William Cooper feat. Kool G. Rap – American Gangsters

william-cooper

Off of Black Market Militia Presents: William Cooper’s Beware Of The Pale Horse, which drops today.

William Cooper feat. Kool G. Rap – American Gangsters

Bonus: Killah Priest – Diagnose

Killah Priest’s Elizabeth is also in stores today.

Previously: William Cooper feat. Killah Priest – Cocaine Israelites | William Cooper feat. Killah Priest & Hell Razah – In America

146 Responses to “William Cooper feat. Kool G. Rap – American Gangsters”

1. COCCA88CRAZY88SINCE88 Says:

(pulls out fake Nose)
    _____________________bitch_DOWHATCHALIKE!

2. 456 Says:

Who gets weaker? The king or the teacher
    It’s not about a salary it’s all about reality
    Teachers teach and do the world good
    Kings just rule and most are never understood
    If you were to rule or govern a certain industry
    All inside this room right now would be in misery
    No one would get along nor sing a song
    ‘Cause everyone’d be singing for the king, am I wrong?

3. b-ease Says:

@ Iceberg

Checked your site.

You are a plagarist.

Your post on the Nas/Noah allegroy is not the original that I read in 2003.

You should be fucking ashamed of yourself.

But no shots, just based on the writing technique (or lack thereof) in your comments on here, I knew there was no way you were the original author.

Now how bout you post some more shit from Queens Get the Money??

SMMFH…

4. b-ease Says:

because he makes family movies…

That was sarcasm right?

5. FUPM618 Says:

You are a plagarist.

Your post on the Nas/Noah allegroy is not the original that I read in 2003.

You should be fucking ashamed of yourself.

Now how bout you post some more shit from Queens Get the Money??

SMMFH…

^^^lol

6. el feces loco Says:

Who gets weaker? The king or the teacher
    It’s not about a salary it’s all about reality
    Teachers teach and do the world good
    Kings just rule and most are never understood
    If you were to rule or govern a certain industry
    All inside this room right now would be in misery
    No one would get along nor sing a song
    ‘Cause everyone’d be singing for the king, am I wrong?

7. Rey Says:

THE William Cooper??

8. herbal kint Says:

October 20th, 2009 at 1:58 pm
    Damn herbal, chill out homie, u got a lil testy, i was just touching base with with u, have not heard from u in a min, but it looks like uve been defending ur actions to people, its all good homie….

… so asking me how the “real world” is treating me is your way of touching base? I’m actually having a damn good day, but a) you really need to get off jay’s balls we are all sick of the jay vs nas debate anyway and b) you don’t ask someone how the “real world” is treating them and act like your not taking shots, don’t believe Hov hear at least admit you were taking shots instead of acting like a snake…..

# b-ease Says:
    October 20th, 2009 at 2:01 pm

@ Iceberg

Checked your site.

You are a plagarist.

Your post on the Nas/Noah allegroy is not the original that I read in 2003.

You should be fucking ashamed of yourself.

Now how bout you post some more shit from Queens Get the Money??

SMMFH…
    ^^^^^
    GAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAT

10. Mr. Iceberg Slim Says:

October 20th, 2009 at 2:01 pm
    herbal kint Says:

October 20th, 2009 at 1:57 pm
    Duro Says:
    October 20th, 2009 at 1:55 pm
    Ice needs to retire from posting.

^^^^^^^^
    This, I might only add he might want to consider retiring from life as well, I mean he lives his life vicariously through Jay-z, he can’t just listen to music he has to imagine how much money Jay has and idolize him for it
    this is a hip hop site, where eveyone on here plays a part, chill out lil guy i come on here for entertainment, im a jay stan on here this is what i do, but as far as money, trust me on everything i luv,im good in that dept in my own life, but take it downa notch, cause all my comments are about music and nvr directly calling out or degrading a person based on internet comments, u dudes needs hugs….

“at age 15 started smokin billy clint
    now hes 25 and wants to know where his life went”

11. 456 Says:

Who gets weaker? The king or the teacher
    It’s not about a salary it’s all about reality
    Teachers teach and do the world good
    Kings just rule and most are never understood
    If you were to rule or govern a certain industry
    All inside this room right now would be in misery
    No one would get along nor sing a song
    ‘Cause everyone’d be singing for the king, am I wrong?

^feces, your use of this krs quote to somehow prove nas would have been more effective ten years ago before krs proved that teachers, in fact, do get weaker…

@ Iceberg

Checked your site.

You are a plagarist.

Your post on the Nas/Noah allegroy is not the original that I read in 2003.

You should be fucking ashamed of yourself.

Now how bout you post some more shit from Queens Get the Money??

SMMFH…

It’s not about a salary it’s all about reality
    Teachers teach and do the world good
    Kings just rule and most are never understood
    If you were to rule or govern a certain industry
    All inside this room right now would be in misery
    No one would get along nor sing a song
    ‘Cause everyone’d be singing for the king, am I wrong?

(points @ HOV)

15. Mr. Iceberg Slim Says:

herbal kint Says:

October 20th, 2009 at 2:02 pm
    October 20th, 2009 at 1:58 pm

we were going back and forth on nahright about the jay/nas thing as we always do, i was breaking that up by asking how is “the real world”, meaning leaving our internet sh!t behind, sorry u cudnt catch that, stop been sensitive

16. herbal kint Says:

Rey Says:
    October 20th, 2009 at 2:02 pm
    THE William Cooper??

*daps rey*

unless he got powers like Tupac I doubt it that mans been dead, and I can’t even listen to anyone by this name and jocking the title of his famous book because if dudes wack I will not to actually physically harm dude

17. herbal kint Says:

*edit*

I will want to actually physically harm dude

18. b-ease Says:

^ wow, what did I miss.

On the day, Iceberg was posting paraphrases and conjectures based on the book Queens Get the Money and positing them as his own thoughts, he also dropped a comment about Nas’ Stillmatic and God Son covers being allegories for Noah and the flood.

Thing is, I read the same exact comment/essay not long after Gods Son originally dropped. Ice told me to check his site, and his post regarding it was in 2008, five years late.

Where they do that at????

19. COCCA88CRAZY88SINCE88 Says:

______________WTF happend to The Pharcyde?

20. Chief Ali aka The One Who Stay Building Says:

Iceberg makes eskay look like dehaveen times jaz-o squared, shits disgusting b. shut the fuck up already talking bout sales and MTV hottest lists, your the one talking bout Nas fans can’t talk about the music and all your talking is political bullshit to talk up hov, your in love with the man we get it, every lurker on this site knows it know motherfucker move on

————

THIS

STFU already bro. Niggas know you fuck with Hov, we get the point.

He’s a Wall Hall already lmao

21. Mr. Iceberg Slim Says:

b-ease Says:

October 20th, 2009 at 2:01 pm
    @ Iceberg

Checked your site.

You are a plagarist.

Your post on the Nas/Noah allegroy is not the original that I read in 2003.

You should be fucking ashamed of yourself.

Now how bout you post some more shit from Queens Get the Money??

SMMFH…

Are you an idiot or what??? That site is the site where i posted it from as i said when the whole thing was posted that night, dude do i sound like a blog writter to you, gtfoh, i dont have time nor the patience to make a website and up keep it…..jesus christ….get off mine homie,u takin stuff way to serious

22. Premier Says:

The aggy levels are insane today

23. Rey Says:

# herbal kint Says:
    October 20th, 2009 at 2:05 pm

Rey Says:
    October 20th, 2009 at 2:02 pm
    THE William Cooper??

*daps rey*

Shit. *hands self “L”* I thought William Cooper was one of these new “Charles Hamilton, Asher Roth” real-name rappers.

*prepares for etherization*

*googles William Cooper*

24. b-ease Says:

Are you an idiot or what??? That site is the site where i posted it from as i said when the whole thing was posted that night, dude do i sound like a blog writter to you, blah, blah, blah, blah, blah, etc, etc

Go fuck yourself, no homo.

25. Mr. Iceberg Slim Says:

When have i ever told someone to go to my website that i have after all these years ive been here, dont u think if i had a site you would be able to click on my name and go there,

26. el feces loco Says:

@456

Kriss was brilliant with that, and in fact that snippet summed up the state of the union of present day hip hop…his foreshadowing..especially on a song called “philosophy” is genius and prophetic in itself.

27. Chief Ali aka The One Who Stay Building Says:

dude do i sound like a blog writter to you

————

sure doesn’t look like it

28. Charles Oakley Says:

White Boy ft. Kanye West & Belo – You Know Remix (prod. by Kanye West)
    usershare.net/dwryuff7e5xo

Pre-CD Ye

29. Rey Says:

Also, what’s goin’ on Ty Biggs? How you been?

30. Ghost Writer Says:

*dead @ the comments*

31. NovemberEnd aka What Do You Mean Teenager What Age Are We Talking About Says:

If your looking for Comedy

Nahright comment section >>>>>>

32. b-ease Says:

COCCA88CRAZY88SINCE88 Says:

October 20th, 2009 at 2:06 pm
    ______________WTF happend to The Pharcyde?

Fat Lip became a crakhead, there was a documentary and everything.

33. Mr. Iceberg Slim Says:

Premier Says:

October 20th, 2009 at 2:07 pm
    The aggy levels are insane today

It’s a recession and in “real life” ninjas are broke

34. Duro Says:

Iceberg is folding.

*you should throw your hand in cuz u aint got no spades*

35. CassavaLeaf Says:

Common – Just In Nick of Time: sharebee.com/23078f93

36. b-ease Says:

Irrelavant at this point. When you first posted that essay, you credited no one. You’re a plagarist. Now stop addressing me, the only reason I’ve been addressing you was because you seriously needed your card pulled. It is what it is.

37. Mr. Iceberg Slim Says:

Duro Says:

October 20th, 2009 at 2:10 pm
    Iceberg is folding.

*you should throw your hand in cuz u aint got no spades*
    folding at what???

38. NovemberEnd aka What Do You Mean Teenager What Age Are We Talking About Says:

@Iceberg

i don’t know how this started but retreat it could get worse from this point on

39. herbal kint Says:

Rey Says:
    October 20th, 2009 at 2:09 pm
    Also, what’s goin’ on Ty Biggs? How you been?

…. You never heard of William Cooper or the book Behold a Pale Horse?, You have to check it out dude exposed all types of gov’t conspiracies, predicted 9/11 then got murked, but other than that, everything has been good, I’m chilling cruising through school and getting all my shit lined up to be working for the Jets after I’m done, every time I start to lurk on nah I see some same old nonsense being talked about so I haven’t been commenting too often, but I had to chime in today to try and break the cycle, whats good with you ?

40. Mr. Iceberg Slim Says:

b-ease Says:

October 20th, 2009 at 2:11 pm

Ninja who are you, i copy and paste sh!t all the time on nahright from sales figures to other news stories…see the 50 post about Game, this is not my site and im not sayin written by Iceberg….and i have nvr addressed you, just commenting to the many times you beg for my attention

41. 456 Says:

^that was his greatest song at the height of his powers. and the video is one of the greatest videos in hiphop history. i watched that video like 191741937493493 times when i was little. the bob marley, malcolm x flicks flashing in the background and hamburger/self murder rhyme planted the seeds

42. el feces loco Says:

It’s a recession and in “real life” ninjas are broke

# Mr. Iceberg Slim Says:
    September 10th, 2009 at 2:33 pm

ON 6 train to Canal Street

43. el feces loco Says:

^^yesindeedy..

44. 456 Says:

Fat Lip became a crakhead, there was a documentary and everything.

^yeah he had that crack mouth that all crackies have: flav, odb, bobby brown

45. Mr. Iceberg Slim Says:

Ive always posted my site, b4

47. COCCA88CRAZY88SINCE88 Says:

b-ease Says:

October 20th, 2009 at 2:09 pm
    COCCA88CRAZY88SINCE88 Says:

October 20th, 2009 at 2:06 pm
    ______________WTF happend to The Pharcyde?

Fat Lip became a crakhead, there was a documentary and everything.

a Documentary? bullshit!

48. Rey Says:

@ Herbal Kint/Ty Biggs– I just googled him.. Not much on the wiki, sounded interesting tho’. Congrats on the schoolin’ and Jets’ing. A friend of mine worked for them for a while, she was in their marketing department.

I’m good tho’.. Sticking with this gym thing, I’m a little over 3 weeks in. Work’s good, fam’s good–no real complaints.

49. el feces loco Says:

@456

“Love’s Gonna get ya” video was crack vials too.

50. Mr. Iceberg Slim Says:

cOLD Says:

October 20th, 2009 at 2:16 pm

October 20th, 2009 at 2:08 pm

^ Mr. Iceberg Slim Says:

October 6th, 2009 at 9:42 pm
    Ive always posted my site, b4

thisisscolla.com and???

51. Detroit P Says:

Damn Iceberg…..Shit hit the fan

52. herbal kint Says:

el feces loco Says:
    October 20th, 2009 at 2:15 pm

^^yesindeedy..

KRS gets left out of the GOAT discussion waaaay too much IMO he is >>> Jay and Nas for exactly the reasons stated

53. Chief Ali aka The One Who Stay Building Says:

Pharcyde was the left coast equivalent of Tribe

Passin Me By>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>

Fun Fact: I didn’t know Dilla did the beat for Runnin’ until after he passed. Dude has maaaaad gems out there.

54. b-ease Says:

Beg for your attention?

Hey Nahggers, how many helpless old ladies deaths do you think Icebergs been responsible for? I can’t imagine that someone who can barely type a coherent paragraph (especially if its not about Camel) can have the skills needed to handle medicine properly.

And what fucking school gave you a degree if you don’t know who Andy Warhol is? What fucking school?? They cant be accredited, they can’t be. If so, I’m sending my niece there. She’s mentally disabled, but if you can be a pharmacist, why cant she. Thanks for brightening her future.

Now go back to endangering peoples lives (or sitting at home).

55. Ghost Writer Says:

I’m fascinated by the way yo
    nipples peak at me through yo blouse
    freaky me, freaky you
    can’t help but be aroused
    ‘scuse me lord less for thinkin
    but that’s the way we was brought up
    sneakin to watch playboy at night
    we all must be caught up in worldly ways
    Chemistry between boys and girls
    is alot like when we went to the woods
    and laid with the squirrels
    durin P.E., we’d be
    exploring each others privates
    hunchin with all our clothes on
    until we felt excited then, aaaah
    oh now its on from here on out
    put yo hands in the atmosphere
    if you know what i’m talkin bout
    now if two hearts done walk on out
    and i see you on the next song
    they call it horny
    Because its devilish
    now see we dead wrong

56. Mr. Iceberg Slim Says:

herbal kint Says:

but just spittin u think krs is on the level of nas and jay??

57. Mr. Iceberg Slim Says:

uconn undergrad uf pharmd

58. herbal kint Says:

Rey Says:
    October 20th, 2009 at 2:16 pm

….. word, yeah I’m be writing and covering the Jets, I’m supposed to start on their website either spring or summer and hopefully covering them full time next fall, glad to hear everythings good with you and yeah do more research on William Cooper, I haven’t checked his Wikipedia site since I never trust wikipedia, but I can only imagine how much his entry has been censored ….

59. plug Says:

What focking school?? They cant be accredited, they can’t be. If so, I’m sending my niece there. She’s mentally disabled
    ——-
    *heart attack insues*

October 6th, 2009 at 9:58 pm
    Brooklyn Strong Says:

October 6th, 2009 at 9:55 pm
    Where are you from Iceberg?

Fl, Conn., Boston, Rhode Island..5 summers in nyc btwn 1995-2000

no mentions of the book… ?

61. herbal kint Says:

b-ease Says:
    October 20th, 2009 at 2:19 pm

Beg for your attention?

Now go back to endangering peoples lives (or sitting at home).

*death*

62. Duro Says:

i think its funny as hell that Ice jocks Jay here but on his site he trashes Jay.
    *You a fan, a phony, a fake, a pussy, a Stan*

63. Rey Says:

That’s awesome. You can pencil me in (nh) as one of the many Nahggers asking for tickets. *daps*

64. Mr. Iceberg Slim Says:

***blank stare***

65. Ghost Writer Says:

October 20th, 2009 at 2:20 pm
    herbal kint Says:

but just spittin u think krs is on the level of nas and jay??

Lol what other reason is there? Have to be on the MTV list? Or played in every car and radio? Have to make money of people that helped put you on? (n)

66. Mr. Iceberg Slim Says:

Duro Says:

October 20th, 2009 at 2:25 pm
    *You a fan, a phony, a fake, a pussy, a Stan*

what part of i dont have a site dont u understand??

67. Rey Says:

Ouch.. Ya’ll are killin’ my dude Iceberg today. *yeesh* [||]

68. plug Says:

….. word, yeah I’m be writing and covering the Jets,
    ——
    the jets quarterback seems to be somewhat of a moron. when he told everybody that he wanted to wear a #9 jersey but got stuck wearing #6 because he looked at the jersey upside down, I understand why he thru six interceptions sunday

69. herbal kint Says:

October 20th, 2009 at 2:20 pm
    herbal kint Says:

but just spittin u think krs is on the level of nas and jay??

… yes I do, especially since everything his spits actually means something and if you listen is meant to uplift people, not to put other people down, not to try and get over on you not to act like he is better than you, but to teach and help you, Krs still has crazy bars, (c) his album w/ Buckshot or the song he just did on cormega’s album ….

“They standing next to the flesh/ I’m next to the soul” (c) KRS

70. el feces loco Says:

^^KRS did it when “boom bap” was the beat, before the “who produced it?” craze, in today’s hiphop at least half the fans judge the music by the producer, KRS had less to work with and did more..nas jay etc had better production..if Krs was born ten years later and given the same tools as nas and jay he would have created some real bombastic, bob marley esque shit.

October 20th, 2009 at 2:26 pm
    ***blank stare***

^ co blank stare lol.

72. Mr. Iceberg Slim Says:

herbal kint Says:

October 20th, 2009 at 2:28 pm
    October 20th, 2009 at 2:20 pm
    herbal kint Says:

but just spittin u think krs is on the level of nas and jay??

“They standing next to the flesh/ I’m next to the soul” (c) KRS

Everyone has a view, but as far as just pure mc’ing, i find it hard placing krs on top

73. Duro Says:

Who’s the best consistent producers out

74. Mr. Iceberg Slim Says:

el feces loco Says:

October 20th, 2009 at 2:29 pm

I do think he is nice, but he has all those tools now, he should just make the music now, right?

75. NovemberEnd aka What Do You Mean Teenager What Age Are We Talking About Says:

October 20th, 2009 at 2:26 pm
    ***blank stare***
    ^^^^^^^^
    i blank stare too when i’m at a lost for words…lol

76. Ghost Writer Says:

Duro Says:

October 20th, 2009 at 2:31 pm
    Who’s the best consistent producers out

Just Blaze

77. Premier Says:

b-ease is on a roll today

*daps*

78. Mr. Iceberg Slim Says:

Duro Says:

October 20th, 2009 at 2:31 pm
    Who’s the best consistent producers out

organize noise

79. herbal kint Says:

plug Says:
    October 20th, 2009 at 2:28 pm
    ….. word, yeah I’m be writing and covering the Jets,
    ——

…. hey it was only 5, lmao I can’t even try and defend him on that game, all I can say is he is still a rookie from So Cal, where he only played one year of College ball with NFL talent all around him and played against inferior opponents, dude doesn’t even try and make progression reads, whoever he thinks he is going to through the ball to when he breaks the huddle is who he is throwing the ball to, doesn’t matter how many defenders are on him, I mean the Jets rushed for over 300 yards and because of him and his 8 QB rating they still managed to lose, how the fuck is that possible, good lord that was a painful game to watch let alone be at …..

80. Mr. Iceberg Slim Says:

I blank stare cause he has name places i have lived in?? I didnt understand the logic

81. Duro Says:

Ye is better than Just. Just knows that too. I remeber reading that XXL and how Ye was killing Just when producing for BP

82. NovemberEnd aka What Do You Mean Teenager What Age Are We Talking About Says:

# Ghost Writer Says:

Raekwon- BizMarkie
    50-Just Ice
    G Unit- Heavy D and the Boyz

84. Mr. Iceberg Slim Says:

@ herbal kint, just think you could be rooting for the Bucs

85. Charles Oakley Says:

Pharoahe Monch – The Light (prod. by Diamond D)
    usershare.net/dtmlkq45qgxe

PM – The Light > Common – The Light

Internal Affairs>>>>>>

86. Duro Says:

i think just a tad bit overrated. Ye single handedly resurrected Commons career, set himself up, hooked Jay up with classics.

Ye >….

87. Detroit P Says:

And what fucking school gave you a degree if you don’t know who Andy Warhol
    To be fair alot of college kids today prolly don’t know who Andy Warhol is. You gotta take art classes for that.

88. Mr. Iceberg Slim Says:

nas = rakim (more than krs one 2 me)

89. plug Says:

Most of our rappers today are just watered down versions of the originals

Nas – KRS one
    Ghost- Big Daddy
    Jayz- Jaz-O
    Raekwon- BizMarkie
    50-Just Ice
    G Unit- Heavy D and the Boyz
    ——-
    shut your face. I hope you are joking when you typed this. the only one that made since was tha nas/Krs comparison

90. Detroit P Says:

Kanye=GOAT producer

who else’s style has changed so drastically over a short amount of years and he still puts out crack beats

91. herbal kint Says:

el feces loco Says:
    October 20th, 2009 at 2:29 pm

….. word, one of my favorite KRS verses ever was the poem he spit on I Got Next with no beat I still listen to that shit and feel inspired probably more than any other song made …..

These are poems circulating throughout the nation

everybody’s bad and everybody’s tough/
    but how many people are intelligent enough/
    to open up their eyes and see through the lies/
    discipline themselves, yourself to stay alive?/
    not many/
    That’s why the universe sent me today on this stage/
    with this to to say/
    the rich will get richer and the poor will get poorer/
    and in the final hour many heads will lose power/
    what does the rich versus the poor really mean?/
    psychologically it means you got to pick your team/
    when someone says the rich gets richer/
    visualize wealth and put yourselves in the picture/
    the rich get richer, cause they work towards rich/
    the poor get poorer, cause their minds can’t switch from the ghetto/
    let go, it’s not a novelty/
    you could love your neighborhood without loving poverty/
    follow me, every mother, father, son, daughter/
    there’s no reason to fear the New World Order/
    we must order the whole new world to pay us/
    the New World Order and the old state chaos/
    the Big Brother watching over you, is a lie you see/
    Hip-Hop could build it’s own secret society/
    but first you and I got to unify/
    stop the negativity and control our creativity/
    the rich is getting richer, so why we ain’t richer?/
    could it be we still thinking like niggas?/
    educate yourselves, make your world view bigger/
    visualize wealth and put yourselves in the picture!

92. Charles Oakley Says:

humanities and culture ftw

93. Rey Says:

Best producers out? Hrm.. Kanye, No ID, DJ Toomp, The Runners, Sean C & LV, JUSTICE League.. They’ve all made some great beats the last few years. For some reason Just Blaze fell off to me.. I think his drums all sound the same, not as bad as Swizz tho’.

94. Detroit P Says:

Rakim and KRS had a rap baby and named it Nas

95. herbal kint Says:

October 20th, 2009 at 2:35 pm
    @ herbal kint, just think you could be rooting for the Bucs

… but at least the Bucs don’t tease you every year into thinking they could actually be good just to implode, I’d rather root for a team I knew would be bad than have my hopes crushed every god damn year ….

96. Rey Says:

Nice c’n’p, Ty.

97. remixznflow82 Says:

@ b-ease

lol nah that was my attempt at humor… i have great respect for cube and his music…

@ iceburg

man alot gets misconstrued on the internets… niggas really can take shit the wrong way… i learned that shit recently…

98. Duro Says:

seriously KRS is on some other shit. He speaks that new age bull. But a great message most of the time nontheless. If he was really shaking shit up, he would be William Cooper’d ASAP

99. NovemberEnd aka What Do You Mean Teenager What Age Are We Talking About Says:

Ye music hasnt been as exciting since Graduation….it doesnt mean that he put of wack material but when i see “prod by Kanye West” or “featuring Kanye West” i wouldnt hesitate to skip even listening sometimes…Ye’s music has tailed off…..his rhyming has been on the incline his production on the decline…i know it sounds weird but thats the only way i can explain it

100. Ghost Writer Says:

Duro Says:

October 20th, 2009 at 2:36 pm

Ye >….

Kanye is not making great beats consistently like Just is though….and he did not resurrected Common’s career because nothing has changed before or since then…..it was a good album though….if Just rapped he would probably be as popular as Ye now (maybe I’m reaching)

101. 456 Says:

rakim is the father of both nas and jay. ra was the first god/gangster combo ie. real street cred droppin knowledge. nas took ra’s universal viewpoint and brought more detail to it. jay just fulfilled the “paid in full” ethos.

102. Charles Oakley Says:

charles hamilton best producer 0f 08

103. Mr. Iceberg Slim Says:

remixznflow82 Says:

October 20th, 2009 at 2:41 pm
    @ b-ease

@ iceburg

co sign

I 4get to sum people the internet is real life, i mean think about it, sum spend 8-10 hours on the internet.

104. Ghost Writer Says:

NovemberEnd aka What Do You Mean Teenager What Age Are We Talking About Says:

October 20th, 2009 at 2:42 pm

This

105. herbal kint Says:

Rey Says:
    October 20th, 2009 at 2:41 pm
    Nice c’n’p, Ty.

…. hey, I could of easily typed all that, shit I have songs memorized that I have listened to maybe 1/900th of a times less than that one, but its much easier and more time saving to copy and paste ….

106. D_Block_4_Life aka heat the track up Like Adobo/Sazon/SOFRITO Says:

Now go back to endangering peoples lives (or sitting at home).

AHhh fuck.

107. Duro Says:

1.Ye
    2.Ye/No I.D.
    3.Neptunes
    4.Just
    5.Toomp

108. Camelot Says:

# Mr. Iceberg Slim Says:
    October 20th, 2009 at 1:59 pm

A camelot, no shots, but if ur not blck chill out on the “nigga”, now sure if u notice, but most of who are acutally blck in here dont even use that..see ninja

My moms and my father are both from Sierra Leone (city of Bo and Bonthe islands, respectively) immigrated in the 70s to the 757 and then came my ass. My dad’s step brother is from Gambia.

Is that black enough for you my nigga?

109. D_Block_4_Life aka heat the track up Like Adobo/Sazon/SOFRITO Says:

Jeezy > Gucci

110. Mr. Iceberg Slim Says:

Camelot Says:

October 20th, 2009 at 2:44 pm
    # Mr. Iceberg Slim Says:
    October 20th, 2009 at 1:59 pm

Is that black enough for you my nigga?

Damn they even use “nigga” there, smh

111. NovemberEnd aka What Do You Mean Teenager What Age Are We Talking About Says:

# Duro Says:
    October 20th, 2009 at 2:44 pm

1.Ye
    2.Ye/No I.D.
    3.Neptunes
    4.Just
    5.Toomp
    ^^^^^^^^
    where is Black Milk? or Alchemist or Mr.Porter

112. herbal kint Says:

Duro Says:
    October 20th, 2009 at 2:42 pm

…. he is though, its just most people aren’t listening, he stays touring, not for music but on how 9/11 was an inside job, he stays talking about the “Obama Agenda” and was waaaay before they made a documentary about it and before he even got elected, if more people were listening to KRS like that than they would have to worry, but they don’t because they got people like Jay-Z out there as the spokesman for hip-hop when we all know all he cares about is how he can make his life better, thats not what hip-hop is supposed to be about ….

113. Duro Says:

NovemberEnd aka What Do You Mean Teenager What Age Are We Talking About Says:

October 20th, 2009 at 2:42 pm
    “”””””””
    Agreed. I think this was the point where he sold out. If you listen to Stronger you’ll understand. “You should be honered by my lateness
    that I would even show up to this fake shit”

114. Mr. Iceberg Slim Says:

October 20th, 2009 at 2:35 pm
    @ herbal kint, just think you could be rooting for the Bucs

Yea and i guess we atleast won a superbowl in recent memory, but you guys have a rookie and u have to understand a rookie is going to make rookie mistakes. I just think he had a couple of good dames and people were ready to crown him

115. Duro Says:

@November
    Alchemist is dope too. Might even put him where just is. Not too familiar with the other two tho.

116. Detroit P Says:

# Ghost Writer Says:
    October 20th, 2009 at 2:43 pm

NovemberEnd aka What Do You Mean Teenager What Age Are We Talking About Says:

October 20th, 2009 at 2:42 pm

This
    I get what you mean

but who else I got to pick from…Just Blaze seems to barely make beats anymore….I can’t think of 7 Just Blaze beats from this year..”Live your life, all of the above, exhibit A”…thats all i got…and we’re talking people with placements on mainstream albums right? You gotta be in the League right?..Justice League got my vote for this year then.

117. Chief Ali aka The One Who Stay Building Says:

Gucci definitely got Jeezy nervous

if that nigga wasn’t bald, his hair would be salt/pepper status right now

118. son of ether Says:

Nas = Hank Aaron
    Rakim= Babe Ruth
    Jayz = Cal Ripken
    LL= A Rod
    Biggie = Darryl Strawberry

119. Rey Says:

@ Herbal– Wasn’t shots fired, good sir.

120. herbal kint Says:

NovemberEnd aka What Do You Mean Teenager What Age Are We Talking About Says:
    October 20th, 2009 at 2:47 pm
    # Duro Says:
    October 20th, 2009 at 2:44 pm

1.Ye
    2.Ye/No I.D.
    3.Neptunes
    4.Just
    5.Toomp
    ^^^^^^^^
    where is Black Milk? or Alchemist or Mr.Porter

…… ranking producers is harder than ranking emcees, its something I won’t even bother doing, I mean I got my top 2 of all time probably 3 after that it starts to get too murky for me to even entertain …..

121. Chris Says:

1) Who says Krs-One and Ice Cube are not in any GOAT discussions? I see them in plenty

2) DJ Khalil has become one of the best rap producers in the game, on the low

*Bumps Esco Lets go*

122. 456 Says:

^FOH with that bullshit. You bail fuckin JOE BUDDEN who is the most self involved nigga to ever live. And KRS was outta control when he had hiphop’s ear. He was wilding and saying a lot of dumb shit until people stopped listening. so stop with the double standards nigga.

123. Duro Says:

@Ghost

I dont think common would be where he was if Kanye didnt help him out. but at the same time Kanye was on some other shit when they did songs together. I almost felt like Ye tried to sabotage Common.

124. Detroit P Says:

Is that black enough for you my nigga?
    I’m sorry to tell you but you’re not Black…..you’re African, there’s a difference.

125. herbal kint Says:

Rey Says:
    October 20th, 2009 at 2:50 pm
    @ Herbal– Wasn’t shots fired, good sir.

… O I know, I just had to clarify ….

126. son of ether Says:

^^link?

127. Rey Says:

KanYe > Just Blaze, easy. KanYe works with the artist, I feel like Just Blaze tries punking people out with his beats, if that makes sense. KanYe can make a beat/hit for anyone, you can’t say that about Just.

128. KzA Says:

JCole > Your favorite rapper

129. 456 Says:

Nas = Hank Aaron

^miss. aaron could make a hit anytime he wanted. nas – not so much

130. NovemberEnd aka What Do You Mean Teenager What Age Are We Talking About Says:

# son of ether Says:
    October 20th, 2009 at 2:50 pm

Nas = Hank Aaron
    Rakim= Babe Ruth
    Jayz = Cal Ripken
    LL= A Rod (Arod = BigL)
    Biggie = Darryl Strawberry
    ^^^^^^^^^^^
    LL was never the most talented MC

131. Detroit P Says:

# Chief Ali aka The One Who Stay Building Says:
    October 20th, 2009 at 2:49 pm

Gucci definitely got Jeezy nervous

if that nigga wasn’t bald, his hair would be salt/pepper status right now
    FuckShitAssBitchDead

132. son of ether Says:

^^pwahahaha..WTF?

133. Camelot Says:

# Mr. Iceberg Slim Says:
    October 20th, 2009 at 2:46 pm

Damn they even use “nigga” there, smh

SMH at niggas getting offended by the text of the word nigga? Foreal though, do we have to backtrack to Nas’s album????

The corporate side
    Blocking y’all from going to stores and buying it
    First L.A. and Doug Morris was riding wit it…

134. Duro Says:

“”””””””
    true but that whole “truth” movement has been infiltrated. That shit is laughable now. Alex Jones, Icke, Watts, Maxwell. They’ve all been proven frauds but they are propagated to the fullest.

135. Mr. Iceberg Slim Says:

456 Says:

October 20th, 2009 at 2:51 pm

Man jayz don’t help no one, besides Katrina to 9-11 to columbine to water in Africa to his scholarship fund to giving back to the lil kids who mom and dad DIED in 9-11, to gifts to Marcy projects and raising over 5 mil to the kids who parents died in 9-11

136. Mr. Iceberg Slim Says:

Duro Says:

October 20th, 2009 at 2:54 pm
    “”””””””

co sign

137. 456 Says:

^your fuckin idiot

138. son of ether Says:

OMGoodness with this Jayz shit..

139. herbal kint Says:

456 Says:
    October 20th, 2009 at 2:51 pm

…. Joe Budden is one of my favorite emcees out no doubt, more self involved than Jay-Z though? I don’t claim Budden is a “teacher” I just happen to like and relate to his music more than most and he doesn’t try and degrade the same people he is selling music too like Jay, but I’m not even trying to entertain another debate about Jay. So what I can’t like Joe Budden because I think KRS might be the GOAT? I can’t like their music for 2 completely different reasons? Budden’s music is personal preference for me, I’ll still argue Jay Electronica is the most talented emcee right now despite his relatively small catalogue, am I not allowed to like rappers for different reasons? All my reasons have to do with their music and their lyrical ability, none of my reasons are about how much money they got, album sales or what kind of clothes they wear either…..

140. TheCo!!inB Says:

after careful deliberation I have been able to come to the conclusion that while Kanye has done amazing things as an artist (career wise) he is basically nothing more than a user and an opportunist on a gross level. he is merely a conglomerated by product of all the people he employs. he hasn’t truly been original since college dropout. this view is not up for debate.

141. Mr. Iceberg Slim Says:

Detroit P Says:

October 20th, 2009 at 2:51 pm

Is that black enough for you my nigga?

I co sign this and not trying to diss, but there is a difference btwn us (black Americans) and people from other countries from African decent….

142. son of ether Says:

Nas = Muhammad Ali
    Rakim= Cassius Clay
    Jay= Mike Tyson
    Biggie= Sonny Liston
    Raekwon= George Foreman
    Joe Budden= Mitch Green
    Ghost= Zab Judah
    LL = Joe Luis

143. son of ether Says:

^^There goes that masters? PHD at work….this nigga is brilliant.

144. son of ether Says:

forr arguments sake lets look at this quote

“I’m sorry to tell you but you’re not white…you’re Italian, there’s a difference”

*hopes those two will realize how foolish they look comparing race to nationality*

145. NYHC81 Says: