Video: KiD CuDi – Alive (Unofficial Dallas Penn)

Cudi’s album has been enjoyable to me almost as much as the DOOM album from earlier this year. While I don’t consider Kid Cudi to be a lyricist on par with DOOM I do think Cudi knows how to make music that you can feel outside of the normal boundaries of rap.

Is Kid Cudi Hip-Hop? Hell yes. Cudi’s music exists so that future artists don’t have to copy the themes or styles of performers that may not suit them. Cudi is making his own lane. That is Hip-Hop. –dP

Previously: KiD CuDi – Mr. Solo Dolo (Unofficial Dallas Penn Video)

347 Responses to “Video: KiD CuDi – Alive (Unofficial Dallas Penn)”

1. Dallas Says:

Ricky Retardo shit

2. dopesir Says:

fuckin piece of shit obese fuck. why is this posted. its like a diss to cudi or someshit.

3. Frank Says:

That Dallas Penn Adidas incident was hilarious. Fucking cry baby!

4. Belize Says:

:::turns up Love and InIty:::

5. KRM Says:

PLEASE DO NOT COMPARE kid cudi TO MF DOOM!!!

6. verses Says:

SMH at that Rza interview…dude is mentally deranged…and I’m a wutang fan

7. Tong Po Flo Says:

:::turns up Love and InIty:::

^ If the one by Jr Gong co-signature

8. The Shot Clock aka Nahdebayor Says:

Cudder >>>

9. LondonBloke: Lambeth Livin but Still Winnin Says:

* Listens to MOTM*

10. The Shot Clock aka Nahdebayor Says:

album of the year

11. LondonBloke: Lambeth Livin but Still Winnin Says:

Ol Tight the ignorant homies/niggas telling me theyre considering robbing a new secretative “illuminati-kinda guy” on ends coz “them sorta people make money…they hold cash in their house…they’re connected.”

Turns out he’s a Nuwaubian.

Education FTW.

Turns out he’s a Nuwaubian

^ who?

13. LondonBloke: Lambeth Livin but Still Winnin Says:

who?

a gentleman that has moved into the local neighbourhood.
    Niggas said he was acting secrative and in a cult of some sort…their lack of education, constant smoking and overexposure to JayZ Youtube theories combined led them to believe he was a freemason or in the illuminati, therefore had money is his house??? and so was worth robbing lol

Ignorance in the hood FTL

14. Tweezy Says:

‘Donnell fucked up Larry.

15. The Shot Clock aka Nahdebayor Says:

lmao….more power to these brothas.

LF: I’m officially aCurb fan now. the last two episodes were fuckin hilarious.

16. LondonBloke: Lambeth Livin but Still Winnin Says:

Any commenter from NY or surounding states who doesnt show up to the Nah Right show doesnt exist.

17. LondonBloke: Lambeth Livin but Still Winnin Says:

After Lamar Odom went down with a leg injury during Thursday’s game against the Sacramento Kings — we’re told Khloe chose to bail on her flight to Las Vegas the next day for Kim’s birthday at Tao nightclub … just so she could help nurse her hubby’s boo-boo.

Snowbunnies FTW

18. KzA Says:

LondonBloke: Lambeth Livin but Still Winnin Says:

October 20th, 2009 at 8:27 am

Man Im battlin myself over this shit..I want to go bad as hell but I don t know if I will

19. LondonBloke: Lambeth Livin but Still Winnin Says:

Its $10 for The Chef and The Ghost. That is true value for money. Forgot about Pills and Wicka Wock Man or whatever, just them two alone [n] for $10 is a bargin.

Nahgers like Beezy, Sean Coons, Digi, Harlem, Amp should be up in there [n]. We’ll hear excuses after though no doubt

20. KzA Says:

hah Its a time issue for me..that shit dont start til 11 and prally will go til like 3…I got work in central Jersey at 730 lofl….I mean it aint like I havent done it before buttttt

21. LondonBloke: Lambeth Livin but Still Winnin Says:

Available options:

1. Leave early
    2. Redbull. Lots
    3. Head to an after party/club/females, then go straight to work
    4. Whilst there, do lines with Beezy and score some speed of him at the end to keep you going for work

Unavailable option: dont go.

22. Joe 88 Says:

Happy 10-20 guys!

23. Rey Says:

*mind on money*

*money on mind*

*all set*

Mornin’ Nahggers

24. Rey Says:

Crickets? Or is stuff just not posting when I hit refresh?

25. LondonBloke: Lambeth Livin but Still Winnin Says:

Nah crickets

26. Big Homie Says:

The wait is ova …

27. b-ease Says:

Crickets? Or is stuff just not posting when I hit refresh?

The former I believe.

*daps Rey and any nahggers that may be lurking cause they acutually have to be productive at work today*

28. LondonBloke: Lambeth Livin but Still Winnin Says:

Plug is in the advertisement comment section tho.

lol

29. b-ease Says:

*daps Big Homie, the bloke from London England (c) camelGOAT*

30. b-ease Says:

I know how to get cOLD to post…

Yo, how badly did Nas lose??

Federal Tax Lien Against Nas — It Was Written (Actual TMZ Headline)

You’ve gotta be kidding me.

It’s ill that that Will Smith album is still banking Nas millions of dollars a year though.

Ghostwriting > touring >>>>>>>> selling records

31. Rey Says:

# b-ease Says:
    October 20th, 2009 at 9:16 am

Crickets? Or is stuff just not posting when I hit refresh?

The former I believe.

*Salutes B-Ease*, *daps nahggers*

32. Camelot Says:

For the love of hip-hop Eskay, you gotta post that Kid Cudi featuring Eminem leak.

I KNOW YOU SEEN IT.

33. LondonBloke: Lambeth Livin but Still Winnin Says:

For the love of payola, Eskay posts all sorta garbage and not stuff like that Kid Cudi featuring Eminem leak.

* Fixed

34. Rey Says:

# LondonBloke: Lambeth Livin but Still Winnin Says:
    October 20th, 2009 at 9:21 am

* Fixed

Ouch…

October 20th, 2009 at 9:18 am
    I know how to get cOLD to post…

Yo, how badly did Nas lose??

^ roff/fuckyou.com

*goes to get coffee*

37. b-ease Says:

Didnt he though?

I remember hearing it on Nah months ago…couldve been amp/valentime (cant remember which) providing a link though.

38. b-ease Says:

lmao

*daps cOLD*

39. LondonBloke: Lambeth Livin but Still Winnin Says:

cOLD are you the head of the Stan for Nas committee on Nah? #no shots

cOLD are you the head of the Stan for Nas committee on Nah? #no shots

^ me the nigga Jersey, and Elfeces loco, are running a tight race. But in all seriousness we don’t Stan Nas, we try to spread the gospel.

41. b-ease Says:

LF : Capri Sun >>>>

*daps ease londonBloke rey*

LF : Capri Sun >>>>

^ early in the morning?, nah fam.

44. b-ease Says:

we don’t Stan Nas, we try to spread the gospel.

Holy shit. My nigga just invented a whole new plane of stanning. From now on, “spreading the gospel” is my new term for unfallible standom.

yo ease what songs Nas ghost wrote for Will?

46. b-ease Says:

^ early in the morning?, nah fam.

I feel like I never had enough of it as a kid, so now I’m making up for lost juice.

47. Ghost Writer Says:

Nas >

October 20th, 2009 at 9:28 am
    LF : Capri Sun >>>>

^ High fructose corn syrup FTL.

*dapz abound*

49. Ghost Writer Says:

cOLD Says:

October 20th, 2009 at 9:30 am
    yo ease what songs Nas ghost wrote for Will?

Get jiggy with it I think (n)

50. b-ease Says:

yo ease what songs Nas ghost wrote for Will?

To my knowledge, he wrote large portions of the Big Willie Style LP, including Getting Jiggy With It, Miami, and Just Cruising.

That album went diamond.

51. b-ease Says:

*daps Da Mayor*

This shit is crack in a plastic pouch. I drink two at a time.

52. Ghost Writer Says:

Oh *daps everyone*

53. Big Homie Says:

I’m on my 3rd serving of coffee and the cup I use is technially a cup and a half. Coffee is my cocaine

54. Joe 88 Says:

The comments over @ WSHH >

The comments in the jermaine taylor post alone almost killed me on the spot, the nigga said he got laid out like a pair of fresh khakis *dead*

And the comments in the frenchie post (from so icey) Nigga said, after seeing how frenchie looks he can’t feel his music no more.

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

55. b-ease Says:

*daps Lito*

cOLD Says:
    October 20th, 2009 at 9:30 am
    yo ease what songs Nas ghost wrote for Will?

^ Damn near that whole “Gettin Jiggy” album. Certainly Will’s best.

“Miami”
    “Gettin Jiggy”
    “Just the Two of Us”

57. 456 Says:

the gospel: choose women and beats carelessly, don’t pay taxes and generally stay susceptible

58. b-ease Says:

Coffee used to be my shit, but I started getting the runs, and if I drank more than 1 cup (which I would), I would get all jittery and shit during the come down. I had to fall back.

59. Ghost Writer Says:

October 20th, 2009 at 9:32 am
    *daps Da Mayor*

This shit is crack in a plastic pouch. I drink two at a time.

The commercials crack me up…..”respect the pouch, respect it”

60. b-ease Says:

456 Says:

October 20th, 2009 at 9:34 am

*fucking dead*

61. Big Homie Says:

Nigga said, after seeing how frenchie looks he can’t feel his music no more.

^ wow

62. S.I.C.K Says:

*daps all*

The whole key to this love thang is to really be friends.Me and my girl do everything together.We make music together as well so there`s no seperation in terms of being ourselves.I encourage her to always express herself and be herself.If your girl can`t feel good in her own skin,then most likely she`s gonna be secretive,and that`s where the male “friends” come in.Also you have to realize that you don`t own a chick.If you`re on some boyfriend/girlfriend shit,that shit is a handshake deal.Live in the moment and don`t look to far into the future.You also have to bring more to the table than just dick.I cook for my chick regularly and do intangible things for her that other niggas can`t.I inspire her and educate her about her culture and give her direction.Women like leadership,not to be confused with bravado,macho bullshit.

These are the facts. Nas is recognized as the GOAT, by all his peers. From Rakim, to KRS-1, to WU… how this is not across the board amongst hip hoppers baffles me. I mean ILLMATIC people, after listening to that album how could you refute those claims.

LF: If you havn’t watched the movie Amazing Grace, its a good flick to watch. Only thing about that movie, is that they portrayed some whites (the abolitionist) as slave savors.

I ask you this… if the white man is responsible for enslaving Africans, can they be credited with ending slavery. Because had it not been for them, there wouldnt be any to begin with.

64. Ghost Writer Says:

October 20th, 2009 at 9:34 am

GATTTT! (c) cs88

65. 456 Says:

the feds > nas
    kelis > nas

66. Big Homie Says:

Coffee used to be my shit, but I started getting the runs

^ Oh..ugh..I thought the only runs you get is running from the police

67. Camelot Says:

October 20th, 2009 at 9:24 am

Didnt he though?

Did a nah search for it just now, didn’t see it. The beat is pretty skeletory (sorta like the MMLP beats, but a little closer to “Spend Some Time” off of Encore) and the shit KNOCKS.

Cudi on the hook (which is fire), Em doing “Shady” drops in between, but no verses unfortunately.

Unless he’s preventing people like Flocka Fucka Fag from spitting 20 inch rim freestyles between the hook, I see no reason to not post it, but post another DP video…

October 20th, 2009 at 9:32 am
    *daps Da Mayor*

This shit is crack in a plastic pouch. I drink two at a time.

^ I can’t even drink them shits any more. It would probably taste like sap in a pouch. After you wane yourself off something it’s damn near impossible to go back, and for good reason.

I’d rather take shots of Patron than drink a soda.

69. RIGZ Says:

# cOLD Says:
    October 20th, 2009 at 9:30 am

yo ease what songs Nas ghost wrote for Will?

Get Jiggy Wid It (i think), Cruisin, etc

Alotta stuff from that LP…I actually own that shit too lol

70. Rey Says:

# b-ease Says:
    October 20th, 2009 at 9:30 am

we don’t Stan Nas, we try to spread the gospel.

*starts First Universal Church of KanYe West*

*nh*

71. Chief Ali aka The One Who Stay Building Says:

Sup nahggers

*daps all in attendance*

Ubertwitter for the blackberry>>>>>>>>>>>>>>

I know, I’m late.

72. RIGZ Says:

*hails up who fi get hail up*

73. Joey Profit$ Says:

*clicks in room*

*aha this is where everybody is at*

*daps all*

456 Says:

October 20th, 2009 at 9:34 am

^ lol. nice aim.

75. Rey Says:

Gettin’ Jiggy Wit’ It is one of my all-time favorite guilty pleasure songs.

76. RIGZ Says:

Maybe because everyone doesnt think that the album holds the same weight as you….Just saying….

77. KzA Says:

and if it wasnt for them, youd still be in chains. We are talking about two different kinds of white men.

78. b-ease Says:

But what leans more heavily in terms of GOAT consideration, one’s peers, or the people??

I’m not nessesarily disputing Nas’ GOAT status, I’ve said plenty of times that at his best, no one is on his level. NO ONE.

Fuck a guilty pleasure. It was the shiny suit era. “Jiggy” was in.

80. b-ease Says:

John Brown >>>

Arguably the most righteous white man even.

Naw, you know what, inarguably.

81. Joe 88 Says:

lol @ me really thinking will smith had skills after listening to “miami”

And nas is NOT the goat. But he’s definently the closes, one more “nigger tape” and he’d be the GOAT

82. b-ease Says:

Rey Says:

October 20th, 2009 at 9:41 am
    Gettin’ Jiggy Wit’ It is one of my all-time favorite guilty pleasure songs.

Always hated it.

And the Puff/Trackmasters/Hype era of hiphop was/is my shit.

^ it was a theoretical question my nigga.

84. Rey Says:

# b-ease Says:
    October 20th, 2009 at 9:42 am

I’m not necessarily disputing Nas’ GOAT status, I’ve said plenty of times that at his best, no one is on his level. NO ONE.

But how often has that nigga been at his best? 65% of his career? And I think that’s being generous. With the exception of KC, Jigga has never been at less than 85% efficiency level imo.

Harsh but true… I was never a huge NaS fan, but I kept tabs on him (none), but after the bombasticness of “Hate Me Now” (even tho’ it was dope it was still over the top) I stopped checking for dude until Jay called him out. NaS won the battle, Jay won the war.

^ truth, but some will argue they’re all the same. Just wanted to see peoples views on this.

86. Chief Ali aka The One Who Stay Building Says:

I’d rather take shots of Patron than drink a soda.

—————–

cosiggity

the only beverages i keep in the crib are water, red wine, and the occassional bottle of hard liquor

High Fructose Corn syrup is giving niggas a head [ll] start on diabetes

87. Joe 88 Says:

> But how often has that nigga been at his best? 65% of his career? And I think that’s being generous. With the exception of KC, Jigga has never been at less than 85% effieciency level imo.

^yeah, this is true, even tho I don’t listen to BP3, I know that lyrically it’s on point. My personal list has pac as the G.O.A.T but if there was an official list, Jay would have to be #1 without a doubt

Da fuck is a slave?

*Pharaoh’s it up*

89. b-ease Says:

and if it wasnt for them, youd still be in chains.

I doubt that. Nat Turner and Harriet were just the beginning. Shit wouldve got ugly. But I think we’d all be dead before our people wore chains for another generation. Shout out to the crackers that would teach us to read though. That shit was true power.

90. RIGZ Says:

# cOLD Says:
    October 20th, 2009 at 9:44 am

^ it was a theoretical question my nigga.

Was it really? lol. Ok cOLD.

91. Big Homie Says:

Will actually has some flow

92. Rey Says:

@ D. Billz- Indeed. Before ’97 I had heard “jig” as a slur and as slang for stabbing someone, but then “Gettin’ Jiggy…” and “If You Think I’m Jiggy” and all of a sudden “Jiggy” makes sense. Word looks half-retarded now.

@ B-Ease, Cosign, but that song is just too much fun.. “550I-S if you need a lift, who’s the kid in the drop? Who else….”

93. Ghost Writer Says:

*Is not going to talk about Nas vs Jay again*

Nas >

94. b-ease Says:

I made a concious effort to cut back on soda this past summer. But one Pepsi brought me right back to where I was on some junkie shit.

95. Joe 88 Says:

Still lol @ rey giving his opinions on rap. in a room full of historians. No shots, but rey everytime I hear you say “I stop checking for someone, but there great” I always laugh, cause I know for a fact that you REALLY stop listening to them.

Again no shots

96. Rey Says:

And for the record, I’ve never been mad at Will Smith’s rappin’ career. Dude’s an Icon.

Um, but…

“Boom Shake The Room” was not a good look.

Joe 88 Says:
    October 20th, 2009 at 9:44 am
    lol @ me really thinking will smith had skills after listening to “miami”

^ Got you too huh? (no Halloween bag snatchers)

Wasn’t Eva Mendes in that vid? Damn. Let me find out he beat that wayyyy before her fame. He probably put her on.

98. b-ease Says:

Big Homie Says:

October 20th, 2009 at 9:46 am
    Will actually has some flow

Parents Just Don’t Understand >>

I Wanna Fight Mike Tyson >>>>

Nitemare on My Street >>>>

Fresh Prince theme song >>>>

Girls aint Nothing but Trouble >>>>

And that first song he and Jazzy did whose name escapes me >>>

99. 456 Says:

John Brown >>>

^ GOAT white man to date

100. b-ease Says:

Wasn’t Eva Mendes in that vid?

Yep, her pretty ass was the one that mouthed the words to the female vocals in the first verse. I love that woman. Even moreso since I found out she was a drunk. Makes me wanna save her…send shots if you must. I will not retract that statment.

101. Ghost Writer Says:

LL Cool J is the goat

^ I think he did beat, they were in that movie with Doug hefferdon together.

Rey

One word: Jigga

104. Ghost Writer Says:

456 Says:

October 20th, 2009 at 9:50 am
    John Brown >>>

^ GOAT white man to date

WHAT?

105. Chief Ali aka The One Who Stay Building Says:

————————-

*sips embalming fluid*

106. b-ease Says:

Arguably the most righteous white man even.

ever > even

107. Rey Says:

# Joe 88 Says:
    October 20th, 2009 at 9:49 am

Again no shots

Please, when it comes to commercial records or singles or timelines, my game is impeccable. Full albums? Mmm, not so much, and I do try to stay in my lane after being called out by Morph and Berns.

But yeah, you’re right, I stop checking altogether until something captures my intention, but is that a bad thing?

I mean, I get shit for not hearing a buncha music, but think about it: If I hear a song or two by an artist or group, and don’t like it at all, why should I keep checking? Or the Drake thing… I don’t like Lil’ Wayne (except for the law of averages, motherfucker’s on every other song, he’s bound to find his way onto my playlist–nh), so why would I like Young Money?

I give a few listens, and only check for the people that capture my attention, even if they’re similar in content. BIG? Jay? Sure. Wu? Together, yes. Mobb Deep? RedMan? Nope. Em? Jeezy? Sure. Weezy? Gucci? No. Capture my attention. Make me care. CuDi? Asher? Sure. Wale? Hamilton? No.

So yeah, I’ve got other things to do than listen to 24 Gucci mixtapes just to make absolute 1000000% sure that I think he’s aural herpes.

Eva Mendes has some very distinct features… sexy chica.

Denzel prolly smashed too.

John Brown

^*googles*

110. Joe 88 Says:

Kool Moe Dee > LL Cool J

*straight face*

Even tho holmes had that 1984 flow in the 90’s, he got in LL’s ass (pause)

>Got you too huh? (no Halloween bag snatchers)

^lol, yep, he did, funny thing was, my father loves the song “miami” so he got me last week (n) lol. I was nodding my head like “damn, why doesn’t will smith get more respect as an artist?” *dead*

111. Rey Says:

J88– No shots, that rant was brewing for a while.

@ Billz– True, true

112. b-ease Says:

Ghost Writer Says:

October 20th, 2009 at 9:51 am
    LL Cool J is the goat

Fuck a hater. Even if you don’t agree, there’s a legitimate argument for the above sentiment. Dude invented the concept of what we know to be a solo rap star. Bridged the gap between RUNDMC and Rakim. Kept making hits long after both of them stopped mattering.

You really can’t shit on that dude.

cOLD Says:
    October 20th, 2009 at 9:52 am

^ I think he did beat, they were in that movie with Doug hefferdon together.

^ yeah Hitch. Shorty always play opposite Black men too. And lol @ everybody calls Kevin James by his KOQ character.

*reads wiki entry on John Brown*

sizzle on GOAT status.

115. b-ease Says:

John Brown

^*googles*

Dude sent his sons to die for US. Gotta respect it, even Malcolm did.

116. Mr. Iceberg Slim Says:

“Pay your taxes, yall ninjas hustlin backwards”

“We dont pay the same taxes, not in the same bracket”

“What you call money, i spend that on taxes”

117. Ghost Writer Says:

Hey, vibe to vibe a second, it’s a club girl why you arrived naked

He was tried for treason against the state of Virginia, the murder of five proslavery Southerners, and inciting a slave insurrection and was subsequently hanged.

^ good man, that John Brown.

cOLD Says:
    October 20th, 2009 at 9:53 am
    Eva Mendes has some very distinct features… sexy chica.

Denzel prolly smashed too.

^Baddest Cuban broad I ever seen, albeit I don’t any other Cubans.

120. Chief Ali aka The One Who Stay Building Says:

“Pay your taxes, yall ninjas hustlin backwards”

“We dont pay the same taxes, not in the same bracket”

“What you call money, i spend that on taxes”
    —————————————————–

hey quote the joint where he’s talking about being a Wall Hall already

121. Camelot Says:

John Brown > Abraham Lincoln

And “Honest Abe” didn’t even like dude.

John Brown and Nat Turner need to be taught in all HBCUs around the country, motherfuck a George Washington Carver and Lyndon B. Johnson

122. Mr. Iceberg Slim Says:

October 20th, 2009 at 9:55 am
    Ghost Writer Says:

October 20th, 2009 at 9:51 am
    LL Cool J is the goat

You really can’t shit on that dude.

He gets the nod for lasting the test of time, but i nvr in my life, just heard someone say, dam ll is the best m.c right now or the best lyricist, i just nvr heard that a day in my life, but i do enjoy all his music he made b4 and including mr. smith

123. b-ease Says:

And lol @ everybody calls Kevin James by his KOQ character.

Becacuse with slight variations, that’s the character he always plays, so you just think that’s actually his real personality.

His character is Hitch was Doug at a corpoate gig that didnt have Carrie yet. His character in Mall Cop (based on the trailers) was Doug working as a mall cop. And his character in the Adam Sandler joint was Doug pretening to be gay to get insurance money.

Yea, King of Queens >>

124. Rey Says:

Addendum: Still, an artist’s cosign isn’t the be-all, end-all, as evidenced by my Puffy & Ma$e standom in the late 90s, but completely ignoring Harlem World’s album, or me not paying much attention to d-12 or Consequence/GLC

damn dude was type gangsta.

126. Joe 88 Says:

I think it’s unfair to write a artist off after listening to only 2 songs. Everybody makes wack shit b, but that’s my opinion

cOLD wouldn’t fuck with my music or respect me as a artist if he wrote me off after listening to 2 songs, cause I sent dude mad shit before “4 walls” and I can tell by his comments that he either thought they was wack, or didn’t care for them

But rey, you are your own man (whatever that means) and I applaud you for standing by your decisions (even if you do constantly get rode on (n)) so just stick to your guns

127. Mr. Iceberg Slim Says:

Chief Ali aka The One Who Stay Building Says:

October 20th, 2009 at 9:58 am
    “Pay your taxes, yall ninjas hustlin backwards”

“We dont pay the same taxes, not in the same bracket”

“What you call money, i spend that on taxes”
    —————————————————–

hey quote the joint where he’s talking about being a Wall Hall already

smh @ u on a quote i said weeks ago, u said the same sh!t ystrdy, our u happy i have now just acknowledge ur presence

128. Joey Profit$ Says:

NaS won the battle, Jay won the war.

nice

129. Ghost Writer Says:

October 20th, 2009 at 9:55 am
    Ghost Writer Says:

October 20th, 2009 at 9:51 am
    LL Cool J is the goat

You really can’t shit on that dude.

This is true

130. b-ease Says:

John Brown and Nat Turner need to be taught in all HBCUs around

Fuck that. They need to be taught in public elementary and middle schools.

Sometimes I think my school system in MD musta been on some other shit because we learned about John Brown and Nat Turner. Only as I get older do I realize that wasnt the norm.

131. LondonBloke: Lambeth Livin but Still Winnin Says:

Pottawatomie Massacre

5 people being killed is called a Massacre?

They call that a Tuesday in Detroit no?

132. Camelot Says:

Rey Says:
    October 20th, 2009 at 9:53 am

——–

This nigga needs his own page in XXL

133. Rey Says:

# Chief Ali aka The One Who Stay Building Says:
    October 20th, 2009 at 9:58 am

“Pay your taxes, yall ninjas hustlin backwards”

“We dont pay the same taxes, not in the same bracket”

“What you call money, i spend that on taxes”
    —————————————————–

hey quote the joint where he’s talking about being a Wall Hall already

Warhol, not Wall Hall.. Not sure if you were being serious, no shots

134. b-ease Says:

smh @ u on a quote i said weeks ago,

To be fair, it was really, really funny and imo worth repeating.

October 20th, 2009 at 9:51 am
    Wasn’t Eva Mendes in that vid?

^Funny, but I feel the same way (no brothers from another).

136. b-ease Says:

They call that a Tuesday in Detroit no?

Satuday morning between 9 and 1030 in the Chi.

137. Rey Says:

@ J88– It’s all good, Cap’n. 2 songs was obvi an exaggeration, but it’s whatever. *harlem shakes at Tribe’s wake*

138. louisdondon1 Says:

lil wayne no ceilings mixtape is droppin oct 31. u heard it here first

139. LondonBloke: Lambeth Livin but Still Winnin Says:

This sentence is funny to me for so many different reasons

140. b-ease Says:

Warhol, not Wall Hall.. Not sure if you were being serious, no shots

lol, its a long (ll) story Rey. Well, not really.

Iceberg actually argued a few weeks ago that it was “Wall Hall”, and not “Warhol”. Like, actually debated it. Like he was right. Hilarity.

LondonBloke: Lambeth Livin but Still Winnin Says:
    October 20th, 2009 at 10:00 am
    Pottawatomie Massacre

5 people being killed is called a Massacre?

They call that a Tuesday in Detroit no?

^ *does jumpin jacks in quicksand*

142. Joe 88 Says:

I never thought LL was the G.O.A.T

He’s like the Dr J of the rap game, was at his peak (n) right before rap took that next big step, he was a pioneer, but it’s just too many rappers that are better than him on the mic, have better stage presence, and make better albums, but I wouldn’t be mad if someone said he was the G.O.A.T

143. Mr. Iceberg Slim Says:

smh @ english majors on nahright

^ did you have a black teacher, because on the low, those black history teachers (shouts Mr Bragg) did their own thug fizzle, after they covered the schools curriculum, they would go in on Fridays.

145. Camelot Says:

October 20th, 2009 at 10:00 am
    John Brown and Nat Turner need to be taught in all HBCUs around

Fuck that. They need to be taught in public elementary and middle schools.

^^^^^

One of my MSGTs, spanish dude, is from New England, got one of them John F. Kennedy, half British accents. I’m from VA, (757 niggas whatup!)

Dude told them white folks on day 1, “If you guys don’t like the way I talk, you should have won the war.”

146. b-ease Says:

just heard someone say, dam ll is the best m.c right now

I could be wrong, but based on memories of my older brother, I’m pretty sure that was the general consensus from ’84-86. Granted, that was a long time ago, but still.

147. Rey Says:

# b-ease Says:
    October 20th, 2009 at 10:03 am

Warhol, not Wall Hall.. Not sure if you were being serious, no shots

lol, its a long (ll) story Rey. Well, not really.

LOL.. Iceberg’s cool peoples but that’s funny.. “No, I’m telling you, it’s ‘There’s a bathroom on the right’!”

148. LondonBloke: Lambeth Livin but Still Winnin Says:

To me LL Cool J is the “GOAT”. Only because he is the first person i ever heard use the term. In terms of the actual meaning – no chance.

Continuing you career after your peak and staying on a garbage level removes you from the goat running – see: Mike Tyson

149. 456 Says:

hey quote the joint where he’s talking about being a Wall Hall already

^you mean warhol, you ignorant bastid?

150. b-ease Says:

smh @ english majors on nahright

*blank stare*

Nigga, you didnt mispell it!! You had no idea who Andy Warhol was.

151. LondonBloke: Lambeth Livin but Still Winnin Says:

smh @ stans take subliminal shots on Nah.

152. Remixznflow Says:

so by that logic… who is the goat right now? It couldnt be Jay or Nas right?

153. Mr. Iceberg Slim Says:

Camelot Says:

October 20th, 2009 at 10:05 am
    October 20th, 2009 at 10:00 am
    John Brown and Nat Turner need to be taught in all HBCUs around

Fuck that. They need to be taught in public elementary and middle schools.

How about, parents just teach there kids that….smh @ some ninjas who does not know there kids teachers name

154. Camelot Says:

cOLD Says:
    October 20th, 2009 at 10:05 am

Word, one of my elementary teachers grandad was a black panther, she taught us all the approved bullshit as fast as possible, and then went in like Michelle Obama on America. I waited for the day she straight up dropped “cracka ass crackas” (c) Chris Rock…

155. b-ease Says:

did you have a black teacher

Naw, white Jewish guy. He was mad cool. But we had filmstrips and everything on those dudes, so I always assumed it was part of curriculum, but now that I look back, maybe it wasnt…

smh @ english majors on nahright

*blank stare*

Nigga, you didnt mispell it!! You had no idea who Andy Warhol was.

^ roffle, they dont have a class for that type fail.

157. Mr. Iceberg Slim Says:

October 20th, 2009 at 10:06 am
    smh @ english majors on nahright

*blank stare*

Nigga, you didnt mispell it!! You had no idea who Andy Warhol was.

Was not talking to u, but funny how u felt that was directed to u

158. Joe 88 Says:

*Listens to Kid Cudi’s “Man on the moon”*

To me, this album is a banger, I see you b-ease. For some reason, after you said you laughed at most of the songs on here, I can’t listen to this album w/o thinking about your comment (no day dreaming) I still love this shit

159. LondonBloke: Lambeth Livin but Still Winnin Says:

IMO knowing when to retire is a major factor in deciding a “GOAT”

Continuing after your peak = acceptable

Continuing until your work is so garbage it discredits your original work = no longer GOAT

See LL’s last two albums. And Mike Tyson loosing to Danny Williams. SMH

160. b-ease Says:

Was not talking to u, but funny how u felt that was directed to u

Didnt think it was, just wanted to address it in case no one else did.

161. Officer Duscrom Says:

* Listens to MOTM*

Mr. Hudson’s album>Cudi’s album

162. Rey Says:

# Remixznflow Says:
    October 20th, 2009 at 10:07 am

so by that logic… who is the goat right now? It couldnt be Jay or Nas right?

Just breaking that down: “Who is the Greatest Of All Time” right now?”

*waits for it* (nh)

Mr. Iceberg Slim Says:
    October 20th, 2009 at 10:04 am
    smh @ english majors on nahright

^the price of being a Stanley.

Man up.

wrong reference > wrong english

164. KzA Says:

Fresh Prince theme song >>>>

Is this the most famous rap song of all time?

165. Mr. Iceberg Slim Says:

NO shots, but i have found broke ninjas usually think nas is the goat…once again no shots

166. KzA Says:

if you can call it a rap song..

167. 456 Says:

never thought ll was goat. ever ever. i need love was wack even back then.

but mamma said knock you out was a hot album. i respected him after that.

168. D_Block_4_Life Says:

Jay > BIG

Gucci’s trash (sup Joe)

Man On The Moon had some dope hooks.

169. Remixznflow Says:

Just breaking that down: “Who is the Greatest Of All Time” right now?”

*waits for it* (nh)

Gucci?

*dives behind office furniture*

170. Joe 88 Says:

LF: I was told this morning that i’m bi-polar, should I be offended? I told them that I wake up feeling different every morning, I thought everyone did, but if ‘that means i’m bi-polar, fuck it, so be it.

I’m out this fuck boy just stunk the room up, smelling like sperm burps. 1 ya selves.

… not you iceberg slim, the other fuck boy.

172. b-ease Says:

Is this the most famous rap song of all time?

This and Summertime. And Getting Jiggy With It is pretty high up there.

173. Detroit P Says:

IMO knowing when to retire is a major factor in deciding a “GOAT”

Continuing after your peak = acceptable

shouldn’t this disqualify Tupac and biggie….especially Biggie

174. Mr. Iceberg Slim Says:

Blank stare…I copied and pasted a verse that had a wrong reference??? Some of you act like I made a life time fail, like been over 25 and making less than 17.00 a hour…no shots at ninjas hoping overtime is open for the week

175. Rey Says:

# Remixznflow Says:
    October 20th, 2009 at 10:12 am

Just breaking that down: “Who is the Greatest Of All Time” right now?”

*waits for it* (nh)

Gucci?

*dives behind office furniture*

Gucci’s not even the best one on his own solo joints. (nh)

I just meant that we’re arguing who the Greatest of All Time is…right now. Isn’t the Greatest of All Time supposed to be the greatest…of all time?

In that case, the answer is S. Carter, and errbody knows it.

176. b-ease Says:

lol, naw they were joking. Bi-polar’s a little more serious than waking up and feeling different.

Bi-polar is waking up one day and deciding to buy a car for no reason other than you’re happy as fuck. And the next week you wont get out of bed or take a shower.

177. COCCA88CRAZY88SINCE88 Says:

Nas & them Gattdamn Taxes…

“You older then me and you Still a Lil’Nigga” (q: Cam)

Ok, so both b-ease and Broadway, two hometown brethren said they like MOTM. Unofficial policy says that I have to at least give this album a chance (ftr, I shitted on 808s before I heard it and it’s now my favorite album by Ye).

Unfortunately I still have no comp though. And I damn sure ain’t iTuning it.

179. Remixznflow Says:

In that case, the answer is S. Carter, and errbody knows it.

this would be my vote.. but.. hes fallen off too.. and thats the truth.

180. Joe 88 Says:

shouldn’t this disqualify Tupac and biggie….especially Biggie

^No because it wasn’t by there will of course. Only reason why Big pun legacy isnt as tarnished as those tew is because he just didn’t stay in the studio that much

181. Mr. Iceberg Slim Says:

456 Says:

October 20th, 2009 at 10:11 am
    never thought ll was goat. ever ever. i need love was wack even back then.

I need love can nvr be wack, that song is poss. the best hip hop love song of all time

182. Rey Says:

# Joe 88 Says:
    October 20th, 2009 at 10:12 am

You’re not bipolar, duder–trust me. I’ve got bipolar friends and it’s such a fucked up disease that I don’t even make fun of it. You’ve probably just gotta case of ImStuckInBaltimoreAndTheSmellIsFinallyGettingToMe-itis.

183. Camelot Says:

Mr. Iceberg Slim Says:
    October 20th, 2009 at 10:11 am

*Is a proud broke nigga, no butlers in my house nor lexus in the driveway

*been fuckin with nas since I was 6, word to the walkman with “If I Ruled the World” on the school bus, trying to hide the the big ass headphones from the bus driver”

*listens to Nas speak from project windows

*listens to Jay speak on his ice that will offend me

Yeah niggas, I been a Nas stan, for bout 13 years

*Spreads the Nas gospel* (c) cOLD

184. b-ease Says:

I copied and pasted a verse that had a wrong reference???

But after cats pointed it out, you debated the point.

You actually gave a defintion for the term “Wall Hall”!! Something to the effect of, “naw, wall hall means its a really pricey piece of art.”

Man Up (c) Billz If you can’t laugh at yourself, youd be better off killing yourself.

LF: @b-ease … I’m saying, yall know priority mail was only like an extra $2 right?

186. Ghost Writer Says:

Damn alotta Nas haters on this site….smh

187. b-ease Says:

Ok, so both b-ease and Broadway, two hometown brethren said they like MOTM.

Woah, Woah. No sir. That shit is a weed plate to me.

And “lmao” at joe’s comment about my comment on MOTM.

188. Mr. Iceberg Slim Says:

****blank stare****

189. Chief Ali aka The One Who Stay Building Says:

456 Says:

October 20th, 2009 at 10:06 am
    hey quote the joint where he’s talking about being a Wall Hall already

^you mean warhol, you ignorant bastid?
    —————————————

is your internet slow or is it just you

i’m leaning towards the latter

190. Rey Says:

@ Remix– Right, but he’s still making good music, still has hot lines, still selling with all the big boys of any genre of music. Plus, if he never made KC and went straight to AG and BP3 (in reverse would’ve been better, but now we’re just f’n around), his legacy would be in better shape. That’s a one wack album every 10 year average…

191. Remixznflow Says:

Damn alotta Nas haters on this site….smh

thats funny… i think the same thing when they go in on Jayz… honestly i think on nah its about 60/40 nas/jay… iceberg holds it down for jay though..

192. b-ease Says:

D. Billz Says:

October 20th, 2009 at 10:16 am

That lazy fuck didnt send it dude. I was honestly just going to drop you off a copy when I got to DC this weekend.

Lol @ the self-implosion of a egotistic. This nigga gone cry in the pharmacy.

194. Detroit P Says:

shouldn’t this disqualify Tupac and biggie….especially Biggie

So NOT making music is how you become the GOAT?…well….you learn something new everyday…..So after I drop 2 classic albums I should stop right?

195. Camelot Says:

Rey Says:
    October 20th, 2009 at 10:13 am

Gucci’s not even the best one on his own solo joints.

*ETHER*

Damn, niggas is saying the synths and hi-hats had better bars than Gucci.

Now that’s just mean (c) Chris Rock

But Rey gettin the co-sign for this shit.

196. Joe 88 Says:

D. Billz Says:
    October 20th, 2009 at 10:14 am

Unfortunately I still have no comp though. And I damn sure ain’t iTuning it.

^Yooooooooooooooooo, 808’s is my favorite ye album too, real talk, I don’t know why, but it is, lol. I like MOTM for alot of reason, but one of the main reasons is his beats fit his topics and his melodic flow so perfectly, like I can straight zone out to that shit

@b-ease

If that’s being bi-polar then………………………….I might just be bi-polar, some mornings I wake up and give away money, and other days I plot on killing niggas that use to bully me in the 2nd grade

*shrugs shoulders*

197. b-ease Says:

^ And I know its my responsibility, but dudes a lifelong friend who wants to be a part of a real team to help with my shit, so I’m trying to give him “jobs”. Im not sure that’s going to work, lol.

198. Remixznflow Says:

@rey

yep, AG is a GREAT album. I think its top 3 of his work… 5 at the MOST. KC was just god AWEFUL.. had that jump up on my ipod screen and skipped all the way through it. I even skipped beach chair which i liked…

October 20th, 2009 at 10:18 am
    D. Billz Says:

October 20th, 2009 at 10:16 am

^ *tears in my eyes*

This is probably the most niggerish shit I’ve read/heard this month so far.

200. 456 Says:

^Oh shit!

*DEAD*

*apologies to chief

201. S.I.C.K Says:

Sanchez is starting to look more like BUBBY BRISTER these days.LOL Somebody get GLENN FOLEY on the phone.Another ill white man to look into is GERARD MASSEY.Very progressive thinker in terms of religion.

202. b-ease Says:

and other days I plot on killing niggas that use to bully me in the 2nd grade

Naw, you’re not bi-polar.

You’re from Baltimore.

203. Mr. Iceberg Slim Says:

I like Nas, we are like a coach to Nas, usually a coach is harder (no kordel stewart) on players he think can be great, its just nasir makes it so hard for us 2 defend the guy, trust me, with the new generation, they have no idea who or cares at all about Nas and that’s a shame, there is no time in the least 10 years where top mc’s would have came out and Jay name would not have been mention and on top of all that, every time we truly hear about Nas is when there is controversy, like the name of his albums, (Hip hop dead or Ni##a) or the divorce or bankruptcy or cnn) but as far as just people talking bout his music, you will be hard press to rmbr that and I mean the general public talking nas not his stans…

204. b-ease Says:

*no shots at the home team*

I love this city.

205. Joe 88 Says:

So NOT making music is how you become the GOAT?…

^No, dying does, duh, I thought you knew this? Besides, no one said pun was a GOAT, and I doubt he planned on dying in a wendy’s drive thru

206. LondonBloke: Lambeth Livin but Still Winnin Says:

FACT: I like Kingdom Come

Shoot me! [n]

207. Remixznflow Says:

Man… the yankees better not choke… again…. that shit would REALLY piss me off.. this isnt even BOSTON.. wtf? Shit should be a wrap.. but nooooo….

208. b-ease Says:

Holy shit.

209. Mr. Iceberg Slim Says:

D. Billz Says:

October 20th, 2009 at 10:18 am
    Lol @ the self-implosion of a egotistic. This nigga gone cry in the pharmacy.

401k?

210. Ghost Writer Says:

Remixznflow Says:

October 20th, 2009 at 10:18 am
    Damn alotta Nas haters on this site….smh

Peep the difference…..they talk about Jay-Z’s music being whack, but they talk about Nas’ taking L’s in his personal life
    who you think they hate more?

211. b-ease Says:

This is probably the most niggerish shit I’ve read/heard this month so far.

lol, glad I could brighten your morning (ll).

October 20th, 2009 at 10:17 am
    Ok, so both b-ease and Broadway, two hometown brethren said they like MOTM.

Woah, Woah. No sir. That shit is a weed plate to me.

And “lmao” at joe’s comment about my comment on MOTM.

^ lol. Yo had the “I didn’t fuck that ugly chick, please believe me”, Dave Chappelle rebuttal.

213. Rey Says:

# Camelot Says:
    October 20th, 2009 at 10:18 am

Rey Says:
    October 20th, 2009 at 10:13 am

Gucci’s not even the best one on his own solo joints.

*ETHER*

Damn, niggas is saying the synths and hi-hats had better bars than Gucci.

Now that’s just mean (c) Chris Rock

But Rey gettin the co-sign for this shit.

The engineer counting Gucci down > Gucci

214. LondonBloke: Lambeth Livin but Still Winnin Says:

I mean the general public

* plays d’s advocate*

Coz the general public know whats good rap?

215. Detroit P Says:

# Joe 88 Says:
    October 20th, 2009 at 10:22 am

So NOT making music is how you become the GOAT?…

Lol Oh shit…..but uh soo…i drop my 2 classic albums then kill myself(or get someone else to do it), then I’m GOAT, or in the runnings for it?….I’m just looking for the easiest route

216. Joe 88 Says:

lol @ b-ease

I don’t acutally think i’m bi-polar, or even want to be, but I think that word gets thrown around too much nowadays, you do something out of the ordinary your bi-polar, lol. But i’ve been told this numerous times, but I don’t think I am at all, i’m just a ass hole (n) when I chose to be (c) yesterday

217. Mr. Iceberg Slim Says:

Remixznflow Says:

October 20th, 2009 at 10:18 am
    Damn alotta Nas haters on this site….smh

And on top of that, im not one of these people that comment day in and day out, you cant go back 5 days and see there name posted everywhere on here or even have some that change screen names…smh

218. Chief Ali aka The One Who Stay Building Says:

*daps 456*

its all good

shoutouts to b-ease for running the tape back lmao

219. Mr. Papagiorgio Says:

damn that sticky’d post….niggas are gonna be in there confused all day.

220. b-ease Says:

but I think that word gets thrown around too much nowadays,

It does. Like Rey said, its serious business. I’m pretty sure my ex from high school is bipolar. Gained mad weight, quit her goverment job, bought a car she couldnt afford. Its sad.

221. Camelot Says:

Rey Says:
    October 20th, 2009 at 10:24 am
    # Camelot Says:
    October 20th, 2009 at 10:18 am

Rey Says:
    October 20th, 2009 at 10:13 am

Gucci’s not even the best one on his own solo joints.

*ETHER*

Damn, niggas is saying the synths and hi-hats had better bars than Gucci.

Now that’s just mean (c) Chris Rock

But Rey gettin the co-sign for this shit.

The engineer counting Gucci down > Gucci

FL Studios CD-ROM thats still in the box > Gucci

222. Remixznflow Says:

@Ghost

You have a valid point.. but nas DOES take L’s… at least recently… I honestly am a nas and jay fan.. and i refuse to say one is better than the other due to the fact that the internal conflict would physically rip my body in half… so i stay away from it… i have full catalogs of both artists music and i enjoy both at different times…

But i still stick to my original statement… on nah.. nas>jay

223. LondonBloke: Lambeth Livin but Still Winnin Says:

damn that sticky’d post….niggas are gonna be in there confused all day.

Plug still in there? [n]

224. Remixznflow Says:

wait wait wait… what happened to all the gucci praise!?

this past weekend when the mixtape(s_ dropped… nah was a guccitemple!

225. Rey Says:

# Remixznflow Says:
    October 20th, 2009 at 10:20 am

@rey

yep, AG is a GREAT album. I think its top 3 of his work… 5 at the MOST. KC was just god AWFUL.. had that jump up on my ipod screen and skipped all the way through it. I even skipped beach chair which i liked…

KC is frustrating, but half the tracks are good–I loved Beach Chair (nh)

Mr. Iceberg Slim Says:
    October 20th, 2009 at 10:22 am
    D. Billz Says:

October 20th, 2009 at 10:18 am
    Lol @ the self-implosion of a egotistic. This nigga gone cry in the pharmacy.

401k?

^ You mean the highly taxed DC (direct contribution) pension plan that’s gonna fold when the majority of baby boomers hit 70 (retirement) in 2016? Nah, I don’t have one nor want one.

I still don’t see what that has to do with you crying in the pharmacy though.

227. Joe 88 Says:

^lol @ easiest route. I don’t think that there can ever be another rapper running for the goat title ever again, I just don’t, if your not jigga, nas, pac or big, you can’t be mentioned as the goat. I remember when I use to want to be the best rapper ever, now I just want a check, I doubt any new artist can be a goat, not in this climate of music, soon as your on the rise, you’ll get joey jihad’d or ran over by a dump truck, and people will hold that shit over your head forever

Nigga #1: Yo, that nigga Detroit P is the GOAT

Nigga #2: Hell naw, you aint see that nigga on youtube getting ran over by a trick bike? That nigga can’t be the GOAT

lol

228. LondonBloke: Lambeth Livin but Still Winnin Says:

People like to laugh at Rey but Kanye could easily become the unequivocal GOAT in like 3 years just for his impact on the game, sales and discography alone

* straight face*

229. Detroit P Says:

# Remixznflow Says:
    October 20th, 2009 at 10:27 am

wait wait wait… what happened to all the gucci praise!?

this past weekend when the mixtape(s_ dropped… nah was a guccitemple!
    burr………………………its Tuesday, thats all you get.

230. The Shot Clock aka Nahdebayor Says:

yep..

231. Mr. Iceberg Slim Says:

smh

232. Joe 88 Says:

KC is wack, Just face it, and i’m a recovering stan, but i’ll admit that it’s wack. When I first heard it I thought it was his best album, but it has no lasting power, nothing on that album screams “listen to me again”

Kid Cudi “Day N’Nite” > Kingdom come

233. b-ease Says:

As hilarious as that Joe comment is, its also very true. Good work Joe (ll).

234. Rey Says:

LOL @ Camelot..

~~~

Re: BiPolar– My BFF is bipolar.. She’s a gorgeous girl, a great friend.. but bipolar/depressed is just the worst fucking shit ever.. You can’t break thru that shit.. I’m not gonna freak out at people who use bp or depression outta context, but for a real talk moment, that shit is so difficult to maneuver.. i really try to be there for my peoples but with that disease it just doesn’t matter if you’re there or not, just gotta hope it subsides one day and doesn’t win out.

*back into character*

“Yo, I never heard The Infamous, but Havoc is wack! Kanye >>>”

235. Joe 88 Says:

Kanye will never be the GOAT……………….

And I like that nigga (n) He has a better chance at being hte GOAT at producing then he does at rapping

236. Ghost Writer Says:

Joe 88 Says:
    October 20th, 2009 at 10:32 am

Kid Cudi “Day N’Nite” > Kingdom come

Wow

237. Mr. Iceberg Slim Says:

Joe 88 Says:

October 20th, 2009 at 10:32 am

I co sign this

238. Ghost Writer Says:

Can you be the goat if you came out 5-7 years ago?

239. b-ease Says:

240. Detroit P Says:

Oh did yall hear about Nicki Minaj wearing Butt pads…..I remember checking to see if she had ass in her earlier videos and she didnt..so i stopped paying attention to her…then i saw them recent videos and i was like “the fuck?”, i thought i had been trippin before and hadnt realized she had an ass….but after reviewing those videos, its obvious she got butt and hip pads….takes back statements about lickin nickis ass

241. 456 Says:

RAKIM ALLAH IS THE GOAT. that is all

242. Camelot Says:

Drumsticks > Gucci

243. LondonBloke: Lambeth Livin but Still Winnin Says:

arguement for possibility of Kanye being GOAT, with assumptions:

1. Jay-z Sales numbers: Check
    2. Nas’ ability to ‘go deep[n]’ and be emotional: check
    3. Peers admiration: check
    4. Public admiration: check
    5. Flawless discography: check
    6. Impact on the game: Who fathered Drake, Cudi etc. If that trend continues to a point when they are more popular than the old style rappers ie. Sean Price, Raekwon, J Cole even then Kanye must be accredited for changing the game no?

Arguments against?

244. Rey Says:

# LondonBloke: Lambeth Livin but Still Winnin Says:
    October 20th, 2009 at 10:29 am

* straight face*

Not GOAT status, but definitely a first-ballot hall of famer. If he can bounce back after TaylorGate, he’ll be good. And yes, I’m a spreader of the KanYe gospel, but dude’s hung (none) with all of the hot rappers of the last 5 years, outshining all of them at one point or another. That’s not even standom. If Jay is MJ, then KanYe has to be like a Hakeem Olajuwon type, 2 rings, dominated the game for a few years, made competitors look silly (shouts to David Robinson in the ’95 WCF).. (and that hurts my heart because i’m a NYK fan and I still can’t watch highlights from the ’94 NBA Finals)

245. Joe 88 Says:

>Naw, Kanyes too much of a sissy to be GOAT. I know that sounds immature or dismissive. But its more than just the music with the GOAT. No dude that ever interrupted a white girl on TV, or cried about not closing the VMAs can have that status.

^Yo, why did I laugh before I finished the first sentence. Dead @ “sissy” calling someon a sissy is almost funnier than calling someone a fag, actually it is.

246. rick the white kid Says:

I KNOW YALL PEEPIN THAT NEW FASHAWN TODAY !!!!

247. Ghost Writer Says:

Detroit P Says:

October 20th, 2009 at 10:35 am

But I saw a recent pic of her in a see through black tights…..saw the thong and everything….ass looked real to me

248. Dee Says:

Exile is a beast.

Nothing more needs to be said.

249. Rick the new intern Says:

I KNOW YALL BEEN PEEPIN THAT NEW FASHAWN TODAY !!!!

250. Detroit P Says:

arguement for possibility of Kanye being GOAT, with assumptions:

1. Jay-z Sales numbers: Check
    2. Nas’ ability to ‘go deep[n]‘ and be emotional: check
    3. Peers admiration: check
    4. Public admiration: check
    5. Flawless discography: check

Arguments against?
    with a few adjustments, this list could go for Lil Wayne

251. b-ease Says:

Can you be the goat if you came out 5-7 years ago?

I don’t see why not. Niggas was crowing Jay by ’01 and that was only 5 years since RD. Granted, he dropped an album evey year during that period.

456 Says:

October 20th, 2009 at 10:35 am
    RAKIM ALLAH IS THE GOAT. that is all

^ plausible.

253. Joe 88 Says:

being in the discussion for being the goat is actually a higher feat than actually being the goat.

Real talk, when niggas was saying that wayne was the closest to being the best rapper alive he had more followers than he does now when people actually say he is the best alive. (which he isnt of course)

Joe 88 Says:
    October 20th, 2009 at 10:29 am

Nigga #1: Yo, that nigga Detroit P is the GOAT

lol

^ *hops out of whip*

*gets coerced into freestyling*

*is suddenly laying on ground*

255. Officer Duscrom Says:

with a few adjustments, this list could go for Lil Wayne

5. Flawless discography: check

256. Chief Ali aka The One Who Stay Building Says:

cosign Joe88

i can’t really see the GOAT argument going beyond Nas, Pac, Jay or BIG

257. Ghost Writer Says:

I gave Ye 2 years or less before he turns into Lil Wayne now…..he’s slowly losing his mind

258. Rey Says:

@ B-Ease, The Sissy Factor is there in the rap status, but ‘Ye’s trying to dominate all of music–his chosen genre is hip-hop, I understand that.. But mainstream acceptance always gets factored in during GOAT convos, and mainstream america likes the tortured soul angle.. Aside from the “sippy sippy” incidents, ‘Ye doesn’t drink or do drugs out in the open like that, won’t start smacking women around.. His tortured soul angle is Donda’s passing (RIP) and his complete and total insecurity driving him to make good music.

Compare that to Eminem who, on album number four, just gave up and started making bullshit like “My First Single”.

Once again: Kanye’s impact > Eminem’s.

259. 456 Says:

^highly doubt it not taking anything from his talent, but no. maybe goat producer, but his whiny ass demeanor disqualifies him off top

260. b-ease Says:

Arguments against?

Besides being a sissy, you gotta look at his comp.

Nas, BIG, and Jay elevated themselves during a period in hip where scores of artists were making classic material.

Who’s making really dope shit in Kanye’s generation? Jeezy? Game?

Just like the Babe Ruth shouldnt be GOAT because he never played with Blacks (even though he was part black), Kanye can’t be considered GOAT because hes around subpar niggas (subpar compared to the golden era).

261. Officer Duscrom Says:

Kanye already is the GOAT

262. Detroit P Says:

I dont really no how these pads work but it could be

1. your minds playing tricks on you
    2. she was wearing the thong over the pads
    3. Its worse than i thought and she got injections

But I tell you that she had NOOO ass before…and now its a fuckin donk…I smell foul play

263. Remixznflow Says:

Kanye will never be the GOAT……………….

And I like that nigga (n) He has a better chance at being the GOAT at producing then he does at rapping

i think this is about right…

but.. just because kanye is “sissy?” doesnt mean he CANT be the best rapper of all time… its just harder for a skeptic to crown him…

his catalog isnt good enough for me personally to give him that status.. nowhere near it.

something about goin to a jay concert and listening as he rattles off hit after hit after hit makes me say to myself.. damn this dude has a body of work.. or listening to a nas album from beginning to end with no skips…

264. Officer Duscrom Says:

2. she was wearing the thong over the pads

*Dead*

265. Ghost Writer Says:

October 20th, 2009 at 10:39 am
    Can you be the goat if you came out 5-7 years ago?

I don’t see why not. Niggas was crowing Jay by ‘01 and that was only 5 years since RD. Granted, he dropped an album evey year during that period.

Some people need to understand what goat really means….the word “goat” will become like the word “classic”….

266. Rey Says:

# Chief Ali aka The One Who Stay Building Says:
    October 20th, 2009 at 10:39 am

cosign Joe88

i can’t really see the GOAT argument going beyond Nas, Pac, Jay or BIG

This

267. Ghost Writer Says:

give > gave (n)

no way Nicki’s ass is that fat. NO WAY.

269. Remixznflow Says:

since having a juicy ass is the “in” thing right now.. injections are the most common thing since the boob job… everyone is doing it.. we all know it.. we just choose to ignore it. and for good damn reason..

270. b-ease Says:

….the word “goat” will become like the word “classic”….

That fact that we’re having a discussion about Ye being the goat right is a testament to the truth of your statement brother.

damn this dude has a body

^ AYOOOOOOOOOO!

272. Joe 88 Says:

LF: I’m listening to me & my cousins album “the movement” that we made in 05′ and i’m just lol & smh at the same time

I’m lol at the beat selection and us actually thinking this shit would work

and smh @ me really wanting to be the best rapper ever, like I can still picture myself rapping this shit in the studio and thinking “I know niggas is gonna go crazy when they hear this” still lol @ rhyming lyrical with miracle, spiritual, critical.

fuck being the best, if there is another nigga in the running for the GOAT title, he isnt in the rap game right now

273. b-ease Says:

What can be foul about a phat ass?

Be thankful she cares enough about her male fans to get injections so she’ll be more desirable. Like I said, as long as your breast dont feel like cast iron skillets, and your ass like lumpy concrete, I don’t give a flying fuck how fake a womans body is.

Niggas…aint happy with shit.

274. Rey Says:

@ B-Ease: The Sissy Factor > Look Who He’s Playing Against Factor..

It’s not ‘Ye’s fault he came out when he did.. but look at who was around when College Dropout was out.. Jay was only 3 months removed from TBA, 50’n’G-Unit Mania was still around, ‘Kast was about to win the Grammy for SB-TLB, ‘Kiss dropped his plat album around then, Em was gearing up for what would become Encore…

I dunno, Capitan.. That’s some good competition all at (mostly) the top of their respective games.

275. Ghost Writer Says:

Detroit P Says:

October 20th, 2009 at 10:41 am
    I dont really no how these pads work but it could be

1. your minds playing tricks on you
    2. she was wearing the thong over the pads
    3. Its worse than i thought and she got injections

Yeah maybe you’re right….

276. Officer Duscrom Says:

I’m lol at the beat selection and us actually thinking this shit would work

*collapses*

*gets calf implants*

278. Remixznflow Says:

yo… you know what?… you might just be right…

279. Mr. Iceberg Slim Says:

Kanye is in my top 15, but there is no way as a m.c, he is close to jay, big, pac or dre 3000 and as far as just straight spittin he cant see cee lo or dmx (during his first 2 albums)

280. Rey Says:

Oh, and Luda dropped Chicken N Beer around then too, NaS was gearing up for Streets Disciple… And ‘Ye still captivated rap.. Hmm..

281. Rick the new intern Says:

Wow faggots, the goat for now stands jay, plain and simple. that dude got the buzz wayne or any other rapper is getting way before any of them ninjas was relavent and has still kept it.

kanye could have been goat status, but he did too many outlandish things and had to fall back under hov’s wings. wayne also sucked a mouth full of sean carter on the inside the music, but that little dude has a TERRIBLE discography and he just isn’t consistent.

GOATS for the new ninjas: fashawn > j. cole > drake. cudi is on his own shit.

282. b-ease Says:

mainstream america likes the tortured soul angle..

But that’s the thing, the exception of his mothers passing, hes never come off as tourtued in the least bit. Just bitchy. And he used up mainstreams good will regarding Donya when he made the white girl cry.

283. Detroit P Says:

But those asses look terrible naked…like Lacey Duvalles ass is disgustingly fat, theres no good shape to it..it’s like an invisible hand is clenching her ass indefinitely…that shit only looks good when packed into some type of clothing

Ice Kayne has just as much a right to be mentioned in the same sentence as dre 3000, that dude is mad overated.

285. Remixznflow Says:

what does it matter if kanye is a diva? if his music is quality music? i mean honestly does that mean so much?

if kanye was gay would the automatically remove him from goat status?

im not a fan of elton john but isnt he some kind of icon?

286. Mr. Iceberg Slim Says:

One of the things we use to listen to when we were young, was intelligent rap, like for example big, jayz or nas could say something and a year or 2 later you would finally get it, there is no mc that I have done that with in years

287. Mr. Iceberg Slim Says:

Remixznflow Says:

October 20th, 2009 at 10:49 am

Yes in hip hop it means alot, hip hop is all about your music and ur persona…

288. Mr. Iceberg Slim Says:

cOLD Says:

October 20th, 2009 at 10:49 am

You watch ur mouth, Dre has been on over 4 classic albums

289. Rick the new intern Says:

# cOLD Says:
    October 20th, 2009 at 10:49 am

———————–

co-siggy!

290. Rey Says:

# b-ease Says:
    October 20th, 2009 at 10:48 am

mainstream america likes the tortured soul angle..

But that’s the thing, the exception of his mothers passing, hes never come off as tortured in the least bit. Just bitchy. And he used up mainstreams good will regarding Donda when he made the white girl cry.

Can’t argue with this one too much… Like I said, gotta see if he bounces back. But! I’ll tell you this: The same teeny bopper white girls listening to Taylor Swift right now are gonna be ho’ing it out on the dancefloor in a couple years, and if ‘Ye makes a song they makes said snowflakes say “LET’S HIT THE DANCE FLOOR BITCHESSSSS!”, he’ll be right back there.

And even if his sales decline, I doubt his artistry will.

291. b-ease Says:

It’s not ‘Ye’s fault he came out when he did.. but look at who was around when College Dropout was out.. Jay was only 3 months removed from TBA, 50′n’G-Unit Mania was still around, ‘Kast was about to win the Grammy for SB-TLB, ‘Kiss dropped his plat album around then, Em was gearing up for what would become Encore…

I disagree on the good comp. 50’s music has been exposed. Dope, but nothing close to transendant. No way Kiss and Em were at their respective peaks at that time.

Compared to say Nas, who dropped with the rise of Wutang, the Dungeon Family, Big L was still spitting, Snoop was a good as he was going to get, and BIG, the list goes on and on.

I stand by the comp argument.

292. Mr. Iceberg Slim Says:

And i think sometimes Kanye is just corny to me with his lines…(he is one of my fav. thought)

And up top to bee stings…(thats just corny)

293. b-ease Says:

You’ve forced my hand (ll)…

294. Remixznflow Says:

…dre 3000, that dude is mad overated.

wait.. dre 3000 is overrated?

295. Detroit P Says:

I know, I’m in school right now, yall gotta wait a minute

This. thats why I always hesitate when ranking him as a rapper…I’ve never heard him RIP something…I’ve only heard him do good and better than other people which is fine, but doesnt warrant GOAT status

296. Joe 88 Says:

cOLD Says:
    October 20th, 2009 at 10:49 am

^Negative, andre 3000 is too fucking dope. Like I seen niggas almost swerve off of highways listening to dude, he’s really a monster

>Mr. Iceberg Slim Says:
    October 20th, 2009 at 10:50 am

^This…………I know what a goat sounds like when I hear them, and I don’t hear no goats in this time of music besides Jay or NaS

297. b-ease Says:

if kanye was gay would the automatically remove him from goat status?

im not a fan of elton john but isnt he some kind of icon?

To your first point, yes, it would. Automatically.

To your second point, your comparing pop music with a music soley created out of an expression of black masculinity and rebellion.

298. Mr. Iceberg Slim Says:

Just think i heard biggie, nas and jayz and thought to myself, Damn how did they do that or put those lines 2gether or tell that story like that…i swear i have nvr ever thought that of any kanyes songs, now i have thought some of his songs were damn good, but as far as listening to the song and than be dumb founded after, i have nvr felt that way over any kanye songs, now the beats i have, but not his lyrics

299. b-ease Says:

Dre3K is amazing. Anybody that says differently has never heard an OutKast album in its entirety, I bet anything.

300. LondonBloke: Lambeth Livin but Still Winnin Says:

Please note:

GOAT is subjective. The subjective nature of it means there will never be a GOAT

One mans treasure is another mans trash (c) A Cheezy Rapper

301. Camelot Says:

Rey Says:
    October 20th, 2009 at 10:40 am

Once again: Kanye’s impact > Eminem’s.

Lol, this nigga just lost my co-sign

arguement for possibility of Kanye being GOAT, with assumptions:

1. Eminem numbers: Only solo rapper (that I know of) with a **SINGLE DISC** diamond album. So before ya’ll start, that SB/Lovebelow, All Eyez On Me going diamond argument is wholly NULLIFIED. Those joints did 5, Em’s shit legit did 11
    3. Peers admiration: check, Jay and Nas co-sign, among others
    5. Flawless discography: Encore was a hiccup, as was Nastradamus, Vol. 3 and Kingdom Come and All Eyez On Me could have been condensed

Men lie women lie, the numbers don’t (c) Jay

nigga Wale smashing Beyonce sister? he gets points for that, still cant rap tho. That’s the closest a nigga can get to hittin Beyonce.

303. b-ease Says:

Wow…thats a helluve reach Rey.

Jay came out with ATliens, The Score, It Was Written, Makaveli and Soul Food. There’s just no comparison.

304. Remixznflow Says:

@b-ease

i guess what im saying is.. as a critic.. someone who critiques the music… wouldnt it only be based on his BODY of WORK?… i know hip hop is antigay.. i know this.. but i dont think it would be fair to discount kanyes music because of his choice to be gay or not…

Michael Jackson is a prime example… so is r Kelly… both of these dudes are DEEP in controversy… but it cannot take away from their body of work…

305. LondonBloke: Lambeth Livin but Still Winnin Says:

Fathered Obie.

*dead* Fathering no-one > fathering Obie.

Obie is like a failed son…doesnt bode well for you

306. b-ease Says:

Thanks for that. But most of us understand the subjective nature of ALL of these debates. If there was a real determiner, we wouldnt have shit to talk about.

307. Mr. Iceberg Slim Says:

With all that said, kanye has nvr been tested in a battle and neither has lil wayne, thats why i give them no props yet….you have to be tested as a m.c, i mean even if u are the top m.c in high school, u gotta battle somebody by the coke machine at lunch to hold on to ur crown

308. 456 Says:

October 20th, 2009 at 10:49 am

^the goat can’t be a bitch.

309. Rick the new intern Says:

FASHAWN > NEW SCHOOL I SWUR.

310. b-ease Says:

Once again, you’re comparing hiphop to pop/R&B. Its apples and oranges. And we’re not looking at it from a solely critical perspective, being the GOAT would entail more than that to me.

311. Rey Says:

@ Camelot– I had a whole set of arguments about Em vs Ye on Twitter but I forgot them.. I think what I originally meant to say was that KanYe’s albums were better album for album than Eminems. No arguments on the rest of your points, those are facts, true.

~~~

# b-ease Says:
    October 20th, 2009 at 10:52 am

I stand by the comp argument.

Ehh.. You’re nitpicking.. ‘Kiss was at his commercial peak then, Eminem hadn’t yet dropped Encore and was still viable.. and again, 50Mania was running wild…and KanYe still came in and dropped a double platinum album that was different from what was going on.

That being said, no way does KanYe hanging with the hottest of ’04 compete with BIG, NaS, and the Wu slugging it out for East Coast supremacy in 1994-1995. I wouldn’t say that at all–too much respect for that era…except for Mobb Deep.

312. Joe 88 Says:

Fact: Eminem will never be in the runnings for the GOAT because he’s white

Real talk, I always said that if eminem was black, and lived in the hood, he’d be the goat, cause as personal he gets on tracks imagine if he spoke a tale about his mother being a crackhead instead of a pill popper, or making a song about his up bringing rather than “brain damage”

313. Camelot Says:

arguement for possibility of Eminem being GOAT, with assumptions:

*fixed*

Em did “My First Single”, Jay did “Anything”. The two balance each other in shittyness.

314. Detroit P Says:

@Camelot

there’s so much wrong with your list, i wont even try

315. b-ease Says:

^the goat can’t be a bitch.

Why can’t people grasp this concept??

316. LondonBloke: Lambeth Livin but Still Winnin Says:

But GOAT is a subject that arises so much and yet no-one has even come close to compiling a list of conditions/characteristics that would need to be graded when considering the GOAT

317. b-ease Says:

Real talk, I always said that if eminem was black, and lived in the hood,

If Eminem were black, and lived in the hood, he’d be Canibus.

318. Mr. Iceberg Slim Says:

Joe 88 Says:

October 20th, 2009 at 10:59 am
    Fact: Eminem will never be in the runnings for the GOAT because he’s white

Funny i always thought if Em was black, he wud be Redman or Canibus

319. Rey Says:

# b-ease Says:
    October 20th, 2009 at 10:57 am

Wow…thats a helluve reach Rey.

Not trying to reach at all, duder… I’m saying you can’t penalize KanYe for dropping when he did, and again, the comp was tougher in ’96, obviously. But! The big guns of that time were still potent–key phrase being of that time.

320. b-ease Says:

That being said, no way does KanYe hanging with the hottest of ‘04 compete with BIG, NaS, and the Wu slugging it out for East Coast supremacy in 1994-1995

I mean, there you have it.

321. Remixznflow Says:

^the goat can’t be a bitch.

*dead*

@b-ease

i see your perspective… it just stinks that thats how it is…

so the criteria for being goat:

Outstanding lyrical ability

Impact on the game

Hits and chart toppers

Sales

Classic Albums

Personal life?

Damn… i wonder how many gay rappers are in hiphop that we consider goats now… and what would happen if we EVER found out that they were closet homo’s…

That shit would fuck me up… i might never listen to rap again… ever…

322. Camelot Says:

Detroit P Says:
    October 20th, 2009 at 11:00 am
    @Camelot

there’s so much wrong with your list, i wont even try

Nigga, take a stab at it [||]

323. 456 Says:

lyrically
    andre 3k >>>>> kanye

324. Detroit P Says:

# Mr. Iceberg Slim Says:
    October 20th, 2009 at 10:58 am

Times have changed tho from when Jay and Nas and LL was battlin…when they did it, they were testing out there regular verses abainst eachother with a few shots aimed at the opponent…but nowadays “battle rapping” has become its own entity and sport…I’m pretty sure Murda Mook in his prime coulda beat Jay-Z in a street battle…its just not the same

325. Joe 88 Says:

Yo, I feel like posting me and my cousins album, this shit is tight, but it’s funny listening to it, to me atleast.

326. Rick the new intern Says:

if i had a dollar for every time a retard tried to tell me pac was the goat, then i’d have enough money to buy nah right and delete all your guys’ faggy comments.

327. LondonBloke: Lambeth Livin but Still Winnin Says:

The worst is when people [eskpay] try to biasly input losses in a rappers personal life to disgarding them as the GOAT. If you include losses, apply it to both sides fairly

Loosing money on child support > being sterile

NB: I have no GOAT. [no 456]

328. Ghost Writer Says:

If Em was black he would be Bizarre

329. b-ease Says:

lyrically
    andre 3k >>>>> kanye

I don’t even think its that close.

330. Ghost Writer Says:

peep what I did there (n)

331. TheCoolest Says:

I like the part when he showed the picture of the Pretty girl in a bra and panties.

332. Joe 88 Says:

Rick the new intern Says:
    October 20th, 2009 at 11:04 am

^Whoa rick, pac is the GOAT…………..and i’m not retarded. Yesterday for example, when I debated the emotions music stir up, (even tho I knew I was in a losing battle) pac touched too many people, the most talented people are never the best or GOAT. Pac influenced more rappers than any other rapper, he influenced nas and jay’s music far beyond you’d belive. BP2 is Jay’s best pac impression, he quoted pac on that album more than big, belive me, pac’s DNA is in EVERY RAPPER, which imo makes him the goat

333. LondonBloke: Lambeth Livin but Still Winnin Says:

Andre 3k in Hollywood Divorce >>>

334. Rey Says:

Honestly, personal life shouldn’t matter at all when it comes to determining the GOAT, not one iota.. not marshall, not NaS, not Hov, not ‘Ye.. whoever.

Sales, Impact, Quotables, Complete Albums, Guest Spots, Content.. yes.

I’d even go so far as to say beat selection shouldn’t matter.. I mean, I know it does, but take in The Curtis Factor.. Yes, NaS picks ehh beats sometimes, but does that mean 50 is > because the beats carried GRODT?

Thoughts?

335. Joe 88 Says:

Sales, Impact, Quotables, Complete Albums, Guest Spots, Content.. yes.

^If that’s what it takes to be the GOAT, pac is the goat by far

336. LondonBloke: Lambeth Livin but Still Winnin Says:

Whoa rick, packanye is the GOAT…………..and i’m not retarded.

Yesterday for example, when I debated the emotions music stir up, (even tho I knew I was in a losing battle) kanye touched too many people, the most talented people are never the best or GOAT.

See: 808s

Kanye influenced more rappers than any other rapper, he influenced Drake and jay’s music far beyond you’d belive. BP3 is Jay’s best Kanye impression, Drake is the same for SFG, belive me, Kanye’s DNA is in EVERY NEW RAPPER, which imo makes him the goat

* fixed

To prove Joe88 that the same arguments can be applied to other rappers

337. 456 Says:

if eminem were black he’d be mf doom’s weed carrier

338. Rey Says:

# Joe 88 Says:
    October 20th, 2009 at 11:11 am

Sales, Impact, Quotables, Complete Albums, Guest Spots, Content.. yes.

^If that’s what it takes to be the GOAT, pac is the goat by far

‘Pac is in a class all his own. Really tho’, the argument doesn’t go further than Jay, Pac, BIG, or NaS. (c) random nahgger

339. Detroit P Says:

Kiss was at his commercial peak then
    Thats hilarious

but @ camelot

Didn’t Will smith go diamond(wait thats irrelevant)
    2. Eminem’s ability to ‘go deep[n]‘ and be emotional: check, ALL of his albums, even encore(thats cool)
    3. Peers admiration: check, Jay and Nas co-sign, among others(ok)
    4. Public admiration: check the hell that rose when he didn’t make that faggy top-10 list(hell was only raised on the ‘net, outside of that nobody seemed to care(but no one cared about that list…he shoulda been on the list tho..in the bottom 5)
    5. Flawless discography: Encore and relapse suck bad
    6. Impact on the game: Fathered 50, nuff said. Fathered Obie. Sidebar: Without Em, there would be no Royce, and thus no SH, so EM grandfathered SH(Em SIGNED 50 he didnt father him, Royce was his own entity before and after Eminem they were partners at one point(thats not fathering), Em SIGNED Obie he didnt father his style

Really my point is that Eminem is the greatest rapper to have No impact on the game…because he’s white…you see niggas disqualifying Kanye for being emotional

You think a black rapper coulda came out talking about gettin raped by his uncle and still be called GOAT..or with GAY ass skits with ken keniff,..I’m sorry but no

340. LondonBloke: Lambeth Livin but Still Winnin Says:

Thoughts?

im gonna SMASH that broad tonight [n]

341. Joe 88 Says:

*Turns up 2pac “thug style”*

Even his albums after he died was classics

R U still down >

Until the end of time >

342. KzA Says:

Kanye’s DNA is in EVERY NEW RAPPER

that would suprise me at fuckin all…ew

343. KzA Says:

wouldnt>would

344. Joe 88 Says:

NO OTHER RAPPERS HAVE HAD MORE IMPACT ON OTHER RAPPERS THAN PAC. This is a fact……………….tell me i’m lying?

Name one? Don’t worry, i’ll wait…………

345. Detroit P Says:

808’s is Kanye’s best Kid Cudi impression

346. b-ease Says:

R U still down >

Until the end of time >

I used to be a Pac stan (when I was 13). I remember me and my cousin both copping R U Still Down at Sam Goody and listening to it. Never been more disappointed in my life. I thought we’d be hearing the tracks from the Makaveli bootlegs for one. For two, the music that actually was on there wasnt that dope.

Until the End of time is where I gave up and just decided to rock with Makaveli, a little more than half of All Eyez, and Tempatations and Outlawz.

347. Dallas Says: