Video: Styles P & Jadakiss Live @ the Better Recognize Showcase

Thanks to everybody for coming out. Much more footage to come.

74 Responses to “Video: Styles P & Jadakiss Live @ the Better Recognize Showcase”

1. Beezy Says:

he’s alive!

2. Beezy Says:

997 comments in the last thread…the slow niggas will push it over diamond status

3. landLORD Says:

Video: Joe88 & Jimmy Valentime Live @ the Unemployment Office

4. G7 Says:

how you feelin esk? nh.

5. Beezy Says:

Thanks to everybody for coming

^ayo

6. son of ether Says:

Rey you a registered sex offender
    habitual sexuality line stepper
    prolly get hard when you drink Dr.Pepper
    I nikamose
    yea..here come the hot stepper
    the pot getter
    the sell crack come back
    and make the whole block better

LOL @ BD hook..i would use it if I didnt already know she just setting me up for a lawsuit

7. b-ease Says:

the slow niggas will push it over diamond status

Yep, I was comment 1,004.

*daps self for absolutely no reason*

8. KzA Says:

the slow niggas will push it over diamond status

*jumps behind Joe88* (II)
    *ducks shots*
    *lets Joe take said shots in his already bullet ridden corpse*

9. SNORT_SNORTCRAZY88SINCE88 Says:

________________________________________________PUSSYHOLE!

10. KzA Says:

ether is fucking killing me right now

11. soapy Says:

# landLORD Says:
    October 22nd, 2009 at 2:36 pm

Video: Joe88 & Jimmy Valentime Live @ the Unemployment Office

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

*Mauled by hippopotami*

12. Mr p Says:

I heard someone say Drake > Kiss. WTF?

13. SNORT_SNORTCRAZY88SINCE88 Says:

son of ether Says:

October 22nd, 2009 at 2:38 pm
    Rey you a registered sex offender

________________________________GGGGGAAAAAATTTTTTTT!

14. KzA Says:

oh word? Postin the video stuff I cant see at work…damn.

Well, I guess I was there…

vimeo >

15. rex hussla Says:

Is it true that eskay and amp bumped into each other [ll] and actually realized their long lost brothers?

16. NovemberEnd aka What Do You Mean Teenager What Age Are We Talking About Says:

son of ether Says:

October 22nd, 2009 at 2:38 pm
    Rey you a registered sex offender

HOLY HELL

17. Beezy Says:

Mr p Says:

October 22nd, 2009 at 2:39 pm
    I heard someone say Drake > Kiss. WTF?

^nah, that was Nation, who said

a kiss from drake >

18. Joe 88 Says:

what niggas wife looks for him online?

19. Mr. Iceberg Slim Says:

October 22nd, 2009 at 2:39 pm

ether is fucking killing me right now

^^I’m heterosexual

21. Mr. Iceberg Slim Says:

Joe 88 Says:

October 22nd, 2009 at 2:41 pm
    what niggas wife looks for him online

Thats crazy, but my wife does know what nahright is, she will come to the door and be like, i know u not on nahright, i be like nah im looking over some bills

22. NovemberEnd aka What Do You Mean Teenager What Age Are We Talking About Says:

….smh @ Joe88 dude having a meltdown … maybe someone who knows him should intervene *no shots*

23. Joe 88 Says:

My 401k plan > land’s 401k

Belive what you want old man

24. Hurst Says:

OJ Da Juice Man was booed off stage…Thank You For That New York.

25. BabyDoll Says:

^LOL! Nigga as long as I’m in the credits as one of the writers then why would I sue you?

26. KzA Says:

Mr. Iceberg Slim Says:

October 22nd, 2009 at 2:41 pm
    what happened to all the good r&b male groups

What happened to straight dudes

27. Joe 88 Says:

*ghost……………………*

28. Mr. Iceberg Slim Says:

Something every dude should hear one time in their life, “I think that you hit my uterus”

29. Joe 88 Says:

one more thing, if giving dvice to strippers is what’s “in” than I don’t want to be apart of nah right

30. KzA Says:

I cant even see the video..but let it serve as proof to how “dead” and “lame” the crowd was…

Yo Es…liberate that JOO footage

31. Beezy Says:

yo eskay speak on what Nah Right did to OJ

32. son of ether Says:

^^Lol that’s just it.

I am gonna use your picture as the tape cover tho(its only actually 4 songs) ..babydoll references all over the tape tho….this gonna be a hardcore tape for the niggas about the lover in me(n) for the women.

Kinna like Drake reversed.

33. Mr. Iceberg Slim Says:

KzA Says:

October 22nd, 2009 at 2:44 pm
    Mr. Iceberg Slim Says:

October 22nd, 2009 at 2:41 pm
    what happened to all the good r&b male groups

What happened to straight dudes

any dude that dont know good r&b music, you can already tell how they are with the females…smh @ riding around with a chick playin the latest kay slay mixtape

34. b-ease Says:

Yo Es…liberate that JOO footage

Seriously. The streets are clamoring for it.

35. KzA Says:

*googles “OJ Juice man BB Kings”*

*laughs hysterically*

36. Joe 88 Says:

what kind of advice as a man can you give a female on sucking dick?

37. BabyDoll Says:

Joe 88 Says:

October 22nd, 2009 at 2:47 pm
    what kind of advice as a man can you give a female on sucking dick?

^*record stops abruptly*

*awkward silence*

38. rex hussla Says:

Hundreds of protesters gathered outside the BBC Television Center in an increasingly rowdy rally against British National Party chief Nick Griffin, who is due to appear on the broadcaster’s “Question Time” program. At one point about 25 people breached a police cordon and ran into the center’s lobby.

BBC footage showed some being pulled across the floor by their arms and legs by security.

The BBC said later that Griffin had managed to make it into the building, where he was scheduled to be a panelist on “Question Time” – a first for the far-right party.

Many politicians have condemned the invitation to Griffin, but the BBC says that as a publicly funded broadcaster it must cover all political parties that have a national presence. Justice Secretary Jack Straw, a senior member of the governing Labour Party Cabinet, is due to appear alongside Griffin.

The whites-only BNP opposes immigration and claims to fight for “indigenous” Britons. Griffin has a conviction for racial hatred and has denied the Holocaust in the past.

The party has tried to shed its thuggish image and enter the political mainstream. Earlier this year it won two European Union parliament seats, gaining 6 percent of British votes in European polls. It has no seats in the British Parliament.

The invitation to appear in front of several million TV viewers has divided Britain, but delighted the BNP, which is counting down the seconds until the broadcast on its Web site.

Damn WTF??!!

39. Mr. Iceberg Slim Says:

Whoa

40. Joe 88 Says:

No need for a “nh”

This is what land does (pause) keep tipping nigga

41. NovemberEnd aka What Do You Mean Teenager What Age Are We Talking About Says:

# Joe 88 Says:
    October 22nd, 2009 at 2:47 pm

what kind of advice as a man can you give a female on sucking dick?
    ^^^^^^^^
    *Swayze*

42. sleep Says:

*applaud mayor bloomberg for his tough gun law*

43. son of ether Says:

another reference:

I address that green like babydoll
    niggas pay me all
    they know I
    tow more metal than the ships down at the navy yard

44. Mr. Iceberg Slim Says:

BabyDoll Says:

October 22nd, 2009 at 2:48 pm
    Joe 88 Says:

October 22nd, 2009 at 2:47 pm
    what kind of advice as a man can you give a female on sucking dick?

^*record stops abruptly*

*awkward silence*

lmao….co sign…….BLANK MUTHA FCKN STARE….

^ word, anytime wifey calls me on the hip, and Im slow in responding with that talk, she swears im on nahright.

“ill just hang up and call you later, I see your on nahright” – wiz.

46. rex hussla Says:

Damn…I just figured out I have CurrentTV on my cable package [ll]…I was sleeping for so long. That channel is shitting on almost anything on right except for Madventures on the Travel Channel.

Seriously though…check for that shit.

47. KzA Says:

b-ease Says:

October 22nd, 2009 at 2:47 pm
    Yo Es…liberate that JOO footage

Seriously. The streets are clamoring for it.

Its all over the net..and I cant watch any of the videos at work…SHIT…Google

48. Mr. Iceberg Slim Says:

anyone notice styles p and jada was invited, but they left out sheek louch, kinda reminds of the late 90’s when artist would always have styles p and jada on the song but nvr sheek…see banned from tv

49. Joe 88 Says:

*Nah right stare at babydoll*

Ask landLord, or blank stare or cut the record to land, since he’s the one that gives advice to strippers

^*record stops abruptly*

*awkward silence*

^ roffle you mad silly BD.

51. BabyDoll Says:

cOLD Says:

“ill just hang up and call you later, I see your on nahright” – wiz.

^LMAO! I like her

52. b-ease Says:

Good times…

53. BabyDoll Says:

actually giving credit and royalty >>>>>>>> vague references

That was clever tho…

54. son of ether Says:

I sell trees, powder, pills
    get u a percoset
    im with a bad bowlegged stance mami
    fat ass and a perky set

^LMAO! I like her

^ she might like you too *wnk*

56. Mag Says:

Why hasn’t anybody photo shopped the Tripple C’s album cover to Chips… Word to Eric Castrada

57. kallywood Says:

haha someone people were booing then the whole crowd just said fuck it and joined it. Juiceman was so icy ill give him that, but he got laughed at onstage and booed off by damn near everybody.

Pill killed it too he got me backstage cause i split a newport wit em haha got to meet rae ghost kiss cons cudi 9th wonder everyboddyy

58. landLORD Says:

let it go, Joe… you the chihuahua, barking real loud behind the fence… talking loud and saying nothing… proven as such, for you the type of nigga thats scared of Wale … nigga is so scared of Wale, you scared of his intsrumentals … bark some more lil doggie …

59. Rey Says:

zzZzzZzZZzZzzZzZzzz

Oh, sorry, Son of Ether keeps rapping.

60. BooBoo Says:

son of ether > Joe 88

61. landLORD Says:

Joe 88 Says:

October 22nd, 2009 at 2:47 pm
    what kind of advice as a man can you give a female on sucking dick?

————-

LOL… joe you really are having a nervous breakdown and typing the first thing that comes to mind … SMH @ you showing so much emotion right now … reaching for lies…

62. son of ether Says:

# Rey Says:
    October 22nd, 2009 at 2:55 pm

zzZzzZzZZzZzzZzZzzz

Oh, sorry, Son of Ether keeps rapping.

Keep sleeping
    I’m at your moms house eating
    your girl’s house skeeting
    your sister came to see me though
    I aint wanna leave the house this evening

63. BooBoo Says:

Joe 88 lost.

64. BooBoo Says:

edit: twice

65. Styles P x Jadakiss x OJ Da Juiceman Live @ Better Recognize Showcase (Video) | 2dopeboyz Says:

[…] ups to the Nah Right and OnSMASH family for putting together what seemed to be a great show (I was busy doing (2)Dope […]

66. Camelot AKA Royce da 5'9" is the War Machine to Eminem's Ironman Says:

Slim says:
    Thursday, October 22 2009 at 2:15 PM EST

OJ sucks. The end.

^^^^^^^
    Co-sign. I love southern rap by the way. 8-ball & MJG, Andre 3000, Big-Boi, Field Mob (I know they are broken up), Bun B and Scarface etc. are all LYRICISTS. Then you have cats like Z-Ro who are multi-talented (sing and rap). But this Gucci Man and OJ duh Jooh-man are fucking clowns. I’ve given both these assholes a chance, listened to their shit, they are both fucking garbage. That’s what’s really good. If I hear one more time “Gucci is hot in Atlanta” I’m going to puke. Who gives a fuck? No disrespect to Atlanta, but the real man on the come up is Pill, and you know I’m ready for that TM 103. Gucci and OJ CANNOT RAP.

Truest Comment I’ve read today. Snatched from RR.

67. Rey Says:

# son of ether Says:
    October 22nd, 2009 at 2:57 pm

# Rey Says:
    October 22nd, 2009 at 2:55 pm

zzZzzZzZZzZzzZzZzzz

Oh, sorry, Son of Ether keeps rapping.

Keep sleeping
    I’m at your moms house eating
    your girl’s house skeeting
    your sister came to see me though
    I aint wanna leave the house this evening

LOL.. Dude.. You’re like that GI Joe that kept rapping.. You flow like Bulworth.

68. Joe 88 Says:

@land

What you might not realize is, my life isnt based on nah right, so when someone challenge me I don’t have to reponsed (c) Digi every day sending shots)

But when a guy like you send shots to me every fucking day on some random shit, with the track record you have, I feel like it’s my duty to ether you, you’ve been buying pussy since the 90’s, what do we really have in common?

Your a john, i’m speaking facts, you saying I suck (n) is YOUR opinion,

And your spouse looks for you ONLINE, bwahahahahahahaha

69. Chief Ali aka The One Who Stay Building Says:

*searches for creative ways to say “dead”*

*is relatively new to nahright*

its funny how certain niggas take pride in being a “nahright vet”, especially when this comment section ain’t adding shit to their bank account

no shots at those i fuck with on the regular

70. SNORT_SNORTCRAZY88SINCE88 Says:

cinematical.com/2009/10/22/new-a-team-set-footage-more-muscle-less-gold/

PITTY da FOOL!

71. sam maximus Says:

son of ether goin at rey > whatever’s left of landlord/joe.

72. BK...Then Them Says:

Mr. Iceberg Slim Says:
    October 22nd, 2009 at 2:41 pm
    what happened to all the good r&b male groups

112
    dru hill
    blackstreet
    lsg
    jagged edge
    christion
    playas

lol…I gather than you like Jay and all but christion hasn’t been seen since the all star game was at the garden

73. Styles P x Jadakiss x OJ Da Juiceman Live At Better Recognize Showcase « You Heard That New Says:

[…] Nah Right and OnSMASH get a huge shoutout for putting together the Better Recognize showcase at this year’s CMJ festivities. After the jump a tough New York crowd boo OJ Da Juiceman right off stage. All this could have been avoided had Jadakiss joined him for a performance of “Who’s Real” in my opinion. […]

74. Neekz23 Says:

LMFAO man they caught me saying d-block atleast 4 times in the oj video
    his ass deserved to get booed him.