Video: Cormega – Journey

Off Born & Raised, in stores now.

Previously: Cormega Interview w/ Street Disciplez Radio

69 Responses to “Video: Cormega – Journey”

1. Mr. Damn, He Ain't Coppin' That, Is He? Says:

i run the shkreets

2. Rey Says:

Steve Perry > Cormega

3. Beezy Says:

is bright purple socks with my tweed suit gangster?

if so im a thug

4. AmpGeez a.k.a Get Rich Or Blog Tryin' Says:

Dope vid. The way they incorporate the cover art is ill.

5. Sound Verite' Says:

Cormega keeps it thoro! No tightpants needed

6. Joe 88 Says:

Rey Says:
    October 26th, 2009 at 12:17 pm
    Steve Perry > Cormega

^You don know i’m standing right here right? (n)

You stan for Yeezy, I stan for mega (n) I had to say something, lol

7. NovemberEnd aka What Do You Mean Teenager What Age Are We Talking About Says:

Born & Raised >>>>

8. Ghost Writer Says:

Immortal Technique >

9. Beezy Says:

i love the fabrics of fall, but keep a blade under my tongue

10. NovemberEnd aka What Do You Mean Teenager What Age Are We Talking About Says:

MEGA!

11. Booster Says:

@Mr. Damn, He Ain’t Coppin’ That, Is He? Says:

October 26th, 2009 at 12:11 pm
    yo fam u just taught me the term vis a vis. thanx bro

12. b-ease Says:

Late Pass : Cam pulled a “Gone” on the Popyes joint. Let two slightly lesser emcees rap circles around him on a beat his flow was built for. Songs still crack though. And much like Gone, I’m sure I’ll appreciate Killas verse as time goes on.

*daps all*

13. landLORD Says:

*books the Oak Room*

*proceeds to read the Wall Street Journal through a monocle attached to a sterling silver chain hanging from my vest pocket*

14. A tribe called quest aka The Yankees are my daddy But my comment is still the greatest of all time Says:

i keep a pistol under the Stefano Pilati

15. KzA Says:

I bought two pairs of the same Pumas this weekend…diff colors. Never saw a pair of pumas in my entire life that I even considered buying.

16. Beezy Says:

i read the Financial Times this morning because it matched my suspenders

17. landLORD Says:

corn meal > cormega

18. Plug Says:

Im bout to read that time magezine article on the drowning 401K.

19. Joe 88 Says:

Dope video. Mega is just too fucking ill

20. b-ease Says:

Beezy Says:
    October 26th, 2009 at 12:19 pm
    is bright purple socks with my tweed suit gangster?

if so im a thug

Nigga, you’re a Tom! No shots.

21. Rey Says:

# Joe 88 Says:
    October 26th, 2009 at 12:21 pm

Rey Says:
    October 26th, 2009 at 12:17 pm
    Steve Perry > Cormega

^You don know i’m standing right here right? (n)

You stan for Yeezy, I stan for mega (n) I had to say something, lol

LOL.. My NRFBBL confirms this much. I rescind my Journey pun.

22. AmpGeez a.k.a Get Rich Or Blog Tryin' Says:

========================================
    You’re buggin’.

Killa murked Gone mad nonchalantly.

23. landLORD Says:

coretta king > cormega

24. A tribe called quest aka The Yankees are my daddy But my comment is still the greatest of all time Says:

NahBA fantasy basketball league is up. We got 10.. need 10 more Hit me up with your emails

25. Rey Says:

# AmpGeez a.k.a Get Rich Or Blog Tryin’ Says:
    October 26th, 2009 at 12:25 pm

========================================
    You’re buggin’.

Killa murked Gone mad nonchalantly.

Please. Standom aside, Kanye’s last verse on “Gone” was the best of the song.

26. Joe 88 Says:

WSHH presents
    Dead Wrong: Teens Booty Shaking On People’s Graves (All In The Cemetary)!

*dead in the same cemetary*

This is not funny, but the headline made me spit out wyler’s light low calorie soft drink mix. Cherry flavor

27. landLORD Says:

You’re buggin’.

Killa murked Gone mad nonchalantly.

———–

word…

28. LondonBloke: Lambeth Livin but Still Winnin Says:

Please. Standom aside, Kanye’s last verse on “Gone” was the best of the song.

This. Mainly because of the beat pause and change but co-sign

29. Booster Says:

Oj da yuce man >> cormega

30. Joe 88 Says:

word on the streets is that a 44 can’t stop mega!!!!!!!

31. TheCo!!inB Says:

@bease
    I don’t understand the term “two lesser emcees” as far as Clipse and Cam…..you do know Gene and Terrence > Cam, right?

32. LondonBloke: Lambeth Livin but Still Winnin Says:

Still

Cam’ron Ft. Rick Ross & Vado – Hustle >>>>>>

33. landLORD Says:

kool rock ski > cormega

34. A tribe called quest aka The Yankees are my daddy But my comment is still the greatest of all time Says:

Wtf are ya’ll talking about.. Cam and kanye on the same song.. what did i miss

35. Joe 88 Says:

Booster Says:
    October 26th, 2009 at 12:28 pm
    Oj da yuce man >> cormega

^oh brother (c) charlie brown.

This album is by far his best as far as growth and flow (n)

36. A tribe called quest aka The Yankees are my daddy But my comment is still the greatest of all time Says:

Oh nevermind that was on LR

37. Mr. Damn, He Ain't Coppin' That, Is He? Says:

Beezy Says:

October 26th, 2009 at 12:24 pm
    i read the Financial Times this morning because it matched my suspenders

LMFAO

sadly most nahggers didn’t catch that but for me, i been “In the Pink” since day 1!

38. landLORD Says:

…..you do know Gene and Terrence > Cam, right?

—————

39. LondonBloke: Lambeth Livin but Still Winnin Says:

Kanye cheated his way to get a better sounding verse than cam on Gone by changing the beat at the end

Kanye last verse > Cam > Cons > Kanye 1st verse

40. Beezy Says:

i could buy B-Ease, seriously.

41. b-ease Says:

Killa murked Gone mad nonchalantly.

Like I said, I learned to appreciate the “I barely give a fuck” nature of the rhyme, and like Popyes, he finished strong (ll), but I was disappointed at first. I wanted that Down and Out shit, had to adjust my preconcieved notions.

42. Rey Says:

# LondonBloke: Lambeth Livin but Still Winnin Says:
    October 26th, 2009 at 12:28 pm

Please. Standom aside, Kanye’s last verse on “Gone” was the best of the song.

This. Mainly because of the beat pause and change but co-sign

“I’m ahead of my time, sometimes years out so the powers that be won’t let me get my ideas out…” *goosebumps*

But Cam’s verse was dope on that too. I thought Cons’ was just ok even tho’ I felt the story he was telling. That beat is fucking crazy tho’, that live standup bass is amazing.

43. Joe 88 Says:

I’m queesbridges most RESPECTED rapper, that aint gon change

Fuck a vest, I use my coat of honor

i’ma ki, you 3 grams with cut in it
    if you want it I don’t give a fuck nigga
    rappers slash rug realer, slash I bust my gun nigga
    slash your face if you want nigga

44. landLORD Says:

October 26th, 2009 at 12:29 pm
    Wtf are ya’ll talking about.. Cam and kanye on the same song.. what did i miss

———

down and out
    gone

45. E AKA THE REAL NORIEAGA Says:

i could buy B-Ease, seriously.
    lol

46. AmpGeez a.k.a Get Rich Or Blog Tryin' Says:

Mainly because of the beat pause and change
    =============================
    Exactly.

Cons > Ye on “Gone”.

47. A tribe called quest aka The Yankees are my daddy But my comment is still the greatest of all time Says:

@ Land

na i thought a Clipse, kanye and Cam song came out

48. Booster Says:

@ JOE 88
    mega goota give up rapping. if he went to college after all these yrs he wud be more relevant

49. Beezy Says:

much like the indians gave manhattan to the dutch for shiny beads, b-ease’s family would give him to me for a Kansas Chicken snack box.

50. A tribe called quest aka The Yankees are my daddy But my comment is still the greatest of all time Says:

Street hop, BP3, Man on the Moon are the top 3 albums of the year.

51. AmpGeez a.k.a Get Rich Or Blog Tryin' Says:

============================
    Yup.

52. Rey Says:

# LondonBloke: Lambeth Livin but Still Winnin Says:
    October 26th, 2009 at 12:32 pm

Kanye last verse > Cam > Cons > Kanye 1st verse

Cheated with his VERSE by changing the BEAT? Pfff…

53. Joe 88 Says:

The clipse > Cam’ron

Cam is done, his prime was almost 10 years ago.

Juelz > Cam

54. landLORD Says:

October 26th, 2009 at 12:33 pm
    @ Land

na i thought a Clipse, kanye and Cam song came out

——–

no… clipse, pharrell and Camron

55. LondonBloke: Lambeth Livin but Still Winnin Says:

LF: I know Land slated it, but i dont think Ghost last album is that bad. Kinda like it really.

Even though i do understand some of your grievances with the beats

56. b-ease Says:

I’m a Clipse fan bordering on Stan, but no, they’re not.

And Cons brought his A-game on Gone.

57. A tribe called quest aka The Yankees are my daddy But my comment is still the greatest of all time Says:

b-ease’s family would give him to me for a Kansas Chicken snack box.

–*Attempts to tackle Adrian peterson solo dolo*

58. A tribe called quest aka The Yankees are my daddy But my comment is still the greatest of all time Says:

no… clipse, pharrell and Camron

–i heard popeyes

59. LondonBloke: Lambeth Livin but Still Winnin Says:

Juelz > Cam

i’m not a stan or anything, but this is that absurd it actually makes me kinda angry

60. JDS aka JDSkellington Says:

this ninja been rapping for over 13 years and still flows like an amateur

61. LondonBloke: Lambeth Livin but Still Winnin Says:

Cheated with his VERSE by changing the BEAT? Pfff

If Cam had spat over that last beat he would been >>>> kanye

thats why i said Kanyes verse SOUNDS better. That take in account of the beat. Kanye probably heard Cam’s verse and had to do that to step it up

I aint mad. Jay shoulda done the same on Renegade.

62. NovemberEnd aka What Do You Mean Teenager What Age Are We Talking About Says:

Cam over Kanye production > Jay over Kanye production

Get Em Girls >>>>>

63. Beezy Says:

i remember when B-Ease came home from jail I was at his welcome back party…the only refreshments were Doritos and Busch Lite. Weak nigga.

64. NovemberEnd aka What Do You Mean Teenager What Age Are We Talking About Says:

Juelz > Cam
    NO …Juelz was on his way after “What The Game Been Missing” though

65. Booster Says:

Beezy Says:

October 26th, 2009 at 12:39 pm

LMFAO and some government cheese

66. Rey Says:

# LondonBloke: Lambeth Livin but Still Winnin Says:
    October 26th, 2009 at 12:38 pm

Cheated with his VERSE by changing the BEAT? Pfff

If Cam had spat over that last beat he would been >>>> kanye

I aint mad. Jay shoulda done the same on Renegade.

Fair enough, but I disagree. Also, we kicked your ass in 1776. What!

67. Rey Says:

# Beezy Says:
    October 26th, 2009 at 12:39 pm

Word, and Big Homie was supposed to bring chicks, and instead just brought out his Tranny Harem. No, homo.

68. NovemberEnd aka What Do You Mean Teenager What Age Are We Talking About Says:

this looks like Curtis 2.0 …just retire already Curt

69. SuvioBlue Says:

cormegas album was beat, corey disappointed me!