Video: Wyclef Talks Fugees Reunion w/ Angela Yee

Clef explains to Miss Yee why we’re not likely to see a Fugees reunion album anytime soon (surprise surprise).

“The Fugees getting back together, the magic of it would have been the trust factor. They gotta be willing to put their career in my hands and I’ve got them. Which means like if I’m like do this in the studio you used to do it before, so why you don’t wanna do it now? So to me they’re great and they’re gonna always be great but the Fugees, it’s better that it leaves the myth vibe. Like the score is a myth when you hear it it’s a myth. It was done in the basement. Like you don’t wanna go from there to do a sequel and you’ve destroyed your complete myth.”

I totally agree. Leave it alone.

via Team Yee

57 Responses to “Video: Wyclef Talks Fugees Reunion w/ Angela Yee”

I told yall niggas earlier today, old groups are gonna be announcing there reunion albums… But you dont hear me tho.

2. Big Homie Says:

Am I the only one here who thinks Angela Yee is sexy?

all Clef needs to do is apologize to Lauren.

4. Remixznflow Says:

^ its entertainment to me you dumb shit, I reply how I see fit, you dont like it too bad. NOT once in my internet life did I ever comment directly to you lol, smh that you think about me. Off ya self asap.

maybe i should dumb it down for you then:

You make comments “how you see fit”

Then dont expect for people not to comment on your statements…

and directly to you too…

Thats like standing on a busy street with a sign sayin JESUS IS COMING and expecting people not to tell you to get the fuck outta the way… or shut the fuck up… you cant expect that NOT to happen… and you really cant be pissed when it DOES… nigga you got too much anger in you. Probably behind your computer screen RIGHT now sweatin and shit… LOL.. all of your insults only prove what im saying is the truth. You wanna spit the hard facts and opinions? Good.. Take some constructive criticism as well…

Am I the only one here who thinks Angela Yee is sexy?

^ cute face, never seen her body.

6. el feces loco Says:

I been in love before…real Love.

the kinna love that has you sitting on the ledge of a footbridge, drinking cheap beer, smoking unfiltered cigarettes, looking out at the polluted skies thinking “I should go throw a molotov cocktail in that bitches window”

7. Joe 88 Says:

Reunion albums in rap is wack…………there always 7 years tool late

8. b-ease Says:

either way, I’m buyin it. who cares if they brick commercially

Co-sign. But as a fan since day one, I really wanted to see those dudes become stars (ll).

9. &What?! Says:

Juelz needs to drop his album soon, or it needs to leak. One or the other.

10. el feces loco Says:

@cold..only time i tell the truth is when I’m rhymin son.

11. Big Homie Says:

^ cute face, never seen her body.

^ yea..cute and her voice is sexy too.

12. Ghost Writer Says:

Is Lauren okay?

13. COCCA88CRAZY88SINCE88 Says:

__________________________________________CLEF!

14. Daily Drug Says:

cOLD Says:

October 19th, 2009 at 2:38 pm

^same story over and over….niggas be all egos when they young then they turn 50 and reunite, especially when the bank statement is low

15. b-ease Says:

The Score was enough. Throw in Wyclef’s first LP, Miseducation, and the pop juggernaut that was Ghetto Superstar, the Fugees have a solidified legacy.

No reason to fuck that up.

16. el feces loco Says:

You havent really loved a bitch if you’ve never contemplated ways and reasons for killing her. true story.

If you’ve never pictured yourself killing or being killed for some pussy..that aint love.

17. Joe 88 Says:

el feces loco Says:
    October 19th, 2009 at 2:39 pm
    I been in love before…real Love.

*Stands up…………….starts clapping*

Exactly, never again. SMH @ me circling her crib on some “I wish a nigga would walk out that house” I don’t trust NO FEMALE, relative, girlfriend, hooker, none, it’s not worth it.

18. COCCA88CRAZY88SINCE88 Says:

Ghost Writer Says:

October 19th, 2009 at 2:40 pm
    Is Lauren okay?

9 kids by a married dude that wont leave his wife, and the hair of a wild dogs ass, u tell me.

19. The Killer Says:

Put you on a yacht, but they won’t call it a slave ship

20. Ghost Writer Says:

Hmmm this post is saying it won’t happen

21. b-ease Says:

Ghost Writer Says:

October 19th, 2009 at 2:40 pm
    Is Lauren okay?

I don’t think so. She aint been right since those Grammy wins and litter of kids.

22. AmpGeez a.k.a Get Rich Or Blog Tryin' Says:

Clef is right.

That shit ain’t gonna be the same.

Pras is gonna wanna write his own “lyrics” and Lauryn?

That bitch is so far gone it’s not even funny.

23. COCCA88CRAZY88SINCE88 Says:

el feces loco Says:

October 19th, 2009 at 2:39 pm
    I been in love before…real Love.

GATTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTT!

24. Ghost Writer Says:

COCCA88CRAZY88SINCE88 Says:

October 19th, 2009 at 2:42 pm
    Ghost Writer Says:

October 19th, 2009 at 2:40 pm
    Is Lauren okay?

Lmao…….gattt! (c) c88

25. NovemberEnd aka What Do You Mean Teenager What Age Are We Talking About Says:

Video: Wyclef Talks Fugees Reunion w/ Angela Yee
    ^^^^^^^^^^^
    nobody cares for that Fugees album Clef ….that album would be 7 years too late…..you disgrace us Haitians go away

26. Daily Drug Says:

Botox and wrinkle cream is whats hot in the streets?————->

*clicks banner*

maybe i should dumb it down for you then:

You make comments “how you see fit”

Then dont expect for people not to comment on your statements…

and directly to you too…

^ You MAD?, dude I couldnt care less, you are putting way to much thought into cOLD the nahright commentor. You are not of my ilk, and most times its a certain few cats that I’m directing my comments to. I don’t shun anyone for replying. I dont even know who you are… no shots, but who sent you?

28. Joe 88 Says:

The Score >

Fuck a reunion, the score is enough

29. b-ease Says:

I don’t trust NO FEMALE, relative, girlfriend, hooker, none, it’s not worth it.

And I don’t trust a ho
    Thats mother to baby mother
    Motherfucker
    You look like a lady lover

(c) Killas

30. Daily Drug Says:

..you disgrace us Haitians go away

^for real? why is that?

31. TheCo!!inB Says:

Reunion albums in rap is wack…………there always 7 years too late
    ————
    sheeeeeeit. If the Hot Boys or Goodie Mob drop and album I am buying that shit. An H Beezy’s reunion album, WITH Turk?! that shit would sell like hand sanitizer at Magic’s house.

32. COCCA88CRAZY88SINCE88 Says:

Daily Drug Says:

October 19th, 2009 at 2:43 pm
    Botox and wrinkle cream is whats hot in the streets?————->

*clicks banner*

You & i got ass shots for a bitches ass, Cock.

33. NovemberEnd aka What Do You Mean Teenager What Age Are We Talking About Says:

# COCCA88CRAZY88SINCE88 Says:
    October 19th, 2009 at 2:42 pm

Ghost Writer Says:

October 19th, 2009 at 2:40 pm
    Is Lauren okay?

^^^^^^^^^^^
    DAMN! (c)Kay Slay

34. COCCA88CRAZY88SINCE88 Says:

COCCA88CRAZY88SINCE88 Says:

October 19th, 2009 at 2:45 pm
    Daily Drug Says:

October 19th, 2009 at 2:43 pm
    Botox and wrinkle cream is whats hot in the streets?————->

*clicks banner*

(EDIT) Yup & i got ass shots for a bitches ass, Cock.

35. b-ease Says:

that shit would sell like hand sanitizer at Magic’s house.

Hayooooo! (c) Carson

36. Joe 88 Says:

And I don’t trust a ho
    Thats mother to baby mother
    Motherfucker
    You look like a lady lover

(c) Killas

We something like the army, better yet the navy
    take ya bitch for the night, then let you lead her to safety
    we know that you love her, the problems I don’t need
    you focused on her, i’m focused on my doe cheese
    you waiting hand and foot, I hand the girl on both knees
    ask ya old heads, huh, bet they all know me

(c) Broadway Joe

37. Ghost Writer Says:

Joe 88 Says:

October 19th, 2009 at 2:43 pm
    The Score >

Fuck a reunion, the score is enough

This….I can bump that album any day and it always feel fresh (n)

38. Belize Says:

@ cold

that ninja got obama’s mentor handling his shyt now

39. TheCo!!inB Says:

I’ve told my wife repeatedly if I ever catch her doing me foul i’m gonna tear her head off and eat it……and I meant every word. that’s the kinda love i’m in.

40. NovemberEnd aka What Do You Mean Teenager What Age Are We Talking About Says:

# Daily Drug Says:
    October 19th, 2009 at 2:44 pm

..you disgrace us Haitians go away

^for real? why is that?
    ^^^^^^^^^^^
    i dont wanna talk about it…i’m still trying to recover from the trauma of the image of him and akon (nh) (c) Pause Police site if your so interested but i recommend you dont

41. COCCA88CRAZY88SINCE88 Says:

NovemberEnd aka What Do You Mean Teenager What Age Are We Talking About Says:

October 19th, 2009 at 2:45 pm
    # COCCA88CRAZY88SINCE88 Says:
    October 19th, 2009 at 2:42 pm

Ghost Writer Says:

October 19th, 2009 at 2:40 pm
    Is Lauren okay?

^^^^^^^^^^^
    DAMN! (c)Kay Slay

im’Sayin’Doe… L-Boogie fell ALL the way off… she think she gonna bounce back & put out something thats gonna sell like Miseducation, that shit aint gonna move nothin… she should have fucked w/ Clef & rode the wave.

42. AmpGeez a.k.a Get Rich Or Blog Tryin' Says:

I don’t trust NO FEMALE, relative, girlfriend, hooker, none, it’s not worth it.
    ==============================================
    Words to live by.

Women have limited capacity for ratioanl thought.

Them bitches be crazy.

And I’ve planned my BM’s murder down to the smallest details plenty of times. it’s my favorite daydream.

43. el feces loco Says:

Angela Yee = Night Vision Dime

Would have to change all the lights in the crib to black bulbs before she came thru.

44. b-ease Says:

Holy shit.

45. Remixznflow Says:

LOL.. i sent me.. no one sends me anywhere… i made a simple comment.. you’ve kept this goin.. like i said… im not your enemy lol.. this isnt a real life situation and you’re takin it way to seriously. im just a commenter like everyone else on this site with an opinion. meh.. it is what it is.. ill be sure to walk on eggshells when you’re commenting. I dont argue this much with my GIRL.. LOL… smh

46. Remixznflow Says:

Angela Yee = Night Vision Dime

ROFL… THIS… angela yee is a guilty pleasure man…

47. Daily Drug Says:

TheCo!!inB Says:

October 19th, 2009 at 2:48 pm

^I handled the ex doing me dirty suprisingly well…..I hope no future broad drives me that crazy

48. el feces loco Says:

# TheCo!!inB Says:
    October 19th, 2009 at 2:48 pm

^^Yea..most niggas only “cry” after they catch they women cheating tho..false love, ..to actually go do 25years for love is real love.

49. NovemberEnd aka What Do You Mean Teenager What Age Are We Talking About Says:

Rohan Marley said that Lauryn got a vault full of music and but would only let her kids/fam listen to it

50. AmpGeez a.k.a Get Rich Or Blog Tryin' Says:

============================
    No it will not. Besides Wayne, them other three cats are irrelevant and Mannie Fresh hasn’t had a hit record since Jeezy’s 1st album. And Turk been in jail so long, who knows how that nigga sounds today.

I know they supposedly got paid for it already, but a Hot Boyz album will take alot of groundwork from Juve & B.G. before it’s released.

If I was Wayne, I wouldn’t do it till them niggas rebuilt their careers.

51. Duro Says:

LAuren couldnt fight the urge to put the industry on blast tho. I think she could care less about what people thought about her. That’s why she risked her career. Lot of ppl try to talk shit on her but she’s tougher than any of these bitch made niggas out here

52. Daily Drug Says:

lol @ the nigga Feces spitting hilarious jewels

^ smh… go die faggot.

remixnflow not for nothing but whats your race? no homo.

55. SilkCityP Says:

The Miseducation >>> The Score

56. king 14 Says:

they should come back.
    anybody got some fred the godson

57. d203hustle Says:

Anybody heard from French Montana after Max B got bagged? Just sayin….