Cassidy – Time

A snippet of this leaked way back in March, but Splash just emancipated the full, tagless version.

Cassidy – Time

Previously: Cassidy – I’m Hood

87 Responses to “Cassidy – Time”

1. Eskay done got fat Says:

Bout time Cassidy dropped something

2. NovemberEnd aka What Do You Mean Teenager What Age Are We Talking About Says:

Cassidy used to be a problem

3. &What?! Says:

Cassie showing the pussy > Cassidy.

4. KzA Says:

“just anotha raggedy n*gga wit jumper cables hooked up to swizz battery”

5. RIGZ Says:

SH only album > Outkast’s many albums.

smh.

6. NovemberEnd aka What Do You Mean Teenager What Age Are We Talking About Says:

# RIGZ Says:
    October 20th, 2009 at 12:44 pm

SH only album > Outkast’s many albums.

smh.
    this

7. Duro Says:

sh fans are homosexuals but not to be confused with drake fans who are also homosexuals

8. CassavaLeaf Says:

SH only album > Outkast’s many albums.

You gotta be on the payroll

9. COCCA88CRAZY88SINCE88 Says:

_________________________________gillie da kid!

10. KzA Says:

Duro Says:

October 20th, 2009 at 12:45 pm
    sh fans are homosexuals

would love to hear you explain that

11. Ghost Writer Says:

RIGZ Says:

October 20th, 2009 at 12:44 pm
    SH only album > Outkast’s many albums.

smh.

co-sign the smh

I bet they never heard a Outkast album before and they say this

12. CassavaLeaf Says:

Eskay done got fat Says:

G.O.A.T. name

13. FUPM618 Says:

smh @ niggas thinking Kast is overrated. They have classic albums for christ sakes. The Dungeon family >

14. Charles Oakley Says:

SH only album > Outkast’s many albums.
    you need more ATLiens in you life

or less crack

15. CassavaLeaf Says:

SH = the failed rappers enterprise

16. Mr. Iceberg Slim Says:

Russell Simmons

Looking back at his amazing career, it suddenly dawned on me, that in a hundred years from now, we’re gonna be talking about Jay-Z. When we think of hip-hop, we will think of Jay. But what is even more important than his album sales, is his affect on American popular culture. Let us not forget that all the other “kings” didn’t come from the culture that created the music that they played. Hip-hop is the first cultural phenomenon represented by a face in the community where the culture came from. This wasn’t possible for rock n’ roll or blues or jazz…it was Elvis and Mick Jagger and Benny Goodman who were always considered the best. But, now the king of rap is confirmed black. And that means a lot.

17. &What?! Says:

I retract that statement, since Outkast are pioneers.

.. But I still think they aren’t as good as people make them out to be. Same goes for 2Pac.

Big L > 2Pac
    Wu – Outkast
    SH + Drake > pussy, food, oxygen, weed.

18. Geronimo P Says:

You all do know its a Day in the life of… not a Life in the day of…

19. Duro Says:

its obvious. no need to explain.

20. Rey Says:

Cassie > Cassidy

21. KzA Says:

favorite Andre verse…even tho it might be mad cliche..

And he kept askin me, what kind of car you drive, I know you paid
    I know y’all got buku of hoes from all them songs that y’all done made
    And I replied that I had been goin through tha same thing that he had
    True I got more fans than the average man but not enough loot to last me
    to the end of the week, I live by the beat like you live check to check
    If you don’t move yo’ foot then I don’t eat, so we like neck to neck
    Yes we done come a long way like them Slim ass cigarettes
    from Virginia, this ain’t gon stop so we just gonna continue

The way he delivers this could never be matched…ever

22. Rey Says:

# Mr. Iceberg Slim Says:
    October 20th, 2009 at 12:48 pm

Russell Simmons

This.

23. Mr. Iceberg Slim Says:

Russell Simmons

I love Eminem. I love the Beasties…I will love the next Indian, Italian, Spanish, Asian rapper as well. But the king will be a NYC African-American, just like the founders Bambaataa, DJ Hollywood, Grandmaster Flash and a few others. So I lift a glass to the King and look forward to the day when he passes the Beatles with the most number one albums of all time! Cause, damn, he already crushed Elvis and his blue suede shoes.

24. &What?! Says:

Cassie > Cassidy

Said alreadyyyy

25. Duro Says:

truth

26. KzA Says:

LOL @ “buku of hoes”

27. CassavaLeaf Says:

Russell Simmons

SMH @ motherfuckers who think that ‘all’ phenomenon’s come from the US. There is a lot of ppl that are confirmed to be the greatest and come from that community.
    and idk how many crackers he hang around but no one says that Benny Goodman is better than Miles OR than goodman was better than coltrane

Although as far as Jazz goes (in my personal opinion)

Sonny Rollins = G.O.A.T.

28. &What?! Says:

There is no arguing that Jay is now the best there was, the best there is and the best there ever will be.

29. COCCA88CRAZY88SINCE88 Says:

Rey Says:

October 20th, 2009 at 12:51 pm
    # Mr. Iceberg Slim Says:
    October 20th, 2009 at 12:48 pm

Russell Simmons

This.

__________________________________HOV!

30. NovemberEnd aka What Do You Mean Teenager What Age Are We Talking About Says:

# &What?! Says:
    October 20th, 2009 at 12:52 pm

smh

I’m not even going to take the bait

31. Ghost Writer Says:

I don’t want to see what state some of yall will be in when Jay-Z dies….I bet some wouldn’t even cry for their fathers as much

32. CassavaLeaf Says:

Plus Russell is prob saying that Jay is the greatest because Jay will forever be linked to Def Jam and not Priority or Live Nation so that helps his legacy…..

Would he have said that about BIG? Prob not cuz BIG was signed to BadBoy

33. Mr. Iceberg Slim Says:

Call me racist, but a white person can nvr tell me sh!t about hip hop, sure we can listen to it 2gether but on the real, u cant tell me sh!t and im sure theres millions of others minorities that feel wut i do

34. &What?! Says:

I’m not even going to take the bait

Who in your opinion is the best?

No shots.

35. Charles Oakley Says:

SH + Drake > pussy, food, oxygen, weed.
    oh ok, i thought you were being serious when you were commenting earlier
    now i know its strictly sean coonery status

36. Prophecy_projectz Says:

Ayo, until TMZ shows an actual copy of the tax lien they claim they obtained against Nas, I’m bullshit. They’ve gotten shit about him wrong before and shout out to YN for ignoring the story.

There I’m putting it like that.

37. Mr. Iceberg Slim Says:

Ghost Writer Says:

October 20th, 2009 at 12:55 pm

See drake and for the record, when big died, i was fckd up

38. Ghost Writer Says:

yO Charles Oakley my boy (no homo) post some classic Outkast if you can please… *daps*

39. NovemberEnd aka What Do You Mean Teenager What Age Are We Talking About Says:

# &What?! Says:
    October 20th, 2009 at 12:56 pm

I’m not even going to take the bait

Who in your opinion is the best?

No shots.
    ^^^^^
    dawg i’m not going to be baited into the trillionth

Nas vs JayZ convo

40. &What?! Says:

oh ok, i thought you were being serious when you were commenting earlier
    now i know its strictly sean coonery status

The Nameshhh Bond… Jameshhhh Bond.

41. Mr. Iceberg Slim Says:

CassavaLeaf Says:

October 20th, 2009 at 12:56 pm

Are maybe hov has been on top for the last 13 years and he just think hov is the best, u know that could be it also

42. Rey Says:

# &What?! Says:
    October 20th, 2009 at 12:51 pm

Cassie > Cassidy

Said alreadyyyy

90% of the comments on this site have been said already.

43. Mr. Iceberg Slim Says:

i set the trap…now i wait

44. &What?! Says:

dawg i’m not going to be baited into the trillionth

Nas vs JayZ convo

Aight.

45. CassavaLeaf Says:

Sonny Rollins – St. Thomas: sharebee.com/2fc9ea23

switch it up with some Jazz on the site.

46. Joe 88 Says:

Maybe i’m just feeling different, but on some real shit, if meagen good was to approach me, nad say “eat my butt right now” I would do it

47. Mr. Iceberg Slim Says:

Out of everyone in hip hop i hate Kay slay the most, back in high school we wud go crazy if someone had the new clue tape, this is b4 internet downloading and i lived outside of the tri state, no one even knew a kay slay…i really hate dude

48. Ghost Writer Says:

*waits as well*

49. Jomoses Says:

Ayo you guys post a link for that new Asher over the C’mon Baby instrumental?

50. Prophecy_projectz Says:

# Ghost Writer Says:
    October 20th, 2009 at 12:55 pm

^^^^^^^^^
    Not just internet but the mainstream media in general will make a big deal out of it and you’ll have rappers doing endless tributes. But thats how it always is though right?

I know when someone like Nas, or KRS-One dies I’ll be sad even if no one will give a fuck by then..

51. &What?! Says:

Do any of you listen to any other music other than rap?

Jimi Hendrix >
    Frank Sinatra >
    Miley Cyrus >

52. The Truth... Says:

Yo…the beat for the Serius Jones track posted yesterday (nahright (dot) com/news/2009/10/19/serius-jones-oh-baby/) was produced by my boy Ceasar. Give the man his bit of shine….

He’s got tons of heat….es, get at us.

53. COCCA88CRAZY88SINCE88 Says:

Mr. Iceberg Slim Says:

October 20th, 2009 at 12:56 pm

ShoutOut Lyor & Rick

54. CassavaLeaf Says:

I guess.

Everyone is different though, it’s all personal tastes.

I know kids in Harlem that’ll tell you that its Big L
    I know Puerto Ricans that’ll scream its Big Pun
    I know kids out in the Bay that’ll say Too Short (before moving to Atlanta)
    kids in Houston = Scarface
    kids in Habana, Kuba (correct spelling) think that TuPac is GOAT.

55. Ghost Writer Says:

Joe 88 Says:

October 20th, 2009 at 1:00 pm

Lol….I wouldn’t

56. &What?! Says:

I’m Forest Woodickher.

57. The Truth... Says:

Yo…the beat for the Serius Jones track posted yesterday (Serius Jones – Oh Baby) was produced by my boy Ceasar. Give the man his bit of shine….

He’s got tons of heat….es, get at us.

58. Mr. Iceberg Slim Says:

Nah nas going live a long time, he going be like joe fraizer

59. CassavaLeaf Says:

Jomoses Says:
    October 20th, 2009 at 1:01 pm
    Ayo you guys post a link for that new Asher over the C’mon Baby instrumental?

KluKluxKlan.com and KuKluxKlan.net has it on their homepage

60. RIGZ Says:

# Mr. Iceberg Slim Says:
    October 20th, 2009 at 1:00 pm

LOL

No love for Dez, Ice?

LF: I actually knew about Dez as a graf artist befire I ever heard of a Kay Slay. He was ill with the cans

61. TheCo!!inB Says:

@Charles Oakley
    I don’t know if anyone has told you, but you’re the best. Thank you for all the your great music links.

62. &What?! Says:

know kids in Harlem that’ll tell you that its Big L

Big L had potential to be a PROBLEM but he died young. smh.

His story telling > Nas’ story telling.

63. NovemberEnd aka What Do You Mean Teenager What Age Are We Talking About Says:

cuz we know where thats going to lead

Nas Stay Losing because

1. Carmen
    2. Kelis
    3 ….

etc

blah blah nonesense that have nothing to do with the catolog and the JayHovaWitness will dismiss the Ether that he drop on the camel and his crew….and then there will be a overrated Illmatic discussion started….and ya’ll selectively forget to mention the camel being a fan of Nas litterally

64. Rey Says:

# &What?! Says:
    October 20th, 2009 at 1:01 pm

Do any of you listen to any other music other than rap?

Jimi Hendrix >
    Frank Sinatra >
    Miley Cyrus >

Pfff… iCarly > Hannah Montana

65. FUPM618 Says:

Jimi Hendrix >

^^^^co-sign Are you Experienced= Top 5 debut album from any artist/any genre

66. Detroit P Says:

I never cried when Pac died, but I prolly will when Hov does, and if my tears hold value then I’ll drop one for everthing that he showed us, and i’ll be standin in a puddle…(or something like that)

67. KzA Says:

Mr. Iceberg Slim Says:

October 20th, 2009 at 12:56 pm

fine, I didnt wanna talk hip hop with you anyway, racist fuck

*takes ball and goes home*

68. RIGZ Says:

remember when Rap Pages had the “Graf Pages” section?

I used to study that shit, to try get my letters game up…

69. &What?! Says:

If y’all could have ANY 4 rappers, past and present on one song, who would it be?

Asher, Em, Big L, Cam.

70. FUPM618 Says:

His story telling > Nas’ story telling.

^^^nope

71. Charles Oakley Says:

OutKast – Wheelz of Steel
    usershare.net/ra2qql3pnpsk

i’ll up a few more

72. BK...Then Them Says:

Thug Life>Jay-Z

73. &What?! Says:

^^^^co-sign Are you Experienced= Top 5 debut album from any artist/any genre

Co-fucking-sign. Dude will NEVER be matched in his ability to play the guitar. Insanely good.

74. Ghost Writer Says:

NovemberEnd aka What Do You Mean Teenager What Age Are We Talking About Says:

October 20th, 2009 at 1:04 pm
    cuz we know where thats going to lead

Nas Stay Losing because

1. Carmen
    2. Kelis
    3 ….

etc

This

Nas fans are about the music and Jay’s fans are about…….

75. Mr. Iceberg Slim Says:

The only thing thats kinda sad, is Nas supporters only use ether as nas greatest feats, listen i have all of nas albums and i can defend him or give his props way better than always talking about ether, listen that was a 3minute song that came out years ago and its a song he does not even perform live anymore, so try to think of other ways to give nas credit, also i hope some of u do not look at ur everyday life like that, ur happy that u got one good diss in on a boss but the boss fired u, but in the end u always talk about that one good diss or joke

76. &What?! Says:

^^^nope

Afraid so.

77. Detroit P Says:

# Joe 88 Says:
    October 20th, 2009 at 1:00 pm

I would too

78. Charles Oakley Says:

the ‘preciation is ‘preciated

79. Mr. Iceberg Slim Says:

This

Nas fans are about the music and Jay’s fans are about…….

Dude nas does not even drop music or features every year, gtfoh with that crazy talk, jigga drops music non stop, now u dont have to like it but he drops music and stays rlvnt, period

80. Rey Says:

# &What?! Says:
    October 20th, 2009 at 1:06 pm

Asher, Em, Big L, Cam.

Replace Em with Positive K and you’re onto something.

81. Ghost Writer Says:

Charles Oakley Says:

October 20th, 2009 at 1:06 pm
    OutKast – Wheelz of Steel
    usershare.net/ra2qql3pnpsk

i’ll up a few more

*daps*

82. Detroit P Says:

*walks over to Icebergs side of the war*

83. Charles Oakley Says:

OutKast – Art of Storytellin’ Pt. 2
    usershare.net/zhai2nl670yi

84. 456 Says:

SH + Drake > pussy, food, oxygen, weed.

^AYO

85. Prophecy_projectz Says:

# Mr. Iceberg Slim Says:
    October 20th, 2009 at 1:07 pm

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

In the end I imagine most Nas fans talk about other things in his catalogue other than Ether. But its only brought up because Jay Stans bring up the battle then to evaluate where they are now on some trying to save face ish.
    Its biggest he said, she said shit ever.

86. Ghost Writer Says:

Mr. Iceberg Slim Says:

October 20th, 2009 at 1:09 pm
    This

Nas fans are about the music and Jay’s fans are about…….

Look at what you said, your man jigga has to drop an album every year to stay relevant where as Nas drops less and still stay as relevant….lol…..yO Iceberg I really don’t wanna have another Nas vs. Jay-z debate….I’ll just end it

87. B!Z Says:

I HOPE MELO X GOT HIS BREAD FOR THIS BEAT.