Video: Attitude – Blow Your Back Out

This song doesn’t really do it for me, but the video has some nice scenery.

14 Responses to “Video: Attitude – Blow Your Back Out”

1. Remixznflow Says:

is this sfw?

2. Harlem World Says:

You nahggers are equally as educated as gucci mane. Get the fuck back to school.

October 20th, 2009 at 3:31 pm
    but how do you identify with said heritage if there are gaps, holes, mistruths etc.

^ smh. so you just say fuck it we slaves and that’s it?

^ nah non cipher,… but identifying with your heritage should be something thats comes natural… having to do the research is exactly what makes the relationship between past and present superficial. So one is more disposed to adapting to his natural surroundings, rather than connecting with the past.

4. Rey Says:

# plug Says:
    October 20th, 2009 at 3:38 pm

I feel so left out this conversation. I need more asians to comment on Nah so we can argue about asians and orientals
    ——
    who would be the baddest asian blasian or cau-asian out? I wanna put her in my drawer of manefestation

*tombstone status*

5. Camelot Says:

# Camelot Says:
    October 20th, 2009 at 3:41 pm

# son of ether Says:
    October 20th, 2009 at 3:34 pm
    As a RACE we are linked hereditary
    As a NATIONALITY (black American?) we have nothing in common with Africans.

THAT was my point.

I’m hearing you, no feelings being caught on this side.

I’m saying tho, I aint never felt like I couldn’t relate to the next black dude just cause his parents ain’t from where mine (keeping in mind my generation gap to Africa is 0, most blacks are at least 2). I ain’t never really been told, “you just wouldn’t understand” when dude is telling me this and that cause my parents got accents (simply put).

6. RIGZ Says:

Yeah, whats that got to do with Africans not being “black” though?

Why is “blackness” a title only the American descendants of slaves can wear?

Thats where this whole discussion started. And no one has manned up to answer that.

Yeah, whats that got to do with Africans not being “black” though?

^ nothing lol, the conversation took a turn as always on nah.

8. Camelot Says:

# Detroit P Says:
    October 20th, 2009 at 3:36 pm

If you’re an African and you think you’re culturally the same as a Black American then show me your grandma or greatgrandma who can remember their mother being a slave in America

You speak truth, but i can’t see how ^this^ in particular proves your points.

9. Camelot Says:

Camelot Says:
    October 20th, 2009 at 3:46 pm

# Detroit P Says:
    October 20th, 2009 at 3:36 pm

Nope, can’t be done. You still my nigga?

10. Detroit P Says:

Yeah, whats that got to do with Africans not being “black” though?

Why is “blackness” a title only the American descendants of slaves can wear?

Black is the term picked by Black Americans to identify themselves…but we don’t go around saying black American all the time, just like an Italian American will just call themselves Italian most of the times, This conversation NEVER had anything to do with color of skin….it started cus a African said nigga and was questioned about it and thought that being African equated to being “black enough” as in black American as in freely able to use the word nigga without reprecussion..yea it had a petty start, but still..

11. 456 Says:

^ nah non cipher,… but identifying with your heritage should be something thats comes natural… having to do the research is exactly what makes it the relationship between past and present superficial. So one is more disposed to adapting to his natural surroundings, rather than connecting with the past.

^white slave owners systematically made it so enslaved black people would have no sense of identity outside of the ones white people gave them: white jesus, niggerdom, stepnfetchit, toby etc. rootless and without knowledge of self. but in 2010 we should know better. nothing comes from nothing. every element of our culture that can be called black has african roots. why would you not identify with the source of your culture?

12. Detroit P Says:

every element of our culture that can be called black has african roots.
    Soul Food
    Our Slang
    light skinned vs. dark skinned mentality (even tho there is a similar mentalities in places in africa)
    Christian Religion
    Gospel singing

All direct results of Slavery

13. Camelot Says:

Detroit P Says:
    October 20th, 2009 at 3:50 pm

.it started cus ***a African*** said nigga and ***was questioned*** about it and thought that being African equated to being “black enough” as in black American as in freely able to use the word nigga without reprecussion..yea it had a petty start, but still..

The hell, wait are Africans the same as martians to you or something? (c) Oprah. You making it sound like Africans (or just me, take your shot) ain’t regular people or some shit. “A African” Really now, its like that? Do you ask every dark skinned person you come across to produce their credentials or some shit?

Repeat: My parents are from Africa, is that BLACK enough for you MY NIGGA?

14. mike Says:

yall gotta check jokers version i heard it about a year ago and it shits on this one lol