Jay Electronica – Suckas

Jay Electronica – Suckas (Prod. by J Dilla)

Props: Sol Messiah via DotGotIt

140 Responses to “Jay Electronica – Suckas”

1. BrotherDante Says:

CHEA!

2. E AKA THE REAL NORIEAGA Says:

the g.o.a.t

3. E AKA THE REAL NORIEAGA Says:

*stans it up*

4. Beezy Says:

dude kinda looks like 50

5. b-ease Says:

Word, and Big Homie was supposed to bring chicks, and instead just brought out his Tranny Harem. No, homo.

Yea. That was really awkward.

6. Ghost Writer Says:

*moves out the way of moving stans (n)*

7. Tony Says:

Praise the Gods for the G.o.a.t.!

8. Ghost Writer Says:

Fuck you and zshare

9. E AKA THE REAL NORIEAGA Says:

pac couldn’t dress for shit
    thank god the leather overalls never became a trend

10. b-ease Says:

You know you’re an Net legend when nobody clowns a pic like that.

11. Beezy Says:

Big Homie has been watching my dog all weekend…im going to pick him up today….hope nothing untoward happened to him.

12. Joe 88 Says:

October 26th, 2009 at 12:46 pm
    From me to u is a classic on the low.

^fuck on the low, (n) that shit IS a classic, and imo better than come home with me. Besides, come home……..is like obfcl1 or 2 with the guest spots, cam only had one 2 solo records on that whole album, so shouldn’t juelz get some credit for that album too?

13. NovemberEnd aka What Do You Mean Teenager What Age Are We Talking About Says:

The GOAT

14. LondonBloke: Lambeth Livin but Still Winnin Says:

Also, we kicked your ass in 1776. What!

This diss only works for X-Facta. He the only Nahgers that was there. Probably had a bayonet any everything

15. Ghost Writer Says:

Beezy Says:

October 26th, 2009 at 12:49 pm

*fell*

16. Joe 88 Says:

Nigga look like a gay stray pit bull in this picture

17. NovemberEnd aka What Do You Mean Teenager What Age Are We Talking About Says:

JESUS!

18. Joe 88 Says:

nigga got his “i’m trying my best to look cute for the camera” face on in this pic (n)

19. Dot Says:

These were recorded by Sol Messiah around 2003 in Atlanta. 2 Step is actually produced by Sol Messiah and Suckas is the Dilla beat. We tried to get the credit for it but…..ah well. Peace. -Dot

Nigga look like a gay stray pit bull in this picture

^ *dead*

21. LondonBloke: Lambeth Livin but Still Winnin Says:

Him and Steve Harvey must go to the same barbers

22. E AKA THE REAL NORIEAGA Says:

Jay’s head tilt(nh) in that photo is very ayoo worthy though

23. b-ease Says:

Joe 88 Says:
    October 26th, 2009 at 12:50 pm
    Nigga look like a gay stray pit bull in this picture

Aw shit…*dead*

(it’s funny cause it’s true)

24. AmpGeez a.k.a Get Rich Or Blog Tryin' Says:

From me to u is a classic on the low.

===============================
    My Love Remix with Jimmy Jones?

FOH

25. Joe 88 Says:

Fact: Cormega wrote majority of It was written

CITGMCOAT

lol

26. E AKA THE REAL NORIEAGA Says:

lol

27. NovemberEnd aka What Do You Mean Teenager What Age Are We Talking About Says:

Joe88 STFU…B…

28. AmpGeez a.k.a Get Rich Or Blog Tryin' Says:

Now What ft. T.I.

Shit sounds like shit smells.

29. Joe 88 Says:

My Love Remix with Jimmy Jones?

FOH

*dead*

You know the original was a classic tho.

And my love remix > Dead or alive with cam and jim jones

That was prolly the wackest kanye beat ever

My Love Remix with Jimmy Jones?

FOH

–This is for my homies, Okay okay, the intro, One Day I Smile >>> any song on Come home

31. RIGZ Says:

Joe 88 Says:
    October 26th, 2009 at 12:53 pm

Fact: Cormega wrote majority of It was written

LOL

He threw NAs a couple lines & now bredahs are saying he wrote the “majority” of the album lol

Only in hiphop

32. b-ease Says:

October 26th, 2009 at 12:46 pm
    after B-Ease downed like 12 Busch Lite’s his lil sister domed me up.

Shorty been a whore. Your cold sores should be popping up any day now.

33. A tribe called quest aka The Yankees are my daddy But my comment is still the greatest of all time Says:

This is for my homies is the only song i can listen to with Jim jones talking for more than a verse

a whores smegma > comega

poor fella > comega

35. A tribe called quest aka The Yankees are my daddy But my comment is still the greatest of all time Says:

Eff it im listening to From me to you

36. Joe 88 Says:

Only in hiphop

^Naw, i’m just joking, I was tryna get cOLD’s attention cause he was going in on mega (n) in the other post, thanks for ruining it rigz, lol

37. Tony Says:

Joe 88 Says:
    October 26th, 2009 at 12:53 pm
    Fact: Cormega wrote majority of It was written

CITGMCOAT

lol
    WTF is this?

38. Booster Says:

Jay Elektronica ======= the most overrated internet rapper.
    but still >> charles hamilton

******

One Day I Smile >>> any song on Come home

super no.

41. b-ease Says:

October 26th, 2009 at 12:53 pm
    Fact: Cormega wrote majority of It was written

He gave him a dope line on Affirmative Action, let’s not get crazy.

42. NovemberEnd aka What Do You Mean Teenager What Age Are We Talking About Says:

alot of War Of The Dragon references …in the 2dope comment section there was a rumor of that unreleased album gonna leak…*shrugs*

43. Beezy Says:

CITGMCOAT

^cormega is the greatest emcee of all time

44. AmpGeez a.k.a Get Rich Or Blog Tryin' Says:

And my love remix > Dead or alive with cam and jim jones

That was prolly the wackest kanye beat ever
    ====================================
    And Cam still made it pop.

That My Love remix was trash.

They tried to ruin a classic joint and succeeded.

Wherever I Go ft. Jim Jones?

Basura.

45. RIGZ Says:

Yo, thats my job, thanks for noticing. LOL

46. E AKA THE REAL NORIEAGA Says:

mixtape rappers have short life spans, Juelz and Banks are both past their primes and they’re still in their 20’s

47. JDS aka JDSkellington Says:

poor fella > comega

*dead*

48. Joe 88 Says:

Jealosy, one day i’ll smile and why > Come home with me

I just sensed some Jeru the Damager flow on this.

50. Tony Says:

jay e = the most advanced writer in hiphop today

51. AmpGeez a.k.a Get Rich Or Blog Tryin' Says:

Monster Music is a 3rd rate “Killa Cam”

Weak sauce.

52. E AKA THE REAL NORIEAGA Says:

Jealosy, one day i’ll smile and why > Come home with me
    co-sign

53. b-ease Says:

Nigga looks a 12 year old on his first trip to NY whose mom just told him to smile for the camera. He wanted to look tough, but he really loves his mom.

54. Rey Says:

# b-ease Says:
    October 26th, 2009 at 12:47 pm

Yea. That was really awkward.

LOL.. Totally. NH.

55. AmpGeez a.k.a Get Rich Or Blog Tryin' Says:

Jealosy, one day i’ll smile and why > Come home with me
    ================================
    Great songs, but once again…no.

56. Ghost Writer Says:

Immortal Techinque > Jay Elec

57. Booster Says:

yo somebody pls help me out…. pls i beg u!!

pls explain how da fuck charles hamilton got a deal in da first place

58. Joe 88 Says:

Yo, maybe ya’ll need to send me ya’ll copies of come home with me (n) cause we must be listening to different versions.

The best songs on come home with me had features on it except ambitions, and I know ya’ll niggas don’t think “daydreamin” is dope. FOH

Every juelz verse on come home with me was fucking sick.

Immortal Techinque > Jay Elec

^ smarten up Ghost.

60. Rey Says:

On the list of things I don’t care about, Jay Electronica belongs.

61. Joe 88 Says:

b-ease Says:
    October 26th, 2009 at 12:59 pm

*dead*

62. landLORD Says:

One Day I Smile >>> any song on Come home

——————

not really, but that was a great great song

63. Ghost Writer Says:

no? ok

64. A tribe called quest aka The Yankees are my daddy But my comment is still the greatest of all time Says:

yo somebody pls help me out…. pls i beg u!!

pls explain how da fuck charles hamilton got a deal in da first place

–you must be knew, Freshman Nahrientation is the 1st of every month. Come back then

65. sleep Says:

Bp3 still in rotation “forever young” stay on blast. Yeah I’m a safe nigga sue me

66. Chief Ali aka The One Who Stay Building Says:

new elec huh

bet.

pls explain how da fuck charles hamilton got a deal in da first place

^ niggas (interscope) were thinking Hipster Rap is the future

^FAIL.

68. RIGZ Says:

The best songs on come home with me had features on it

Yeah, so what tho? lol

And Daydreaming is sick. Maybe you aint on that Rare Grooves wave…

69. Tony Says:

poor fella = comega

corrected.

70. AmpGeez a.k.a Get Rich Or Blog Tryin' Says:

I know ya’ll niggas don’t think “daydreamin” is dope. FOH

Every juelz verse on come home with me was fucking sick.
    =================================
    Daydreamin’ WAS dope.

And those Juelz verses were dope. And they were on Come Home With Me, not From Me To U

71. Chief Ali aka The One Who Stay Building Says:

On the list of things I don’t care about, Jay Electronica belongs.

——–

yeah, he mainly speaks for black folks so this is totally understandable

damn every link,web page, download link, has shirtless men flexing. No homo.

73. AmpGeez a.k.a Get Rich Or Blog Tryin' Says:

Immortal Techinque needs to get laid.

74. A tribe called quest aka The Yankees are my daddy But my comment is still the greatest of all time Says:

yeah, he mainly speaks for black folks so this is totally understandable

–but im brown

75. Rey Says:

@ Chief Ali– Ah, that must be it.

*does stuff black folks don’t do, pay bills, raise kids, etc*

Immortal Techinque needs to get laid.

^ word, thats one pint up aggressive necro. (pause)

77. NovemberEnd aka What Do You Mean Teenager What Age Are We Talking About Says:

# Chief Ali aka The One Who Stay Building Says:
    October 26th, 2009 at 1:04 pm

On the list of things I don’t care about, Jay Electronica belongs.

——–

yeah, he mainly speaks for black folks so this is totally understandable
    ^^^^^^
    BONG!

78. b-ease Says:

And Daydreaming is sick.

Cosign.

…took 5 dollars out of the collection plate…”

Cam, what the fuck dawg, we 12 and a half…

79. landLORD Says:

Chief Ali aka The One Who Stay Building Says:

October 26th, 2009 at 1:04 pm
    On the list of things I don’t care about, Jay Electronica belongs.

——–

yeah, he mainly speaks for black folks so this is totally understandable

———————–

word …

he dont write that self deprecating, woe is me, emo shit that Rey likes

80. AmpGeez a.k.a Get Rich Or Blog Tryin' Says:

Daydreamin >>> Back Again ft. Razah

81. Ghost Writer Says:

So no Immortal Techinque fans on NR?

82. A tribe called quest aka The Yankees are my daddy But my comment is still the greatest of all time Says:

*does stuff black folks don’t do, pay bills, raise kids, etc*

–Oh shit!

*does stuff black folks don’t do*

*walks by chicken spot*

83. Joe 88 Says:

I always skipped daydreamin, but come home with me isnt wack by far, the intro still brings me to tears, the stepson line was brilliant, but I just like from me to you much more, I still listen to that lp once in a while, and I haven’t listen to CHWM in about 2 years tops

>Yeah, so what tho? lol

^lol, Juelz best songs on his album was solo tracks, I just think personally that holds more weight when comparing SOLO albums. Both OBFCL’s was not solo albums, but still dope, but that’s just how I compare CHWM @ FMTY

84. Tony Says:

jay elec > 99.9% of the entire “rap” game

85. A tribe called quest aka The Yankees are my daddy But my comment is still the greatest of all time Says:

*does stuff black folks don’t do*

*Does not dunk*

Double negative

86. b-ease Says:

Rey Says:
    October 26th, 2009 at 1:06 pm
    @ Chief Ali– Ah, that must be it.

*does stuff black folks don’t do, pay bills, raise kids, etc*

** tries to dodge bullets, does not succeed*

87. AmpGeez a.k.a Get Rich Or Blog Tryin' Says:

McGruff’s verse on On Fire Tonight > 50% of From Me To U

So no Immortal Techinque fans on NR?

^ he was more dope in his battle days,

now he just comes across as a mad man.

89. Rey Says:

*shrugs*

I don’t care about dude’s music. The world…spins!

90. BARPAN Says:

Im tryna keep up w the Nah-politics here…..SO big homie that comments here is the new blogger for Rapradar??

91. AmpGeez a.k.a Get Rich Or Blog Tryin' Says:

McGruff’s verse on Stop Calling > 50% of From Me To U

92. RIGZ Says:

But if Joe, if we’re comparing THE ALBUMS, and those features are PART OF said ALBUM, doesnt that mean…

you know what, Im making too much sense, forget it lol

93. NovemberEnd aka What Do You Mean Teenager What Age Are We Talking About Says:

Vinnie Paz need to laid

“i’m with Allah cuz he chose me broke into the Vatican and strangle the pope with a rosary”

94. Chief Ali aka The One Who Stay Building Says:

Rey Says:

October 26th, 2009 at 1:06 pm
    @ Chief Ali– Ah, that must be it.

*does stuff black folks don’t do, pay bills, raise kids, landscaping, borderhopping, arch eyebrows etc*
    ——————————————————-

*fixed*

@ Ghost

Immortal Technique Dance with the Devil was dope though.

96. Sham aka The Computer Puter! Says:

Vado > Juelz (as of 2009)

that new shit goes hard

97. A tribe called quest aka The Yankees are my daddy But my comment is still the greatest of all time Says:

*does stuff spanish people dont do*

*Speaks correct and appropriate english*

98. RIGZ Says:

Immortal Technique is dope. In doses.

99. Joe 88 Says:

McGruff’s verse on On Fire Tonight > 50% of From Me To U

^no. Mcgruff’s verse on “stop calling” > 80% of CHWM

I think it’s hard for most of you guys (n) to have the thought of a former weed carieer to make a better album than the person he carried weed for.

100. Rey Says:

LOL @ Bease..

On a content level, it’s nice that you guys are talking about someone that isn’t LCD tripe like ironic comment section faves Max B & Gucci, but I’ve never been compelled to click play. Sue me.

101. Tony Says:

listening to a new jay elec track requiers studying it as if it were a Dali painting

102. b-ease Says:

Ghost Writer Says:
    October 26th, 2009 at 1:07 pm
    So no Immortal Techinque fans on NR?

I mean, that one album he dropped in like 03 was decent, but that about it (c) camel.

103. A tribe called quest aka The Yankees are my daddy But my comment is still the greatest of all time Says:

Dancing with the devil and the song about the chick with aids are the only songs i like

104. NovemberEnd aka What Do You Mean Teenager What Age Are We Talking About Says:

# Rey Says:
    October 26th, 2009 at 1:06 pm

@ Chief Ali– Ah, that must be it.

*does stuff black folks don’t do, pay bills, raise kids, etc*
    ^^^^^^^^
    LMAO

105. landLORD Says:

Rey Says:

October 26th, 2009 at 1:06 pm
    @ Chief Ali– Ah, that must be it.

*does stuff black folks don’t do, pay bills, raise kids, etc*

————

nigga you supposed to be puerto rican and cuban… they aint exactly upstanding citizens or pillars of society either …. puerto ricans dont pay no bills … and they are predisposed to stealing shit and committing acts of arson and vandalism … and Cubans leave their wives and families behind, just to play baseball in a foreign country … who you callin black folks?

Immortal Technique is dope. In doses.

^ there it is, been tryna say this.

107. AmpGeez a.k.a Get Rich Or Blog Tryin' Says:

Well, I’ma tell you straight up, homeboy cause it’s a cold world
    Your wife, I call her “Oh girl” her head makes my toes curl
    And she awfully thick, help me get off these bricks
    Coffee kick, but after I bust, I be like “Get the fuck off me bitch”
    If she front, bruise her in the ribs
    But you hugged her, you loved her, moved her in the crib
    Hit by cupid, stupid, why’d you do it? Why be bother?
    Why you holla? Three babies, three baby fathers
    Get wise kid, open your eyelids, cause that last abortion?
    That was my kid, that’s right, but that I ain’t followin’
    If she get pregnant again, it’d be from swallowin’
    But once in a while I dive in it, that car you bought?
    I be drivin’ it, head while I’m drivin it
    Said you like to lay up dog, and play footies
    But she need a nigga with timbs, gats and straight hoodies
    Well..she said you gotta get drunk, and I could fuck her better sober
    You get 20 grams, and think you fucking Erick Sosa
    Better choke her, she the female Bill Clinton
    Lie, Cheat and Smoke, you got her still sittin’
    Then she bouncin’ in, so you wanna pounce her in
    She gas you up, “I love you, I swear to God we’ll go to counseling”
    I ain’t cherish ya cutie, inherit the booty
    Havin’ her want to kill you like American Beauty, Killa
    Cause you a motherfucking rest haven
    I Put a gun to her head, paint a picture like Wes Craven
    Ya chest achin’, cause I’m very blunt, ya stunt, wanna cherry pump
    Any extra kid, an extra check every month
    She givin’ Jimmy head, Juelz in her guts
    Dog, you feel in love wit a slut, What

108. Joe 88 Says:

you know what, Im making too much sense, forget it lol

^ha, i’m breaking down the best songs from both albums and fmty had the better overall songs, I meant to put that at the end of my other statement, i’m going song for song, and frty imo had more better songs.

109. bennals@hotmail.com Says:

BARPAN Says:
    October 26th, 2009 at 1:09 pm

Yep, that’s Paul.

110. A tribe called quest aka The Yankees are my daddy But my comment is still the greatest of all time Says:

Btw yes its true.. all spanish men are born with cut open milk cartons and a baseball.

111. Daily Drug Says:

Chief Ali aka The One Who Stay Building Says:

October 26th, 2009 at 1:10 pm
    Rey Says:

October 26th, 2009 at 1:06 pm
    @ Chief Ali– Ah, that must be it.

——————————————————-

*fixed*

^*Stretches for oxygen tank while laid out*

112. AmpGeez a.k.a Get Rich Or Blog Tryin' Says:

==========================================
    cause it is almost never true.

Especially not while they’re still carrying the weed for the big homie.

113. RIGZ Says:

114. landLORD Says:

*does stuff puerto ricans do*

*keeps roosters and german shepherds peacefully coexisting in the same backyard*

*puts flea collars on chickens*

*eats german sheperds*

115. Ghost Writer Says:

cOLD Says:

October 26th, 2009 at 1:10 pm
    @ Ghost

Immortal Technique Dance with the Devil was dope though.

Yeah it is…I thought most of yall would be down with what he’s about (n)

116. AmpGeez a.k.a Get Rich Or Blog Tryin' Says:

====================================
    Key words: In My Opinion

117. Rey Says:

# Chief Ali aka The One Who Stay Building Says:
    October 26th, 2009 at 1:10 pm

Rey Says:

October 26th, 2009 at 1:06 pm
    @ Chief Ali– Ah, that must be it.

——————————————————-

*fixed*

…pronounce TH’s, keep quiet during a movie, read…

118. b-ease Says:

they aint exactly upstanding citizens or pillars of society either

LOL

119. A tribe called quest aka The Yankees are my daddy But my comment is still the greatest of all time Says:

Spanish people are black too i guess, we got that africanized blood in us.

*Files for reparations*

HAi guys, what number are you

120. RIGZ Says:

Cant judge a book by reviewing random pages

*shrugs*

121. AmpGeez a.k.a Get Rich Or Blog Tryin' Says:

Down = I Just wanna Pt. 2
    From Me To U is totally derivative/inspired by CHWM.

122. Tony Says:

crispy benjamins cdq>

123. Rey Says:

LOL @ landLORD..

^roff-clot (c) G7

125. RIGZ Says:

Why is Top Rank, Broken Safety Pt.2 & Figure Four not on Kimbo…thats crazy

And the tape is still dope

126. AmpGeez a.k.a Get Rich Or Blog Tryin' Says:

There are zero wack songs on CHWM.

Zero.

127. Joe 88 Says:

cause it is almost never true.

Especially not while they’re still carrying the weed for the big homie.

^Exactly my point.

>Joe you cant use the dopeness on Come Home With Me to illustrate how another album is better than Come Home With Me lol

^It’s not like i’m comparing sam bowie to jordan, i’m comparing wade with lebron, while wade is great in his own right, lebron is just overall better, that’s how I feel about frty. And I was giving the cam album it’s props, i’m not tryna shit on it, give respect when it’s due, but as dope as it was, it’s not better than fmty

128. Daily Drug Says:

Immortal Techinque > Jay Elec

^Immortal Techniques message is more coherent, but the nigga has one flow and is not as smooth as Jay elecs flow (poz||n). This is why yall ninjs need to stop overlooking the flow. Jay Elec is on some stream of consiousness coherent conscious type shit (most of the time) which is much harder to do. You must have not only studied alot of ish, but you must have digested thoroughly (no ruminant (see what I did there)).

In other words, no f*ing sign

Immortal Technique is mad-ill, nonetheless

129. Joe 88 Says:

AmpGeez a.k.a Get Rich Or Blog Tryin’ Says:
    October 26th, 2009 at 1:17 pm
    There are zero wack songs on CHWM.

Zero.

^Lies. Welcome to NY, yeah I fucking said it, shit was wack, forced collabo, over the top average lyrics, average beat, naw the beat was dope, but it’s not good either.

>I dont think thats a good way to judge albums, but maybe thats just me…maybe thats the difference

Cant judge a book by reviewing random pages

^when both albums are pretty great, you have to go to the score cards right? That’s all i’m doing. And I judge albums by the whole body of work, but it was a close race, so I had to go a lil deeper (n)

130. A tribe called quest aka The Yankees are my daddy But my comment is still the greatest of all time Says:

immortal technique has no flow, If rap was a coloring book he’d be the retard with 2 left hands coloring outside the lines

131. Tony Says:

did cam leave juelz n Jimmy bcuz they don’t wear baggy pants anymore?

that’s gay.

132. Rey Says:

LP– Big Homie’s blogging for Rap Radar? That’s pretty cool.

133. Tony Says:

subconcious dream story rap >

134. Tony Says:

cam, he’s a funny guy..

135. Tony Says:

Cam is dope but I have a feeling listenig to his music impairs intelligent thoughts. no homo

136. I'M>you Says:

Elec is DUMB NICE. (*) Kinda had a lil Nas flow on this one. (Illmatic Nas)

*I said kinda

137. Jay Electronica “Defcon 4″ & “Suckas” Says:

[…] The second track, “Suckas,” features Jay spewing spitefully over some classic J Dilla production. If you’ve never heard Jay flow over a Dilla beat, it’s an absolute must. While many emcees have been featured over Dilla’s beats in the past, in my opinion, Jay is one of the most complementary. Listen and take notes from the master. [via Nah Right] […]

138. Nah Right » Jay Electronica - 2 Step (Unreleased) Says:

[…] Somehow this got by me on Monday. […]

139. Jay Electronica – Megapost : Know the Ledge Says:

[…] isn’t taht deep – I’ll give you some unreleased and starter material. Props to him, him, and them for the links. Full transcript of “Exhibit C” after the […]

140. Greg Says:

shitttt I’m late but this is amazing. insane Dilla beat and the best verse I’ve heard on it yet. Busta Rhyme’s version from Dillagence and the Quasimoto version are great too though.