 on kitted out nissan MAXIMAS with hammer rims

RAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAASSSSSSSSS!

234. AmpGeez a.k.a Get Rich Or Blog Tryin' Says:

*buys 50k worth of kush*

*blows it all in one dutch*
    ===================
    This Is The life (c) Rawse

235. The Shot Clock aka I'm a Nahmerican Says:

*Cam face*

and here’s a pillow…..for those rough nights. (n)

236. el feces loco Says:

# Plug Says:
    October 29th, 2009 at 10:58 am

*blows 750 k on plugs family*

cheap bastard..

*buys plug’s family a whole new plug*

237. Smear Says:

Naw, they seemed all pally and shit in the studio in that vlog Curtis posted a while back.

238. D_Block_4_Life Says:

The Ultimate Warrior was useless
    You’re out of your mind if you can’t see him purpose. You know how many kids loved duke? Re-think that.

239. Plug Says:

Is broom sticks new slang for guns, or do you mean actual broomsticks?
    ——–
    nope. broom sticks is broom sticks. its the new method for torture for these evil stick up cats. when they robbed my boy’s girlfriend’s father was the first time I heard of the broom stick to the pooper to get cats to give up the loot. Im more scared of that than a burner. Thats why I walks the straight an narrow. I aint got time for that mess. thats another reason why Im anti-rims. I dont want cats to think I got NO money

240. Mr. Papagiorgio Says:

I blew 5 million back in 86 on kitted out nissan MAXIMAS with hammer rims

LMAOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!

this might be comment of the year right here….

241. el feces loco Says:

*is worth 50 million*

*buys 50 million worth of mega million tickets*

242. Rey Says:

@ Plug– I hear you on that. That shit is unhuman.

@ D-Block– I know, I know.. I’m just bitter. Bah.

~~~

# The Shot Clock aka I’m a Nahmerican Says:
    October 29th, 2009 at 11:01 am

*Cam face*

and here’s a pillow…..for those rough nights. (n)

I don’t really get that, but okay.

LF: I’m being ganked by the system.

244. AmpGeez a.k.a Get Rich Or Blog Tryin' Says:

=================================
    Maybe, but Fif knows Dre beats sell albums.

PAc & Dre were all buddy buddy on the California Love shoot.

Look how that turned out.

Remember how Fif said he stopped looking at who made the beats when he was making The Massacre.

Subtle ether, you ask me.

245. Beezy Says:

the smartest thing Feces did after coming into that cash was investing in the bread factory

niggas clowned him when he came on the block smelling like Peppridge Farm 7 grain, but whose laughing now …

If had had special powers I’d make the attorney that ran laps around me in court suffer a heart attack.

247. Mr. Papagiorgio Says:

*is worth $50 mil*

*blows $60 mil on blow*

*writes papi bad checks for $10 mil*

*does not understand why papi takes checks*

248. SNORT_SNORTCRAZY88SINCE88 Says:

Mr. Papagiorgio Says:

October 29th, 2009 at 11:02 am
    I blew 5 million back in 86 on kitted out nissan MAXIMAS with hammer rims

LMAOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!

this might be comment of the year right here….

those were the shits back in the day & the Old Sclass Square Box Coupes

249. Charles Oakley Says:

LF: 95% of 50 Cent stans are 18/19 yr. old Caucasian males

I have dreams of being at the helm of a firing squad, and murking the judge. real talk.

251. el feces loco Says:

thats another reason why Im anti-rims. I dont want cats to think I got NO money

Buy’s homie a closetful of the Sprewell kicks that came with the spinning rims..fuck what mickifickies say…live my nigga..live.

252. Whatever Says:

Yo in real life everyone hit up Ms. Elizabeth. Her and Sable made the rounds.

had I not gotten married, I’d be rich or dead… real talk.

254. Plug Says:

LF: I’m being ganked by the system
    ——-
    what happened

255. AmpGeez a.k.a Get Rich Or Blog Tryin' Says:

Sneakers, medallions, rims….niggas just love shit that spins.

256. Rey Says:

You think Two Times is gonna re-emerge for BISD?

257. AmpGeez a.k.a Get Rich Or Blog Tryin' Says:

Yo in real life everyone hit up Ms. Elizabeth.
    ==============================
    Lex Luger was tappin that when she OD’d.

Life after wrestling ain’t so appealing.

258. el feces loco Says:

those were the shits back in the day & the Old Sclass Square Box Coupes

^^word, head drug dealer on my block had one that said “Scooby’s Max” on the doors,..crazy doofy flared out kit with the painted hammer rims, limo tints..that made me want to deal drugs walking home from school seeing that shit…his brother had a all white joint.

so what you mad at me for?
    there’s two sides of a seesaw
    get your weight up if a nigga tryna eat more

rumored Hov freestyle going at Beans.

260. el feces loco Says:

those were the shits back in the day & the Old Sclass Square Box Coupes

261. Plug Says:

yo feces really came into some bread? sometimes I forget that cats actually be eating big out here. I think crazy was posting car keys one day.

262. The Shot Clock aka I'm a Nahmerican Says:

they spinnin nigga, they spinnin

263. el feces loco Says:

Beans will eat Hov..Hov aint that brave

264. Ghost Writer Says:

what up

LF: I’m being ganked by the system
    ——-
    what happened

^ long story, but I’m being violated hardbody through shrewd laws designed to keep a nigga down.

266. RIGZ Says:

# cOLD Says:
    October 29th, 2009 at 11:05 am

LOL

On some real shit, you ever been in court, got asked a sticky question, answered it trying to sound believable and thought “I wonder how the fuck my face looks right now…” ?

Thats life changing pressure right there lol

267. AmpGeez a.k.a Get Rich Or Blog Tryin' Says:

Beans will eat Hov..Hov aint that brave
    ===========================
    Word.

You never wanna beef with a dude who knows you well.

Remember that video of Beans & Jay in a club and some cat says something to Beans and he jumps over the VIP barricade into the crowd and Jay followed to stop him lol.

Beans was a beast lol.

268. sean coonery Says:

BISD is a classic.

I’m calling it.

Psycho and So Disrespectful are insane tracks. They have 50’s buzz in the hood/streets going crazy.

I’m buying 5 or 6 copies of 50 Cent album.

One for the wifey, one for me, one for the car, one for the house to keep in plastic, another for my bro, another for my homey, another for my pops

You gotta at the very least buy 3 or 4 copies of Before I self destruct.

LOL

Thats life changing pressure right there lol

^ nigga got suited up, never underestimated the attorney, but I thought my shit was correct. But these attorneys are brutal…(no chea).

270. sean coonery Says:

Beans is not a beast.

How come he didnt beast on mike knox.

For all we know Mike Knox and GDK’s goons killed his father and shot him up and got Beans robbed.

Beans is not a goon.

G-unit philly exposed Beans.

Mike Knox knocked out Beans.

Beans don’t want nothing with Mike Knox or G-Unit philly.

I’m not talk about rap. I’m talking about bullets flying in the air in Philly and raising up the murder rate even more.

Beans is not a thug. Mike Knox exposed him. G-Unit philly exposed him.

Beans was a beast lol.

^ word, but at the same time, niggas can’t really go to war if there money aint right.. Big bank take little bank?

272. el feces loco Says:

You gotta at the very least buy 3 or 4 copies of Before I self destruct.

^^Or I could buy one copy and dub it 6 times..my pops don’t read album credits no more.

273. el feces loco Says:

Never trust lawyers..it takes a certain breed to give up sex and making money just so they can study “the law” for 6 years.

Bitch in law school = You aint gettin no ass

274. Plug Says:

cold, what you have to go to court for?

275. silas aka simon Says:

If you got court cases,

My white guy advice make sure (if your not paying retainers) that your lawyer is a due paying member of a lodge.

276. Plug Says:

——-
    Please elaborate

277. Harlem World Says:

Wrestling broads>>>>>

278. Whatever Says:

WTF this retarded nigga smokin? Law school aint 6 six years. It’s three, dumbass and you can make 160,000 coming out. Try going out with hoodie with your law school on it, bitches come out the woodwork.