Young Jeezy – Trap or Die 2 (prod. Zaytoven)

young-jeezy-103

Young Jeezy is a big fan of timely drops (1:03 PM EST)

Young Jeezy – Trap or Die 2

December.

Produced by Zaytoven. Props to Splash

85 Responses to “Young Jeezy – Trap or Die 2 (prod. Zaytoven)”

1. Ghost Writer Says:

Mr. Iceberg Slim Says:

October 20th, 2009 at 1:09 pm
    This

Nas fans are about the music and Jay’s fans are about…….

Dude nas does not even drop music or features every year, gtfoh with that crazy talk, jigga drops music non stop, now u dont have to like it but he drops music and stays rlvnt, period

Look at what you said, your man jigga has to drop an album every year to stay relevant where as Nas drops less and still stay as relevant….lol…..yO Iceberg I really don’t wanna have another Nas vs. Jay-z debate….I’ll just end it

2. Detroit P Says:

Fuck a Nas vs. Jay convo for a minute….Trap or Die 2 is playing

3. RIGZ Says:

How can Nas fans be MORE SO about the music when Nas Barely makes music…

This is what Im saying….how does Nas barely make music? Does everyone have to follow a time scale Jay set for HIMSELF? Why cant you have a 2, 3, even 10 year gap between albums?

Im not understanding any of what any of you are saying…shit aint making NO sense in my mind lol

forget bout it.

4. TheCo!!inB Says:

I see what he did there….Shawty does the Gucci track. Zay does the Jeezy track.

5. b-ease Says:

Uh oh. I hope this album isnt going to be a bunch of half ass sequels to songs hes already made (whether in concept or title). The Recession was serious progress, I’d hate to see Jeezy take a step (or 10) backwards.

6. b-ease Says:

how does Nas barely make music?

He’s dropped 6 albums (including Lost Tapes) the past 8 years. If that’s “barely”, what does prolific look like?

7. Ghost Writer Says:

*daps Nate and Dre for posting with usershare*

8. TheCo!!inB Says:

not only does Nas drop music at a snails pace, he also picks garbage beats to rock on. he needs less love and more preem

9. Joe 88 Says:

produced by zaytoven? Atleast we see gucci isnt a hater like Jeezy is….

10. Mr. Iceberg Slim Says:

Detroit P Says:

October 20th, 2009 at 1:16 pm
    I just wanna know ur reasoning, I aint getting into a debate
    How can Nas fans be MORE SO about the music when Nas Barely makes music…Jay Fans are about his music(which he constanly drops at a consistent quality) and his impact on the game….I was a nas fan, but his inconsistency lost me…he’ll put out some great shit and then some wack shit and then some mediocre shit and then dissapear

This

And whats funny is im a Jay “stan” but i prob. know Nas music better than Jungle, thats why im on nas like that, cause dude is mad annoyin with his lack of drive and thats fine cause its his life, but dont give him the crown if u know dude aint bust his ass to earn it

11. NovemberEnd aka What Do You Mean Teenager What Age Are We Talking About Says:

Nas isnt going to make another Illmatic move the fuck on “lack of drive” wtf does that mean? *SMFH*

“they say please god let em spit the oozie in the army jacket linen,that shorty doo-wop rolling ou-wop in the park reclining” (c)Queens Get The Money

12. Joe 88 Says:

A Nas & DJ Green lantern album would be serious……….. But I doubt that would ever happen

13. PHENOMENON Says:

“Trap or Die” > “Trap or Die 2”

14. b-ease Says:

not only does Nas drop music at a snails pace,

That’s just not true.

15. criDikal Says:

# Joe 88 Says:
    October 20th, 2009 at 1:24 pm

produced by zaytoven? Atleast we see gucci isnt a hater like Jeezy is….

i didn’t see Jeezy saying anything when Gucci was getting Shawty Redd tracks.

16. el feces loco Says:

***you think his mom died ystrdy and he goin be on nahright reading our comments??

^^you wouldnt read the book on the day of the wake either..for archival purposes Jayzballs.

17. Rey Says:

HA HAAAAA

18. FUPM618 Says:

^^^same thing can be said about jay-z(c) Kc, AG, and BP3

19. Mr. Iceberg Slim Says:

Ghost Writer Says:

i like nas, but listen Nas is not rlvnt in hip hop, see the hottest mc’s and whats funny is no one even talk sh!t about him not been on the list, his last album didnt even go Gold, C’mon son

20. TheCo!!inB Says:

Zay aint seein Red on the beats though. the original Trap or Die beat sounded like a nigga stompin his mommy (no previous post) out..

21. Joe 88 Says:

i didn’t see Jeezy saying anything when Gucci was getting Shawty Redd tracks.

^Shawty redd isnt a in house producer like zaytoven is………..Continue lurking brother

22. el feces loco Says:

I have’nt listened to Jeezy since he stopped fucking with Keisha Cole

23. Ghost Writer Says:

People still use twitter?

24. Mr. Iceberg Slim Says:

FUPM618 Says:

October 20th, 2009 at 1:27 pm

^^^same thing can be said about jay-z(c) Kc, AG, and BP3

Ag is damn near a classic, dont be silly, ag was very weak and bp3 is number 3 on the charts after 6 weeks, now u can not like jay music but on a larger scale people appreciate his music and support his music

25. COCCA88CRAZY88SINCE88 Says:

______________________________________________GINGER!

26. NovemberEnd aka What Do You Mean Teenager What Age Are We Talking About Says:

# Ghost Writer Says:
    October 20th, 2009 at 1:28 pm

People still use twitter?
    ^^^^^^^^^^
    too many people….twitter is littered with spam….

27. Camelot Says:

# NovemberEnd aka What Do You Mean Teenager What Age Are We Talking About Says:
    October 20th, 2009 at 1:25 pm

Damn, this nigga beat me to it.

My typing skills don’t match my Nas-stanery

28. Joe 88 Says:

Elite > Keyshia cole

Yes! I’m saying it nukka

29. el feces loco Says:

Who gets weaker? The king or the teacher
    It’s not about a salary it’s all about reality
    Teachers teach and do the world good
    Kings just rule and most are never understood
    If you were to rule or govern a certain industry
    All inside this room right now would be in misery
    No one would get along nor sing a song
    ‘Cause everyone’d be singing for the king, am I wrong?

30. el feces loco Says:

Elite > Keyshia cole

Yes! I’m saying it nukka

^link?

31. RIGZ Says:

*smells asymetric reasoning*

smh. im outta here.

knowledge.

32. Charles Oakley Says:

nas > jay
    jay> nas

truly it depends on your taste in music
    both have classic catalogs, so I win

33. Rey Says:

AG = Weak?

NaS = Irrelevant? According to who? On what planet?

I’m out.

34. Mr. Iceberg Slim Says:

50 Cent Explains Why He Won’t Work With Game

Game background, when you go into that, you find he was a stripper. Like, He used to work at his moms’, you know strip club.”

35. Frank Says:

Jizzle! And this ain’t even the single off TM103, be scared.

36. THIS IS A MOVIE!!!! Says:

why nobody calls out mark ronson for being a rich kid trying to get into rap?

did he ‘pay dues’ like alchemist?? smh

37. GLITCH Says:

oj da juiceman dj holiday tape > blueprint 3

38. Detroit P Says:

“how does Nas barely make music?”
    I meant in comparison with Jay-Z only

“same thing can be said about jay-z(c) Kc, AG, and BP3”
    Not over the course of his entire career

@Joe 88….I don’t get the Jeezy is a hater thing

39. el feces loco Says:

so yo wassup it’s me again..Scott la rock

@joe..elite is jeezy’s new squeezy? She got a record? do she have baby teeth? a perkyset? babyhair?

If not she losing.

40. CassavaLeaf Says:

Jeezy!!!!

41. FUPM618 Says:

Ag is damn near a classic, dont be silly

^^^Ag is dope…I was saying that KC and Bp3 = wack and mediocre

42. Charles Oakley Says:

50 would work with JMJ’s murderers if it would make him some milli’s

43. Mr. Iceberg Slim Says:

50 Cent Explains Why He Won’t Work With Game

50 crazy

44. plug Says:

too many people….twitter is littered with spam….
    ——-
    especially when you follow the pron stars like Carmen hayes and them. every day its adifferent chick following me tryin to get me to look at her rounchy photos

45. Camelot Says:

# Mr. Iceberg Slim Says:
    October 20th, 2009 at 1:27 pm

Ghost Writer Says:

i like nas, but ****listen Nas is not rlvnt in hip hop****, see the hottest mc’s and whats funny is no one even talk sh!t about him not been on the list, his last album didnt even go Gold, C’mon son

WTF??

Open ya hand man, the fuck is that in your hand?! Is that your hip-hop pass? (Smacks slim twice) This MY SHIT. THIS MY SHIT. Get up!!!, Yo grab that nigga, grab him….

FUCK OUTTA HERE NIGGA!!!

46. CassavaLeaf Says:

fuck is elite?

47. Frank Says:

oj da juiceman dj holiday tape > blueprint 3

Kill yourself.

48. Mr. Iceberg Slim Says:

Smh at white boys using the word nigga

smh.

50. Charles Oakley Says:

oj da juiceman dj holiday tape > blueprint 3

Kill yourself.
    co-sign, no shots

51. b-ease Says:

50 Cent Explains Why He Won’t Work With Game

Are you typing from 2005? How fucking old is that quote?

52. Detroit P Says:

I think Gucci makes Jeezy feel insecure about his position in the “streets”

53. b-ease Says:

lol, word. It’s funny, I’m such a perv, I know its spam, but I double check just in case.

54. Mr. Iceberg Slim Says:

When is the last time u turned on the radio and heard nas?/ When is the last time you went to a club and heard Nas?/ When is the last time a dude just drove past u jammin Nas? Yes internet heads luv nas, but trust me as a whole esp. in the south and west coast Nas is not a m.c that a lot of people jam, its just the truth…jesus

I think Jeezy is already solidified street cred approved Detroit.

56. Mr. Iceberg Slim Says:

b-ease Says:

October 20th, 2009 at 1:38 pm
    50 Cent Explains Why He Won’t Work With Game

Are you typing from 2005? How fucking old is that quote?

Just got it from rapradar.com, but good try…smh

57. b-ease Says:

Detroit P Says:

October 20th, 2009 at 1:38 pm
    I think Gucci makes Jeezy feel insecure about his position in the “streets”

Definetly. I don’t think he ever imagined Gucci would have this kind of buzz. Its scaring the shit out of him.

That’s all conjecture by the way, I have no proof.

58. THIS IS A MOVIE!!!! Says:

radio and clubs play new music genius.

he has nothing out

when he did hero was in regular rotation

59. b-ease Says:

Just got it from rapradar.com, but good try…smh

Word. Hey, do you think you can give the link to that Nas/Noah/Gods son essay, or are you still trying to pass it off as yours?

60. plug Says:

cats not really messin wit Jeezy like that up here. Gucci is what you hear mostly. the recession was played alot but gucci is still primary

61. Charles Oakley Says:

Young Buck ft. T.I. & Ludacris – Stomp
    usershare.net/2zq8ys69joji

this is the original version where they were dissin each other in back to back verses

62. Mr. Iceberg Slim Says:

cOLD Says:

October 20th, 2009 at 1:40 pm
    I think Jeezy is already solidified street cred approved Detroit.

Co sign see…

According to court records, BMF member Ralph “Ralphie” Simms, who claimed his job for the gang was to unload and stash cocaine, testified Thursday (June 12) that in 2004 he was ordered by two high ranking BMF members to set aside multi-kilo cocaine shipments for two customers.

Simms claimed one of the two customers was Young Jeezy

smh at niggas who use trivial shit as a gauge to measure artists relevancy.

64. Frank Says:

Jeezy is still the Godfather of the Trap. Fuck a Gucci Mane.

65. el feces loco Says:

^^OK so what would you have us do to get you over this obsession you have with trying to convince 3 million unique hits that we should not like nas and love jayz?

Is there a secret oath or something?

66. Mr. Iceberg Slim Says:

b-ease Says:

October 20th, 2009 at 1:41 pm

Just got it from rapradar.com, but good try…smh

First off i told you what my site was, smh @ lil ninjas…thisisscolla.com

67. Premier Says:

b-ease Says:

October 20th, 2009 at 1:40 pm

Detroit P Says:

October 20th, 2009 at 1:38 pm
    I think Gucci makes Jeezy feel insecure about his position in the “streets”

That’s all conjecture by the way, I have no proof.
    ^^^^^

You think he’s also jealous of him ?

the pullup bars has been calling me lately no homo.

69. Mr. Iceberg Slim Says:

Is there a secret oath or something?

70. herbal kint Says:

Iceberg makes eskay look like dehaveen times jaz-o squared, shits disgusting b. shut the fuck up already talking bout sales and MTV hottest lists, your the one talking bout Nas fans can’t talk about the music and all your talking is political bullshit to talk up hov, your in love with the man we get it, every lurker on this site knows it know motherfucker move on

71. Mr. Iceberg Slim Says:

Premier Says:

October 20th, 2009 at 1:43 pm
    b-ease Says:

October 20th, 2009 at 1:40 pm

Detroit P Says:

October 20th, 2009 at 1:38 pm
    I think Gucci makes Jeezy feel insecure about his position in the “streets”

That’s all conjecture by the way, I have no proof.
    ^^^^^

You think he’s also jealous of him ?

How many records has gucci sold again???

72. Mr. Iceberg Slim Says:

herbal kint Says:

October 20th, 2009 at 1:45 pm

how is the “real world” coming along for you?? Still in school??

73. Detroit P Says:

# cOLD Says:
    October 20th, 2009 at 1:40 pm

I think Jeezy is already solidified street cred approved Detroit.
    No i mean, Jeezy used to have this spot as the Hottest street rapper in Atlanta, and I think he may feel like Gucci took his spot and alot of his fans…cus this track does feel like regression, with each Jeezy release I could see good growth(note: I liked Jeezy when he first came out), but this seems like him forcing himself to revert back to his tM101 level of rap to try and recapture his audience…I was listenin to the song thinkin, damn u coulda done more with this Jeezy

74. Detroit P Says:

I don’t think Jeezy’s jealous of Gucci tho…not in the slightest

75. Rey Says:

LOL @ TyBiggs.. *dappage*

(no shots, Icerberg)

Also, Jeezy > Gucci, it’s not even up for debate. Time will tell, SMH at everyone getting caught up in NR/Hood hype.

76. Camelot Says:

# Mr. Iceberg Slim Says:
    October 20th, 2009 at 1:39 pm

^^^^^

Who listens to the radio?

NO ONE goes to the club trying to hear “Queens Get The Money” bitches can’t shake they ass to that, no more can they shake they ass to “Dead Presidents II”

Nigga I was in Jersey and the nigga was parked next to me in a McDonalds listening to “Revolutionary Warfare”

South and West Coast huh? Dre and Snoop must not be from the west then huh? And Alchemist definitely didn’t do work on The Lost Tapes. The Game didn’t guest on “Untitled” right?

And I guess we can ingore Nas’s verse on Crunk Juice next to T.I.’s, or Scarface’s guest spot on “I Am…” Or Nas’s guest verse on Rick Ross’s weed plate.

You’re DONE Charlie! You’re DONE!!! (c) C-co XO

77. 456 Says:

Who gets weaker? The king or the teacher
    It’s not about a salary it’s all about reality
    Teachers teach and do the world good
    Kings just rule and most are never understood
    If you were to rule or govern a certain industry
    All inside this room right now would be in misery
    No one would get along nor sing a song
    ‘Cause everyone’d be singing for the king, am I wrong?

^the fact that the teacher krs got weaker kinda deads your nas/teacher jay/king argument

78. Fixda Says:

Daaamn!!!
    I mean Gucci Mane hasn’t a better track on his 3 mixtapes of The Cold War
    Ha Haaaaa

79. Young Jeezy- “Trap Or Die 2″ (prod. by Zaytoven) « WEDOITRIGHTMAG - Elegance is the new black. Says:

[…] from Jeezy, off of Thug Motivation 103, which is supposed to drop sometime this year. According to NahRight the song dropped at 1:03 p.m. today…Coincidence? I think […]

80. realtawkrock Says:

wat???

81. va Says:

gucci last album flopped so why would jeezy be shook

82. Real Good Rap Says:

The beat is hard as fuck

83. Nah Right » Video: Producer Zaytoven on Working w/ Jeezy Says:

[…] after Jeezy’s “Trap or Die 2″ record is released, Zaytoven (known primarily for producing Gucci Mane records) explains why he […]

84. Nah Right » Young Jeezy feat. Gucci Mane - Trap or Die 2 (Remix) Says:

[…] I think happened here is at one point Gucci might have also recorded over this beat, which was produced by Zaytoven who’s done a lot of work for Gucci, and someone purposefully took advantage of that […]

85. Nah Right » Video: Gucci Mane Announces “Heavy” Remix w/ Young Jeezy Says:

[…] that he jumped on Young Jeezy’s “Trap or Die 2″ (produced by Zaytoven) and that Jeezy jumped on “Heavy” (produced by Shawty […]