Video: Sean Price Live @ MarBar in Philly 10/17

Sean P performs live at the MarBar in Philly this past weekend. After the jump, check out Cymarshall Law’s performance.

31 Responses to “Video: Sean Price Live @ MarBar in Philly 10/17”

1. Big Homie Says:

^reaching…

^ayo (now that is reaching)

P!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

2. Beezy Says:

^ayo (now that is reaching)

^ayo

3. Big Homie Says:

Beezy go fuck yourself lol

4. NovemberEnd aka What Do You Mean Teenager What Age Are We Talking About Says:

*dead*

5. el feces loco Says:

IT’S WILLIES BROTHER FROM 1GREY PL AND ST.ANDREWS

I KNOW YOU GOTTA REMEMBER ME ESKAY!!!!!!!!!

^^I remember you too, your bitch ass brother owe me 20 cash for a bag of smoke..Eliiott Ave Nigga..I’m Pito’s brother

6. Joey Profit$ Says:

fear will limit potential. Nothing is certain man up.

True words of Ewisdom

7. Big Homie Says:

Kimbro Price next Tuesday right?

8. JDS aka JDSkellington Says:

Beezy Says:

October 19th, 2009 at 2:06 pm
    best bet is to stay out of relationships until your 30+….until then both you and the woman haven’t really figured out entirely who you are and where your going

if only I could follow my own advice

nawl… the baggage will be way to high by that point

9. Joey Profit$ Says:

*dead*

10. Remixznflow Says:

yo… mario’s cd is the shit so far… this dude is crankin out some r&b bangers… do i need a late pass?

11. Big Homie Says:

*Kimbo

12. Joe 88 Says:

Are you talking about the Ex Girl from NY?

^yea. But that’s not the reason of my rant.

I’m too selfish to care for anyone else more or as much as i care about me (besides my parents and sister) I lost my big brother this summer, I didn’t speak on it that much on this site, I kept it bottled up, and taking another lost like that could bring me closer to insanity than I am now.

So i’d rather not care at all then take that loss

even if I could bring you back I still gotta lose you again (c) sillk da shocker

13. Beezy Says:

JDS aka JDSkellington Says:

October 19th, 2009 at 2:10 pm
    Beezy Says:

October 19th, 2009 at 2:06 pm

if only I could follow my own advice

nawl… the baggage will be way to high by that point

>>you wildin dude

this isnt the 50s…if you get married before 30 ur begging for a divorce

yo Joe, for all the shit you been through coming up, wouldnt it be a smart move to switch shit up a lil bit.

15. Plug Says:

I understand why joe88 has trust issues. the old school nahright vets should know too. I aint gonna repeat it because that would be reaching. correct me if Im wrong Joe but didnt somethin happen between you and a babysitter? no shots and no disrespect… and nhjic

16. Joe 88 Says:

Shawty Lo “It feels good to be here” >

17. Remixznflow Says:

this isnt the 50s…if you get married before 30 ur begging for a divorce

co-fucking-sign this shit right here…

18. Big Homie Says:

^ ummm…ayo?

19. el feces loco Says:

Daps all you mofukkers.. Did the link for th eDMX beatdown part 2 drop yet? I been out the loop and shit.

Lamar Odom got married?

Yall heard about that kid that floated away in the balloon?

No pedophelia or funny business but Iverson need to put some clothes on his daughter or take her computer away..what the fuck yall feeding these kids?

20. BSEENANDHEARD Says:

Wacka FLocka

21. BSEENANDHEARD Says:

Flame

^ I dig where joe’s coming from, we’ve all been there. Nigga aint do the math yet is all.

23. el feces loco Says:

Joe88 = A Sweetheart

*no homo shots

^ ummm…ayo?

^warranted.

25. Joey Profit$ Says:

@bighomie you moved in youre new crib yet?

26. TheCo!!inB Says:

member Dante, it was a group of us. Just a group of 5. Now 3 dead one in jail feel like i’m the only one alive. -Silkk the Shocker-

27. Joe 88 Says:

^lol, I never had a babysitter, but I would love to know who had one and what they said happen (pause)

>cOLD Says:
    October 19th, 2009 at 2:12 pm

^It would, but it’s easier to do the wrong thing than to do the right thing, and I realized that i’m not as strong as I thought I was. So as of right now, i’m taking the same road I turned off a few years ago, I been thru it, it’s not as hard as it is right now, I know this first hand.

Don’t mind me, i’m thinkig outloud

28. el feces loco Says:

I always knew the nigga that wrote “So Tired of It” was emo..and not some thug and his frustrations rebelling against the systemic abuse men take from women.

29. Brooklyn Strong Says:

@ Joe88
    Stay Strong lil Nahgger

30. JDS aka JDSkellington Says:

Beezy Says:

October 19th, 2009 at 2:12 pm
    JDS aka JDSkellington Says:

October 19th, 2009 at 2:10 pm
    Beezy Says:

October 19th, 2009 at 2:06 pm

if only I could follow my own advice

nawl… the baggage will be way to high by that point

>>you wildin dude

this isnt the 50s…if you get married before 30 ur begging for a divorce

who said anything about marriage?

relationships teach you a lot about yourself. i cant see someone being 30+ talking about “now i’m gonna get my life in order”. they’d be way behind the curve & lost.

31. Plug Says:

———
    who was that that said there babysitter would force him to eat the cat… I thought it was you… never mind… its the loud packs